[Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.22

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

sexybastardo
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Re: [Tease AI] Sweet Patch 56.22

Post by sexybastardo »

Hello :-)
After years I found my way back here and I'm glad to see that Tease AI still exists.
Just tried your Sweet Patch 56.24 and I must say its really great! You did a great job. Especially the video function, that's something I wanted to have way back when I was using Tease AI a lot. :love: :love:

But I found a small problem, I noticed that TA crashes every time if I activate the honorific settings before I say Hello.
Is it possible to get a fix for this?

EDIT: The crashes are gone after I deleted my very old setting file and reconfigured TeaseAI, seems to be sth old in the xml file.

Best,
sexybastardo
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by fusiontermite »

markus wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:52 pm That command guide is absolutly not up to date,... I guess no one who works on patches worked on updating that,... not 1885 with his official Fury Patch (which has some new commands, not a sinle one is documented anywhere, not in that guide or anywhere else),...
At least you can find those additional commands which came with the sweet-patch in the first post of this thread, and mine are in the 'patch55_7_release_notes.txt' or also in the release thread of it.
So, if you want to have a complete overview, you might check these 3 resources.
markus wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:52 pm This forum lacks in activity, ... it's a forum,... use it as such!
markus wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:52 pm If you are in the need of a new command for TAI, describe it, and we will see what we can do!
You are speaking (writing) a lot of truth here...

In my opinion, the lack of a comprehensive list with all commands is one of the reasons for the inactivity in this forum (also compared to other forums on Milovana).

In my view, what needs to be done is the following:

1. create a version of TAI that includes all features and commands from the unofficial patches and the Sweet Patch

I'm not sure, if the newest version by 1885 already includes all features and commands from these versions. If it does not, having ONE version of TAI that supports ALL scripts and personalities is the top priority if we want to avoid people spending their time on scripts that are not compatible with each other. There should be one version "to rule them all". :-D

2. create a documentation on how to write scripts for TAI

This includes having a list of all commands, command filters and system keywords. There should be both an alphabetic list (or a search function) and a list/explanation on how to use commands based on topics, so that all commands relating to e.g. edging, stroking, showing pictures and slideshows, variables (e.g. @SetVar, @ChangeVar, @ShowVar, @Variable, #Var) etc. are grouped together. Ideally, the Command Guide would be an online database that allows entrys to be changed and provides the possibility to comment and ask questions.

What is also important is that some commands can have multiple arguments, i.e. different forms. The guide should show all ways of using the existing commands so that users really see what is already possible with TAI (because TAI can do a lot of things, but many users don't know about it or don't know how to use it). Also see: viewtopic.php?p=286550#p286550

3. give users more possibilities by adding new features and eliminating restrictions

I have many suggestions for new features and I am planning on bringing them up here in the future. :-D

4. coordinate future development

Coordination can take place on all levels of development. Of course, having coordination between those people who further develop TAI is key in order to avoid having incompatible version. But it doesn't have to end there. There are many talented and interesting people on this platform and we all have different strenghts. Some may have really good (general) ideas on what the domme could do, but don't know how to implement them (e.g. because they are not native English speakers and don't know how to phrase it). Some may be really good with languages, but may lack ideas. Some people know how to scripts efficiently and without causing TeaseAI to break down. Possible roles include programmer, script writer, domme lines writer, idea-giver, english-checker, tester.

For example, there could be a thread where people can post domme lines and have them checked for spelling and grammar. Another thread could be for people to come up with domme lines: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19540&start=15

Conclusions

I think that there are many people here who have good ideas and would also like to write and share scripts. Therefore, the goal should be to make writing scripts as easy as possible, so that everyone can benefit from it. Not having a rule-them-all-version of TAI and an include-them-all documentation is probably one of the main obstacles that keeps people from contributing. That means that steps 1 and 2 are the most important ones and the basis for future development.

:wave:
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by meaculpa_uk »

fusiontermite wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:13 pm You are speaking (writing) a lot of truth here...

In my opinion, the lack of a comprehensive list with all commands is one of the reasons for the inactivity in this forum (also compared to other forums on Milovana).

1. create a version of TAI that includes all features and commands from the unofficial patches and the Sweet Patch

I'm not sure, if the newest version by 1885 already includes all features and commands from these versions. If it does not, having ONE version of TAI that supports ALL scripts and personalities is the top priority if we want to avoid people spending their time on scripts that are not compatible with each other. There should be one version "to rule them all". :-D

This includes having a list of all commands, command filters and system keywords. There should be both an alphabetic list (or a search function) and a list/explanation on how to use commands based on topics, so that all commands relating to e.g. edging, stroking, showing pictures and slideshows, variables (e.g. @SetVar, @ChangeVar, @ShowVar, @Variable, #Var) etc. are grouped together. Ideally, the Command Guide would be an online database that allows entrys to be changed and provides the possibility to comment and ask questions.

What is also important is that some commands can have multiple arguments, i.e. different forms. The guide should show all ways of using the existing commands so that users really see what is already possible with TAI (because TAI can do a lot of things, but many users don't know about it or don't know how to use it). Also see: viewtopic.php?p=286550#p286550

3. give users more possibilities by adding new features and eliminating restrictions

I have many suggestions for new features and I am planning on bringing them up here in the future. :-D

Coordination can take place on all levels of development. Of course, having coordination between those people who further develop TAI is key in order to avoid having incompatible version. But it doesn't have to end there. There are many talented and interesting people on this platform and we all have different strenghts. Some may have really good (general) ideas on what the domme could do, but don't know how to implement them (e.g. because they are not native English speakers and don't know how to phrase it). Some may be really good with languages, but may lack ideas. Some people know how to scripts efficiently and without causing TeaseAI to break down. Possible roles include programmer, script writer, domme lines writer, idea-giver, english-checker, tester.

For example, there could be a thread where people can post domme lines and have them checked for spelling and grammar. Another thread could be for people to come up with domme lines: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19540&start=15

Conclusions

I think that there are many people here who have good ideas and would also like to write and share scripts. Therefore, the goal should be to make writing scripts as easy as possible, so that everyone can benefit from it. Not having a rule-them-all-version of TAI and an include-them-all documentation is probably one of the main obstacles that keeps people from contributing. That means that steps 1 and 2 are the most important ones and the basis for future development.

@fusiontermite

Excellent post!! I completely agree with you. I think another obstacle has been the development of TAI Java, which seems to be the natural successor to TAI, but is MUCH harder to write scripts for. Personally, I tried the Java version and I just don't like it.

Maybe start a new thread called "The future of TAI?" and copy paste this post to see what others think?

Mea
swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Post by swit69 »

fusiontermite wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:13 pm
Spoiler: show
You are speaking (writing) a lot of truth here...

Conclusions

These ideas are indeed good ones. But it takes some time to merge all the versions and document all the commands and filters.
Nonetheless, I think it could be not so hard to complete the command guide available in TAI. I can't promise anything but I'm going to look at it for a future version of Sweet Patch.
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities