[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Post by Helequin »

Managed to spend some more time with Fury recently, and have some more refined suggestions I can toss in. Overall she is fantastic and a lot of fun, so I'm just highlighting a few things where there may be room to improve.

This will be a bit all over and lengthy in parts, so going to organize by topic.

Response to 'your bitch'
Spoiler: show
Made this mistake the other day, where Fury interpreted 'I'm your bitch' as calling her one. I looked in the response file and it uses 'your' (sic) as well as the proper 'you are' and 'you're'. I can see the motivation for including the typo, so not sure what the best way to keep these things separate will be ultimately.
Hair Clip use
The clips are devious and pretty damn devastating, but I'm still not entirely sure how she's wanting us to put them on. If she says 'side of the shaft' for example, is she wanting it just pinching the skin at the very edge or opened up wide and gripping the actual shaft?
Story Progression Pace
I may just be really unlucky, but this seems to be moving super slow. Contact 1 arrived probably 8 or 9 sessions ago, and she's come back once since. Haven't had a solo session yet, and my understanding is Contact 2 won't show for another 7 sessions after that.

Unless someone is really dedicated and using Fury as their only teasing activity or running more numerous short sessions, this can get to be quite a lot of sessions even just to begin getting all three parts of the story.
Ballbusting / CBT Balls is dull
This one is more of a general Tease AI issue to me than Fury specific, though with her attitude it perhaps feels more problematic here.

Fury has all these interesting, devious types of torment and then her ballbusting sections fall back on the same 'slap them x times,' over and over. I took a look in the file and there are a few differences dependent on CBT level, but nothing I saw to really add any variety here.

This makes these sections sort of boring, there's not a whole lot of reason to feel like I should be slapping hard or doing anything specific.

I think a lot of interest could be added in two main ways, even just within the random CBT Balls calls by varying technique and varying intensity within a range according to the CBT level.

For example, instead of just smack/slap she could order the player to punch them, grab and crush them, lay them out on the table (or anything hard and flat) and hit or crush and grind them into it, hold them in one hand and smack with the other and any other ideas you can come up with.

For intensity, it would be fun to see her run anywhere from light, rapid hits all the way up to as hard as you dare. Or, she could specify by how the hit should feel (e.g. 'Give me one hard hit on those balls, as if I just fucking kicked you. You know you'd be clutching them after that.' vs 'Give me five solid smacks that make those balls really start to ache.'). Perhaps she might have set terms she would use for certain intensities she could explain to the player, though that is more to set-up for sure.

Beyond that, adding some more flavour to the busting instructions could help too. Fury is pretty free with her constant taunting, so it's a little strange for ballbusting to fall into a 'Give me a few more,' sort of pattern. Something like "Look at my sexy legs, and imagine what I could do to you with a single kick. Then, smash your balls three times for me," might add some feeling to it, though keeping these lines from getting repetitive could be difficult.
The stroke cycle, and its dissonance with her personality
I spoke to this one in my initial feedback, and I know people have varied opinions on the whole structure of the stroke cycle so hopefully one more perspective on it is helpful to you. I now have the stroke taunt times down to 1-2 minutes to get more to happen, and that has definitely helped. I have Fury set to 'Rough.'

I don't think Fury constantly needs to be playing games or trying crazy ideas. I know you've said in this thread even a real domme will fall back to stroke, edge and CBT a lot. And that makes sense, they are the basic building block tasks after all.

However, it still feels really odd to have Fury constantly taunting about making me suffer and ache, and then proceed to mostly have me stroke for a minute or two, maybe edge, then give me a little rest. Unlike a real domme, she can't respond to how I look to be doing or encourage me to stroke a certain way amusing for her to watch, so the resulting stroke, edge, rest pattern becomes laughably easy compared to what she says she wants to do to me.

She has once or twice broken out a bunch of edges in a row (maybe up to 10?), which suddenly had me paying much more attention. And of course there are the games/modules where she will edge me crazy too, but the main stroke loop usually stays easy, predictable and unfortunately on the boring side.

Now, adjusting this can get tricky as how much someone can edge is pretty personal and I don't even know how feasible this is within Tease AI's structure. But for me at least, I would love to see the stroke pattern broken up with more edges and CBT in the place of those strokes. So instead of falling into the predictable 1-2 minutes of stroking loop between edges or modules, she might randomly order edges or CBT tasks as part of the loop while she's talking to and taunting us.

Final thought on this is if I was Fury and my goal was to leave the player utterly desperate and aching, I'd use stroking mostly as a warm up or break task as it just isn't frustrating enough. Merciless edging and busting whenever I wanted would be my main tasks of choice, with my more interesting ideas (like modules) thrown in to add interest here and there.

After typing that out, I think the short form is just this: If the basic building blocks of a tease like Fury are stroking, edging and CBT, it feels like Fury is only using the stroking block. She's using edging and CBT more like special tasks, which is especially odd given her goal to make the player absolutely desperate.

Right that's a lot, so time for me to stop. I also want to say thank you for all the work you've put into this fantastic personality. So much of it is very, very good and I don't want my above comments to make it seem at all otherwise!
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Helequin wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:48 am Managed to spend some more time with Fury recently, and have some more refined suggestions I can toss in
Awesome :smile:
Helequin wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:48 am Fury interpreted 'I'm your bitch' as calling her one
That's a good catch. I think this particular case will be easy enough to prevent, I'll make another vocab file for specific phrases that include "I'm", or "be your", things like that. It's hard to mitigate all the cases where she might get confused, but cleaning up some more common occurrences like this will definitely help
Helequin wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:48 am is she wanting it just pinching the skin at the very edge or opened up wide and gripping the actual shaft?

I would pick your poison in this case. I tend to do the latter, just cause I'm trying to minimize overall pain, because once she's using the clips I know the potential for total pain level by the time she's done is ungodly high :lol:
Helequin wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:48 am Unless someone is really dedicated and using Fury as their only teasing activity or running more numerous short sessions, this can get to be quite a lot of sessions even just to begin getting all three parts of the story.
That's been something that's hard to keep in mind when developing Fury, not operating under the assumption that anyone who uses Fury is using Fury exclusively for all their teasing needs.

At one point I did implement checks to start increasing the chance of Contact session more and more as you go through more sessions without one, but bad RNG could still cause problems for some. I'll definitely need to introduce a way for people to implement the Contacts at their own leisure
Helequin wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:48 am Ballbusting / CBT Balls is dull
Your whole section about CBT has some really good advice, I think at some point I'll try to greatly expand how Fury does ballbusting based on a lot of your suggestions here. Thanks for taking the time to give me some ideas :smile:
Helequin wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:48 am I don't think Fury constantly needs to be playing games or trying crazy ideas. I know you've said in this thread even a real domme will fall back to stroke, edge and CBT a lot. And that makes sense, they are the basic building block tasks after all.
I got a lot of feedback saying they wanted Fury to run modules much more often than she did, so I made that more of the default way she runs. It's really difficult to balance Fury in ways that will work for most people, but that may be all the more reason to work on implementing a setup menu within Fury that people can use to find their own balances.
Helequin wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:48 am She has once or twice broken out a bunch of edges in a row (maybe up to 10?), which suddenly had me paying much more attention. And of course there are the games/modules where she will edge me crazy too, but the main stroke loop usually stays easy, predictable and unfortunately on the boring side.
You mentioned that you had Fury's domme level set at 4. It's worth noting that if you set Fury's level to 5 (and make sure that Sadistic is checked under Personality too), then you will exponentially increase the odds of her doing some pretty hardcore shit. Although it does take some of the fear out of pissing her off and raising her domme level behind the scenes, but I figured I'd throw that out there :smile:
Helequin wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:48 am Final thought on this is if I was Fury and my goal was to leave the player utterly desperate and aching, I'd use stroking mostly as a warm up or break task as it just isn't frustrating enough. Merciless edging and busting whenever I wanted would be my main tasks of choice, with my more interesting ideas (like modules) thrown in to add interest here and there.
I'm right there with you, if I was setting Fury up as my ideal domme, she would basically annihilate me with edging and make good on her threats of breaking me on a daily basis. I know there's a handful of people on Milo who just have that awesomely depraved capacity for suffering, but I've had several testers behind the scenes over the years, and all of them were hitting their limits of edging far earlier than I planned for, even trying to take into account that not everyone was as irredeemably masochist as me.

So most of the feedback I've gotten (publicly and privately) has essentially been "less edging, more modules". So I've kinda of shied away from making her as mechanically abusive as she threatens to be, but I may try to think of some avenues I can take to include some more more destructive edging without making it mandatory, like a hardcore patch you can choose to activate or not.

There's still one major expansion I want to finish once I get back in the swing of things, but once that's done I will definitely take these ideas and see what I can do with them. Thank you for providing such detailed feedback, let me know if there's anything else you come up with :smile:
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Thanks for the thoughtful reply! Couple follow ups:

Pacing is definitely tricky and personal to each user. Apart from eventually having a way to customize progression which is probably the best case, the only thing I can think of to make this feel more natural for everyone is to use both date and number of set conditions. Set the number of sets as low as seems reasonable, but have the date requirement there for anyone who is playing really frequently to keep events from happening too quickly.

Hmm for sure. Keeping the difficulty on Fury reasonable for everyone must be incredibly difficult. One of the reasons I've held back upping her difficulty or using sadistic is when she does get going in a module, she can already be pretty brutal. In comparison to most of her modules the stroke cycle is just a big let off in difficulty. That said, I boosted Apathy to 4, CBT to 4 and enabled sadistic so I will see how that goes.

However, I did get the first solo session with Contact 1 and for me it clarified why the stroke cycle feels so weak. Contact 1 doesn't have the expectation of CBT or other threats, it's all just stroke and edge so it was easier to get a real feel for what was going on. And my impression was more so than difficulty (which is subjective anyway), the main weakness of the stroke cycle is how utterly predictable it is.

Once Fury starts a stroke cycle (and this is common to other personalities I've tried too), she never just suddenly hits me in the balls. She doesn't just throw in an edge while going on with her taunts or conversation. Once that cycle starts, I know almost all the time it will be X-Y minutes of stroking ending with an edge or a break.

So if I can boil down all my feedback on this, it would be if there's any way to add more unpredictability and variety to the stroke cycle using any of Fury's potential tasks this might help satisfy everyone and make her feel a bit more alive. It doesn't have to add difficulty or many more edges necessarily, just keep interest up. It can be little things as simple as 'You know what...stick one of those hair clips on the side of your cock while you stroke just because," or "Punch your balls once every five strokes until I tell you to stop."

Right, CBT. Let me organize those suggestions for you in an easier to see format. There may be some new ones too:
These aren't so much my ideas as things I've seen or read along the way, and often tried out so they stuck with me :lol:

In terms of hit intensity, in the Help Me Cum game players seem to have figured out an intensity scale which is something like:
Light < Medium < Hard < Very Hard < Hard as you Dare < Flooring Hit

Flooring hits (literally hard enough to make the person sink to the ground) can be approached as one single very painful blow or hitting hard and fast repeatedly until the player drops. Squeezing can do it too (and fuck does that hurt).

As for busting techniques you might find interesting for Fury, let's just make a list of all the ones she doesn't use yet (to my knowledge).

Techniques without any set-up required:
Punching
Squeezing/Crushing
Laying them on a hard surface and hitting/crushing into. Can even hit and then continue to crush and grind down.
Hold in one hand and smack with the other
Hold in one hand so every time the player strokes down they punch them too
Techniques with a toy or more set-up needed:
Ball crusher - saw this has already been considered

"Half of a ball crusher" - I don't have a name for this, but basically just any sort of plate with a hole to put cock and balls through. Can even be a doubled up piece of cardboard. Gives a nice flat surface to hit or crush the balls back into. Also works really rather well to make all down strokes into ball punches.

Dropping a weight on them - I've seen variations on this. Dropping a weight down a cardboard tube onto the balls to make it feel like a stomp, or tying the balls up so they can't just roll away and then just dropping the weight from them. Removes any ability to flinch away and adds a terrifying delay between letting go and the impact. Obviously amount of weight and drop height should be really, really careful here.

Sitting on them - particularly humiliating. Tie the balls up so they can be pulled back behind the player, then have the player sit on something hard. Possibly bounce up and down.

Implements - any sort of dedicated ball beating device. The tennis ball in a sock is popular, though I never understood that one. Anything with some weight which can be swung down and then back up to make the hit feel more like it's coming from a domme.

Tautline-hitch tie - Only ever seen this one once. One rope is tied around the knees or ankles as an anchor point. Another is tied around the balls. The line around the balls is then connected to the anchor rope with a tautline hitch (one way sliding knot). Now that connection line can be tightened, pulling on the balls, but not loosened without deliberate effort.

There are other more complicated set-ups I've seen (pendulum or spring tension based devices and so on), but that's a lot of set-up most people won't have for Tease AI and likely not worth spending time on.
Since you asked, there is one other series of ideas that do come to mind pretty often when playing with Fury. I'll spoiler them below.
Fury obviously enjoys ruining us, and I think she also understands just denial forever would probably make things easier on us (it's so much harder to get denied if there's some chance to cum, and unpredictability in the result adds to the desperation for me). I've also seen that you are thinking of adding in CEI content later on.

This makes me think Fury could get a whole lot more creative, devious and evil with what she does to player orgasms. Sure, ruining by letting go early is pretty much the standard, but there are so many other possible ways to take this. And if Fury can make full orgasms feel worse, the player can't even complain she doesn't let them cum. She does, she just makes it hell.

I'm just going to list example ideas I've used or thought about. Almost all of these Fury could either use as part of a ruin order or as a way of granting a "full" orgasm that is somehow fucked up.
Ruining by squeezing cock tight, trying not to let any cum out, or by covering the tip with thumb or palm. I've seen this done by taping up the tip as well, but not had any luck with it working well on me.

CEI - of course this can add punishment to any orgasm, including self-facial or other such things.

Forced Orgasms - One feels great of course, but if there's no rest at all and she just keeps forcing them out...alternatively, ruin the player until practically dry then make them full orgasm.

Orgasm by ballbusting - get up to the edge, stop stroking and then either bust or grab and crush the balls into a ruin (those two feel pretty different to each other too). It's more stimulation than letting go, but it hurts way more. Also can be combined with a full orgasm and continued well after the orgasm.

Overstimulation orgasm - if the player wants to cum, they have to get to the edge and over it while palming, with or without other strokes.

Hair Clips - Some part of me is morbidly curious to know how much this would hurt, letting Fury go wild with her hair clips and then ordering the player to stroke and cum while they're on.

Odd Position Orgasms - Basically making the player try to cum in some odd position usually along with having to accept denial/ruin if they can't hold the posture must let go early. Balancing on one foot, trying to do an exercise, holding an awkward slave posture of some sort. A variation of this one can be only getting to cum ruin by humping something awkward or potentially painful in the room.

Bondage - this can be used a few fun ways. Have the cock tied up really tight, order to ruin but punish for any cum which manages to squeeze out bast the rope. Hands tied behind back or wrists tightly to opposite ankles and then allowed to cum somehow. Some sort of tie where the only thing allowed to touch the cock is the rope. Or tying each ankle to the balls with as short of a line as possible, then allow an orgasm which is likely to make the player really want to straighten their legs out.

Unexpected early orgasm - this can be surprisingly disappointing when really early on the domme gives a nice orgasm. Without much build up, it just doesn't have the mind blowing feel they usually do after teasing. And then of course there's the rest of the session to come.

And if Fury wants to get really creative, there's no reason a number of these can't be combined at once (e.g. "palm yourself up to the edge then bust your balls to cum or you're denied" or "get on your back, point your dick at your face and then ruin by squeezing hard so nothing comes out. You know what will happen if it does.")
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

1885 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:26 pm
I'm right there with you, if I was setting Fury up as my ideal domme, she would basically annihilate me with edging and make good on her threats of breaking me on a daily basis. I know there's a handful of people on Milo who just have that awesomely depraved capacity for suffering, but I've had several testers behind the scenes over the years, and all of them were hitting their limits of edging far earlier than I planned for, even trying to take into account that not everyone was as irredeemably masochist as me.

So most of the feedback I've gotten (publicly and privately) has essentially been "less edging, more modules". So I've kinda of shied away from making her as mechanically abusive as she threatens to be, but I may try to think of some avenues I can take to include some more more destructive edging without making it mandatory, like a hardcore patch you can choose to activate or not.

There's still one major expansion I want to finish once I get back in the swing of things, but once that's done I will definitely take these ideas and see what I can do with them. Thank you for providing such detailed feedback, let me know if there's anything else you come up with :smile:
You don't need to include a hardcore patch if you can have dialogue. You can always make her slowly bring you there and then make her ask the sub if that was too much. I know she usually doesn't ask for the subs opinion however you can put it this way: She just wants to find the point of ultimate denial, suffering etc. without making the sub cum accidently.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Stuff like @ImageTag(Cumshot) and not having that tag breaks TAI for me (MissBlue).
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I tested the new TAI version with other scripts, and found 2 small bugs:

- Fast slideshows didn't work
- using @ShowImage on a vocab file don't work (not 100% sure about that one, because I tested some time ago)
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

1885 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:07 pm
Trusfrated wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:09 am I've had Fury hang on me the last 2-3 sessions I've had.
Trusfrated wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:09 am Also, there were also several errors related to missing vocabulary files.
I don't think I've quite nailed down the problems Tease AI can experience with hanging/eating lines. I'm still looking into that, but the Vocab files you mentioned aren't part of any scripts I've written. (I don't think! :look: ) Have you put custom scripts from other Personalities into Fury? Given the way that Fury manages itself through hubs, it's not recommended to do that, since it could keep Fury from functioning correctly
I have been keeping my Fury folder exclusively for Fury TeaseAI builds and script releases, so there aren't any "foreign" scripts. However, after your response, I checked into this a bit more. The offending vocab files are coming from Glitter scripts (apparently written by others) that you've included with the Fury builds. I'm aware you aren't currently using Glitter for Fury and I should probably disable it. I don't keep that app open, but apparently it does keep running in the background during a session so that whenever you open it, it shows a Glitter feed with some history. So I think that explains why I've been getting those error log entries. :-)
ImageImage
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dark0512 »

Trusfrated wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:40 am
1885 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:07 pm
Trusfrated wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:09 am I've had Fury hang on me the last 2-3 sessions I've had.
Trusfrated wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:09 am Also, there were also several errors related to missing vocabulary files.
I don't think I've quite nailed down the problems Tease AI can experience with hanging/eating lines. I'm still looking into that, but the Vocab files you mentioned aren't part of any scripts I've written. (I don't think! :look: ) Have you put custom scripts from other Personalities into Fury? Given the way that Fury manages itself through hubs, it's not recommended to do that, since it could keep Fury from functioning correctly
I have been keeping my Fury folder exclusively for Fury TeaseAI builds and script releases, so there aren't any "foreign" scripts. However, after your response, I checked into this a bit more. The offending vocab files are coming from Glitter scripts (apparently written by others) that you've included with the Fury builds. I'm aware you aren't currently using Glitter for Fury and I should probably disable it. I don't keep that app open, but apparently it does keep running in the background during a session so that whenever you open it, it shows a Glitter feed with some history. So I think that explains why I've been getting those error log entries. :-)
I’ve been running an exclusive fury folder as well. I’ve had some Vocab errors as well. I didn’t record anything in the act, but the one that recently happened was between the Domme and Contact 1. I can give a little more info, but not sure how to do the spoiler post so I don’t give the scene away.
leezer3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leezer3 »

Another marginal glitch:

In the endurance strokes module, edge.
Fury is looking for the response i ruined it (or similar anyway).

Using i came just results in her telling you she's busy.

Needs a custom handler to either query as to whether you did ruin it, or apply appropriate punishment.
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dark0512 »

I do keep hitting a bug here:
10:47 AM Me: Hello Mistress
10:47 AM Riley: Are you ready for Me to fuck you up ?
10:47 AM Riley: [yes] Works for Me
10:47 AM Me: Yes Mistress

I then get an unhandled exception:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at Tease_AI.Form1.YesOrNoQuestions() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 3611
at Tease_AI.Form1.sendButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 2630
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.PerformClick()
at Tease_AI.Form1.BTNYes_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 21035
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4121.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly Version: 0.59.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/tylerleonard/Desktop/Tease%20AI%20w%20Fury/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
metro
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/tylerleonard/Desktop/Tease%20AI%20w%20Fury/metro.DLL
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/tylerleonard/Desktop/Tease%20AI%20w%20Fury/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/tylerleonard/Desktop/Tease%20AI%20w%20Fury/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
leezer3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leezer3 »

And another-
Edging to a random video doesn't appear to stop the metronme.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

I'm having a bug where the domme randomly logs off around the end of the time of the session, without running the end script. I don't know if this is because of a flag or a variable that's been set incorrectly or something else. Here's an example:

And another:

EDIT: I think I found why.
I have my settings on "never allowed to cum". So it reaches the generic never allowed ending, and it fails to generate a random number for NEVER_BEG, NEVER_END, and NEVER_MID. I checked the variables and instead of a number from 1 to 10, it says <font. I think the random generator isn't working properly?
EDIT2: Never mind I fixed it.
Missing closing bracket on the random number generating line. One of the banes of my coding existence :lol:
Leaving the comment here though in case someone has the same issue
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

iCouteurs
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by iCouteurs »

Came across two bugs in my session.

The first one is that the end would not trigger. The culprit was in the end script: the Outro Gen function does not have a last Goto to call the Outro Gen Fixed function.
Simply adding

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @Goto(Outro Gen Fixed)
at the end of the function fixed it for me.

The second one is a small typo: in the start script, the variable OrgasmCounter gets set to 0, on line 170. The issue is that the variable does not seem to be used anywhere else, but on the other hand, the OrgasmCount variable seems to be used.
Replacing OrgasmCounter with OrgasmCount should fix it.
pastwarulez
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pastwarulez »

Hey!

I just wanted to let you know that we really appreciate your work, 1885.

The amount of effort you put into this is gigantic and we will always be thankful for the hours of merciless teasing you have provided :D
leezer3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leezer3 »

And another one:
Lack of blowjob videos freezes the module and anything you say just gets her bitching that she's busy.