[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

XD40
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Post by XD40 »

this personality is awesome, been using it for a while now
I actually haven't ran into to many bugs either
blatt bow kapow
leetking
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by leetking »

Hello everyone, I have only discovered Tease AI from a few week ago but I am already addicit to it. I often found myself spending more time on viewing script than playing the game. Anyway I was checking out the Stroking Taunts_1.txt in FURY's folder, from line 903 and onward are seems to be trigger by flags call (LegMan) and (FootFetish), I just couldn't find where do these two flag get set. I am wondering is it a hidden feature or something to be introduce in the next updates. You could probably tell that I am really into footfetish, I am really like the exclusive worship module in FURY.
freeforit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freeforit »

Any news on updates?
mandas_whack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mandas_whack »

Is anybody else having issues with the hair clips script? I did it the first time, but now every time it runs, I get to the point where she tells me to put the first clip on, then the script essentially stops there. She won't respond to most of what I type. There are still a couple of unrelated things that will get a response, so I know it isn't completely locked up, but I can never progress beyond that point.
traedor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by traedor »

mandas_whack wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:18 pm Is anybody else having issues with the hair clips script? I did it the first time, but now every time it runs, I get to the point where she tells me to put the first clip on, then the script essentially stops there. She won't respond to most of what I type. There are still a couple of unrelated things that will get a response, so I know it isn't completely locked up, but I can never progress beyond that point.
It's a bit odd, but you have to say something about the clips hurting for the script to proceed.

Edit: I took a look at the script and these are the responses that advance the script:
Spoiler: show
hurt, hurts
pain, painful
kill, killing, dying, die
agony, agoni
torture
can't take, can't handle, too much, handle, endure, to take, to stand, can't stand, more than, more then
it off, them off, one off, some off, take off, take one, em off
mercy, merci
cruel, mean
vicious
bite, biting, bitten, chew
needle, spike
bitch
Any sentence with these words/phrases should work unless the program misreads them as a different response.
mandas_whack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mandas_whack »

traedor wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:37 pm It's a bit odd, but you have to say something about the clips hurting for the script to proceed.

Any sentence with these words/phrases should work unless the program misreads them as a different response.
Thanks for the reply, but I did find those phrases in the script and tried a few of them. I think she responded to "hurts" and just said something like stop whining, but the script never advanced.
tarouza
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tarouza »

ive been getting this during some modules

ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Taunt from any available file
Hyptic
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Hyptic »

New to Fury and so far (which isn't very far) its looking good 1885!
Does the latest download include the 2 patches (Sweet and Unofficial) or am I to add those myself?

On the buggy side I've been getting multiple errors and mishaps throughout my sessions:
ERROR: The given imagepath is not a valid path
::: Exception: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: The given imagepath is not a valid path
ERROR: Can't locate the file: "C:\...\Fury\Images\System\LocalImageTags.txt"
::: Exception: Can't locate the file: "C:\...\Fury\Images\System\LocalImageTags.txt"
ERROR: Can't locate the file: "C:\...\Kush\Milovana\Fury\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt"
::: Exception: Can't locate the file: "C:\...\Kush\Milovana\Fury\Images\System\LikedImageURLs.txt"
ERROR: Can't locate the file: "C:\...\Fury\Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt"
::: Exception: Can't locate the file: "C:\...\Fury\Images\System\DislikedImageURLs.txt"
07:26 AM Domme: Now then flick the uncovered times while you stare at these tits
07:27 AM Domme: Now start times through the tape to this amazing ass
It replaces some words with "Times" for whatever reason - Happened after the ai refused to respond so I reset and got THE PUNISHMENT
07:31 AM Squirt: May I stroke faster Mistress?
07:31 AM Domme: No, No way, Not happening, I don't think so, Yeah I don't think so, So not happening, So not fucking happening, Nope, Nope, No, No, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah), I want to build you up just like this
Seems like it went through every response here though I didn't get any errors or anything.
ERROR: Exception occured finding GotoLabel "(3 Days)" in file "C:\...\Fury\Scripts\Fury\Stroke\Start\Start.txt"
This showed up during a stroke cycle. Again, no idea why, I'm not good at this stuff :P
tarouza wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:56 am ive been getting this during some modules

ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Taunt from any available file
I've been getting the same thing halfway through my session today. My domme was saying nothing but that during stroke cycles about 10 minutes or so in.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hyptic wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:48 pm Does the latest download include the 2 patches (Sweet and Unofficial) or am I to add those myself?
Fury contains both patches, you don't have to install them, ... btw... these patches are always the whole program, so if you would install one of them, you would overwrite the version you had before (but you could install them in different folders if you would like to test them or such).

For the rest of your problems I'm not sure, I would try to download and install Fury again, and install it somewhere else (in a different folder).
Hyptic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hyptic »

markus wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:17 am Fury contains both patches, you don't have to install them
Gotcha, I installed Sweet patch on top of the whole thing itself so its possible something got overwritten and just broke parts. I've currently got 2 different builds of TeaseAi in separate folders, d'you think that'd cause problems between the two?
Thanks~
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hyptic wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:58 pm Gotcha, I installed Sweet patch on top of the whole thing itself so its possible something got overwritten and just broke parts.
Yes, that could be a problem,... the personality 'Fury' only works correct with the Fury-Patch, that's because in the Fury-Scripts there are new commands used, which are only in the Fury-Patch.
The other patches can be used for any other personalities like Miss Blue or House of Tease without problems.
I've currently got 2 different builds of TeaseAi in separate folders, d'you think that'd cause problems between the two?
Thanks~
That is absolutly no problem, you can have hundreds of TAI installations, you can have installed all patches you can find, they don't conflict each other, ... as long as they are in seperate folders.
I.e.: You could have Miss Blue installed together with the sweet patch in one folder, House of Tease with the unofficial Patch in a second folder, another House of Tease with the Fury patch in a third folder, Fury with the Fury-Patch in a fourth folder and so on.

If you would like to have more than one installation, a little hint: It's a pain in the ass to do all the settings over and over again, but you only need to do them once, then you could import those settings to other installations, see this post for how to:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15776&p=263458&hil ... ig#p263458

Best greetings,
markus
tarouza
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tarouza »

seems to have a bug i keep gettting this in session

ERROR: Tease AI did not return a valid Hold the Edge Taunt from file: C:\Users\Chris\Documents\Tease AI\Scripts\Fury\Stroke\HoldTheEdge\GroupHoldTheEdge.txt
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

Hi
First of all thank you for the amazing work 1885, Im having a lot of fun with this AI.
The personality is great, but I've been looking to tinker with the pacing here and there for my taste. Would like some help how to do it and if i can modify these things safely.
for example in modulehub.txt :

Code: Select all

(Previous Settings)
@Info @NullResponse @Chance20(Stop Stroking)
@Info @NullResponse @Chance75(Dynamic Edge)
@Info @NullResponse @Goto(Goon, Video Edge, Endurance Strokes, Hair Clips, Boobs or Butts Til I Return, Ass Worship, Avoid the Edge, Ballbusting to Ache More, Beg Me to Make You Edge, Blowjob Envy, Image Strokes, Domme Hates Hentai, Edge For Liked Image, Spank Bank, Cock Destruction, Contact 1, Contact 2, Wildcard)
1.Does this mean the program makes a roll and there is an 80% chance to proceed to the second line, then there is a 25% chance to proceed a custom module? So by lowering the chance numbers by 5-10 I could make those modules a bit more frequent? Something doesnt add up becuase in my experience she asked me to stop stroking way more than 20% of the time. could be some extreme rng.

2.Id like not to increase the domme level but the resting times after stroke cycles are a bit too long and predictable for me. There is an usual '-stop, -3 lines of taunt, -take a minute to rest' pattern that sometimes lasts up to 2 minutes. Is there a script and line where I can modify this to be around 30 sec?

3.Palming :love: how can i have more, can I just ask her? I dont want to end up with less because she thinks i like it or something :-D . If I could increase the frequency in the scripts... but where?

4. Last question, in settings/ranges menu do the session task amount and the letter task sections do anything for this AI and what do they exactly mean? are letter tasks homework essentially? Ive been lurking for a while an experimenting a little with a different AI some years ago so some things are vaguely familiar.

Thanks in advance for any tips.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Jackall wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:50 pm
1.Does this mean the program makes a roll and there is an 80% chance to proceed to the second line, then there is a 25% chance to proceed a custom module? So by lowering the chance numbers by 5-10 I could make those modules a bit more frequent? Something doesnt add up becuase in my experience she asked me to stop stroking way more than 20% of the time. could be some extreme rng.

2.Id like not to increase the domme level but the resting times after stroke cycles are a bit too long and predictable for me. There is an usual '-stop, -3 lines of taunt, -take a minute to rest' pattern that sometimes lasts up to 2 minutes. Is there a script and line where I can modify this to be around 30 sec?

3.Palming :love: how can i have more, can I just ask her? I dont want to end up with less because she thinks i like it or something :-D . If I could increase the frequency in the scripts... but where?

4. Last question, in settings/ranges menu do the session task amount and the letter task sections do anything for this AI and what do they exactly mean? are letter tasks homework essentially? Ive been lurking for a while an experimenting a little with a different AI some years ago so some things are vaguely familiar.

Thanks in advance for any tips.
1- Correct. You are getting a lot of "stop Stroking" probably because all the parts the last line calls have a @StopStroking command too.

2 - I think (not sure), you can edit files inside the 'Fury\Custom\Link\Wait' folder.

4 - letter tasks are like homework yes, the original Wicked Tease used that in the end of the session. @SendDailyTasks is the command to that, if you want to search.
Session task amount (@WritingTask) is a command to force the user to type a specific line. That setup is the number of times you need to write.
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:51 am
1- Correct. You are getting a lot of "stop Stroking" probably because all the parts the last line calls have a @StopStroking command too.

2 - I think (not sure), you can edit files inside the 'Fury\Custom\Link\Wait' folder.

4 - letter tasks are like homework yes, the original Wicked Tease used that in the end of the session. @SendDailyTasks is the command to that, if you want to search.
Session task amount (@WritingTask) is a command to force the user to type a specific line. That setup is the number of times you need to write.
Thanks!
First point worked, altough i modified so little the balance is probably mostly thanks to the story progession.
Second point im 80% sure did not do the trick but i'd need to try more with instant typing to be sure.

Overall im pleasantly surprised how playable tease AI became since I first tried. Some minor bugs I found:
metronome bug
-stroking cycle starts
-few seconds later domme tells you to stop
-few seconds later metronome starts by itself
-she talks about not being able to stroke
-if i ask her to start stroking she tells me she already told me to start it
-a bit later (sometimes its multiple taunt lines about no touching) she tells me to start stroking

the other im not sure is a bug, its about a punishment
Spoiler: show
with the celloptape punishemnt she tells you to stroke lightly. is that how it supposed to be? i replaced it in the file everywhere with 'tightly' makes more sense to me