[New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

Post by Electro »

Xyrexus wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:01 am This seems quite interesting to me, though I have a 2B, does that work well with this? It's just some of the settings the mistress asks you to do during calibration isn't really a thing. I suppose I should just ignore that and just set it to however much I can take during the calibration loop?

I don't have a tri-phase yet either, but I do have cock loops, and a moaner on the way, so I'll be sure to try this.

I'm curious though, how is the self-bondage portion supposed to work when it's finished? If you're playing the audio from your PC into your estim device, how is the audio to tell alexa to open the lock going to work? Short of having the annoying whine of the e-stim track playing through speakers at the same time.
I thought the tease said the Alexa thing wasn't set up, also it wouldn't work because the estim audio wouldn't allow for an output for Alexa to work with Milovana.
This tease was designed for the ET-312B, the files work but have mismatched volume levels with a DIY AudioStim device, the v2 version was supposed to volume match stuff, but it made it worse because the files are mismatched in frequency and waveform and leveling everything at -12db was a failed attempt.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

Electro wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:19 pm
This tease was designed for the ET-312B, the files work but have mismatched volume levels with a DIY AudioStim device, the v2 version was supposed to volume match stuff, but it made it worse because the files are mismatched in frequency and waveform and leveling everything at -12db was a failed attempt.
So then v1 is same tease just with files for 312? What would be better, v1 with 2b or v2 with DIY box?
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

Hi, V2 is the correct one to play as v1 was abandoned so v2 has the final adjustments and bug fixes in it, but even then in v2 the levelling of stim files is not great, so make sure you can alter levels as you play.

Still interested to hear what people think of this tease when they play it as I do plan to do future releases in this series, and have a mostly finished estim tease not in this series (just need the time to get it completed). So any feedback on my style of tease is welcome so I can improve future releases.
Try anything once!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Ok, I think I already tried V2 with 2B but it did not convert output of some pages... Will try next time when I am on DIY box.
As for any new release in series I will certainly play it, and if you need any help with javascript let me know... I am techie guy who knows technology well but was never creative with art :)
arig4711
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arig4711 »

boundupone wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:34 am Hi, V2 is the correct one to play as v1 was abandoned so v2 has the final adjustments and bug fixes in it, but even then in v2 the levelling of stim files is not great, so make sure you can alter levels as you play.

Still interested to hear what people think of this tease when they play it as I do plan to do future releases in this series, and have a mostly finished estim tease not in this series (just need the time to get it completed). So any feedback on my style of tease is welcome so I can improve future releases.
It's one of my favourits, especially because of the pain files, the bdsm-setup and the self bondage option (no necessary dialogs). I use it quite often with my ET-312, but as you said, the stim files aren't balanced (I had a hard self bondage session). I sometimes use the better balanced guide me-version for my stereostim-setup.
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

I’ve loved this tease for a long time but I am having a no audio issue toward the end of the tease where all the pics are presented and then again when it’s offered again at a faster pace. Is there a known issue with the audio files loading for that portion of the tease? When the tease ends with Bianca the audio returns just fine. It only seems to be in the several photo session offerings. And with the milking sequence with the 2 latex domms the audio is almost non existent in the latter portion of that session. DIY box in good working order.

Super excited to see what you do next, love the bondage theme and good taste in content!

Thanks Hop
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Hopper725 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:18 am I’ve loved this tease for a long time but I am having a no audio issue toward the end of the tease where all the pics are presented and then again when it’s offered again at a faster pace. Is there a known issue with the audio files loading for that portion of the tease? When the tease ends with Bianca the audio returns just fine. It only seems to be in the several photo session offerings. And with the milking sequence with the 2 latex domms the audio is almost non existent in the latter portion of that session. DIY box in good working order.

Super excited to see what you do next, love the bondage theme and good taste in content!

Thanks Hop
Hi, are you playing this version or v2 (also checking, you are playing day 1, not the others?). I am working on a couple of things. Both have been parked for several months, but I did recently make some progress on one of them again. I may be able to release that one sooner, just need to make some tweaks and corrections before getting people to test it. But is a very simple one, not really any story to it at all.
Try anything once!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

Nice to hear these teases are getting some love. I liked the concept but not having ET312 makes it really impossible to play as you have to keep adjusting the volume.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

edger477 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:37 pm Nice to hear these teases are getting some love. I liked the concept but not having ET312 makes it really impossible to play as you have to keep adjusting the volume.
Yeah, I get a big kick hearing people still play and enjoy my old teases, really helps motivate me to work on more. I hear you on the audio side though, is tricky due to multiple boxes all working a little differently. But I know these ones from me were a bit of a minefield!
Try anything once!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

boundupone wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:44 pm
But I know these ones from me were a bit of a minefield!
I think at least for triphase-intended teases (which this one was) now is a bit easier to have them more uniform as you can generate funscript (viewtopic.php?t=24040) then convert all files to mp3 (https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html)
Like that they are all triphase, and all can have same base volume (that can be ramped/controlled from tease). And for "special" sections you can even use same approach but different carrier frequency in funscript converter (but same carrier frequency should work the best across all devices). Pain files should be most uniform across all devices if same carrier frequency is used, but instead of creating it from funscript you generate tone of that frequency in Audacity (if it is longer than seconds it can be amplitude modulated) and then play it with higher volume than rest of files.
modnar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modnar »

boundupone wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:44 pm Yeah, I get a big kick hearing people still play and enjoy my old teases, really helps motivate me to work on more.
"The Estim Experiment Day 2" is the only estim tease I really enjoy. There has been a lot of sessions I have had which were amazing with my 312. I've had my eyes open for you releasing a new tease.

I just can't seem to get to grips with other teases / setups as much as this tease in particular.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! :w00t:
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

boundupone wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:41 am
Hopper725 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:18 am I’ve loved this tease for a long time but I am having a no audio issue toward the end of the tease where all the pics are presented and then again when it’s offered again at a faster pace. Is there a known issue with the audio files loading for that portion of the tease? When the tease ends with Bianca the audio returns just fine. It only seems to be in the several photo session offerings. And with the milking sequence with the 2 latex domms the audio is almost non existent in the latter portion of that session. DIY box in good working order.

Thanks Hop
Hi, are you playing this version or v2 (also checking, you are playing day 1, not the others?). I am working on a couple of things. Both have been parked for several months, but I did recently make some progress on one of them again. I may be able to release that one sooner, just need to make some tweaks and corrections before getting people to test it. But is a very simple one, not really any story to it at all.
I am playing V2. Audio just drops away during those bondage picture segments. Which is a shame because those pics are hot as hell. Not sure what’s going on, perhaps I’ll try it in another browser and see if I have the same issues. The rest of the tease works ok other than what I mentioned above. Not sure if you were aware of any issues with it or not. The tease is amazing, it really is one of the best! I’m sure we would all love to see more from your creative mind!
Hop
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Hopper725 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:32 pm
boundupone wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:41 am

Thanks Hop
I am playing V2. Audio just drops away during those bondage picture segments. Which is a shame because those pics are hot as hell. Not sure what’s going on, perhaps I’ll try it in another browser and see if I have the same issues. The rest of the tease works ok other than what I mentioned above. Not sure if you were aware of any issues with it or not. The tease is amazing, it really is one of the best! I’m sure we would all love to see more from your creative mind!
Hop
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I have looked through those sections and I don't see any reason for what you are experiencing. For the milking session the file does change towards the latter part, but should be stronger not weaker, which is strange. For the picture gallery sessions that one is even weirder, as the same file is used throughout, so no idea why you would find any difference there!!

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues in those sections??
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

modnar wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:04 pm
boundupone wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:44 pm Yeah, I get a big kick hearing people still play and enjoy my old teases, really helps motivate me to work on more.
"The Estim Experiment Day 2" is the only estim tease I really enjoy. There has been a lot of sessions I have had which were amazing with my 312. I've had my eyes open for you releasing a new tease.

I just can't seem to get to grips with other teases / setups as much as this tease in particular.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! :w00t:
Thanks for the kind words, love that you enjoy my stuff. I will keep plodding on with them, hopefully can get both things finished :)
Try anything once!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

boundupone wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:00 pm
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I have looked through those sections and I don't see any reason for what you are experiencing. For the milking session the file does change towards the latter part, but should be stronger not weaker, which is strange. For the picture gallery sessions that one is even weirder, as the same file is used throughout, so no idea why you would find any difference there!!

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues in those sections??
I tested them and on Day 2 there is Javascript error (some sound object is null when is attempting to play or set volume). It can be reproduced by just opening tease, starting it and leaving it play in browser (mute tab).