All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by r0nin47 »

I've released part 2 of the Coven series, so you can play it here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=42536
Spoiler: show
Before it's reported as a bug, I want to make it clear that the encounter with Delara is intended to drive you crazy with the need to cum at the end. Just keep clicking those buttons and at some point, I promise she'll let you cum when you finally get the right combination. Delara wouldn't want you to give up.
Although I haven't had time to play-test it, I have gone through this tease searching for bugs before I published it, so there should be none.

I am aware that there are differences in the story you hear from Serawyn in the main series, and what you're seeing here in the Coven series. This is intended. In the main series, you're hearing a story second hand from one character's point of view. Serawyn has a very limited understanding of what took place, because she wasn't actually there. In the Coven series, you're actually living the story. It will all make sense later. I promise.

Drusilia

Trivia (Contains spoilers)
The reason you're expected to be hard whenever you're in Drusilia's presence is simple. She is descended from the pure bloodline of the Goddess of magic and desire. She is literally lust incarnate and a demi-goddess who had a harem of Devoted who worshiped her as if she were Myr reborn.

If you're male, it's impossible not to be hard just being in the same room as her, and that's one of the things that made many a sorceress hate and fear her. To make matters worse, despite being a hedonist to rival even Zora, she treated them all with kindness and they loved her for it. Needless to say, Zora wasn't happy about that.

She doesn't visibly age, she's damn near immortal, and she's even more powerful than the Queen in terms of magic. Despite being twice imprisoned and believed dead, She is still very much alive. In the main tease, she is the unseen hand moving the pieces around the chess board, arranging them to suit her purposes.
Incest
I realize that some of you may not be okay with these incestuous encounters with Drusilia, especially now that I've taken away the option to skip them in part 2. While there will be an option to turn Drusilia down as this series continues, doing so has consequences. If you're not okay with this recurring theme, I suggest waiting for the main series to continue as it contains no such themes. As I mentioned in the main thread, I will be finishing the Coven series before I get back to work on the main series.

I've been listening to feedback and hopefully part 2 will be more enjoyable for everyone because of it. That said, please drop a comment in this thread and let me know what you think of these new encounters. Did you like the model I chose for Drusilia? Was the Delara encounter too frustrating? Let me know what you liked and what you didn't, because I use this feedback when I make future teases.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Feedback: The Myrewood Isle Coven series

Post by r0nin47 »

I've made a few small edits to make certain choices a bit more engaging and I've also gone back and fixed a few dialog mistakes. This should be considered the final version of Part 2 and any further changes will be to correct errors I find while play testing it tonight. I hope everyone enjoys the changes.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

A3niMa73 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:43 pm I think to add to what I mentioned above would be that I think everything up to the Rite in the first Coven could maybe be it's own part, and the second half of Part I could become Part II if you wanted to expand the backstory in Part I. Then Part II you just released would become Part III and Part III you are working on would become Part IV. This of course is only if you yourself wanted to expand on the story in Part I as you mentioned, but like I said I think it's also great as is too.
I'm just taking a lot of the "filler encounters" out of the Coven series and sticking to what matters to the story. There won't be as many optional encounters as there were in some other parts of the series, but your choices will have an outcome on the length/nature of the encounter with various characters. In most cases, if you really like a certain character, you'll be able to opt for a longer encounter with her. There are only two encounters in part 3 that you have no real control over, because to refuse would mean either being killed, or imprisoned. Most of the stuff in part 1 and 2 has been relatively friendly, but as the conflict heats up in part 3 and beyond, you'll be encountering a lot more hostile characters who can't really be won over.
You'll be meeting Illythia's cousin, Princess Zoe in part 3 and people are either going to love her, or hate her, but there's no getting out of the encounter with her unless you cooperate. I'm about halfway through writing that encounter now and I already know some people are not going to like it for several reasons.
I'm also adding something I added in Chapter 1 of Part V, which is multiple "Reward" options so you have a chance to cum for certain characters you might not have otherwise had the chance to.
A3niMa73
Explorer
Explorer

Post by A3niMa73 »

r0nin47 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:20 am
A3niMa73 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:43 pm I think to add to what I mentioned above would be that I think everything up to the Rite in the first Coven could maybe be it's own part, and the second half of Part I could become Part II if you wanted to expand the backstory in Part I. Then Part II you just released would become Part III and Part III you are working on would become Part IV. This of course is only if you yourself wanted to expand on the story in Part I as you mentioned, but like I said I think it's also great as is too.
I'm just taking a lot of the "filler encounters" out of the Coven series and sticking to what matters to the story. There won't be as many optional encounters as there were in some other parts of the series, but your choices will have an outcome on the length/nature of the encounter with various characters. In most cases, if you really like a certain character, you'll be able to opt for a longer encounter with her. There are only two encounters in part 3 that you have no real control over, because to refuse would mean either being killed, or imprisoned. Most of the stuff in part 1 and 2 has been relatively friendly, but as the conflict heats up in part 3 and beyond, you'll be encountering a lot more hostile characters who can't really be won over.
You'll be meeting Illythia's cousin, Princess Zoe in part 3 and people are either going to love her, or hate her, but there's no getting out of the encounter with her unless you cooperate. I'm about halfway through writing that encounter now and I already know some people are not going to like it for several reasons.
I'm also adding something I added in Chapter 1 of Part V, which is multiple "Reward" options so you have a chance to cum for certain characters you might not have otherwise had the chance to.
I think I was just trying to address your comment about the page limitations of Nyx, where the program appears to want you to make the teases shorter. There's never been a problem to me regarding the length of the tease itself, and the teases will still be good without those filler encounters as well. Removing those filler encounters I assume will also reduce the number of pages and provide you with less frustration with the program crashing so that works too. Also, I thought the encounter with Delara was exactly what most of us were waiting for, at least it was for me.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Not sure if it's been reported but it hangs on page 166.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

slavejack wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:55 am Not sure if it's been reported but it hangs on page 166.
Fixed the missing button.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

I've been really busy lately, so I haven't had much time to work on Part 3 of the Coven. I may release a short bonus tease that's already almost finished since it'll probably take me another week or two to finish part 3. The bonus tease takes place in the time between Part 2 and the beginning of Part 3, and is more story than anything, offering a bit more background on the history of the Isle, etc. All of the stroking/edging will be optional and there is a chance to cum at the end for those who chose to play along.
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

The Coven part 2 was fantastic! I loved the choice of models and characters overall, but Delara and Drusilia were definitely the highlights for me. Looking forward to part 3! Very interested to see how the story continues to unfold.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

bobdaman3339 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:36 pm The Coven part 2 was fantastic! I loved the choice of models and characters overall, but Delara and Drusilia were definitely the highlights for me. Looking forward to part 3! Very interested to see how the story continues to unfold.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you like Drusilia, you'll enjoy the bonus chapter when that comes out tomorrow.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

Well I intended to release the bonus chapter today, but Nyx is not working properly and it isn't allowing me to update anything. I've had about all I can take of this buggy system and I'm sick of putting hours into something only to find out I can't save it, so this might be the last of the series until I can find a viable alternative to nyx.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

I've tried four other web browsers and I'm still having the same issue, so I'm done. No more flash teases. I'm going back to the classic editor even though it's low tech. I'm going to have to re-write hundreds of pages, so I have no idea when the next release is going to be.
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

r0nin47 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:02 am Well I intended to release the bonus chapter today, but Nyx is not working properly and it isn't allowing me to update anything. I've had about all I can take of this buggy system and I'm sick of putting hours into something only to find out I can't save it, so this might be the last of the series until I can find a viable alternative to nyx.
That sounds really frustrating :\'-(

You definitely need a way to prevent losing hours of work! I do not personally have experience with Nyx, but I decided to look into it a bit to see if I could help. One thing you could try is backing up everything you work on in Nyx locally periodically. If you click on the script tab in Nyx, it will display all of the code for your tease. You can copy this script and paste it into a local file to save as a backup (I would personally use Notepad++ or Notepad). This will hopefully prevent you from losing your work when Nyx prevents you from saving.

The only problem from there is figuring out why Nyx is not allowing you to save. With the script backed up, you could at least try to troubleshoot the issue without worrying about losing a lot of work. You could even try putting your script into a new tease within Nyx and see if that fixes the issue.

I tried doing some research to see if other people have had issues saving in Nyx and found this: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20916&p=250259&hili ... sh#p250259
From what I can tell, it looks like using certain words and punctuation can cause issues. This is likely because these words are keywords used in the code. It could be a security measure to prevent code injection.

I hope any of this information helps! If you run into this issue again, feel free to save the script from your tease and send it to me if you'd like help troubleshooting the issue. I am not very familiar with Nyx, but am a software developer with experience debugging code.

I wish you the best of luck resolving these issues!
Seraph
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Seraph »

Is Eos a viable alternative or does it have similar problems? I played around with it for a day and it seemed to work fine, but I haven't created anything on the scale you have nor have a tried Nyx to compare
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

I appreciate the suggestions. I still haven't figured out why Nyx wasn't letting me save anything, but the issue seems to have mysteriously disappeared today, because I've been able to save 24 pages. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it was just the server acting up. I'm going to try to finish up the tease I'm working on at the very least and after that... I think I might have to just spend some time learning EOS. Nyx has no future, because flash is being phased out of use next year, so if I'm going to invest all this time in something, I'm going to invest it in something that will be around for a while.
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

r0nin47 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:35 am I appreciate the suggestions. I still haven't figured out why Nyx wasn't letting me save anything, but the issue seems to have mysteriously disappeared today, because I've been able to save 24 pages. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it was just the server acting up. I'm going to try to finish up the tease I'm working on at the very least and after that... I think I might have to just spend some time learning EOS. Nyx has no future, because flash is being phased out of use next year, so if I'm going to invest all this time in something, I'm going to invest it in something that will be around for a while.
That sounds like a good plan. Hopefully EOS will prove to be a more stable long term solution. Good luck with everything! Looking forward to your future teases!