[RELEASE] E-Stim Fantasy

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[RELEASE] E-Stim Fantasy

Post by digitalparkinglot »

Okay all you e-stimmers out there, I have created what may be my magnum opus. I have put together a 3 hour escape of softcore solo girl clips, great music, and fantastic e-stim tracks. Strap in and get ready to escape into ecstasy!

The video is all in 1080p. It is a total of 3 hours long. It is broken into three 1 hour parts. Each part consists of a video with music and a separate e-stim track to be played at the same time.

It is not a Cock Hero style video. It does not have designated stoke patterns or visible beatmeter. The e-stim tracks aren't of a stroke pattern. They are more along the style of a beautiful ride to tease your cock and carry you along while the beautiful girls titillate you with their gorgeous bodies.

If you don't have an e-stim rig you will probably still enjoy the beautiful girls and the great music.

I have been working on this and tweaking and noodling around for close to 2 years. I only have a homemade MidiStim unit so that is all I have tested it on. Different trode configurations all seem to work well, but my favorite is L+ to the head of the cock, R+ to the base of the cock, and both neutrals on a monopole or bipole trode to the prostate. This configuration gives a fantastic stroking sensation. I hope you all like it as much as I do.

I went round and round on how to tell the world how to play this with all the possible setups out there. In the end I decided to keep it as simple as I could come up with. The video is a traditional video with moving pictures set to music. The e-stim track is a simple .mp3 like any music track. I would suggest watching the video on a computer (I also recommend headphones) like you probably already do for most Cock Hero videos, and then play the e-stim track with your phone or other device hooked up to your e-stim rig. Start playing both at the same time. Timing isn't critical but close makes it better.

All comments are welcome.

Here is the torrent download (Warning: It is a little over 6 GB)
E-stim Fantasy.torrent
(122.94 KiB) Downloaded 5552 times

Here is a mega link. I'm not sure how well it's going to work at this size, but here it is.
https://mega.nz/#F!DZk2gQjC!u91Rid5JerQpU8iBE6H-3Q

-digitalparkinglot

-
E-stim Fantasy.jpg
E-stim Fantasy.jpg (80.19 KiB) Viewed 47655 times
Last edited by digitalparkinglot on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please enjoy my other creations:
Spoiler: show

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Breathe - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Breathe Harder - Featuring Anjelica
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
CH-Softcore Collaboration 3 (Produced & round #7)
Fapilicious-Blowjob Edition
Fapilicious-Featuring Aubrey Star
Fapilicious-Featuring Anjelica
Fapiliciuos-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
RLGL-Featuring Kasey Chase
RLGL-Featuring Michaela Isizzu
RLGL-Featuring Lesbian Lovers
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Blowjob Edition
Ultimate Edging Challenge-Massage Edition
Wet Dream Induction-Featuring Tracy Lindsay
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Michaela Isizzu
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
bbman
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [RELEASE] E-Stim Fantasy

Post by bbman »

Whoo-hooh!! More E-Stim content on Milovana!! :w00t:

These are good days for stim fans like myself, with more and more E-Stim style teases coming to Milovana lately (even though there can never be enough), so I can only applaud people that post more stuff here.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Quick first impression (with 2B):
Excellent editing with a good selection of clips and music, just up my alley :-)
It really shows that you've put a lot of effort into this one.
It's just like you said, not much of a CH style video, but the signal still matches the overall vibe of the video and music quite well. I always love the sensation when the signal drops during the breaks and builds back up. Could maybe even be used a bit more, for example in the more flirty/teasing sections, but that's just personal taste.

Thank you very much sir!!
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

digitalparkinglot wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:29 pm Okay all you e-stimmers out there, I have created what may be my magnum opus. I have put together a 3 hour escape of softcore solo girl clips, great music, and fantastic e-stim tracks. Strap in and get ready to escape into ecstasy!

The video is all in 1080p. It is a total of 3 hours long. It is broken into three 1 hour parts. Each part consists of a video with music and a separate e-stim track to be played at the same time.

It is not a Cock Hero style video. It does not have designated stoke patterns or visible beatmeter. The e-stim tracks aren't of a stroke pattern. They are more along the style of a beautiful ride to tease your cock and carry you along while the beautiful girls titillate you with their gorgeous bodies.

If you don't have an e-stim rig you will probably still enjoy the beautiful girls and the great music.

I have been working on this and tweaking and noodling around for close to 2 years. I only have a homemade MidiStim unit so that is all I have tested it on. Different trode configurations all seem to work well, but my favorite is L+ to the head of the cock, R+ to the base of the cock, and both neutrals on a monopole or bipole trode to the prostate. This configuration gives a fantastic stroking sensation. I hope you all like it as much as I do.

All comments are welcome.

Here is the torrent download (Warning: It is a little over 6 GB)
E-stim Fantasy.torrent

-digitalparkinglot

-
E-stim Fantasy.jpg
Great to see you are pushing boundaries again DPL. I would love to try this but the only EStim I have is one I made from a rough tutorial on here about 4 years ago from an old set of speakers. I got it working but the results weren't really desirable, more of an annoying sharp pain with each pulse. Can you shed a little more light on ho you built your rig by any chance?
Tedlington9099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tedlington9099 »

Hi digitalparkinglot,

Sounds very interesting, you have obviously put in a lot of effort creating this one ...
Shame it's only available as a torrent as many users including myself are not happy
using that option ...
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by CumScream »

Hey, looks like it'll be fun.

Not dl'd it yet, but I'm assuming it has a separate music/audio track to the stim file?
What s/w setup do you use to play these?

I tried previously with another CH e-stim vid I found, but couldn't manage to separate my pc's front and rear audio jacks/drivers (in win7) to get these running concurrently...
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by high_octane »

Truly exceptional work, digitalparkinglot! The editing was beautiful. I don't have an e-stim device, so I was unable to get the full experience, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Pertaining to CH-related material, the final round was one of the most intense finales I can think of. I'm now thinking of incorporating something similar to that in my own projects, thanks to you. :-D
Tedlington9099 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:28 am Shame it's only available as a torrent as many users including myself are not happy
using that option ...
A 6+ GB file would probably be unwieldy to download if it was uploaded to Mega, because of their ridiculously restrictive data quota. I'll probably upload this to the Cock Hero Library (even though it isn't explicitly a Cock Hero) once I get that up and running, but that won't be for a while. In the meantime, if anyone else has a solution to share for Tedlington9099, it would be appreciated. :yes:
My original Cock Hero songs can be found here:
https://high-octane-ch.bandcamp.com or https://archive.org/details/cock-hero-osts
"When I get home I'm going to let my apparatus out of its cage!" ~fragrantEmulsion

"The rhythm for that song is very complex, and I fear that if I mimic it with the beat meter, people will want to throw their shoes at me." ~high_octane
If you're wondering what my avatar is, it's my own design entitled "The Crest of Confusion".
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hi blondie88,

This is the rig that I built and I think it works fantastically.
http://smartstim.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p234528

Hey CumScream,

I went round and round on how to tell the world how to play this with all the possible setups out there. In the end I decided to keep it as simple as I could come up with. The video is a traditional video with moving pictures set to music. The e-stim track is a simple .mp3 like any music track. I would suggest watching the video on a computer (I also recommend headphones) like you probably already do for most Cock Hero videos, and then play the e-stim track with your phone or other device hooked up to your e-stim rig. Start playing both at the same time. Timing isn't critical but close makes it better.

Hi Tedlington9099,

Here is a mega link. I'm not sure how well it's going to work at this size, but here it is.
https://mega.nz/#F!DZk2gQjC!u91Rid5JerQpU8iBE6H-3Q
Last edited by digitalparkinglot on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Hi digitalparkinglot! Thanks for the mega link. Mega is a system having a link and a key, and we are missing the key. A few provides them separately, but the simpler option is to have them together, which you will get using Mega's Get-Download-Link feature. Your choice!
:-)
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Thanks doremi,

I fixed the mega links!
Last edited by digitalparkinglot on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse
PMV Pussy Licking Good
E-Stim Fantasy
E-Stim with Guerlain
E-Stim with Kasey Chase
E-Stim with Lily Ivy
E-Stim with Liya Silver
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

This is a real gem, thank you very much:)
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

What is the best entry level apparatus?
ShotInflation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ShotInflation »

Amazing work, as usual. And, as usual, I'd like to pair this with a vibrator. Do you have any info on the estim tracks, like timestamps where signals change from one type to another? I looked at it with audacity, nothing obvious from the volume alone, and I'm not sure beat finder works at those frequencies.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by G3General »

Fantastic. Will try out post haste.

Sidenote, I have converted TeaseAI's Miss Blue to e-stim more or less successfully.
Check out post under Miss.Blue 2.07 if interested.
high_octane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by high_octane »

fragrantEmulsion wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:25 pm What is the best entry level apparatus?
Ditto! Preferably bundled with a cage to store it in. :whistle: :lol:
My original Cock Hero songs can be found here:
https://high-octane-ch.bandcamp.com or https://archive.org/details/cock-hero-osts
"When I get home I'm going to let my apparatus out of its cage!" ~fragrantEmulsion

"The rhythm for that song is very complex, and I fear that if I mimic it with the beat meter, people will want to throw their shoes at me." ~high_octane
If you're wondering what my avatar is, it's my own design entitled "The Crest of Confusion".
digitalparkinglot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hi fragrantEmulsion,

I really hope you are working on a new CH video. CH-Descent is one of my all time favorites.

I would recommend building this http://smartstim.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 28#p234528

It'll cost less then a $100 and it's super easy and quick to build, and the stimulation you can get from e-stim is freakin' transcendent! I will warn you though...it can get very addictive. I will hook up at 11:00 PM intending to play for about an hour before going to sleep. At 3:00 AM I am prying myself away knowing I have to go to work in a few hours. I am insane for edging and e-stim can deliver it in spades. If you want a HFO, no problem. When I first tried it out I wasn't so sure about it, but the more I tried it the more I liked it. If your skin doesn't have good contact with the electrodes you can get a bit of a burning sensation and at first I was getting a lot of that, but once I figured out how to avoid that it's been awesome.

Hey ShotInflation,

I don't know what to tell you for pairing it with a vibrator. I doubt that the e-stim sound track would be very usable for that. You might try pairing it with the music in the video. At least there you'd have a beat to queue off of.

-digitalparkinglot

CH-Blue Angel
CH-Little Caprice
CH-Dani Daniels
CH-Night & Day
CH-Erotic Delirium
CH-Stacy Vs Sybil
CH-Jia Vs Michelle
CH-Mia Vs Dani
CH-Emily Vs Naomi
RLGL-Featuring Lily Ivy
RLGL-Featuring Clover
RLGL-Featuring Guerlain
RLGL-Featuring Sabrisse