[RELEASE] E-Stim Fantasy

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Afapp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] E-Stim Fantasy

Post by Afapp »

blondie88 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:36 pm My amp finally arrived so I can now finish the build of my DIY Midi stim.

So excited to finally try this!
Blondie88 keep us updated :book:
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

pplwatching wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:16 am
blondie88 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:36 pm My amp finally arrived so I can now finish the build of my DIY Midi stim.

So excited to finally try this!
Let us know how it goes! I love my midstim. What electrodes are you going to use?
I finally got everything working yesterday :-) Seriously impressed. My previous Davy box DIY build was a real let down and was painful more often than not. The Midi Stim however is just such a more well rounded experience. Much smoother altogether.
I tried with a couple of rubber loops and some sticky tens pads, and was loving the sensations, especially with tri-phase.

I might ditch the sticky pads altogether though and buy another rubber loop, as the pads just tend to peel off all of the time and i have a feeling im losing out on a lot of the sensation.

Overall though, really happy with my initial experience
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

And as for the E-Stim Fantasy video, what can I say? It is indeed 3 hours of bliss. I couldn't help it and watched it all in one sitting :-)

There were some real lovely moments, but that ending has to be amongst the best endings of all time. That could have gone on for another 30 minutes for me :yes:

I also loved the varied stim track, some truly wild sensations. Literally felt like someone was jacking me off at some points :-D
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Hey blondie88,

YEAH!!! I'm so glad you got your midi stim up and working and that you are enjoying it. Also really glad you liked the E-Stim Fantasy video. I took e-stim tracks that I really liked and set it to music and beautiful girls...the only thing better would be having these girls there jerking you off. It's still one of my favorite go to's and it almost always draws me in for the full 3 hour ride.

-digitalparkinglot
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
Pudknocker
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Pudknocker »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:29 pm I have been working on this and tweaking and noodling around for close to 2 years. I only have a homemade MidiStim unit so that is all I have tested it on. Different trode configurations all seem to work well, but my favorite is L+ to the head of the cock, R+ to the base of the cock, and both neutrals on a monopole or bipole trode to the prostate. This configuration gives a fantastic stroking sensation. I hope you all like it as much as I do.
So I have a working midistim unit now, and I'm waiting on the delivery of some conductive loops and a Silicone Noir Sirius plug. I guess my last question here is what exactly you mean with this configuration - do you have current from prostate to base and prostate to head, or is it base to head and localized to the prostate?

Thanks :) Should finally be able to give this a proper shot in the next few weeks.
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hi Pudknocker,

For me, for this particular stim track, my favorite configuration is current from prostate to base and prostate to head, but I encourage you to experiment. Almost all configuration feel really good, but you'll find you like some more then others.

-digitalparkinglot
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
fagustree
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fagustree »

Are there any off-the-shelf cheap setups I can get to see if I even like it before delving into this multi-page-thread dimension of insanity? Anything worth spending any money on?
Author of https://cyoa.club https://test.cyoa.club
Drop by and chat on discord about the app if you're a developer or a user.
Sponsor my development at https://www.patreon.com/ftrees to help me spend more time adding features and keeping it running.
Pudknocker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pudknocker »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:03 pm For me, for this particular stim track, my favorite configuration is current from prostate to base and prostate to head, but I encourage you to experiment. Almost all configuration feel really good, but you'll find you like some more then others.
Cool; thanks!
MegaErato
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MegaErato »

Thankyou for making E-stim content!! I have been stimming for years (started quite young with TENS) and its always been difficult to find anything like this so I used to make do by making my own stim compilations for myself with Premiere and . I would add my favourite stim tracks to the videos themselves, but then balance audio sounds from the girls moaning and stuff to work with it. It was cool, but by the sounds of it you;ve taken it to another level, timing things etc. I'm currently downloading the torrent. Look forward to trying it out.
I'm hoping to eventually learn to make a e-stim webtease, as I have some ideas for making some that explore themes, images and ideas that I haven't seen yet (like a hentai/animated e-stim). I'm having a hard time finding the big "how to make a webtease" thread... there appears to be a bunch of software threads and I'm unsure of which one people are using to make the estim interactive style webteases. If any of you can fast track me to the best tutorials that really break it down for noobs, please let me know. I am going to do a deeper dive (super new member) in the next few days.
Thanks again from a fellow stimmer, will report back when I've had a chance to enjoy your creation! :wave:
E-stimmer and erotica artist :w00t:
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

MegaErato wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:29 pm Thankyou for making E-stim content!! I have been stimming for years (started quite young with TENS) and its always been difficult to find anything like this so I used to make do by making my own stim compilations for myself with Premiere and . I would add my favourite stim tracks to the videos themselves, but then balance audio sounds from the girls moaning and stuff to work with it. It was cool, but by the sounds of it you;ve taken it to another level, timing things etc. I'm currently downloading the torrent. Look forward to trying it out.
I'm hoping to eventually learn to make a e-stim webtease, as I have some ideas for making some that explore themes, images and ideas that I haven't seen yet (like a hentai/animated e-stim). I'm having a hard time finding the big "how to make a webtease" thread... there appears to be a bunch of software threads and I'm unsure of which one people are using to make the estim interactive style webteases. If any of you can fast track me to the best tutorials that really break it down for noobs, please let me know. I am going to do a deeper dive (super new member) in the next few days.
Thanks again from a fellow stimmer, will report back when I've had a chance to enjoy your creation! :wave:
Hi, try this link = viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21508

EOS is what I used and the tutorials in it helped me start out
Try anything once!
MegaErato
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MegaErato »

boundupone wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:32 pm
Hi, try this link = viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21508

EOS is what I used and the tutorials in it helped me start out
Thankyou! This is exactly the kind of instructional I was looking for. Though the hardest part was finding out what I was looking for... curious there is no shortcut or link in the menu system for the editors built into the site. I have to either dig up a link in a forum post like that one or type it in manually into Chrome, which was why I assumed it must be an offsite editor everyone was using. EOS is incredibly intuitive and easy so far, so I'm already relieved to know I haven't gotten in above my head. I had previously thought it would involve a knowledge of java script or something. I want to build an interactive erotic adventure with my own art but that kind of visual storytelling would take me a long time to paint all the content so I'll stick with building the experience around existing art first and go from there.

Oh, I did try your 3 hour-ish epic edging session with the stim tracks at full blast (I stimmed mono on my stereo stim setup, I haven't used tri-phase for some time) and it was quite impressive editing. I wonder how much I was missing out on in terms of variance or subtle changes by using mono (I am running right channel) because sometimes it felt like the stim track would remain the same for a long time, but it was still enjoyable. My favourite parts were the pain section and anytime there was plenty of text happening to get more intimately immersed in it. Great stuff!

Are you guys aware of anyone else who has done something similar? Like a blowjob track where the stim file syncs to the movements and such? I've always wondered if someone had but could never find anyone that had until finding yours.
E-stimmer and erotica artist :w00t:
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hey MegaErato,

Are you familiar with the RealTouch community? (I don't know what else to call it) It's an online community of folks that are scripting for the RealTouch. The RealTouch a device takes a toy similar to a fleshlight and makes it move to a scripted sequence. As an off shoot people are taking those scripts and converting them to estim tracks. So the joy is that most of the RealTouch scripts are set to sync with videos, soooooo these estim tracks are also set to go with the videos. And there a a TON of them!

Here is a link to a bunch of the RealTouch scripts:
http://realtouchscripts.com/viewforum.php?f=55

Here is a link that converts the RealTouch scripts (funscripts) to .mp3 that you can run to your estim device:
https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html

You can play around with the frequency setting until you find something you like, but the presets are already really good.

-digitalparkinglot
promsacc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by promsacc »

OMG this thing is amazing, thank you so much. I finally decided to order some Speco 70v transformers and a cheap audio amp and I'm totally blown away! Thank you for this epic 3 hour saga!
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

DPL, are you planning to release a version of this one with e-stim on the surrounds? I'd love to download it if so! Thank you for the incredible work with these estim videos!!
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:02 pm Hey MegaErato,

Are you familiar with the RealTouch community? (I don't know what else to call it) It's an online community of folks that are scripting for the RealTouch. The RealTouch a device takes a toy similar to a fleshlight and makes it move to a scripted sequence. As an off shoot people are taking those scripts and converting them to estim tracks. So the joy is that most of the RealTouch scripts are set to sync with videos, soooooo these estim tracks are also set to go with the videos. And there a a TON of them!

Here is a link to a bunch of the RealTouch scripts:
http://realtouchscripts.com/viewforum.php?f=55

Here is a link that converts the RealTouch scripts (funscripts) to .mp3 that you can run to your estim device:
https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html

You can play around with the frequency setting until you find something you like, but the presets are already really good.

-digitalparkinglot
Hi Digital Parking Lot! Are you planning to release a version of this masterpiece with estim on the surrounds