[RELEASE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Technical Forms - Complete Edition

Post by markus »

Just a small gameplay question:
After day 5, can I go to sleep whenever I want, or would I miss some parts of the game when I would go to sleep instead of visiting each and every location until there is nothing left to do?
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

mandarynkorian wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:22 pm Is there a plan to release android version?
I think it is possible with renpy
TBH, I only edit the files on Notepad++. I don't know if richman2 uses renpy to pack the files. We will need to wait for him to see.

markus wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:56 pm Just a small gameplay question:
After day 5, can I go to sleep whenever I want, or would I miss some parts of the game when I would go to sleep instead of visiting each and every location until there is nothing left to do?
I remember some discussion about that, but I really don't remember what was said :lol:

I think mostly of the content is "after X days" triggered, so you should not miss anything. There are several dependencies to make sure you don't miss things.

But I need to wait richman come back to make sure.

What I created (you will notice by the almost 100% not oriental girls), it's guaranteed not to miss.
yman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yman »

mandarynkorian wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:22 pm Is there a plan to release android version?
I think it is possible with renpy
I wanted to play around with renpy 8 anyway, So I took this as opportunity.
https://mega.nz/file/ULdiXaoT#-rMjj96s0 ... 3IiscUCVyo

The app is based on the last released test version 3.0. I needed a few tries because renpy on Android only supports playing movies with hw acceleration in fullscreen. Since the movies are not played in fullscreen I had to disable hw acceleration and move the Movie(...) calls out of the init block. Otherwise it crashed instantly when opening. Didn't have the time so see if the movies are still working. The rest seems ok.
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Hey, although avatarbr already said a lot, let me also explain this and that - mostly related to how the project evolved.

Day 1-5/6 ist basically where I picked up. Hence there are some recognizable breaks in gameplay after that (after Day5/Comp). First I didn't change anything there cause it was not "my content" and didn't want to change other people's work, than it got too much work and tbh the first part got tiny now in comparison. Still, some might think of it as a downside as some gameplay guidances and ways to stroke are from there on not in line with what had been said in story. I tried to shape/ fix that again in later storyparts but still that flaw remains.

Then, as avatarbr pointed out our coding skills/ knowledge increased massively while going on, which allowed for new stuff and more elegant ways of writing stuff but often this was not applied to old parts.

Punchline: Play beyond Day5 or 6 and things change a lot.

On typos: At least what is now the "middle part" (After Day 6 but before... dont remember) had been prove red by kind of a professional native who helped me a lot there (the anonymous I mentioned). Sadly, for other parts I didn't have that kind help.

markus wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:56 pm Just a small gameplay question:
You won't miss anything
Spoiler: show
after you finished the competition and wish to return to Anri's place. I think that's what you are asking for?
For the later parts: I think at some point of the game it gets inevitable to "miss" something as the game got really massive and more and more path depenency and randomness kicked it. But don't care too much, the main story points should work out and if something is needed you will be told so (I hope).

What else... as being said already: As soon as we are comfortable with it - i.e. find a suitable end for the story so far - we plan to release a new version with a new topic here in the forum and all explanations. Maybe (I said maybe) end of November? End of year?

On Android: Tried that maybe a year ago and it didnt work for me as I don't know enough about software programming stuff. renpy always told me something like you need this framework being installed and that bla and when I tried it still didn't work . As I even don't have an Android I stopped trying. But if others are more skilled with that: feel free.Technically from what I got, it should be possible.

On textspeed: technically it is meant to skip automatically only when you are supposed to stroke. Otherwise clicking sould be necessary. No guarantee for the first part though and admittedly if I remember correctly I switched a lot towards autoskip.
STILL: There is a textspeed option in the settings. Setting it to max slow, it should be enough time to read. Also I encourage again to switch voice/sound and music channels to different volume in settings.

Anyway, thanks for playing and feedback and keep going past day 6.

BE AWARE THOUGH! Once the final version is out, you won't be able to use your save files. You can use jump points though but some of your stats will be lost.

cheers
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Hi all!

I decided to release a 4.0 Version of Technical Forms. It still seems not to be the end but I guess it's a fair point in time to release something (hey, it's christmas!)
I plan to open a new topic in the forum soon(TM) but currently I face several useability problems with this forum and I don't know if it's on my side or on milovanas side. Anyway it makes setting up a new and nicely made post difficult.

EDIT April 16th 2023:

THERE IS A VERSION 4.5 OUT THERE WHICH COMPRISES ALL BUG FIXES AND MUCH MORE
FIND IT HERE:
https://mega.nz/file/pthiyRgK#koLNke-lz ... A_-F8sz0wY (Main File)
AND HERE
https://mega.nz/file/J1RVwRBZ#53teB4vS5 ... vlMfOWbrRk
(Some additional Videos)

In this thread probably everyone is aware of TC concept. And I won't bother you all with more details but wait for the new thread to do so.

Sill I want to highlight some aspects which gave rise to most questions in the past:

- The game will offer more and more options and gameplay-stuff the more it advances (like a skilltreemenu later on). It will take some time though.
- Given the development over more than three years with contributions of many you might feel some cracks in the way stuff works which is due to coding differences between acting people/ and or their advances in coding knowledge. I'd claim the more you advance in the story the more fancy but also smooth stuff works.
- YOU WONT BE ABLE TO USE YOUR OLD SAVING FILES/ STATS - if anyone knows how to combine old stats/ saves with new code, let me know.
- If textspeed is too fast, sound/music/voice too lound or unbalanced: Please make sure to check the options/ settings first to adjust.

That's all for now although a lot more is to say. Not without a thank you also to avatarbr who contributed a lot to the latest develpoment, please find the 4.0 version here:

https://mega.nz/file/IkYUBbKL#mfuuYgX3K ... ncbZuoJj4g

(Download bugfix, unpack and replace files in \game folder)

Bugfix1-3 (jan 5th, jan 11th, jan 25th and some minor stuff)
https://mega.nz/file/ElhBFSrY#wl02qOtSF ... 1NBIznXGLk

After unpack and put to game folder Bugfixes1-3 as of March23 please after that also download and unpack files in bugfix5 (attachment)

(Download bugfix, unpack and replace files in \game folder)
Attachments
TF4 Bugfix no5 - March23.rar
(252.46 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Last edited by richman2 on Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Carnal1 »

Thanks so much to all who have worked on this really fantastic game. I had been eagerly awaiting this latest update to start it all over again from the beginning.

I have run into a bit of a problem early on however.
At the end of the first day when I was told to go to bed, I wanted to explore a bit instead and entered the meditation room. Catie appeared and r started & did forms not taught yet, Catie was there there on 2nd day too. It seemed minor at the time but seems possibly it has created an issue later at the start of the Final Competition (after I won the initial one and now will compete against 4 others). Raven is about to start the first round when an Exception occurs. I try IGNORING it but it keeps repeating.
While running game code:
File "game/23from_lby_meditateRM_room10.rpy", line 71, in script call
call catiesidestory from _call_catiesidestory_1
File "game/D5.rpy", line 439, in script
$renpy.pause(8.5, hard=True)
File "game/D5.rpy", line 439, in <module>
Exception: Too many arguments in call (expected 0, got 2).

I hope someone can suggest a simple fix.
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Carnal1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:52 am Thanks so much to all who have worked on this really fantastic game. I had been eagerly awaiting this latest update to start it all over again from the beginning.

I have run into a bit of a problem early on however.
At the end of the first day when I was told to go to bed, I wanted to explore a bit instead and entered the meditation room. Catie appeared and r started & did forms not taught yet, Catie was there there on 2nd day too. It seemed minor at the time but seems possibly it has created an issue later at the start of the Final Competition (after I won the initial one and now will compete against 4 others). Raven is about to start the first round when an Exception occurs. I try IGNORING it but it keeps repeating.
While running game code:
File "game/D5.rpy", line 439, in script
File "game/D5.rpy", line 439, in <module>
Exception: Too many arguments in call (expected 0, got 2).

I hope someone can suggest a simple fix.
Hi,

indeed that's a simple, but major bug!
First, it is not intended by all means to let catie show up that early in meditation room.
Also, the two things you reported are not linked. What you experience with raven is because in code is a leftover of an old, now unused screen... So thanks for additional verbal description where error occured would not have found that by your pasted error code only.

Anyway:
The most simple fix in code (explained for ppl with no coding knowledge at all):

1. copy the following text: if destinysidestorystart==False and catiesidestory1_enable==True and wizardlevel>=3:
2. open 23from_lby_meditateRM_room10.rpy file in \game folder with editor/ notepad or a texteditor of your choice
3. search with ctrl+F for "else: #first time false"
4. mark the whole NEXT line which starts with "if destinysidestorystart=="
5. replace this line with the copied text using crtl+V, mind the indent does not change!
6. save the file

7. open D5.rpy
8. search with ctrl+F for: show screen skillscreen(avskills, skillcost)
9. delete this line entirely or set a hash (#) at the beginning of the line before "show"
10. repeat that for all 5 findings you get search for this text
11. save the file
Or, simply download the corrected files. To not confuse people, I added the downloadlink for this bugfix in my former post where I posted link to TF 4.0
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carnal1 »

Thanks much for the quick reply. Worked like a charm :-) Definitely looking forward to all the new additions.
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carnal1 »

Really can't praise this tease enough.
Encountered another small error.

While learning monkey from Shunka got "An exception has occurred." I hadn't previously done anything odd, just was following the game's natural progression.

While running game code:
File "game/D6.rpy", line 627, in script
show picture with dissolve #25
Exception: DynamicImage u'shunka8 ([cnt])': could not find image. (u'shunka8 (32)')

I checked the variable cnt and yes it was cnt=32 (Shunka monkey pics only go to shunka(31).jpg) I manually lowered it to get through the scene ok.
---------
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Carnal1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:34 am Really can't praise this tease enough.
Encountered another small error.
While learning monkey from Shunka got "An exception has occurred." I hadn't previously done anything odd, just was following the game's natural progression.

While running game code:
File "game/D6.rpy", line 627, in script
show picture with dissolve #25
Exception: DynamicImage u'shunka8 ([cnt])': could not find image. (u'shunka8 (32)')

I checked the variable cnt and yes it was cnt=32 (Shunka monkey pics only go to shunka(31).jpg) I manually lowered it to get through the scene ok.
---------
Thanks a lot for the compliments - love to hear you're having fun.

As for this error - you're right, when using the counter in code it's used more often than pics in the folder.
Could use a more sophisticated way to show the pics as I used later in the game (sophisticated means a function which counts automatically and checks whether pic no. exists and if not shows a random image from the specified folder) but too lazy for that atm.
In case you or someone else wants to fix:
a) put or or two other pics in the folder named with appropriate numbers
or b) search for "label aftershunkaneked" in D6 file and delete two or three $cnt+=1 lines in the following code

in case you're about to change something: below default cnt=2 write an additional line: $cnt=2

But as you said/ did: setting the cnt manually lower is also okay. No big deal for gameplay; still something I'll change.
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carnal1 »

Sorry to keep pestering with errors but seems I've encountered some more.
Day 7 and 8 - I've been unable to train in dojo (despite Anri saying I should), when I enter it shows the dojo room picture then bumps me back to the lobby. Also unable to do anything in the library (also told by Anri to go there to learn). Maybe a flag didn't get set earlier after winning the competition?

Another: Day 7 while exploring the onsen "An exception has occurred"
File "game/264 Onsenteases.rpy", line 413, in script call
call strokebank(2000) from _call_strokebank_1
ScriptError: could not find label 'strokebank'.
---------------

Code: Select all

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/23from_lby_meditateRM_room10.rpy", line 72, in script call

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Technical Forms 4.0
Mon Jan  9 11:39:02 2023
-------------------------------
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Carnal1 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:57 pm Sorry to keep pestering with errors but seems I've encountered some more.
Day 7 and 8 - I've been unable to train in dojo (despite Anri saying I should), when I enter it shows the dojo room picture then bumps me back to the lobby. Also unable to do anything in the library (also told by Anri to go there to learn). Maybe a flag didn't get set earlier after winning the competition?

Another: Day 7 while exploring the onsen "An exception has occurred"
No problem! Although I can't promise to show up always quickly, I'm happy to fix as many bugs as possible, esp if they are easy to fix. You'll see it's not yet 20% of what you did so far and it was basically impossible for me to test anything thorougly again and again. This is esp. true for the stuff I implemented late in the game and then brought to older parts... like: call strokebank(2000)

Maybe you missed a flag due to your last bug with Shunka and the Monkeytraining stuff (see below).
But there are certainly two bugs to fix.

FIRST replace in 264 Onsenteases.rpy:

by

call strokebankmax(2000)

note that the "from _call_..." is also deleted. Not sure if necessary but better to do so.
Can't tell you the line number but Ctrl+F for another strokebank in this 264 Onsenteases.rpy file and replace it also by strokebankmax.

SECOND replace in 250from_lby_dojo.rpy
The dojo issue is solved by taking 250from_lby_dojo.rpy and search for

elif daycount>6 and wizardlevel<10 and dojocount>=1:

and make this line

elif daycount>6 and wizardlevel<10 :

Don't know why I put but a >=1 there but I guess it is not necessary but preventing you from progressing.

Now some spoiler hints
To figure out where you're exactly stuck I need some context. After the first competition daycount alone isn't enough. If you win or lose is not important to progress.

You did "learn the Monkey better" as you encountered Shunka, right? Then told Anri/ told her first maybe you saw her naked? Did you also "learn counting better"?

I remember you had a bug with Shunka - right? Check if variable "Learn_Mokeybetter_enable" is set False. If not, set it False. This should have happened after you encountered Shunka and she teaches you the Monkey. Then tells her to visit Anri and you show her, what you learned. Maybe this didnt happen for you due to the bug.

Also, it's necessary to get to day10 (or was it night to 11). Anri should tell you "to come back here on/ after day 11 in case dojo and other conditions (onsen) are met though.

So as you say something about day 8 I guess you did not yet the tearoom stuff, did you? If not: Sleep one more time, it starts with day 9 in the tearoom.

So...
1) fix bug with/ in onsen
2) fix bug with/ in dojo
3) do onsen and dojo (there are a plenty of dojoteases available now (I think you need three to progress, i.e. dojocount should be >=3
[4) should have already learned Monkey better by Shunka (if done but before bugfix then set variable False), then show Anri, follow her instructions further]
5) bring daycount further in the direction of 9, 10, 11 to make things progress by sleeping (tearoom and inauguration and actually masumi holiday in library.
Let me know if something of what I told you helped
I also added the fixes in the base-post above, but for you I think fixing it directly in your files is easy.
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carnal1 »

Thank you for the reply. The fixes work and I can train in the dojo now. Sorry if I hadn't given enough context - it's sometimes hard to keep straight all what I've done in game. And what might be relevant.
I have learned monkey from Shunka and then showed Anri and have been doing that since.
The variable "Learn_Mokeybetter_enable" was correctly set False.

Anri has been telling me to come back on/after day 11 concerning the trip with Masumi. I believe she's been saying that since just after the competition (which was when she started saying go practice in the Dojo and go see Masumi in the library). I have not yet seen the Tea Room. Is that the scene when first meeting Nanako (maybe day 9)? In trying to troubleshoot the library I went through several days quite fast (but saved the game at day 7 to return to once solved) and did see that scene but even going through to day 12 I am still unable to do anything in the library or meet Masumi there despite Anri asking me about being eager to do the holiday trip with Masumi. I enter and the only option is to leave. I thought I recalled from my 1st time playing ages & ages ago Masumi would teach some history and training and...?? and was required to see her there before the game allowed the trip to proceed. I have been "caught" at the onsen several times and performed there. I have seen Hailey at the pool several times and have reached level 3 at the end of day 8. I have done 4 dojo practice sessions - I am wondering if maybe there is something I'm missing doing before the library scene becomes available?

I note there had been some issues with the library scene ( viewtopic.php?p=309976&hilit=library#p309976 ) should I install richman2's 3 rpy files?
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Carnal1 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:04 am Thank you for the reply. The fixes work and I can train in the dojo now. Sorry if I hadn't given enough context - it's sometimes hard to keep straight all what I've done in game. And what might be relevant.
I have learned monkey from Shunka and then showed Anri and have been doing that since.

Anri has been telling me to come back on/after day 11 concerning the trip with Masumi. I believe she's been saying that since just after the competition (which was when she started saying go practice in the Dojo and go see Masumi in the library). I have not yet seen the Tea Room. Is that the scene when first meeting Nanako (maybe day 9)? In trying to troubleshoot the library I went through several days quite fast (but saved the game at day 7 to return to once solved) and did see that scene but even going through to day 12 I am still unable to do anything in the library or meet Masumi there despite Anri asking me about being eager to do the holiday trip with Masumi. I enter and the only option is to leave. I thought I recalled from my 1st time playing ages & ages ago Masumi would teach some history and training and...?? and was required to see her there before the game allowed the trip to proceed. I have been "caught" at the onsen several times and performed there. I have seen Hailey at the pool several times and have reached level 3 at the end of day 8. I have done 4 dojo practice sessions - I am wondering if maybe there is something I'm missing doing before the library scene becomes available?

I note there had been some issues with the library scene ( viewtopic.php?p=309976&hilit=library#p309976 ) should I install richman2's 3 rpy files?
Let's see... First thing: No, you don't need to download/ install the last fix for the library you mentioned. The fix is included in the last uploaded TF version.

Second: The holiday with Masumi is technically not really important. You could leave it out forever. No dependency there. Still, I'll loook into why you can't do all the lessons in library to get to the holiday. (will get back later)
Then, fix the following [technical thing only]: search in bedroom1.rpy for
"if daycount>10 and tearoom_enable==True and tearoom_done==False:"
and delete "daycount>10 and" i.e. make the line
"if tearoom_enable==True and tearoom_done==False:"

I won't upload a fix cause it's a minor thing but might clear up things for testing.

Now I think it's time to outline what should happen:

Talking to you I realize I need to change that "come back here after day 11...." hint at Anri, I actually means... wait to day 11... cause everything further will be triggered in your bedroom. Obivously it doesnt - which is a bug. So what should happen is:

You go to sleep on day 6 but earlier than day 11 (always with your daily edge) to "activate" the next step
in code: if dailyedge and daycount>5 and daycount<=10...
if tearoom_done==False:
$tearoom_enable=True
From now on you should be able to visit the tearoom and see Anri with Nanako talking.
In case you do not do that (cause at this point you just don't know) every morning before day 11 when you wake up you'll get a message which says
"You hear some noise and chatter from outside. Maybe someone in the quiet outside tea room with the forrest view?"
[you did probably not get this message yet, the condition I told you to delete above prevented. That's not the bug we are searching though, it's just showing the message as a hint where to go next]

No it gets non-linear...
Imagine you did not go to the tearoom and it turns day 11 but before day 15 you wake up and something new will happen: The inauguration.

But if you return and did the inauguration stuff but did not yet do the tearoom - you will be reminded to go to the tearoom/ room with forrest view
Getting the tearoom stuff is actually a crucial thing!

So you somehow managed to get to the tearoom and see nanako and Anri talking. You perform for them. Nanako invites you to meet her in the onsen. Do that. You meet her in the onsen and tell Anri. Anri is happy. You go back to your bedroom afterwards...

You go to sleep (with your daily edge), it is day 15 or later, for sure you already had 3 dojo trainings, you met nanako in the onsen and told anri...
if dailyedge and daycount>=15 and tearoom_done and dojocount>=3 and afteranrinanakoonsen and nanakoplace_done==False:

you wake up and Anri is there to bring you to nanako's place where everything progresses.

So to sum up... My guess yould be either you tried to make it fast and didn't get your daily edge before sleeping... Something I should re-think ... and this prevents from progressing.
OR you did not go to the tearoom/forrest room cause you did not get the hint to go there (the hint - not the possibility - was blocked cause of the error above)

To sum up again all steps:
1) go to the tearoom, meet nanako and Anri. Do whatever happens there
2) Visit Nanako in the onsen, perform for her
3) tell Anri
4) sleep and wait day 15
the inaugutarion stuff in between and maybe other things inbetween are bonus without real dependencies.

Will loook now to the library:

So to clarify further.
You do not have the option "Meet Masumi to ask for further lessons". You say the only option is to leave... You need to learn all patterns first to be able to go to holiday with her.
To start the general library training you should have visited the library some day between day 2 and 15...

As long as you did not do all traings you should at least see

"Take the next lesson" if library_scholar and owlpattern_enable==False and Masumi_Holiday_enable==False:

please check whether variables are set like:

library_scholar == True
owlpattern_enable==False
Masumi_Holiday_enable==False

my guess would be library_scholar is set False... if this is the case, let me know. Maybe I just set somewhere the variable to TRUE after days 10 or something.

Back to before: Let me also know if you had been kicked out because you didnt get a notice that something in the tearoom is happening and you just went back to anri in the living room. maybe I should remove Anri from the living room as long as you did not yet meet her and Nanako in the forrest/tearoom... buuut more dependencies I could mess up :lol:
Hope this helps! I'm really happy you patiently play through over and over despite not getting a real flow/ immersion due to bugs. I really appreciate these hard to figure out bugs... got way to complicated to track all the conditions and dependencies.
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

richman2 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:34 pm
Carnal1 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:04 am Thank you for the reply. The fixes work and I can train in the dojo now. Sorry if I hadn't given enough context - it's sometimes hard to keep straight all what I've done in game. And what might be relevant.

Let's see... First thing: No, you don't need to download/ install the last fix for the library you mentioned. The fix is included in the last uploaded TF version.

Second: The holiday with Masumi is technically not really important. You could leave it out forever. No dependency there. Still, I'll loook into why you can't do all the lessons in library to get to the holiday. (will get back later)
Then, fix the following [technical thing only]: search in bedroom1.rpy for
"if daycount>10 and tearoom_enable==True and tearoom_done==False:"
and delete "daycount>10 and" i.e. make the line
"if tearoom_enable==True and tearoom_done==False:"

I won't upload a fix cause it's a minor thing but might clear up things for testing.

Now I think it's time to outline what should happen:

Talking to you I realize I need to change that "come back here after day 11...." hint at Anri, I actually means... wait to day 11... cause everything further will be triggered in your bedroom. Obivously it doesnt - which is a bug. So what should happen is:

You go to sleep on day 6 but earlier than day 11 (always with your daily edge) to "activate" the next step
in code: if dailyedge and daycount>5 and daycount<=10...
if tearoom_done==False:
$tearoom_enable=True
From now on you should be able to visit the tearoom and see Anri with Nanako talking.
In case you do not do that (cause at this point you just don't know) every morning before day 11 when you wake up you'll get a message which says
"You hear some noise and chatter from outside. Maybe someone in the quiet outside tea room with the forrest view?"
[you did probably not get this message yet, the condition I told you to delete above prevented. That's not the bug we are searching though, it's just showing the message as a hint where to go next]

No it gets non-linear...
Imagine you did not go to the tearoom and it turns day 11 but before day 15 you wake up and something new will happen: The inauguration.

But if you return and did the inauguration stuff but did not yet do the tearoom - you will be reminded to go to the tearoom/ room with forrest view
Getting the tearoom stuff is actually a crucial thing!

So you somehow managed to get to the tearoom and see nanako and Anri talking. You perform for them. Nanako invites you to meet her in the onsen. Do that. You meet her in the onsen and tell Anri. Anri is happy. You go back to your bedroom afterwards...

You go to sleep (with your daily edge), it is day 15 or later, for sure you already had 3 dojo trainings, you met nanako in the onsen and told anri...
if dailyedge and daycount>=15 and tearoom_done and dojocount>=3 and afteranrinanakoonsen and nanakoplace_done==False:

you wake up and Anri is there to bring you to nanako's place where everything progresses.

So to sum up... My guess yould be either you tried to make it fast and didn't get your daily edge before sleeping... Something I should re-think ... and this prevents from progressing.
OR you did not go to the tearoom/forrest room cause you did not get the hint to go there (the hint - not the possibility - was blocked cause of the error above)

To sum up again all steps:
1) go to the tearoom, meet nanako and Anri. Do whatever happens there
2) Visit Nanako in the onsen, perform for her
3) tell Anri
4) sleep and wait day 15
the inaugutarion stuff in between and maybe other things inbetween are bonus without real dependencies.

Will loook now to the library:

So to clarify further.
You do not have the option "Meet Masumi to ask for further lessons". You say the only option is to leave... You need to learn all patterns first to be able to go to holiday with her.
To start the general library training you should have visited the library some day between day 2 and 15...

As long as you did not do all trainings BUT you are after the first competition (Day6 and hence Masumi_Holiday_enable==True) you should at least see

"Meet Masumi to ask for further lessons" if liblesson1_enable==True or liblesson2_enable==True or liblesson3_enable==True or liblesson4_enable==True or liblesson5_enable==True or liblesson6_enable==True or liblesson7_enable==True or liblesson8_enable==True:

please check whether variables are set like:

library_scholar == True
liblesson1_enable==True
owlpattern_enable==False

and then what happens depends how you progressed with your training. My guess would be either library_scholar is set False... and/ or liblesson1_enable is not set True

if this is the case, set both variables TRUE and let me know. Maybe I just set somewhere the variables to TRUE after days 10 or something.
Actually you needed to agree some day before the first competition to be a scholar of Masumi. Maybe you denied or didnt go to the library in the right dayframe or something.

Back to before: Let me also know if you had been kicked out because you didnt get a notice that something in the tearoom is happening and you just went back to anri in the living room. maybe I should remove Anri from the living room as long as you did not yet meet her and Nanako in the forrest/tearoom... buuut more dependencies I could mess up :lol:
Hope this helps! I'm really happy you patiently play through over and over despite not getting a real flow/ immersion due to bugs. I really appreciate these hard to figure out bugs... got way to complicated to track all the conditions and dependencies.