[RELEASE] COCK HERO ISLAND 5

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

nonstopedging
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [RELEASE] COCK HERO ISLAND 5

Post by nonstopedging »

I can't begin to thank you for making this. Cock Hero 4 is/was my favorite series of all time. This new edition is beyond words! New Favorite! You are amazingly talented. Thank you so much!!

I will watch these very often for a long long time. Always admire you and your work. Will continue to cheer on every release. A million thank yous :love:
climactic1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by climactic1 »

For the love of god, please host these somewhere besides Mega?
zebbg69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zebbg69 »

Required, THANK YOU for this entire series and the massive work you put into it!

I appreciate voluptuous, full-figured women, and for the all-naturals I welcome the extra pounds that come along for the ride. (What a nice ride! So soft, inviting, enveloping...)

So many Cock Heroes that are otherwise great ultimately fall, you know, FLAT. (Where do you squeeze them? Where do you bury your face? I just don't get it.)

I have e-stimmed to various Island episodes over the years but have never systematically explored the series. Having recently joined Milovana, I am downloading all your stuff now (even Alpha!), because you are TOP tier on my creator list.

I just wanted you to know that! Enjoy your well-earned retirement.
mOlOtof
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by mOlOtof »

I was wondering… Do any of you guys have documents, files, sources and so on filled with the hot girl pictures used in some of the scenes? I’m talking about the instagram fapping in CHI 5 and the three scenes of cellphone pics show-off in CHI 7. Searching by myself for each picture just takes a bit too much time :-/
Thanks in advance people and thank you Required for the amazing challenge!
Ebhan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Ebhan »

Hey everyone! Over the christmas break, i decided i wanted to marathon this entire thing with my Handy. Only problem is, i couldn't find a collection of funscripts to go with it.

The solution? I made the scripts.
Link to Eroscripts download page

I was planning on learning how to make scripts for... a little something i'm working on. I don't wanna spoil, but you can probably guess where this is going. Let's just say that a VR Headset / The Handy combination wouldn't be a bad thing to have laying around in 2022.
dude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dude »

Is someone working on a estim track?