Best hypno femdom videos

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Best hypno femdom videos

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

44some wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:26 pm First, I hate all the videos with shitty millennial dance music. It ruins the entire fucking vibe.
Last edited by fragrantEmulsion on Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by high_octane »

44some wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:26 pm First, I hate all the videos with shitty millennial dance music. It ruins the entire fucking vibe. So here are some great videos with minimal music, and decent video quality.
If you have a distaste for the music, you could honestly just mute the audio or find another video that you consider more palatable. Just saying that it "ruins the entire fucking vibe" doesn't provide me with any context of understanding why you feel this way. What music do you think would provide a "good vibe"? If your answer is "minimal music", then I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with you. My argument is the following:

If there's going to be music, EDM is the most applicable genre for PMVs, especially if there's a lot of fast-paced action happening. It wouldn't make any sense at all to use minimal or ambient music if the action is not also minimal. There's a mutual relationship between the visuals and the audio that needs to be acknowledged, otherwise the quality of the experience will be diminished.

Believe me, I used to be somewhat bigoted with my taste in music. I used to only listen to Metal, Baroque era Classical (Bach), and VGM. :lol: Cock Hero was my first real exposure to EDM, and I have to say that my musical palate has been vastly augmented as a result. I now have a taste for a lot of electronic/techno music, and even some pop. Honestly, I love any song with either a great melody or deep ambience.

Note: I'm not really sure what kind of videos we are talking about here. Are we talking about Cock Hero or are we talking about hypno? Obviously, EDM doesn't make sense for hypno music. On the other hand, minimal music just won't cut it for Cock Hero.

It seems I have trouble keeping things concise. :slap:
My original Cock Hero songs can be found here:
https://high-octane-ch.bandcamp.com or https://archive.org/details/cock-hero-osts
Spoiler: show
"When I get home I'm going to let my apparatus out of its cage!" ~fragrantEmulsion

"The rhythm for that song is very complex, and I fear that if I mimic it with the beat meter, people will want to throw their shoes at me." ~high_octane
If you're wondering what my avatar is, it's my own design entitled "The Crest of Confusion".
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Post by elvisomar »

I prefer the music further in the back of the mix—I want to hear the woman's words or breath at least twice as loud as the music. I'm jerking off, not jamming out. Though I do have a broader tolerance for different styles of music than some, I suspect. That aside, I'm really not sure why the first two responses here were somehow trying to shit on the original poster. This person posted: "I don't really like cock hero compilations in a certain style. If you feel the same way as I do, you might enjoy these sources I found."

@44some: Thanks for the info. I'll take a look.
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by high_octane »

elvisomar wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:34 am I'm really not sure why the first two responses here were somehow trying to shit on the original poster.
Just to clarify, I was in no way "trying to shit on the original poster". You could certainly make the case that I was trying to debate him, to a degree. I offered him some friendly advice, asked him to provide some insight in order to better understand his position, made my case about why EDM makes sense for PMVs, went on a tangent about my own musical expansion through CH, and in the end, addressed that I didn't actually know if he was referring to CH music or not.
https://high-octane-ch.bandcamp.com or https://archive.org/details/cock-hero-osts
"When I get home I'm going to let my apparatus out of its cage!" ~fragrantEmulsion

"The rhythm for that song is very complex, and I fear that if I mimic it with the beat meter, people will want to throw their shoes at me." ~high_octane
If you're wondering what my avatar is, it's my own design entitled "The Crest of Confusion".
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by elvisomar »

high_octane wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:01 am
elvisomar wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:34 am I'm really not sure why the first two responses here were somehow trying to shit on the original poster.
Just to clarify, I was in no way "trying to shit on the original poster". You could certainly make the case that I was trying to debate him, to a degree. I offered him some friendly advice, asked him to provide some insight in order to better understand his position, made my case about why EDM makes sense for PMVs, went on a tangent about my own musical expansion through CH, and in the end, addressed that I didn't actually know if he was referring to CH music or not.
Fair enough, I suppose, but I guess I don't understand why you thought his post was an invitation to debate?
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by high_octane »

elvisomar wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:05 am Fair enough, I suppose, but I guess I don't understand why you thought his post was an invitation to debate?
Because we're on a forum. It keeps things interesting. :-) I genuinely would like to understand what he specifically doesn't like about EDM in these kinds of videos.

Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

high_octane wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:47 am Note: I'm not really sure what kind of videos we are talking about here. Are we talking about Cock Hero or are we talking about hypno? Obviously, EDM doesn't make sense for hypno music. On the other hand, minimal music just won't cut it for Cock Hero.
I thought it was clear that they were talking about hypnos lol. They don't mention CH anywhere - hypno is in the title and the post itself, and is what their link leads to. I guess "all the videos" in the first sentence might have been ambiguous :smile:

@44some I would also like to thank you, I will definitely check these out as they seem right up my alley!
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by high_octane »

Roblsforbobls wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 am I guess "all the videos" in the first sentence might have been ambiguous :smile:
Yeah, that's the part I'm confused about. What videos were he referring to that have "shitty millennial dance music"? I can't imagine that hypno videos would have that in it, so I assumed he was referencing either PMVs or CHs. :hmmm:

fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

All I'm saying is that starting off the post trashing an entire generation people and their music comes across as an attack, not only on those people, but their music, and the videos they create with it.
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by elvisomar »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:33 pm All I'm saying is that starting off the post trashing an entire generation people and their music comes across as an attack, not only on those people, but their music, and the videos they create with it.
You read a lot into that, bro. Sorry he hurt your feelings.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

fragrantEmulsion, people have the right not to like some music styles, so your original comment was uncalled for. :thumbsdown:

However,

This thread is about Best hypno femdom videos, not music, so I recommend that a new thread be created for music discussions.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

doremi wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:39 pm fragrantEmulsion, people have the right not to like some music styles, so your original comment was uncalled for. :thumbsdown:

However,

This thread is about Best hypno femdom videos, not music, so I recommend that a new thread be created for music discussions.
You're right.

I'm sorry, sometimes I forget to separate my feelings from this online persona.
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by high_octane »

44some wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:46 pm I haven't bothered responding because he asked a bunch of questions that were already answered in the original post.
-you could honestly just mute the audio
On a hypnosis video?

-EDM is the most applicable genre for PMVs
the post isn't about PMVs

-I'm not really sure what kind of videos we are talking about here
I posted a link that you obviously didn't bother clicking

-EDM doesn't make sense for hypno music
exactly so what's your point of the entire post?
Here's the takeaway:
Not everyone will interpret this statement the same way:
44some wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:26 pm First, I hate all the videos with shitty millennial dance music.
Some may see the topic of the thread, "Best hypno femdom videos", and interpret "all the videos" as "all hypno videos"; whereas others will see "all the videos", and interpret "all" as meaning literally "all the videos", with no limiting scope, regardless of the thread topic.

I misconstrued your statement because I interpreted it as the latter. I hope you understand the reason for my confusion.

Now that the ambiguity has been resolved, you may disregard all of my posts in this thread. In other words:

My bad! :slap: :slap: :slap: