TeaseAI TTS Voices

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Re: TeaseAI TTS Voices

Post by ski23 »

mrcom4t wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:29 pm
Trusfrated wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:04 am I think it would be nice if we could assign individual voices to the Glitter contacts, so when one of them visits the chat room a different voice is heard when they are speaking. Maybe in a future patch? :whistle:
As the capabilities of the contacts has expanded with each version, I've hoped for this more and more. Having the exact same voice for all contacts does limit the "immersive" experience.

I would love to see voice options expanded* for the Domme and the Glitter contacts. First, on the general tab, add a pitch bar* to volume and rate. I have to admit that I don't know how to program, but that would seem to be the easy part. Next would be addressing the glitter contacts. You would need to add bars* for choosing a voice(for those with multiple voices) and/or volume, rate and pitch to alter the installed voice to vary how contacts sound(for those with only one voice). Currently, there isn't space to do this. I think a submenu would have to be added* to give each contact enough space on the tab to add the options(hmm, that would leave extra space for more options).

We can only hope that someone talented and kindly will decide that this worthy of putting their talents towards*.

*hint, hint, wink, wink towards some benevolent capable programmer, who I will gladly toast a shot of Jagermeister to for making this happen.
If anyone here has any links to voices or TTS systems, I'd be happy to make them work for Tease AI-Java.
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: TeaseAI TTS Voices

Post by DV8ion »