Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by benbron »

Just a quick heads-up. Life's been a bit busy lately, and I'm not having as much time for sets as I would like to. However, it's very exciting to know that there are sets that's waiting for me to complete. :-D As of right now it seems I'll get to the sets by the weekend or early next week. Just hope that I won't be too horny by then. :lol:

Thanks 2O23! Actually hadn't noticed your other set. Will get to them and return with feedback once done.

FB on FB for
brian wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:57 pm
Spoiler: show
First of all, thanks for the set you created for me. Had a peek at the first pic and saw Liya, which made me feel an immediate tingling sensation in my pants. :lol: Life's busy, but I'm hoping to get to serve Liya in a couple of days. Knowing that it's a continuation set surely makes me afraid of what's to come, but that's what makes these sets so exciting! :love:

I'm really glad that you liked my set for you, and that I was able to hit the right buttons. Oh yes, that feeling of regret is the best feeling. :lol:

Ah, so you chose Liya. I'm sure she'll let that tiny little cheat of yours slip. I mean, you could barely control those edges after all! :whistle:

Now I guess you'll just have to patiently wait for the continuation. I'll try to get it done as fast as possible, but can't give you a promise on when I'm done with it, as this week is busy for me. Maybe during the weekend, but if not, I'm hoping for early next week!

FB on FB for
korashar wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:33 pm
First of all, I want to say that I understand your situation. Life does get busy sometimes, and committing to creating these sets can also become stressful, evne though they should make us relax. So just take your time with it, no worries. It's exciting to know that somewhere, sometime, there's a set coming my way. :lol:

Now to your feedback: I didn't actually know Mica Martinez either, just happened to find her and thought that she was a thing of beuaty. I love some good tattoos as well, and agree with you that she knows what she's been doing with those tats!

Oh, now I notice your rules. Hadn't seen them before. Sorry for that! Happy that you were able to just follow the rules that was given to you instead. :-D

Those accidental ruins can be so frustrating. Also had an accidental one a while ago. Knowing that I'll have to start from the beginning another times is tough. Maarya is such a gem, I think you should be glad that you got to stroke for her again! :lol:
Just to ruin for her again... Also that feeling of knowing that you're fucked, not being able to control the outcome anymore... It's frustrating but satisfying as well, isn't it?

Glad that you liked the set and that you found some time to complete it. Hoping that your life will become less complicated soon. Take care!

MY RULES:
I'll continue from where I left in May 2023.

I'm hugely submissive and will do pretty much anything that a Goddess commands me to do. I love being toyed with and to follow the rules that are given. Lingerie, bikinis, slutty dresses and yoga pants are probably my biggest turn-ons.

If no other rules are given I'll follow this very simple set of rules, but know that I enjoy it very much to be dominated and when my rules are thrown in the garbage and I'm just told what to do:

Stroke 30 times
for each pic.
Stroke 30 times for pierced nipples
Edge for ass in lingerie.
Edge for naked pussy.
Edge for naked ass.
Additional rule: Stroke 30 times for each pic of a girl with GLASSES. (Added by Favorite Eva De Vil and korashar on May 5th. 2023)
Additional rule: Every pair of tits you see is 1 extra stroke. This is increased by 1 every time. If the tits are pierced, then it is increased by 2. These strokes must be done as fast as possible, before you do anything else. If you edge from this, you must hold the edge for the remaining strokes. Resets after every set. This rule is active until my next full orgasm. (Added by Ecik17 on February 4th. 2024)

My limits are: scat and pain.

Toys: Let me know immediately if I'll need any of these in the set, especially if The Handy is needed, as it takes some time to prepare it. No need to use any of these, just for your knowledge and inspiration.

The Handy (Automatic stroker for the Quickshots. Can use existing funscripts or sync with video from faptap.com).
Fleshlight Kumzumi
Fleshlight Waifu
Fleshlight Toy Meets World
Fleshlight Quickshot Riley Reid
Fleshlight Quickshot Mia Malkova
Fleshlight Quickshot Alien
Fleshlight Connector to connect two of them together
Dildo
Small vibrator
Cock rings
Lube.

Favorite girls:
  • Valerica Steele
  • Eva De Vil
  • Adriana Chechik
  • Gia Derza
  • Eliza Ibarra
  • Carolina Sweets
  • Onlydi
  • Foxy Alissa
  • Little Caprice
  • Liya Silver
  • Eva Elfie
  • Emily Willis
  • Goddess Lindsey
  • Alina Lopez
  • Versona
  • Aidra Fox
  • Gina Valentina
  • Lana Rhoades
I like to meet new girls. I'll add them to my favorites when encountered in sets if I feel like it. Favorites can be promoted to Goddesses if they convince me of it.

Goddesses: If a model can convince me to add her to my Goddess list, I'll double everything for her as long as she stays on the list. Can have only three Goddesses at once. I like to think that a Goddess that get's dropped down to a Favorite should punish me or convince me to let her back to the status of Goddess. But that isn't necessary, just an option to explore if you feel like it. :-)

Current Goddesses:
  • Valerica Steele SPECIAL RULE: The ValTax. All orgasms in Valericas presence must be ruined until further notice. (Added by Valerica Steele and brian on January 18th.
Given rules: I'll modify my rules with any additional rules that may be given. Rules can also be removed.

Edge Counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele 110 edges
  • 2. Eva Elfie 82 edges
  • 3. Foxy Alissa 52 edges
  • 4. Eva de Vil 36 edges
  • 5. Eliza Ibarra 35 edges
  • 6. Goddess Lindsey 29 edges
  • 7. Alina Lopez 23 edges
  • 8. Emily Willis 17 edges
  • 9. Adriana Chechik 16 edges
  • 10. Onlydi 15 edges
  • 11. Julia Rain 11 edges
  • 12. Little Caprice 9 edges
  • 13. Lucy Li 6 edges
  • 14. Goddess Versona 5 edges
  • 18. Liya Silver 1 edge
  • 18. Gina Valentina 1 edge
  • 18. Aidra Fox 1 edge
  • 18. Lana Rhoades 1 edge
Ruin counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele 1 ruin
  • 1. Foxy Alissa 1 ruin
Orgasm counter:
  • 1. Eva de Vil 1 orgasm

Orgasm, ruin, denial, multiple ruins in set... You decide! :-D
Creator of Denials & Orgasms 1 & 2
Co-creator of Decks of Denial
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Ecik17 »

Catching up on some things..been busy, but will be back more often now.

First off feedback on Noah’s set
Noah wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:05 pm
Thanks as always for the continuing story! I was wondering when my orgasm would catch up with me! Eva elfie is very cute…and an evil valentina nappi! I held out…but lots of gooning fun throughout. I liked the sting deepthroat video the best, and a lot of inventive rules. But…I held out!

Favorite pics
And some fb on fb from the set to you…
I’m glad you liked the premise! I can see how the order would get confusing…it was my intention to alternate between awards and intermissions…but that wasn’t very clear. My fault. And the tie? There was no purpose for that, except was hoping you would wear it as a joke, but I didn’t make that clear either. I mean… If niemira can get all dressed up, so could you! :lol:

And a set for…
Helequin wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:41 am
#helequinset
#wbecik17

Before set
A shorter set, previewing a certain contest. :-D

Meanwhile, at Kendra’s house…
Helequin! Thanks for coming over! Did you pack a bag and all of your toys? I hope you did, because you are going to be staying with me for awhile! Why?
To help prepare for the contest, of course! Now, I won’t be the one to break you with pleasure! Some other person will do that.
But what I can do, is host you in my house, while I go out to advertise to the city how big of a slut you are! I even made posters! Here, take a look!
Kendra shows you a copy of the advertisement for your contest

Contest! Contest! Contest!

Give Helequin the most torturous orgasm ever! Open to Women and TS! No time limit! Make him your slut!
notice: if you break the slut, the. you keep the slut
I bet this poster will attract all of the kinky milfs,hot young women, and hot transgender people, all willing to break you while draining you dry! But that day is not today! So make yourself at home! You’ve been to my house before…so you know where my bedroom is. Just put your stuff in there…
I’m sure you’ll find your way! I’ll be back later!
Kendra leaves to hang the posters all over town, and you go up the stairs…where you run into someone new….
Helequin, is it? I remember you from goon school! I’m Natalie, and I’m Kendra’s new assistant! you will see a lot of me in the future!
I’m normally not dressed like this, but today is cleaning day at Kendra’s mansion! She wanted the place deep cleaned for your contest! Oh yes, she is thinking about holding the contest here, in her home! So she hired a team of maids, repairwomen, cooks, and interior decorators to make the place perfect, and left me to watch their work!
Actually…you shouldn’t actually see any of maids…because they already reported that she cleaned Kendra’s room and have left!
You notice Natalie eyeing your dildos
Now, please go ahead directly to Kendra’s room! and drop off your toys there! You’ve known her longer than me, so I don’t need to tell you it’s just down the hallway…
Find Kendra’s room. You know where it is…right?
Go left
Room 1
Kendra’s room? No, this is the kitchen! and I’m Tamara, a chef! Kendra hired me to make a feast for the contest! Kendra said for me to cook enough food for 100 people! That’s a lot of work, but I know I can do it!
Do you know the secret to cooking? I’ll tell you…it’s preparation…
So if you have a tough piece of meat…
Tamara starts slapping your balls lightly 5 times with the crop

You tenderize it first. And you Don’t look like you’ve been tenderized yet…let me help…
Tamara activates your ballbusting rules, but continues to add the 5 crop slaps on top of your rules
This may hurt now, but I’m doing you a favor!
Imagine how tender those balls will be when the contest starts…
Her crop slaps are getting harder…about 25% harder
Everyone will see how ripe those balls are…Just ready to burst!
And they’ll say, “mmm…fresh squeezed balls”
Her crop slaps increase in strength by 25%
So if someone gives you the most agonizing orgasm by ballsqueezing…you’ll know who to thank! A chef that you met in Kendra’s kitchen!
After 10 more crop slaps, she stops and turns your rules back to normal
Now, you should get going. I have a cake to bake!
Room 2
You must be that slut staying with Kendra. I’m samantha, and welcome to Kendra’s wine cellar!

Kendra hired me to pick out a fancy bottle of wine for you, because after the mind bending orgasms you are going to have during the contest, you’ll need it!
Kendra has a lot of wine, and wine can be complicated! So I’ve asked my assistants to help explain the types of wine here. You will listen to all of them, but first, pick your preference…red or white wine! If they are holding the color of wine you prefer, then your rules double!
What rules you ask? Your normal stroking rules of course. We are here to focus on the wine!
Samantha mentions for her wine taster helpers to come in..
This red wine is sophisticated…complex…and has great legs!
This white wine has aged a bit…but is still very crisp!
This red wine is slightly spicy and exotic!
This bottle of white wine? I’d describe it as thick…girthy…hard like glass…
Samantha: hey! Describe the contents of the bottle, not just the bottle! Moving on…
This red wine is perfectly balanced and in proportion!
This white wine is just a little tart…with a hint of a sweet aftertaste, if you sip it correctly…
This red wine is fruity and fun!
This white wine is fully bodied!
This red wine is mature!
This white wine is very wholesome!
So which of the color you chose is your favorite? Edge twice for it, and I’ll make sure to have a bottle of it for you after your last crushing orgasm! I’m so glad you got lost and came down here!

Go right

Room 1
You made it! Now drop your toys in the corner over there…and I’ll tell you where I’ve been!
I’ve dropped the advertisements at the gym…In the library…At the edge institute and lust BnB! And just on the street!
Who will show up? Well…everyone, I think.
So in the meantime, my house if your house! Feel free to explore the other rooms! Just remember…
No cumming…that’s what the contest is for!

Room 2
You! I finally found you! This is a bedroom, but not Kendra’s bedroom. It doesn’t matter, but I’ve found you, and am going to make you my slut! Remove everything from your balls, if there’s anything on them!
I read the poster that Kendra put up about you…and knew I had to get a head start. Soon, every milf, dilf, Ts, and every other acronym will be here. Just for you. So I had to get a head start! I dressed up like a maid, snuck in and waited for you!
And now you are going to be my little slut. I know what you want…and I’m going to give it to you
Feeling better?
Peta drops your fleshlight and crop on the table.

Now, I know you can do two things at once. You are doing it now, edging and staring at my tits.
So since you can multitask, You will alternate with the beat…one fleshlight stroke, one slap with the crop on your balls.
Don’t stop for anything…even if you cum.And you will cum for me. And maybe, when you see Kendra, you can tell her you are already owned…
https://spankbang.com/5njzz/video/the+ ... jensen+pmv

Be honest and Admit to Natalie that you actually don’t know where Kendra’s room is…
So it is true! You don’t have a clue where you were going! But you’ve been over here at Kendra’s house so many times… Anyway, I’d like to help you, but how many rooms did you go to before coming here…
I went to no rooms. I came straight here
Good boy! So honest! Don’t worry, I won’t forget this! Kendra’s room is first room on the right.
I went to at least 1 room, and then came here
Too bad! I’ll tell you where she is, but it will cost you! I want…
A blowjob! Let’s see what you can do..
Watch the video, and worshipping your dildo. Try to deepthroat when a cock orgasms.
https://spankbang.com/3mipc/video/solo ... erking+off
I think you need a little bit of practice…but we can work on that! Kendra’s room is the first door on the right…

Updated:
My Rules
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by brian »

Ecik17 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:49 am

Set for Ecik

#Ecik17Set
#WBBrian

SET
Black History Month?
Wow Ecik, I must say: I'm proud of you.
hmm...but there's a problem
How come there currently aren't any black models in your favorites list?
Your celebrating us, but you aren't featuring us...
That's not very nice
Why don't we inspire you a little?
But rest assured
we won't go easy on you
after all, some of us have their eyes set on that December competition
What's that about?
A special finale and the winner is determined by who breaks you?
But we can do that right here?
After all you've been quite busy recently: we have some catching up to do
Don't worry we'll be fair on your leaky cock and full balls...
We don't want to break our toys just yet...
So let's get started shall we?
Visit the girls in any order, they will present their favorite teasing methods and try to collect some edges. Then come back after...

Cecilia
Hey, you must be Ecik?
Scarlit told us about this month
And this special competition...See I love playing
no not only the piano dummy
but with cocks, too. I play this game...
I like to tease a cock endlessly...
until they get so desperate, so close that they won't even manage to last a second inside my pussy
not much joy for me you say?
fuck yes there is...
See I take my time teasing...that works me up even more
And then I hop on to you. EDGE
I fuck you...EDGE
I make you get so close EDGE
And it's up to you to keep going without cumming so you can make me cum
EDGE
Because if you stop, there's always plan B
You might be wondering what Plan B is?
Plan B isn't too bad. It contains seeing me nude
it contains making your cock feel good
it contains teasing you - sign me up for that
And it contains fucking...
for me at least
Once we start fucking I want you to stroke at 120 BPM. Give me those edges...I WANT TO FUCK YOU UP IN DECEMBER
See I think it's a fair offer
if my toy lasts, it gets to pleasure me. It's only fair I get to chose another toy if my toy can't do what it's supposed to right?
Sure, I could tease some toys less, so they don't edge just by entering my pussy
But where's the fun in that, right?
Plus: the more cocks I can tease, the better
speaking of which
I'm about to fucking cum!!!!
Oh, I forgot, there was one more part of my special game. Only the toys that make me cum, get to cum. Perhaps we can play my game in December? It's up to you...add me to your favorites and we can increase that edge counter...
Valery
Hey there stranger...
I'm Valery Ponce
I don't get to tease you desperate edge sluts that often
but when I do, I make it count. How?
With my body
And my body only
Those curves should be enough to drive you mad. But just to be on the safe side I want you to push that metronom to 100 BPM
Because my tits deserve 100
my ass deserves 100
And my pussy deserves 100
EDGE TOY
If you spend time with me, you get me
and me only
And trust me: that will be more than you can handle
Wouldn't you just love to slide into this pussy?
I bet you'd even pay to watch me get stuffed
EDGE
See you...hopefully..and then I'll make that cock cry
Kira and...
It's you again Ecik, I believe we've met...
but we haven't had the pleasure...
I'm Harley Dean
damn girl..naked already?
well, as you might have guessed...for us it's all about
HARD CORE ACTION
We love to tease cock
Actively
and passively...which would be you honey
But it's not even about showing you what you can't have
It's about driving you to the absolute limit by overwhelming you visually
EDGE
Okay, okay...perhaps we do enjoy you desperate face as we can read from your eyes that you'd love to swap places...
But that's just part of the game
EDGE
Wouldn't you just love to cover this body with your cum?
Or this one?
Well you get to decide...

Watch this if you prefer Harley
https://de.spankbang.com/7yv9s/video/ha ... master+mix

Watch this if you prefer Kira?
Start at 19mins
https://de.spankbang.com/8fp1x/video/ki ... re+moments

You are allowed one Edge every 2 minutes, the rest counts as unatuhorized

Come back to Scarlit
There you are
Well I hope we were able to inspire you
I hope you perhaps even found a new favorite
And I definitely hope they collected some edges
Oh shit...I just noticed. I wasn't able to collect any edges…
How about a speed round?

Put your metronome to 120
https://de.spankbang.com/7u00y/video/scarlit+pmv

And try not too edge too much *grins*

I hope you didn't edge too much. Or, just maybe, that was my plan all along. You see: I don't have any plans in December....

END
My rules

Currently have some time for normal sets (my multi day windows are more important to me though :blush:
:idea:Added: I'd like to experiment with some censored porn (preferably pics). Rule ideas welcome.
I don't have much time in real life so I try to plan the sets - ideally for full and multiple days.

Reason and explanation
I can't really deny myself a lot in real life, therefore I prefer full day or multi day sets for specific days during which I know I'm on my own. This way I can fully dive in to the excellent writing and have a full immersive denial experience I miss in real life.

How do they work? It's simple!
Multi day sets can but don’t have to be longer than a normal set. However, they cover multiple parts over x number of days: The only important thing for me is that they keep me occupied during the days of my (little) denial window, ideally with multiple sessions per day. I’m always happy to return the favor with these!

PS: If you could kindly let me know when to do which part (of how many) that would help my daily routines and planning.
Next opportunities for full / multi day: March 8 PM to March 10 PM // March 19 PM - March 21 AM :blush:

Whatever type of set I receive, it's highly appreciated. :w00t:.
===================================================================
General Rules
There are two modes: normal mode and chastity mode (caged)
  • normal mode (standard): as the most here I want to serve and please the girls of Milovana (esp. my favourites below) by stroking, edging and doing what they please. It can be soft and gentle teasing, hard core and even some soft cucking
  • Chastity mode (for full / multi day sets): Although it's not a fantasy in real life I do enjoy being cucked by some favorites while caged, the hornier I get. Cucking can be girl on guy or girl on girl - nothing bi/shemale - I'm 100% straight

Regardless of caged or not: I get most turned on by the models showing me want I can't have: their body and pleasure - either by teasing me with it or especially during chastity mode giving it to other guys instead

:smartass: Both modes can work on their own, be combined and altered however you wish.

detailed rules & explanation for both modes below

:arrow: Normal mode
I start with this unless told otherwise.

Stroking
I'd like to wait a few images (at least 5,6) for my first edge

* 20 strokes for any girl on image
* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +10 for pussy
* lesbian scenes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)

if censored - add 10 for each uncensored

strokes stack, if I edge too soon I'll slap my balls for the remaining strokes of the picture lightly

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot

Edges stack.

Instructed edges welcome as well as additional rules, variations and moderate CBT
:arrow: Chastity Mode
(some changes)

During this I'm locked up while the model teases me with her words, images and actions: Not only is she taking away my orgasms, no, she's taking away my only pleasure (strokes & edges) and giving my desired orgasms to others (and herself). Cucking can also be a lesbian scene!

without further instructions I do the following:
  • stroke the "cock" of my chastity cage (no stimulation) based on stroke-rules
  • squeeze PC muscle 3 times based on edge-rules

variations very welcome: no touching at all, make me stimulate myself locked (vibrator, massage gun) etc - it's up to you

Here is an especially hot example from GoodGirl (spoiler) :idea:
I can’t believe you’re actually so pathetic that you’d sacrifice your orgasm just to watch me give it to someone else
Well I was kidding before but I’m not now
Can you guess why there are 2 of them?
That’s right, because not only did you forfeit your orgasm last time, you also forfeited it today
And I decided they’re going to these two gentlemen here instead of you
How does that make you feel?
I don’t really care. You did ask for this
You’re going to sit there and watch me get fucked and you’re going to enjoy it like the cuck you are
Unlike you, these 2 can cum whenever they want and do so all the time, this’ll probably be the second time they’ve each cum today
I think they’re getting close, are you ready?
Just think that this is the result of all your hard work and the 2 orgasms that you gave up for this
Come on, just a little bit more
Oh fuck, yes! Both of you cum at the same time!
Fill my mouth and pussy!
I hope this was worth it. Enjoy the blue balls
If you want to keep watching me maybe I’ll make it so you never get to cum again
the more turned on and desperate I am, the more I like this -> see "desperation status" :blush: I do get very excited during this - cumming inside cage is actually possible when desperate - edges however are rather dicy

Images are preferred, short videos are fine for this too (hqporner is great), some gallery recommendations are below.

The following is applicable for both modes

Orgasms

Mostly each complete set ends with exactly one release - that means either at the end of the normal set or at the end of the final day of a multi day set. (I've tried some fun exceptions, but I'd like to ask you to stick to this)

Release can be - from most likely to least likely:
  • ruin
  • partial ruin (eg 1 stroke/finger, certain spot)
  • full orgasm (though this should be a bit likelier for multi day sets :blush: )
1 release (ruined or normal orgasm) is the max and the end of a set as I just lose to much excitement even after ruins

Can't decide if you want to let me cum? check my signature to see when my last orgasm was or make it even worse for me...

:idea: Rare Exception for multi day sets and/or desperation status ON: *If* you end with a ruin, another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try.
:idea:Desperation status: ON (automatically *ON* from day 2 for multi day sets)
if this is ON, I'm especially horny and probably have been denied for some time. It's my highest level of arousal and therefore submissiveness. that means:

I enjoy the girls to be especially evil :devil: and like noted under "Cuck Mode" to be shown what I can't have, or what I'm desperate for is taken away from me and given to others - either to the girls or by the girls to someone else :whistle:

I become so submissive that...
  • ...I really want to be used/abused by the girls
  • ...I almost don't want a full/normal orgasm at all (at least not the easy way) and instead to be left crushed (eg with a ruin :\'-()
  • ...I have low stamina. So more "cage time" might be adequate - I can actually cum/ruin inside my cage
  • ...I am quite turned on by the thought of CEI and more likely to pull through - probably only if ruined :blush:
  • ...another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try *if* the set ends with a ruin. See example below.
Example for an extremely devilish turn on: :evil:
when very desperate: Ending an intense (multi day) set with a crushing ruin - then gently building me up and tricking me into the thought of a fulfilling reward just to ruin me again is end level mean :devil:
For multi day sets desperation mode is automatically ON from day 2
:new:Toys (just let me know if I need toys - don't have to say which - and I'll have all prepared)
  • chastity device (balls accessable)
  • Riley Reid Fleshlight(doesn't need to be connected to her character) - note: I cum very quickly using it / lose control easier
  • vibrator
  • condoms
  • shoelace
  • cock sleeve: I can stroke the sleeve, e.g. as a form of punishment (less sensation, more stamina) and probably could cum using it
  • small paddle
  • :new: Massage Gun (open spoiler)
Perhaps the model wants me to vibrate / massage my cock instead of stroking?

I have a basic massage gun - very similar to this . Using the round head anywhere, e.g. underneath the cock head and especially the U-shaped head (which fits exactly around my cock underneath the cock head is intense.

3 Speeds: slow is doable for some time, medium gets challenging and fast I can do at the most for 10 seconds without getting close (if I have edged and stroke before).

rules:
* 7 seconds per image
- slow for solo
- medium for lesbian / hardcore
* + 3 seconds fast for pussy reveal, soles and cum

Cumming at full speed becomes a little to intense quite quick.

:new:Pics, Videos, Preferences
I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is awesome for a chastity-part or so.

:new: I would like to experiment with some censored porn (ideally pictures) - no pussy, just feet e.g.

I like anything from soft solo shots, over lesbian, hard core, feet, anything (not a great fan of anal - it's ok if it's not the focus of the shot/narrative).

Harder content like BBC, group is fine, especially/preferably for cuck-mode, the longer the set goes /the more desperate i am.

no male bi (I'm 100% straight) or PMVs
:love: Favorites
  • :love:Uma Jolie my favorite visually
    always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, slutty cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms. (see current narratives at the top of my rules). One of the few characters who could really push me (CEI etc)
  • Emily Willis So dirty, loves to cuck and ruin me. One of the few characters who could really push me (CEI etc) 10 tight head strokes for her pussy paused
  • Scarlit Scandal - great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking 1 additional edge for her ass :blush:
  • Naomi Woods Playful, she's intrigued by cucking me and ruined me in my cage during our first encounter.
  • Anna Claire Clouds Loves to cuck me
  • :love:Liya Silver used to be my favorite dominant character (used a lot, lack of new material)
    First to lock me up: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, will never grant a full orgasm and could find ways to ruin without stroking *if* she wants...she can push limits and actually was the first to make me follow through with CEI
  • :new:Cherry Crush: haven't met her here yet - amazing feet and body... :blush:
Further favorites :blush:
  • :new:Ria Rodriguez
  • :new:Bella Spark
  • :new:Kama Oxi
  • Sonya Blaze - mean but not as strict as liya
  • Alina Lopez
  • Lana Rhodes
  • Alex Grey - recently cucked and ruined me hard as I was desperate for her feet
  • Eva Lovia very devilish and dirty, love to cuck
  • Clara Mia - intimidating - looks cruel, playful and strict.
  • Agatha Vega - much nicer and playful than the others
  • Riley Reid - was confused why I had her Fleshlight if she's not on my list. What does that mean for me?
  • :idea: Jia Lissa helped Liya punish me for choosing to ruin instead of cumming fully instead. quite submissive, but not to me
  • Vanna Bardot pretty feet, slutty but confident
  • Melena Maria
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after. (still one is generally the max, but she might want to continue to work on me)
  • Naomi Swann: pretty feet, devilish expression.
  • Nancy A - host of the Lust B&B, enjoyed me ruining to her recently
  • Vanessa Alessia very mean, cucked me hard and enjoyed me ruining in my cage
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant, not an "easy girl"
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity - tried to make me a full time chastity-cuck, but Liya intervened.
  • Foxy Alissa- had me ruin in front of ner and 20 other women
+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics
:happy2: Galleries I'd like to have featured some time (optional) - you can refer to videos for some parts

Uma

Naomi Woods
Scarlit Liya
  • not into anal, but these two sets 1 and 2 are amazing (cuck mode)

Anna Claire Cloud Sonya Blaze Clara Mia
  • this and this could be anything, cucking, normal or even POV (some images)
Sydney Cole Jia Katya Clover Eva Lovia Vanna Bardot
Melena pausedEmily
:no: no self anal, male bi (nothing of the kind), blood/watersports etc.). CEI I'm unlikely to follow through, but occasionally it can work if it's a very exciting theme and I'm in desperate mode.
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 27/APR/2024
Last ruin: 2/MAY/2024
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

brian wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:16 pm
Fb
This set was perfect! It had everything: hot women…part of my monthly contest, and some mind games! And lots of filth! Lots of unauthorized edges. Some random thoughts from my gooned out mind…

* scarlits ass :w00t: i was edging on the third photo…it was all downhill from there. I wanted to cum badly..and that was just the intro
* Cecilia lions pussy pics…just evil! Well done…
* Harley dean is way hotter than kira.

Scarlit at the end edged me stupid…I have to stop staring at her ass….

After that, Harley and scarlit are on my fav list…I do need more color on it… :-D
Fav pics

korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by korashar »

benbron wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:49 am

#benbronset
#WBkorashar

BEFORE set
Get dildo and lube ready. Some of the set's pictures are really high quality, so you better open the post and wait a bit. Also, there are gifs in webp format, be sure your browser handle them properly. This set is long! Actually, it's 2 sets in one basically. You will have a chance to break it in two by the end of one of the girls part. She will let you know and warn you about the next part. Do as you please.

More details. (Number of pictures and a bit more of what you will find inside, if you want to know)
There are around 250 pictures or more. A few videos and a lot of edging. It also explores anal a bit, so I hope you like to experiment on it. Life is busy and I'm perhaps not at my best moment of set making, so I don't know if it was too much. :-D But I went all In with the Edging thing. Two new girls and one friend of us awaits you. Also, some random beauties on the way.

THE SET
START HERE

Hey cutie! It's been a very long time, hasn't it, benbron!? I'm sorry... I bet you were expecting Goddess Eva... She's not... Well, she's definitely not happy with you. So she sent me here on her behalf. She gave me some directions and... Oh... I Should call you puppy... My bad. I just have to, We can't disobey her you know. Well. Let's not waste our time, we are going to worship our goddess. So stroke to this video until your first edge, then stop: https://femdom-joi.com/eva-de-vil-eupho ... ilation-2/
Now cuti...puppy - hah- sorry. Now puppy, I won't lie. I'm dying to show you something more so you can stroke that beautiful cock of yours for me, but our lady Eva told me you own her friends something. So just give me 50 strokes now. Ah! I'm Liana btw! Pleased to meet you!
First.. Do you remember Maarya? I believe you do. Different from our goddess she does have some words for you! Be a good boy with her, okay! A good puppy!

TO MAARYA
Beeenbron... Babe boy Benbron... Do you remember me? Say "Yes, Miss". And say my name. Now keep stroking, 100 more.
What? I'm different? You ghost me like an asshole and expect me to be the same cute girl you knew? I learned from the best. I learned from her, you know her name. Kneel down and say her name. Edge.
... Uuuhg I don't even want to look at you... But I must be a fool somehow to even talk to you... Eva told me not to be so innocent...
Well, this will be our last time anyway. Soo.... I'm gonna destroy you. Edge.
And the first thing of my to-do list? Bikinis! Of-fucking-course. I have new catalogue for you. And you remember our colour game? No, let me remind you: Choose a color, everytime you see that color, you Edge. And then I want you edging one time per picture. So if you see your color, it's an extra edge. Ready? Goon!

CATALOGUE 1

We are going to start with professional shots. So, one edge per picture.

Now some amateur talent... Do one edge per GIRL in the picture.

Alright, babe boy. How pervert are you? For each nipple you see below, you either edge once or give your balls 5 slaps.

BACK TO MAARYA
Uh? Done? What Am I reading? Nothing... Just some things Eva left me... Are you tired? Your day is only beginning... Last time we were to gentle with you... Edge for MY boobs.
Actually, you need more of me babe... Edge NOW and click in the video, I want you riding the edge for this whole really short video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ7Z1o3PMw4
Then repeat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubxSFLUtgZk
Nnow edge 3 times for each bikini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcUpr_V4w_k
Leaking there, Brenbon? Don't you dare fail us. Liana has a lot for you yet and there's our other friend that has something for you in the gym... Keep stroking, 50 slow ones...
And I still want some strokes from you. Actually, I want you palming now. With one hand, hold your cock and balls, squeezing a bit and as far as you can from your body. Now spit in your other hand and palm the head of your cock with it... Move circularly, 50 times.
Yes, that was on the book. There's some hardcore things, but... Nah. Not yet. Keep palming, 50 times again.
Other are so delightful... Squeeze your balls a bit harder, slowly grabbing the head of your cock, spit on it again and start twisting your hand. Do that 100 times, don't dare to edge.
Damn I'm not like her... I get so excited toying with you... Keep stroking the head only... Go... Go.. .Edge!
Ooooooh Brenbon... I wish I could fuck you even mor... But Eva would kill me haha... So just edge again and hold it for 30 seconds
Buuut...I could make YOU fuck yourself... *She grins deviously*
Hah...Not my area of expertise. So I'll just send to our friend some... Details about your training. Go back to Liana now, she'll direct you. Ciao, see you later! If you make it...
BACK TO LIANA
How it went? You seem... Well your body is definitely hot and that... Thing down there is throbbing like crazy... So please no, don't stop, give me 100 twisting full strokes!
I heard Maarya sent some special task to our friend in the gym. So you better start stretching... Everything.... 50 strokes again.
Well cutie... I mean, my lovely puppy, lube that ass gently. I want you fingering with one finger and stroking slowly to this video, don't edge. https://youtu.be/zxxw0T49AK4
Nice... Now do again, but with two fingers, all in, all out. Still, don't edge. https://youtu.be/YggeNP9IxyU
Keep going until you can comfortably put 3 fingers in. Then you can edge! Edge three times with three fingers in and then you may stop and come back. https://youtu.be/ZnqlM_pvbOM
Now head to the gym... I'll be waiting back here...

THE WAY TO THE GYM

THE GYM
You finally arrive at the gym, a very special gym. You take a while looking for the unknown woman you need to find.Don't forget, you need to stay warmed up, so you give each one and edge with at least 2 fingers in your ass.

CONTINUE
Psst... *A girl calls you from a corner at the gym* -Here. Are you looking for someone? Are you benbron? Took you awhile right. Glad to see you are still pumping at least. You can stop the edges now, just stroke as you wish.
I'm Emilia. And we are not wasting anymore time. So get that dildo because you are gonna exercise that ass a bit today.
Good. I want it all in and all out 20 times. You have the duration of this video to do that. After you may stroke freely and edge at will until the end of the video. https://spankbang.com/8z16s/video/best+ ... p+droobies
Niice... Thats hot.... Did you made it? I want 40 times in, all in, all out, stretch that ass. IF you failed the one before, you must slap your balls each time the dildo goes in. You have this time: https://spankbang.com/8cnnb/video/anal+pmv+123
Good. I want you on your knees now. Or in a position where you can keep this dildo of yours inside you! Yep, you heard it right. Everytime it goes of either by accident or because you can't take it, you must then hit your balls with a hard slap. If you don't put it back in, you double the slaps for the next pose. And so on... Got it? Now edge for me.
I actually don't need your help with anything... It's been so long. I helped myself.... Keep going, edge again. You can ride the dildo if you want, just don't let it come off.
I'm just here to have fun with you... So edge.
I like edging toys like you... To make you go crazy, like forcing you to double edge right now!
Go... Keep the dildo as deep as you can, then edge and ride the edge for 30 seconds...
Taking on the ass is soooo good, isn't it?
So I believe you should work this body of yours to take it on vaaarious positions... That's what we will do. I'll show you some gifs, you gonna do your best to copy the pose and for each one you will pump that dildo on your ass the number of times I tell you then edge. Remember, copy the GIRL's position the best you can.

ANAL POSITIONS
Start slow, 30 times.
50 now.
Ride it. Oh I love riding. Ride 50 times.
Ride and stroke, 50 times now. Edge once while riding, then again after you finish.
Lay down a bit, 60 times that way.
Spread those legs and take like her! 70 times!
50 more!
Now put that face on the ground or on your bed. Ass up and take it 60 times.
Put your ass the higher you can! Are you that flexible? 70 times.
Can you take it standing? And smiling like her? 50 times
60 now, but really fast!
Now really slow, another 60
And ride it one last time 100 times so we can finish this.

Continue below (Had to separete because of Milovana's limitations of number of nested spoilers)
If you had to stop or skipped even one single position, you gotta pay. And I don't even care if you made 0% or 99%. You are going to pay the same way: Edging like hell. Go back to the gifs and edge 3 times per gif: 1st edge stroking the head only, 2nd edge shaft only, 3rd edge the entire cock.

CONTINUE

Good boy!
So delicious... Oops, I'm horny too. I can't keep all that clothing. Anyway, I think it's enough for your asshole right now. It's time for you to train your stamina and body control. I want full lubed strokes for this video, no cheating. Put a metronome on if you will, I want you stroking at least at 160 BPM. If you edge, you restart the video. You have 3 "lives". So after the 3rd edge, you edge again you will stop and come back. So, go on, then tell me if you succeeded or failed. Oh, wait, edge right now for me before going, then start 20s after. https://spankbang.com/8749a/video/workout+pmv+extended

SUCCESS
I was not expecting that. Congratulations. I'll reward you with... Myself. Stroke for me benbron boy, edge for my tits...
Or do you prefer to take a break? I'll let you choose. Stroke slowly if you want... But I would love to see you edging for my boobs again...
I would love to feel that cock throbbing under my grip... Pumping and edge. Would you edge again?
Picture yourself licking my legs up to my pussy... Pumping that cock so close to the edge.... Please, edge?
Dying to explode your load on my chest... Edging and edging...
Huh? Fun, isn't it? Edge! Not optional.
And hold the edge for 1 minute.

FAILURE
Completely expected. Now I want you to make a choice of punishment.... But first, start palming instead of stroking. 50 cycles...
You know... There's a famous pornstar who comes to this gym a lot, and you actually know her, of course. It's Adriana Chechik. And she's right there... Close your eyes, imagine and edge for her.
Now your punishment is a simple choice... You can stay here with me and watch her entire workout of 40 minutes, edging twice per minute non-stop. Or you can skip it by ruining your orgasm right now... I promise you if you stay here for Adriana I won't ruin you. So, what's gonna be? 40 minutes of gooning and edging for Adriana and her friends or ruin right now? Video: https://www.eporner.com/video-hMif4gzlz ... t-workout/

CONTINUE
I better let you go back to Liana... Do one quick last edge for me and move on...
Wait... One more, I like it...
Jesus fucking christ I'm so horny... I can't... Keep edging for me.
Please benbron I want your load so bad... Keep pumping that cock, edge and hold it 30 seconds.
Fuck! I'll tell you a secret... Liana told me she will let you cum today....But. I want it so bad. Keep edging, two quick ones.
Can we make this our secret? Please? Will you cum for me? No tricks, just a fucking delicious orgasm for my hot body and gorgeous pussy? Huh? Edge!
Actually? Can you NOT Cum? I'm asking you for it. I'm begging you for it. Can you hold back? Edge again.
You will cum for me then you can cum for Liana. If you stay we can make up some history to justify you being late... Keep edging benbron, grab that cock and pump it to the edge.
I mean.. If you cum for me. You will need to warm up again before going back to Liana... You may even sleep here tonight and go back to her another day... - Yep, keep edging.
So will you cum for me? Pleeease? The moment I take off this short you are allowed to cum. But, the longer you can hold it, the better... I'll test you! I'll tease you, can you resist? Also, if you want to go back to Liana without cumming, you will need to resist until the end... So take a deep breath, don't edge now...
And I promise you... If you do as I wish, I'll tell Goddess Eva you have been a very good boy.... And I won't tell her you came for me. This is between you and me. My pussy and your hot load... Now, every edge is mandatory, cumming is optional. If you cum, we meet on my house after you clean up..
So... Cum for me?
Please?
Can you resist this pussy after all those edges?
I mean, do you want to resist?
I don't think so, benbron.
Or should I call you puppy, like the goddesses before me...
It doesn't matter, my loveboy, what matter is your load. This hot jizz all built up inside you...
You NEED this relieve.
You want it... As you want...
My ass....
Edge...
Adn edge...
And hold the edge for 1 minute... Or don't, just fucking cum!
Pump that hard cock for me and let it cross the line, but never stop pumping.
Feel the warm jizz on your hand, mixing with the lube while you cock go soft.
Do you prefer that way? Your jizz all over my tits and pussy? Edge 2 times.
Keep edging... Keep cumming.
Pump!
HARDER!
NOW CUM!
Did you? Haha....Now it's your last chance to cum! Go for it boy!
Oowwwn.... Okay one more! 1, 2, 3, BLOW YOUR LOAD!
Are you still there? Then edge once.
Twice....
Thrice...
Enough, cum, now it's mandatory! Just blow your load!
Ass and feet... Are those your thing? Can you really resist that?
Imagine it dripping over my ass, my toes... Oh boy.
Okay I give up! You are something benbron. You are the winner, so just... Cum and go....
No? Alright... You made your choice it seems. But now with all seriousness, you better get ready. Edge.
What Liana will do to you is harsh! She won't take it easy. I mean, she's too good hearted to break a promise, so I do believe you will have a chance do cum. But the amount of edging that awaits you is something else... So edge one last time for me.
And if you made it here. Good luck! Seriously. You either cum now.... Actually, I allow you to go back and cum for whatever pose you want. But know that if you don't use this opportunity to cum and rest, Liana's gonna have a LONG time with you. I know that girl.... Trust me, she's more than what she looks. Later benbron, I guess...

OPTIONAL CHECKPOINT

EMILIA'S HOUSE(Click ONLY if you came for her) [ Click when you are ready to continue, you may play another day or keep going]
That was so hot... I promise I won't tell anyone anything about it... Quick we need you warmed up and hard before going back to Liana. So start with 100 strokes.
100 more... Really fucking fast!
Lube it, stroke and twist the head of your cock. Pump it hard 200 times...
Now edge for me!
Edge like you were grabbing my hips and thrusting that hard cock on my wet pussy benbron...
Oh yeah... Like that...Edge again 3 times really quick.
Enough... You need more. Go back to Liana, but I want you really on the edge. So I have to use the heavy weaponry... And you know who I'm talking about....
Yours, mine, ours... Goddess Eva...
Go my boy. Follow her instructions and don't cum before going back to Liana. Video: https://femdom-joi.com/eva-de-vil-blue-ball-fuel/
RETURN ONE LAST TIME TO LIANA!(Click if you resisted Emilia OR after going to her house)
Finally you are back! Hey cutie! How are you doing?
I was anxiously awaiting for you to come back... I want to play with you too!
You are always worshipping all those hot girls... I want that attention to, honey. Don't I deserve it? I mean, not like our Goddess Eva. Please, I'm not that presumptuous....
But I deserve something, right? I deserve... your load, don't I?
Don't I? I'll show you how I do...
I wish I was good enough to be on your edge counter among all that superstars...
Goddess Eva would tell me to make you write my name there... But I want you to want that! So I'll let you cum for me... I hope that means something....
But first I'll make you edge for it! And since I don't want to "force" it just to be the number one on that list, we will play a game of luck!
You like games, don't you? Reeaady? Huh, I'll tell you.
Pick a dice. A normal 6-sided die. You can use google if you don't have one, but I think it will be fast with a dice. For every pose you will say a number out loud before rolling the dice. The difference between your number and the rolled one is the amount of edges you must do. If it is the same number, you may rest for 30 seconds at maximum, else you must edge that amount of time. And don't stop, no rest between my poses, and do one edge after another in the best time you can! How many edges will I get by the end of this?
I'm excited, let's start right now! Say you number, then roll, then edge!
What do you think, huh?
I wonder, did you get my full name? It's Liana Luck.
I wonder if one day you cute boys will call me Miss Luck. Haha... Such a curious name. Would you call yourself a luck puppy?
I'm sorry I'm talking too much, ain't I? I'm not a pro teaser expert like our goddess Eva... Edge for her, one extra!
I'm just here for the fun of it. All this domme thing... I don't think it's for me... Do you?
Am I in your mind right now? Do you feel this uncontrollable urge to kneel down and obey my every command? To fulfill my every wish?
Do you feel like a pet, like a puppy leaking precum, ready to do anything I say to you? Huh? Rolling the dice, edging like the gooner you are...
Hah... How far would you go? How dumb would you get? Let's see.... If the number in the dice is Even I want you to bark, if it's odd I want you to Meow like a cat.
Damn... Edging is really effective...
How many edges did I win already? Is luck on your side with those dice rolling?
You haven't lost count of it, have you? Com'on benbron, don't lose lose your focus.,...
Don't go over the edge now...
Don't mess things ups for my panties...
Don't explode for my ass on your face....
I think you should relax a bit more... Kneel down love. Stop edging a bit, don't touch the dice... Let me see, Well ,by your rules you should be edging for my ass... Yeah, sorry, not your luck day, keep edging! But hold it this time, for 30 seconds.
Actually. Edge according to you rules, but first roll the dice and multiply by 10, this is the amount of seconds you must hold it. Go on! Roll, edge, hold!
Keeeeeep pumping that cock puppy! I want you to fill the room with your hot load.
Don't you dare fail me... If Eva sent me, that means you would be failing her.
Puuuuuump benbron!
You want to see this pussy, don't you? I know you do...
So beg me. Say it out loud! "Please goddess Liana! Show me everything". And edge 3 times now.
Oh boy I think I can get used to this. You see, I don't need to be mean... We are all having fun here. We are all eager to cum!
So... Forget your dice and just edge and hold it for 1 minute for my pussy. And remember this. Remember this very moment I showed you the beauty of my pussy.
Go really fucking close. Theres no better view than that. 2 edges....
Keep going further and further love. Imagine your face on my ass, you tongue on my pussy, twisting my clit sideways, up and down. Hear my moaning echoing around you... Oh fuck. Edge for me benbron, 3 times.
Edgesluts never stop, never cease to edge. 4 times now and hold the last one for 30 seconds....
Christ... How many edges we are at? Huh? I know! Not enough! Roll the dice again, but now it will be straight up the amount of edges you will do for me, no chance of resting.
Roll and pump again....
Roll to the edge! Goon yourself into oblivion. Leak, make a mess, but don't stop.
Too much? Too many six? Or are you being lucky? I doubt it
There is a fucking long way to go yet, puppy. I'll give you a break... Stroke it 100 times, full strokes with your cock lubed. If you edge, stop and stroke 50 times, then 25 times if you edge again. Repeat until you can NOT edge.
Keep doing that.
Once more!! Oh dear this is so much fun!
Can you image your cock entering deep in this pussy? Yeah, you wish! Edge for me 3 times.
Ha.. Enough. Hands off. Rest up a bit. Massage your balls slowly for 30 seconds at least.
Pull then. Yep, hold you balls and pull then a bit. You don't need to hurt, just feel that pressure for a while. Squeeze then and let go repeatedly for 1 minutes.
Nice, keep doing that and now edge for me by stroking your head only.
I love those twisting head strokes. They must feel like a gentle blowjob, don't hey? The must feel like my lips kissing and embracing your cock... Haha. Edge again like this.
Relax benbron... Keep edging slowly. I want circular movements on your entire cock now, up and down twisting. The other hand on your balls, squeezing then softly and letting go, again and again. Stroke at a slow pace pace until you edge. Then medium pace until another edge and finally fast to the last edge.
Repeat this... Keep like this until I say so!
Edging and relaxing. Isn't that so good?
Don't stop. Let your body relax, let your eyes roll, your tongue out. Embrace the gooning state.
Oooooh benbron... Can you imagine the distance your cum will go when I finally let you cum?
Yes boy I'm not playing any tricks here. You will have a blasting orgasm today. So keep edging like I said.
I know I know... Eva. But she's not here, is she? She allowed me to choose your destiny today. And I know I will pay for letting you cum on our first day together...
But who cares? We are two kinky sluts aren't' we? We can't deny that. We love being disciplined by our goddess Eva. I mean, there are plenty of us actually. Keep going babe, 3 edges the way I taught.
So, given that. We will have to pay a toll to her. But I'll talk about that after you make a mess! Now, get you lube back, your dildo and your ass ready. Things may happen.. We are entering the final push and we will play a game called This or That!
But first enough of relaxing, give those balls 5 hard slaps to start again and reach the edge as fast as you can one time! It's simple. I'll say 2 options out loud, you choose one and do!
1 edge OR 10 ball slaps?
Spit on hand and smear on your face OR 2 fingers in and out of your ass 30 times?
10 edges or edge and hold for 2 minutes?
500 strokes without edging (repeat until you make it) OR 5 edges?
30 ball slaps or 10 edges?
3 minutes of palming or 3 minutes of ass fingering?
20 edges or ride a dildo for 2 minutes?
Edge 3 times by rubbing your frenulum like a girl rubbing her clit our edge 3 times by fucking your ass and massaging your balls?
Haha... I hope you are really ready. This is your last choice... CHOOSE: Give up and Ruin right now OR repeat everything from the moment I showed you my pussy and continue... I told you to remember that! Sorry! I promised I would allow you an orgasm, but I never said it would be easy. I can't make it easy! So... What's gonna be? Give up or do all those edges again? If you can't handle and choose to ruin, we part our ways here... Come back when you can handle.

CONTINUE

If you are here, you are a fucking true edging hero! You are ready to cum! Ready to blow that load for me, puppy! So edge once.
I hope you liked our time together. I loved it! And if I'm not part of that edge counter now... Oh I don't even want to think! Edge!
And so it's time to end this! You will have one last edging push! How many? The max amount you can! I want you scrolling over my poses and edging freely... Edge, count to five, and edge again! Do that for the max amount of times you can! And when you feel you are going to cross the line, just grab even harder that cock and pump it like the gooner edgeslut you are and don't stop pumping until you are dry! I want you exhausted, but with a smile in your face, knowing you came for me, Liana, after surviving all my challenges. Knowing you deserve this moment of pleasure...Come back when you are done.

CONTINUE (END)
So... Freaking... Delicious... Oh please keep stroking really slow. I know it hurts. I know you are tired. But keep up with me for a while. I loved our fun time! But we have a duty with our goddess...
So what we are going to do? Well, you are going to find 5 videos of Goddess Eva and follow them to the letter. Take your time, how long you want. Just remember that you have a duty now to play 5 videos of Goddess Eva de Vil.
And I will deal with her myself. I hope this new girl here deserves a space on your edge counter, trully. Because I won't forget you...Buh Bye cutie...I mean, puppy!
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 23
Losses: 23

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by benbron »

Feedback for
brian wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:58 pm
Welp! I'm just a puddle right now. :lol:

This set was really top-notch! One of the best ones I've received, really! And I'll tell you why: Because of the emotional rollercoaster that you made me ride.

When first meeting Liya I was certain that she wouldn't be good to me, even though she seemed grateful towards me. I was hesitant because I know the relationship you have to her, she being very dominant for you. It made me feel that you would probably write her in a same kind of way for me now. She is gorgeous, and making me use my best Fleshlight that early... I was being spoiled! I was worked up already when meeting her first friend, Sonya Blaze.

Sonya is an 11/10 for me. Definitely going to my list of favorites. Every single thing about her is just pure perfection. When she commanded me to look her in the eyes only, I decided that I would commit 100 % to this task. I did look her in her beautiful dark eyes during every pic. Of course not the impossible ones. This left me edging with two fingers. I managed to use them as a ring and edged 18 times during the video while only stroking with two fingers.

Then Lana. Loved, loved, LOVED the way she entered. Total dominance straight from the get-go. With Sonya I felt like we were playing with each other and that teasing, almost romantic kind of vibe. With Lana however, her talking about being neglected... That had me fearing for my cum immediately. :lol: She is obviously a legend, for me probably the GOAT of porn. So stroking to her was something I gladly did. The video was missing, but I figured it might have been the one from the pics, so I got it and watched it. I was a bit scared while I edged for her video. And when I paused the video and got sent back, having to pause another time with only one minute remaining, knowing that the cumshot probably would happen in that last minute, had me thinking she would have me ruin while the other dude gets to cum. That wasn't the case however, and when she told me she was going to take a bath I thought the next girl would await me in the spoiler. I took a breath of relief. Maybe I wasn't going to have to ruin for her after all.

Of course she would return to me immediately. At this moment, I knew I was fucked. For every single second of the cumshot/facial video I was thinking that I would have to ruin for her soon. She really got into my head. When she ordered me to hold my edge for the pic I knew that the next pic would mean I would have to ruin for her.

And I was proud to do so. I did it carefully, so that I wouldn't go into the refractory period. My cum just oozed out of my cock as she commanded me to ruin. I didn't feel much, and thought, that maybe Liya wouldn't notice, and I would get my reward as well. But at the same time... I was almost wanting to stay with Lana. Her beautiful eyes and body had me captured.

Rest one hour. I was interrupted in the set a couple of times as my phone rang and I had to answer both of the times, which was a bit annoying as it snapped me out of the set both times. Luckily I managed to get back to the mood. The phone calls however, had the set taking longer than it should've. I contemplated taking a break, but knew that I probably wouldn't be able to finish the set after that hour, as I had other things that needed my attention later. Therefore I decided to have just a couple of minutes of a rest and then continue. I knew I wasn't going to get the whole experience that you had planned for me, but I decided it was better to complete the set now when I was in a good mood, rather than returning another day.

I got back to Liya, she let me use my Fleshlight again, which felt heavenly, but the video was missing. I edged to a video of my choice instead. I thought Liya was going to give me my big reward, but then she made me visit yet another girl. It caught me off guard. At the exact same time that I clicked the spoiler I realized... This is a continuation set, and I haven't met Valerica Steele yet...

And there she was. Made me scared again. Would this really be a multi-ruin set? At the same time, I was hoping that Liya really was convincing, and that Val would really allow me to cum for her, maybe with a Fleshlight even..! I edged eagerly to the video that was provided. But of course. Who else than Val would rip away all my hope? Of course she would notice my balls were already emptied once. I was totally entranced by her dominance again. I edged for her and knew she had come her for a reason. She would collect her ValTax. And she got it. Another devastating ruin, which left my balls emptied again and my cock horny for more.

What a rollercoaster. Thanks brian! :love: Let's continue exchanging these sets.

Stats: 116 edges and two ruins in about 2 hours.

Liya Silver: 17 edges
Sonya Blaze: 37 edges
Lana Rhoades: 21 edges + 1 ruin
Valerica Steele: 19 edges + 1 ruin

All the pics were amazing, but these were probably the very best:
Holding my edge, knowing that a ruin would probably be incoming...

And this. She demanded my cum, and boy, what a ruin she received! :love:
MY RULES:

I'm hugely submissive and will do pretty much anything that a Goddess commands me to do. I love being toyed with and to follow the rules that are given. Lingerie, bikinis, slutty dresses and yoga pants are probably my biggest turn-ons.

If no other rules are given I'll follow this very simple set of rules, but know that I enjoy it very much to be dominated and when my rules are thrown in the garbage and I'm just told what to do:

Stroke 30 times
for each pic.
Edge for naked pussy.
Edge for naked ass.
Additional rule: Stroke 30 times for each pic of a girl with GLASSES. (Added by Favorite Eva De Vil and korashar on May 5th. 2023)
Additional rule: Every pair of tits you see is 1 extra stroke. This is increased by 1 every time. If the tits are pierced, then it is increased by 2. These strokes must be done as fast as possible, before you do anything else. If you edge from this, you must hold the edge for the remaining strokes. Resets after every set. This rule is active until my next full orgasm. (Added by Ecik17 on February 4th. 2024)

Toys: Let me know immediately if I'll need any of these in the set, especially if The Handy is needed, as it takes some time to prepare it. No need to use any of these, just for your knowledge and inspiration.

The Handy (Automatic stroker for the Quickshots. Can use existing funscripts or sync with video from faptap.com).
Fleshlight Kumzumi
Fleshlight Waifu
Fleshlight Toy Meets World
Fleshlight Quickshot Riley Reid
Fleshlight Quickshot Mia Malkova
Fleshlight Quickshot Alien
Fleshlight Connector to connect two of them together
Dildo
Small vibrator
Cock rings
Lube.

Favorite girls:
  • Valerica Steele
  • Eva De Vil
  • Adriana Chechik
  • Gia Derza
  • Eliza Ibarra
  • Carolina Sweets
  • Onlydi
  • Foxy Alissa
  • Little Caprice
  • Liya Silver
  • Eva Elfie
  • Emily Willis
  • Goddess Lindsey
  • Alina Lopez
  • Versona
  • Aidra Fox
  • Gina Valentina
  • Lana Rhoades
I like to meet new girls. I'll add them to my favorites when encountered in sets if I feel like it. Favorites can be promoted to Goddesses if they convince me of it.

Goddesses: If a model can convince me to add her to my Goddess list, I'll double everything for her as long as she stays on the list. Can have only three Goddesses at once. I like to think that a Goddess that get's dropped down to a Favorite should punish me or convince me to let her back to the status of Goddess. But that isn't necessary, just an option to explore if you feel like it. :-)

Current Goddesses:
  • Valerica Steele SPECIAL RULE: The ValTax. All orgasms in Valericas presence must be ruined until further notice. (Added by Valerica Steele and brian on January 18th.
Given rules: I'll modify my rules with any additional rules that may be given. Rules can also be removed.

Edge Counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele 129 edges
  • 2. Eva Elfie 82 edges
  • 3. Foxy Alissa 52 edges
  • 4. Sonya Blaze 37 edges
  • 5. Eva de Vil 36 edges
  • 6. Eliza Ibarra 35 edges
  • 7. Goddess Lindsey 29 edges
  • 8. Alina Lopez 23 edges
  • 9. Lana Rhoades 22 edges
  • 10. Liya Silver 18 edges
  • 11. Emily Willis 17 edges
  • 12. Adriana Chechik 16 edges
  • 13. Onlydi 15 edges
  • 14. Julia Rain 11 edges
  • 15. Little Caprice 9 edges
  • 16. Lucy Li 6 edges
  • 17. Goddess Versona 5 edges
  • 19. Gina Valentina 1 edge
  • 19. Aidra Fox 1 edge

Ruin counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele 2 ruins
  • 3. Foxy Alissa 1 ruin
  • 3. Lana Rhoades 1 ruin
Orgasm counter:
  • 1. Eva de Vil 1 orgasm

brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

Ecik17 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:50 pm
fb on fb
Happy you liked it and I achieved what I intended to :D

Scarlits ass is outrageous- I have a special rule for that lol.
Yeah honestly I never met Harley, and I also fell for her immediately. That often happens when I write sets for others with other models.
Fb on Fb
benbron wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:58 pm
really happy you enjoyed and it wasn’t too harsh. Cool to have the two stories to cross paths.

Yeah. Awesome that Liya has the same effect to you. Sonya is amazing, as a foot guy myself especially. Haven’t met her too often here unfortunately. Similar with Lana - that character just suits her. She is amazing and so dirty. I initially wanted to combine the ruin with the creampie as you expected - but wasn’t sure if that was to hard core cucking for your taste. I’m not into that in real life. But it’s hot here with these fictional characters

Sorry about the videos - they all worked with me. But I was using a VPN- maybe it depends on geo?

Yeah I didn’t want you to feel to safe with Liya and Val so it had to be done. We’ll see what happens next :D
Still haven’t cum since yours - mostly due to time - but i noticed my sets get crueler when denied. So I guess it depends on my state too lol
My rules

Currently have some time for normal sets (my multi day windows are more important to me though :blush:
:idea:Added: I'd like to experiment with some censored porn (preferably pics). Rule ideas welcome.
Would like to spend time with Sonya Blaze and / or Ria Rodriguez
I don't have much time in real life so I try to plan the sets - ideally for full and multiple days.

Reason and explanation
I can't really deny myself a lot in real life, therefore I prefer full day or multi day sets for specific days during which I know I'm on my own. This way I can fully dive in to the excellent writing and have a full immersive denial experience I miss in real life.

How do they work? It's simple!
Multi day sets can but don’t have to be longer than a normal set. However, they cover multiple parts over x number of days: The only important thing for me is that they keep me occupied during the days of my (little) denial window, ideally with multiple sessions per day. I’m always happy to return the favor with these!

PS: If you could kindly let me know when to do which part (of how many) that would help my daily routines and planning.
Next opportunities for full / multi day: March 8 PM to March 10 PM // March 19 PM - March 21 AM :blush:

Whatever type of set I receive, it's highly appreciated. :w00t:.
General Rules
There are two modes: normal mode and chastity mode (caged)
  • normal mode (standard): as the most here I want to serve and please the girls of Milovana (esp. my favourites below) by stroking, edging and doing what they please. It can be soft and gentle teasing, hard core and even some soft cucking
  • Chastity mode (for full / multi day sets): Although it's not a fantasy in real life I do enjoy being cucked by some favorites while caged, the hornier I get. Cucking can be girl on guy or girl on girl - nothing bi/shemale - I'm 100% straight

Regardless of caged or not: I get most turned on by the models showing me want I can't have: their body and pleasure - either by teasing me with it or especially during chastity mode giving it to other guys instead

:smartass: Both modes can work on their own, be combined and altered however you wish.

detailed rules & explanation for both modes below

:arrow: Normal mode
I start with this unless told otherwise.

Stroking
I'd like to wait a few images (at least 5,6) for my first edge

* 20 strokes for any girl on image
* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +10 for pussy
* lesbian scenes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)

if censored - add 10 for each uncensored

strokes stack, if I edge too soon I'll slap my balls for the remaining strokes of the picture lightly

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot

Edges stack.

Instructed edges welcome as well as additional rules, variations and moderate CBT
:arrow: Chastity Mode
(some changes)

During this I'm locked up while the model teases me with her words, images and actions: Not only is she taking away my orgasms, no, she's taking away my only pleasure (strokes & edges) and giving my desired orgasms to others (and herself). Cucking can also be a lesbian scene!

without further instructions I do the following:
  • stroke the "cock" of my chastity cage (no stimulation) based on stroke-rules
  • squeeze PC muscle 3 times based on edge-rules

variations very welcome: no touching at all, make me stimulate myself locked (vibrator, massage gun) etc - it's up to you

Here is an especially hot example from GoodGirl (spoiler) :idea:
I can’t believe you’re actually so pathetic that you’d sacrifice your orgasm just to watch me give it to someone else
Well I was kidding before but I’m not now
Can you guess why there are 2 of them?
That’s right, because not only did you forfeit your orgasm last time, you also forfeited it today
And I decided they’re going to these two gentlemen here instead of you
How does that make you feel?
I don’t really care. You did ask for this
You’re going to sit there and watch me get fucked and you’re going to enjoy it like the cuck you are
Unlike you, these 2 can cum whenever they want and do so all the time, this’ll probably be the second time they’ve each cum today
I think they’re getting close, are you ready?
Just think that this is the result of all your hard work and the 2 orgasms that you gave up for this
Come on, just a little bit more
Oh fuck, yes! Both of you cum at the same time!
Fill my mouth and pussy!
I hope this was worth it. Enjoy the blue balls
If you want to keep watching me maybe I’ll make it so you never get to cum again
the more turned on and desperate I am, the more I like this -> see "desperation status" :blush: I do get very excited during this - cumming inside cage is actually possible when desperate - edges however are rather dicy

Images are preferred, short videos are fine for this too (hqporner is great), some gallery recommendations are below.

The following is applicable for both modes

Orgasms

Mostly each complete set ends with exactly one release - that means either at the end of the normal set or at the end of the final day of a multi day set. (I've tried some fun exceptions, but I'd like to ask you to stick to this)

Release can be - from most likely to least likely:
  • ruin
  • partial ruin (eg 1 stroke/finger, certain spot)
  • full orgasm (though this should be a bit likelier for multi day sets :blush: )
1 release (ruined or normal orgasm) is the max and the end of a set as I just lose to much excitement even after ruins

Can't decide if you want to let me cum? check my signature to see when my last orgasm was or make it even worse for me...

:idea: Rare Exception for multi day sets and/or desperation status ON: *If* you end with a ruin, another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try.
:idea:Desperation status: ON (automatically *ON* from day 2 for multi day sets)
if this is ON, I'm especially horny and probably have been denied for some time. It's my highest level of arousal and therefore submissiveness. that means:

I enjoy the girls to be especially evil :devil: and like noted under "Cuck Mode" to be shown what I can't have, or what I'm desperate for is taken away from me and given to others - either to the girls or by the girls to someone else :whistle:

I become so submissive that...
  • ...I really want to be used/abused by the girls
  • ...I almost don't want a full/normal orgasm at all (at least not the easy way) and instead to be left crushed (eg with a ruin :\'-()
  • ...I have low stamina. So more "cage time" might be adequate - I can actually cum/ruin inside my cage
  • ...I am quite turned on by the thought of CEI and more likely to pull through - probably only if ruined :blush:
  • ...another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try *if* the set ends with a ruin. See example below.
Example for an extremely devilish turn on: :evil:
when very desperate: Ending an intense (multi day) set with a crushing ruin - then gently building me up and tricking me into the thought of a fulfilling reward just to ruin me again is end level mean :devil:
For multi day sets desperation mode is automatically ON from day 2
:new:Toys (just let me know if I need toys - don't have to say which - and I'll have all prepared)
  • chastity device (balls accessable)
  • Riley Reid Fleshlight(doesn't need to be connected to her character) - note: I cum very quickly using it / lose control easier
  • vibrator
  • condoms
  • shoelace
  • cock sleeve: I can stroke the sleeve, e.g. as a form of punishment (less sensation, more stamina) and probably could cum using it
  • small paddle
  • :new: Massage Gun (open spoiler)
Perhaps the model wants me to vibrate / massage my cock instead of stroking?

I have a basic massage gun - very similar to this . Using the round head anywhere, e.g. underneath the cock head and especially the U-shaped head (which fits exactly around my cock underneath the cock head is intense.

3 Speeds: slow is doable for some time, medium gets challenging and fast I can do at the most for 10 seconds without getting close (if I have edged and stroke before).

rules:
* 7 seconds per image
- slow for solo
- medium for lesbian / hardcore
* + 3 seconds fast for pussy reveal, soles and cum

Cumming at full speed becomes a little to intense quite quick.

:new:Pics, Videos, Preferences
I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is awesome for a chastity-part or so.

:new: I would like to experiment with some censored porn (ideally pictures) - no pussy, just feet e.g.

I like anything from soft solo shots, over lesbian, hard core, feet, anything (not a great fan of anal - it's ok if it's not the focus of the shot/narrative).

Harder content like BBC, group is fine, especially/preferably for cuck-mode, the longer the set goes /the more desperate i am.

no male bi (I'm 100% straight) or PMVs
:love: absolute Favorites
  • :love:Uma Jolie my favorite visually
    always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, slutty cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms. (see current narratives at the top of my rules). One of the few characters who could really push me (CEI etc)
  • Emily Willis So dirty, loves to cuck and ruin me. One of the few characters who could really push me (CEI etc) 10 tight head strokes for her pussy paused
  • Scarlit Scandal - great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking 1 additional edge for her ass :blush:
  • Naomi Woods Playful, she's intrigued by cucking me and ruined me in my cage during our first encounter.
  • :love:Liya Silver used to be my favorite dominant character (used a lot, lack of new material)
    First to lock me up: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, will never grant a full orgasm and could find ways to ruin without stroking *if* she wants...she can push limits and actually was the first to make me follow through with CEI
  • :new:Cherry Crush: haven't met her here yet - amazing feet and body... :blush:
Further favorites :blush:
  • Anna Claire Clouds Loves to cuck me
  • :new:Ria Rodriguez
  • :new:Bella Spark
  • :new:Kama Oxi
  • Sonya Blaze - mean but not as strict as liya
  • Alina Lopez
  • Lana Rhodes
  • Alex Grey - recently cucked and ruined me hard as I was desperate for her feet
  • Eva Lovia very devilish and dirty, love to cuck
  • Clara Mia - intimidating - looks cruel, playful and strict.
  • Agatha Vega - much nicer and playful than the others
  • Riley Reid - was confused why I had her Fleshlight if she's not on my list. What does that mean for me?
  • :idea: Jia Lissa helped Liya punish me for choosing to ruin instead of cumming fully instead. quite submissive, but not to me
  • Vanna Bardot pretty feet, slutty but confident
  • Melena Maria
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after. (still one is generally the max, but she might want to continue to work on me)
  • Naomi Swann: pretty feet, devilish expression.
  • Nancy A - host of the Lust B&B, enjoyed me ruining to her recently
  • Vanessa Alessia very mean, cucked me hard and enjoyed me ruining in my cage
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant, not an "easy girl"
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity - tried to make me a full time chastity-cuck, but Liya intervened.
  • Foxy Alissa- had me ruin in front of ner and 20 other women
+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics
:happy2: Galleries I'd like to have featured some time (optional) - you can refer to videos for some parts

Uma

Liya
  • not into anal, but these two sets 1 and 2 are amazing (cuck mode)
Scarlit Sonya Blaze Naomi Woods

Anna Claire Cloud Ria Rodriguez

Clara Mia
  • this and this could be anything, cucking, normal or even POV (some images)
Jia Katya Clover Eva Lovia Vanna Bardot
Melena pausedEmily
:no: no self anal, male bi (nothing of the kind), blood/watersports etc.). CEI I'm unlikely to follow through, but occasionally it can work if it's a very exciting theme and I'm in desperate mode.
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 27/APR/2024
Last ruin: 2/MAY/2024
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

Ecik17 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:58 am
FB on set:
Once again you got it right! Lovely set. Vanessa is devious... I used her pictures a lot in another set, so I was really excited to see her around. It's almost you (and her) knew I would edge without permission, because after the first intermission I did a lot, not only because of my rules but because I lost control and wanted to edge a couple times.

The classy pornstar challenge was a very nice game. Unfortunately for me, I'm really fucking band with names. The only one who appeared that I knew the full name was Adriana Chechik. A few others I knew, but could not remember the name properly. Yeah, I'm that bad.

I thought I would be forced to play the Gooner Weekend tasks again, and I was glad I wasn't ngl. The first one our difference was 2 tasks only. So I get lucky, 2 ball slaps are easy.

The only part I was not so sure was the Nancy one. She wanted me to twerk, right? I tried, but it was really hard to keep up with the fast cut pace of a pmv. And the girl on the black short was breaking me, I wanted to edge for her so bad. I think the twerking video works for continuous videos where I can follow the girls moves. Those are too fast to copy. So I cheated, lost control and edged a few times for that video, which was a really good video.

What trully broke me was the egirl obssession video. I ruined for that video. I loved how you also knew I would probably fail and placed a option for that. Even though it was not a proper orgasm, I came back on the next day, watched the babecock video as demanded and kept going.

Caprice then Scarlit... Of course. I was still horny from the day before and already loosing my mind for those "Going back to you seat you see", and then Scarlit! I don't remember if you made this set after I choose her as my absolute goddess, but ending with her was perfect.

Oh no, wait... That was not the ending, I forget the photo! Maud fucking Franklen was a twisting I was not expecting. My number was 61, not because it was my favorite picture, but because it was the farthest I could go. I almost ruined it all there already.

Hurt and blue balled, as I deserve! Thanks for the set.

Fav pic:
Can't describe how this picture got me... Holy shit.
Creating a set for Ecik17. Then I'll try one for Helequin, and one for Drool. I'm kinda in a creative block, so I started with Ecik since I'm better used to his rules.

I'm still trying to find time to play Drool's set for me.

Later I'll update my rules with some adaptations for my lack of time.

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
2O23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 2O23 »

benbron wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:49 am Thanks 2O23! Actually hadn't noticed your other set. Will get to them and return with feedback once done.
Actually, we need better notification system for sets to play.

My favoriteImage

My rules for Help me cum game
I prefer girls to tell me what to do. Otherwise, for each girl I spend half a minute on stroking with 1 rule:
naked pussy 20 BPM
naked tits & pussy 30 BPM
clothed girl 120 BPM
naked tits 160 BPM
nudity & clothes 180 BPM
covering/hiding nudity, nude back 200 BPM

Additional rules:
favorite adds 30 BPM
teacher adds 20 BPM
video goon
:no: I will never stroke for guys.
😈 pussy>tits, solo, lesbian

Wise girls started to teach me how to perform well, so next sets can be a continuation of those lessons.

Homework assignments:
✅ from Miss Azul: every time you edge, you slap your balls once! done
I'm waiting for new. :innocent:
HMC sets for me and created by me
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: korashar fb

Post by benbron »

Feedback for korahar:
Wow, that was a massive set, korashar! Hadn't expected this when I opened, even though you said it was gonna be a long run. :lol:

Hadn't seen Liana before, and she was very cute right from the start. She sent me to Maarya, and I expected nothing less than what she gave me. Maarya had me edging a whole 87 times plus holding for 4 minutes! I was pretty gooned up by then already. At this moment I had forgot that you mentioned it was going to be a long set, so I was thinking it could end with a ruin soon. Boy, was I wrong. :lol:

I was sent back to Liana, who had me warm up my ass. I have to admit that I removed my dildo from my toy list a couple of days ago, since it is a bit too big and I can't use it comfortably. Instead of using it I decided to edge when told to use my dildo.

At the gym I met Emilia. Of course she had a "If you skipped the anal part" punishment. I edged a total of 52 times for all the gifs. My cock was leaking really bad. After edging that much I failed the metronome challenge big time. It was one of those impossible challenges that I really like being used against me. :lol: Now I was mad to choose between a ruin or edging for Adriana Chechik twice per minute for a whopping 40 minutes! I knew I was about to choose between ruining now or edging for a while and have an accidental ruin. I was so gooned out by then I decided to take on the challenge and edge for Adriana... And somehow, I miraculously managed to not ruin and ended up edging 84 times for Adriana.

Having made it this far I was confident that I would make it through the whole set in one session. But Emilia started begging me to cum for her. I wanted to stay strong, and I did so, enduring 52 edges and 2 minutes of holding for her. When I reached the checkpoint I realized I would probably be facing as much torment as I had already endured. I knew I was fucked and decided to give Emilia what she was craving for.

Gooned for more than two hours, edged 272 times and held my edge for 6 minutes. Oh, and one orgasm, which now removes my additional rule for tits.

A couple days went by as I wasn't able to return to the set due to a lack of time. Today I returned.

It was a joyful moment finally getting to edge for Liana, but she didn't go easy on me. She had me edging a total amount of 127 edges and holding for 7 minutes and 30 seconds. I was genuinely trusting Emilia and Liana that she would let me cum, but I figured there would be some hook. When I reached the end I knew I wasn't going to be able to edge another 120 times, potentially more depending on the dice. This time, I chose to ruin for her, even though I would've wanted to cum for her.

Thanks for a great set, and for the many hours you had me gooning away. :lol:

Final stats:

Edges:
Eva de Vil: 1
Maarya: 16
Eliza Ibarra: 2
Lana Rhoades: 4
Emilia: 58 + 1 cum
Adriana Chechik: 84
Liana Luck: 127 + 1 ruin

Total amount of edges: 399 + 1 ruin + 1 cum

Both Liana and Emilia will be added to my favorites list.
MY RULES:

Stroke 30 times
for each pic.
Edge for naked pussy.
Edge for naked ass.

Fleshlight . Kumzumi
Fleshlight - Waifu
Fleshlight - Toy Meets World
Fleshlight Quickshot - Riley Reid
Fleshlight Quickshot - Mia Malkova
Fleshlight Quickshot - Alien
Fleshlight Connector (to connect two Quickshots together)
Small vibrator
Cock rings
Lube.

Favorite girls:
  • Valerica Steele
  • Eva De Vil
  • Adriana Chechik
  • Gia Derza
  • Eliza Ibarra
  • Carolina Sweets
  • Onlydi
  • Foxy Alissa
  • Little Caprice
  • Liya Silver
  • Eva Elfie
  • Emily Willis
  • Goddess Lindsey
  • Alina Lopez
  • Versona
  • Aidra Fox
  • Gina Valentina
  • Lana Rhoades
  • Liana Luck
  • Emilia Hops

Current Goddesses:

Edge Counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele 129: edges
  • 2. Liana Luck 127: edges
  • 3. Adriana Chechik 100: edges
  • 4. Eva Elfie 82: edges
  • 5. Emilia Hops 58: edges
  • 6. Foxy Alissa 52: edges
  • 9. Sonya Blaze 37: edges
  • 9. Eva de Vil 37: edges
  • 9. Eliza Ibarra 37: edges
  • 10. Goddess Lindsey: 29 edges
  • 11. Lana Rhoades: 26 edges
  • 12. Alina Lopez: 23 edges
  • 13. Liya Silver: 18 edges
  • 14. Emily Willis: 17 edges
  • 15. Maarya: 16 edges
  • 16. Onlydi: 15 edges
  • 17. Julia Rain: 11 edges
  • 18. Little Caprice: 9 edges
  • 19. Lucy Li: 6 edges
  • 20. Goddess Versona: 5 edges
  • 22. Gina Valentina: 1 edge
  • 22. Aidra Fox: 1 edge

Ruin counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele: 2 ruins
  • 4. Foxy Alissa: 1 ruin
  • 4. Lana Rhoades: 1 ruin
  • 4. Liana Luck: 1 ruin
Orgasm counter:
  • 1. Eva de Vil: 1 orgasm
  • 1. Emilia Hops: 1 orgasm

[/quote]
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by benbron »

Set for @Ecik17:
Ecik17 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:49 am

#Ecik17set
#WBbenbron

Before set:
You may need your Fleshlight. The set isn't that long, would guess it's about 45 minutes. Could've made it longer, but wanted to get something out for you now, rather than having you wait even longer for a return set. Hope you like it.
The set:
Hi there Ecik17! I'm very glad that you choose to appreciate us ebony women a bit this month.

Sometimes it feels like we're neglected. But let me tell you we have a secret weapon...

That's our asses. Big, juicy and beatiful.

You'd love to edge for this ass, wouldn't you? Benbron would be edging just to the sight of my beautiful thong.

But you on the other hand... You just keep stroking. And you're fine with that?

Oh, well. I guess you've chosen your rules yourself. Don't blame me if things get difficult.

I'm Demi Sutra by the way.

And I love a desperate gooner like you.

Admiring my beauty... Fighting the urge to edge...

Have you edged already? How are those balls feeling? If you haven't you are going to edge now but give yourself a hard slap to do balls afterwards.

That's it Ecik17. I love a good stroke slut like you. However, I do not want you edging.

Why don't we up the stakes a bit? For every edge without permission I want two hard ball slaps. One to each of the balls.

That's it... Keep stroking.

Keep edging, without permission.

Keep busting.

Okay, I'll let you catch your breath for a while if you want to. You can choose to just watch me get handled by a real dude, no touching at all OR you can choose to stroke along, but for every edge you have to give me one ball slap more. First edge = one slap, second = two slaps etc. Watch this: https://spankbang.com/6aarj/video/allbl ... rts+on+bbc
How did it go? Are your balls sore? Or are you rested but more horny?

I will break you today, know that. You will edge... Without my permission. You can try to struggle against. Or you can just embrace the pleasure in the pain.

Why you ask? I'll tell you why. Because you have this competition for February and I wasn't invited. You've spent time with Scarlit, Valerie, Harley, Kira and Cecilia and they got ahead already. But after today I will be on the first place on your list.

I want you to double all strokes for me from now on. I have to catch up somehow.

I'll make it more difficult. Edge for my ass Ecik17! You have my permission. Edge for me three times back to back, and do it as fast as you can!

Again, edge three times back to back!

That's it. Now I withdraw my permission. You're not allowed to edge. Let's see how well you can withstand after those edges.

They must've felt so so good!

Can you imagine how it would feel to grind that cock of yours up against my ass while I'm in doggy?

You could just slide my thong to the side and slip that cock inside my beautiful pussy.

You would like that, wouldn't you?

You can feel some of the pleasure if you just allow yourself to edge for me.

Why are you holding back Ecik17?

Isn't it worth a little pain to experience the pleasure that fucking me would give you?

Face down, ass up...

Just like this...

Imagine licking this pussy and then sticking your cock in there, stretching it...

I know you would like to...

Maybe you need some more convincing?

Watch this and edge three times per minute: https://spankbang.com/4xyya/video/ride+ ... ny+special
Am I on the top of your list yet?

If not I want you to double all your strokes for me once more. That means doubling what you've already doubled!

Tell you what. I'll even let you cum if you get me on top of that list of yours.

And if I'm not there once we're done...

I'm going to give you the most devastating of ruins.

Edge for my ass Ecik17! With permission...

Aand permission withdrawn. Is your cock sensitive yet?

Is all that stroking becoming difficult?

Are your balls hurting?

Is your tongue craving pussy?

That's it Ecik17!

Don't stop stroking!

You're making me so horny.

I'll give you a good view of my pussy, and after that I want to know if I'm on the top of your list or not.

So Ecik17, am I on top of your February list of unauthorized edges or not?

If that's a yes you're allowed to cum. Either by your hand or your Fleshlight. Watch this: https://spankbang.com/6cdw5/video/swing ... d+eroticax and stroke freely. Cum whenever. Mission accomplished! And if I'm not on the top of your list...

If it's a no I'm afraid I'll have to visit you again later... Until then I want you to get your Fleshlight out, lube it up and enter it. Watch this: https://spankbang.com/6cdw5/video/swing ... d+eroticax , and mimic the sucking and fucking. Try to get as close to the edge as possible and hold that edge for one minute before you get out of the Fleshlight and ruin on the pussy/ass of your Fleshlight.

MY RULES:

Stroke 30 times
for each pic.
Edge for naked pussy.
Edge for naked ass.

Fleshlight . Kumzumi
Fleshlight - Waifu
Fleshlight - Toy Meets World
Fleshlight Quickshot - Riley Reid
Fleshlight Quickshot - Mia Malkova
Fleshlight Quickshot - Alien
Fleshlight Connector (to connect two Quickshots together)
Small vibrator
Cock rings
Lube.

Favorite girls:
  • Valerica Steele
  • Eva De Vil
  • Adriana Chechik
  • Gia Derza
  • Eliza Ibarra
  • Carolina Sweets
  • Onlydi
  • Foxy Alissa
  • Little Caprice
  • Liya Silver
  • Eva Elfie
  • Emily Willis
  • Goddess Lindsey
  • Alina Lopez
  • Versona
  • Aidra Fox
  • Gina Valentina
  • Lana Rhoades
  • Liana Luck
  • Emilia Hops

Current Goddesses:

Edge Counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele 129: edges
  • 2. Liana Luck 127: edges
  • 3. Adriana Chechik 100: edges
  • 4. Eva Elfie 82: edges
  • 5. Emilia Hops 58: edges
  • 6. Foxy Alissa 52: edges
  • 9. Sonya Blaze 37: edges
  • 9. Eva de Vil 37: edges
  • 9. Eliza Ibarra 37: edges
  • 10. Goddess Lindsey: 29 edges
  • 11. Lana Rhoades: 26 edges
  • 12. Alina Lopez: 23 edges
  • 13. Liya Silver: 18 edges
  • 14. Emily Willis: 17 edges
  • 15. Maarya: 16 edges
  • 16. Onlydi: 15 edges
  • 17. Julia Rain: 11 edges
  • 18. Little Caprice: 9 edges
  • 19. Lucy Li: 6 edges
  • 20. Goddess Versona: 5 edges
  • 22. Gina Valentina: 1 edge
  • 22. Aidra Fox: 1 edge

Ruin counter:
  • 1. Valerica Steele: 2 ruins
  • 4. Foxy Alissa: 1 ruin
  • 4. Lana Rhoades: 1 ruin
  • 4. Liana Luck: 1 ruin
Orgasm counter:
  • 1. Eva de Vil: 1 orgasm
  • 1. Emilia Hops: 1 orgasm

Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Noah »

A set for
brian wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:59 pm
I have heard a rumour you haven't worshipped me enough here... We see eye to eye to that, so we are off to a great start... Unfortunately, that also means that you have to compensate for it... That also means that you should already be stroking and don't you think you should double your numbers for me, given you have to catch up? Yes, that is a great rule...

Therefore we will play a game where you get to proof to me that you know me well or not... If you manage to give me the right answer to questions about me I will reward you, but if you fail then I will reward you...

I will reward you by letting you worship me more and punish you in this tease by letting you worship less stimulating material than me... Even more... If you get X questions wrong then you will even get the additional rule to HMCP game that I applied at the start of the game, to punish you! Or rather... To motivate you to get better...

Let me clarify that rule... Whenever I pop up in one of your teases, the numbers will double for the next five images... If I keep popping up then you will have double the numbers during the whole tease... And your balls will be twice as full... Just the way I like them...

So let us start, shall we? I will make them multiple choice, to give you a fair chance... My panties give a hint of the punishment…

First question: How did I rise to fame?

A) Pornhub
B) YouTube
C) TwitchTV
D) Reddit
E) Twitter

Answer
The right answer was B! If you have chosen that then you will get your reward or else click on punishment!

Reward
There you go! The first one right… Way to go, Brian… Maybe you know more of than I thought you did… And that earns you the reward of worshipping me…

I have heard you like my body… And my feet especially… Better get some more right then to get the full package… I promise that it will be worth it…

What if I help you with the next question, given you have performed so well?… What do you say?

Good boy, you cannot refuse my help… Worship me properly and I will give you two answers that aren’t the right answer…

Alright then… For the next question the answer isn’t A nor E… Three options left… Still a fair chance you will guess wrong…

Punishment
As much as I hope my obedient toys know and worship me properly…

I find the thought amusing of you getting it wrong over and over again…

I mean… Multiple choice is nice of me, but five options is still difficult if you have not worshipped me enough in the past…

If that is the case then you are getting exactly what you deserve, pixel pumper…

I am going to give you a taste of your own medicine with this… Pump for pixels, my toy…

Next question: What is my star sign?
A) Capricorn
B) Scorpion
C) Cancer
D) Pisces
E) Virgo

Answer
Did you pick C?...

Reward
I am going to give you the option to open the punishment instead of this one… Given we both know that you deserve that more… But if you do then you cannot continue with these lewd images of me…

If you have decided to stay then you must worship me properly… Hard and fast strokes…

That is better… Do you like what you see?

Better enjoy it as long as it lasts, because one wrong answer and you’ll get a lot less to enjoy…

But you will grow to enjoy that even more… After a while you will always choose pixels over nudity, if I train you properly…

Punishment
I hope you are here for the second time and become a true pixel pumper…

You would like to see more than this, right? Tough luck… Get better at this game!

I have even set a trap for those that did perform well in the first round… Isn’t that devious of me?

If you know me well know then you would not get tricked right?… Guess you deserve this after all…

Pump harder, toy… This is the only thing you truly deserve…

Third question! Hope you are doing well… Or maybe not… What is my place of birth?
A) Chicago
B) Charleston
C) Miami
D) Los Angeles
E) Phoenix

Answer
Did you pick C?

Punishment
Soon this will be the only thing you will want to pump to…

Because we both know that a pixel pumper like you doesn’t deserve to see any kind of nudity...

I am being generous showing you my body during the questions…

Too generous… Pump harder and show me how much you want this… Just answer the next question wrong, so you get to pump for more pixels…

The answer is B, but give any other answer to show me how much you want to pump to these pixels only… I promise it will feel so good…

Reward
There you are! I am so proud of you giving the right answer…

How many do you have correct again? I prefer you’d get that new rule included in your sets…

Hope you are doubling those numbers for me… Stroke it hard and fast for me… Get really desperate…

If you haven’t been doubling your numbers then I have just decided that you will lose all the questions that you have done right…

Even more, you will go back to the punishment of those questions and do these right away… Because that is what you truly deserve…

Last question: What is my birth year, toy?

A) 1989
B) 1990
C) 1992
D) 1994
E) 1995

Answer
Did you pick B?

Reward
Final one and I promise this is the cherry on the cake…

The most lewd ones that you will get today…

I know how much you love these images… So get lost in them for me…

Do you think you deserve to cum after all of this?

Or will I keep your balls aching and blue… I have heard you like ruins… That is a bit of release, right?

But then this tease would be too much like another tease I have seen… I think it was from you… So look at that cum covering my body, while you keep it all inside…

Punishment
Good boy, such a good boy… This is what is best for you...

Not just getting denied pussy, but every curve that you take for granted as the gooner that you have become…

You can lose yourself in this too… It suits you so much better…

Let us make you forget about nudity altogether and turn you into the pixel pumper you are fated to be…

Pump harder as you beg to become my beta pixel slave… You like it so much, don’t you?

Oh my... Ending with this perfect view comes with the cost of blue balls...
And feedback @brian
Didn't see the censored tease coming, which was very arousing to me... Loved that you based it on the information within my rules and managed to make a story out of it, very perceptive! You were still very kind with the censors... Maybe it actually hits me harder the moment that it censors things that I love the most (ass, cleavage). I can remember someone sending me a censored gif of girls kissing and it hit me like a truck :lol: Still, because it fit your narrative so nicely it worked very well and also liked that it would end in an inevitable ruin :lol: The funny thing is that I used both of your picture sets in former teases that I have sent in the past... So we might have the same taste or you know my taste very well :lol:

Worst thing is that it wasn't as challenging as I am used to (mainly because I often get torpedoed with many videos), yet you still managed to make me ruin before the tease finished (which was a shame, because I would have preferred ruining to the pictures you have censored). Also loved the censored video that you have included :lol:

Tried to adapt more to your wishes as well...
My rules
You decide whether (and how) I get to cum (full or ruins) or not (denial~)... I like unfair games, mind games, games of chance, relentless teasing, twists and turns, devious women, being outsmarted within a tease, hypnotic/suggestive teases, gooning teases, being sunk deeper into porn, creativity... Just anything that messes with my mind, really

Creativity and material
I love giving creative freedom (that does respect my turn-offs) to include anything you think will drive me mad, even if it completely ignores all my rules! That also means I am fine with you including more than just pictures (like teases, CH, JOI, video’s etcetera)!

Triggers / Weaknesses / Turn-offs
- Skintight clothes
- Lingerie
- Panty outline
- Ass
- Bending over, arched back
- Cleavage
- Thighs (Thigh gap)
- Twerking, wiggling, teasing dancing
- TikTok thots
- Cum Shots / Cum Swapping / Cum covered
- Lesbian (girls kissing, licking)
- Girls ahegao, drooling
- Fucking machines, mounting dildo's, sucking dildo's.
- POV Blowjobs
- Toys that spurt cum
- Girls masturbating passionately (can be sensually or roughly)
- Pillow humping
- Censored porn
- Being called a 'porn addict'
- Porn addict/gooner captions
- Gooner/addiction/hypno clips
- Moans
- Lewd ASMR (wet sounds, moans)

Turn-offs
Too much focus on the guy within porn, sissification/bimbofication
Pornstars that I like (you are welcome to introduce me to new girls that should be on the list ;-) I am sure I like way more girl than are already on the list ;))
Pornstars
Gloria Sol
Guerlain
Michaela Isizzu
Alex Grey
Nancy A(ce)
Liya Silver
Ariana Marie
Emily Willis
Sabina Rouge
Jia Lissa
Lorena Garcia
Alexa Tomas
Niemira
Melena A
Amber Sym
Lauren Crist
Lena Nicole
Demy Fray
Riley Anne
Tracy Lindsay
Mandy Kay
Gia Rameygay
Nadya Nabakova
Alina Lopez
Molly Stewart
Calypso
Sapphira A
Sybil A
Abella Danger
Ellie Leen
Aidra Fox
Mila Azul
Shaiden Rogue
Eva Elfie
Lily Lou
Lacy Lennon
Stefany Kyler
Sonya Blaze
Luxury Girl
Purple Bitch
Sola Zola
Scarlet Chase
Lauren Chelsea
MyCherryCrush

Instagram / Models / Only Fans
Natalie Rouge
Sabrina Lynn
Jennatwitch
STPeach
Nathalie
Belle Delphine
Seltin Sweet
Alice Delish
Amouranth
Yus Lopez
Maja Strojek
Sarah Jean Underwood
Miss Bo
Julia Rose
Gigi Paris
Angie Varona
Sarah Houchens
Alla Bruletova
Sveta Bilyalova
Tofje_
Lulu Salvadori
Natalia Gryglewska
Lauren Summer
Morgan Lux
Maare Beaar (Mariana)
Alexis Ren
Aspen Mansfield
Nata Lee
Irina Dreyt
Yuliya Balandina
Angie Dusak
Alex Kay
Jessica Nigri
Jutta Leerdam
Maria Fernanda Galvao
Galina Dubenenko
Clara Lindblom
Julia Rommelt
Polina Malinovskaya
Emily Elizabeth
Silvia Caruso
Sommer Ray
Nasty Nass
Tasya (Twerk)
Any girl of StacyQ
Edging/Stroking
The amount of strokes/edges are decided by you by activating one of the three modes below (you can use different modes for parts of your teases). I am calling it the ‘Goon'O'Meter’! See it as an additional way for you to increase how badly I should be gooned out! Standard it will be on 'Level 1 Aroused'. The higher the level the more edging I will have to do!

You can adapt the concept to your set by adding, changing or removing things. You may even add more levels ;-)

Level 1 Aroused
- 20 strokes for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 60 strokes per picture)
- Only stroking without edging allowed to videos (unless the video instructs it)

Level 2 Triggered
- One edge for every category (cumulative in one picture, max four edges per picture)
- Two edges per minute to videos

Level 3 Gooned
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max six edges per picture)
- Three edges per minute to videos

Level 4 Addicted
- Two edges for every category (cumulative in one picture, max 10 edges per picture).
- Five edges per minute to videos

Categories that I will edge/stroke to
Ass
Cleavage
Lingerie
Stockings
Laced Lingerie
Tight clothing
Ahegao/Drooling
Yoga Pants, tight jeans or leggings
Bending over
Arched back
Skirts/Dresses
Kissing Girls
Blowjob
Lesbian
Licking
Thigh gap
Upskirt
Cum shot/swap/covered
Blonde(s)
Fucking Machines
Mounting/Sucking/Cum-spurting Dildo’s
Twerking/Wiggling/Sensually Moving
Censored porn
Porn addict/gooner captions

If anyone sends me a set then I will return the favor by creating one for you!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: korashar fb

Post by korashar »

benbron wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:06 am
Glad you liked! Holy shit that is a TON of edging. I was afraid I went too far, but if you say it was good... :-D
Drool wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:56 am
FB
Such an amazing experience. One of the best video focused sets I received. It took me a while to be able to do because of video sets needing more free time, but I managed finally.

Actually. I failed the first try and ruined for Ivanna, then I had to wait 1 entire week to have another free time. Now I finally made it to the end. I actually never saw that kinda of video of the first girls... It was too calm indeed, but I kept in mind Scarlit said it would be a progression set. And I loved it. The one she had me hitting myself for heels clicks was such a clever idea.

I was begging for some more action and when it came it came hard! First fast paced video was already with the fleshligh, then the a Camgirl splitscreen pmv, which is among my weakness.

The goon freestyle are devious... They seem innocent, but they break me really hard, because, of course, I try to edge the most I can. Now the "Gerogie Lyall PMV ft. Gesaffelstein - Pursuit" task. Impossible! Holy fuck that was EVIL. I edged in the fleshligh in first 30 seconds... I knew I was fucked. I had to half-cheat to survive this. After my 3rd edge before the 2 min marks I had to stand up. I mean, it's not cheating since no position was demanded of me, but I know I can hold much better if I'm standing up. It was the hardest (And hurtful) part of the set. Loved it.

My nipples where killing me already and I accidentally pulled the clamps off one time. Painful as it was, I put them back ASAP. I managed the metronome challenge somehow, but failed with the fleshlight on the first minute. Only to be made to play again and edge again before the 1 minute mark. Now I had to pull the clamps off again! Oh boy...

I played the fetch came edging to most of the pictures I found. So not entirely a break.

The last 5 or so compilations I was in a proper goon state already. Pain was mixed with pleasure... For the last 2 I had to do it standing with the fleshlight fixed because I was edging constantly... What a ending! Trully enjoyed every bit of it. I thought Scarlit would do something after allowing me to cum, but I think my goddess had mercy this time.

Thanks for the set!
Fav pic
#fetchset
#femboy

SET

It's time to duel

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
DO/DON'Ts:
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

benbron wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:43 am
Fb
Oh my god…so much ass this month! This was a shorter set, but absolutely relentless and brutal! Demi sutra kept me focusing on her ass the entire time! I did the first video without touching (I regret this). The difficulty really ramped up after I was allowed to edge…and then it was taken away from me :\'-( doubling the rules also made the set harder, and was appreciated!

By the time I got to the end, Demi was in the lead by 3 edges…which led to a great orgasm. Shorter….but intense. A lot of fun!

With such a set, it’s not a surprise that Demi is in first place in my monthly competition…but her lead is not as big as I thought it would be…mainly because of the ballslaps after edging…

Fav pics

Will be working on sets for Brian and noah next.

My Rules
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by j3rry »

2O23 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:26 pm
benbron wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:49 am Thanks 2O23! Actually hadn't noticed your other set. Will get to them and return with feedback once done.
Actually, we need better notification system for sets to play.
It's definitely sad for creators when their sets are overlooked. Also I have no idea if anyone is waiting for new sets now. So I should do a thorough analysis of previous posts which could take really long. Today I'd rather write a set for each player.

Answering to 2O23, I think it'll be good if everyone had it like below.
FattsDynamo wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:49 am Sets to Play
Misty's "harem king" set
Last ending's for Ecik's Game Show set
Some endings for Bjorn's Game Show set
Helequin's everyone set
BBBeanie's Valentine's everyone set
But it will took me ages to create stats for all of you, so as to find missed sets. Never mind, I don't have any New Year Resolutions, so I will have one now. :whistle:
If you want to make me cum, just play the game called: Help Me Cum Please! v2.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's time to duel
Leader board
MVP June 2023 & March 2024 & April 2024