The Mermaid--An Erotic Archtype by Master Ivan

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

The Mermaid--An Erotic Archtype by Master Ivan

Post by mrivan »

The Mermaid--An Erotic Archtype

by Master Ivan

The Mermaid--exotic, mysterious, sexy--a cornerstone of fantasy for time immemorial, is certainly beautiful. She is pure, unsullied by the extreme notions of ordinary human women, unblemished by the fantasies of male admirers. And yet, within that purity, exists the fuel for some of the most male-dominant erotic fantasies. Let us look at her in detail...

The Mermaid is half woman, half fish. The dividing line is midway between her navel and her nether regions, making her upper body quite attractive to human males, particularly since it is invariably left unclothed. Below that line, she is fish. And this results in a fact that many of us are aware of, but seldom express--she has no genitalia, at least nothing visible that humans can easily detect. This means that she has no means to derive sexual pleasure from her own body, in spite of the fact that her very appearance invites use by human men. She seems to yearn for the company of a man in fact, inviting him with her very gaze like a siren, her arms open in welcome, her uncovered breasts thrusting out begging to be touched and caressed.

What other creature in the known universe is anything like this? Only one--the human slavegirl. Often naked, not infrequently locked in chastity, the slavegirl is trained to display her uncovered body to men from her knees, inviting her use, arousing their sexual need, then offering pleasure, seeking nothing for herself as a result of either training or her locked loins. Yet, for a slavegirl, there is always the possibility of freedom, of being bought and released from her thralldom, as well as the capacity in her female body to take pleasure when it is permitted or no longer denied to her.

The Mermaid has no such possibility in her future. While we rarely see one enslaved or chained, the Mermaid is nevertheless trapped in her body for keeps with no possibility of release. She will never take pleasure because it is impossible for her to do so. And yet, with her beauty, her exposed nakedness and her inbred beauty and attractiveness to men, she continues to invite them to take pleasure with her body.

With no lower orifices, she has only two possible ways to deliver on her advertised promise of pleasure: her hands and her mouth. And the very posturing of her hands leads us to believe she intends to use those hands only to caress, hold and draw closer the body of the man. Her only sexual organ, therefore, is her mouth.

So now, we can look at the Mermaid fully revealed for what she is. Immobilized, at least on land, by her aquatic lower body, she is unable to evade capture and use by men. She is forever naked from the waist up, her beauty attracting the men who would use her. She offers sexual pleasure and can only provide that pleasure with her mouth. Unable to stand with her aquatic lower body, she presents her face at the level of the genitals. Her very existence cries out to men, “Please Masters, enjoy the sight of my nakedness, and when you become aroused, come to me so I can suck your cocks.”

The Mermaid is the perfect slavegirl.

Copyright © 2015
Master Ivan
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The Mermaid--An Erotic Archtype by Master Ivan

Post by mrivan »

Just spotted this one in my archives. Thought I had posted it already but discovered that it never made it out. Correcting that omission now. Enjoy!
Juliette
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Juliette »

Is she half fish or half cetacean? (porpoise or orca). She has mammaries so she must be half cetacean, which do have all the mammalian sex organs. That they are drawn with scales is a failure of education in artists, for even fish have sex organs and some species are live bearers giving birth to their young. A slave girl that can drown you or a Domme that can do breath play to death?

Isn't science fun?
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mrivan »

The mermaid I envision here is human from the navel up, fish from there down.