Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
carpe_diem6969
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Seeking an online Dom/me'...male, female or trans. Want to be assigned 'homework,' to keep myself gooned, edged, denied etc.

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by carpe_diem6969 »

Hello Everyone!

Back for another stint playing the game *S*

I have been busy working on a real life project, which took up a lot of time, but have some more free time on my hands these days and think it is now time for some teasing, denial type fun once again. :-D

I'll be checking back the last few pages of the game over the coming days to see who is here, who i recognise from last time, and to post some sets etc.

In the meantime I'm accepting sets as of now. My last O (full) was 06/07/19 and i haven't done much of anything since then...so I'm ripe for teasing and clearly deserve a lot of denial now :lol:

Any questions about my rules please just let me know, and as ever major congrats to Helequin and all the regulars here for creating and maintaining a great game!

:wave: :wave:

My UPDATED rules
Spoiler: show
Normal Rules:

Basic (I will give the following number of strokes/edges to each image or gif posted in the following categories:)
general hardcore/fucking/sucking/oral/cumshot: 10 strokes per image/gif
bondage: 15 strokes per image/gif
pantyhose: 20 strokes per image/gif
bukkake: 15 strokes per image/gif
sissy (passive, small cocked or in chastity): 20 strokes per image/gif
sissy (hung/erect): 25 strokes per image/gif
tease and denial (image or caption etc): 30 strokes per image
goon/stroke encouragement captions: 45 strokes per image/gif (or number listed on image/gif)
edge encouragement captions : 1 edge per image/gif (or edge no. of times listed on image/gif)

Special Modifiers (alter the number of strokes or provide additional actions)
Hentai/art/3d – all strokes doubled (futa counts as sissy for strokes above)
vibrator/dildo/predicament bondage – ‘stroking’ done with vibrator
female domination - slap balls 7 times in addition to strokes
lesbian domination: slap balls 5 times in addition to strokes
CBT: snap rubber band on head of erection twice per image/gif in addition to strokes
breast bondage: pinch nipples for 30secs each per pic
milf/older woman: +10strokes
captioned/’story’ pics: +20 strokes (if I like the caption)
chastity femdom (incl. chastity femdom captions): +10 strokes
stilettos with pantyhose: +10 strokes
glasses with bukkake or drinking cum from a glass: +10 strokes
pic feat. fleshlight: 'stroke' or edge using fleshlight.
fleshlight bondage: tape fleshlight to underside of desk and 'hump' hands-free for my strokes/edges

‘Edge Triggers’ (after stroking for and doing any tasks above for a pic, I will immediately edge if the pic/gif features the following.)
Bare pussy visible through pantyhose (each pic = 1edge, each gif = 2 edges)
‘Sardax’ Femdom Art (each pic = 1 edge, each gif = 1 edges)
Sissy art by ‘Prim’ or ‘Prissy’(each pic = 1 edge, each gif = 2 edges)
‘Forced orgasm’ bondage (each pic = 1 edge, each gif = 2 edges)
‘One tit out’ (each pic = 1 edge, each gif = 2 edges)
Tentacle/monster pics/gifs (each pic = 30 strokes, and 1 edge, each gif = 30 strokes and 2 edges)

'Ruin Triggers'
I will 'schedule' a ruined orgasm once for every 10 ruined orgasm/forced male milking gifs I am sent (cumulative for as long as I play the game) and will keep a tracker of the number of these I receive. The person sending the gif can decide if I ruin immediately when reaching the 'trigger gif' or if I have to wait until the end of the set, or even set me another pic/video to ruin to (see below.)

Videos:
Send me a link to a video to that I have to watch whilst not being allowed to touch of stroke at all, or videos were you want me to edge at specific points, or if you see that I'm about to owe a 'ruin' (see ruin triggers above) then send a link to a video where you want me to ruin at a specific point.)

I will also 'double task' to my fav picture in each set i'm sent, and give that pic an 'honourable mention' each time.

Full orgasm:
I am not permitted to orgasm fully until I have experienced 10 ruined orgasms (see Ruin Triggers above.) Accidental ruins don't count to this total.

Unscheduled/Accidental Ruins:
If I accidentally ruin I am to be punished by deducting 5 from my current ruins counter (to minimum of zero)

I will report the image/gif/video etc that made me ruin and the person posting it can then select a video of that same genre (up to 20minutes long) for me to watch, whilst not allowed to stroke or touch myself at all.....so teach me to have self control....

Once I have watched the video I will restart the set from where I ruined, before completing any further sets.

Toys/Implements Available:
Wand Vibrator (with sleeve attachment):

Condoms:

NEW! Fleshlight:

Last Orgasm: 06/07/2019
Edges since last orgasm: 0
Last Ruin: n/a
Ruin Trigger Counter: 0/10
Ruins counting to full orgasm: 0/10
Unscheduled Ruins: 0
msoma
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by msoma »

@BBBeanie
Thanks for the set. I just don't know when I will try it (probably at the end of the month).
I also would like to make a set for you but I don't know when either.
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BBBeanie »

A set for @ carpe_diem6969
Back for some teasing I see
Let’s start you off with some strokes then
While I tell you what’s going to happen tonight
You’ll be stroked and edged and teased
By multiple women...
But you won’t get any progress towards your release
I feel that it’s way too soon to give any
We’ve got to build you up for it...
So no complaining only stroking
But don’t fret I won’t be the only one teasing you
I’ve invited a couple women to see to it your cock leaks
Then we’ve got a special finale just for you
I hope you are ready
I think it’s time to introduce you to my first friend
She’s a bit preoccupied so she won’t talk much
So I’ll leave you two to enjoy each other’s company
Oh I’m back hope you enjoyed that session...
Because you aren’t done yet
Oh hey there
I hope your ready to edge
You must be dying to after that vibrator session
So edge for me
Yes just like that
More
Are you leaking yet?
This must feel like torture
But you can handle it
We are approaching the finale
See you later
That’s right more stroking and edging I don’t think we need to explain more just edge then put that dick away
My rules
These Rules are focused on BallBusting but the set creator may add stroking and edging as they see fit
I put a strong emphasis for set creator creativity, if you have an idea you would like me to preform don’t hesitate to put it in I’ll try to accommodate your instructions as much as I can.

Set up: If you want to tell me how to prep for a set, i.e. position, tied balls, new implements to hit my balls with then feel free to add. If I cannot accommodate your additions I’ll add a hard hit per woman per rule I can’t accommodate so don’t go too crazy.
I don’t have much in terms of toys I can use: shoelace, metal flashlight(baton), and basic household items.

Hit count(stack groups fine)
Boobs: 6 hits( plus 4 if pierced)
Pussy: 4 hits
Lingerie: 10 hits
Heels/boots: 5 hits
Normal underwear/swimwear: 5 hits
Strap on(female): 5 hits(if nude except strap on 12 hard hits)
Hentai(any gender):adds 1 hard hit per person
Ballbusting caption: 10 hits(Bonus if you make one intensity changes to hard)
Cock and Balls: 5 hits
Bondage(any gender): changes intensity to hard(Does not count as Nude if nothing but rope)
Full nude(Female only):10 hard hits
Nude except for heels/stockings(Female only): 15 Hard Hits

Squeezing
If fully clothed I will squeeze my balls depending on hair color

Blonde: squeeze individually for 10 sec
Brunette:squeeze together for 10 sec
Redhead: individual with pulses(normal, hard, normal, hard etc) 20 sec
Black: together with pulses
Unnatural Color: Individual as hard as I can for 15 sec

Favorite System
My one and only Favorite Mila Azul will be joined by set creators Choice in a new favorite. Meaning you get to choose who gets special rules. This additional favorite will be valid by default the next two sets, this time may be lengthened by set creator but may not be indefinite. You may also specify the rule that tags along with her(I prefer ballbusting but will allow edging). If not specified she will share the same rule of Mila which doubles the amount of hits no matter the intensity. For example if you wanted to add Sasha Grey to my list but don’t specify any thing else she acts as another Mila but only lasts the next two sets. I imagine this could stack pretty fast so I will stop adding new favorites temporarily if they get too high.

I realize these changes could make my set brutal fast but don’t worry about it, I will moderate myself if I feel as though it will hurt beyond my limits I will stop or lower intensity. Also feel free to warn me if you think the set will be too brutal it’ll change my temperament and I’ll be less likely to go super intense in the beginning.

New favorites (rule ,sets remaining)
Mila Azul:Double everything(if nude plus heels floor hit):indefinite
Emily Bloom: Double Everything ; 2 sets
Francesca Le: Ball crushing with conversion of 1 hit to 1 second of crushing( will apply to all people in picture); 2 sets
Foxy Di: In addition to busts add strokes with conversion of 1 hit to 10 strokes( only applies to her only in pic); 2 sets
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
bloody223
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by bloody223 »

So to give a short feedback about the 1000reply challenge it was great as expected.

But I didn't make it
Failed few images after "I can hold back"
So like the rules said I'm waiting for a punishment set

My rules
Wildcard: You can add a new rule (maybe see toylist too)
I will double task for favorites
Brunettes or Dark Hair: 500 strokes
Blondes – 3 edges
Redheads – 25 ballslaps
Chastity - 1 day of chastity
Facesit - 2 days of chastity + My mistress will facesit me for 5min like shown on the picture
Shemale -150 Strokes + Standard Tasks
Chasity/Denial caption - will 3x strokes/edges
Creampie - put vibrator on chastity for 5min (I add time and do at the end of the set when locked up)

Some of my Favorites: Dillion Harper, Mia Malkova, Ashley Fires, Little Caprice, Alexis Texas, Lucy Li, Jynx Maze, Naomi Woods + some secrets will add when exposed
Toylist: Chastity cage, fleshlight, cock rings, cock ring vibe, condoms, lube

Chastity until 24.08.2019 (since 15.02.2019)
Last full orgasm 16.06.2019
Last ruined orgasm 14.05.2019
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Helequin »

@Everyone:
I’m home and will resume the thread updates and will be playing again as well. I have once again completely redone my rules, though there will be lots of familiar elements to them. I would still love to come up with a good idea for rules which could change quite a bit picture to picture inside a single photo shoot, but so far the ‘what is she touching’ style of rules is all I’ve got. :lol:

I've tried to keep my rules a little simpler, but the text block is still huge. So tell me if I'm way overboard on detail. :lol:

I will also be giving the 10000RCC Finale another shot later tonight with my new rules.

@Zerg:
Contains some 1000RCC Finale Spoilers
Haha, yes I may have pretty good control. But I’m not –that- good. I’m not sure it’s humanly possible to be that good honestly :lol:

Yes, Caprice certainly can be in this game! I chose the second one, which sort of made me realize how impossible the tease was going to be with my rules at the time. I know the first option would be easier for the finale, but it’s a pretty brutal option considering where Kyla sits in my favourites list. I actually included it knowing she is so rarely used for images (because her old stuff isn’t HD and new stuff is all on her own site). But, knowing Caprice intended that trap, I will pick Kyla again when I go through the second time. We’ll see which option I take this time.

At least Caprice didn’t force me to pick Niemira….

No worries about the denial. Sleep is important! And if ruining doesn’t help…well of course your health and life come first. But, training might just work!

@Bloody223:
Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed the finale even if you didn’t make it.

More 1000RCC Finale Spoilers
Ouch! You go so far into that too…well I guess we will see what the thread has for you next huh?

@BBBeanie:
It looks like you are next in line for a set! I think someone needs to re-visit you after last time :lol:

Francesca: Did you think we'd start slow? No fucking way!

So get those balls in position and keep crushing! I want you begging by the end

Not for mercy no. For us to order you to play with your ass! For right now, just crush!

Malia: Maybe if you built a proper ball crusher Francesca would come fuck you!

Francesca: Now there's an idea. Could you imagine yourself like that? Your balls crushed flat in a vice of a toy while I bend you over and fuck you. I'd keep going until you spurted out cum, but I wouldn’t stop.

And you know, I'm not sure you have an excuse to not have one. Ariel trained Helequin to use one with a makeshift thing made of cardboard and coat hangar wire. So..

Malia: Crush harder if you can for not having one!

You don't have the toy, which means no free hands to stroke or to play with your rear. So just crush and wish you were this lucky guy.

Because he's our little fuck slut, and today you don't get to be.

You know what Francesca is going to ask in a moment aren't you?

Franscesca: Don't let up on those balls! Keep dreaming and tell me Beanie, are you ready yet?

I want you to beg. Fucking beg me or any girl to take your ass and fuck it. Beg out loud in the thread when you're done here if you really want it. Come on, you know you want to. Now get going!

Ouch, it really looks like you need to lay down after all that Beanie!

I'm sorry, that was mean. But really fun to watch. So…thank you! I wonder who's next…

You really enjoyed me a lot last time it sounded like. Then I think I need to be on your list with a special rule of my own. I might even stay covered long enough to give your balls a little break.

Or maybe not. If you can't remember my name, give those balls the longest, hardest squeeze you can manage. Now, here's the special rule I want you to follow.

For every image of me I edge once to start, to keep you nice and horny! But right as you edge, I want you to take a good look at me and how I'm posed. How do you think I would bust you? What does that pose make you want me to do to you? Whatever you fist think of, I want you to do all your busts for the pose that way!

If you're just squeezing I guess only the edge counts. But a bra is lingerie right? So what do you want? Some good hard punches? Maybe slaps from below? My knee rammed hard and straight into your balls and then grinding them flat after each hit?

And you might have thought I could only break your nuts if I was naked. *laughs*

Oh I'm much more clever than that. *she grins, a timer on her phone going off*

*You can't help but look*

Hahaha that looked painful! Will my tits help?

You look worried Beanie. You wrote your rules so surely you must realize

How many pictures 'Mila Azul heels' turns up in a web search.

*another timer goes off*

Let's just say more than enough to make you crawl out of here!

But as amusing as seeing you drop is

It's much more fun when you bust for me!

Our time is almost up, so I really want you to think about the next pose of mine. What horribly painful way would you most want me to say goodbye for today hmm?

Now do it!

Or maybe goodbye was just me saying I need a good fuck whiel you hurt those balls!

And call me greedy…but I want more! More fucking..

And definitely more busting. Mila should not be the only one who gets to send you to the floor!

So how about a wildcard? Fuuuck…

For any cumshot you will floor yourself!

Fuck I can't wait!

I'm going to milk him dry and you'll be left in agony on the ground!

It's so fucking hot I might even let you cum!

And you can ask for mercy, but I can't promise it will go well!

Mercy Please! (use this any time you need to)
What did I just fucking say? Don't touch your cock. I should ask Mila to deny you until you can learn to punch the cum out of your balls.

So feel lucky that's her call and not mine. Now put your cock away, don't cum for 24 hours and you better make it well known you had to be a little bitch and give up when you were so close to an orgasm!

Keep going
Edge and then drop!

Again! Really show me how much you want this!

Oh fuck that's so hot! Edge and floor again!

You're there! Edge and ride it as you get ready to hit yourself to the floor! This time, pump your cock and blow your load everywhere as you crumple down to the ground!

Now get back up! No rest yet. Stand straight, legs spread. I'll be nice and you can skip the edge this time. Now drop yourself as a thank you for cumming!

Active Players in the last week
Going to be a bit generous on cutting people for a day or two since the thread was quite quiet while I was away.

Name – Sets Created/Received this Month - Last post – Waiting Since
Helequin - 5/3 –July 9 – July 9
Bloody223 – 0/0 – July 9 – July 9
Zerg – 3/2 – July 7 – July 7
nuereinerdiesersteine – 4/1 – July 6 – July 3

msoma – 1/1 – July 8 – 1 set to do
Binny – 1/0 – July 8 – 1 set to do, router problems suck

Sets to reply to
BBBeanie – 4/4- July 7 – 1 set
carpe_diem6969 – 0/1 – July 8 – 1 set
Geekymathstudent – 1/2 – July 6 – 1 set
Stundenzettel – 1/1 – July 3 – 1 set
Mr.styr – 1/2 – July 3 – 2 sets
Vennyo – 1/1 – July 1– 2 sets

My Rules
The next time I am allowed a full orgasm in this game I am denied instead (lost wager).

One of my favourite models is still ‘poisoned’ in the words of Karlie/Zerg as a punishment. The next time I see her I must randomize a punishment from the box. Miela was the first, and the punishment is done.
My rules look huge, I hope are easy to work with. At the most basic, clothing means stroke, nudity makes me edge and everything else adds extras. I’ve coloured rules green for stroking/technique, blue for edging, red for ballbusting and purple for special rules.

All rules are per model (female or trans) in the image and stack. I will try to do them as simultaneously as possible unless the rule says otherwise.

I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding to the basics of stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum. So go ahead and use pictures, videos, the toys I have listed and anything else you can think up! Don’t be afraid to completely overturn my rules and do something different if you have an idea.

Main Rules
Clothed or covered – 1 minute stroking
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can.
Each bare nipple, ass, pussy (or trans cock) – 1 edge
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – Squeeze/crush balls slow but hard after each edge
Full nude – Do any edging and riding with full strokes up and down.
Cumshot – Counts as a liquid! (+1 edge per)

For all ball hits - the model can tell me how hard to hit. If she doesn’t say, I will hit harder the hotter the image is to me. How she hits me (use highest rule that fits image):
Holding any object which could be used to bust – hit with the closest thing I have to what she’s holding
Legs and feet visible in boots or platforms – stomps on my balls (dropped weight)
Legs and feet visible - kicks
Either hand closed/balled up – punches
Otherwise - slaps
Releases – Any permission for me to ruin or cum must come from a wildcard or direct instruction.

Wildcard/Direct Instructions – Get as creative as you like! You can add or change as many rules as you want with wildcard rules, or just have the models give instructions through the set which I will follow

Feature Category (changes often)
– Wearing anything stars and stripes based – 5 hard as I dare ball hits to celebrate their win!

Favourite and Featured Models (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer for these women. Since I find them all very hot, they will get harder ballbusting too. Some also have 'projects' they want to train me for!

Featured: Anissa Kate, Belle Claire, Gina Valentina, Taylor Sands, Valentina Nappi

Help Me Cum Permanent Features: Malena Morgan, Mila Azul, Niemira

Favourites: Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne, Chanel Santini, Gloria Sol, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Sunny Leone, Tori Black

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Models' Projects:
This little list is just for fun and you don't need to follow it. Based on what happens in the sets I get, if a favourite/feature model feels like she has something specific she wants to do with me, I will add it here.

Gina Valentina - seems set on trying to make me cum with only anal stimulation.
Chanel Santini - likes Gina's idea above.
Gloria Sol - curious about why I seem to ruin more easily to her than anyone else

Kyla Cole and Lorena Garcia - these two are just my absolute favourites and can take charge of me in ways other models can't quite match the feeling of, even if Miela, Caprice and Ariel are all very, very close.
Edge Log – To keep me horny and wanting to be edge over and over, I will keep track of how many edges I go through between each and every ruin and orgasm. Any time I ruin without permission I must eat it and the author of that set may choose a punishment for me from the box.
No edges yet!

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment
0 – Any other punishment task someone thinks up.

0 - I have to play the Edgemaster Gauntlet game (thread in this section is closed but I will still use the rules) until I find a 10/10 image. I must ruin to that image, lick it all up and then add a punishment rule related to the picture I ruined to in my rules for 2 sets.

1 - Do a dedicated punishment set someone makes for me.

1 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up. I can slow down, but must stroke fast at each orgasm for full POT.

1 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.

1 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.

2 – Watch 1 round of a CH video. Ballbust to the beat instead of stroke.
Fun Details with Materials
These activate whenever the model touches the material with any part of her body (even through her clothing, so what she’s standing/sitting on etc. all counts) and different objects will add up, even if the same material. Her clothes and anything else she is wearing do not normally count.

If in doubt, an object counts for what it looks like at a quick glance (e.g. wood veneer is wood). You can always specify if something isn’t 100% clear.

Glass and other clear objects – Palm my tip instead of stroking
Carpet, Rug or Fur – Stroke my tip only
Metal – Use pulsing squeezes around my cock, no up and down strokes. I can stroke to get close to the edge, but must do any edges with the squeezes.

Liquids - +1 edge per source of liquid (e.g. 2 cumshots under a shower is +3 edges)
Wood – Add 20s riding to all edges
Plastic and Silicone – Ride all edges 10s longer and do them with slow, sensual strokes

Sand – Hold my balls so every downward stroke punches them
Tile and Ceramic – 5 ball hits
Leather – 20 light but rapid ball hits
Stone/Rock - Crush my balls while I do all other tasks, for at least 20s

Ballbusting Mode - an optional extra
An optional rule set any model can turn on or off by telling me to. For all sets these rules start off, so they only matter if a model decides to use them. If she turns them on, they can either replace the equivalent Main Rules or get added on top of them at the model's choice (please say which!).

Clothed or covered – 30 seconds of light, rapid ball hits
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hard hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can.
Each bare nipple, ass, pussy (or trans cock) – 3 ball hits
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – On the last hit of each rule, press down to crush and grind my balls hard into a hard surface.
Full nude – 3 hard as I dare hits.
Cumshot on a Favourite/Featured Model – Floor myself once per cumshot.
Cumshot on any other model – 3 hard as I dare hits per cumshot
Videos
If there are no specific instructions, videos follow the above rules for what is on screen with a few changes. 1 Edge per minute for half nude and 2 per minute for fully nude models (much easier to track than what part I can see of them). Edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break between edges. Ballbusting goes up in intensity as the action on screen does. Materials apply as best I can.

Assigned tasks – You can also assign a set of tasks/rules you make up for any video instead of using my base rules.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my base rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes and Toys
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:. A few more specifics on two things below:

Anal:
Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking. No ass to mouth please.
Ballbusting
I can find ballbusting really, really hot so long as it's worked in with some other sort of sexy play. For me it's about domination, devotion and how it can amplify and change all the other sexual sensations. Pure or too much pain is a turn off for me. But mixed in with all the other sexiness, it can be a huge turn on. Probably not something I would want constantly all the time, but it's in my regular rules for a reason.

Creativity with technique can also add a lot of fun, and keep interest high and the exact sensations changing compared to just piling on more basic hits.
Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items. More specialty items include:

Fleshlight: Tori Black Torrid. Also have a generic ass cheeks speedbump sleeve. This takes a few minutes to prepare and clean up, but it always available.

Humbler, which also has a ball crushing attachment (the sort that is tightened with a pair of knobs).

Ball crusher - can be used by stacking weight on it or with screw down knobs. It is really, really difficult to hold the edge without going over if this thing is on tight, as just the stimulation from the constant pressure is likely to tip me over once I'm that close. Even edges without riding are much more challenging.

Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Ruin: June 3, without permission
Last Full Orgasm: June 20, with ball crushing
1000th Reply Challenge Visits
A record of who I have visited and why. Contains minor game spoilers.
D: Denied, R: Ruin, O: Orgasm
P: Playful, M: Demanding, C: Cruel

Gigi Allens - D:2 R:0 O:1 | P:1 M:1 C:1
Katrina Jade - D:5 R:0 O:3 | P:3 M:2 C:3
Caprice - D:2 R:0 O:2 | P:1 M:3 C:0
Alexis Grace - D:3 R:1 O:1 | P:2 M:2 C:1
Lorena Garcia - D:2 R:3 O:1 | P:1 M:4 C:1
Sarah Vandella - D:3 R:1 O:1 | P:1 M:4 C:0
Adriana Chechik - D:4 R:1 O:1 |P:1 M:4 C:1

Playing until (more significant spoiler in here)
At least the morning of July 5
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BBBeanie »

@Helequin Feedback
My oh my that start. It set a tone when I began because you don’t start with crushing unless it’s followed by lots and lots of hits. It really maximizes the pain felt so starting with that got me excited. Not to mention every pic she was in converts every hit to crushing so a lot of those pics were 30+ secs that was a lot of crushing. Coupled with the fantasy of being the dude in that shoot really made it hard not to ruin it there. I’m not sure how to beg for it though, do I post on here with 1 time rules for an ass fucking set or do I make another thread to beg for instructions? Either one I think would satisfy Francesca :lol: .

Anyway continuing on to Whitney’s portion, that was a nice rule to add for her. For the first few poses I imagined she held my balls then punched them hard and her stripping was a reward for taking it, then when Mila came for the first time I imagined that Whitney was turned on by my flooring so she wanted to try it herself so I did hard hits with a sock weapon to simulate that. Then when Mila came a second time I imagined her foot staying a bit longer crushing my balls as she kicked them so hard hit followed by 2 sec of hard squeezing. finally when she was ready to say goodbye I imagined the only finish to that was a flooring kick so I floored myself there. This way of imagining what she would do then imitating that as best as I could really got made the set feel more like a session and I really enjoyed it.

Lucky for me it wasn’t over yet. So when she was getting fucked I imagined I was there and busting myself in front of them sort of like a cuckold situation but with added busting. So naturally I would be trying my best to please Whitney in that situation so my hits were hard for not only her hits but his as well. That part took a while to complete especially because I also had to edge I had to pause a bit more after the edge to not accidentally ruin. Then the big Wildcard finale, this part was brutal 4 floorings in a row was difficult luckily that edge gave me some time to recover before the next blow. Then the last pic I held the edge and that flooring hit definitely pushed me over and definitely enhancing that orgasm, I’ve cam from busting before (once with only busting the hits were laced out rhythmically ) but never combined with this hard of a hit. That was great. Glad to put Whitney on the favorites.
After Helequins set I don’t have the energy for a new set tonight but one is coming

My rules
Spoiler: hide
These Rules are focused on BallBusting but the set creator may add stroking and edging as they see fit
I put a strong emphasis for set creator creativity, if you have an idea you would like me to preform don’t hesitate to put it in I’ll try to accommodate your instructions as much as I can.

Set up: If you want to tell me how to prep for a set, i.e. position, tied balls, new implements to hit my balls with then feel free to add. If I cannot accommodate your additions I’ll add a hard hit per woman per rule I can’t accommodate so don’t go too crazy.
I don’t have much in terms of toys I can use: shoelace, metal flashlight(baton), and basic household items.

Bondage(any gender): changes intensity to hard(Does not count as Nude if nothing but rope)

Squeezing

Favorite System
My one and only Favorite Mila Azul will be joined by set creators Choice in a new favorite. Meaning you get to choose who gets special rules. This additional favorite will be valid by default the next two sets, this time may be lengthened by set creator but may not be indefinite. You may also specify the rule that tags along with her(I prefer ballbusting but will allow edging). If not specified she will share the same rule of Mila which doubles the amount of hits no matter the intensity. For example if you wanted to add Sasha Grey to my list but don’t specify any thing else she acts as another Mila but only lasts the next two sets. I imagine this could stack pretty fast so I will stop adding new favorites temporarily if they get too high.

I realize these changes could make my set brutal fast but don’t worry about it, I will moderate myself if I feel as though it will hurt beyond my limits I will stop or lower intensity. Also feel free to warn me if you think the set will be too brutal it’ll change my temperament and I’ll be less likely to go super intense in the beginning.

Francesca Le: Ball crushing with conversion of 1 hit to 1 second of crushing( will apply to all people in picture); 1 set
Foxy Di: In addition to busts add strokes with conversion of 1 hit to 10 strokes( only applies to her only in pic); 2 sets
Whitney Westgate:edge once then look at her pose and imagine how she would bust me and do my hits imitating that method as best as I can; 2 sets
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Everyone:
I managed to finish the 1000RCC Finale last night with my new rules, along with Zerg’s add-on I had to do at the same time. After 319 edges, all of them except a few held between 10 and 30s, I made it and finished the challenge! Surviving 300+ edges is definitely a first for me, and it felt amazing.

I was also ordered to take the reward at the end, so my lost wager modifier is still there instead of being used.

@Zerg /Anyone Interested:
More details on how that finale went:
Well, Kyla’s intro again started off intense with her sheer shirt meaning the first few images were already busting and edging me. Still, this time the intro was ‘only’ 56 edges and it felt like I at least had a chance to make it through.

Moving to Niemira, I was able to take a bit of a break from the edge until the first choice. Very clever to go back and edit Caprice’s parts a bit, I certainly didn’t expect to see Karlie (or for her to have mercy on me). I decided against her deal, since Caprice deserves every edge and my rules were more reasonable this time.

I chose the two women who’s tasks stood out the most, rather than just the two models I liked best this time. So this time it was Gigi and Lorena. Gigi’s stand on one leg for 10 minutes task seemed easier, but I very quickly realized how impossible it is to keep my balance while edging and crushing my balls in a fleshlight to Lorena’s pictures…so it just became 10 minutes of a lot of ball slapping.

From here on, everything would be done in the fleshlight and Niemira started edging me too, along with that wooden floor she was on. I was wondering if Caprice had changed anything about the second choice, but I only noticed a slight difference to her wording which made it very, very clear I had to pick Kyla. I wanted to do the edges, but I realized I wouldn’t survive the whole finale if I did. So I added the Kyla denial rule instead.

By the third choice, I was really wondering what Caprice would do to it. I was perhaps a little relieved when she didn’t mess with the choice, instead just edging and busting me. The hard as I dare punch to that gorgeous image of her left me on the floor, right before I told Niemira to kick me. Ouch, but felt so good in a way too. :lol:

By the fourth choice the edging was becoming incredibly difficult. All I could think of was the women, the edge and being on it. I had no idea what Caprice was going to do here, and the cock hero was a complete surprise. It did let me get off the edge for a while, but the final parts of it were impossible to stay off the edge, so I had to pause a number of times. I chose the POT option, and this gave me a break from the fleshlight at least for a few images.

By choice 5, I had no idea how much more I could take. The edge was a little harder to even hit with the toy, and I was desperately horny out of my mind. This question was one where I did know exactly what I would choose, and Caprice’s teasing only made the fantasy of it that much hotter. I very, very nearly lost it to this image:
Before choosing the romantic option. This is when I realized there was a choice 6 yet to go, and it had me very worried.

I was dying to cum by the time I made it back to Kyla, and that sheer shirt of hers in the first two images was brutal. This choice was hard for me, even though I knew what Kyla would do to me there was a big part of me which wanted to take her offer just to cum for her. But, first Caprice. She really did have me terrified for a moment that she would make all of the edging and take away or mess with the reward I might still make it to. But I love how she was just teasing, and took the punishment from devious and harsh to supportive as I did more and more for her. It was really, really sexy and the sort of attitude which I just have a huge weakness for. And it pushed me to hold on and get to see Niemira again.

What can I say about the end? I edged myself half insane for Kyla, then even more insane for Niemira. The wood floor in the final images (which I totally forgot was even there until I saw the section again), really stretched out the final section. I was close to 3 hours into this, having edged from the very start by the time I reached the end.

Oh dear god I came hard. I didn’t have to do much preparation as I couldn’t have asked for anything better (other than having her actually in the room) than the fleshlight and Niemira there encouraging me. Finally getting to just let everything go was absolute bliss. I was standing to get more power, and I just about lost my balance and fell over from the rush of it all.

So just…wow what a ride. Of the 319 edges, Caprice added 77 of them. Her part definitely took a big challenge and made it into something even more intense and one which really pushed how far I could go. I’ve never survived 300+ edges before, so I owe all three of these incredible models for that.
@Beanie:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Glad you really enjoyed Whitney again as well.
Well, the begging for the fucking was really more of an idea to turn you on than making it a rule. But if like she said you “really want” it, I would go ahead and beg in this thread!

How you ask for it I will leave up to you. You could add a rule for it or just ask for it at the top of your rules and hope someone decides to grant you what you want. Of course, she didn’t specify how long you had to beg for it either, so that part is again up to you.
@nuereinerdiesersteine:
You could use a set and have been waiting quite a while! There are a few extra instructions/wildcard rules in this one, I hope you don’t mind (even though your rules don’t have a space for this). If you really don’t want to go along with them, let you Mistress decide how to handle it instead.

So Mistress wants you ruined until October huh?

That sounds hot!

We know, you don't want that. But who do you think we'll listen to more?

Let's just say there's not a chance in hell Kristen Bell will be showing today.

But, we might still have a way to get rid of all those stacked up ruins.

The only question is, is that chance worth taking?

Have you ever shot dry before?

Because if Kristen isn't coming…

The only way out will be to ruin it seven times!

Once it starts there won't be any breaks. No mercy.

But maybe it's not your decision, maybe it's up to your Mistress instead. So, what will it be?

Please ruin me over and over!
Okay! I really hope you're able to do this. If you have to stop early we'll leave you with 7 ruins left to go! From here on, for every cumshot I want you to ruin right as your Mistress cums.

Mercy please, I can't ruin that much
I do appreciate your honesty! Still, it's disappointing. And we need ta new rule for this set then. Hmm, let's go with every time you see a cumshot and your Mistress cums, you have +1 ruin added to your orgasms. That's what you get for cowering out!

Continue
Gigi: I'm sure you know what's coming, so you better get to work!

Mistress is going to cum and cum

While you feel those ruins stack up!

Work fast! Make her feel amazing. I don't care if she's punching your balls!

You better be ready!

There's one!

Alexa: I wonder if you can ruin one after another?

Or more importantly…make you mistress cum over and over!

Let's find out in a moment.

Get your Mistress nice and hot!

It's just about…

Almost time…

To make her cum twice! Fuck I hope you chose to be dripping little ruins too!

Sarah: No idea why this guy is in a mask, but his cock will do!

You need to get ready for another double shot!

Is your cock enjoying all the ruining? Either now or later?

It better be! It's what your Mistress wants to see after all!

So make her cum! And I know, it only hit my friend…

So make her cum again!

Awww, are we starting to feel worn out?

Well there has been five, maybe that's enough for today.

You didn't actually think you'd get out of all of the ruins today did you?

And there's still one more thing…we promised your Mistress seven orgasms.

We can't let her go without can we?

So here's what's going to happen.

I'll take mercy on you, no more cumshot images.

But you need to go and serve your Mistress and make her cum any way she desires. Of course if she's tired and doesn't want all seven that is her choice, but you really should be doing your best to make her love every one of those orgasms. Wait just a moment before you go and do that.

Once you two are finally done, you can come right back here to see how this will all end up.

Simple right? Now go make your Mistress cum, and then she can make the final decision of this set.

He was good and gave me at least 7 orgasms
Good boy! Have a little bit of time feeling amazing

Before you put that dick away!

He was good, but we didn't get to all 7. Or he has too few ruins now.
Well then, more ruins on the pile should help! Maybe next time he'll do better?

This is silly! He wasn't very good or I want him to have more ruins than this.
Oh dear. Well it's an easy fix isn't it?

Just a few glances at me, and he'll leave with more ruins to go then he started with!

And if that's what Mistress wants, it's what she gets! Have fun you two.

BBBeanie – 4/4- July 10 – July 10
Helequin - 6/3 –July 10 – July 9
Bloody223 – 0/0 – July 9 – July 9
Zerg – 3/2 – July 7 – July 7

Sets to reply to
nuereinerdiesersteine – 4/2 – July 6 – 1 set

My Rules
The next time I am allowed a full orgasm in this game I am denied instead (lost wager).

One of my favourite models is still a designated punishment girl. The next time I see her I must randomize a punishment from the box. Miela was the first, and the punishment for her is complete.
My rules look huge, I hope are easy to work with. At the most basic, clothing means stroke, nudity makes me edge and everything else adds extras. I’ve coloured rules green for stroking/technique, blue for edging, red for ballbusting and purple for special rules.

All rules are per model (female or trans) in the image and stack. I will try to do them as simultaneously as possible unless the rule says otherwise.

I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding to the basics of stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum. So go ahead and use pictures, videos, the toys I have listed and anything else you can think up! Don’t be afraid to completely overturn my rules and do something different if you have an idea.

Main Rules
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can.
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – Squeeze/crush balls slow but hard after each edge

For all ball hits - the model can tell me how hard to hit. If she doesn’t say, I will hit harder the hotter the image is to me. How she hits me (use highest rule that fits image):
Holding any object which could be used to bust – hit with the closest thing I have to what she’s holding
Legs and feet visible in boots or platforms – stomps on my balls (dropped weight)
Otherwise - slaps
Releases – Any permission for me to ruin or cum must come from a wildcard or direct instruction.

Wildcard/Direct Instructions – Get as creative as you like! You can add or change as many rules as you want with wildcard rules, or just have the models give instructions through the set which I will follow. Some past wildcards/ideas not currently in my rules:
Rapid Edging – edge as many times as I can in 30s, timer starts with first edge
1000RCC – I am done the challenge, but a model could send me back for any denial, ruin or full orgasm.

Feature Categories (changes often)

Wearing anything stars and stripes based – 5 hard as I dare ball hits to celebrate their win!

Kyla Cole – Any time I see an image of her (unless I am getting it for someone else’s set) I’m denied for the rest of the day. Only Kyla herself can order me to cum or ruin once I see her. (Until Aug 9)

Favourite and Featured Models (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer for these women. Since I find them all very hot, they will get harder ballbusting too. Some also have 'projects' they want to train me for!

Featured: Anissa Kate, Belle Claire, Gigi Allens, Gina Valentina, Taylor Sands, Valentina Nappi

Favourites: Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne, Chanel Santini, Gloria Sol, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Sunny Leone, Tori Black

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Models' Projects:
This little list is just for fun and you don't need to follow it. Based on what happens in the sets I get, if a favourite/feature model feels like she has something specific she wants to do with me, I will add it here.

Gloria Sol - curious about why I seem to ruin more easily to her than anyone else

Mila Azul – Can she encourage me to like busting as much as Beanie? Or, at least more than I do now?

Kyla Cole and Lorena Garcia - these two are just my absolute favourites and can take charge of me in ways other models can't quite match the feeling of, even though Miela, Caprice and Ariel are all very, very close.
Edge Log – To keep me horny and wanting to be edge over and over, I will keep track of how many edges I go through between each and every ruin and orgasm. Any time I ruin without permission I must eat it and the author of that set may choose a punishment for me from the box.
July
9 - 316 edges before a full orgasm.

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

0 - I have to play the Edgemaster Gauntlet game (thread in this section is closed but I will still use the rules) until I find a 10/10 image. I must ruin to that image, lick it all up and then add a punishment rule related to the picture I ruined to in my rules for 2 sets.

1 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up. I can slow down, but must stroke fast at each orgasm for full POT.

1 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.

1 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.

These activate whenever the model touches the material with any part of her body (even through her clothing, so what she’s standing/sitting on etc. all counts) and different objects will add up, even if the same material. Her clothes and anything else she is wearing do not normally count.

If in doubt, an object counts for what it looks like at a quick glance (e.g. wood veneer is wood). You can always specify if something isn’t 100% clear.

Metal – Use pulsing squeezes around my cock, no up and down strokes. I can stroke to get close to the edge, but must do any edges with the squeezes.

Liquids - +1 edge per source of liquid (e.g. 2 cumshots under a shower is +3 edges)
Plastic and Silicone – Ride all edges 10s longer and do them with slow, sensual strokes

An optional rule set any model can turn on or off by telling me to. For all sets these rules start off, so they only matter if a model decides to use them. If she turns them on, they can either replace the equivalent Main Rules or get added on top of them at the model's choice (please say which!).

Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hard hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can.
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – On the last hit of each rule, press down to crush and grind my balls hard into a hard surface.
Videos
If there are no specific instructions, videos follow the above rules for what is on screen with a few changes. 1 Edge per minute for half nude and 2 per minute for fully nude models (much easier to track than what part I can see of them). Edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break between edges. Ballbusting goes up in intensity as the action on screen does. Materials apply as best I can.

Assigned tasks – You can also assign a set of tasks/rules you make up for any video instead of using my base rules.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my base rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes and Toys
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:. A few more specifics on two things below:

Anal:
Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking. No ass to mouth please.
Ballbusting
I can find ballbusting really, really hot so long as it's worked in with some other sort of sexy play. For me it's about domination, devotion and how it can amplify and change all the other sexual sensations. Pure or too much pain is a turn off for me. But mixed in with all the other sexiness, it can be a huge turn on. Probably not something I would want constantly all the time, but it's in my regular rules for a reason.

Creativity with technique can also add a lot of fun, and keep interest high and the exact sensations changing compared to just piling on more basic hits.
Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items. More specialty items include:

Fleshlight: Tori Black Torrid. Also have a generic ass cheeks speedbump sleeve. This takes a few minutes to prepare and clean up, but it always available.

Humbler, which also has a ball crushing attachment (the sort that is tightened with a pair of knobs).

Ball crusher - can be used by stacking weight on it or with screw down knobs. It is really, really difficult to hold the edge without going over if this thing is on tight, as just the stimulation from the constant pressure is likely to tip me over once I'm that close. Even edges without riding are much more challenging.

Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Full Orgasm: July 9
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try

Miss_Leah
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)
Sub/Slave(s): StokkEN

Post by Miss_Leah »

Hello boys :love: Stuff has been going on so we haven't had the time to participate in this game, but we're gonna try to get back into it once again :love:

First of, a set for zerg, this turned out quite a bit longer than i intended, but i'm guessing you wont complain :-P

Wildcard: Riley Reid will be a featured girl for this one :-P

Hi Zerg :love:

Are you ready to get naughty for me and miss Leah?

We do have to change one thing about your rules before we continue though

If, when you are just doing your basic stroking rule, you're getting close to the edge, we don't want you to ride the edge, just stay right next to the edge :whistle:

You don't get the satisfaction of edging without our explicit permission, is that clear?

Good boy :love:

Get stroking then, get yourself really close to the edge, but not quite there

Continue only when you are right off the edge

You're just dying to see my pussy now, aren't you? :-P

Or my tits, or ass? So you can reach that delicious edge?

Is this what you want to see? My pretty pink pussy?

It's so agonizingly close, isn't it?

Do you want to cum all over my tight ass, or my firm little tits?

Of course you don't get to do that silly, we're only getting started

Just keep stroking your cock, so close to that edge, without actually hitting it, and meet me inside when you're done

Hello bitch, ready those balls up for me, cause they're about to get some loving, courtesy of yours truly

What? You were expecting to see Riley here?

Nope, only me, and my cock

Are you close to the edge, my little bitchtoy?

No:

Well then get closer you little cunt. Stroke as much as you need for this beautiful blonde, until you're ready to edge, then continue
Yes:

Good bitch. For these next pictures of me, I want you to stroke until you're getting really close to the edge, and then I want you to punch that edge right out of your balls and stop. Repeat this for all the photos

Ooooh my nipples are so close aren't they? No edging yet though

Okay, I think he gets the point Bailey, come with me now boy

Alright, just one more time bitch, make it extra hard

Bye bitch *laughs*

How are those balls feeling? Nice and sore?

I'm sorry I did you like that, but it's gonna make this next part much more rewarding, I promise

Now, let's see to that cock, shall we?

Ooh, it's so hard, are you just dying to see my ass?

Get closer to the edge boy, I got something for you

Are you ready?

Edge for me boy! Edge for me, and ride the edge if you edge before the 30 seconds are up

Keep edging for me, ride for another 30 seconds

And thirty more seconds for my tits, you can do it

Great, now relax, I have a proposition for you. We can call it a day, right here and right now, or you can keep going, and I'll let you ruin your orgasm for me. Sounds good? Well, there is a slight catch. I have a friend waiting to lick my pussy in the other room, and I'm not sure you're gonna like her very much, but she is your only chance of cumming today. So, what will it be?

Stop

Alright, that's fair, give me one more edge and begone
Keep going

I knew you couldn't resist, edge one more time and follow me

This is my good friend Adriana

Now I want you to ignore all of your rules, except for one, which i will get to, and just listen to me

I don't know how familiar you are with my girlfriend here, but she does possess a certain set of skills, including some bodily liquids, if you catch my drift

I bet you can guess what rule you will be keeping, but in case you're stupid, its the one concerning your time in denial

I told you that you wouldn't like her very much, but there's no turning back now

I want you to stroke continously, really close to the edge, but not quite there. Every time adriana squirts I want you to edge, and think about how frustrating those next 12 hours in denial are gonna be. Ready?

Let's go
preview.mp4.jpg
preview.mp4.jpg (97.64 KiB) Viewed 3543 times
Edge
preview.mp4 (1).jpg
preview.mp4 (1).jpg (142.92 KiB) Viewed 3543 times
preview_480p.mp4.jpg
preview_480p.mp4.jpg (48.36 KiB) Viewed 3543 times
preview.jpg
preview.jpg (34.28 KiB) Viewed 3543 times
preview.mp4 (2).jpg
preview.mp4 (2).jpg (84.82 KiB) Viewed 3543 times
(m=qNI4ONUbeaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=STMhg86f8jko8QTE)0.jpg
(m=qNI4ONUbeaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=STMhg86f8jko8QTE)0.jpg (18.08 KiB) Viewed 3543 times
preview (1).jpg
preview (1).jpg (476.64 KiB) Viewed 3543 times
Oh my, that's three whole days without cumming again! Is it gonna be worth this single ruined orgasm? Well, you better enjoy it, cause it's the only thing you'll get in a while

Surprise bitch, punch that orgasm back in your balls and get the fuck out
:love: Miss Leah and StokkEN's rules :love: (be sure to read the bottom part everyone :love: thank you :-D )

specify if you want me to tie him up in some kind of position before we start

everything is for 30 seconds, and can be combined when physically possible, i determine which one trumfs the other

Tasks
- visible asshole: i sit on his face
- visible pussy: i stroke his cock
- blowjob: i suck his cock
- 69: ;-)
- titjob: i give him a titjob
- vaginal penetration: i finger myself while he watches
- vibrator: i vibe my pussy while he watches
- anal/pegging: i fuck him in the ass
- lesbians: i fuck him cowgirl, slooowly for 1 minute
- male on male: he gets to fuck me how he wants, but he is not allowed to edge
- censored porn: he gets blindfolded, and does not get to enjoy anymore images, or my body. The sound of porn might still be effective though ;-)
- femdom: we perform the action depicted in the image/gif

Creative freedom
- We would love for you to add rules, or make some tasks that go beyond our rules. This kinklist can be of guidance ;-) https://i.imgur.com/WssdJAG.png (seen from my perspective). We are also frequently involving other people in our sex life, so you can also choose to make some tasks that include cuckolding, or threesomes/groups, we know a lot of open minded people :lol:

Cumming (for-her)
- if the picture/video includes one of mine or my boyfriends favourite pornstars i bring myself to an orgasm: Riley Reid, Lana Rhodes, Elsa Jean, Victoria Voxxx, Abella Danger, Ashley Adams, Nicole Aniston, Abigail Mac, Chanel Preston, Lorelei Lee, Katrina Jade, Scott Nail, Jordan Ash, Manuel Ferrara - i can cum several times in a row, so dont hesitate to use this several times ;-)

Cumming (for-him)
- StokkEN will have his next orgasm on the first day of our summer vacation, the 11th of august. The manner of this orgasm however, is up to the lot of you. After each set i will write a resume of how the session went. You can then award him points from 1-10, based on his performance, if you want to have pity on him, or if you just want to be cruel. The higher the points, the more rewarding the orgasm. The points can be given to him at the end of a set, or can be PM'd to me ;-)
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Miss_Leah:
Welcome back!

@Bloody:
I think a couple of women have things to talk to you about. This one could be long and intense so take your time with it and if anything seems out of line let Mistress make a final decision on what you should do.

So Bloody, what exactly was the point of telling me you could hold back?

You spilled just a few moments later, before I could even send you back to Niemira.

You know I had been so impressed with you getting that far into it, knowing how much you are denied…

But it seems you misjudged where your limit was. Maybe you should have taken my offer instead.

Okay enough silly, simple stroking. That's not enough. Helequin just managed to finish the finale after over 300 edges. The least you can do is edge twice for brunettes.

Much better. Still this is a punishment…

And brown is really just a less saturated red-orange so..I think brunettes should get the same ball slaps as a red head too!

Hey no complaining! I may not shoot with others a lot, but I'm sure Tera is around if I need a face to sit on.

Now I know you ruined to me, right after assuring me you could hold on. It's so tempting to be greedy and do this all myself. But then that would just be selfish.

So get down and get ready to serve your Mistress. As a second wildcard she should feel free to edge you or slap your balls as many times as she wants any time you are eating her out. And five minutes? Well that's the minimum. She can make you do more if she likes.

Now that is a sexy spot to be in!

I would have been more merciful…

But you said you could hang on!

So now you better make Mistress feel amazing!

Give her all the pleasure you possibly can.

While you watch your chastity clock click up and up.

Well now, I best stop myself from getting too carried away.

You left someone rather lonely the other day, it's time to apologize with your cock and balls.

You left me so disappointed! I was all ready to give you that reward, and then you never made it back to me.

You didn't fall for Kyla's offer at least, but still. I really thought you would be the first boy to make it all the way to the last little bit with me.

Instead I had to wait for Helequin himself to make it. Caprice was fucking with him the whole way through and he still managed to hold it back.

Which was fun, he seems to have problems with control when he plays the games he works with us on *laughs*

But let's focus on you for a moment. Whatever are we going to do with you? Other than edge you crazy and have you slap those balls around.

Should I be harsh because you said you could hold back but didn’t?

Or should I be lenient, knowing you made an amazing effort to get as far as you did?

Lucky for me there's an expert on hand! Mistress, how would you say he performed during the finale?

Interesting. I see. Well then how punishing should we be?

Go Easy, he put in a big effort!
Mm that he did! Makes me wish I could climb and tease a different pole. Okay, let's be a bit nice. I want Bloody to remain in the 1000RCC for another 5 sessions, it doesn't matter if they are ruins, denials or even full orgasms. Once he's had five more sessions sending him to the girls, he can re-try the finale to get out. And he may skip Kyla's introduction this time, he knows how it all works so that should help him reach the end!

A moderate punishment, his effort was good but his did fail.
So he did. Okay Bloody, here's what's going to happen. You're stuck in this 1000RCC for another 6 sessions no matter if they send you to the game for denial, ruin or orgasm. Except for those next 6 sessions you always need to roll an extra task, which means at least 2 tasks every single time. When you're done with that, you can re-try the finale. Skip Kyla's intro since you know how it all works.

He failed, so he should be punishe accordingly. Don't mind his effort.
Well, Mistress has spoken. First of all, she should choose how much longer you need to keep playing the 1000RCC to make up for your failure before you can try the finale again. On top of that, every time she denies, ruins or lets you cum and sends you to the game, she can choose how many tasks you need to roll. That's right, it might not just be one at a time any more. Will she pick 2? 3? One from each host for 7? Only she knows, and she can change the number each and every time. When you finally make her happy enough to let you try again, re-do the finale properly!

He failed after saying he could hold back! He should be treated harshly.
That he did. Very well, I think another 1000 hours of this game will fix him don't you Mistress? You can adjust that if you choose. I also think you should randomly set him tasks, like just grab his cock and stroke it a few times and then tell him that counted as a 'session' ending in denial so he has to play. And feel free to send him to the game having to roll multiple tasks to do all at once! Let's see if you and our game together can make him learn to hold his cum in when he says he can.

Continue
There you are, all set with a punishment for the game. Now you just need to survive this set!

Get your fleshlight, or if Mistress is feeling particularly hands on she can handle you any way she wants to instead.

The good news for you is in a moment you'll get a break from brunettes! The bad news is…

Edging. Lots of it. Now go!

Hey it's my game too! Now for a little revenge. Get that fleshlight lubed and be ready to use it.

Push in deep and edge! And no, 69 shots you don't have to count as facesitting right now.

Even still, those balls are mine!

To use, to fill and to deny!

There's no quick end to this.

You will edge until your brain is mush and you're begging for Kyla or Niemira to kick you in the balls again!

Don't slow down!

I want you to see every position you can't have!

I want you rock hard and straining!

Just so I can tell you…

Stop. Now get that cock into its cage as soon as you fucking can and lock it up. You have one more stop.

Oh that cock looks sore in the cage. Needless to say you can't edge like that, but give it a few 'strokes' as best you can. Just to keep the cage nice and…tight.

And you can definitely still bust those balls for us! And you should, we're both here and next to naked.

Come on, show us how hot that is. Kyla on one side, me on the other…

And the best way for you to show it is slapping harder.

Slapping faster.

Not stopping just because it hurts

But continuing on because you're doing it just for us and your Mistress.

And this is how you make up for your failure!

Go on, as hard as you dare now. We're almost done.

Worship us with those hits!

And then worship mistress with them too!

Feel the ache and pain settle in, and remember me by it! Niemira, this is all yours to finish.

I think you've done enough Bloody, your punishment is just about complete.

But since you're still in our 1000RCC, the only thing left is to go and play a round since you're obviously denied! Oh, and let's make it a little special. I want you to roll 3 tasks today instead of one. One for me, one for Kyla and one for Mistress since we're all here denying you together!

Active Players in last Week
Miss_Leah & StokkEN – 1/0 – July 10 – July 10
BBBeanie – 4/4- July 10 – July 10
Helequin - 7/3 –July 10 – July 9

Sets to reply to
Bloody223 – 0/1 – July 9 – 1 set
Zerg – 3/3 – July 7 – 1 set
nuereinerdiesersteine – 4/2 – July 6 – 1 set

Inactive in the last week

My Rules

One of my favourite models is still a designated punishment girl. The next time I see her I must randomize a punishment from the box. Miela was the first, and the punishment for her is complete.

Main Rules

Otherwise - slaps

Wildcard/Direct Instructions – Get as creative as you like! You can add or change as many rules as you want with wildcard rules, or just have the models give instructions through the set which I will follow. Some past wildcards/ideas not currently in my rules:
1000RCC – I am done the challenge, but a model could send me back for any denial, ruin or full orgasm.

Wearing anything stars and stripes based – 5 hard as I dare ball hits to celebrate their win!

Kyla Cole – Any time I see an image of her (unless I am getting it for someone else’s set) I’m denied for the rest of the day. Only Kyla herself can order me to cum or ruin once I see her. (Until Aug 9)

Featured: Anissa Kate, Belle Claire, Gigi Allens, Gina Valentina, Taylor Sands, Valentina Nappi

Models' Projects:

Mila Azul – Can she encourage me to like busting as much as Beanie? Or, at least more than I do now?

Kyla Cole and Lorena Garcia - these two are just my absolute favourites and can take charge of me in ways other models can't quite match the feeling of, even though Miela, Caprice and Ariel are all very, very close.
July

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

Videos

Likes and Toys

Anal:
Ballbusting

BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BBBeanie »

A set for @Helequin
I’m going to be honest, this one is long I wanted to try something new. Normally when I make sets I find shoots I find hot and make captions based on those but this time I chose the pics based of an idea in my head. I may have had more fun with it and made it kinda long. Hope you enjoy it
Welcome My little tease slut
I’ve prepared a nice and long session as a welcome back celebration
It’s going to be such a hot night
You’ll get to stroke,...
And stroke ...
And edge...
And edge some more!
But that’s not all you’ll be doing...
I’ve included some...
Surprises...
That I know you’ll enjoy, Won’t you?
I mean I could tell you to do anything and you’ll do it just to get the chance of serving me
Who wouldn’t want to serve this?
Oh but I Ramble too much
You’ve got a whole session to go through
So go on to your first challenge
Welcome you your first challenge of the Session
This challenge is simple just follow your normal rules...
But I want two edges for my sweet pussy
I’m sure you can handle it, you are such a good little tease slut after all
Besides it won’t be all I’ll be showing you
But it wouldn’t be a challenge if I didn’t flaunt it now would it
How else could I welcome you back to this thread
So just relax and edge for me
I hope you haven’t forgotten your wood modifier either
I wouldn’t want you to miss out on the full challenge
Ooh is that a little precum I see?
That must mean your ready for the next challenge
I’ll be honest the next one is going to be exciting...
For the woman giving it to you
Go on then don’t make here wait
There you are Helequin are you ready for your 2nd challenge
Can you guess what it’ll involve?
I’ve noticed an interesting mode you added to your rules
You certainly know how to please a mistress like me with a mode like that
However I do want you to enjoy your busting today...
So when I turn the ballbusting mode on you may do the edges you were supposed to do in addition to your busts. However if you find that you don’t need or want to edge you don’t have to but you definitely need to do your busts. Got that?!
After all I want you to enjoy busting your balls as much as Beanie...
But that will take some time
So we best get started(Ballbusting mode on)
Why is it do you think Beanie loves Ballbusting so much?
I mean his idea of sexual pleasure is being hit in the balls
He doesn’t even care if his cock gets any contact
Do you think he just enjoys the pain that much?
Or maybe it’s the feeling of being dominated in that way that’s so appealing.
I’ve pondered this for some time now because I think it’s important in order for anyone to understand that pleasure if they are to experience it themselves
So I want you to try something while your busting and edging more me
I want you to imagine you are Beanie and I’m there giving you the ballbusting fantasy that you always wanted.
Imagine me being in front of you...
Teasingly stripping...
Slowly approaching you...
Giving you a gentle embrace...
As I sternly force open your legs
Then slowly backing away from you while keeping eye contact
A silent moment that seems to last forever as you anticipate the pain your about to feel
Then I slowly bring back my foot...
And I let my foot fly into your poor desperately teased balls
Oh imagine that pain explode in your balls and it travels to your stomach.
Then while your on the floor I giggle and with a teasing smile I tell you to get back up...
And say “I’ve only just began”
That would drive him wild...
And I see it’s getting you quite excited yourself
Ah but we are coming close to an end on this challenge
So I must say goodbye to your balls for now
Give them a few goodbye as hard as you dare hits
Oh and Ballbusting mode off Good luck with your last challenge
Oooooh those balls look sore
Mila really did a number on them
Let’s give them some pleasure then(ignore any additional ballbusting)
As I tell you of your last challenge of the session
You are going to edge like normal except...
I want you to ride each and every edge for at least 10 secs
And for any pose of me that you particularly like I want 20 seconds or riding per edge
Of course you may take a break in between any edge I don’t want any accidents from you. Just make sure to tell me when you do
And maybe just maybe depending on how many breaks you took I’ll let you cum
And be prepared I’m going to drive you mad with edges
You know how much I love to see you like this
Just so desperate to cum
But you continue to edge anyway just to please me
Sometimes I wish you were here right next to me
So I could edge you myself
Could you imagine that...
Just you and me in the back of a limo
And I have you all tied up with your legs spread and your arms behind your back...
While I tease you slowly at first with my soft gentle hands
Caressing your cock and massaging those blue balls of yours
Then leaning in close...
You could feel just the slightest tough from my tits...
Just the smallest little touches to drive you wild
Then the real fun begins as I lower my head towards your cock
You cock twitches from my warm breath
At this point I could probably blow on you cock and it would explode
So I back away and watch your begging eyes pleading with me to give you more
I would give you only but a few minutes to recover before I return to more edging
This time though I may get a little adventurous and explore down south
Slowly inserting a finger in that puckering asshole while I slowly stroke that cock
How long do you think you could last in that position?
If it wasn’t for my expertise in edging you would have long before orgasmed, but I could keep you there for hours
You would love that wouldn’t you?
Too bad your not here though
I guess you’ll have to make due and edge yourself
Oh would you look at the time
It’s time to wrap things up
How many times did you need to take a break?
Because I want that many more seconds for our last edges then you may blow your load
My Rules

Special: Francesca Le wants me to beg for an ass fucking from you guys. So please make up some wildcards that involve anal. Keep in mind I only have household materials to do this sorry. Maybe I should invest in some more toys in the future. But as of now please fuck my ass :-D

Squeezing

Favorite System

Francesca Le: Ball crushing with conversion of 1 hit to 1 second of crushing( will apply to all people in picture); 1 set
Whitney Westgate:edge once then look at her pose and imagine how she would bust me and do my hits imitating that method as best as I can; 2 sets
nureinerdiesersteine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nureinerdiesersteine »

@Helequin:
Thank you very much for your set. It was great but also really really frustrating...My mistress was cumming seven times, so she don´t add more ruining. :lol:
Here is a set for @BBBeanie:
Welcome!
Are you ready for another CBT-Session?
I hope so...because after today your balls are blue und red...maybe there will be a new nice colour haha :-D
Let us start with some captions to warm you up
Yey...that´s what you deserve
hard ballbusting...till you cry
Sooo...now I want you to stroke and edge a lot...I want you really hot, because than it will be more frustrating when I only let you hit your balls in the following. I want 50 strokes for every girl and 2 edges for every pic of a chastity device or a chastity caption. Have fun :w00t:
So...this was the last stroke, the last edge for today...but I want you to put two fingers in your ass for the rest of the tease.
how about some more ballbusting?
uuhhhh...this will hurt
....and this will hurt too (there are full clothed) :lol:
Wildcard: When you see a picture of Riley Reid you are not allowed to stroke for the next three sets. Now choose one option

1=
Some final pain
2=
Hehe...have fun with those blue balls :-D
My rules:
Comment from my mistress: Helequins last set brings me to an idea: I want nureinerdiesersteine only have ruined orgasms till locktober hehe. So please give him some more ruining...so he can´t have a full orgasm the next months.

Comment from me: Please give me no more ruined orgasms :w00t:

I´m in Chastity for the next 0 days

Wildcard:
Viagra-Chastity Caption: I will keep an half Viagra and watch porn for 30 minutes without touching (my mistress wants to try it out)

Stroking:
blonde - 50 strokes
brunette - 100 strokes
redhead - edge
Krysten Ritter - stroke 2 minutes without a break

CBT:
lesbian - 5 ball slaps
Miley Cyrus - toothpaste on my balls or the tip of my cock (you can decide)

With my mistress:
Facesitting - my mistress will facesit me (30 sec)
Blowjob - I get a blowjob (30 sec)
Cumshot - my mistress will cum

Chastity
Selena Gomez - +2 days of chastity
Kate Upton - +7 days of chastity and my next orgasm will be ruined (my five ten orgasm will be ruined...so you can give me another ruined one)
Zooey Deschanel - +14 days of chastity
Taylor swift - + 1 month of chastity
Anna Kendrick - My next three orgasm will be ruined (my next five orgasm will be ruined...so you can give me another ruined one)

Jackpot!
Kristen Bell - My ruinings are cancelled and I can have a full orgasm the next time
Emilia Clarke - My chastity time will be deleted
Megan Fox - (My chastity time will be deleted and) I can cum
nureinerdiesersteine
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nureinerdiesersteine »

And a set for @Miss_Leah:
Welcome back! Today will be a hard set for both of you. But first...let us start with some special fun for him
....and now some fun for her
...and for both of you
And now...Miss_Leah should choose one option for her slave

Nice
So...give him some pleasure in the end, before you get your orgasm

And give him 10/10 points :)
Mean
uhhh...yes :-P
Moan for him :-D

Oh...and of course he get 1/10 Points...I don´t care how good he was :lol:
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

All right, finally got some time again!

I have two very lovely and crule sets to reply to,
so let´s start with @Helequin:
First off, i loved your set!
I like your regular stile alot, but seeing Miela and the others show/play a crueler side was very hot! :lol:
Her intro was quite exciting and set the tone very well
Her dirty talk was also appreciated :-D
Bryci was pretty painfull like always!
I only rememberd her half naked rule after she mentioned it, so now i need 125 edges to cum...
Now the next model was also really hot, and i tried to hit even harder for her :-P
Let´s just say the pause after that was very very appreciated!
It also helped that she was so hot!

And then Miela came back....
Fuck! That was probably the hardest thing i did to my balls until now...
I needed a minute or so after that before i could go on...
But i must admit, i still liked it :-P
Her attitude helped alot too

And for the last part... i´m sorry but i don´t think anal is my thing
Now don´t worry! I did not hate it or anything! It did not ruin the set
It just didn´t do much for me and was more distracting than anything else
I expirimented with this kind of thing some time ago, and after the duo set you made i wanted to give it another try
I think you did a great job with the instructions, which makes it even more apparet that it´s just not my thing
I do still like the fantasy of it though... :huh:

Anyways, like i said i realy enjoyed this set!
And don´t worry, i still like Miela as the sweetheart she is, but that more brutal side is very hot!
And a reply for @Zerg:
Now that was a lovely, edge heavy set!
I don´t get alot of thouse often anymore!
Her wildcard made me very nervous at first, until i realised what this set would be about :lol:
Still made my hard beat faster in a good way!
Emily is very hot, although she looks a little too young for my taste
I still enjoyed edging for her!
The hentai pictures where very well chosen! They made me edge very hard!
I liked this one especially:
kfEYOtR.jpg
kfEYOtR.jpg (170.74 KiB) Viewed 3750 times
I liked the last part whit Miela alot too!
So hot, yet so frustrating because of the censoring :-P
The cuckolding fantasy got me turned on aswell!
I was extreamly close to cumming at this part! Like i said, i´m not used to this many edges
So thank you for your vote and your set! :wave:
Hope i did not forget anything

Now i don´t have time to make a set today, i mainly wanted to say that i´m still here and to reply to the sets i got.
But i will make something tomorrow!

My Rules:
Denial Rules:

Wildcards: You can give me any number of adicional rules for the set
I won´t do public, bathroom or injury related stuff but other than that i´m open for ideas
If your wildcard is to mutch or i have another serious problem with them i will tone them down or ignore them
This exeption is only meant for extrem ones and i don´t plan on bailing out
I just want to let you know that you can go all out with your ideas without the fear of breaking my limits

All rules are per person in the picture (captions are a exeption as written below)

*Stroking:
fully clothed girls- 10 strokes
underwear/skimpy clothes- 15 strokes
lingerie- 20 strokes

*Edging:
nude but covered (hands/perspective/everything that isn´t clothing)- 1 edge
cencored model- 1 edge
denial/cei/cuckolding/chastity captions- 2 edge (the ones for chastity don´t count towards my release but against it(see *Cumming below))
cencored captions(you can use sissy censored captions)- 2 edges plus 1 egde per models

*Ballbusting (all of these stack):
exposed breasts- 5 medium hits per breast
exposed ass- 10 medium hits and 15 if spreading ass Cheeks
exposed pussy- 20 medium hits
nude exept shoes or other accessories- 15 medium hits
fully nude- 5 hard hits
high boots- 3 hits as hard as i dare
high heels- 5 hard hit (only in addition to do any other ballbusting)
ballbusting captions- 10 hard hits
femdom/dominatrix: 20 seconds ball crushing
I like a lot of ballbusting so no need to be gentle

*Hentai only tasks:
exposed dicks on trap or futa- 1 edge and 5 hard hits

*Other tasks:
-for a blowjob i will put a clothespin on my tongue for the next 3 pictures (another blowjob refreshes the counter)
-for bondage i will put two clothespins on my body for 3 pitures (this stacks and the 3 pic counter refreshes for each bondage pic)
You can choose the position if you want

*Favourite models:
Miela (Marry Queen)(current favourite)- +1 edge in addition to anything else (does not count towards release)
Ariel (Piper Fawn)- double all ball hits
Bryci- edge for clothed pictures but add 5 "as hard as i dare" hits to nudes
Malena Morgan- instead of other tasks: i will drop a weight on my balls for her thrice(+1 drop for visible breasts, pussy, ass and nude each.Heels or boots make the drops harder/higher)
Niemira- Every hit is one category harder

Fell free to feature other models with special rules, if i like them i will add them to the list
*Cumming
I will cum once i edged 125 times (chastity pics reduce count by 5, chastity captions by 10)
At the end of each tease you can vote how i should cum

Vote options:
-full orgasm
-ruined orgasm
-full with cum eating
-self faical with ce (2)
-no orgasm

Edges until next release 80/125
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Vennyo:
I’m glad you had fun! You seem really conflicted about which side of Miela you want to see :lol:

Actually, that is exactly why I wanted to play with her roleplaying that harsh side since you enjoy it so much, but still clearly be a sweetheart underneath it. It let me swing the tone around quite a lot, which was fun for me too.

The model after Byrci was Shy Love, followed by Connie Carter with the break.

Fair enough in terms of anal. Exploring and trying new things is great, but obviously it doesn’t always turn out. I will say for me, it took me a while to get it with anal, and only after a GF and I at the time used a toy. Trying just to use fingers never did much for me and is more for the fantasy, especially if I am a lone where it’s difficult to reach to get a good angle. I suppose what I’m saying is, if it’s still a fantasy for you it might be worth trying a toy or having a partner explore it with you one day.

Also…
Since I couldn’t be at your last little set, I thought I could at least deliver a quick message! And yes this towel is covering part of me and that counts…*giggles*
Oh right the message! Miela wanted you to know, since the anal play wasn’t that good for you, she’ll change her votes. One for a full orgasm because you’ve done so well! And one for no orgasm at all, because she knows being harsh turns you on.
Last note – I never figured out if at the end of your last set I was able to take a punishment for permission to cum from Ariel, since Miela was in the set and one of the then so called ‘poisoned’ models.

@BBBeanie:
Thank you for that set! It was quite a ride:
I think the difference in how you approached the set definitely showed, and it worked very well. The set as a whole was incredibly sexy!

The first two women were both very hot, and they made lots of use of those wooden floors and that rug in the second one. I also realized I’m going to need to clarify some things about stockings vs see-through clothes.

Knowing the set was coming from you, I figured busting would happen eventually. Oh my god Mila…and a ceramic coffee cup to start the busting right away. And then the second image showed that wooden floor just to intimidate me (was never in a shot clearly), the glass table and her see through top! This was definitely one of those shoots just perfect to use my rules, and it’s also the first time I’ve busted myself with a mug :lol:

This image felt so much like she was getting ready for all the busting to come, which only made it hotter:
Being allowed to edge or not worked really well, since I could make sure I was still very aroused…okay I didn’t need the edges for that, but it helped me keep the pain and pleasure feeding each other, but without taking crazy risks of failing to hold back. The scene she described was super hot, and it left me waiting for whatever image she was going to show to drop me to the floor. That never came, but the hard as I dare hits very nearly left me there as it was. I admit it; I wanted her to keep going or maybe even take complete control telling me exactly what way and how hard to bust myself.

Mixing up the type of hits between the mug, slaps, punches and kicks also kept the busting more interesting. At least when I have to do it to myself the ‘kicks’ are still the most arousing and can hit the hardest, but the variety is helpful.

Okay, Mila definitely did something to me because I was almost aching for Kyla to use those shoes on me :lol:. More seriously, she is just outrageously sexy in that shoot. I pushed myself as hard as I could, and did all of the edging with no breaks, even though the majority of them were 20s edges. There were 65 total here, and I was absolutely aching and desperate by the end. Of course I’ve imagined being with Kyla more than a few times, but letting the scene you described play out in my mind was incredible.

I wanted to cum so damn badly at the end, but Kyla either new about the wager loss I had hanging over me or forgot about it, so her permission to cum was turned into a denial instead…this is why you should never actually bet on a football match, soft penalties and goals from nothing change games :lol:

One little point to clarify, I already hold all edges for 10s to any of my favourite or featured models.

I don’t have any great set ideas at the moment for the other two who are waiting, so I’ll try to write one tomorrow instead.

Active Players in last Week
Helequin - 7/4 –July 11 – July 11
Vennyo – 1/1 – July 11– July 11
nuereinerdiesersteine – 6/2 – July 6 – July 11

Sets to reply to
Miss_Leah & StokkEN – 1/1 – July 10 – 1 set
BBBeanie – 5/5- July 11 – 1 set
Bloody223 – 0/1 – July 9 – 1 set
Zerg – 3/3 – July 7 – 1 set

Inactive in the last week

My Rules
One of my favourite models is still a designated punishment girl courtesy of Karlie Montana and Zerg. The next time I see her I must randomize a punishment from the box. Miela was the first, and the punishment for her is complete.
My rules look huge, but I hope are easy to work with. At the most basic, clothing means stroke, nudity makes me edge and everything else adds extras. I’ve coloured rules green for stroking/technique, blue for edging, red for ballbusting and purple for special rules.

Main Rules
Sheer, Mesh or Other See through Clothing – 3 hits to the balls and then one edge as quickly as I can. Stockings don’t count here unless the model says otherwise.
Full nude except heels, boots or sexy sandals – Squeeze/crush balls slow but hard after each edge. If she has stockings which I find sexy I will still count them (hard to describe since I’m not generally turned on by them).

Otherwise - slaps

Models' Projects:

July
11 – 154 edges and denied by lost World Cup wager

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

Feel free to have the model describe how hard and with what technique to bust myself if you want her to have more control over it than just using my rules.

Videos

Likes and Toys

Anal:
Ballbusting

Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@nuereinerdiesersteine:
Let's get you another set. This one is quite a bit shorter on images as I wanted to try something but not go overboard with it. It still might take some time for you and Mistress to get through it though. I really hope she enjoys my little idea this time :lol:

Also a few notes for Mistress only to read before you two play:
You should probably check the first two sections of the set before playing it. The second section especially has a little surprise, and it will be more fun if you are ready to have him follow the directions right away. There are a couple images there, and you should feel free to use the rules for both of them at once to make it as teasing as possible for him.

Otherwise, the set's premise is simple (he can't stroke, so only gets stimulation for blowjobs). I kept the number of images small, since I didn't want to suggest you should be blowing him for long periods of time unless you want to. So while the rules say 30s per image, go ahead and take as long as you like for any image in the set.

So, we have a little game for you today.

We know you don't want any more ruins.

But Mistress doesn't want you to cum any other way, and what Mistress wants is important!

There is of course one way to not let you cum and not make you ruin.

Denial.

We could even lock you up to make sure of it!

But what if there's something even more fun?

What if for this entire set, you don't get to touch your cock at all?

So Mistress can tease you endlessly until she is happy!

Of course, we can't expect her to blow you non stop the entire time. And she might want some toys to make herself feel good! It's all part of our plan.

Let's give Mistress a break, while you still can't touch! And while you're having 'fun' watching videos…

Mistress gets to cum! And slap your balls if she likes.

Well go on, take a nice long taste of your Mistress.

I bet you that's a great position for the slaps!

And it looks like your cock is absolutely dying for some touches.

Not quite yet…

You didn't think we'd actually let you stroke did you?

Hold it back. You must be throbbing after that viagra but

You have to hold back. You can't cum into Mistress' sweet, warm mouth.

In fact you can't cum at all.

Even though it must feel like she is about to milk your dick for every drop.

So just don't cum. Don't think about how good it would feel to let it go and pump your cum all over her face.

The punishment would be so worth it! But even so, you'll hold back.

You won't cum.

And when the time comes

You will happily stop and put your cock away.

Away into its cage. And then you'll roll onto your back

And give Mistress what you can't have.

But hey! You didn't have to ruin right?