[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Post by DV8ion »

Hi

I have an issue it's stuck at GIFs and doesn't continue anymore.
happened 2 last sessions.
Error I received see spoiler.
Anyone has experience with this?

Code: Select all

Title: Forced-RunWorkerCompleted Trigger
Message: A forced Event-Triggering in the BackGroundWorker was accomplished. Make sure to trigger the event, when you start the BackgroundWorker, with option manual Event-Triggering.
Exceptions: 
	================================== Exception =====================================
	Message: A forced Event-Triggering in the BackGroundWorker was accomplished. Make sure to trigger the event, when you start the BackgroundWorker, with option manual Event-Triggering.
	Typ:     System.TimeoutException
	StackTrace:
sexybastardo
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by sexybastardo »

Found also a bug, it seems that the key phrases aren't used anymore - or at least not for yes and no.
the words yes and no are working fine.
1.JPG
1.JPG (37.79 KiB) Viewed 6231 times
It is a clean installation with default setting, and it doesn't work with all default phrases. :\'-(
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by MaoMao3974 »

Hey,

Just wanted to raise a couple of queries about issues i am having.

1) i lost my install / pc crash and have to start again. IS there anyway to catchup rather than having to start at the beginning?
2) since resetup - i have my Domme etc all on local drive but I find it is constantly hanging and the app is unresponsive for a period of time and then springs back to life for a couple of messages then pause.....springs back...pause which as you can imagine is rather distracting and REALLY dosent work. I did try wiping and installing again but got same and not sure why?

Previously when I had that issue it was because my pics where on a network share but everything is local now.

p.s - any plans for any updates? it be great to have more of others joining or some of the game options that other personalities have.
As always Amazing work!!

Thanks
MaoMao3974
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 2-19

Post by MaoMao3974 »

P.s - I never did get the below resolved (apologies for delayed reply) but as from recent post pc had issues and now lost and having to start again, hoping this time i get contact 2 etc.
1885 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:32 pm
MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm Firstly 1885 and those who contributed to TEASEAI you are all absolute legends! i love the app, likely use it daily greatest internet find ever coming across this site and teaseai
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it :smile:
MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm 1) Where does TeaseAI save your config information? the reason I ask, If I save Tease AI on a local hard-drive, load it and fully configure it, all is okay when I load a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time etc and all my config is present.

BUT the issue I have, if I store the TeaseAI folder/app etc on a network share, I can load the app no issue, I can configure it and then use it fine. When I close and re-launch the app however via the network share (mapped drive) it's as though I am logging in again for the 1st time and all settings have been lost?
Like GodDragon pointed out, configs are saved in C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\Tease_AI. This was a more relevant design decision when there was an open source build that was actively being worked on by multiple members of the community. The version number was constantly being updated to match each patch, so each version had its own config. I plan to move Tease AI back to open source this year, so storing configs in AppData will be a little more useful then
MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm 2) Bit of a feature request but linked to the above, is it possible to Save and Load all config. I see in different screens you can:
General > Import
Domme > Save|Load
Apps > save|load
Configs are automatically saved any time you make a change in the Settings menu. If you go to the AppData\Local\TeaseAI folder, you can make a copy of any config file that you want to save. You can then import that config file from General > Import, and it will load all the settings from that config file
MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm 3) With Fury, I've been using since was available on here. I notice reading comments for others their story/usage seems to evolve and includes contact 2 now, mine really hasnt and is almost just repeating
Just to clarify, you've been using it since I first released Fury back in December? Contact 1 should appear in the program once one week has passed from first starting Fury, but if you've been playing since December then you should have seen Contact 1 a long time ago. I have had some issues in the past when it comes to setting and checking dates for users in different parts of the world due to the differences in date formats. I believe I have that issue resolved, but if you're outside the US I want to keep that in mind if we need to troubleshoot further.
MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm 4) I love the random options that allow you to randomise domme and contacts, From what I can see with Fury only Domme and 1 contact are in play and for me I've only currently interacted with the Domme (nothing from other contacts) Are there any plans to introduce the ability to ask for contacts to join? or Play games with other contacts like on House of cards personality.
Assuming we can get you set up right to make sure that Contact 1 is able to appear for you, I've been working on the tuning so there's no shortage of overall time spent with the Contacts.

I also wouldn't recommend Random Domme and Contacts with Fury, since they're all unique characters in an overarching narrative, but the option is definitely there if you want it, thanks to the Unofficial and Sweet Patches being part of the main build now :smile:
MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm I do have the interesting thing, where my Domme asked me to story pictures of a celeb/crush in a folder and often uses those to taunt me to edge to etc (nice touch by way!)
Thanks, I enjoy that one :-D
MaoMao3974 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:38 pm 5) this might again be just for me, but i also notice that my setup doesnt really make use of videos? its very rarely made use of them and has been flashes like 10secs then moves on.
There's quite a bit of things that Fury can do with videos, you may be getting some bad RNG on what actions Fury decides to take. I plan to add some more modules with videos though, so there will be a greater chance to get video content through sheer volume alone.
Bhurk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bhurk »

Hello, I tried using the latest version of MissBlue with TAI Fury but I keep getting "Out of memory" errors when displaying images, it looks like its only happening with high resolution images and gifs which is weird because the non fury version works fine. :no:
fean
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fean »

i'm using win 7 and on some interactions tease ai fury crashed with mf.dll error. Trying to restore it but it also corrupted. Default microsoft solutions don't work so, is any way to avoid using mf.dll?
Bhurk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bhurk »

Can we get a fix for high resolution images? It cant display high res images and its clear that its Furys fault because the previous versions, sweet patch etc. was able to display them for me without any problem, even images above 4K resolution like 8K 16K. :no:

This is the error message:
"Out of memory"
hellothere420
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by hellothere420 »

Hey so 2 issues I found in this program/update (I am a new user so I did a fresh install and setup):
1. URL Files didn't work for me by default due to SSL/TLS exception. I solved this by setting my PC's default to TLD 1.2 and adding ( <runtime> <AppContextSwitchOverrides value="Switch.System.Net.DontEnableSystemDefaultTlsVersions=false"/> </runtime> ) right before the last line of the .config file (</configuration>).
2. Every time I have tried to load a video the application crashes. Maybe too HD? Don't get any errors, so not much to go on.
Xalkoi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Xalkoi »

I download the Tease AI from this link https://mega.nz/file/UlhUlSjL#OGFi8wDgX ... XY17R4UpWE, extracted and tried to play but it doesn't even open, did I download the wrong files? Should I download something else first?
FateRenegade
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FateRenegade »

I downloaded the latest file available in the page. The startup was alright but then it started showing error message: The path is not of legal name. In the error log, it is mentioned C:/Users/Elijah... but my account name is not Elijah. Can anyone please help? :weep:
blackoutz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by blackoutz »

This is awesome sir 1885. Thanks for all the work and please keep it up!
kekboy99
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kekboy99 »

Hello,

Great work on the ai, feels very smooth

However, the ai freezes in the middle of a session. Is there any way of knowing if it just froze, or its thinking?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

kekboy99 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:54 am However, the ai freezes in the middle of a session. Is there any way of knowing if it just froze, or its thinking?
Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:

Well, the software can freeze sometimes, you could see that if the cursor isn't blinking, the program window can't be moved around, ... if it just not responding for a while.
I am not sure what you mean by thinking,... there are intended delays, i.e. she writes one line, and then the 'Domme is typing...' shows up, and then the next line comes up, ... all with intended delays to make it more realistic, other delays are not intended, that is what I would call a freeze.

Maybe you could rephrase your question, ... I am not sure if I understood it correctly.

But anyway,... until now there isn't a solution for those freezes, so there wouldn't be anything you could do about to get rid of these freezes.

Best greetings,
Markus
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dark0512 »

I wouldn't describe what I experience as a freeze (for what people think of). The script gives an instruction and will never progress. Saying yes doesn't do it. Saying no will entice the script to say something like "When I tell you to do something, you do it", but again, nothing from that point. So, it's reacting and therefore, I wouldn't say "freeze", the script just isn't progressing.

Edit:
Spoiler: show
It seems if I type "next" during each command during a "clips" punishment, it progresses
CBT
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): Elly

Post by CBT »

Not sure if this is the right thread to be asking this in, but recently returned to TAI and loving Fury so far :)

I was wondering if there was a way to lock the Domme Settings (Level & Apathy) the way you can lock the number of allowed orgasms in a set period? So I wont be tempted (probably wont, but the fact i CAN, always niggles at me that I will lower them in a moment of horny frustrated weakness...lol) to lower them?

Great to see 1885 back and creating again, and Fury is amazing so far :)

On a side note, does anyone know where I can find compatible Line Writing Task additions/modules/scripts (forgot what part of script file structure they would be part of), and after-tease task stuff (I remember from older/different personalities there being something like that)

I lost all my old TAI files, then tried to rebuild with the newer ones a couple years ago, failed and got frustrated...and just returned now....and remembering all the things I used to love...hehe