[Announcement] Beatmeter Generator 0.3.0

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Humungus
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Announcement] Beatmeter Generator 0.3.0

Post by Humungus »

I can kind of stuck when i try to open any .wav file.
When I open any file the software just freezes on the Loading screen and crashes. So the only way to close it is by ending the task via the task manager. So Idk how to fix that
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Humungus wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:52 pm I can kind of stuck when i try to open any .wav file.
When I open any file the software just freezes on the Loading screen and crashes. So the only way to close it is by ending the task via the task manager. So Idk how to fix that
You're sure, you're not trying to open the wav-file as a project save file?
Humungus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Humungus »

kerkersklave wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:54 pm
Humungus wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:52 pm I can kind of stuck when i try to open any .wav file.
You're sure, you're not trying to open the wav-file as a project save file?
As yes thanks I am stupid
Humungus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Humungus »

Me again. I have seen in another video that you can add custom Images as Beats and cant figure out how to make that work. In the read me file is nothing really explained so I wanted to ask here again for help :D
Tia Blaze
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tia Blaze »

Humungus wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:40 pm Me again. I have seen in another video that you can add custom Images as Beats and cant figure out how to make that work. In the read me file is nothing really explained so I wanted to ask here again for help :D
Hey.
To use custom images there are two solutions:

1/You can replace the .svg:

(Windows)
Your drive (X):\Program Files\sklave-daniel\Beatmeter Generator
then open the "beatmeter-generator" archive
then open the "meter" folder
then according to your choices open "flying" or "waveform" then replace the .svg with those desired.
The names must be the same and it is preferable to make a copy of the default ones to be able to put them back easily in case of problems.

You can choose .svg on this kind of site for example
https://www.svgrepo.com/
remember to change their sizes (to small) to avoid compatibility issues.
(you can customize them)

On the other hand if you want to be able to continue to change the color and put "beat highlight" with custom .svg
"you need to mark the respective elements using css-classes in the jar file"
Personally I recolored them in Davinci Resolve.

2/Or you can indicate a personal path directly from beatmeter generator (Tools>beatmeter settings>image directory)

I hope I have more or less answered your question.
Previous creations:
Sexy YouTube (Nov. 11, 2022)
Sexy YouTube 4K60 Upscale (Jun. 30, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire (Jul. 8, 2023)
Rhythms of Desire - Championship & extended edition (Jan. 30, 2024)

If you wish to support me, donations are not required but appreciated:
Spoiler: show
Monero (XMR) address:
48ADVDxJtHhf75evTponBudLXkGay1VW4DYT6QN7QG2n8fP6QspdLW83QzcuvvsTZZWWTXUSMhCWeAx9MwDJEAZtGmqs9eL
IrishNachos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IrishNachos »

I've decided I'm going to learn this program no matter what it takes. I follow the instructions included with the program but I'm still not getting it.

First question: do I need to upload a video with a soundtrack or can I just upload the soundtrack and still create a beatmeter?
Second: We make three tracks - beat, messages and base. What are the roles of the messages and base tracks?
Third: What does "to select the track for snapping" mean? What is being snapped and why?

And can someone please, for the love of God, explain how to load images with these posts.

Thank you.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

IrishNachos wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:10 am First question: do I need to upload a video with a soundtrack or can I just upload the soundtrack and still create a beatmeter?
You have to use the soundtrack in wav format. No other format is supported.
Second: We make three tracks - beat, messages and base. What are the roles of the messages and base tracks?
Messages is to show text messages as well. Usually easier to do those in the video editor.
Third: What does "to select the track for snapping" mean? What is being snapped and why?
You can use a "base" track that has regular beats matching the rhythm of a song. Then you can place beats in an other track. If you "select the track for snapping" when you place beats using the mouse they will snap to a position. You can press certain keys (see website) to snap at positions between beats like the middle to create more complicated beat patterns easily.
tjmc927
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tjmc927 »

So I wanted to make the border around my messaging thicker... but every time I change Message Border Strength (defaulted at .5) to anything else... it immediately reverts back to .5 even after I hit apply. I can't seem to make it thicker, or thinner, for that matter. Is there some way to change this I'm not understanding? Or is it permanently at .5? (And if it is permanently at .5... why bother including it in the Beatmeter Settings at all, if it can't be changed?)

It appears to be the only setting I can't actually change in that window.
jester1981
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jester1981 »

tjmc927 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:09 pm So I wanted to make the border around my messaging thicker... but every time I change Message Border Strength (defaulted at .5) to anything else... it immediately reverts back to .5 even after I hit apply. I can't seem to make it thicker, or thinner, for that matter. Is there some way to change this I'm not understanding? Or is it permanently at .5? (And if it is permanently at .5... why bother including it in the Beatmeter Settings at all, if it can't be changed?)

This is not a fix, but if you save the file and edit the file in a text editor you can change the value. You can then load it and generate the video with the value you require as long as you don't open the settings.
tjmc927
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tjmc927 »

jester1981 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:48 pm
tjmc927 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:09 pm So I wanted to make the border around my messaging thicker... but every time I change Message Border Strength (defaulted at .5) to anything else... it immediately reverts back to .5 even after I hit apply. I can't seem to make it thicker, or thinner, for that matter. Is there some way to change this I'm not understanding? Or is it permanently at .5? (And if it is permanently at .5... why bother including it in the Beatmeter Settings at all, if it can't be changed?)

This is not a fix, but if you save the file and edit the file in a text editor you can change the value. You can then load it and generate the video with the value you require as long as you don't open the settings.
OMG, THANK YOU!!!!! Totally saved me... this is exactly what I needed! :-)
homerBig
Explorer
Explorer

Post by homerBig »

Was hoping someone could give me a hand getting the audio track to export. I've read through the guide, followed instructions, everything looks good, but when I export the audio file is 40 mb of nothing. I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Currently I'm only interested in the beat track, not the beat visual meter. I've imported my wav file, added the three tracks, added a common pattern. Then when I go to Tools -> Generate Audio, I get asked to save, it does not have a type selected and the drop-down in windows 11 is empty, so I just assumed wav and type test.wav. I then end up with a silent audio track. See screenshots, any help would be much appreciated.

1.png
1.png (106.46 KiB) Viewed 833 times
2.png
2.png (137.33 KiB) Viewed 833 times
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

homerBig wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:00 am Was hoping someone could give me a hand getting the audio track to export. I've read through the guide, followed instructions, everything looks good, but when I export the audio file is 40 mb of nothing. I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Currently I'm only interested in the beat track, not the beat visual meter. I've imported my wav file, added the three tracks, added a common pattern. Then when I go to Tools -> Generate Audio, I get asked to save, it does not have a type selected and the drop-down in windows 11 is empty, so I just assumed wav and type test.wav. I then end up with a silent audio track. See screenshots, any help would be much appreciated.
All of your audio tracks are muted. You have to select the P button on the track(s) you want to hear. Pretty sure that's your issue.

Image << See the Challenge track? That's the one getting exported in this case.
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
homerBig
Explorer
Explorer

Post by homerBig »

3xTripleXXX wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:23 pm
homerBig wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:00 am Was hoping someone could give me a hand getting the audio track to export. I've read through the guide, followed instructions, everything looks good, but when I export the audio file is 40 mb of nothing. I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but I can't seem to figure it out.

All of your audio tracks are muted. You have to select the P button on the track(s) you want to hear. Pretty sure that's your issue.

Image << See the Challenge track? That's the one getting exported in this case.
That was it, thanks a lot, I knew I was overlooking some small detail. Developer with 20 years experience, none in editing though, never gets old when you can't see what's right in front of you :)

I didn't need the actual visual, so I ended up using Hydrogen to make my beat track and Audacity to line everything up, still getting use to all the tooling but so far so good, on my way to finishing the first round in my vid.

Cheers, and thanks again for the help.
sdude21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sdude21 »

Hello, I am very interested in creating some Cock Hero videos and would love to use Beatmeter Generator but I can't get past the very first stage, installing the program. The GitHub website says:

There is a windows installer available (64bit only) at: beatmeter-generator-x64.msi
It is larger than the platform independent build below but it contains the Java runtime as well. It should work on Windows 7 and later.

So I downloaded the .msi file, double clicked on it and other than getting a Windows security warning which I clicked past, nothing happened. I'm not totally computer illiterate, although usually I handle installing .exe files without a problem. There must be some other step to installing an .msi file so can anyone enlighten me on this? I read through a lot of this forum and on reddit and couldn't find an answer.

I'm on Windows 10 by the way. Thank you!
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

sdude21 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:45 pm I'm on Windows 10 by the way. Thank you!
It should work, I have tested in on Windows 10. But if it does not, try installing a JDK from Oracle manually and get the jar.