[Release] E-StimControlApp

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Release] E-StimControlApp

Post by Ditto »

Wait .. I think I found the problem ..

well .. the "other" problem ..

(the main problem - of course - being that I'm an idiot ... ) O.o

I (finally) noticed that first drop down was "input" .. so instead of always checking the system AUDIO .. I checked the system RECORDING section ...
yeah ... "disabled" .. O.o

Changed that, now it's an option in ESC ... so let me try that when I have some time .. probably works much better now ..

LOL
Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Ditto »

Ok, so got it working yesterday ... figured I'd add a couple troubleshooting points to help .. *shrug*

1) install VB Cable as mentioned .
2) make sure in system settings, VB Cable is enabled for BOTH audio output, and input (ie recording devices)
3) make sure VB Cable is set to Default Device and Default Communication Device.
4) Setup ESC, as mentioned above: Choose VB Cable for first INPUT drop down.
5) Choose your output to the estim device in output.

that's basically it .. pretty simple once you get your head around it (as somebody else mentioned) .. and works pretty well .

thank you!
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Fun2Stim »

This is going to be a welcome estim addition. Thanks.
tudeloo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tudeloo »

Please add cyclic fade-in and fade-out. This way people can use estim files that are not optimal and have the signal come in and out. Best would be an option like: 5-10 different cycles, so you are not bound to one frequency, but can actually adjust gain in each seqment. Also save function. This would allow to make ANY joi-video compatable, meaning that if the girl/guy/you-fetish has multiple count downs you can adjust the entire program to it and just pop it in.

Also if anyone did not already figure it out: multi channel support - listen to multiple audio sources:
you can use for videos the windows media player classic with the AC3 Filter plugin (http://www.ac3filter.net/wiki/AC3Filter). This allows you to setup your system (if you have only headset, but at least 4.0 or greater capable sound card/main board support) to play the video in normal audio quality:
- set headset to back speakers via RealtekHD Manager
- set in media player classic with AC3 Filter installed -> playback -> filter -> AC3 filter -> set at least to 3.0 system under "output format"
- you can also set in media player classic to only output in rear speakers, because otherwise it will add to your stim signal, beware! If she moans loud you will feel it.
- any stim from audio files set to front speaker out (which is default, includes browser)
- happy stimming without stupid sinus noise
lazlong999
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lazlong999 »

Looks interesting. But I'm trying to use it on Windows7 which seems to lack the "App Volume and Device preferences". Is this Windows 10 only?
tudeloo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tudeloo »

No, works perfectly on Win7.
lazlong999
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lazlong999 »

Can anyone tell me where to find "App Volume and Device preferences" on Win7? ESC setup talks about it but I can't find it.
007flo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 007flo »

2nd with the problem on win7
lazlong999
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lazlong999 »

I had no luck on Win7. Could not find the controls to set per app audio. So I tried the free AudioRouter app which was not very reliable or usable for me. I decided to try the paid app CheVolume and it sounds good. I.e., can route the tease audio to ESC and it does modify it to something that sounds better for stimming. However, your mileage may vary. Anyone can get CheVolume at http://www.chevolume.com/. Luckily, they are having a half-price sale for $9.99 now. They also have a free trial option if you want to make sure it works for you. The default download is for Win10, but the download page also has links to older Win7 versions.

One tricky thing is that when you run it, it doesn't open a desktop window - just an icon in the toolbar area. Look for it there.

NOTE: I am not affiliated or compensated by CheVolume.

Well, I'm off to try "Choose your girl Tease !" with ESC! :w00t:

- lazlong
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

Not sure if it is available for Win 7 but in the Microsoft store there is a free app called Ear Trumpet which seems to do the same thing as Che Volume. It allows you to select which sound device an app will output to. I haven't tried to use ear trumpet with ESC as I have Win 10 and had no issues getting it going with the instructions provided. So maybe it doesn't work the same way. Might be worth checking out to see if it is available for Win 7 and if so whether it would do the job as well as Che Volume since it is free.
lazlong999
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lazlong999 »

Batman,

Well, I've used your ESC app and it's great! Turns all the metronome teases into remotely driven sessions. The edge button is a nice touch that works well with the teases that include that 'command'. Only suggestion I would make now would be for a much slower 'Stroker Synth' mode, or even just redo the controls simply to take the number of pulses and the delay between them (if that's doable in Max).

Thanks for all the work.

lazlong
HomerJayS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HomerJayS »

Hallo!

First thanks for your application, it looks really interesting. The reason I say "looks" is, I didn't get it working up to now... probably my fault, I guess. I made all the settings as explained in the readme, but when I switch the on/off switch I get the error

Code: Select all

admme:unable to open wave input device
ad_mme: stopping due to error
I suppose it has to do with the cable configuration/ the audio drivers...? Any help would be great!

Edit: Just resolved it myself, maybe it can help others:
I had turned the microphone off under SETTINGS >> PRIVACY and disabled the MIC for most of the listed programs. Turns out that the VB Cable output is considered a "microphone" by Windows :w00t: Re-enabling the microphone solved the issue as it seems!

Best regards!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I have Windows 7 64-bit and I'm getting this error: "ESC.exe - application error - The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

What supporting software does this app require to launch that I might be missing or need to update?

Edit: I thought maybe it was DotNet based on a Google search of the error, so I installed the latest version of .Net core and .Net framework and the problem persists.
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 47dahc »

Batman,

So I'm in the process of building my DIY stereostim and was messing around with your ESC program and Tease AI and it seems to work great with the metronome enabled. I did have to change the stock metronome.wav file to something a little more noticeable though. My question for you is if there was a way to keep the ESC window on top? The synth works great while being taunted and the metronome is playing. However, when the domme plays a video, I would like to turn synth off and use original audio and switch back to metronome synth when video is over and the metronome starts again. Switch back and forth between windows is kind of a mood killer and if there was a way I could keep it on top and resize it in an unused area of the Tease AI window, I feel it would make for a great estim experience. I hoping anyways.
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

Hey Stimmers!

I have been wanting to make an update to the estim control app with more/improved functions. I've looked through the previous posts and think there are some good suggestions. I want to get your feedback before I post another version.

So what are your ideas/requests for the next ESC release?

-Batman