DELETE this thread admins

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

shadows
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Release JOI video hentai "tortured"

Post by shadows »

Do you want the feedback in this thread or in PMs?
Qiubi
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Release JOI video hentai "tortured"

Post by Qiubi »

Well due the error in the web a two days ago and the data lost of 10 hours, i don't know who received my messages or not, so i'm going to make another thread with a public link right now (just this time, for my next JOI i will use all the feedback i get from this to make it better)
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: DELETE this thread admins

Post by doremi »

SUBJECT: DELETE this thread admins
Qiubi wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:23 pm Sorry for spam but for a clean feedback admins can you delete this thread?
Qiubi wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:25 am Well due the error in the web a two days ago and the data lost of 10 hours, i don't know who received my messages or not, so i'm going to make another thread with a public link right now (just this time, for my next JOI i will use all the feedback i get from this to make it better)
Why put a burden on the administrators, Qiubi? Especially if you are going to come back later with a variation of the same thing? Just say that the feedback period is now over, and you will come back later when you are ready for more.

I suggest that you put back the subject and message body of the first post because this attracts attention (like "What is this crap?"), unless you want this kind of attention.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
Qiubi
Explorer
Explorer

Re: DELETE this thread admins

Post by Qiubi »

doremi wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:48 pm SUBJECT: DELETE this thread admins
Qiubi wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:23 pm Sorry for spam but for a clean feedback admins can you delete this thread?
Qiubi wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:25 am Well due the error in the web a two days ago and the data lost of 10 hours, i don't know who received my messages or not, so i'm going to make another thread with a public link right now (just this time, for my next JOI i will use all the feedback i get from this to make it better)
Why put a burden on the administrators, Qiubi? Especially if you are going to come back later with a variation of the same thing? Just say that the feedback period is now over, and you will come back later when you are ready for more.

I suggest that you put back the subject and message body of the first post because this attracts attention (like "What is this crap?"), unless you want this kind of attention.

i don't was attacking admins.... isn't their fail...... i just wanted to say the truth about why i changed my mind, i'm not going to lie just for look "nice" to others.

if anyone tought i was attacking admins, wasn't my intention..... i just wanted to don't spam the forum and let them know that can just delete this post for make the forum clean....