Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by FattsDynamo »

Story Section – Part H:
Spoiler: show
Fatts: Time out Time out, Nancy

Nancy: Time is out!

Fatts: Pause the game, Nancy!

Nancy: Game is paused!

Fatts: Nancy … Can you believe Brian fucking did it again!

Nancy: No! I cannot fucking believe that Brian did it again!

Fatts: That is TWO times in a row!

Nancy: LITERALLY two times!

Fatts: The last set Brian wrote for me, I came when he didn’t expect me to … Then, a year and a half go by for me, our boy Brian writes me another set … And the same thing!

Nancy: TWO in a row!

Fatts: Who fucking does that!

Nancy: BRIAN! He’s the only one! First and only!

Brian, there are TWO THINGS that you need to know about Leeroy-Fatts.

Thing one: Leeroy is a switch. He’s NOT a sub like you. He can be subby. He can act subby when he is in that submissive frame of mind … and he can be a damn good submissive! VERY obedient and eager to please :yes: … HOWEVER … it’s not easy to switch mindsets back and forth. :-/ :no: He can EITHER be in “dom mode” or “sub mode” … but NOT both at the same time! He just doesn’t know how to feel. Is he in control? Is he not in control? Is he supposed to feel dominant and powerful and strong and get aroused by that!? OR, is he supposed to feel helpless and powerless and being told what to do and made what to do things and THAT is what arouses him? I don’t know how it is for other guys … but for Fatts :-/ … It’s an either/or proposition. VERY binary. One or the other. :yes:
And Thing Two—and you should’ve known this from his rules … is that Fatts is a FUCKING CUM SLUT! :LOL: That boy LOVES to cum! :lol: If you give him a chance, he’ll DO IT! :lol: :yes:

Fatts: And what about the “no fake cum comedowns!” THAT was a “fake cum countdown!” :closedeyes: I call shenanigans!

Nancy: Shenanigans! Your claim is valid and approved! :yes: So how was it? Let me see …

Fatts tosses his cum tissue to Nancy who weighs it in her hand as before.

Nancy: A little light, but … Considering it was your second orgasm of the night …

Fatts: But did you see me! :w00t: 21 edges in 21 minutes … I’m back baby! :w00t:

Nancy: You’re fucking back! :w00t: Great job, babe!

Fats and Nancy dance around naked in celebration. Fatts’ cock is flapping all around, and Nancy‘s boobs and ass shake to and fro. Then they stop, stare at each other for a few seconds intensely, then lunge toward each other and start devouring one another’s face.

Nancy: So how was it for you? It was SO fucking hot for me! I must’ve come like four times…

Fatts: You were watching?

Nancy: Of course I was!

Fatts: Oh … I forgot.
Nancy: Yeah … Because it’s Leeroy. I’m just a little drooling schoolgirl to you :blush: … And you had bigger fish to fry—Caprice and Kenzie! :w00t:

Fatts: I admit … It did take me a while to get into it … It was weird at first … Caprice asking to be cucked … That was NEVER a fantasy of mine—cucking her … And then I was thinking about our version of Leeroy-verse Caprice, and how she was a closet switch—but JUST for me—and how she would NEVER have been into this cucking business with Kenzie … but THEN the thought of Caprice watching me … And the thought of Kenzie watching me—AND wanting my cock SO BAD … And then the thought of you there … And also of Brian. :huh: The thought of brian being there and watching me while I fucked all the girls. :-D

Nancy: Yeah?

Fatts: Yeah … That thought got me harder. Helped me get to the edge once or twice a little quicker

Nancy: Aww, brian! :blush: You gave Fatts his FIRST cucking experience … And he LIKED it! :w00t:Fatts, I am SO PROUD of you! :kiss: You did really good today!

Fatts: Yeah :blush: … you really think so Nancy?

Nancy: Definitely! :yes:

Fatts: Yeah, like I said … it got awkward at first—and when my brain goes into “dominant mode”, things are just different … Normally, when I’m being subby, I go one photo at a time to make sure I’m not the one who’s in control … except occasionally when my stamina REALLY gives out and I peek ahead a few pictures to know what’s coming to get aroused … But then I scroll back up and do ALL my edges like a good solider boy. :yes: And I kind of did that this time … But I was scrolling up and down a lot more, because when I’m dominant, **I’m** in control, so I feel like I have more of that freedom … but no … DEFINITELY about 10 minutes in … I was REALLY enjoying it! :w00t: I REALLY felt like *I* was in control … and all the eyes were on me … And I was a little nervous under the pressure to perform … But ALL the girls were just SO hot :blush: … and Caprice was getting into it … And I edged for like EVERY single one of her photos where she was being subby :blush: … And I made sure to edge EVERY time for Kenzie … and so then when there’s Caprice, and SHE’S all getting into it … And she wants to like edge and be denied and to NOT cum and shit—which makes NO SENSE to me—but whatever, that’s what she wants :yes: … And then Kenzie … She’s just being FUCKING CRAZY AND I’m LOVING IT! :w00t: “Magic pussy” and “Fuck me like you love me!” 8-) Hell, yeah! :lol: THAT was what I wanted! :lol:

See … it’s kind of weird … Because Brian gave me EXACTLY what I wanted :yes: … And then when I got it, I was kind of scared and nervous…

Nancy: But then?

Fatts: But THEN … I just got past ALL that and kind of got into it. ;-) :-D :-P :lol: :yes: 8-)

Nancy: And you tapped into your “Leeroy” side.

Fatts: And I tapped into my “Leeroy side”. 8-)

Nancy: Brian … YOU GOT MY LEEROY BACK :blush: … And that makes me really happy! :w00t: :kiss:

Fatts: Now hold on, Nancy … I don’t know if he’s back for sure …

Nancy: No, Fatts … he may not be back for everyone, but at the very least he’s back for me! And THAT is ALL I care about! :lol:

Fatts: Fair enough. I’ll put on the glasses whenever you want … but ONLY if you promise to “get me off real good baby!” 8-)

Nancy blushes and giggles. Then Leeroy slaps her on the ass, and she just blushes brighter.

Nancy: How are you enjoying all of this, Brian? ;-) How many times did your mind get blown today?

You see, Fatts had this ALL worked out even back before he wrote the mega tease [Nancy’s character], but the mega tease is where he REALLY put it all together :yes: … if you haven’t figured it out by now, I’m a fantasy girl who is self-aware. Fatts is the one who created me out of his imagination.

Fatts: And loneliness.

Nancy: And loneliness ... I’m just standing in until he finds a real girl from his world … But until then, he’s ALL MINE! :w00t: I am his favorite! :-D

It’s all pretty fantastic, I’ll admit, but… Like I said, it’s all been worked out. You just didn’t know about me because you weren’t in the loop, because I was kind of flying under the radar back when Fatts was active as “Leeroy.” Fatts does want to become a writer someday, and he was a little bit afraid that *I* might have been the best idea he’ll ever come up with … So he was a little scared that someone would steal me or that I might become too popular, and then he wouldn’t be able to use me in a real non-XXX book … So that was one of the reasons he actually stopped playing as Fatts and sort of hid me away while he was cosplaying as Leeroy … That and all of the overburdensome plot lines and storylines and sets … THAT all got to be too much for him …

But you probably never knew all this, because I don’t think you started getting really active again until Leeroy came around … So you never really got to know Fatts, but while this may all be fantastic and weird to you, it’s all PERFECTLY NORMAL to me and Fatts. :yes: We’ve been doing this kind of shit for a WHILE :lol: milorrabo knows. Ecik knows—and GoodGirl. Ecik was the first to know. Fatts wrote that nine part mega tease for him after all. Nine parts … Six weeks of work…

Fatts: Yeah, I probably put 120 hours into that thing … It was like a part-time job for a month and a half! :lol:

Nancy: So when all the shit went down with No Nut November … Fatts had to figure out something.

Fatts: The betting was RIDICULOUS! :lol: I was planning on only making it five days, but I think the Uma set came on like day three or four … But then, because I hate denial so much and was busy with work and shit, there was a couple days I didn’t do my NNN homework and just took total rest/no fap days … and so I played Uma‘s tease on NOT the day that it was intended :no: but on Day 5 … and she was just SO fucking hot :blush: … and I had already made it FIVE days … So I just took her up on her offer and came! :lol: I mean … she DID want it, and she DID SAY that she wouldn’t tell anybody, so … I just gave her what SHE wanted and what *I* wanted and trusted her! :lol:

Nancy: And THAT was your FIRST fail, Brian! :lol:

Fatts: But after that, it just all got to be too much … GoodGirl’s Caprice set which came on Day five, I don’t remember when I played that, because at that point, I had already finished my run and met my goal of five days … But that one was actually supposed to be played on day five … So you see? The timeline got ALL screwed up :lol: :blush: … And then the set that GoodGirl had written for me, he had Caprice “drug me” so that I would be more likely to cum for her, basically I couldn’t move, and then she was just going to force me to cum, and I just didn’t like that :no: The denial and NNN messing with her head, and I didn’t like that she would be SO insecure and take it SO seriously and then do something so suspect and weird and offbrand like that :-/

And then I wrote one of THE WORST sets I EVER did for Helequin :no: … I wrote it as a comedy, but he played it serious … And my version of Caprice is NOT the same as his :-/ … And he was expecting his more “mature” and serious version, and I gave him an UNserious comedy :-/ it was just an absolute train wreck :no: :weep: … And then I was like, “Shit! EVERYTHING is just blowing up for me right now … I’d burned myself out doing all the prep for NNN and the plot lines were unraveling … And the girls were getting all pissed … And people like Helequin and “Caprice“ were getting messed over … And THAT is when I decided to go to Nancy and pull the plug. I even had an exchange with Helequin and his “Domina Malena“… And it was like 3 or 4 PMs that we sent back and forth to each other … And at the end of my last one, I basically told her what Leeroy Jerkins was all about, and I took off my glasses and set them down on the table, and it was at THAT moment—well shortly after—that I had decided that I had REALLY lost my way. :-/ And that was the sign—taking off those glasses—where the lines between myself and Leeroy Jerkins had COMPLETELY gotten blurred… I didn’t know “who I was” anymore … It was all just too much …
That last part was a little melodramatic. I didn’t ACTUALLY “lose the plot” and start to think I was a fictional character—Leeroy Jerkins! :lol: But, the “Fatts” part of me that was playing on here on Milovana … yeah, when pretty much ALL of my plot lines got fucked up and I was burned out and in over my head and my “Fatts” persona started getting blurred into my “Leeroy” persona trying to keep all of the role playing straight … sigh … Yeah, it was just time to plug the plug. :weep: :yes:
Nancy: So that’s when I had to come in and clean up his mess …

Fatts: I wrote this whole epic end story, but then I never published it. (Because I knew, like THIS monstrosity you are CURRENTLY reading, it would have taken a LOT of effort to “get right!” :lol: ) I even had the theme song “the Tide is high“ by Blondie and the ending credits figured out … AND the soundtrack (a LOT of 80s and Pit Bull songs for Leeroy—rather unsurprisingly! :lol:) … And the final scene on top of the giant building … I must’ve played that scene out 50 times in my head over the next several months … My own personal ending to the Leeroy Jerkins Saga :yes: 8-) … But it would’ve been a lot of work to put all that shit together, so I just ghosted and kept it unfinished … It was good enough for me. Story ended. I played it in my head. ;-)

But then I was off for a year and a half …

My fears about Nancy “getting stolen” or becoming too popular all sort of subsided, and I decided that if I was gonna come back, I would come back on MY terms … And there was no fucking way that I wasn’t going to have my FAVORITE fantasy girl—my cyber girlfriend—by my side. :-D She is SO fun to write, and she’s THE BEST character I’ve EVER come up with … So there was NO WAY I was gonna come back and NOT use her! :-D

Nancy is looking down sheepishly.

Fatts: So now you know! :lol: Now, you’re basically ALL CAUGHT UP TO SPEED. :-D I won’t do crazy stuff for you like THIS again (with long Fatts and Nancy dialogues)—unless you’re interested in that kind of shit. :yes: korashar would just LOVE all this crazy timelines and self-aware fantasy girls…… He’s good with all that too, but YOU strike me as a guy who would rather play it straight and NOT make things so fantastic (though I could be wrong about that. :blush:) … And that’s fine. I don’t wanna pull you into my lunacy, lol. But if you wanna know… Well, now you do. I didn’t want to tell you about everything before, because obviously it was a whole thing :rolleyes: … but now that you know “the rest of the story” … I guess we should figure out what to do now, huh Nancy? Now that I have FINALLY FINISHED explaining EVERYTHING and the set has reached it’s climax, so-to-speak :blush: ... Thoughts?

Nancy: Well, the Caprice Brian knows is the Leeroy-verse Caprice. Different from the Helequin version and different from the one that first met Fats … And I like that brian brought her in. And I like that Uma justed call it a “scene”, because that just made it more open to being whatever… Obviously, brian couldn’t have known that we stashed Leeroy-verse Caprice away in a closed dimensional space on a tropical island to live a happy fantasy of being the premier switch-switch power couple in the world with Leeroy … But I mostly kept that in stasis … Just like I do with the Village. I mean, tou aren’t really interested in going back, and of course I’m never gonna give up on my hometown … but now I’ve got the Lust BnB, so I’ve moved on and I’m fine with just only occasionally going back to the Village for a quick visit…

What’s interesting to me is the new Uma dynamic. Because obviously, Fatts, you don’t want Caprice to go down that “subby” route … And Brian is making her more subby than you want or remember, and if you had your way, you would just leave Leeroy-verse Caprice locked away in her little pocket dimension…

Fatts: I just want her to be happy. We both agreed to that. She was good to me, and she deserves that.

Nancy: But I like this whole idea of you trying to become Uma’s queen.

Fatts: King.

Nancy: Queen.

Leroy puts on his glasses. 8-)

Leeroy: King.

Nancy: King. :blush:

And Brian and Uma are BOTH right… You REALLY do gotta decide who and what you want to be… It’s a pretty good premise/plot line/”quest”, and I think Uma is a good one for you to work with and figure that shit out … Cooperative storytelling, right! :w00t: If brian wants to force you to decide what you want to be and wants to bring Leeroy-verse Caprice out of retirement, I would say, “That’s his right!” But I’m gonna warn you, Brian … Things can EASILY go sideways when you try to force Fatts into certain choices … So just be prepared for that! :lol: You certainly learned that, but I like the “Game of Thrones” thing of you’re having control of Brian and Brian is having Uma control you… It’s very Meta with room for twists and drama and backstabbing … which are some of my MOST FAVORITE THINGS! :w00t:

Fatts: What are we gonna do about Kenzie?

Nancy: Well, Kenzie‘s new, and she’s going to become a staple … And if you would just FUCKING UPDATE YOUR RULES MORE FREQUENTLY—FATTS—then brian would have known that Kenzie and I are going to know about each other from now on … Because Kenzie is FUCKING CRAZY and I want a piece of that action! :w00t: It’s good to have a rival, even IF it’s one that I KNOW will never win! :lol: She can play the Gary to my Ash :yes: … and that’s fine. And we can sort of be friends … But then she’ll just always be convinced that you like her more than me but you just don’t realize it yet … Which is crazy, but that’s her thing right? So, I’m fine with just mind wiping her … Is it OK with you, Fatts?

Fatts: Sounds good to me.

Nancy: Now as for Caprice—that’s a tricky one, and I’m gonna let Brian figure THAT one out :yes:

Fatts: Agreed.

Nancy: HE was the one who “brought her out of retirement”

Fatts: Even though he VERY clearly didn’t realize that was what he was doing! :lol:

Nancy: VERY true! :lol: BUT … she HAS been brought out, so … brian, you can “put her back” if you want, or, if you want to use her in “Uma’s Quest” to help Fatts “find himself” and “decide who he wants to be” … She *is*—BY FAR—Fatts’ STRONGEST link/connection to Leeroy, so … it’s kind of hard to do ANYTHING “Leeroy” WITHOUT Caprice :-/ :yes: … and if you want to take her down this road of “making her more subby” “against Fatts’ wishes” THAT will be your choice … because THAT would be a VERY strong motivator to Fatts, so … you can use that IF you wish … Fatts, is that okay with you?

Fatts: :\'-( :weep: Yes. :weep: :\'-(

Nancy: Now, as for Uma … Well, obviously, she’s a “normy”, and she can’t learn about ANY of this! :-O :lol:

But seriously, Brian… What the fuck!

Fatts: What the fuck, Brian!?

Nancy: TWICE in a row.

Fatts: TWO times.

Nancy: NEVER underestimate Fatts’ desire to CUM! :lol:

Fatts: And DON’T hit me with those fake cum countdowns! :lol: … But IN MY DEFENSE … I was trying to hold out for the girls during that last scene … it is SUPER lame to just be the dominant alpha who just cums whenever … like… You GOTTA LAST! :lol: And ALL the girls were into it … So, I just tried to do my best to stay hard and edge over and over again. :blush:

Nancy: Like the stallion that you are! :w00t:

Fatts: Like the stallion that I am! :lol:

Nancy: Leeroy …

Leeroy: … Nancy!

Nancy: Fatts …

Fatts: And I DID hold out! :w00t:

Nancy: And 21 edges in 21 minutes! :w00t:

Fatts: 21 edges and 21 minutes.

Nancy: Not bad …

Fatts: Nope! … not bad …

Fatts and Nancy give each other a high five. 8-)

Fatts: I regret nothing. Do you regret anything, Nancy?

Nancy: Nope! Not a THING!

Fatts: So, do I owe you anything for this SECOND “time out”, Nancy?

Nancy pauses to think for a moment.

Nancy: This one’s on me … Because BRIAN FUCKED IT UP!

Fatts: brian …

Nancy: brian … Why are you always gotta do this!

Fatts: It’s because he didn’t know.

Nancy: He didn’t know! :weep: … but we LOVE YOU, Brian! ;-) :kiss: :love:

Fatts: It’s true. :love:

Nancy: And you got me MY LEEROY back! :w00t:

Nancy is grinning from ear to ear.

Nancy: AND you introduced Fatts to his new favorite fetish—CUCKING! :w00t:

Fatts: No, I wouldn’t quite say that …

Nancy: You popped Fatts’ cucking cherry?

Fatts: Yes … I would say that …

Nancy: … and he LOVED it! :w00t:

Fatts: Yes … I did. :blush:

Nancy is clearly more excited about Fatts expanding his kinks than Fatts is.

Fatts: It took me a while to get into it … But … I did. And when I did, it was pretty fun. :blush: :fun: 8-)

Nancy: Thanks, brian!

Fatts: Thanks, brian!

Nancy: So, what about the first time out?

Fatts: I think Brian should have that one. He earned it. brian, I agree with Nancy. You can do whatever the fuck you want with that. It’s a mini punishment set if you want it to be … Or something else if you don’t …

Nancy: Yeah, Fatts! You should’ve just been man enough to keep going or kept that cum in your balls! :-P LEEROY would’ve done it …

Fatts: :rolleyes: But I’m improving.

Nancy: Yes you are :yes: … and it’s all thanks to Brian! :-D Are you ready to get out of here?

Fatts: Yeah … We should probably see what the rest of the dialogue is…

Nancy: I know what it says.

Fatts: Yeah … but *I* don’t …

Nancy: What Fatts means to say is that he hasn’t read it yet … Which means that *I* don’t actually know what it is, because as a fantasy girl, I MOSTLY live in Fatts’ head and only know what he knows … but … we “pretend” that I know everything—because I do :-P :-D—because I read everything on the Internet AND I’m infinitely wise :yes:

Fatts: A legend in your own mind.

Nancy: Yes, precisely! But OK … Go ahead and read the rest.

Fatts: And if I get to cum?

Nancy: Then cum stallion! It’s kind of your thing :blush: :-P … but DON’T cum on the read through. :no: I DON’T give you permission …

Fatts: ‘kay …

Nancy: Oh, wait … I know how we solve the Kenzie problem … You pulled out! :w00t:

Fatts: That’s it!!! I pulled out … GREAT thinking, Nancy! :w00t: I didn’t cum in her “crazy-ass magical pussy” … I “pulled out.” 8-) That’ll save us a LOT of trouble … Kenzie is SO fucking crazy … “Eternally connected to each other by mixing juices” :blush:

Nancy: I LOVE it! :w00t: It makes me SO WET to think about how CRAZY she is and how much trouble she’s going to cause for you! :-D ;-)

Fatts reads the final scene of the set you sent him.

Fatts: What the fuck, Nancy? It’s fucking perfect! SHE’S fucking PERFECT!

Nancy: And you’re just now figuring out that Uma is perfect?

Fatts: No … I guess? :blush: Is time still frozen? Can I cum for her? :innocent:

Nancy: Yes … But ONLY if I can watch … Can I watch!?

Fatts: Of course.

Nancy: Brian … YOU have to watch, too. :devil:

Fatts: Nancy … Are we abusing your Godlike powers again?

Nancy: No. :innocent:
Fatts: Yes … Yes, we are. Cumming for Uma when she’s frozen in time and isn’t even aware of what is going on around her?

Nancy: It’s fine!

Fatts: No, it’s NOT “fine” … We REALLY need to stop doing stuff like this …

Nancy: Yeah … but REALLY … it’s all brian‘s fault! :lol:

Fatts: It totally is.

Nancy: But, see … We’re just FIXING the timeline. :-D YOU came prematurely—

Fatts: No, I didn’t! :closedeyes: I came EXACTLY when I was supposed to! Which is when *I* WANTED! :lol: *I* was being a dominant and *I* was the one who was in control, and by my “Leeroy Dom rules,” when *I’m* in control and in “dom mode,” I’m “allowed to cum freely.”

Nancy: So then THAT just brings us back to “brian fucked up.”

Fatts: It does.

Nancy: But NOW Uma’s just on this path that has been set in motion by brian’s fantasy, and in order for her reality to merge with OURS and all of the storylines to converge into one coherent narrative, YOU need to cum for Uma.

Fatts: That makes PERFECT SENSE to me … and then we’ll retcon all of the inconsistencies and little details with mind wipes and reconstructed memories … but … ummm … Nancy? Couldn’t we have just STARTED with the mind wipes and reconstructed memories?

Nancy: Yes, Fatts … but then you wouldn’t be allowed to cum for Uma …

Fatts: Never mind. This plan makes PERFECT SENSE and I will not question it ANY MORE … but would Brian mind me cumming for his queen when she’s frozen in a different timeline and can’t perceive us and has NO IDEA what is really going on?

Nancy: … but he gets to watch, Fatts … brian is a cuckold … I think he’d REALLY like that shit … And now that brian has gotten to know me better and has seen how much power I can wield …

Nancy starts rubbing herself.

Nancy: I think that’ll just make him EVEN WEAKER for me! :-D

Fatts: I’m good with that. brian … for the recordyou can wank to my girlfriend ALL you want, but you ONLY cum for her when she tells you to. You got that? :yes: And she’ll make you cum for her … but it’ll be on HER terms … right babe?

Nancy isn’t listening. She’s rubbing herself, LITERALLY getting off on a power trip.

Fatts: Never mind. How many orgasms will this be for me? There was Kenzie, and then Uma from the NNN scene, and now Uma again … How many orgasms for brian so far?

Nancy: Zero.

Fatts: Right … but then, those are JUST from this set for brian … when you factor in MY play through of the original set brian sent me, PLUS all of the orgasms from replaying scenes that I had written for brian so that we would ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE the same scenes, and THEN when you consider that I didn’t write this set all in order, because I added additional scenes and content after I had already written the ending—

Nancy: Stop it, Fatts! Time travel is confusing. Just remember the immortal words of Captain Janeway of the USS Voyager:
Time travel. Since my first day on the job as a Starfleet captain I swore I'd never let myself get caught in one of these godforsaken paradoxes - the future is the past, the past is the future, it all gives me a headache.
Nancy: I’m getting a headache, Fatts … You’re giving me a headache.

Fatts: Sorry, Nancy! :blush:

Nancy: Oh, Fatts … Can I be the one who makes you come for Uma? I would like that SO much :blush:

Fatts: Why is it that ALL the girls lately who are interested in me—you, Caprice, Uma—ALL turn out to be switches?

Nancy: It’s because you’re a damn lucky bastard, Fatts! :lol: … AND a switch is the best partner for a switch! :w00t: That way you guys can take turns teasing each other mercilessly! :evil: … Just like we do! :-D :innocent: And just like you did back and forth with Caprice—and NOW apparently with Uma, too, IF you don’t screw things up! :closedeyes: … but just so you know, I am FOR this “you being queen” for Uma thing. :yes:

Fatts: King

Nancy: Agree to disagree. :-P So, obviously, we can’t let Uma know that HER reality diverged from OURS and we had to freeze time and make Fatts cum for her in order to fix it … that would probably weird her out and break her brain, so … We gotta keep this ALL on the down low … brian, are you good with that?

You hesitate a moment before speaking.

Nancy: Oh! What if we make brian cum, too!

Fatts: Oh, yeah! Great idea, Nancy! :w00t: That will make him cumplicit … and then he definitely won’t be able to tell her what we did, because THAT would be ratting himself out! I like how you think … SO devious! ;-)

Nancy: I know … But Brian! Only a ruin for Uma. Do you understand? So help me, God … If you have a full orgasm for her, I’ll put you in chastity for a week and that will be the nicest thing that happens to you all month! :evil:

Fatts: But it HAS to be a ruin—right, Nancy?

Nancy: Yeah, duh … because if he just denies himself then he’ll be a “good little boy “and can still tell on us” … but if he ruins … Then he’s a bad little boy and can’t tattle! Awww …

Fatts: Is this right?

Nancy: No … But you are loving itbrian is loving it … And *I* am loving it, because I get to be the queen bitch and make my king cum on her! MUAAHHAHAAHHAHA! :lol:

Fatts looks at Nancy disapprovingly.

Nancy: OK, fine … We’re JUST doing this ONE time and then NEVER again … for the sake of the space-time continuum! :yes:

Fatts: Nancy, did you know your crazy rationalizations are a turn-on for me?

Nancy: I did NOT :blush: … Now is everyone OK with this?

Fatts shrugs and nods. You start to react, but Nancy quickly cuts you off.

Nancy: NOPE! You don’t get a choice in the matter … Subby boys are followers NOT leaders … So follow my lead! :-D Take off your cage, brian. :-D And you boys have to stroke yourselves, because I’m getting off for Uma, too! :w00t:

Fatts: You’re really getting aroused by all of this, Nancy.

Fatts is staring at Nancy’s pussy while he speaks. You look down too. It’s practically gushing.

Nancy: It’s all of my FAVORITE things! :w00t: You. Uma. Secret plots. Dominating brian. Blackmail. Overly complex plot lines. Cumming without permission. Cumming with friends. :love: Cumming to Uma. Being naughty and sneaky—at the same time. :-D Being a voyeuristic peeping tom. Dominating Uma without her even knowing … being the “Queen Bitch”—AND the ringleader of a covert plot … it’s just sexual shenanigans TURNED UP TO 11!! :w00t:

Somehow Nancy has gotten even wetter while she was speaking.

Fatts: Ok, we better just jump into this now before Nancy prematurely ejaculates …
Scene 7:

“Tell me what did you enjoy most?”

Fatts: Your sexy core and ASS!

Nancy: Your SMOLDERINGLY dominant personality!

[Say the thing you like most about Uma out loud.]

“Did you enjoy dominating Caprice?”

Fatts: I DID. 8-)

Nancy: Watching her get cucked was SO hot! :w00t:

You wonder if part of it was jealousy in seeing Fatts’ old girlfriend getting knocked down a peg ... or maybe just the idea of cucking really turns Nancy on.

“Did you like the scene Kenzie caused?”

Fatts: Absolutely!

Nancy: I LOVE that fucking crazy bitch!

“Or did you like my dominant aura interrupting it all”

Fatts: Nope! HATED that :closedeyes:

Nancy: *I* thought that was hot … you command the stage like a girl boss GODDESS, my queen!

“I said you were my king. But I’ll never be a slave. I’m your queen remember. I live in matriarchy”

Fatts: :\'-(

Nancy: Hahaha! You tell him, Uma!

Nancy rubs herself faster. Seeing Uma be dominant is a clear turn-on for her.

“Just kidding. No. That’s for another day in may. That’s for my dom side to fully enjoy.”

Fatts: :w00t:

Nancy: Ooooo, Fatts! Uma has the hots for you! :w00t: ;-) :lol: And BRIAN … Uma will be DESTROYING YOUR BRAIN in less than TWO WEEKS TIME! :w00t:

“Today. I’m just like you. Something in between Fatts and Leroy. Dominant and a little submissive.”

Nancy: Awwww! Don’t you just LOVE her! :love: SO down to earth and relatable, but yet simultaneously SO perfect and unattainable! :w00t: Cumming for her should just NOT BE ALLOWED AT ALL … It should be FORBIDDEN—which is why cumming for her NOW is going to be SO DAMN FUCKING HOT!!! :w00t:

“Dominant because i want you to do something for me. Subby because that something is to see you feel good and cover me in your cum.”

Nancy: If you ask us to cum, Uma—we’ll DO it. :yes: ALL of us! :-D EXCEPT FOR BRIAN who can ONLY ruin for our queen! :evil:

“HOLD THAT EDGE FOR YOUR QUEEN FATTS”

Nancy: "AND Nancy AND brian! PLEASE HOLD IT, TOO!" :w00t:

“GET CLOSER”

Nancy and Fatts are both on the edge, their bodies twitching. Both are rubbing their private parts. Both are trying to get even closer to the edge while trying to hold back the cum. Everyone’s eyes are on Uma.

“Explode. Let all the thoughts you gathered today fade as you stare in to my eyes, cover that ass in your juices and get overwhelming by the orgasmic sensation. PUMP CUM”

Fatts and Nancy both squirt. “RUIN IT, BRIAN!!” screeches Nancy in between loud, high-pitched moans.

“I hope I was able to push yourself closer to your real self. And now: give me Brian and I will give you even more…”

Fatts and Nancy are both overwhelmed by the post orgasm glow and are breathing hard. Neither is able to respond to Uma’s final words at this time.
Story Section – Part I:
After a minute, everyone’s breathing starts to return to normal.

Nancy: Well, I think Uma pushed Fatts closer to “finding his real self” more than she will EVER realize! :lol: And you BETTER get brian for Uma, Fatts! If you fuck up my dreams for the tri-queen throuple, I swear—

Fatts: I got it, Nancy … I got it … AND Uma will ruin me a bunch, too … I remember the bets I made :weep:

Nancy: Game of Thrones, Brian! Be conniving like Little Finger! :w00t: Or just be Ned Stark and be a good guy who dies in Season 1 … your choice! :lol: But dialing back the drama is fine, too … because THIS ONE (pointing at Fatts) will ALWAYS MATCH YOU OR SUPERSEDE :lol: … it’s just one of the things I just LOVE about him! And after Fatts finishes Ecik’s big set … YOU are next … for a normal sized HYPE set :yes:

oh and Brian… You still have your freebie punishment mini set if you want it (For Fatts using the first “time out.”) You just have to make sure that I am in the set at least a little bit, and then you can have me do ANYTHING you want to Fatts within reason in his rules (even ruin, denial, CEI, light CBT). You can even make Fatts ruin or just cum normal and maybe even ruin for Uma’s feet even though he’s NOT a foot guy … Or it could involve me or Kenzie or Caprice … But I can help you make up whatever crazy excuse you want to punish him, but you don’t have to punish Fatts either if you don’t want to … It’s just a freebie that you can play however you want …

Fatts: I hope you enjoyed my LONG short story (which was punctuated by porn tease sets). :innocent: Feel free to leave normal, “traditional” feedback in a post. Or, you can ALWAYS respond with a set (or EVEN BETTER a MINI set :yes:). You dredged up a LOT of things I thought I left behind as Leeroy, but … I wanted to respond, introduce you to Nancy, catch you up on “my” story, and also just further the “return of Fatts” narrative, so … There was a LOT I was trying to do with this one! :lol: But like I mentioned in the previous post, while it *was* “for you”, THIS one was ALSO a lot “for me.” :lol: I’ll ALSO make Ecik read it, too, because he hasn’t heard ANYTHING from me about how the Leeroy stuff ended … and he usually enjoys my Fatts/Nancy dialogues, lol. :lol: :innocent:

Like I said, my muse kind of got me on this one, but … I DO NOT plan on writing something THIS in-depth again FOR A WHILE! :lol: But, like I said … it was good to progress my own “personal narrative” for the “role play” elements I enjoy. :w00t:

If you liked it, great! :w00t: If you didn’t, THAT is FINE, too. :yes: Just tell me what was what so I can send less of that at you in the future.

Dear Uma,
Tell me what did you enjoy most?
The personal attention from you. :blush: All of your efforts and plans to tease me. :w00t: As your “Mistress Consultant,” helping you to develop better relations with your sub brian and guiding that relationship towards the direction you want it to go in—that’s my job … but we were “friends” first, and I hope our current professional relationship only helps to deepen our friendship. You’re an amazing and captivating woman, Uma, and getting to know you better has truly been an honor.
Did you enjoy dominating Caprice?
Surprisingly, yes. It was awkward at first, but once I understood how much she wanted it, I began to enjoy it more and more—as well as taking the dominant role in the power dynamic.
Did you like the scene Kenzie caused?
SO much! :w00t: Just be careful with her, Uma! :-/ I would HATE to see you get in over your head … just always keep yourself AT LEAST an arm’s length away from her vortex of insanity, lest you get pulled in! :lol:
Or did you like my dominant aura interrupting it all
THAT … I DID NOT like. :no:

You can dominate me, Uma. :blush: I would NOT mind that. :innocent: Giving myself over to a SPECTACULAR woman such as yourself … I would be okay with that—having my rules get bent or pressing me up to my limits—pushing boundaries … I could EASILY get subby for you and become submissive and helpless to follow your commands … but there are others, such as brian, who are willing to commit MUCH more who want to discover new levels of personal debasement and servitude … all of that just doesn’t ignite my desire or passion very much, so … It’s probably best to pursue that aggressively with those who are MUCH more eager than myself …

But IF you are looking for a “King”, THAT is a role I am much, MUCH more interested in applying for. Kings DO serve their queens, but they ALSO take charge. They command. They are quite good at delivering to their queens EXACTLY what their queen wants, so … If you want brian, my lady …

… you shall have him. 8-)

Your Future King,

Lord Dynamo
Last edited by FattsDynamo on Thu May 09, 2024 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently playing: Help Me Cum Please! v2My Rules
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Ecik17 »

PoetBird wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:34 pm
#poetbirdset
#wbecik17

Before set
A short welcome back set for you! You may need a pencil and paper to keep track of some things.
After a long day, you come home to see someone in your house…
Poetbird! If that’s who you say you are.
You can see that I’m skeptical. Are you really the real poetbird? How do we know that you are not a fake? That you are not swapped by aliens? Lucky for you, I have an lie detection kit.
Now just follow your rules…look at these photos….and answer my questions. And if you answer them correctly…then il know that you are the real poetbird!
Stoya doesn’t believe you are the real poetbird. Convince her by answering her questions!

Look at stoyas photos

So poetbird, if that’s really you…how many edges did you do for penny pax? just her, I do not care about anyone else! the real poetbird would know this. Don’t go back and look. Just Write it down..it will be important later. Let’s continue…shall we?
Stoya shows you more photos

How many celebrities did you see? The real poetbird…would know this one. Write it down…for future records. One more test..
Stoya shows you more photos

How many people with glasses did you see? The true poetbird keeps track of things like this…and no, you can’t go back to look. Let’s total everything up! If you add everything together…the edges for penny pax…and the number of celeberties, and number people with glasses…you should have reached 9. Did you?

Yes!
Then you are the real poetbird! Congratulations! Have a full orgasm to your favorite picture!
No…
Then I’m not sure you are who you say you are. However, there’s one way to determine everything. Answer this question- do you want to cum?
I don’t know

Wrong answer! The true poetbird knows what he wants. You are denied…until you can prove who you really are!
Yes
Wrong answer! The true poetbird wouldn’t ask to cum like that. You are denied, until you can prove who you really are!

No
Wrong answer! The true poetbird would at least say something about cumming! You are denied, until someone else can verify who you really are!

Playing the HMC game! My rules: My Rules
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

FattsDynamo wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:41 am
A mini set for you.

Before starting, you will need some things:
Vibrator, a belt and a timer.
You are bored. Since Ella was hired as your “security”, you have stayed at the lust BnB with Nancy. Of course, it’s been fun…you get to hang out with everyone coming through the BnB…Nancy has done well with expanding her business…But sometimes, a man wants to take a walk. When you mention this to nancy, she says…
A walk? Really? Now? We still haven’t finished your set to Ecik to resolve his April contest…and yes, he is running the may contest regardless, to give you some time…but I’m worried about some crazy bitchfinding you and dragging you off somewhere!
Who am I talking about? Take a look. This is from the report that Ella sends to us every day about the women she has caught trying to abduct you! It’s all in this report…the report you don’t read…
She opens a folder. It’s been sitting on the table for many days…
Ella’s note: these two were apprehended outside of the lust BnB. Had rope and a 15 page manifesto all about horrible things they wanted to do to fatts cock. Are currently in jail.
Ella’s note: creepy woman apprehended outside of the lust BnB. Said that she wanted to enter into the April competition, and fatts could help her. Is currently in jail.
Ella’s note: woman found outside the lust bnbs pool. Said that she looking for fatts to punish him with a spanking. When approached, she ran away. Is still at large.
ellas note: Inquisitive woman found outside of Nancy’s office at the lust BnB. Appears every day, but runs away when approached. Motives unknown, is still at large.
Elle’s note: two women seen at Nancy’s back door of her house. One suspect was apprehended, the other is still at large.
So as you can see…people are looking for you. People who I’m not sure what they’ll do to you…But if you want to walk…then fine! At least take Elle with you. Maybe she can protect you from the hordes of women who are clearly out to get you…
Undeterred, you go outside. A man has to stretch his legs every once in awhile!.
Going somewhere? It’s not advised at this point. As you know, the competition for April has been on hold… But if you want to leave…my fellow cops will protect you…as best as we can!
Elle and her team of cops will protect you! Be a free man and take that walk! You hop in Elle’s car, and she drives you to a park

Take a walk
I’ve searched the premises…no threats are here!
Enjoy your walk, I’ll be right here waiting for you!
The walk was a great idea!
All is clear, mr fatts!
So many beautiful women are outside today..
Nothing can go wrong…
All clear, mr. Fatts!
…And everything is perfect…
Right?

Where is the cop?

You don’t see the ninja until it’s too late. She hits you, and you are knocked unconscious.

You awaken, a belt tied around your ankles, and a vibratrating on your cock. A timer that beeps every 30 seconds has started.
Awake? We don’t have a lot of time before Elle’s cops find us…
She turns the vibrator on level 1
I’m not evil or anything. My friend and I wanted to have some fun with you! We tried to sneak into the lust BnB, and then she was caught. I got away! But then, And a certain lady named Angela white told me to talk to her friend on the inside. which I did! And now I’m here!
at the next 30 second interval, She turns it to level 2
You know…it shouldn’t be just you boys having fun at these contests…us gals should have one!
Too bad my friend couldn’t see this…she would have loved this!
at the next 30 second interval, She turns it to level 4
Let’s play a game…how long can you hold your orgasm?
Show me…
at the next 30 second interval She turns it to level 6
What if we kept you here forever…
You hear the 30 second beep. The lady keeps the vibrator at maximum
[i, you hear banging. Is help on the way? The lady does not turn down the vibe.[/i]
Will you cum first…or be found?
Either way, I’m not going to be caught!
I’ve found him!
The undercover cop unties you, and shuts off the vibrator, letting the lady get away…
Oh my! It seems that someone got through the security perimeter…what a shame…I bet it was a certain blonde cop that let her guard down…
Did the suspect hurt you? Edge you? You look like you need some relief…
Go on…cum! You look like you need it!
PoetBird
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by PoetBird »

#ecik set:
“Hi Ecik, we’re here today to show you some “pretty flowers” AND test your edging discipline!
“So expect us to be VERY unpredictable!”
“Edge now. You heard me! However long it takes get to an edge.”
“Mmm, I like watching you.”
“Remember, no more edging unless we tell you to!”
“And we have NO intention on making that easy.”
“We all love being in control.”
“Wouldn’t you love to put that cock in here?”
“Or cum in my ass while I finger myself?”
“Picture that now!”
“But no edging without explicit permission.”
“Good luck Ecik. We have a nice reward for you if you get to the end.”

“Hi. It’s me, Daisy.”
“I heard you have a special rule for girls with plant-based names.”
“Well, you have my permission for one free edge!”
“Now back to business.”
“I would love to get you in trouble,”
“Especially since you’re not much of a fan of brunettes.”
“Maybe you should consider me a “dirty blonde”?
“And edge!”
“You’re just too easy to tease!”
“The look on your face already is priceless!”
“And…”
“Gotcha, no edging!

{Leah} which of these girls’ colorful dresses do you like the best? Which girl’s body?

“Poor Ecik! Have you been denied some edges?”
“None of those anonymous girls had names like “Geranium” or anything by the way.”
“I think we’ll just have to MAKE you edge a little, shall we?”
“Three edges, do them now.”
“Not bad, but surely you can do better?”
“Give me four edges.”
“And a small rest. I’d hate to break you, right?”
“Who am I kidding, I’d LOVE to break you.”
“Eight!”
“You had better be leaking an entire puddle my little goner slut.”
“Two more and maybe I’ll let you…”
“Oh, company. Run along now, perhaps we’ll meet later?”
“Do I remind you of a flower, gentle and pretty for your use?”
“You will watch me now, Ecik.”
“You will watch US.”
“And perhaps learn how to better please a woman.”
“Have you ever pleased a woman like we are about to please each other?”
“You would know for certain if you had.”
“You would have seen such lust on her face that it held a hint of fear.”
“Not of you but of the heights of ecstasy her that her body will produce.”
“The total loss of physical and spiritual control.”
“The enslavement by desire.”
“The primal rush of orgasm after orgasm.”
“I hope you did not edge, Ecik. That would have been unfortunate.”
“How did we do with our May tease Ecik?
“I hope it wasn’t too brutal”
“Or too easy, for that matter!”
“There’s just one thing left to do…”
“I get to decide if you can cum or not!”
“So, tell me, what is Poetbird’s favorite kind of flower? It WAS mentioned.
Rose:
“That was a descent guess. You may cum but it can NOT be to any of your favorite models or pictures from this or any other set."

Tulip:
“Where did you even come up with that answer? You are denied and you must write someone besides Poetbird a full story set.
Geranium:
“Correct! Here’s a “free cum card” that allows you a full orgasm after any set regardless of that set’s rules to be used whenever you want.”
Gardinia:
Uhm, no. You may have been a bit too distracted to remember. You can cum but as homework you need to write some other than Poetbird a classic+ set.”
Sunflower:
“That’s very wrong, you must ruin your orgasm.”
My rules:
10 strokes for blonde
20 strokes for brunette
30 strokes for other hair color
X2 strokes for glasses
X3 strokes for uniform/cosplay
1 edge for celebrity
2 edges for favorite (first appearance in set only, 1 thereafter.
(I generally prefer my models to be wearing some clothing (only socks, a jacket, jeans, leggings, gloves, etc.) than be totally nude. I also prefer female models but am very open to trans models and even the occasional male!
Favorites:
Angela White, Lena Paul, Siri Dahl, Penny Barber
Arabelle Raphael, Gianna Michaels, Anna Bell Peaks
Bonnie Rotten, Zoey Holloway, Penny Pax
Larkin Love, Stoya, Dava Foxx, Olive Glass, Joanna Angel
MrEdger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by MrEdger »

I'm finally free from jail! Thanks to my lawyer.

For these pictures I edged plenty of times:

I had to do my nudity rule 3 times here. :smile:
I couldn't decide if it's nudity or not…
Ecik17 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:47 pm My ruling is that Mr. edger should be let out of jail!
But…he is on probation for the next month!
We need to make sure that mr. Edger is being edged…and not cumming all over the place. So, for the next month, every time he sees a police officer, mr. Edger must have at least 300 points. If he doesn’t, then he gets 1 strike. If he gets 3 strikes before September 1, then mr. Edger goes back to jail!
Thanks a lot. Now I want to cum, please!
So now I should hide from HMC police...

My points:
+	292	new	
=	590	points	

However, I payed my lawyer half of them,
so after all I have 295 points.
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by milorrabo »

Okay, so finally I'm replying again, I was super busy these past 2 weeks :-/ But I'm back again :-D .

So let's finally give some Feedback to @FattsDynamo 's great GREAT Set :w00t: (and to Nancy too, ofc) :
FattsDynamo wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:53 am

WOW, what a Set!! :w00t: First of all, THANK YOU, I really appreciate the effort put into the Set! It was fun, hot and very well written, so props to you and, for real, it was so much fun to play through! :w00t: Sorry for not replying earlier because life got very busy, but I really appreciate the writing and the effort you put into this, it really shows :) :love:
:thankyou:

For the Feedback I will give normal Feedback to the Set and then answer the after the Set questions :-D

So Guerlain as a warm up was really good! She was looking so hot and to be honest, I wanted to edge for her so hard, but I was forced to avoid it :blush: . She teased the appearance of Nancy in the Set in a really nice way, which, let's be honest, we all knew she was coming :lol: . But she was very hot and really enjoyed her being dominant towards me, that almost forced more than 1 edge out :blush: . Just a very good, nice and hot introduction :-D :closedeyes:

Fav Pics:
I intend to make you go crazy from pleasure—NOT pain ...

Feeling SO GOOD from stroking but not being allowed to cum ... THAT is the kind of torture I like to inflict on boys ... you got that?

... because I'm in control, and watching you stroke for me is what gets me off ...

Give me one edge, milorrabo ... just one ...

As the "warm-up girl," I don't get to make you edge a bunch—others will do that—but ... I can at least make you wish you could spend more time with me ...
After that I guess I shouldn't have wanted to edge so much because I got so many edges! :w00t: I really loved it, the name calling, the pics, teasing me for my redhead rule... It was SO hot :w00t: . The name calling (specially cumcow :blush: ) just makes the edges so much closer and specially with Ariel looking so hot! Oh, and about the full Redhead Set, I'm up for the challenge :whistle: , although when I played this, I was already leaking so much after this section with Ariel, it was just so hot! :-P

Fav Pics:

I'm just giving you what you want ...

I'm working hard to tease you so completely edge slut ... is it working?

You look so tired—but I know you won't stop ...

You're loving EVERY MINUTE of this ...

Five edges, milorrabo ... and hold each one for 10 seconds ...

I want you and your cock to be a drooling mess when you leave here ... milking my little precum cow ...

Could you even handle a session with ALL redheads? Think about it. We could make this a reality ...
OMG the Chloe section was Wild! :w00t: It was very very hot, you encapsulated how I see her perfectly! Always very demanding with a bit of craziness and wanting to train me to be her perfect cumcow for her, my milk maid! :w00t: I really loved what you did here, specially with all the name calling :blush: . Also, the pace was great, having to hold an edge for so long gets very hard, so letting me have breaks, even if it means to break my balls, always makes a nice pacing! :-D Seriously, very good writing and amazing teasing here :yes:

Fav Pics:

My little edge slave cum cow knows exactly where I want him ...

... why, on the edge, of course!

Slap your balls 10 times for each of my tits ... then do your normal edge hold for me ...

I've missed having a good edge slave who knows his place ...

How am I supposed to be a "milk maid" when I have lost my favorite "cum cow?"

Okay ... now back to your "blonde rules!"

I don't have time to punish you as much as I would like to right now ... you're out of practice and need to get back to your edge training, cum cow!
Continuing with Chloe, it was so hard but so exciting and hot at the same time! :w00t: She did one thing that always gets me that Jenya does a lot which is to force me to thank her while being so close to the edge! :w00t: I truly was so excited and close after her section, I could have cummed right there and then, and her talking about making me palm an orgasm didn't make it any easier to hold back :blush: . Again, excelent writing and really well done her character :-D
(btw, I took a nice 10 min break before the next section)

Fav Pics:

I'm going to get off ... and you are just going to continue to edge ... understand, edge slut?

That is the way this works ...

... for bad little cum cows who stay away from their masters ...

Hold the edge for 40 seconds, milorrabo ... and while you do, thank me for being so generous in letting you edge so much for me today ...

Enough. Stop stroking. I changed my mind ... I decided that I don't want to orgasm in front of you ... you don't deserve that—yet, cum cow ...

Maybe, if you prove your loyalty, I'll play with you for twice as long as this ... edge you like CRAZY ... and then extract an orgasm from you using your FAVORITE technique ... does that excite you, cum cow?

Good. Now buzz off. I'm going to pleasure myself thinking about all of the edges I will have you do for me ... next time ...

[This next section is pretty long. SERIOUSLY consider taking a 10 to 15 minute break beforehand. :yes:]
Finally I got to meet Nancy! :-D I liked her and her teasing a lot. I really enjoyed how she teased me with Jenya a lot, she definately knows me well too and knows I love cumming for Jenya :blush: . I found this way very creative to give feedback, but I'll admit that at this point it was very hard to keep track with what Nancy was saying while holding the edge for her :lol: . Oh, and btw, she forced 17 edges out, it was basically one per pic, I just couldn't help it at this point, she also was looking VERY HOT :rolleyes: :-D .
I guess I will give you Feedback on Feedback here :-D . I'm glad you liked Chloe, I will keep in mind your desire to see her again in the future ;-) . And I agree, Cumcow is such a hot name, it is my favourite too tbh :-D . I'm also glad you liked the lesbian scene, I thought that for your Rules would be great, I liked it too, but usually more than 1 person in a pic doesn't really work super well with my rules, but I liked playing through it too :-D . And, I usually go hard with the ending because it's the best part, so I'm really happy you liked those countdowns! :-D
And I'm glad you both (Nancy and you) liked that I wrote you as partners, I mean, that's what you are so no need to thank me for that ;-) .
Oh, and btw, even talking about a palming orgasm got me super excited already! :yes: :w00t:

Fav Pics:

I want to see how many times I can force you to the edge ... be sure to keep a count!

Jenya gets up and goes to take a dip in the pool.

OOoooo! Naughty boy! Do you like edging for Jenya when she can't see you?

Do it again. And THIS time, think about what she might do to you if she caught you ... ONE MINUTE EDGE HOLD!!

OOoooo, milorrabo! I'm gonna tell on you! You're gonna get into SO MUCH trouble! :lol:

"Oh, PLEASE!! Let me hold the edge LONGER for you, Jenya!"

"Jenya ... when can I see you again!?"

Even when you're looking at me you're thinking about her—wondering how she might punish you ...

... and that is SO fucking hot ...

Stop stroking.

Nancy smiles at you for a moment.

I don't mind ... you thinking about her while you're stroking for me ... As a Milovana tease girl, I just like seeing the boys DESPERATE and HORNY ... THAT is what turns me on ...

... and *I* will be the one who gets your cum tribute today—NOT her—so ... it's all fine ...

... which is why today, I'll be rewarding you with a palming orgasm—my first one bestowed EVER! :w00t:
Making me relive my countdowns without being able to cum at the end was mean, fake countdowns always make me edge harder, and after holding the edge for so long, I was in a dangerous territory :lol: .
Then finally I had some palming edges :whistle: I was looking forward to them at this point :-P . I have to say, I think you overthought the palming orgasm a lot :lol: The way I usually go with is by being forced to hold the edge while palming and then, palming myself over the edge, just like a normal orgasm, but with palming instead of strokes :-D . I any case, I loved it! :w00t: Holding a palming edge at this point wasn't the easiest thing in the world, so I held for a bit less than a minute (I mean, nobody forced me to hold it for longer :whistle: ) and exploded all over her pussy (I usually prefer to cum on her face/mouth, but I exploded all over her ass and pussy and enjoyed every single second anyways :w00t: ), I even let out some moans in the process :blush: . Such a great ending to the teasing, unless...

Fav Pics:

There is no one else we would rather give my "palming orgasm" virginity away to than YOU, milorrabo!!

Isn't that sweet!? *I* thought that was sweet, and ... I—we—we just wanted you to know that ;-) ...

Okay, now, you're going to do a palming edge ... start palming yourself and SLOWLY bring yourself up to the edge ...

This one is the "dry run" ... don't go too hard ... just let yourself get used to the sensation ... let the thought of cumming for me—and giving me my FIRST palming orgasm tribute—arouse you ... think about how good you are going to feel ...

... and oh, milorrabo ... I WANT it ... I want this for you SO BAD ... ALL of this teasing was bringing you to this moment, but ... NOT yet! This is just the "warm up" palming edge, and if you want to do a few (if that helps) you can ...

But YOU aren't done yet ...
OMG, this part was UNREAL! :w00t: :w00t: I did my best to keep up. I usually go with just strokes after cumming and not palming because I just can't, but I did the extra effort here and kept going :-D (I just get a bit unsensitive down there with palming after an orgasm, just that) . I loved how she was name calling me a lot and being so mean, that was just SO hot, my mind was all over the place! :w00t: I also liked that Nancy reminded me to go harder while palming because I tend to slow down a bit while palming :blush: . It was just amazing, so hot and with outstanding writing! Really really enjoyed (as much as I could :lol: ) this part!
Oh, and btw, I didn't cum again because I need strokes inbetween orgasms, so Nancy can still have my first double palming orgasm ;-) .

Fav Pics:

Good, bitch! Your discomfort is going to get me off!

Oh, FUCK yeah, milorrabo! Don't let up!

The more you squirm the FASTER and HARDER I'm going to cum!

Yeah!? Yeah!? HARDER! Go HARDER milorrabo!

Count to five out loud while you polish your knob!

Are you my bitch right now, milorrabo!? Did my cum cow bite off more than he can chew?

Did I say you were done, fucker? Fatts isn't the only one who likes to cum twice ...

Mommy's about to go again, and YOU'RE GOING TO GET HER THERE!!

DAAAaaaaammmmnnn ... I'm still glooowwwing ... that post orgasm glow is UN-REAL!!!

... you made me cum SO hard ...

I want you to love me a LOT and fear me a littlejust like Fatts does ...

... because the BEST teasing takes place in that space between "love" and "fear" ...

... and NEXT TIME I give you a palming orgasm, we'll make it a DOUBLE ... and THAT is a promise, my little cum cow! :kiss:
It was such and amazing Set with outstanding writing and very challenging, so just more than I can even ask for in a Set! :-D Thank you so much, this was really and truly enjoyable all the way through :) :love:

About the after the Set, I'm really glad you liked my Set, it definitely made you enjoy it more than I thought, twice more in fact ;-) :lol: Btw, and as you have seen, I loved the Nancy centric Set, it was really really good! :-D
I'm glad you liked how I wrote the girls, I'll definitely take it into account for the future ;-)

And about the questions:
  1. Choose between Chloe and Jenya who you want to give you a full orgasm: I have to choose Jenya, Nancy is right, I can't stop thinking about her, and even if I loved how you wrote Chloe here, she is the one that makes me have the hardest and best orgasms, so I'm willing to go through her torture any day :w00t: :-D
  2. Share thoughts on an all redheads set: I'm up for the challenge, feel free to make palming edges, breaks with busting (Faye Reagan could work perfectly for this), ... or just plain redheads driving me crazy. In any case, I'm up for the Challenge :-D
  3. Crap! I forgot about the forced edges :blush: ... Whoops! :look: Caught it during the proofread :blush: ... Be sure to list them in the feedback and Nancy will do ... SOMETHING with them :yes: ("Yes. I. Will. :-D 8-)): It was 17, I think once for every pic possible I think :blush: I couldn't help it :-P

Anyways, I'll say it again, thank you again for the Set and the effort put in it, I truly loved it :love:

My Rules:

Quick Description:

Stroking: I put only fast strokes in my rules because I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:. You can even choose the bpm (120 bpm minimum by default). This can be used as a warm up, before cumming and for POT ;-) .

CBT: I also enjoy Ballbusting a lot and you choose the intensity ;-) (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself .

Edging: I enjoy edging A LOT, so don't be shy with those edges and also, don't be shy with edge-holding, I can endure A LOT :whistle:. Long edges are encouraged before cumming.

Palming: I can edge by palming after lots of edges :-D . I actually LOVE to cum by palming, so don't hold back :whistle: .

Post-Orgasm Torture: I prefer to cum just once and at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another :blush: . Anyways, I really enjoy POT :-D .

Also, I prefer a Set where the girls talk and "interact" with me, rather than a bunch of images without any text. (I do love dirty talk and name calling (cumcow, fuck toy, cum machine, cum dispenser, whore, ...))

Pd: I'm not into Ruined orgasms or CEI at all.

If you decide to make me a Set I will send the Feedback ASAP including my Favourite Pictures :)

Quick Rules:

- Black hair: 30 Fast strokes without edging (punish me with more Edging/CBT if I edge)
- Brunettes: 10 Ball Slaps
- Redhead: 3 Edges
- Blonde: Hold an Edge for 20 seconds
- Other-colour hair: 10 seconds of head palming

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one

- I Cum if one of my Favourite Models requests it directly (long edges and palming are encouraged before cumming). My Favourite way to cum is a palming orgasm :whistle:

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please ;-) . (I fucking LOOOOVE palming, so please don't feel constrained by the rules :-D )

Full Description with Rules:

- 10 Ball Slaps for every Brunette (you choose the intensity (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself)
- 3 Edges for every Redhead
- Hold an Edge for 20 seconds for every Blonde
- I Cum if one of my Favourite Models requests it directly (long edges and palming are highly encouraged before/while cumming)

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one (My preferences usually go: Other-colour hair > Blonde > Brunette > Redhead > Black hair).
If a Blonde picture is followed by another Blonde picture, I won't stop holding the edge, unless told otherwise.

Also, I prefer a Set where the girls talk and "interact" with me, rather than a bunch of images without any text. (I do love dirty talk, name calling (cumcow, fuck toy, cum machine, cum dispenser, whore, ...) and be forced to beg :blush: )

And well, because I'm into Post-Orgasm Torture (I prefer to cum just once at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another (I might regret this :blush: )):

- 30 fast strokes without edging for every Black hair (I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:)
- 10 seconds of head palming for every Other-colour hair (I can edge by palming after some edges)

(Note: You can use both of these rules as a warm up or whatever, I don't need to cum before you use any of these rules)

Also, don't be shy with edge-holding, I can endure A LOT :whistle:

You can also add Wildcards (for example, you can swap the tasks attached to their hair color, holding edges for every Brunnette and ballbusting for every Blonde). You can combine rules, change the ones attached to a hair color for another, ... Or even do a full tease with only one hair color, feel free :-D

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please, they act more like Guidelines than anything else ;-) . (I fucking LOOOOVE palming, so please don't feel constrained by the rules :-D )

Favourite's Special Rules (feel free to use them and/or add anyone you want ;-) ):

- Jenya D (Eugenia Diordiychuk / Katie Fey) (black hair): 10 seconds of head palming WHILE holding the edge through the palming for every pic (for multiple pics of her in a row I will hold it as 1 long edge as it makes more sense with her character).
She loves VERY VERY LONG edges. It's so hard for me to hold back from cumming when doing so and she knows it, so she takes advantage of that and makes me beg for longer and longer edges.

- Dainty Wilder / Dainty Suicide (black hair): 10 Ball Slaps WHILE head palming for every pic.
She loves to dominate me A LOT and call me fucker and make me her bitch. She even enjoys making me cum with palming and busting to make my orgasms so agonizing adding some POT to them too.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=320696#p320696)
(Source for her photos: https://www.nudecollect.com/ )

- Faye Reagan (redhead): 2 Edges + 10 Ball Slaps.
She loves to make me her personal Bitch, and even if I edge a lot for her, she seems to enjoy kicking my Balls harder and harder even more, always accompanied by more edging.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=320809#p320809)

- Mila Azul (brunette): all her Ball Slaps are done Very Hard minimum.
She enjoys Ball Busting me and everybody on the HMC thread. She loves to push me and see how much more I can take.

- Adriana Chechik (black hair): 30 fast strokes, and if I edge I have to do 20 Ball Slaps.
She knows that all the Ballslaps and edges snowball and make it more difficult to avoid edging for her. She loves making me stroke faster and take more and harder Ball Slaps everytime.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=324344#p324344)

- Liz Vicious (redhead): 3 edges per pic (normal redhead rules).
She is kind of crazy and knows it. She wants to see me do endless edges for her. She treats me as her cumcow and talks about milking my precum knowing how much it turns me on to be called that.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=324634#p324634)

- Chloe Toy (blonde): Hold the edge 20 secs per pic (normal blonde rules).
She like owning me as her personal cumcow. She trains me and builds me up so then she can milk me more and get every drop out of me for her to swallow. She also enjoys palming me a lot. She is my milk maid.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=362093#p362093)

Favourite Model's list (they are in order of preference, but they are still my favourites and I like the variety, so don't worry about putting one that is not at the top. Also, I rearrange them every now and then :-D ):

- Black Hair:
- Aria Alexander
- Veronica Radke
- Sasha Grey
- Adriana Chechik
- Daisy Haze
- Stoya
- Bonnie Rotten
- Carolina Abril
- Abella Anderson
- Jennifer Ann
- Gloria Sol

- Brunettes:
- Tori Black
- Mila Azul
- Hailey Leigh
- Charity Crawford
- Gloria Sol
- Rosalyn Sphinx
- Malena Morgan
- Jenna Haze
- Riley Reid
- Lana Rhoades
- Kortney Kane
- Caprice

- Redheads:
- Amarna Miller
- Faye Reagan
- Piper Fawn (Ariel)
- Liz Vicious
- Snugglepunk
- Jia Lissa
- Elle Alexandra
- Ava Sparxxx
- Red Fox/Michelle H
- Ulya I

- Blondes:
- Cameron Canada
- Chloe Toy
- Sabrina Spice
- Kali Roses
- Alix Lynx
- Ash Hollywood
- Nancy Ace
- Krystal Boyd
- Carisha Maja
- Brea Bennett
- Allie James
- Lexi Belle
- Staci Silverstone
- Bibi Jones/Britney Beth
- Mia Malkova

- Other-colour hair:
- Jewelz Blu
- Eva Elfie
- Elsa Jean
- Fay Suicide
- Anna Bell
- Mycherrycrush
- Rocksy Light

Last edited by milorrabo on Thu May 30, 2024 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

Horny_CHabo wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:47 pm
@Horny_CHabo: feedback
Thanks for this set. I never really realized how tiny Dolly actually is. But her personal warm-up clip showed this in full detail. :-D
I also gooned eagerly to the other clips and yes - I'm bad with names too! (I'm not really into tatoos, but sometimes they are useful for identification.)
Then Dolly wanted me to create a favourites list... well, I already had a fav list, but I must admit it's tiny (maybe so tiny that she overlooked it). There were only two girls in it: Ariel Rebel & Bridgette B. These are definite favourites. I like most of the others, so it's hard to select some and make a list... So I made a short one: 3: Melena Maria - 4: Adriana Chechk - 5: Caprice.
But this may change from day to day.
I was gooning for this long clip for the full lenght - just couldn't stop. :-P
In the end I didn't felt that my tiny list was worth an orgasm, so I went with denial. Thanks, Dolly. :lol:
korashar wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:15 pm
@korashar: feedback classic+ 1&2
For the first set I chose anal and asian as triggers, rolled 'roll twice' and 'redhead' and 'blonde' as additional triggers.
The bonus pain trigger was 'stockings'.
I went for a clamps-pulling / balls-slapping combo as punishment.

Since I was still in denial from a set before, I had to miss this opportunity to cum.

Favourite pictures:
For the second set I selected asian and latex and got redhead as bonus edge trigger.
It started harmless enough. No pain? Too good to be true.
Oh yeah, stage 2. I added as pull triggers 'glasses' (let the girls look smart and let me feel inferior - I guess) and 'heels' (by wheel).
Stage 3: add edge trigger 'shaved pussy' - a welcomed addition.!
Stage 4: add edge & pull trigger: 'heels'. Since I had this already, I re-rolled: 'transgender' (very fitting, as it turned out)
Final: don't stop at 130 bpm, ruin, eat, repeat. Set the metronome... went through it somehow and ended with... nothing.

Favourite pics:
:love: :love: :love:

Cleverly selected and put into the transgender section. :lol:
I would have bet that there was a dick in this pic. I had to investigate...

Rrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Non-Ariel pictures:
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

korashar wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:15 pm
#Korasharset
#Classic+
#WBDrool

@korashar: a classic+ set for you
Edge Triggers: Stockings, Ass + soles
Ballbusting Triggers: Trans cock, bondage + heels

Uh, hello. Why don't you try this wheel thingy?

https://pickerwheel.com/pw?id=jcjMs

You made it!

Goon freestyle for this video.
You can cum between 3:05 and 3:10.
If you miss this window, you are denied for 24 hrs.

https://spankbang.com/4ra1m/video/peggi ... cowboy+pmv

milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by milorrabo »

Also, I forgot, some quick Feedback on Feedback for @benbron : :-D
benbron wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:40 am

I'm glad you liked it! :-D I went with Riley Reid since I guessed you would like her if you own her Fleshlight :-P

Btw, I have no idea how The Handy works, did those links work? Just in case I need to know for the future :whistle:

Oh, and I actually thought you would go for the Full orgasm with POT, I guess the girls didn't egde you enough ;-)

Anyways, glad you enjoyed it, even if it didn't end with a full orgasm :rolleyes:

My Rules:

Quick Description:

Stroking: I put only fast strokes in my rules because I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:. You can even choose the bpm (120 bpm minimum by default). This can be used as a warm up, before cumming and for POT ;-) .

CBT: I also enjoy Ballbusting a lot and you choose the intensity ;-) (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself .

Edging: I enjoy edging A LOT, so don't be shy with those edges and also, don't be shy with edge-holding, I can endure A LOT :whistle:. Long edges are encouraged before cumming.

Palming: I can edge by palming after lots of edges :-D . I actually LOVE to cum by palming, so don't hold back :whistle: .

Post-Orgasm Torture: I prefer to cum just once and at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another :blush: . Anyways, I really enjoy POT :-D .

Also, I prefer a Set where the girls talk and "interact" with me, rather than a bunch of images without any text. (I do love dirty talk and name calling (cumcow, fuck toy, cum machine, cum dispenser, whore, ...))

If you decide to make me a Set I will send the Feedback ASAP including my Favourite Pictures :)

Quick Rules:

- Black hair: 30 Fast strokes without edging (punish me with more Edging/CBT if I edge)
- Brunettes: 10 Ball Slaps
- Redhead: 3 Edges
- Blonde: Hold an Edge for 20 seconds
- Other-colour hair: 10 seconds of head palming

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one

- I Cum if one of my Favourite Models requests it directly (long edges and palming are encouraged before cumming). My Favourite way to cum is a palming orgasm :whistle:

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please ;-) . (I fucking LOOOOVE palming, so please don't feel constrained by the rules :-D )

Full Description with Rules:

- 10 Ball Slaps for every Brunette (you choose the intensity (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself)
- 3 Edges for every Redhead
- Hold an Edge for 20 seconds for every Blonde
- I Cum if one of my Favourite Models requests it directly (long edges and palming are highly encouraged before/while cumming)

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one (My preferences usually go: Other-colour hair > Blonde > Brunette > Redhead > Black hair).
If a Blonde picture is followed by another Blonde picture, I won't stop holding the edge, unless told otherwise.

Also, I prefer a Set where the girls talk and "interact" with me, rather than a bunch of images without any text. (I do love dirty talk, name calling (cumcow, fuck toy, cum machine, cum dispenser, whore, ...) and be forced to beg :blush: )

And well, because I'm into Post-Orgasm Torture (I prefer to cum just once at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another (I might regret this :blush: )):

- 30 fast strokes without edging for every Black hair (I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:)
- 10 seconds of head palming for every Other-colour hair (I can edge by palming after some edges)

(Note: You can use both of these rules as a warm up or whatever, I don't need to cum before you use any of these rules)

Also, don't be shy with edge-holding, I can endure A LOT :whistle:

You can also add Wildcards (for example, you can swap the tasks attached to their hair color, holding edges for every Brunnette and ballbusting for every Blonde). You can combine rules, change the ones attached to a hair color for another, ... Or even do a full tease with only one hair color, feel free :-D

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please, they act more like Guidelines than anything else ;-) . (I fucking LOOOOVE palming, so please don't feel constrained by the rules :-D )

Favourite's Special Rules (feel free to use them and/or add anyone you want ;-) ):

- Jenya D (Eugenia Diordiychuk / Katie Fey): 10 seconds of head palming WHILE holding the edge through the palming for every pic (for multiple pics of her in a row I will hold it as 1 long edge as it makes more sense with her character).
She loves VERY VERY LONG edges. It's so hard for me to hold back from cumming when doing so and she knows it, so she takes advantage of that and makes me beg for longer and longer edges.

- Dainty Wilder / Dainty Suicide: 10 Ball Slaps WHILE head palming for every pic.
She loves to dominate me A LOT and call me fucker and make me her bitch. She even enjoys making me cum with palming and busting to make my orgasms so agonizing adding some POT to them too.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=320696#p320696)
(Source for her photos: https://www.nudecollect.com/ , search: site:nudecollect.com Dainty Suicide in duckduckgo.com or reuse previous set photos with her)

- Faye Reagan: 2 Edges + 10 Ball Slaps.
She loves to make me her personal Bitch, and even if I edge a lot for her, she seems to enjoy kicking my Balls harder and harder even more.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=320809#p320809)

- Mila Azul: all her Ball Slaps are done Very Hard minimum.
She enjoys Ball Busting me and everybody on the HMC thread. She loves to push me and see how much more I can take.

- Adriana Chechik: 30 fast strokes, and if I edge I have to do 20 Ball Slaps.
She knows that all the Ballslaps and edges snowball and make it more difficult to avoid edging for her. She loves making me stroke faster and take more and harder Ball Slaps everytime.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=324344#p324344)

- Liz Vicious: 3 edges per pic (normal redhead rules).
She is kind of crazy and knows it. She wants to see me do endless edges for her. She treats me as her cumcow and talks about milking my precum knowing how much it turns me on to be called that.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=324634#p324634)

- Chloe Toy: Hold the edge 20 secs per pic (normal blonde rules).
She like owning me as her personal cumcow. She trains me and builds me up so then she can milk me more and get every drop out of me for her to swallow. She also enjoys palming me a lot. She is my milk maid.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=362093#p362093)

Favourite Model's list (they are in order of preference, but they are still my favourites, so don't worry about putting one that is at the bottom. Also, I rearrange them every now and then :-D ):

- Black Hair:
- Aria Alexander
- Veronica Radke
- Sasha Grey
- Adriana Chechik
- Daisy Haze
- Stoya
- Bonnie Rotten
- Carolina Abril
- Abella Anderson
- Jennifer Ann
- Gloria Sol

- Brunettes:
- Tori Black
- Mila Azul
- Hailey Leigh
- Charity Crawford
- Gloria Sol
- Rosalyn Sphinx
- Malena Morgan
- Jenna Haze
- Riley Reid
- Lana Rhoades
- Kortney Kane
- Caprice

- Redheads:
- Amarna Miller
- Faye Reagan
- Piper Fawn (Ariel)
- Liz Vicious
- Snugglepunk
- Jia Lissa
- Elle Alexandra
- Ava Sparxxx
- Red Fox/Michelle H
- Ulya I

- Blondes:
- Cameron Canada
- Chloe Toy
- Sabrina Spice
- Kali Roses
- Alix Lynx
- Ash Hollywood
- Nancy Ace
- Krystal Boyd
- Carisha Maja
- Brea Bennett
- Allie James
- Lexi Belle
- Staci Silverstone
- Bibi Jones/Britney Beth
- Mia Malkova

- Other-colour hair:
- Jewelz Blu
- Elsa Jean
- Mycherrycrush
- Fay Suicide
- Anna Bell
- Eva Elfie
- Rocksy Light

Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

PoetBird wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:40 pm
Fb
This set was really fun! As you’ve seen it’s really hard for me to stop edging after I’ve been told to edge, so there were a lot of forced edges in this one!

After daisys free edge, I could t stop looking at her tits, which she didn’t tan :w00t:
With regard to Leah’s question on which dress I liked the best, it was this one
But a lot of nice dresses, including the red one, which further softened me up…for,Lena Paul! There were a lot of edges there…I really liked the ending choice. I got Gardinia, so I owe someone a classic plus set!

Edges: Daisy stone 9
Jade kush 11

Favorite pics

Last edited by Ecik17 on Sun May 12, 2024 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

PoetBird wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:40 pm
Fb
This set was really fun! As you’ve seen it’s really hard for me to stop edging after I’ve been told to edge, so there were a lot of forced edges in this one!

After daisys free edge, I could t stop looking at her tits, which she didn’t tan :w00t:
With regard to Leah’s question on which dress I liked the best, it was this one
But a lot of nice dresses, including the red one, which further softened me up…for,Lena Paul! There were a lot of edges there…I really liked the ending choice. I got Gardinia, so I owe someone a classic plus set!

Edges: Daisy stone 9

Favorite pics

And some other stuff…
FattsDynamo wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:41 am
To answer your question on denial…I’m denied until may 14!
korashar wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:00 pm
More forced edging and gooning please! Make my mind melt!

My Rules
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

Noah wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm
#noahset
#wbecik17

Before set
This is a variation of an idea I originally made for drool. His was video focused…this one is picture focused. Hope the format is still fun.

Set

You must be here to enjoy club goon! We’ve had several of you gooners here recently…drool, Ecik…even fatts took a look inside.
Today you are in luck, because it’s ladies Night! so gooners like you can go up to the vip penthouse to amuse and be teased by the vips in the special penthouse suites! Or you can just stay on the main floor of the club and edge your brains out.
I even heard some of the vips in the penthouse have some special rules that make gooning even more intense. And speaking of intense…
She sets your goon meter to level 2
Have fun in there!
Enter club goon

Main floor
The main floor of club goon is full of people enjoying wine!
Maybe too much wine…
I’m sure you are enjoying the main floor, but wanted to say that the VIP penthouse is now open! You should check it out! And don’t worry…you can always come back to the main floor for more gooning!
Continue with more gooning on the main floor…
It seems like with the wine, the guests in club goon are getting more…free?
Maybe too free…
Looks like someone is having a great time! You know what would make it better? Another trip to the vip rooms!
Keep gooning on the main floor!
look! Your favorites are in club goon!
My my…it looks like noah is getting worked over! Visit the vip room…can’t let those ladies be left out…
Keep gooning
Things are getting wild in club goon!

Last chance before closing time to visit the vip rooms…
One last time on the main floor…
Things are out of control in club goon!

Visit the VIP penthouse
Your goon meter is set to level 1, and all previous status effects are stopped. This happens every time you visit the penthouse.
This is the vip penthouse…please come in! There are 4 suites up here… with very important people! pick them in any order! I must say, the people in there are very particular…I hope you can impress them!

the lady lets you through..Pick in any order

Suite 1

Noah! It’s been a long, long time!
You remember me, right? Stroke 10 time for me as fast as you can. If you edge, then hold it for those strokes
I really like club goon…I hope you do too!
But you know what I like best about club goon…the sound!
The sound of fapping…it relaxes me while I paint…
Go on…enjoy!
Emily gives you a bunch of Lube and increases your level to 2
Suite 2
Remi lacroix
Suite 3
Caprice
Of course I’m a vip at club goon! Let’s hang out a bit! Stroke 30 times for me everytime, and if you edge, hold it for the remainder!
Isn’t it a fun place? I come here every weekend!!
This time, I brought my fan club! They are over there!
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php ... 38b4e1ea#1
Start at 5:00, on a separate screen, with the video on mute.

I know…why don’t you show my fan club how you goon?
Just go down to the main floor with them!
I’m sure they’ll like to see you party…
Caprice raises your goon level to 3
Caprices fan club wants to see you goon! Go back to the main floor, but keep the video on a separate screen.
Suite 4

Done with club goon
Leaving already? We were just getting started…Well, if you need to leave, can you at least take a minute to meet the owner? She’d like to say hi…

Owner

Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

Drool wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 8:22 am
A set for drool

#droolset
#wbecik17
I’m back! I’m so glad you now have a larger list of favorites! But who do you like the best? Pick your new favorites below, starting from 5th place to 1st place.
But be careful…your number one pick will decide if you can cum or not!
Dolly wants you to rank your favorites! Pick the below, starting from least favorite to most favorite.

Adriana chechik
I’m so glad I made your list! I really hope you ranked me high!
Why? Because I’m into filth…
https://spankbang.com/5nqrb/video/adri ... ontact+pmv
Ill make you goon really hard..
https://spankbang.com/8rbor/video/tong ... lina+lopez
And if I’m your number 1…I have a suprise just for you!
Open only if Picked as #1
I’ll make you cum!
https://spankbang.com/7nju6/video/adriana+chechik+joi
Caprice
Oh…another person who has me as a favorite!
I’m everyone’s favorite…why? Watch and find out!
https://spankbang.com/5eqer/video/blac ... n+vacation
How much am I your favorite? Am I your number one?
https://spankbang.com/8obsm/video/buil ... s+all+over

Picked as #1
I never let my favorites cum…so you are denied! But you can watch this and stroke before putting your cock away!
https://spankbang.com/4m1xg/video/little+caprice+blue
Ariel rebel
Of course I’m on the list…I’ve always been here!
But in case you need a reminder of how hot I am…
https://spankbang.com/4kssx/video/arie ... +the+hotel
Now…am I your number one?
Picked as #1
Because if I am…you can ruin your orgasm!
Bridgette b
I know where I’m at in this list. I’m stunned that Dolly even asked…
I’ve been your favorite from the start. And if you needed a reminder..
https://spankbang.com/5obhs/video/titties
And after all of this is done…I’m your number 1. Right?
Picked as #1

Of course I am. Do what you do best…goon…edge…and do not cum.
https://spankbang.com/6kvdq/video/bridgette+b+pmv
Malena
I’m suprised I made it onto your list!
..I don’t like guys..but I can still be filthy..
https://spankbang.com/56pbe-5mjw2b/pla ... sort=views
But because I don’t like cock…that doesn’t mean I can’t be your number one…right?
Picked as #1
I knew it! Go on…squirt and cum when I do..
https://spankbang.com/56pbe-bvbyk5/pla ... sort=views

[/spoiler]
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FattsDynamo »

Ecik17 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:13 pm A mini set for you.
It was billed as a "mini set", but it played like a normal set. :w00t: 10/10. Would recommend. :yes: 8-)
14 edges. 61:43 total play time.

April Showers Part 4 has 12 galleries. :-O DEFINITELY over half way on that, and then Part 5 SHOULD be the length of a "normal"/"medium" set. :yes:

I laughed SO HARD at the start of this set ... I just loved EVERY FUCKING SINGLE LINE. :yes:

I think my NEW favorite is laughing while my dick is hard, lol! :lol: I was getting some "Step Mom Angela" vibes from this set ... SUPER FUN! :lol: :w00t: :lol: The premise is FIRE! The length was GREAT! :w00t: I enjoyed EVERY edge :blush: ...
#Ecik17set
#wbFattsDynamo
You're at work on your lunch break when you get an email from Fatts. He attached some girlie pics. You lock the door to your office and decide to take a long lunch.

"Hey, man! Saw these—thought of you ;-) ... Isn't korashar's 'classic+' idea pretty great!? I mean, it's an OLD idea ... I guess going back to the thread's roots ... WAY before I got here, but ... yeah, I think it's a winner! :w00t:"

You open the attachments ...

"Fill her up!"

Stretched ...

... OUT!

Pretty titties ... Teanna Trump ...

DAT ... ASS ... 8-)

High class ass. :yes:

I'll take all five, please! :lol:

:huh: Is she straight because she loves dick? Or is she gey because she loves ladyboys? :huh:

10/10 titties .... MMMmmmmm ...

Smash or pass? ;-)

Pass for me, but ... how you like 'dem CURVES!? :-O

Rough ... JUST like you like it! :lol:

Pearl necklace

I think this redhead oughta join YOUR protection detail ... looks like she provides good service! :-D :yes:

Pretty titties ... AGAIN! :lol:

:-O

Babe.

I know an "Ecik girl" when I see one. :yes: 8-)

Speaking of which ... if APril showers bring may flowers, then Vina Sky will be an "edge trigger" for you RN

Did Vina Sky REALLY score FIFTEEN POINTS! :-O

HOW did THAT happen! :lol:

She looks like a "Fatts girl" to me. :huh: :yes:

THERE'S "THE POSE!" :w00t:

Is it because she's dirty?

Was she getting fucked hard—like THIS?

I bet her blowjobs are AMAZING :blush: ...

... but she's like "classically cute" ...

playful

She's dirty

and she LOVES big cocks

Yeah, that has GOT to be it ...

Blowjobs ... deepthroats ...

COCK hungry ... was THAT it!? :huh:

I would hire her to be my secretary INSTANTLY. :yes: 8-)

But I GOTTA ask ...

... do you like this one better?

Nicole Doshi

Bigger breasts

Knows her way around a cock ...

DEEP throatin'

Eager to please

Down to FUCK. :yes:

Vina or Nicole? Who you like better? :innocent:

Okay. I gotta go. This April set WON'T WRITE ITSELF! :lol:

Peace. 8-)

You close the email from Fatts and think about getting back to work. As you click around on your computer, you feel a familiar presence on the periphery of your thoughts.
It starts to get stronger, as if it were getting closer and closer to you. Your office door is closed, yet you feel it enter the building. The feeling is strong now. The presence has a bright and playful energy, yet you can tell it is uncharacteristically agitated.

“Ecik. Ecik! Are you in there? Open this door. I need to talk to you.”

It’s Nancy. She tries opening the door, but it’s locked. The door knob starts rattling, then it glows green as if being manipulated by the Green Lantern. It unlocks from the inside. The door opens. Nancy steps into the room.
Ecik! It’s an emergency! I’m SO glad I found you! That tracking app that I installed on your phone has come in handy more times than I can count!

Did you hear!? Fatts was attacked last night. :weep:

He was so brave! And he held back his cum, too!

He said he just HAD to go for a walk. I said, “Are you crazy!? There are people coming after you! Why not just stay in?” But he said, “Nancy, as a woman, you just don’t understand … Sometimes, a man needs to take a walk …”

I suppose it makes sense. I just don’t understand it—because I’m a woman … As a female it’s simply impossible for me to comprehend the male need to go on a walk. It will forever be a cosmic mystery to me—but I must accept it and embrace it as reality.

I said, “Fatts, you just have to finish this set for East so that it can be over. They didn’t make you cum this time, but maybe next time you won’t be so lucky. And who knows how many times they might make you cum! How could you even handle that!?”

And then he got all serious, and he said, “Nancy, I’ve decided. I just have to put 110% into this set for Ecik. He’s my best friend, and he deserves my best. I think I need to go back and revisit the earlier scenes that I’ve already written on the April set and just make sure that the dialogue is absolutely perfect with no grammar mistakes. And I think that maybe it should have 10 parts instead of 5 and maybe I don’t finish it until August—and that would be okay.”

I said, “Fatts, I appreciate your loyalty for your friend, but you have to think about yourself—and your cock!”

He said, “You can’t put a price on my friendship with Ecik. I think I now better go for another walk and brainstorm up new ideas for the set …”

Did you know that I had a microscopic subdermal implant installed on Fatts’ forehead so I can see things POV. I mostly use it to watch the tape from our fucking sessions so that I can improve on my technique later … but it comes in handy for stuff like this too!

Why are you giving me that look? Do you think that it’s wrong that I chipped my boyfriend like a prized show dog? What you call “possessive” I call “caring.”

Let’s agree to disagree and just say that it’s a “morally gray area.” :yes:

I gave the footage to Elle, and she is working hard to track down that evil crazy perpetrator. She reached out to local law enforcement to start working with them, but God bless Fatts! He said that putting county resources into tracking her down wasn’t necessary—that they could be better used elsewhere. He is so forgiving and selfless! :love:

So stunning … so brave … That’s my Fatts!

He’s undeterred, Ecik! He will just keep working on that set PURELY out of loyalty for you and NOTHING else, and if he has to go on dangerous walks to clear his head and brainstorm and because that’s just what men do, then he’ll do it! *I* think it’s reckless, and I’m WORRIED OUT OF MY MIND, but his safety is of second tier priority after his devotion to you and the male need to go walking …

But you know me, Ecik … I worry—and I’m SO powerless and helpless … and also so busy running the lust B&B … There’s absolutely nothing that I can do ... I’m just a busy professional woman who is trapped by her work, and you refuse to let me have any time off. You’re such a tyrant who is always keeping me here, and I can’t even protect my boyfriend—not that I would be able to anyway because I would probably just be captured as well and made to cum over and over again just as helplessly as Fatts

Oh, we could even get tied up together and to hurt Fatts, they might even tie me down and make me cum over and over and make him watch …

How horrible would that be for him? We would both hate it SO MUCH …

Oh, Ecik, this is tearing up our relationship. I hope he finishes your set sooner than later … But I understand … sometimes, a man must walk :weep:

It’s just out of our control, and whatever happens, let it cum! We’re all just puppets on the stage playing out the cruel hands Fate has dealt us … I cry for the HORRIBLE THINGS that are about to befall my boyfriend … so sad … so tragic … I would ask for time off, but I just KNOW you wouldn’t let, but … even if you did, I would probably just get captured along with Fatts, so … sigh … I suppose I must consign myself to whatever cruel fate awaits us all …

And with that Nancy leaves, almost as quickly as she arrived ...

Ecik ...

Ecik, we just LOVED it, Ecik! :w00t: :love: Good job!

I had to hide my REAL reaction in a triple spoiler so that NO ONE would find out about it. :yes: EXTRA security with the triple—three times the security as a SINGLE. :yes:

Just so you know, I was ROLE PLAYING in that last scene AND in the one that your wrote for Fatts, so ... just PLEASE keep it up, because I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! :w00t: :-D :yes: :yes: :yes: I LOVE roleplaying, and getting to pretend some that is NOT TRUE is my favorite and ALSO pretending to be something that I am NOT is ALSO my favorite, so ... you BETTER keep all of this up! ;-) :yes:

I think that Elle is good OR that she is the super mastermind and she’s lying about the blonde lady cop trying to create a red herring, but ... YOU BETTER NOT REVEAL WHO THE MASTERMIND IS TOO EARLY AND KEEP US GUESSING OR I'M GONNA BE PISSED! :-D :innocent: :yes:

And if Elle arrests anyone, she should DEFINITELY make them appear in a lineup: "Is this how she made you edge?" "Was the vibrator on one—like this—or a 6—like THIS?" "Do you recognize this ass? Was this the pussy of the perpetrator?" Could be fun ...

But I'm torn ... Part of me wants to be the evil genius, because usually I use my masterminding powers for good but now I want to use them for evil … but ALSO, I’m just REALLY enjoying my role as the doting housewife who is helpless … And I’ll NEVER get captured and forced to cum with Fatts if I'm the bad guy, so ... MAYBE it's better if I play the good guy :innocent: ... I don’t know. I’ll let you figure out, but ... IF I am the bad guy then you have to MAKE SURE that I say the line,"
You’ll never take me alive, copper!" And then either I escape to villain another day OR I get killed in an ABSOLUTELY STUPENDOUS way. :w00t:

Oh! And Fatts told me that he’ll try to play it straight and try to resist and fight off his nature of being a cum slut and just cumming ... UNLESS they do something devious like there is a punishment for NOT cumming in time. :-D :yes: So despite all of our sarcastic joking, he'll try to role play the sets as intended and NOT use them as an opportunity to cum as much as he can. :-D

Leftover ass pics:

No slaps, denied boi! :-P

I'll see you soon! :kiss:
From Fatts:
I fucking love it. I love it so much. :love:

"A man needs to take a walk."
"Some crazy bitch finding you and dragging you off somewhere."
"15 page manifesto"
"The report you don’t read And you nobody told me."
"Sometimes a man has to walk.

I love it when Nancy roasts me. When she makes fun of me… That’s just my favorite. I love it when Nancy bust my balls—figuratively, lol.

This whole mini set worked REALLY well. :w00t: :yes: Good length. Good number of edges. The vibrator scene worked well. I DID hold back my cum, but also I DID get kind of close ... I wanted to be "forced" to cum SO bad ... I probably COULD HAVE if I tried—but I held back. :blush: :innocent: Like Nancy said, I tried to "Play it straight." :yes:

But you can change it up if you like as well. Cum in time or get a punishment. I can get myself tied up on the bed pretty good, but of course that’s better for videos ... can't scroll so good with my hands tied up, lol ... I played THIS one on the computer with hands free to scroll—and it was great :yes: … But I can also get myself tied up on the bed ...

Punishments for NOT cumming in time: PoT, CEI, having to edge X number of times before I am allowed to cum ... CBT ... ALL of those could potentially work as good "punishments." :blush: CEI can be a little harder to pull off when I'm vibing, but ... maybe good while lying down and eat it after ... but punishments for cumming too early/late can add to the experience, but also not necessary ... but videos CAN be easier than writing, so don't be afraid to use them to save yourself time ...

POT Is always tricky with the vibe because of getting the angle exactly right usually doesn’t too much but sometimes it does :blush: … And if that was the intention, I would try to play it properly. CEI is probably better on the bed on my back. And long videos are good, but also just what you did was fantastic as well 30 seconds was good. I think also up to a minute would be fine per pic that feeling of helplessness and being tied up is a pretty big turn on for me with the angels you have been sending me … Just wow :innocent:

But I’m gonna try to play it straight play that I’m trying to send them off… Unless they give me some incentive to go the other way and punish me if I don’t cum in time ...

Should be posting your April set soon. Worked on it Friday but took a break from everything on Saturday. Will be working hard on brian's three day set as soon as I get yours posted. :yes: Work is pretty light this week, so ... I should have a LOT of time for set work. :yes: And we can keep this plot line going for as long as you like until you post the results ... or even a bit after if you're enjoying it ... maybe people don't like the outcome and we just keep it coming a bit longer ... it's just been SUPER fun, haha! :lol:
Currently playing: Help Me Cum Please! v2My Rules
PoetBird
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PoetBird »

Feedback for #Ecik

That was an awesome set! So many favorites and such variety!
I was right about Stoya’s question but could not pick a favorite.
So, I decided to deny.
Favs were:
To do:
Create classic+ sets
Create CYOA mega-set.