[New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

Post by boundupone »

edger477 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:34 pm
boundupone wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:00 pm
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I have looked through those sections and I don't see any reason for what you are experiencing. For the milking session the file does change towards the latter part, but should be stronger not weaker, which is strange. For the picture gallery sessions that one is even weirder, as the same file is used throughout, so no idea why you would find any difference there!!

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues in those sections??
I tested them and on Day 2 there is Javascript error (some sound object is null when is attempting to play or set volume). It can be reproduced by just opening tease, starting it and leaving it play in browser (mute tab).
i dont seem to be able to replicate the java error, but on the gallery one, is it just like 10 seconds or so with images but no stim?
Try anything once!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

boundupone wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:49 pm

I tested them and on Day 2 there is Javascript error (some sound object is null when is attempting to play or set volume). It can be reproduced by just opening tease, starting it and leaving it play in browser (mute tab).
i dont seem to be able to replicate the java error, but on the gallery one, is it just like 10 seconds or so with images but no stim?
I went to day 2, skip to mistress and immediately you get

eval.js:10 TypeError: Cannot read property 'setVolume' of undefined
at Interpreter.unwind (interpreter.min.js:1:57275)
at Interpreter.throwException (interpreter.min.js:1:55951)
at Interpreter.getProperty (interpreter.min.js:1:47628)
at Interpreter.getValue (interpreter.min.js:1:55484)
at Interpreter.stepCallExpression (interpreter.min.js:1:64434)
at Interpreter.step (interpreter.min.js:1:3938)
at Interpreter.run (interpreter.min.js:1:4285)
at n.value (VirtualMachine.js:29:23)
at Object.run (eval.js:8:22)
at ActionQueue.js:54:72

It might not be directly causing the lack of sound but it might be breaking some part of logic of tease.

I have found the piece of code that causes it:

Code: Select all

if (volume>100) {
  volume = 99
}

if (volume<0) {
  volume = 1
}

Sound.get('estim').setVolume(volume/100)
the exception means there is no Sound with name 'estim' at the moment (so it returns null), and volume is not set.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

edger477 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:29 pm

It might not be directly causing the lack of sound but it might be breaking some part of logic of tease.

if (volume>100) {
  volume = 99
}

if (volume<0) {
  volume = 1
}

the exception means there is no Sound with name 'estim' at the moment (so it returns null), and volume is not set.
Wait, Day 2 or Day 1 V2?
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

boundupone wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:42 pm

if (volume>100) {
  volume = 99
}

if (volume<0) {
  volume = 1
}

Wait, Day 2 or Day 1 V2?
OK, no I found it, Day 2, but I don't see any stim signals without the identifier in place?? And it doesn't see to do it when you start the tease normally, just when skipping the intro??
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

boundupone wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:55 pm

if (volume>100) {
  volume = 99
}

if (volume<0) {
  volume = 1
}

Wait, Day 2 or Day 1 V2?
OK, no I found it, Day 2, but I don't see any stim signals without the identifier in place?? And it doesn't see to do it when you start the tease normally, just when skipping the intro??
No, ignore me, found the issue, just corrected and re-published, can you test it again please
Try anything once!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

if (volume>100) {
  volume = 99
}

if (volume<0) {
  volume = 1
}

Wait, Day 2 or Day 1 V2?
It happens on start of first session if you do not skip... so if you go normal way, error pops up after pressing "ready mistress" button and first session starts.

edit found another one: ReferenceError: volumer is not defined
I guess you can easily find this one :)
Spoiler: show
mistres-17-2
"<p>To be honest I don&#39;t like edging<\/p>","mode":"custom","duration":"10s"}},{"eval":{"script":"volume = volumer + 0.25"}
Last edited by edger477 on Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

ok just found another one:

mistres-17-6
Sound.get(some code is here instead of sound name)

"eval": {
					"script": "Sound.get('if (volume>100) {\r\n  volume = 99\r\n}\r\n\r\nif (volume<0) {\r\n  volume = 1\r\n}\r\n\r\nSound.get('estim').setVolume(volume/100)estim').setVolume(volume/100)"
				}
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

Hopper725 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:32 pm
boundupone wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:41 am

Hi, are you playing this version or v2 (also checking, you are playing day 1, not the others?). I am working on a couple of things. Both have been parked for several months, but I did recently make some progress on one of them again. I may be able to release that one sooner, just need to make some tweaks and corrections before getting people to test it. But is a very simple one, not really any story to it at all.
I am playing V2. Audio just drops away during those bondage picture segments. Which is a shame because those pics are hot as hell. Not sure what’s going on, perhaps I’ll try it in another browser and see if I have the same issues. The rest of the tease works ok other than what I mentioned above. Not sure if you were aware of any issues with it or not. The tease is amazing, it really is one of the best! I’m sure we would all love to see more from your creative mind!
Hop
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I have looked through those sections and I don't see any reason for what you are experiencing. For the milking session the file does change towards the latter part, but should be stronger not weaker, which is strange. For the picture gallery sessions that one is even weirder, as the same file is used throughout, so no idea why you would find any difference there!!

I definitely was playing the V2 version, I'm assuming it's day one from the others on the list being day two and day three. I will try it again this evening perhaps in another browser. I'll report back once I have a chance to try it. Have a great day, also I'm willing to beta whatever you are cooking up!
Hop
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

edger477 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:04 pm

Wait, Day 2 or Day 1 V2?
It happens on start of first session if you do not skip... so if you go normal way, error pops up after pressing "ready mistress" button and first session starts.

edit found another one: ReferenceError: volumer is not defined
I guess you can easily find this one :)
Spoiler: show
mistres-17-2
"<p>To be honest I don&#39;t like edging<\/p>","mode":"custom","duration":"10s"}},{"eval":{"script":"volume = volumer + 0.25"}
Doh! Thank you, fixed now
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

edger477 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:12 pm ok just found another one:

mistres-17-6
Sound.get(some code is here instead of sound name)

"eval": {
					"script": "Sound.get('if (volume>100) {\r\n  volume = 99\r\n}\r\n\r\nif (volume<0) {\r\n  volume = 1\r\n}\r\n\r\nSound.get('estim').setVolume(volume/100)estim').setVolume(volume/100)"
				}
Good catch, looks like was a copy paste error by me, corrected now.

Please let me know if you find anything else!

Thanks for helping correct this tease :)
Try anything once!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

boundupone wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:06 am Good catch, looks like was a copy paste error by me, corrected now.

Please let me know if you find anything else!

Thanks for helping correct this tease :)
Ye thanks for fixing... I will let it loop to see if anything else pops up. If not will try it with box.

I also looped through first day (V2) several times and no errors. So time to play it for real with the box and see if files are all at same level :)
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Hopper725 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:38 pm
Hopper725 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:32 pm

I am playing V2. Audio just drops away during those bondage picture segments. Which is a shame because those pics are hot as hell. Not sure what’s going on, perhaps I’ll try it in another browser and see if I have the same issues. The rest of the tease works ok other than what I mentioned above. Not sure if you were aware of any issues with it or not. The tease is amazing, it really is one of the best! I’m sure we would all love to see more from your creative mind!
Hop

I definitely was playing the V2 version, I'm assuming it's day one from the others on the list being day two and day three. I will try it again this evening perhaps in another browser. I'll report back once I have a chance to try it. Have a great day, also I'm willing to beta whatever you are cooking up!
Hop
Hi, I have made a few changes, and changed the version of some of the stim files, so please try again. If you still experience the same drop off of sound on all of them (there are now 3 different versions of this file used, a soft. mid and hard version as you progress), I think it must be how some boxes interpret this file (it is one of my favourites)
Try anything once!
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

On day 2 I found you can press "I came" and then EDGING is still available but if you press it it tries to access the estim sound that was already destroyed and starts throwing bunch of errors...

I am not sure if it was intended, maybe edging was supposed to be hidden on the cum screen? If this button is not used on that screen then it would not make bug reproducible.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

edger477 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:17 pm On day 2 I found you can press "I came" and then EDGING is still available but if you press it it tries to access the estim sound that was already destroyed and starts throwing bunch of errors...

I am not sure if it was intended, maybe edging was supposed to be hidden on the cum screen? If this button is not used on that screen then it would not make bug reproducible.
Hey, thanks, that should be sorted now
Try anything once!
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

boundupone wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:45 pm
Hopper725 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:38 pm

Hop
Hi, I have made a few changes, and changed the version of some of the stim files, so please try again. If you still experience the same drop off of sound on all of them (there are now 3 different versions of this file used, a soft. mid and hard version as you progress), I think it must be how some boxes interpret this file (it is one of my favourites)
Will do. I’ll give it another run through this evening. Last night I used a different browser and those bondage pic segments did have audio so not sure if it was something u did or the change in the browser. It was amazing. I’ll try the new version this evening. Thanks for all your efforts and all your awesome content!
Hop