[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Post by vyyr »

is there any possibility that i can get a copy of a tease ai with the fury instaled already? im so bad at this and cant even enjoy the full experience
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Sometimes reading this forum gets frustrating, and not in the good way of 'frustrating'.... :-(
CBT wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:48 am I was wondering if there was a way to lock the Domme Settings (Level & Apathy) the way you can lock the number of allowed orgasms in a set period?
Not in the settings, but could be done by scripting.
So I wont be tempted
I know ppl are different, and I respect that, but until today I cannot understand how someone can play a tease & denial software who is being 'tempted' to cheat?!
To me it's as simple as that:
You follow what it's said, ... or you don't.
(There are thousands of possibilites to cheat, tab your balls when you have to slap them, reach the edge but don't really get there, look her in the eyes and don't look elsewhere...)

Great to see 1885 back and creating again, and Fury is amazing so far :)
Sorry dude, ... but now this get's ridicules, ... his last post: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:26 pm :unsure:

vyyr wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:14 pm is there any possibility that i can get a copy of a tease ai with the fury instaled already? im so bad at this and cant even enjoy the full experience
As I mentioned, ... I am in a frustrated mood right now, and this is just the cherry on top of the cake.
Could you PLEASE give it a try to intsall it on your own?

Sorry at all, ... but all those 'I want'. ... 'get,get,get' everything on a silver plate and do nothing at all to at least try to solve something on their own makes me doubting if this forum and all the great projects can survive.

A forum lives from their participants, ... so PLEASE try to put some more effort into your posts, ... it will be worth the effort! :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

markus wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:15 pm
vyyr wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:14 pm is there any possibility that i can get a copy of a tease ai with the fury instaled already? im so bad at this and cant even enjoy the full experience
As I mentioned, ... I am in a frustrated mood right now, and this is just the cherry on top of the cake.
Could you PLEASE give it a try to intsall it on your own?

Sorry at all, ... but all those 'I want'. ... 'get,get,get' everything on a silver plate and do nothing at all to at least try to solve something on their own makes me doubting if this forum and all the great projects can survive.

A forum lives from their participants, ... so PLEASE try to put some more effort into your posts, ... it will be worth the effort! :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
i have been on this site for many years now, im tried installing a lot of personalitys over the years, but english is not my first lenguague and its not easy for me to fully understand what im doing wrong and why i get wrong message or the script get frozen, so i quit TEASY AI. Thats why i asked for a easy solucion for me.

I do not normally post anything, its hard to know when ppl understand what are you trying to say when its not your lenguague so i preffer dm if i need to ask something specific but in this case was necesary.

I didnt demand anything, just asking, i was specting for a ¨sure, here you have¨ repply or getting ignored but getting someone annoyed is a surprise.

Anyway im sorry that i bother you with my post,
have a great day! :wave:
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Maybe check out this thread.

viewtopic.php?t=24710
ImageImage
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by TanyaHumble »

Found a peculiar bug. Been Running Fury for awhile now and started to notice my end sessions just abruptly ending.

checking the log

Code: Select all

2023-02-24 16:02:09 TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: F:\Spel\lewds\Tease AI Fury 3.5.2020\Scripts\Fury\Stroke\End\End_Fury.txt
2023-02-24 16:02:09 Timer1 Parse Line: @NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @SetVar[NEVER_BEG]=[#Random(1, 10]
2023-02-24 16:02:09     ============= PoundClean(String) =============
2023-02-24 16:02:09         StartValue: "@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @SetVar[NEVER_BEG]=[#Random(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         Starting scan run 1 on "@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @SetVar[NEVER_BEG]=[#Random(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09             System keywords cleaned: "@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @SetVar[NEVER_BEG]=[#Random(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09             Applying vocabulary: "#Random"
2023-02-24 16:02:09             Exception occured: Unable to locate vocabulary file: "#Random"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         EndValue: "@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @SetVar[NEVER_BEG]=[<font color="red">Missing Vocab: Random</font>(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         Duration: 144,4889ms
2023-02-24 16:02:09         StartValue: "   color="red">Missing Vocab: Random</font>(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         EndValue: "   color="red">Missing Vocab: Random</font>(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         Duration: 0,9975ms
2023-02-24 16:02:09 Timer1 finished - Duration: 145ms
2023-02-24 16:02:09 TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: F:\Spel\lewds\Tease AI Fury 3.5.2020\Scripts\Fury\Stroke\End\End_Fury.txt
2023-02-24 16:02:09 Timer1 Parse Line: @NullResponse @SetVar[NEVER_MID]=[#Random(1, 10]
2023-02-24 16:02:09         StartValue: "@NullResponse @SetVar[NEVER_MID]=[#Random(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         Starting scan run 1 on "@NullResponse @SetVar[NEVER_MID]=[#Random(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09             System keywords cleaned: "@NullResponse @SetVar[NEVER_MID]=[#Random(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09             Exception occured: Unable to locate vocabulary file: "#Random"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         EndValue: "@NullResponse @SetVar[NEVER_MID]=[<font color="red">Missing Vocab: Random</font>(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         Duration: 0,9973ms
2023-02-24 16:02:09         StartValue: "  color="red">Missing Vocab: Random</font>(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         EndValue: "  color="red">Missing Vocab: Random</font>(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         Duration: 0ms
2023-02-24 16:02:09 Timer1 finished - Duration: 3ms
2023-02-24 16:02:09 Timer1 Parse Line: @NullResponse @SetVar[NEVER_END]=[#Random(1, 10]
2023-02-24 16:02:09         StartValue: "@NullResponse @SetVar[NEVER_END]=[#Random(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         Starting scan run 1 on "@NullResponse @SetVar[NEVER_END]=[#Random(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09             System keywords cleaned: "@NullResponse @SetVar[NEVER_END]=[#Random(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         EndValue: "@NullResponse @SetVar[NEVER_END]=[<font color="red">Missing Vocab: Random</font>(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         Duration: 1,9943ms
2023-02-24 16:02:09         StartValue: "  color="red">Missing Vocab: Random</font>(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         EndValue: "  color="red">Missing Vocab: Random</font>(1, 10]"
2023-02-24 16:02:09         Duration: 0ms
2023-02-24 16:02:09 Timer1 finished - Duration: 3ms
Checking the variables in the systems folder confirms they are set to, it is supposed to set it to a number between 1 and 10.

/font>
Checking the EndFury.txt part where it "bugs" out

(Deny Out Generic)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@Flag(HasRidingCrop) @NotFlag(DestroyedCockToday) @NullResponse @Sadistic @DommeLevel(4, 5) @Chance15(Deny Cock Destruction Out)
@NullResponse @SetVar[DENY_BEG]=[#Random(1, 10)]
@NullResponse @SetVar[DENY_MID]=[#Random(1, 10)]
@NullResponse @SetVar[DENY_END]=[#Random(1, 10)]
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[1] @RT(Aww, Awww, Aww too bad, Sorry, Too bad, Too fucking bad)
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[1] Looks like you don't get to cum #GeneralTime #NamePool #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[2] I guess that was @RT(pretty cruel of me, kinda mean of me, a cruel trick to play, a pretty mean thing to do, kinda fucked up of me)
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[2] Since I was never going to let you cum #GeneralTime #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[3] Now you know what I've known @RT(since we started this session, since the beginning of this session, since you said hello, since you logged on) #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[3] I was never going to let you cum #GeneralTime #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[4] You don't get to cum #GeneralTime #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[4] @RT(I just don't think you wanted it bad enough, I just didn't feel like you deserve it, You really just don't deserve it, Maybe you'll have better luck next time, Maybe next time) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[5] I don't want you to cum #GeneralTime #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[5] @RT(I just want you to ache, I just want you to suffer, I just don't feel like you deserve it, I kinda don't want you to cum ever, So you're not going to) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[6] No @RT(orgasm, cumming, pleasure, incredible orgasm) for you #GeneralTime #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[6] @RT(Just more ache and frustration, Just more torment for that #Cock, Your #Cock can just keep on suffering, Sorry,, you just don't deserve it) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[7] You don't get to @RT(cum, have an orgasm) #GeneralTime #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[7] @RT(You're lucky I even entertained the thought at all, But it's not like you deserved one anyway, I don't think you really needed it, I just didn't feel like you wanted it bad enough) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[8] I can't believe you thought I might actually let you cum #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[8] @RT(It's so hilarious to fuck with you, You're just too fucking gullible, I have no desire at all to let you feel that kind of pleasure, That's not what your #Cock is for, Like you deserve that kinf pleasure...) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[9] No @RT(orgasm, cumming, pleasure, incredible orgasm, mind-blowing orgasm, orgasm) for you #GeneralTime #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[9] @RT(Too fucking bad, What a fucking shame, Sucks to be you, Poor #PetName, So sad) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[10] I had no intention of letting you cum #GeneralTime #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_BEG]=[10] @RT(I just wanted to get your hopes up, But you really thought I was for a second, You really should have known better, You are just so easy to fuck with, I just wanted to watch you squirm a little bit longer) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[1] I want the ache to @RT(be a living hell for you, drive you absolutely insane, drive you off the deep end, make you lose your mind, drive you absolutely mental, be impossible for you to endure, be way more than you can take) #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[1] So @RT(giving you an orgasm would have ruined my fun, there was no way I was going to let you cum, an orgasm was definitely off the table, an orgasm was definitely not happening for you, no fucking way was I going to let you cum) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[2] @RT(And besides, Besides that, And anyway)
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[2] @RT(You haven't suffered <i>nearly</i> enough for the privilege of cumming, You'll have to suffer a lot more than that before I let you cum, I want you suffering in agony,, not cumming in pleasure) #NamePool #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[3] @RT(I want you tossing and turning with ache, I want you having a hell of a time trying to go to sleep, I want you to have erotic fucking nightmares, I want you to have sexy dreams tormenting you in your sleep) tonight #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[3] @RT(Not curled up all relaxed with empty balls, Not sleeping pleacefully without a care in the world, Not sleeping like a log with peaceful dreams, Not all relaxed and snug in your covers like I'll be, Not all warm and cozy under your blanket)
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[4] @RT(This session was all about making you suffer even more, All I cared about #GeneralTime was making you ache even more, It was all about making you achey and desperate #GeneralTime, I just wanted you to suffer #GeneralTime) #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[4] @RT(Your pleasure was the farthest thing from my mind, I don't give a fuck about your pleasure, Your pleasure means absolutely nothing to me, Your pleasure is the last fucking thing I care about, I just do not care about your pleasure) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[5] @RT(You should just let me deny you permanently, You'd be better off if you just never came again, You should just let me deny you forever, We could always just do permanent denial, We could just make your denial permanent) #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[5] @RT(Then you wouldn't have to deal with this kind of disappointment, Then you wouldn't have to go through this anymore, It would make the end of these sessions so much less suspenseful, It would make things so much simpler) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[6] @RT(I'm actually kinda doing you a favor, You'll thank me for this someday, This will actually work out better for you in the long run, You should actually be thankful, I may actually be doing you a favor here) #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[6] @RT(Just think how good that orgasm will feel once I actually let you have it, The longer it takes to cum,, the better it will feel when you do, Just imagine how good it will feel when you finally <i>do</i> get to cum) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[7] @RT(If it makes you feel any better, For what it's worth, Don't feel bad, Don't beat yourself up though)
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[7] @RT(There's nothing you could have said to change my mind, Nothing you could have done would have changed the outcome, It just wasn't going to happen for you, Even your best behavior wasn't going to change things) #GeneralTime
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[8] @RT(Looks like it's going to be another nice, relaxing evening for me, This is going to be a good night for me, This is going to be a fun, relaxing night for me, This is going to be a relaxing night in for me)
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[8] @RT(And a night of complete ache and frustration for you #NamePool, While your night is going to be anything but, Especially knowing how you're gonna spend yours, Too bad you can't say the same) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[9] @RT(Really,, I'm kinda doing you a favor here, I'm actually kinda helping you out, I'm doing you a favor if you think about it, Look at it this way) #NamePool 
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[9] @RT(Think of how much money you'll save on detergent for dirty towels, Think of how many less dirty tissues you'll have lying around, There's no sticky mess for you to clean up, I saved you from making a sticky mess with your cum) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[10] @RT(Your cum belongs in your balls anyway, Your cum needs to stay there boiling in your balls, Your cum needs to stay trapped in those balls) #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_MID]=[10] @RT(How else are we going to keep them nice and blue?, They look so much better when they're big and swollen, That's what makes them ache so much for me, Not all over your floor in a sticky mess, Not in some dirty old towel) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[1] @RT(Try not to drive yourself too insane tonight, Try not to ache too much without me tonight, Try not to drive yourself absolutely crazy tonight) #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[1] @RT(That's what <i>I'll</i> be doing next time you log on, That's what <i>I'm</i> here for, That's the kind of thing I like to see for myself) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[2] @RT(If by some miracle the ache starts getting better, If time goes by and the ache starts getting easier, If you find yourself starting to ache a little less tonight, In case the ache starts to fade after a while)
@Variable[DENY_END]=[2] @RT(Just log back on and I'll fix that in no time, You know where to find me, Come find me and I'll do something about it, Just log back on and we'll do this all over again) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[3] @RT(Just remember, Don't forget, I hope you truly realize by now, I want you to understand) #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[3] @RT(This is what you were <i>made</i> for, This is exactly what I want you to feel, You exist solely for my amusement, Your #Cock belongs to me, This is the only thing your #Cock is good for) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[4] Try not to get too distracted by the ache #GeneralTime
@Variable[DENY_END]=[4] @RT(Wouldn't want to fuck up your amazing social life or anything, You think about your #Cock way too much as it is, It's not like you'll be able to do anything about it, But feel free to log back on and let me make it worse) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[5] If the ache starts getting to you #GeneralTime, just remember
@Variable[DENY_END]=[5] @RT(I don't care, I have no sympathy for you at all, You can always log back on and let me make it even worse, Your #Cock was made to suffer for me, This is the only purpose you will ever serve) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[6] @RT(Just think how much harder our next session is going to be, Just wait til you see what I do to you next time, I can't wait til our next session, YOu have no idea what's in store for you next time you log on) #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[6] @RT(Try not to keep yourself up all night tonight worrying about it, This one is going to seem like a walk in the park in comparison, You'll be begging me to never let you touch your #Cock again, It's going to be more than you can take) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[7] I'm sure the women of the world will sleep a little sounder tonight
@Variable[DENY_END]=[7] @RT(Knowing that your #Cock was kept in check for another day, It's like we all get an subconcious satisfaction whever you don't get to cum, Knowing that your #Cock is no longer free to bother them) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[8] It's not the first time I've denied you #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[8] @RT(And it sure as hell won't be the last, So you should be used to this by now, So you know what to expect the rest of your day to be like, So you know what it's going to be like trying to sleep tonight) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[9] @RT(I'm looking forward to a pretty relaxing evening, It's going to be a pretty good night for me, I'm going to enjoy myself tonight, I'm going to have a wonderful tiume this evening)
@Variable[DENY_END]=[9] @RT(I don't guess you can really say the same, You? Not so much, You on the other hand,, probably not, Too bad you won't be, I wonder if you even remember what that's like) #WickedPool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[10] @RT(Good luck trying to get anything else done, Get whatever enjoyment you can out of, Let's see if you can find some way to be productive) #GeneralTime #NamePool
@Variable[DENY_END]=[10] @RT(I have a feeling you're not going to be focused on anything but your #Cock, Hopefully the ache won't distract you <i>too</i> much, If you can stop thinking about me long enough to actually <i>do</i> anything,, I mean) #WickedPool
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @Goto(Finish)
Checked other scripts that used the #Random and they were all set correctly. Made my own script to confirm.

@NullResponse @SetVar[DENY_BEG]=[#Random(1, 10)]
@NullResponse @SetVar[DENY_MID]=[#Random(1, 10)]
@NullResponse @SetVar[DENY_END]=[#Random(1, 10)]

Hello, your Beg is @ShowVar[DENY_BEG]
your Mid is @ShowVar[DENY_MID]
and your end is @ShowVar[DENY_END]
@end
Works like a charm so Any help to why it is borked?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

TanyaHumble wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:10 pm checking the log

2023-02-24 16:02:09 Timer1 Parse Line: @NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @SetVar[NEVER_BEG]=[#Random(1, 10]
Hi!
The closing parenthesis for #Random is missing in that script, should be:
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @SetVar[NEVER_BEG]=[#Random(1, 10)]
instead of:
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @SetVar[NEVER_BEG]=[#Random(1, 10]

Best greetings,
Markus
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Well looking at it now I realise I was looking at the wrong part of the script :closedeyes: . Big thanks! :love:
Tarzi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tarzi »

Anyone know how to work around the problem with @SetVar can't set in version 59 @SetVar to an existing Var, in previous versions it works :unsure:

@SetVar[A1]=[100]
@SetVar[A2]=[A1]

A1->100
A2->A1 not 100
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Tarzi wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:40 pm Anyone know how to work around the problem with @SetVar can't set in version 59 @SetVar to an existing Var, in previous versions it works :unsure:

@SetVar[A1]=[100]
@SetVar[A2]=[A1]

A1->100
A2->A1 not 100
Just try:
@SetVar[A2]=[#Var[A1]]

If it helps, you could think of #Var[] as 'value of', so '@SetVar[A2]=[#Var[A1]]' could be spoken as:
Set the variable named A2 to the 'value of' the variable named A1.

There are a few (general) infos about @SetVar in the release notes of Awakening, you might wanna look up these as well.

Best greetings,
Markus
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kneeforu »

Amazing system. I am just finding this. I use Windows on a iMac that I run boot camp and windows 10. Every once in an error in the dialogue. I am not sure if it is the fact I am using windows on a mac??
Attachments
IMG_4961 copy.jpg
IMG_4961 copy.jpg (703.37 KiB) Viewed 2083 times
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kneeforu »

I still get this script type error several times during a session. Any input would be helpful. As i mentioned in my last post, I have Windows 10 running on an iMac via boot camp.... not sure if that is the issue. Thanks!
Attachments
2023-08-08 copy.jpg
2023-08-08 copy.jpg (155.28 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
leezer3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leezer3 »

Your problem is that you either extracted the archive on a Mac, or are using a drive which you share between Windows and Mac.

Re-download the entire TeaseAI plus personalities, and extract on *Windows*, on a dedicated Windows drive which Apple can't touch, and it'll go away.

TLDR:
Apple creates hidden files to store security descriptors, filemetadata and stuff like that. No idea why it's finding and choking on one, but it is.
Blame Apple :P
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kneeforu »

Thanks! Will do
Tarzi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tarzi »

Is there a source for version 59 available somewhere?
Terminus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by Terminus »

Tarzi wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:00 pm Is there a source for version 59 available somewhere?
The version downloadable from the first post in the thread (3.5.2020) is what you're looking for. Title bar when the application is running states "PATCH 59.0"