[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Post by 1885 »

Hi everyone, it's me again. It's been a long time, even by my standards, but I'm here to finally present a new Tease AI Personality and a new build to go with her:

Introducing Tease AI Fury

Fury is a complex Personality that I have created for Tease AI. She is designed with a procedural philosophy so that every session feels like a unique experience no matter how many times you play with her. She is relentlessly cruel, surprisingly mindful, and only cares about making you suffer.

Sounds cool, where can I get it?

Right here: Updated 3-5-2020

https://mega.nz/#!UlhUlSjL!OGFi8wDgXzfV ... XY17R4UpWE

This includes the latest build of Tease AI, as well as the Fury Personality. If you have previously installed Fury, download the latest version from the above link and extract\overwrite to your current directory.

Latest Content Pack 3-5-2020

Domme will now punish you for edging without permission during taunt cycles

If the domme has to punish you for edging without permission too many times, she will force you to undergo endurance strokes. This will not occur if the domme is set to never ruin your orgasm

This build now contains the Unofficial Patch by markus, and the Sweet Patch by swift69

This build has undergone extensive changes to incorporate the changes made by markus in the Unofficial Patch, and swift69 in the Sweet Patch. These additions have been made with their permission and assistance, and I want to give a big thank you to both of them.

Additions from markus:

Rebuilt metronome for @Metronome commands
Gifs can be displayed with WMP now
@DommeNameTemp(X)
@DommeNameReset
@DommeAvatarTemp[X] and @DommeAvatarReset
Two dommes in one picture
Improved Random number generator
Improved Images loading from the Web (timeouts)
Pause for metronome, videos and audios
TAI will find also .mkv videofiles now
Focus on the Chat-Textbox
Script Log Generator
Video Log Generator
#CurrentHour
Bug in filter @DayOfWeek

For more information, please visit the Unofficial Patch thread here

Additions from swift69:

Automatic Domme Profile Picture - Added as "Generate Domme AV" under Interface menu
Always start with random Glitter - Added as "Random Contact" under Settings menustrip
@ShowDomRandomImage - Changed so that the random image is pulled from the domme's slideshow directory
@DomTagFirst and @ImageTagFirst
Improved #TagGarment , #TagUnderwear, #TagTatoo, #TagSexToy, #TagFurniture
Improved @SetDomme
Major fix for pictures loading and freezing
Improved Gif rendering
@PlayVideoNoWait
@StopVideo
@PlayAudioNoWait
@CheckPlayVideo
Improved @PlayVideo
New features for @JumpVideo
@JumpVideoUp and @JumpVideoDown
Features added for @PlayRedLightGreenLight and @PlayAvoidTheEdge
@Contact() can now contain multiple Contacts that will be randomly chosen to speak the line
Feature added for @CheckVideo
@MetronomeOn,@MetronomeUp,@MetronomeDown,@MetronomeOff, @Metronome()

For more information, please visit the Sweet Patch thread here

Previous Patch Notes:
Spoiler: show

Patch Notes 2-19-2020

Fixed bug that could cause error "@Goto() could not find a valid Goto Label for (Standard Edge Standard Edge)" when playing with a level 5 domme

Patch Notes 2-18-2020

Fixed bug where Contact 2 would repeat intro of Icy Hot script

Patch Notes 2-16-2020 v2

Bugfix - Fury's new modules from 2-14 were not added to the pool if you were using the new module settings.

Patch Notes 2-16-2020

Fixed bug that would occur if Tease AI needed to find a random number between two identical values.

Patch Notes 2-14-2020

This build has undergone extensive changes to incorporate the changes made by markus in the Unofficial Patch, and swift69 in the Sweet Patch. These additions have been made with their permission and assistance, and I want to give a big thank you to both of them.

Additions from markus:

Rebuilt metronome for @Metronome commands
Gifs can be displayed with WMP now
@DommeNameTemp(X)
@DommeNameReset
@DommeAvatarTemp[X] and @DommeAvatarReset
Two dommes in one picture
Improved Random number generator
Improved Images loading from the Web (timeouts)
Pause for metronome, videos and audios
TAI will find also .mkv videofiles now
Focus on the Chat-Textbox
Script Log Generator
Video Log Generator
#CurrentHour
Bug in filter @DayOfWeek

For more information, please visit the Unofficial Patch thread here

Additions from swift69:

Automatic Domme Profile Picture - Added as "Generate Domme AV" under Interface menu
Always start with random Glitter - Added as "Random Contact" under Settings menustrip
@ShowDomRandomImage - Changed so that the random image is pulled from the domme's slideshow directory
@DomTagFirst and @ImageTagFirst
Improved #TagGarment , #TagUnderwear, #TagTatoo, #TagSexToy, #TagFurniture
Improved @SetDomme
Major fix for pictures loading and freezing
Improved Gif rendering
@PlayVideoNoWait
@StopVideo
@PlayAudioNoWait
@CheckPlayVideo
Improved @PlayVideo
New features for @JumpVideo
@JumpVideoUp and @JumpVideoDown
Features added for @PlayRedLightGreenLight and @PlayAvoidTheEdge
@Contact() can now contain multiple Contacts that will be randomly chosen to speak the line
Feature added for @CheckVideo
@MetronomeOn,@MetronomeUp,@MetronomeDown,@MetronomeOff, @Metronome()

For more information, please visit the Sweet Patch thread here

Added "Use WMP to Play Animated Gifs" option to Misc menu - If selected, Tease AI will use WMP to play gif files based on markus's code. If unchecked, gifs will be displayed using swift69's improved gif rendering. Either option will greatly improve the look of animated gifs.

Fixed bug that caused Emote images to not display correctly

Increased chance of starting each session with a Contact instead of a domme if the last session was a domme session

Lowered the amount of time that the "Boobs or Butts Til I Return" module can run

Certain modules are now limited to once per session

Latest Content Pack 2-14-2020

Edges to video clips now have their own module, and should be called more frequently

New module that incorporates the various @Metronome Commands. This module will not appear if the domme is set to never ruin your orgasm

Patch Notes 2-4-2020

Fixed bug where domme would become unresponsive during repeated teaser sequences for Contact 2

Patch Notes 2-1-2020

Fixed bug that would cause Fury to become unresponsive or sometimes even crash if a @CallReturn() was used in a Taunt Cycle where the domme temporarily had the user stop stroking. This was likely a common scenario, so Taunt Cycles should be stable again

Fixed bug where metronome would not play after being told to resume stroking during a Taunt Cycle

Made balance changes to the way Fury processes Modules based on Zamak's suggestion. Fury no longer automatically rests for the first two modules. Fury now has a higher chance of going to specialized Modules after Taunt Cycles, and less of a chance of simply edging or stopping. If you would like to revert to the old settings for whatever reason, create a Flag called "UseOriginalSettings" in System\Flags

Content Pack 2-1-2020

Domme can now use palming/overstimulation in a variety of situations, including post orgasm torture

Patch Notes 1-29-2020

Fixed bug that could cause Contact 2 to use items before they were acquired

Patch Notes 1-28-2020

Reverted form design to 1-24 build. Some changes I made afterwards probably caused various issues.

Further adjusted the timing of script processing to alleviate bug that causes Tease AI to occasionally eat lines.

Fixed bug that caused Domme to instruct user to start stroking again during Contact 1 sessions

Patch Notes 1-26-2020

Fixed bug that prevented Contact 2 from appearing in the middle of domme sessions

Patch Notes 1-25-2020

Based on Zamak's last bug report, I made a change to the timing of how lines are processed in Tease AI. I have tested it successfully, but I won't know if it truly works until more people have their hands on it. Please let me know if you have any excessive issues with this build, or if you've had issues before and this build seems to be working better.

If you feel the need to revert to the old timing for whatever reason, you can access the old build from here, but please let me know what issues you were having.

Fixed bug that caused Contact 2 teaser to run even after meeting her

Added debug tool - Pressing PgDn in chatbox or chatbox2 will write the currently displayed image's location to Images\System\SavedImageLocations.txt - markus

Content Pack 1-21-2020

Contact 2 content pack added! Contact 2 can now make her presence felt during your Fury sessions!

This new content pack requires that Contact 2 be named and have a directory set up for her slideshow.

Patch Notes 1-15-2020

Fixed bug that would cause a crash when Fury ran certain riding crop scripts

Fixed bug that caused user's chat to not unlock during specific Contact 1 interaction

Patch Notes 1-4-2020

Show/Hide Video button should now work correctly when playing videos

Fixed bug that would sometimes cause Tease AI to crash when it was closed while a video was playing

Patch Notes 12-30-2019

Fixed bug that would cause the domme to become unresponsive after reporting an edge

Patch Notes 12-27-2019

Fixed bug that would cause Vocab Error when domme uses hair clips

Patch Notes 12-24-2019

Fixed bug that would cause a crash with scripts that used #RandomRound50()

Patch Notes 12-19-2019 (Second Update)

Holidays still did not filter correctly, this should be fixed now

Pressing Up and Down will no longer cycle through chat history when a Writing Task is active

Patch Notes 12-19-2019

Fixed bug where Tease AI did not filter holidays correctly.

Patch Notes 12-17-2019

Fixed bug where domme would become unresponsive after certain starting conditions

Fixed bug where domme would assign 0 tasks for a specific CBT punishment

Patch Notes 12-17-2019 (Second Patch)

Disabled non-critical Command that was causing Fury to become unresponsive after certain conditions.

Setting up Fury

Mandatory Setup

Fury requires the included build of Tease AI in order to run. She relies on a lot of new tricks and bugfixes that have been introduced since I was last publicly active on the project.

Make sure that you choose Fury as the selected Personality once you load Tease AI. (Wicked Tease is included for compatibility purposes)

Under Domme settings, make sure that "Denial Always End Tease" and "Orgasm Always Ends Tease" are both CHECKED. Fury is not designed to keep going after she is done with you.

Under Ranges Settings, "Edging Ends Taunts" MUST be set to 0 percent.

Contact 1 should be named and have a directory set up for her slideshow.

Contact 2 should be named and have a directory set up for her slideshow.

Glitterfeeds should be set to Off in Apps settings. Fury does not use the Glitter app, and will return errors since there are no available Glitter scripts.

Local or URL File paths should be set up for Boobs and Butts genre images.

Recommended Setup

The domme's slideshow images should be tagged for Boobs, Ass, Boobs Naked, Ass Naked, Boobs Half-Dressed, and Ass Half-Dressed.

Local or URL File paths should be set up for Hardcore, Softcore, Lesbian, Blowjob, Femdom, Lezdom, Hentai, Maledom, Captions, and General.

Hentai genre images should be set to Local if you have a pretty good collection.

Video path for Blowjob videos

How do I set up URL Files since the Tumblrocalypse?

Existing URL Files still work, and this version of Tease AI has a "Refresh" button in the URL Files tab under Image settings. Clicking that button will add all URL Files in the URL File folder whether you personally scraped them or not. So you can use any previously created URL Files, or files shared by the community. I've also created a small collection for each genre type that Fury uses, which you can download here:

https://mega.nz/#!o8xlDIxD!UEGdZsW0av2S ... IAj1DtTQFI

These are older files that I scraped back in the day that I still use for my sessions. I can't vet every single link, so you may have some that have been removed, or off-topic or thanking subscribers or whatever, but my experience with them has been solid.

To add these or any other URL Files, extract them to Images\System\URL Files in your Tease AI directory, then click the "Refresh" button in the URL Files Image settings.

What else do I need to know about Fury?

She is absolutely vicious, and it scales with her level. Fair warning: Do not combine a DommeLevel 5 Fury with the Sadistic trait unless you just absolutely hate your cock. I'm a masochistic freak of the highest order, and I don't even put Fury at level 5.

Not everything about Fury is immediately apparent. She has quirks that reveal themselves through your actions, tricks that emerge over time, and a memory for just about everything you do.

Whatever happened to the Total Brat Personality you were working on?

I ultimately became unhappy with Total Brat's direction, but Fury is built on her backbone.

So where the hell you been and what are your plans going forward?

The last couple years have been a catastrophic blur. There's been a little good, a lot of bad, really the whole thing just feels like a well-blended shitshow. But it's a process and I've been learning to better manage the expectations I put on myself, and that's gotten me to a point where I finally feel Fury is in a releasable state.

I'll be contributing to the site again moving forward, but I won't be very active through the rest of December. After the start of the new year, I plan to release regular content packs for Fury, and ultimately work toward moving the latest Tease AI build back to open source so stability of the program itself can improve.

Please feel free to post any questions, bugs, or feedback, and I will answer what I can.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality

Post by Daragorn »

Let me be the first one to congratulate with you on this personality.
Having had the privilege of helping you beta test it i can assure it is definitely a top notch work.
She is definitely a crazy sadistic bitch as he is saying, trust him :lol: :lol: ...but in a good way ehehe.
korminjin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by korminjin »

welcome you very warmly back
bonsec
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bonsec »

Really good news to see you're well and back.
Can't wait to try this when I have a chance later.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Welcome back 1885! It's good to see you again, hope you're doing well. During the course of your absence, I had the chance to check out your teases, and I absolutely loved them! I'm going through them in order, with breaks, starting from your first one. I've recently finished Breakthrough (I skipped Ruined by Sisters since that was remade, so I'll do the remade tease when I get to it.) I have to say you're a fantastic author and I'm glad I get the chance to thank you for wonderful content!

Just a question about Fury, does it contain chastity?
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

holy shit :w00t:

welcome back. Checking the new Personality.

I will not check the files...I will not check the files...I will not check the files...
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

Thank you so much for your work :)
Notay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Notay »

Welcome back!
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

"Woah a new personality?"
"Wait, 1885??"

Welcome back!
jonq
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jonq »

First welcome back, I am a big fan of your work.
I am trying the new personality, but the problem I'm having is when she goes to @Edge (I don't know if anyone else has this problem, I set her up as instructed)
Is there a way to make the @Edge work short of rewriting all the scripts.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Daragorn wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:53 pm Let me be the first one to congratulate with you on this personality.
korminjin wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:16 pm welcome you very warmly back
bonsec wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:01 pm Really good news to see you're well and back.
forbiddendesire wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:07 am Welcome back 1885! It's good to see you again, hope you're doing well.
hallojo1337 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:59 am Thank you so much for your work :)
Notay wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:38 amWelcome back!
pepsifreak wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:03 am Welcome back!
jonq wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:14 am First welcome back, I am a big fan of your work.
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it :-)
forbiddendesire wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:07 am Just a question about Fury, does it contain chastity?
No. I haven't really spent time in chastity personally, so it's hard for me to write it and make it compelling.
avatarbr wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:36 am I will not check the files...I will not check the files...I will not check the files...
Do it, you know you want to :whistle:
jonq wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:14 am I am trying the new personality, but the problem I'm having is when she goes to @Edge (I don't know if anyone else has this problem, I set her up as instructed)
Is there a way to make the @Edge work short of rewriting all the scripts.
What problem are you having with it?
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Grichnoch wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:34 pm So I'm running into an issue where Glitter isn't working at all. I have directories setup for contact #1, but I get a frequent error message that there are no scripts in the directory that TAI is looking for them in. I presume it happens each time the software attempts to create a Glitter post? I checked the folder it was looking in and sure enough, it is empty. I don't recall the exact location but I can post again when I fire Fury up this evening and add that info.
Ah yes, I should have included that in the setup instructions. Glitterfeeds should be turned off for Fury in the Apps settings since she doesn't use the Glitter app and there are no scripts for it. Contact1 should be named and have a slideshow gallery since she is used in the sessions themselves, but the Glitter app itself is not used at all and will return errors if Glitterfeeds are not turned off. Thanks for pointing out the oversight, I'll update the OT.
jonq
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jonq »

the problem I am having is the personalities don't recognize when I type in edge, edging, on edge etc...
the personalities keep saying get close, I want you to get close, etc... until they decide your taking too long to get the edge.
whenever @Edge @EdgeNoHold, @EdgeHold is used in the script (I've went into tools and it says that the vocabulary for those are empty, have tried writing edge vocabulary without success)
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

jonq wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:18 pm the problem I am having is the personalities don't recognize when I type in edge, edging, on edge etc...
the personalities keep saying get close, I want you to get close, etc... until they decide your taking too long to get the edge.
whenever @Edge @EdgeNoHold, @EdgeHold is used in the script (I've went into tools and it says that the vocabulary for those are empty, have tried writing edge vocabulary without success)
Just a few questions off the top of my head:

Are you sure that Fury is selected as the current Personality? You mention personalities, but at this point Fury should only be using the main domme. That's the first thing I would check. Open Tease AI, go to File, and under the Choose Personality dropdown box, make sure Fury is selected.

If Fury is selected, are there any files in [Tease AI folder]\Scripts\Fury\Vocabulary\Responses\System\? Particularly EdgeKEY.txt? If that file is missing, or if the folder is blank, you may want to redownload Fury and try extracting it again.

If you checked all that out and everything is set up like it should be, let me know and we can try to run down some more ideas.
jonq
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jonq »

1885 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:48 pm
jonq wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:18 pm the problem I am having is the personalities don't recognize when I type in edge, edging, on edge etc...
Just a few questions off the top of my head:

Are you sure that Fury is selected as the current Personality? You mention personalities, but at this point Fury should only be using the main domme. That's the first thing I would check. Open Tease AI, go to File, and under the Choose Personality dropdown box, make sure Fury is selected.

If Fury is selected, are there any files in [Tease AI folder]\Scripts\Fury\Vocabulary\Responses\System\? Particularly EdgeKEY.txt? If that file is missing, or if the folder is blank, you may want to redownload Fury and try extracting it again.

If you checked all that out and everything is set up like it should be, let me know and we can try to run down some more ideas.
Thanks that took care of the problem, (for whatever reason the EdgeKey.txt was there, but was blank) reloaded Fury and all is well.
I'll have to check if that's the problem I've encountered with other personalities.