The orgasm game ;)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The orgasm game ;)

Post by Lindsey »

liebetod wrote:in order to orgasm you must tie up your balls with rope or a shoe string, then start stroking. every 20 strokes you gotta hit your balls before you can do 20 more. you will be done when you orgasm
You will need 3 things; A deck of cards, a piece of paper, and a picture.

The picture will be of;
-An ex-girlfriend.
or...
-A girl you're attracted to, but have never been with.

Take the piece of paper out and fold it in half. On one half, write "Lindsey is going to let me cum the easy way" ...on the other half write "Lindsey is making me cum the hard way".

Take the picture of that pretty girl and put it in right in front of you. Take your penis out and think about the fact that you're going to cum while looking at her. In fact, you're not going to take your eyes off her any time you're stroking...you're not going to take your eyes off her until you've had a leg quivering orgasm while staring at her. Think about how you may have to put some effort into holding back an erection the next time you see her.

Take the deck of cards out, pick a card at random, take it out, memorize it, and set it aside.

Go online, sign on to the forums and click on my profile. Look at the number of posts i've made (*not* now...right before you do this). If the number happens to be even, you can cum the easy way. If it happens to be odd...you have to cum the hard way. What is it now? Do you think i'm going to post again? Maybe once, maybe twice? ;)

The hard way:
Take the card you memorized and put it back in the deck. Shuffle the deck thoroughly. Put the deck face down in front of you. You may stroke yourself now. Bring yourself right up to the edge of having an orgasm...until you can't possibly stand to hold it back any longer. Until you want so bad to cum for her that you're willing to ask her nicely for it before you do. Then, ask her *outloud*, saying her name...and pick the top card up from the deck. Is it the card you memorized? Well...no cumming yet if it isn't. You will bring yourself to the edge, and ask her for permission *every* time you pick up a card from the deck. You will not cum until you pick up the card you memorized.

The easy way:
You can cut the deck in half before you start. ;)

After you cum. I want you to take the piece of paper, tear it in half, and throw away the half that describes the scenario that you did *not* follow. The half that describes what you did...you're going to take outside, fold it in half, and put it in your car in the door pocket of the passenger side door. You're going to keep it there untouched until someone else rides in the passenger seat. I hope you have a nice drive, wondering if that person will get curious and look at it. ;) You can remove it after you reach your destination. If you don't have a car, you will take the piece of paper and fold it in half...tape it to the front door of your house/apartment/condo and leave it there for an entire day while you're at work. ;) That's what you do in return for having an orgasm while looking at a girl and not telling her about it. DIrty boy.

My limits are nothing public, and nothing involving anal.

-L
Damon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Damon »

OH, now I can't let that go. :D

Lindsey,

You're going to need two vibrators, and two glasses of water. One extremely hot, one extremely cold. Dip both vibrators in the water, and let them reach temperature. Then, lube them up with your favorite lubricant, and rotate them, using one vibrator for three minutes, then the opposite every three minutes, until you cum. In between rotations, apply a bit of either a mentholated jelly, or muscle rub to your nips.

:D

Simple, but effective, I imagine.

Oh, and before I forget, do your best *not* to clench against them, when they're slipping into your body ... I imagine that the feeling of those vibrations coursing inside of you will end up being quite maddening, if you can't squeeze against them.

And, it's just been pointed out to me, that I've unwittingly been entered in this game. So, my limits are, no pain, no icy hot, no public exposure.
Varayez
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Varayez »

hmm my dear friend damon... hehe lovely situation I must say...

Edge once for every 10 minutes of talking in chat with me! you then have to ask me for permission to cum via CHAT/IM...
for every 3 minutes after an edge you have to tickle your cockhead with one finger for at least 2 minutes...
for every 7 minutes after you edged you have to write at least one sexual fantasy of yours to me.

good luck and have fun!
kisses Varayez

limits: public, brown/yellow
The kiss originated when the first male reptile licked the first female reptile, implying in a subtle, complimentary way that she was as succulent as the small reptile he had for dinner the night before.
Sklave Peter
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sklave Peter »

Stroke like you want for 3 minutes, but you have to reach your first edge within this time. Hold it for 30 seconds.
Cool down a little bit (1 minute).

Reach your second edge while you rub your cock with your nondominant hand, but the thumb have to be on the underside of your shaft. Ride the edge for 45 seconds.
Hands off and try to cool down while you watch the following clip (don't forget to turn on the speakers):
http://www.redtube.com/8699

You should reach your third edge while watching this clip:
http://www.koostube.com/view_video.php? ... 7f3bd9368c
Hold it until the guy is cumming and just in this moment you cum all over your belly.
Rub your goo in your skin instead of a bodylotion. Don't wash it off for 24 hours and feel how pathetic you are.

nothing public or permanent
very desirable: hard(!) cbt and anal

Edit: Sorry, I haven't seen the post of a girl. Hopefully another one is able to help her!
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by rbtheservant »

Varayez wrote:hmm my dear friend damon... hehe lovely situation I must say...

Edge once for every 10 minutes of talking in chat with me! you then have to ask me for permission to cum via CHAT/IM...
for every 3 minutes after an edge you have to tickle your cockhead with one finger for at least 2 minutes...
for every 7 minutes after you edged you have to write at least one sexual fantasy of yours to me.

good luck and have fun!
kisses Varayez

limits: public, brown/yellow
O.K. Varayez, If memory serves me correctly I think you are a real girl around her so this may be up your alley..

First I want you to strip down to nothing, just you naked on a bed. Close your eyes and think of that certain someone who really gets you going and makes you moist. Now once things are flowing and you begin to get wet, I want you to pinch your nipples, and I ain't talking lightly, I want you to really give them a good squeeze so they smart. Do this for a full 2 minutes thinking about that special someone. Then I want you to get your finger wet with your spit and begin pleasuring yourself, but you must use your non-dominant hand. Start rubbing and really get yourself going but just as you get close I want you to take your hand away and go back to your nipples. Only this time, I want you to give them some attention with an emory board. (I don't know your level of pain, so use your best judgement as to coarsness). Once you have made those tender nipples sore you may return to fingering yourself, but I want you to stop short again. Take a moment break, then I want you to think about someone you would absolutely not want touching you. Picture this person in your head. Once you have the mental image, it is up to you if you want to cum. If you do choose to cum, you must do so to the unwanted person.

Enjoy
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rbtheservant »

Ooops! I guess two of us were typing at the same time.

Now what?
RB the servant
Varayez
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Varayez »

Hey

since you wrote your task for a male rb I´ll take yours ;-)

kisses varayez
The kiss originated when the first male reptile licked the first female reptile, implying in a subtle, complimentary way that she was as succulent as the small reptile he had for dinner the night before.
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rbtheservant »

Varayez wrote:Hey

since you wrote your task for a male rb I´ll just take the other ;-)

kisses varayez

Works for me,

Varayez does mine, I do Sklave Peter's and the person below me will write for Sklave Peter. I hope that made sense.

Happy cumming people
RB the servant
Varayez
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Varayez »

Hello there Sklave

I´m having a very easy one for you...

tie up your cock and balls...make it tight, then tie a bottle of water to your balls and start fucking your hand while standing (meaning your only allowed to fuck your hand while moving your hips back and forth)
if you have a fleshlight you may use that.
If you manage to get to an orgasm withing 5 minutes then have fun and enjoy...

kisses Varayez

and before I forget: If you don´t manage to get to an orgasm like that report back to me via pm... and your not allowed to cum until you succeed.

Limits: brown/yellow and emory boards ;-) at least for a while
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

hey lindsey....thx for skipping me... :-/
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Philze wrote:hey lindsey....thx for skipping me... :-/
Nothing is stopping you from playing her game. =P

In fact, since I'm technically supposed to tell you how to orgasm now... go ahead and do it the way Lindsey outlined above.

Limits: no pain, no public, no humiliation, no anal (I don't really want to play the game, but I posted here so... *shrug*)

Edt: Editing my post so I don't have to post again. ;)

Thanks Varayez... and just so you know, including you're post there are 7 "Lindsey's" in here... well, 8 now.
Varayez
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Varayez »

Hey there JP

Since you don´t want to really play this game I´ll go easy on you ;-)

I did not count the following so you might be unlucky afterall^^

Membernames do not count into the following ..only what´s been written in the posts!

You are to edge for every time someone wrote "Lindsey" in this thread.

after that you are allowed to cum!
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

wow..damn luck with lindseys task...hard way and then the third card...hehe

@ Varayez
but you want to play the game? so...
take a bath...relax...chillout....let you go..whatever you need to have a nice weekend!..
but NO and absolutly NO touching....
dont even think about anything under the belt.
A little exception might be the toilet...
on sunday evening you are allowed to touch..but no cumming.
just when u go to bed you are allowed to try to cum...but when you are
on the edge only use your non dominant hand....

have fun :-D :-D :-D
Last edited by Philze on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

Philze wrote:hey lindsey thanks for skipping me
No skipping...Miss B got yours, and you reposted.

Do you want another one? It can be arranged. ;)

-L
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

...oke..

gimme my task..^^