Reluctant Contestant 2

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Reluctant Contestant 2

Post by Galron789 »

Reluctant contestant 2

This one has been a work in progress for a while now, but I finally managed to complete it.

Rules:
*Follow the instructions given by the girls and stroke to the metronome.
*Earn points by lasting through a round or room. Points will be given by the girl when done.
*Keep track of your points earned
*If you cum before the end you MUST ruin your orgasm. (Hitting the cum button will tell you either Ruin or Enjoy your orgasm)
*Do not use the "next" button once the round(stroking) starts, you can use the "ready" button during breaks if you want.
"next" button is only allowed during casual play. Wait for timers to progress you if doing a competitive run.

Competitive Rules:
*No skips allowed
*No bailouts allowed
*Do every bonus girl
Post your point score and how far you got in the comments.

So what's new?
972 pages, 3 times more than the first one.
*10 rounds and 10 sets of rooms
*Skip options with various mechanics to punish or reward you depending on you choices.
*There is no forced failure scenarios. There are intentional punishment sections that are designed to be very hard.
But if you have good endurance you can make it through them.
*Bailout option: While in a "room" section you have the option to bailout and skip to the end of said round immediately.
This however results in fewer points earned.
*Point system
-Each girl/round completed earns you points
-Skipping/ bailing out will give you less or no points.
-Points are turned in at the end to "buy" permission to cum without getting ruined.
-Additional options for cumming if you have earned bonus points by the end.
-Option to earn you orgasm if you don't have enough points (very difficult).

Scrapped ideas: (I may add this later if people want it, the tease is pretty long as is though)
*Bonus content (various mini teases) unlocked through parts of a code earned from each ending.
-Would have included a few one on ones with girls from the tease, a snakes and ladders tease,
some short teases with post orgasm torture, and some 'quiz fight' teases.
-I scrapped this due to time, I had already gone way past my expected release time and didn't want to wait another month
or so to release it just so I could add some short teases as a bonus unlock. It didn't seem necessary.

Errors/ misspellings:
As usual if you find any pages that aren't working the way they should or any bad/ misspelled grammar please DM me. This was the longest tease I've made, I'm sure there are some things I've missed.

If you have any other feedback please feel free to DM me as well, it helps to know what people think of my work so I can improve.
Last edited by Galron789 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
spawni
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Reluctant Contestant 2

Post by spawni »

Thank you for posting this tease! :love: I'm not hearing the metronome at all though :-/ Also clicking Don't Skip when given the choice to use air duct or not takes me back to the beginning of the tease.
Adrast
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Adrast »

(Sorry for my bad English)
All your works have no sound. For the sound to be, you need to replace "showtease" with "showflash" in the address bar. But in such cases, pictures will be loaded more slowly. And also at the end of round 8 after clicking the "continue" button, the game breaks off and returns to the beginning.
CremeFromwood
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CremeFromwood »

here is what I found

round 3 don't skip = restart
round 7 room 4 and 3 restarts 1 does nothing
abby bonus round 7 next don't work
round 6 skipping is pointless takes you to the round
round 8 valentina continue restarts
round 8 skip takes you to valentina which is broken
stuck at 8

would be nice if it didn't have so many ways which go wrong
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

Thank you everyone for all the feedback so far. I hadn't realized that I had missed so many errors in this tease. I will be taking it down shortly today or tomorrow to quickly fix the problems. As far as the metronomes not working I really have no idea what is causing this to happen, but for the time being replacing the url "showtease" with "showflash" does seems to make the metronomes play.
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

Alright so I just went and fixed the errors that were reported.
What's fixed;
*Fixed the forced restart in the air duct on round 3 skip.
*Fixed forced restart on round 3 "don't skip" button.
*Rooms part 7: Rooms 3 and 4 lead to where they are supposed to.
*Fixed the next button on round 7 bonus girl that didn't work.
*Skipping round 6 actually lets you skip round 6 now.
*The continue button on round 8 doesn't force restart anymore.
*Round 8 skip actually skips round 8 now.

Let me know if you guys find anything else. Sorry there where so many errors so far guys. Im also trying to figure out why metronomes don't work in normal "showtease" version.
CremeFromwood
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CremeFromwood »

here is more
part 4 room 1 takes you to part 3
round 4 room not utility/skip edge doesn't work
utility skip option d then the offer end you up at anya which you can't edge
round 9 restarts not skip (the one with two options i forgot which one of the options it was)
saying you used skips takes you to britany and whatever round that comes from that since e it doesn't say but room 1 is broken
the last rounds don't tell you what rounds they are?
Final girl says there is a surprise for seeing them all but choosing that i did all the rounds and bonuses got me to her might not be a bug bit it sounds like it is

It would probably be have been better if you had tested it yourself?
quite annoying when things don't work just kept trying to get to the end skipping everything after the first problems
Adrast
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Adrast »

When round 9 is reached, the skip button does not work at all, and the button to go directly to round 9 itself returns to the beginning of the tease.
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

Updated the tease again. I apologize again for all the bugs guys, so far they have all been small mistypes when I was typing destination pages (the final girl that went to Brittany was typed page 783 instead of 873 and pahe instead of page). I agree I should have tested it more before I published it.

Fixes:
*Round 4 "utility/skip" edge works now
*Round 4 edge works now
*Round 9 can now be skipped
*Round 9 button also works now
*Saying you used skips now takes you to the correct final girl

Additional notes regarding reported bugs:
*For rooms part 3 leading to part 3: That is intentional every rooms section has one door that leads to the next round, it was in reluctant contestant 1. It was a way to potentially make it easier if you guessed right.
*The last round 9 and 10 not saying what round they are: At the skip option for 9 it says you are approaching round 9 and the non skip button is labeled "round 9". Round 10 is not labeled round 10 but is instead referred to the "last round" as after that it is the "final girl" that is either your "reward" or punishment.
*The final girl's surprise being her: Fucking all the girls and not skipping leads to Janice, however not using any skips but not fucking all the girls leads to boss girl.
Adrast
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Adrast »

I think you're close to perfection. :-)

I noticed that the button "1 room" after the 8th round does not work.
It remains only to connect the sound and everything will be perfect.

I like your work. They are difficult, which makes them only better. A kind of challenge. But we are not looking for easy ways, are we? The more difficulties in the battle, the victory will be more beautiful.
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

Ok fixed rooms 8 room 1 not working. It was page 672 and was linked to page 673, which would have been correct except that 673 didn't exist and instead it skipped to 674 as the next page.
fvoyeur
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fvoyeur »

Hi!

I really enjoy your tease. Thanks a lot.

I found that on door 1 going to round 9, the one with Abella, on the second Edge, clicking on the Edge button brings you to the screen where you ruin your orgasm.

Well, in real life, if I was having sex with Abella, I am pretty sure I would not be able to hold after an Edge! lol!

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Bye!
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

I fixed the second edge for the Abella section. Now the second edge leads to the correct location.
Galron789
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Galron789 »

It has just been brought to my attention that my tease does not play the metronomes under the newer tease format. I am currently unsure how to fix this, but in the meantime replacing "showtease" with "showflash" in the url will change it to the old format and allow you to play the tease with the metronome sounds.
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

when i click on any of the doors, the tease doesnt go further, is it dead ?:( i remember playiing this