Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Helequin »

Sorry for the very slow updates! Finding time, energy and the right mood to write sets has been a challenge lately.

In terms of trying to not miss sets written, unfortunately the best thing we have is just using the Quote function as best we can. I will also try to keep thread updates with the list of active players more up to date.

Short of moving to a different service that could automate some amount of this, these are the best ideas I have. But I am very open to other suggestions!
BBBeanie wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:12 am
Spoiler: show
Sorry for the delay in replying to you. And thank you for the kind words in the feedback. I will definitely keep that in mind! And remember that Kik exists :lol:

Haha, I felt almost cheesy with Kyla and Mila punishing you so long after the mistake with their rules, but I had written that section almost entirely the day you posted them and wanted to keep it. I did want to keep it wide open so you can do whatever you like with your rules for sure.

The floorings were supposed to be for the first look at each of their naked breasts, pussy and rear. So once each, one time only. Sorry if they were a bit unclear there.

Stacy is sexy as all hell, agreed.

Looking forward to whatever ideas Tori may have inspired!
korashar wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:33 pm
Reply:
Glad you enjoyed this one! And yep, the 5k strokes was cheeky was to say “edge without me telling you to.”

The 1 minute vs very hard kick is not an idea I can take credit for. Either Beanie or Milorabbo (I forget which) wrote it as Aria’s challenge in the long Kyla’s party set we all wrote together. And yep it is just viciously, deviously effective. So much more so when already teased and edged quite a bit. That game was one of the first times I felt like my balls were breaking, but in a good way. :lol:

Fair enough, sometimes stopping and looking away is really the only option. If you ever are looking for a vibrator to use with a cage, a wand seems to work best. I’m no expert but you’d want something with some strength to it, a weak little bullet may not be enough.

As for your sock weapon, if the weight inside of it is something round like a ball then yes it will tend to hit a single point more often. If you can find something a bit wider and flatter (like say the top of a foot) that you can fill the sock with it’s more likely to give you that slap/kick sensation. Alternatively, some sort of weight into the sock that can be backed into a shoe or boot might also work!
Ecik17 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:52 pm
A bunch to catch up! Thank you for the set! Reply and feedback:
Glad you had fun with the mini set! Khloe definitely had her way to making it feel long even if it was much faster to put together huh? I think she’s very happy that she inspired your February rules! :lol:

As always, your set for me was fantastic fun and pulls in lots of great ideas and themes. I was actually about to retire the contest since it didn’t seem the gain any interest, but now it stays!

Kendra is always just so damn hot, and getting to stay with her a while is just a dream fantasy of course! I was sad to hear she isn’t going to try to break me herself, but I suppose she really doesn’t have anything to prove in her power over me.

I was honest with Natalie and got back to Kendra right away. Of course I was going to explore! Tamara is gorgeous and sexy! Very much worth the beating for the view. And so many edges for white wine after that.

And of course Peta is already on the prowl! And of course I almost lost control as soon as she dropped her top, so that hasn’t changed. The fleshlight and crop to the beat orgasm was definitely cruel! At first the crop was too light to do too much but the stinging sort of busting built up pretty quickly. And of course the fleshlight is absolutely intense POT. With it all Peta, I blew in less than 2 minutes and had to just take the pleasure and torture until the end.

Was I close to breaking? Not really. But Peta made for one hell of a start to the contest even so!

And a set for you too! Time for a finale. This one is longer than average for sure, so it might take you a good while to get through.

#Ecik17Set

“Well hello Ecik! Are you ready for the final round to see which of Hele’s Goddesses wins your game? I think it will be quite fun to see which girl comes out on top. I’m even willing to bet they have their own private wagers between them.”

“I think Eva’s going to take it. She has the lead already and we all know how much you enjoy when a girl gets lewd in a way she can show you but the other two won’t. Then again, I might be wrong! Oh, I bet you’re wondering why I’m here to help host this little event after being mostly away from the game for a long while. Well, mostly it sounded fun! But...”

“I also happen to have a figure that just begs your eyes to go a certain somewhere. A somewhere that might help that cock of yours cool off just a little if you aren’t looking at one of our three contestants. I’m sure you don’t mind!”

“After all I bet I can get a few of you boys to eagerly slap their balls around for these tits, even when they aren’t at all horny!” Lucy laughs.

“But as for our event, we’ve planned three stages. Three goddesses, three stages, it all makes sense to me! The order will be as fair, at least by virtue of randomness, as possible. Oh and of course Lorena lent the TARDIS to the cause, so we can rapidly shift places and scenes when we need to!”

“Before we begin anything for real I need to make sure you’re very warmed up and ready to go. I should just make you edge yourself crazy to my gorgeous body...”

“Then again that might go very badly if you lose control for me before any of the others! Which does remind me.”

“If at any point you lose your load today, ruin it of course. Then take a break and be sure to repeat the entire warm up before continuing from where you left off. I want as much as possible to make sure you are just as horny as you were when you lost control by the time you get back to where you were. Feel free to ask me to just edge you silly if you feel you need even more teasing to get there, I’ll let you watch all you want.”

“So let’s get on to the real warm up shall we? Goon away with your usual video rules, but if you see any particular clip that hits you as especially hot, add an edge! Up to as many as is reasonable or you can keep up with. This should be fun!
https://spankbang.com/8vqnd/video/mega+ ... 0+cumshots

“Of course I’m going to show off this perfect pussy now! I did say I wanted you all hot and ready to go didn’t I?”

“We’re just about set for the first stage, and it’s a simple one!”

“I think I’ll call this a wardrobe rush. Nothing to explain really, you’ll get it pretty quickly. Of course, listen to anything the goddesses tell you to do, and normal rules apply beyond that!”

“You’ll be called in any moment. And until then let’s just keep you getting nice and hot!”

Lucy moans, “By the end of the day I want to see all three women with giant scores...”

“They’re certainly hot enough to deserve it! And not one of them has had any real attention from Hele lately either, so really go all out for them!”

“Ah there’s the cue. Time to start for real Ecik. Have fun!”

You walk over to where the TARDIS is waiting, and step inside.
The moment you do it’s as if everything shifts, and the first thing you see is a scene that is just stunning.

“Hey Ecik! So what is going to get you going, edging over and over again the quickest do you think? Look hard and take me all in.”

“I know you love this view! But does the potential palming back you away from the edge?”

“It doesn’t matter if it does, I have so many other weapons I can use.”

“I might be the newest and even youngest goddess of us three, which is exactly why I’m going to make sure I win this!”

The scene shifts again. You know you are inside the TARDIS but also...not. “Hello Ecik, you better not hold out on me with those edges. I want to see them pouring off your cock.”

Kyla gives her fingers a little snap, and she’s suddenly at the pool’s edge, beads of water rolling down and caressing the long lines of her legs and luscious curves of her breasts. “If those edges don’t just come, you might make me think I’m not very sexy these days,” she teases.

Another snap and she rolls through the sand. “And I’d love to know how sexy you find me. How much I make you want to cover me all over...”

Someone has been practicing with the TARDIS controls as she snaps once more. “Just edge for me Ecik. Over and over and over. That’s not an order, you’re still supposed to not edge of course, but just let it happen. Even the slap that comes after will feel good, an intense little sexual jolt that in its own way is pleasure itself.”

“So every time you see me, just let it happen. Want it to happen so even just a few strokes brings you right to that edge.”

Shift. “Ecik! This is going to be so much fun and I think I am going to win after today! I mean just look at me and really stroke that cock!”

“Look at your special rules for wandering eyes. Not many spend much time staring at my chest, not even Hele. So while your balls are being slapped around for Eva’s and Kyla’s amazing boobs and keeping you just that bit farther off the edge, all this will do exactly what it needs to do!”

“And by the time we’re done you will have edged yourself completely silly for all three of us, but most of all to me!”

“This is going to be so much fun, and I could use the fun these days!”

“And we both know, edging all the time is fun!” Lorena giggles.

Shift. “I know you like your girls lewd. And just because I won’t do everything in public view doesn’t mean I can’t go there too. And I do love an outfit like this.”

“In it I can so easily be the chained up slut, ready to serve. Or maybe not so ready and willing...”

“Or I could set my sex over your face and show I’m the one in charge. That these chains and this cage are for me to use on you.”

“Maybe even all of it together. Is that not a fantasy worth edging to?”

Another shift. Lorena is already laughing, “There was no rule again including a friend! I think you’ll like this!”

“Because there was no rule about not fucking a friend either!” Lorena moans as she slides her strap-on deep into her friend.

“Or making you watch, stroke and of course edge, we are so easily worth edging for, while I fuck her!” Lorena moves with a sensual, sexual roll that is intoxicating to watch and pulls moan after moan of pleasure from her friend.

“It’s just too bad I can’t keep you very long,” Lorena mumbles, grabbing her friends leg and starting to thrust faster and harder, lewd, wet sounds filling the room.

Shift. And Eva is immediately there, filled with cock from both ends and eagerly taking them nice and deep.

“The other two are cute, but a real sex goddess should fuck! And make you dream of filling all of my holes too!”

“How fast wouldn’t you pop sliding so deep into my ass?”

“I could make you spray like a fountain!”

Shift. “I know you so very much like a mess Ecik. To see a girl get creamed.” Kyla teases, thumbing the whip cream can so it starts to spray across her ample chest.

“How do you think Hele became such a big slut...if I’m not one myself sometimes?” She makes a sensual show of licking, no sucking the creamy tip.

“Join me. Let those strokes edge you like a good slut.”

“I know I could make you cum over and over until I looked just like this.”

“And it would be so much fun.”

Shift. “In case seeing me covered in cum didn’t make you edge, I’m going to make you take in just how fucking hot I am.”

“Don’t fight it, just let that cock go where it wants to. Then stop it from spurting of course!”

“Just let this ass drive you to every imagined pleasure.”

“Every possible fantasy this body could take you to.”

“And edge those brains out!”

Shift. “Oh my, someone is looking hard, dripping and teased out of their mind! Let me add even more!” Lorena laughs happily.

“I might not be so dramatic as the other two, but I will bring you to that edge over and over smiling and laughing and having fun the whole time!”

“And isn’t there something irresistibly sexy about that?”

“You know there is!”

“And I can’t wait to see how high the point totals get before we’re done today!”

”Oh my, it looks like our first game got you very worked up already! I thought these boots would be just perfect for this...interlude.” Lucy smirks. “From now on, when you’re with anyone other than the three goddesses, it’s ballbusting mode.”

“I’m here to keep you horny and hard after all, but not so worked up you might go too far. Which some swift kicks to the nuts should handle quite well!”

“Sounds perfect. In fact, let’s get you right back to a nice baseline before I explain the next game. I just love this place and how so many wonderful girls are on call for a quick bit of fun.”

Lucy waves you to watch the giant TV, and the camera feeds start to flash. “Just imagine your cock between these stroker!”

“Does thinking of such big, luscious tits really get you going? I hope so!”

Lisa shows up laughing. “Of course the point is to make you stare at them, so Lucy can break in those boots!”

“You can stare all you want, just follow the rules!”

“I could play with them all day...”

“If only you could add to the mess!”

“Now that looks just right! Now to get you ready for the next game.”

“First you will need a way to watch a video and keep your eye on the girl (photo). Dual monitors, or tile your window. Just do whatever works for you.”

“This time, we’re going to see which of the three goddesses passively gets you worked up and ready to edge. For each goddess you are going to watch a video and stroke to it. But the entire time you’re beating off to the video, she’s going to be right there watching you. Posing at the edge of your vision, or maybe taking your attention off the video entirely.”

“And they have the full power of the outfit changing TARDIS to tease you with!” Lucy laughs, “As for the video, we’re going to switch your rules a little. No required edges, but you will have to stroke at 105 bpm! What? 90 seemed too normal and 120 too much so...find a metronome that takes 105. Every time you edge, pause the video and rest for 15 seconds and then keep going.”

“Of course, every edge the video makes you hit is without permission, so your supervising goddess will give you a good slap in the balls and gain a point.”

“To keep things fair, the order you will see them in is entirely random. Each Goddess will get exactly 10 minutes played of the video, so set a timer so you know when to pause. Between meeting each goddess you have a task to get you back to baseline before the next goddess takes you through the next 10 minutes of video.”

“Between rounds, just follow your rules, with busting of course, for 10 randomized images full of big tits. And me! You can do more than 10 photos if you feel you need them to even out before the next video.”

“Good. Now I think all I need is to set you up with what you need and send you off to get edged senseless!”

The video: https://pmvhaven.com/video/Goon-PMV-Vol ... 97a4e4cadf
For between rounds: https://scrolller.com/r/Busty+Bustyfit+ ... +bustyslut

Pick Goddesses in any order you like. First choice gets the first 10 min of the video and so on until you’ve played with all three. Play the between round game after the first and second goddess. You do not need to play it after the third.

Goddess 1
“Think you’re ready for me Ecik? A hot video and me watching you the whole time, there’s a good chance I’m going to make you go right past that edge!”

Eva’s Teasing Poses: https://scrolller.com/r/Evalovia
Goddess 2
“Hey,” Lorena giggles already, “I bet I can make your cock scream as much or more than the guitars! Let’s have some fun!”

Lorena’s Teasing Poses: https://scrolller.com/r/LorenaGarciaModel
Goddess 3
“Are you ready for this? Watching me and the sounds of fucking, sucking, sex all at once? Let’s find out how high we can make that edge score go...”

Kyla’s Teasing Poses: https://scrolller.com/r/KylaCole
Done all 3 Rounds
“Oh, you’re looking very worked up after all that! I better ‘help’ get you back to baseline.” Lucy smirks.

“Does a view like this help any?”

“This probably won’t either then huh?” She laughs softly. “Well, the good news for you is the last round is really easy to understand.”

“Each of the three goddesses will get a little one on one time with you. And with their time they are going to try to entice you to accept an orgasm from them. You won’t be able to cum right away, since you have to finish our session today first! But each will offer you an orgasm you can enjoy later on, whether that’s right after this or another day.”

“But, you do not have permission to have these orgasms. You will be being a naughty boy if you accept any of their offers, and for this game the Goddesses are forbidden from allowing you to cum with permission. So, accept an orgasm and Angela, and very likely me too, will being laying down the sort of punishment saved for when a slut deliberately cums without permission!”

“Any goddess you accept an orgasm from gains 5 points, not just 2!” Lucy smirks, “And before you ask I limited them to offering one orgasm each for this game. Clever Lorena was eager to offer a 3 for 1 punishment deal and try to get 15 points out of it...you can see how that would get out of hand if I let it happen.”

“Yes, you can accept as many or as few offers as you want. Anywhere from 0 to 3 orgasms granted, with just as many separate punishments to follow. So I suppose the only real question left to wonder is...”

“How desperately needy and horny are you? There are going to be 3 wonderful, goddess given, mind blowing orgasms to claim. And the punishments won’t even come until way after that.”

“Or are you going to show just how loyal and devoted to Angela you are, and endure a brutal denial after all these games today?”

“That choice is entirely up to you! If you have any blood left to think with.”

“Once again the order you meet the Goddesses is completely random, pick in any order. I think you’re probably so worked up by now that I won’t require it, but if you feel it’s most fair go back to the same stroking and busting to tits exercise between each Goddess, just like the last game.

“Now, I’m still wondering if it will be hotter to see you come back here knowing you’re about to be left with completely full balls and that raging desperation, or wondering what devilish things Angela and I will come up with to punish you for emptying them.”

“Time to start finding out.”

Goddess 1
”Ecik! And it is already time for our final encounter.” Lorena giggles, “Of this contest of course, not forever!”

“So let’s make sure we add lots of points! Oh and I guess it won’t be the actual final encounter if you take my offer of having an orgasm.” She grins, “So let’s make it so those strokes when you’re looking at my legs are fast and tight, no more going slow!”

“I bet Hele that I would for sure get you to agree to my offer of an orgasm. I have the perfect offer for the rules Lucy gave us.”

“Which we’ll get too once you’re even more worked up! If that’s possible?”

“Oh but of course it is. No matter how desperate you must be to cum, there can always be more edges. More teasing, more sexy goddess to worship.”

“More fun the two of us can have! Oh, I really should wait longer to make you that offer...”

“It’s much more of a tease if I wait but...I’m so excited. Dripping actually.”

“Shall I tell you now? Should I just really give it to you Ecik?” she winks and giggles.

“Okay then. Lucy told you that if you accept my offer to cum it will earn a punishment from her and Angela for doing so without permission? Good. And no, I can’t just give you permission. But I can make up for it.” Her smirk is sultry and sly.

“I want you to fucking cum for me! I want those points. And it just so happens I’m a sexy, eager little switchy thing and one of my go to switchy partners has had near zero sex drive for months. So, my offer is this. You let me make you cum later...”

“And I’ll take the punishment for you!” She beams, laughing, “No catch at all! You get to orgasm with no consequences, and I get to be a punished, naughty plaything for the girls. We all win!”

“I can’t stop the punishment from coming, but Lucy gave us no rules stopping us from directing it somewhere else.”

“So what do you think Ecik, are you going to come find me later and let me make you explode? You can take all the time you like to decide, but we’re not moving and you have keep stroking at that 90 bpm, stopping only to let an edge fade, until you decide!

“Okay then, since you’re sure that’s what you want!”

“Now because I want you to know what you’re missing out on or what you will get to enjoy later...here’s what we’ll do when you want to come and claim that orgasm.”

“And really, it’s going to be so simple. I want you to come help put me in the submissive mood for the punishment I’ll be getting after that. So all you need to do is come over..”

“I’ll put on anything you like. Give you the show you want, touch you how you want. You get to just take it all in, pleasure yourself in any way you choose...”

“And cum whenever and wherever you want! I’ll be your own little sex model to get off to in whatever way feels best.”

“So I really hope I will be seeing you soon, master!” Lorena winks.

((If you took Lorena’s offer: any time after this set you can go to her and watch any video/pictures of her you like, and pleasure and get yourself off in any way you want to. It’s a completely free orgasm. Anglea and Lucy will deal with Lorena in private, probably.))
Goddess 2
“Ready for one more round with me Ecik? If you’re expecting a very tempting offer to drain those balls of yours, you won’t be disappointed.”

Kyla moves in a slow, sultry way, knowing exactly where she’s guiding your gaze. “Stare and stroke all you want, the more you do, the more edges and more points we’ll get! And since I know they’re so hard to resist, let’s make it 20 strokes any time your staring into my eyes.”

“Mmmm good. I want those edges piling up, that need to cum I know you feel to rage hotter and hotter for me. I want you to beg me to make you cum, before I even give you my offer.”

“Surely dreaming of having me bent over on all fours in front of you, ass there for the taking. Ass ready to be glazed with your cum might prompt you in that direction?” Kyla’s gaze is intense, captivating.

She smirks in a confident, sultry way, “Of course it does. Among all the other soft, curvy places you might rub your cock or shoot your load.”

“Or maybe you like a girl tussled, spread open, so very ready to just...” she pauses, showing total control, “fuck.”

“Well, anyone who doesn’t like that is deluding themselves or not into women at all.” Kyla laughs.

“So Ecik, the question for your throbbing cock is, how much do you want to cum? Is it worth enduring a later punishment to cum for me? I think it obviously is. Getting to cum for a goddess, even if she’s not your personal goddess, isn’t a chance to pass up. So, will I get your cum?”

“Please? I want it so bad, to hear you beg me to just make my offer so you can accept it already.”

“Go on, beg me. Plead for my offer. Make me so hot I just have to give it to you.”

“Alright Ecik, here’s why you’re going to accept and cum for me. My offer to you is you get to cum for me later, and you won’t be punished at all. You get a consequence free, full, pleasurable orgasm from me!”

“And Helequin will take whatever brutal punishment for cumming without permission Angela and Lucy decide on in your place. I can’t stop the punishment being a requirement, but I can change who gets it. And Hele so kindly volunteered...okay, he let me convince him to volunteer.”

“And that’s that. So, will you take my offer? You can stroke at your normal speed for as long as you need to decide, but I need a yes or no before we continue.”

“Mmmm very well. All that’s left is more teasing because I can, and to tell you the details of what you just agreed to or gave up.”

“So there’s still time to run up my score!” She grins. “Now as for our appointment later...”

“I’ll wear whatever you would most like to see me in. We’ll meet, you’ll get the sexiest show I can give and you’re going to edge for me at least 50 times.”

“And once you’ve done those 50 edges for me, you can cum to any view you like most. Hit me with it anywhere you choose. Assuming you took my offer of course!”

“Because on the off chance you didn’t take it, you still have to come see me at some point later and give me those 50 edges. But instead of an orgasm we’ll end with 10 kicks to those poor, full balls before denial for the day!” Kyla smirks.

“So, did you make the right choice do you think? No matter how you feel now, I will see you later Ecik. Don’t keep me waiting too long!”

((For your later meeting with Kyla choose any video or gallery of her you like. If you can’t find longer galleries of her try https://www.zzup.com/search/kyla_cole/index.html or https://en.girlstop.info/models.php?name=Kyla-Cole ))
Goddess 3
“Hey stroker! Ready to hear why you’re going to agree to let me make you cum even though Angela will punish you later? Good, because I’m eager to get on to draining that dick!”

“And no more ball hits if you’re look at my tits, make that 20 strokes instead! I want edges after all. Now, there’s really no doubt...”

“That Kyla has some clever offer that you’re almost sure to accept. And Lorena will do something so fun and playful and just good it will be nearly impossible to resist. But I bet my offer will have something neither of theirs will. It might not be clever, or creative or any of that...”

“But are you really going to turn down having me suck and fuck you until you blow? Punishments be damned Ecik, my offer is you get to fucking FUCK me until you blow.” Eva stares you down, intensely sexy.

“I know you want it so fucking bad, and be honest, it’s a hell of an offer you might not get again for a while. What’s one little punishment compared to getting to fuck me?”

“You must know there’s no realistic punishment worth passing on tapping this ass!”

“And just in case you’re thinking I might be devious, I promise I mean you get to fuck me. My mouth, pussy, maybe even my ass. I’m not going to turn it around and suddenly pull out a strap-on or something. You, fucking and filling me.”

“Can you edge your brains out by stroking just thinking about it? Dreaming of what I’m going to feel like?”

“I really hope so. There’s nothing fancy left. All you have to answer is if you want to fuck me and cum on or in me or if you want to pass that all up.”

“So, keep stroking, keep edging. And tell me...”

“Are you going to accept my offer and come back later to fill this dripping wet pussy?”

“Or are you really going to suffer, give up what you want and decline yourself to denial? Not to mention leaving me to have to get off with a toy instead of a cock!” Eva almost pouts at the thought.

“Alright stroker, final chance. Do you accept fucking me to orgasm or no? Keep stroking at this pace until you decide, then we’ll continue.”

“Mmmm as you wish.”

“So, when the time comes Ecik, tell me what sort of look you’re into then we can meet up and fuck! Unless you actually said no...in which case you get fucking nothing.”

“There is just one tiny catch. When we meet and I start sucking and fucking and riding and taking it, I get... insatiable. So you have to keep up with my pace, and even if you cum I’m not going to stop until I’m done too!”

“So you’re best off making sure you have some stamina and can last for me! But even if you blow in the first couple minutes, I will blow your fucking mind with pleasure. Maybe more than you really want!” Eva giggles.

“I can’t wait for us to have some fun together! See you then Ecik. Ooooh and on the off chance you did turn me down, you owe me 30 edges while watching me fuck someone who knows not to pass this up!”

((Find a hardcore full length video (say 25min +) of Eva that you like the look of. Follow the action as closely as you can, using a fleshlight for blowjobs and sex. If you took her offer you have to follow the video without pause until the end, not matter when you cum. If you turned her down, don’t use any toys and edge 30 times to the video instead. Porntrex or Upornia are good sources for full length videos))
Finished
“So after all that you’re finally finished? I hope you’re prepared for the consequences of what you chose! You do look like you really need a break so just calm right down and touch yourself lightly, unless you want to edge and stroke and slap for me, then please do!”

“Mmm good, yes just relax for now. I know you have some Goddesses to meet again soon. And speaking of...”

“How many punishments is that Angela and I will be coming up with?” she asks with a little growl.

“Alright, and don’t think we’ll forget. Now total up those points including the ones for any orgasms you accepted so we can see who won the contest! Such good timing too, since it sounds like Hele is available for them to play with again. Now go give that poor dick a break!”

Active Players (Jan-March)
Name (Last Quarter +/-) | Waiting Since | Sets Created | Created-Received +/-
Brian (+1) | Feb 9 | 7 | +3
2023 | Jan 18 | 2 | +2
Helequin (+1) | Feb 21 | 3 | +2
top.illustrious | Feb 5 |1 | +1
TheNameless101 (0) | Dec 20 | 0 | 0
Noah (+1) | Feb 19 | 4 | -1
BBBeanie (N/A) | Feb 6 | 2 | -1
korashar (+4) |Feb 10 | 5 | -2
benbron | Feb 15 | 5 | -3

Drool (0) | Jan 21 | 8 | +2 (on break)

Players with sets to reply to:
j3rry (+1) | Dec 26 | 0 | -1s
Ecik17 (+5) | Feb 19 | 7 | -1s
Independent Tooth (-1) | sDec 9 | 0 | 0

My Rules
Another pass on these experimental rules. A new 'toy' in the form of a VR headset.
Everything you need to make a set is in the Rules section, the rest is extra information.

Right now I’m not as interested as I usually am in my favourite themes focusing on service and devotion (real life stuff). These themes can still show up and I’ll enjoy them, but for now my rules are focused on having some physical fun and exploring other themes until my usual wants return.

The most basic idea is I’m here to be a free use slut and whore for the girls, who can use and abuse me any way they want (within my limits). I can be their fuck toy, plaything, whatever they need me to be.

To compliment this my rules include a contest to see which of the girls (female or trans) can be the first to break me; to make me orgasm in such a cruel, devious way I immediately beg for her to take away my orgasms rather than cum for her again.

There are more personality/story details that go with my usual rules here. A lot there may not apply as much as usual, but feel free to use it!

Basic Info
I usually love edging, ballbusting and being a slut for the girls. Feel free to use pictures, videos, toys, commands or anything else you think up! Completely overturn my rules if you have an idea.

Edge Holds
I can take long holds (>2 minutes), but if repeated image after image I find it difficult to stay immersed in the set. Breaking up the pattern, holding the edge over multiple images or a video keeps things feel more alive.

Nudity in rules
Fully nude means no clothing that normally covers private areas worn anywhere. Accessories, shoes, hats, gloves etc. don’t count for this. (e.g. a model with panties around her knees is not fully nude, since she hasn’t taken them completely off. A model wearing nothing but stockings, shoes and a hat is fully nude.)

For bare body parts, nipples and cock count if visible. Breasts count if visible at all and fully bare (e.g. side boob counts if they aren’t covered, doesn’t if they are).For pussy and ass, these count if the area normally covered by a smallish (not thong) bikini bottom is visible and exposed (i.e. labia itself does not need to be visible). Examples: wearing a thong bikini nothing exposed. If thong is pulled aside, both are exposed and count if visible.

See-through
Anything transparent, sheer, mesh, clear, etc. This does not count if only a small trim/accent/portion is see-through.

Strappy
Strappy heels or sandals with multiple straps for visual effect, almost always more than needed just to secure the shoe. Gladiator sandals for example.

Ruined Orgasms
There are degrees of ruined orgasm, and I tend to call them all ruined. A perfect ruin is when there is no refractory period and I can edge again immediately after. Perfect ruins difficult for me to do consistently, but getting better at it.

Ballbusting Intensity
Light < Medium / Normal < Hard < Brutal < Flooring. I will try to bust in the way it seems the model most likely would (kick/stomp/punch/slap or squeeze in hand/crush under foot) unless told otherwise. I will use a swinging weight to simulate model’s foot/leg.

Rule Stacking
Unless otherwise said or not possible, all of my rules are per girl and stack. Whatever triggers a rule has to be visible (e.g. heels don’t count if they are out of frame), but the model can tell me otherwise.

Making rules
When adding or changing my rules: No anal rules (dedicated mode is possible), nothing deliberately unfair, I prefer using a timer to counting larger numbers. Feel free to experiment, I will adjust anything that doesn’t work for me.
The Contest
With my usual desires still very low, Kendra Lust has helped create a game to focus on some physical fun, even having me stay at her house and hosting some of the game’s events. Natalie Mars is assisting Kendra with this.

The aim of the contest is to see who can best use my orgasms as a weapon to really abuse and torment me. That is, having the girls make me cum or ruin in the most creative, cruel, depraved ways possible.
  • The winner will be the first girl who forces me to cum in a way so harsh I beg her to deny me as long as she wants and do anything she wants to me instead of having to cum for her again.
  • Whoever wins will claim me as their whore and always get some special place in my rules.
  • Not every set has to have an orgasm/ruin or be part of this contest. Besides, denial and pleasurable orgasms are still tools the girls can use however they like.
  • Any orgasm at all counts, full or ruined. Forced multiple orgasms, post orgasm torture, cum eating, all possible.
  • There will likely be some cumulative effect before a girl wins. It’s unlikely the first orgasm will be so cruel I instantly break. So the girls may want to bide their time before unleashing their worst (best) ideas?
  • My goddesses (Kyla, Lorena, Eva) may show up to tease me but are not part of the competition. They have no need to win, I’d be their whore any time they ask of course!
Personalities – a few personalities with particular interest in this, many other girls might be added over time!
Kendra Lust
I am already her personal slut, and she has encouraged me so much. This just seems like a natural extension doesn’t it? She is helping to organize it all, hosting events at her house and she’s said she won’t be the one to try and break me but who knows if this contest continues...

Natalie Mars
Kendra’s assistant, helping with running the contest. Seems eager!

Abigail Mac
Fucking me up with my orgasm is exactly what she threatened to do a few years ago, time to finally get her wish?

Liya Silver
Knows she drives me out of my mind and isn’t afraid to be cruel. Turning me into her little bitch by spurting might just be a big step towards goddess.

Gloria Sol
I find her devastatingly sexy, and she’s been close to goddess level before. Is this a way to add even more allure?

Mila Azul
Has gone from sexy cute to fucking ravishing in my eyes over time. She can do almost anything she wants with my balls, but somehow her busting focus hasn’t gotten her to the level of goddess. Time to mix in something new and take her place?

Peta Jensen
Has not only nearly made me cum just from seeing or dreaming about her tits in the past without touching, and made me a slave to them by forcing me to ruin so many times I could never get out of her debt, now she wants to use this contest to definitively make me her pet whore.

Stacy Cruz, Agatha Vega, Lexi Luna, Anissa Kate, Jia Lissa
Have all had me so very close to hands free orgasm just from watching them at some point. Is this a way to secure my complete infatuation?

All the trans girls
Chanel, Aubrey, Kimber and Domino especially, but after my last experiment all these girls know something. Right now, my normal desires are low and getting off to pussy isn’t as easy as usual – my mind drifts to someone specific. But I can’t imagine it’s that someone when I’m pleasing trans dick instead!
I will keep a record here of all the orgasms and how close I was to breaking:
Peta – fleshlight + cropping balls + no stopping after orgasm. Felt vicious, but I wasn’t close to giving up.

Rules
Each mode is a different rule set models can use. They may switch modes anytime. The modes are usually used one at a time, but if a model is feeling demanding or cruel she can stack modes however she wishes. A few global rules apply to all modes:

Commands
Get as creative as you like! Girls may freely order and command me to do what they want, without any rules needed. Their commands can be in the form of a rule for the set.

Rule Changes
Any model can add new rules or change/remove existing rules from my list in any way she chooses. The global rules and Base Rules in each mode can only be changed, not removed. Girls may add new modes. I don’t make my rules anymore, the girls do and they can get as crazy and creative as they like!

Featured and Favourite Models
Can create rules which only apply to them as individuals or a group. Only favourites can change these rules.

Orgasms:
Models may order me to ruin, cum, be denied, eat it or anything else they think up. Multiple ruins or orgasms are possible. I take 15-20 min to edge again after full orgasm. POT only lasts 1-2 minutes and is not too intense after ruins (still more sensitive than normal). After multiple full orgasms, it gets increasingly difficult to edge with any control to the point where I can no longer edge but only be forced over it. Yes, models can change this rule.

Rule Requests:
I’ve pared normal mode back to basics to get a fresh start, add lots of rules as you like! Go crazy!

Normal Rules (default start)
Base Rules
No Other Rules Triggered – Stroke for 20s
11/10 Incredibly Sexy – edge and hold for 30s before slow, hard ball squeeze

Current Rules
Wearing predominantly Green -double everything (by count). Shoes do not count towards this.
Wet – palm instead of stroke for everything

Bare nipple, pussy, ass, trans cock – 1 edge each
Cum on tits – 3 rapid fire edges

High Heels – 5 hard ball hits
Ballbusting Mode
Base Rules
No Other Rules Triggered – Light, rapid hits for 20s
11/10 Incredibly Sexy – One flooring hit

Current Rules
Touching/Holding Something – hit with object of similar hardness, depending on how hard her grip is (for each hand)
Breasts Held – squeeze balls 20s
Nipples Pinched – hard flick to balls per nipple
Cock Touched – 3 hard cock head slaps
Fully Nude – 10s of ball squeezing

Bare Breasts - 3 ball hits
High Heels – 3 hard ball hits
Platform Heels/Boots – 1 brutal hit (also count as high heels)
Cock Worship Mode – to suck and worship trans cock
Base Rules
No Other Rules Triggered – suck for 10s
11/10 Incredibly Sexy – add 5s worship

Current Rules
Blue Eyes – 5s of sloppy sucking
Called slut – full deepthroat one time
Wearing Green or Red – double deepthroat rules
Locked Mode
For use when in chastity cage. These rules take effect if I am caged unless told otherwise.
Edging while caged is very possible with the wand vibrator. I can edge by hand, but it takes much more effort. Edging while caged takes a little more time and is more intense than normal. With the wand, the first couple edges after being caged will take more time, but I can start to edge quickly once worked up. It is also a bit harder to keep control. Edge holding I have not attempted much yet.

I can be busted while caged, which includes using busting mode.

The bullet vibe is unlikely to make me edge in the cage on its own.

While caged, I may use a wand vibrator in place of any stroking/edging.

Base Rules
No Other Rules Triggered – Vibe/touch lightly for 20s
11/10 Incredibly Sexy – 3 edges as close together as I dare

Current Rules
Keep my bullet vibe on and against the cage at all times. Wand may be used if requested instead. If I edge without permission, start a ball squeeze ladder of 1s at medium force (adding 1s per edge until end of set).

Edge when commanded to.
Videos – how rules apply to video (unless they have their own)
Videos follow the active rules for what is on screen with a few changes. Edges are figured per minute. Edging and edge riding adds until there is a minimum 10 second break between edges. Ballbusting rules are continuous and go up in intensity as the action on screen does. Other rules apply the best I can. This goes for any mode.

Tasks – Models can also give a set task/rules to follow during a video. If the video gives instructions, say if I should follow or ignore them. If stroking to a beat/speed, tell me what do if I reach the edge. Busting to a beat also works, and can make me cum if horny enough.

VR – I have a proper headset the girls are free to make use of. Video content should ideally be downloaded before playing and in 4k. 1440p at lowest.

Favourite and Featured Models
My Goddesses:
Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Eva Lovia

Divine Favourites:
Agatha Vega, Alexa Tomas, Anissa Kate, Gloria Sol, Kendra Lust, Mila Azul, Niemira, Tori Black

Favourites:
Aleksa Slusarchi (Valeria, Alexa, Jasna, XArt Jessica), Ariel (Piper Fawn), Caprice (Little), Carlotta Champagne, Chanel Santini, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Miela (Marry Queen), Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Romi Rain, Sunny Leone

HMC Legends:
Angela White, Bridgette B, Katya Clover, Kayden Kross, Lexi Belle, Lexi Luna, Liya Silver, Malena Morgan, Nancy A(ce), Sybil, Uma Jolie

Featured
Always turn me on:
Alisa Amore/Jessica Albanka, Ariana Marie, Capri Cavanni, Elizabeth Marxs, Heather Vandeven, Jia Lissa, Katie Fey/Jenya D, Molly Stewart

Make me want to be their slut:
Abigail Mac, Aletta Ocean, Aubrey Kate, Carter Cruise, Domino Presley, Emily Addison, Kimber Lee (trans), Madison Ivy, Peta Jensen.

I want to see more:
Aria Lee, Eden Ivy, Josephine Jackson, Kenzie Anne, Layla Sin, Lacy Lennon, Lexi Dona, Lily Love, Marley Brinx, Nina North, Rae Lil Black, Rina Ellis, Stacy Cruz

Toys – now have a proper VR headset. I’m sure the girls may have uses for this.
Rope (plenty for bondage), string, rubber bands, some clothes pegs, plastic hair clips with teeth (Tease AI Fury’s type), icy hot, other household stuff
  • Ring Gag
  • Riding Crop
  • Humbler
  • Ball Crusher – thick acrylic plates with 4 screw down knobs. Best to give instructions by feeling (e.g. crank it down hard, add a bit of pressure) or with a % instead of number of turns. Makes it more challenging to stay on edge without going over when tight.
  • Silicone Butt Plug
  • 2 suction cup Dildos (semi-realistic for anal, larger realistic with balls for oral)
  • Fleshlight – Tori Black Torrid, Alexa Tomas Private Tube (different brand, same idea), generic ass speedbump
  • Bullet Vibrator – low, med, high, patterns
  • Magic Wand Vibrator – 4 power levels. You can call them low, medium, high and max, but they feel more like: (medium-low, medium-high, really high, stupid high)
  • Metal chastity cage – not comfortable wearing this out, but can be locked up at home. Possible to edge and cum inside. See Locked Mode for details.
  • VR Headset
Darker Set Ideas
A few fantasies/set ideas that have come to mind lately. No need to use these at all, but if you do have an interest in dark or harsh themes:
If you use any of these, please say before the set that it contains a darker fantasy. No need to spoil which one or any details, just enough so I know to be in the right mindset before playing it.

Feel free to come up with your own darker set ideas that are in line with some of these as well.

Consensual Non-con
Just being grabbed and then completely forced, raped, by trans girls and/or women. Over and over for as long as they want.

They Know What I Crave
Forcibly trained to want, desire and need girl cock. All the time. Before anything else.

Caged By Default
If I’m not horny enough to really want to fuck a girl, no need for my worthless dick to be free when playing. I can edge and cum in my cage, everything I could do unlocked, so why not just have it where it belongs during any sexy play?
Edges in last set:
Most edges done before relief/break: 619 (anything over 200 is usually very intense)
Most ruins in a set: 7

Last Ruin: N/A
Last Orgasm: Feb 18, 2024
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by j3rry »

Here it is - my Valentine's set

#everyoneset
#WBj3rry
Hello my Valentine. Did you know that j3rry has a musical instruments fetish? Let's check if you too. So called wildcard today's rule is to do edge bouncing (how long you want) when you see any musical instrument in the background of the picture.

Have you ever bounced the edge?

YES
So you will practice it first with Abigail, Rachel, Miss Evans and then you will come back to me, okay? Maybe one of them would be your Valentine?

Play this webtease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=50990
But choose the following options:
->Open Mode
->Christmas - Skip to the choice of girl
->Abigail
Then after two messages she's going to tell you. Practice it with her.
Don't click yet "Return to Miss Evans" but visit first Rachel, so refresh the webtease with the following way:
->Open Mode
->Rachel (She starts to talk about it from 14th message.)
When she says: "Good work, now you are ready to go and see Miss Evans." don't click "Miss Evans.", but restart webtease using the following buttons:
->Open Mode
->Evening Sessions
->Stamina
->6
NO
So you will be given 3 teachers today to learn this ability. Maybe one of them could be your Valentine?

Play this webtease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=50990
But choose the following options:
->Open Mode
->Abigail
Then after two messages she's going to tell you. Pactice it with her.
Don't click yet "Return to Miss Evans" but visit first Rachel, so refresh the webtease with the following way:
->Open Mode
->Rachel (She starts to talk about it from 14th message.)
When she says: "Good work, now you are ready to go and see Miss Evans." don't click "Miss Evans.", but restart webtease using the following buttons:
->Open Mode
->Evening Sessions
->Stamina
->6
AFTER YOU COMPLETED ALL 3 PARTS
Do you also have something to lick?

Is it sweet?

Happy Valentine's Day

It's time for edge bouncing

Again

Or you'd prefer to bust your balls too?

You can do ball busting together with edge bouncing.

Why not?

Can I be your Valentine? Or do you want to search for another?

Which hair color best matches with Valentine's Day?

So I want you to visit a few readheads now. Don't forget about your last edge bouncing now! We will see each other later when you'll be dying to cum.

If you've had enough of redheads, you can find some blonde Valentines now.

It's a very hot day today, isn't it?

Don't you need some help from professional nurse?

If you're looking for your Valentine to have black hair - here I am!

Welcome back!

Do you know what's the time?

Is it the time for cumming?

Have you found your Valentine already?

You will cum for her soon!

Is it me?

Or another girl?

You don't have to cum on my body.

You can choose any previous girl as your Valentine for today...

...and cum on her best picture in this set, but what if...

Am I your Valentine?

Will you cum on my big tits?

Now! Please? CUM!!!

Thank You for being my Valentine!

Bye!
Appeared:
Mila Azul
Oxana Chic
Veronika Glam
Ariel
Ashlynn Brooke
Rhian
Ilvy Kokomo
Ruth Medina
If you want to make me cum, just play the game called: Help Me Cum Please! v2.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's time to duel
Leader board
MVP June 2023 & March 2024
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: korashar fb

Post by Drool »

korashar wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:47 am
@korashar: fb on fb
Good to see you enjoyed Scarlit's little teasing.
Oh and you made some nice catches during fetch play.
j3rry
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by j3rry »

My rules version 24.2.2024

If you're not keen on reading everything, just look at the summary or names lists.

❃ General rules
I expect a set comprised of photos of those good lookers I have already seen here because I love most of them. You can enrich them with a conversation.

Now I need to invent my stroking rules indeed. It will be decided by my rating of a picture. Let's say face can get up to 5 points, tits 4, pussy 3, attire 2 points, and surroundings 1 point. If I can't see particular thing, I will omit such partial rating. The hottest chicks can get bonus points! Preliminary strokes are based on that rating. If your photo gets a total rating of 60%, I will stroke 60 times, and analogically.

Edging rule: total rating more than 90% = 1 edge

Holding the edge: total rating of at least 100% = ride the edge as long as I can.

I think I have gained some basic experience from the games from Milovana, so I'm ready to do what my precious Princesses want from me. The main concept is to write me their instructions. I mean, if one of them is noticeable while not giving me direct instructions, I'm always not allowed to touch my dick for that picture, otherwise I will earn additional hour of cruel denial while I'm horny. I sometimes might get lost in translation, especially if one word has many meanings. It would be good to make each instruction quite clear for me. It might be also possible for other sexy random girls to give me some simple, not very difficult instructions. Let's see if they can completely bewitched me to follow their orders. I may later add them to my list of favorites, who knows. As you see, both of the lists are poor of names, so help me expand them by showing me the sexiest chicks. After your set, I will reveal if they were hidden in my secret list of Princesses and if I added any of them to the list of favorite girls.

I have some toys which can be used on me by Princesses during Punishment Set. Such set will be due to the obvious thing happened - I disappointed my Princess. But I'm very prone to win even the unwinnable challenges.

When there are plenty of similar pictures from the same gallery, I should do at least one stroking rule, and one edging rule from below spoilers if I don't want to stay for an hour on one picture. In case I find girl's pose easy to follow, I must try following such pose for that picture.

For super highly-rated photos, I will also squeeze my balls while stroking.
❃ Stroking modes and more specific rules
Default is the normal mode. Always I can get into a simpler mode after successfully completed 10 pictures.

Obviously any Princess can choose any mode (even unwritten ballbusting mode whenever Princess Azul wants) and passing to more difficult level is always free too.

If I failed to follow any instruction from easy or normal stroking mode (e.g. I stopped stroking), I switch into hard stroking mode starting once more from that picture.
If I edge during hard stroking mode, as a punishment: I will try riding that edge for the remaining time of a task.
If I had to stop stroking, I will count the remaining stroking time for a task and I have to double that stroking time but with decreased speed by 10%.
However if I didn't obey the above punishment rule, I will have to double the initial stroking time but with decreased previous speed by 10%.
Just in case I need to be punished over and over again, I can decrease the previous speed up to 10%, but the remaining stroking time will be multiplied thrice. In this endless loop, j3rry is allowed to ruin his orgasm and then he is break free from such difficult picture.
If I couldn't follow particular stroking tempo, after timeout I must slap my balls every 5 remaining strokes, but one punch can make up for 10 strokes.

Stroking duration
Easy mode:   5 seconds  × Tier № × Rating
Normal mode: 10 seconds × Tier № × Rating
Hard mode:   30 seconds   × Tier № × Rating
Tier 1 categories:
ㅤ•ㅤfully clothed ▼
ㅤ•ㅤsexy underwear, underclothes (bra; panties/underpants) ▼
ㅤ•ㅤsportswear clothes ▼
ㅤ•ㅤswimsuit ▼
ㅤ•ㅤbikini ▼
ㅤ•ㅤvivid plain colour: pink/white/green etc. ▼

Tier 2 categories:
ㅤ•ㅤsensuous mouth (e.g. playing with finger)/glossy lips ▼
ㅤ•ㅤtanlines ▼
ㅤ•ㅤbdsm ▲
ㅤ•ㅤhumiliating j3rry ▲

Tier 3 categories:
ㅤ•ㅤbody paint ▼
ㅤ•ㅤcolored eyelids (example)
ㅤ•ㅤsexy hair (straggly, straight, wavy, long, blond) ▼
ㅤ•ㅤbeautiful breasts ▼

Tier 4 categories:
ㅤ•ㅤshy/innocent/teen ▼
ㅤ•ㅤbreasts squeezable by my hand ▼
ㅤ•ㅤglasses ▲
ㅤ•ㅤearrings ▲
ㅤ•ㅤbeauty mark/mole ▲
ㅤ•ㅤpigtails/plaits/braids, ponytail ▲

Tier 5 categories:
ㅤ•ㅤsweet face ▲
ㅤ•ㅤcameltoe/slit pussy ▼
ㅤ•ㅤvery long hair reaching pussy or nearby ▲

Tier 6 categories:
ㅤ•ㅤpublic place in the background ▼
ㅤ•ㅤangelic ▼
ㅤ•ㅤteasing pose ▼
ㅤ•ㅤlegs spread ▲
ㅤ•ㅤPrincess ▼
Initial stroking speed
Easy mode:    60 BPM × Rating
Normal mode: 120 BPM × Rating
Hard mode:   180 BPM × Rating 
Final stroking speed
▲ increased twice
▼ decreased twice
❃ Edging
ㅤ•ㅤlesbians once for every girl
ㅤ•ㅤtrimmed pussy/landing strip 1 edge
ㅤ•ㅤfully naked 2 edges
ㅤ•ㅤtasty pussy 3 edges
ㅤ•ㅤbeautiful and nice pussy 4 edges
ㅤ•ㅤtopless in denim (Dionne Daniels) 5 edges
ㅤ•ㅤwaiting for my cum (facial) pose/cum encouraging like here 6 edges
ㅤ𝄑ㅤsmall tits 7 edges
ㅤ•ㅤpussy spreading 8 edges
ㅤ•ㅤGoddess look (other than Princess) 9 edges
ㅤ•ㅤGoddess look (Princess) like here edge bouncing 10 times with 20-second breaks
ㅤ♫ㅤmusically edge bouncing as many times as possible with breaks as short as possible during random time in seconds (10-100); the timer starts with the first one

Riding/holding additional edge for as many seconds as the number of pips
ㅤ•ㅤ uniform/costume e.g. kitten roll 1 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ simper roll 2 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ tongue out roll 3 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ clothes being taken off roll 4 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ facial roll 5 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ hair longer than tits roll 6 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ pearl necklace roll 7 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ tiny tits roll 8 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ creampie roll 9 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ sweet face roll 10 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ highly-rated photo roll 11 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ pissing/squirting (other than Princess) roll 12 dice
ㅤ♥ㅤ Princess roll 13 dice
ㅤ♥ㅤ pissing/squirting (Princess) roll 14 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ good eye contact roll 15 dice
ㅤ♥ㅤ Princess with pigtails roll 16 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ lauging/smiling from me example1 or example2 roll 17 dice
ㅤ♥ㅤ tongue out by Princess roll 18 dice
ㅤ♥ㅤ pussy spreading by Princess roll 19 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ fuck-me eyes example roll 20 dice
ㅤ♥ㅤ laughing/smiling from me (showing teeth) (Princess) like here roll 21 dice
ㅤ♥ㅤ cum on Princess example roll 22 dice
ㅤ•ㅤ appealing/enchanting/charming pose (pristine/flawless body) roll 23 dice
ㅤ♥ㅤ angelic look roll 24 dice
❃ My list of Princesses (so far)
ㅤ♥ Ksenia Kondratyeva aka Krystal Boyd also known as Anjelica loves to control my orgasms :love: because I joined this game on her birthday 3 years ago.
ㅤ♥ Katya Clover aka Mango A was the first girl who welcomed me here.
ㅤ♥ Mila Azul looks so innocent like a little schoolgirl. I hope she won't hurt me during our meetings.
ㅤ♥ Eva Elfie - will she convert me to love bigger boobs too?
ㅤ♥ Lorena has lovely little titties and she sometimes forgets to shave her pussy. :no: I don't have a category hairy.

By default, these special girls can demand everything e.g. set any stroking tempo and determine the duration of stroking for a particular photo. But in case they are too busy to give me instructions, remember? I must wait until Princess tells me her instructions. And this refers only to those pictures with Princesses. Their instructions can be fully invented apart from my rules.

I will reveal every secret girl who appeared in your set! I can also cherish any other gorgeous from outside of my hidden list (so it's not closed) and I promise to be docile for her! For sure she will be added to the list.

It would be great, if any Princess gave me very detailed instructions on how to satisfy her, not me! I will make her all dreams come true. Maybe she wants to learn me how to edge/cum/squirt from palming. BBBeanie introduced in his rules the personality of Sybil A Kailena - a beauty who has just become fascinated in fucking cocks. Although she is not interested in sex, so instead of fucking with her pussy, she rather fucks with a urethral sound. She loves the way the sound just sinks into cock as well as the boy's facial expressions. Well, Sybil enjoys sounding, but I'm not experienced at all, so she can try to fuck me with Q-tips maybe. Will she destroy my pissing hole? She doesn't look cruel, so I hope I will stay safe and sound.
❃ List of other favourites (so far)
ㅤ♦ Amberleight West
ㅤ♦ Sasha Grey
ㅤ♦ Altea Belinda 
They can give me some simple instructions.
❃ Summary:!:
The most ideal set should consists of only 100% rating photos, so I must give you some hints.
To summarize, below there is a list of my favorite categories:
teens, young, teasing, colored eyelids, happy face, bodypaint, pigtails/plaits/braids, ponytail, beauty mark/mole, earrings, hairpins, glasses, colors: pink/white/green, music, topless, lesbians, tiny tits, small tits, soft tits, disguise, tongue, long hair, outdoors, eye contact, pussy spreading, squirt/piss, handjob, sport.
Last edited by j3rry on Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

Noah wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:15 pm
Fb for Noah
Thanks for this really fun set! Loved the idea and getting to know Cherry better - I didn't know anything about her so I pretty much guessed anything and used your hints :lol:

I know it's hard to find pics of her, so thanks for that effort, really liked them all. I got two rounds right. As I'm experimenting with censored porn I'm not even sure what I like in that department myself, but thanks for giving me a first taste. Some pics were really frustrating :-D

Anyway, I got two right and was hoping for a ruin - since it had been almost two weeks since I last came and that makes me extra desperate :-D . But no, I had to stay denied :\'-(. Really good set, thanks Noah!
My rules

:idea:Added: I'd like to experiment with some censored porn (preferably of my favorties - example). Rule ideas welcome.
I don't have much time in real life so I try to plan the sets - ideally for full and multiple days.

Reason and explanation
I can't really deny myself a lot in real life, therefore I prefer full day or multi day sets for specific days during which I know I'm on my own. This way I can fully dive in to the excellent writing and have a full immersive denial experience I miss in real life.

How do they work? It's simple!
Multi day sets can but don’t have to be longer than a normal set. However, they cover multiple parts over x number of days: The only important thing for me is that they keep me occupied during the days of my (little) denial window, ideally with multiple sessions per day. I’m always happy to return the favor with these!

PS: If you could kindly let me know when to do which part (of how many) that would help my daily routines and planning.
Next opportunities for full / multi day: March 9 PM to March 11 PM // March 20 PM - March 22 AM :blush:

Whatever type of set I receive, it's highly appreciated. :w00t:.
===================================================================
General Rules
There are two modes: normal mode and chastity mode (caged)
  • normal mode (standard): as the most here I want to serve and please the girls of Milovana (esp. my favourites below) by stroking, edging and doing what they please. It can be soft and gentle teasing, hard core and even some soft cucking
  • Chastity mode (for full / multi day sets): Although it's not a fantasy in real life I do enjoy being cucked by some favorites while caged, the hornier I get. Cucking can be girl on guy or girl on girl - nothing bi/shemale - I'm 100% straight

Regardless of caged or not: I get most turned on by the models showing me want I can't have: their body and pleasure - either by teasing me with it or especially during chastity mode giving it to other guys instead

:smartass: Both modes can work on their own, be combined and altered however you wish.

detailed rules & explanation for both modes below

:arrow: Normal mode
I start with this unless told otherwise.

Stroking
I'd like to wait a few images (at least 5,6) for my first edge

* 20 strokes for any girl on image
* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +10 for pussy
* lesbian scenes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)

Censored

same as above bot double strokes for everything uncensored. (Example: Girl could demand me to stroke for feet and have pussy censored )
strokes stack, if I edge too soon I'll slap my balls for the remaining strokes of the picture lightly

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for soles
*1 for cumshot

Edges stack.

Instructed edges welcome as well as additional rules, variations and moderate CBT
:arrow: Chastity Mode
(some changes)

During this I'm locked up while the model teases me with her words, images and actions: Not only is she taking away my orgasms, no, she's taking away my only pleasure (strokes & edges) and giving my desired orgasms to others (and herself). Cucking can also be a lesbian scene!

without further instructions I do the following:
  • stroke the "cock" of my chastity cage (no stimulation) based on stroke-rules
  • squeeze PC muscle 3 times based on edge-rules

variations very welcome: no touching at all, make me stimulate myself locked (vibrator, massage gun) etc - it's up to you

Here is an especially hot example from GoodGirl (spoiler) :idea:
I can’t believe you’re actually so pathetic that you’d sacrifice your orgasm just to watch me give it to someone else
Well I was kidding before but I’m not now
Can you guess why there are 2 of them?
That’s right, because not only did you forfeit your orgasm last time, you also forfeited it today
And I decided they’re going to these two gentlemen here instead of you
How does that make you feel?
I don’t really care. You did ask for this
You’re going to sit there and watch me get fucked and you’re going to enjoy it like the cuck you are
Unlike you, these 2 can cum whenever they want and do so all the time, this’ll probably be the second time they’ve each cum today
I think they’re getting close, are you ready?
Just think that this is the result of all your hard work and the 2 orgasms that you gave up for this
Come on, just a little bit more
Oh fuck, yes! Both of you cum at the same time!
Fill my mouth and pussy!
I hope this was worth it. Enjoy the blue balls
If you want to keep watching me maybe I’ll make it so you never get to cum again
the more turned on and desperate I am, the more I like this -> see "desperation status" :blush: I do get very excited during this - cumming inside cage is actually possible when desperate - edges however are rather dicy

Images are preferred, short videos are fine for this too (hqporner is great), some gallery recommendations are below.

The following is applicable for both modes
===================================================================

Orgasms

Mostly each complete set ends with exactly one release - that means either at the end of the normal set or at the end of the final day of a multi day set. (I've tried some fun exceptions, but I'd like to ask you to stick to this)

Release can be - from most likely to least likely:
  • ruin
  • partial ruin (eg 1 stroke/finger, certain spot)
  • full orgasm (though this should be a bit likelier for multi day sets :blush: )
1 release (ruined or normal orgasm) is the max and the end of a set as I just lose to much excitement even after ruins

Can't decide if you want to let me cum? check my signature to see when my last orgasm was or make it even worse for me...

:idea: Rare Exception for multi day sets and/or desperation status ON: *If* you end with a ruin, another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try.
:idea:Desperation status: ON (automatically *ON* from day 2 for multi day sets)
if this is ON, I'm especially horny and probably have been denied for some time. It's my highest level of arousal and therefore submissiveness. that means:

I enjoy the girls to be especially evil :devil: and like noted under "Cuck Mode" to be shown what I can't have, or what I'm desperate for is taken away from me and given to others - either to the girls or by the girls to someone else :whistle:

I become so submissive that...
  • ...I really want to be used/abused by the girls
  • ...I almost don't want a full/normal orgasm at all (at least not the easy way) and instead to be left crushed (eg with a ruin :\'-()
  • ...I have low stamina. So more "cage time" might be adequate - I can actually cum/ruin inside my cage
  • ...I am quite turned on by the thought of CEI and more likely to pull through - probably only if ruined :blush:
  • ...another build up (perhaps after a break) is worth a try *if* the set ends with a ruin. See example below.
Example for an extremely devilish turn on: :evil:
when very desperate: Ending an intense (multi day) set with a crushing ruin - then gently building me up and tricking me into the thought of a fulfilling reward just to ruin me again is end level mean :devil:
For multi day sets desperation mode is automatically ON from day 2
:new:Toys (just let me know if I need toys - don't have to say which - and I'll have all prepared)
  • chastity device (balls accessable)
  • Riley Reid Fleshlight(doesn't need to be connected to her character) - note: I cum very quickly using it / lose control easier
  • vibrator
  • condoms
  • shoelace
  • cock sleeve: I can stroke the sleeve, e.g. as a form of punishment (less sensation, more stamina) and probably could cum using it
  • small paddle
  • :new: Massage Gun (open spoiler)
Perhaps the model wants me to vibrate / massage my cock instead of stroking?

I have a basic massage gun - very similar to this . Using the round head anywhere, e.g. underneath the cock head and especially the U-shaped head (which fits exactly around my cock underneath the cock head is intense.

3 Speeds: slow is doable for some time, medium gets challenging and fast I can do at the most for 10 seconds without getting close (if I have edged and stroke before).

rules:
* 7 seconds per image
- slow for solo
- medium for lesbian / hardcore
* + 3 seconds fast for pussy reveal, soles and cum

Cumming at full speed becomes a little to intense quite quick.

:new:Pics, Videos, Preferences
I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is awesome for a chastity-part or so.

:new: I would like to experiment with some censored porn (ideally pictures of my favorites) - no pussy, just feet e.g.

I like anything from soft solo shots, over lesbian, hard core, feet, anything (not a great fan of anal - it's ok if it's not the focus of the shot/narrative).

Harder content like BBC, group is fine, especially/preferably for cuck-mode, the longer the set goes /the more desperate i am.

no male bi (I'm 100% straight) or PMVs
:love: Favorites
  • :love:Uma Jolie my favorite visually
    always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, slutty cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms. (see current narratives at the top of my rules). One of the few characters who could really push me (CEI etc)
  • Emily Willis[/b] So dirty, loves to cuck and ruin me. One of the few characters who could really push me (CEI etc) 10 tight head strokes for her pussy PAUSED
  • Scarlit Scandal - great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking 1 additional edge for her ass :blush:
  • Naomi Woods Playful, she's intrigued by cucking me and ruined me in my cage during our first encounter.
  • Anna Claire Clouds Loves to cuck me
  • :love:Liya Silver used to be my favorite dominant character (used a lot, lack of new material)
    First to lock me up: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, will never grant a full orgasm and could find ways to ruin without stroking *if* she wants...she can push limits and actually was the first to make me follow through with CEI
  • :new:Cherry Crush: haven't met her here yet - amazing feet and body... :blush:

Further favorites :blush:
  • :new:Ria Rodriguez
  • :new:Bella Spark
  • :new:Kama Oxi
  • Sonya Blaze - mean but not as strict as liya
  • Alina Lopez
  • Lana Rhodes
  • Alex Grey - recently cucked and ruined me hard as I was desperate for her feet
  • Eva Lovia very devilish and dirty, love to cuck
  • Clara Mia - intimidating - looks cruel, playful and strict.
  • Agatha Vega - much nicer and playful than the others
  • Riley Reid - was confused why I had her Fleshlight if she's not on my list. What does that mean for me?
  • :idea: Jia Lissa helped Liya punish me for choosing to ruin instead of cumming fully instead. quite submissive, but not to me
  • Vanna Bardot pretty feet, slutty but confident
  • Melena Maria
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after. (still one is generally the max, but she might want to continue to work on me)
  • Naomi Swann: pretty feet, devilish expression.
  • Nancy A - host of the Lust B&B, enjoyed me ruining to her recently
  • Vanessa Alessia very mean, cucked me hard and enjoyed me ruining in my cage
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant, not an "easy girl"
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity - tried to make me a full time chastity-cuck, but Liya intervened.
  • Foxy Alissa- had me ruin in front of ner and 20 other women

+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics

:happy2: Galleries I'd like to have featured some time (optional) - you can refer to videos for some parts

Uma

Naomi Woods

Scarlit

Liya
  • not into anal, but these two sets 1 and 2 are amazing (cuck mode)

Anna Claire Cloud

Sonya Blaze

Clara Mia
  • this and this could be anything, cucking, normal or even POV (some images)

Sydney Cole

Jia

Katya Clover

Eva Lovia

Vanna Bardot

Melena

Emily

:no: no self anal, male bi (nothing of the kind), blood/watersports etc.). CEI I'm unlikely to follow through, but occasionally it can work if it's a very exciting theme and I'm in desperate mode.
Last edited by brian on Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 14/APR/2024
Last ruin: 5/APR/2024
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

Helequin wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:28 am
Fb on fb
Glad you liked it, and Natalie mars! I don’t usually prefer trans models, but there’s something about them… :lol:

I am working on a contest set for you. It is long, so don’t think I’ll be done with it until march!
Fb on set
Yes..the conclusion to the January contest! Thanks for doing this! I forgot how hot lucy li is…she is going back onto my favorites! I alternated between her eyes and tits…until her pussy appeared. Let’s say I was very warmed up by the start of the contest. :whistle:

For round 1, Eva picked up 12 edges, Kyla 22 and Lorena 5. Kyla on the beach…with the nipple clamps…and the whipped cream…the round wasn’t close!

Thank god for ballbusting mode…in the interlude I would have cum for lucy if I wasn’t bashing! :lol:

Round 2: for this one, I went 2, 3, 1. Lorena picked up 4 edges, Kyla 7, and Eva 9. The ballslaps kept the numbers down…even with the increased speed.

Back to lucy. At this point, I was getting desperate…and lucy wasn’t helping!

For round 3 I did 3, 2, 1.

As soon as I heard what Eva was offering, I accepted! Punishment to fuck a goddess…worth it! I edged 24 times for her.

I finally couldn’t take it, and ruined during Kyla’s section. So after taking a break, and doing Lucy’s section over again, I started where I left off, and of course, I took her offer. I edged 13 times for her + ruined.

Last was Lorena. As cute as she was, I did not take her up on her offer. But I did edge 17 times for her!

Ending with lucy again…even though I ruined earlier…I still had blue balls after this one…thanks! :blush:

Final contest score:
Lorena: 34
Kyla: 52(one orgasm)
Eva: 59 (one orgasm)
Favorite pics
Ruined! :-D
Still working…will have sets for Noah, Brian and then Helequin out soon!

My rules
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by korashar »

Ecik17 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:39 am
Made this set for you Ecik. I know it is late february, but I made it with your black history month in mind. So if you can't play before the end of the month, pretend it is so it make sense :-D

#Ecik17set
#WBkorashar

BEFORE SET
Use toys. A fucking long set, sorry :blush: . If you wish break it after the second event visit you do (you will understand). Not intended, but I know how time can be a thing, so feel free to adapt.
I'm experimenting some optional interaction with others as challenges.
Be sure your browser supports webp gifs.

More about time and details:
A lot of pictures and direct tasks. 300 or so pictures. A few gifs and even fewer videos. Only one video is a bit longer. There is a good amount of homeworks. A fuckton of edges and pain, so be careful!
THE SET

You find a set of pictures and start stroking too. You have this strange feeling that someone is watching and you should, by any means, stick to your rules.

CONTINUE
Hello love. I see you are already comfortable wanking yourself. I would like to introduce myself to you, I'm Dakota Simone and today we are going to play some games and challenges.

And the first one is right on the way. You just stroked your cock to a lot of different woman. But all of them had something in common. I want you to say out loud. What all those girls had in common?

ANSWER
They were all white. Most of them pale even.
CONTINUE
Yes. I hope you noticed that. It's kinda obvious and you should be able to notice since you are aware enough to remember we are in the black history month.
If you did notice, choose one of the girls to edge for. If you missed this, now your base speed gains +10 BPM and I want you to go back to the start and play all pictures again, but instead of stroking, slap your balls 3 times for redheads, 2 times for blondes and 1 for brunettes.

Good. Now stroke for me. Remember to double everything.

Did you knew me? Be sincere. IF you did, you may edge right now.
If you did not, your rule for black woman is now tripled instead of doubled. For the entire set.

Actually... How well do you actually know black girls? I'll show you 10 of us. I want you stroking by your rules, no edges allowed. Note down the name of the ones you know. I'll reveal them by the end and we will see what you deserve:

BLACK GIRLS

ANSWER
1) Anna Foxxx
2) Anne Amari
3) Barbie Rous
4) Diamond Jackson
5) Jenna Foxx
6) Kira Noir
7) Leilani Leeane
8) Moriah Mills
9) Nyomi Banxxx
10) Sarah Banks
CONTINUE
Very well. How many did you get right? If it's zero, which I can't believe it's possible, you are into ballbusting mode until I say otherwise and add +50 to your base BPM speed.
3 or less = add 20 to your base bpm and hit your balls 10 times.
5-4 = Add 10 to your base bpm and punch your balls one single time.
7-6 = Choose one of the girls and edge.
8-9 = Choose 3 and edge once for each.
10 = Edge one time to each.

Good. Keep stroking to me...

I wonder how well do you know your favorites...

Which, by the way, still lack some variety... I don't believe they are actually your favorites. I want to see it. I'm taking your list as of february 20th. I'll show you a few sets of 5 pictures. Only ONE of those pictures on each set is NOT on your list. Can you identify which one? And of course keep stroking, no edging.

FAVS 1

FAVS 2

FAVS 3

ANSWER
1) The third one is Valery Ponce
2) The fifth one is Sarah Banks
3) The second one is Abella Danger
The others? Doesn't matter for our game. But tell us later the ones you can identify without reverse search.
CONTINUE
Very well.
None right = +20 BPM and a punch to the balls.
One right = A punch to the balls and edge to the one you got right.
Two right = Edge to both.
Three right = Edge to each one and edge for me right now.

Edge. Yeah just like that. I'm thinking....

Stroke 200 times...

Edge....

Stroke 300 times...

Hah.. .Sorry I'm really trying to concentrate but you struggling not to edge is really cool to watch...

You know what... I have and idea, but I need some time before. Meanwhile there a few other events happening and places you could visit to keep you aroused. BUT, since it is OUR month. I don't want you having free pleasure with other women. So I'll change your rules.
If you edge for a blonde you add 2 slaps to your balls, cumulative, don't reset and keep counting until you reach 20 (if you do).
For redheads, your slaps are punches and you always add +1 until a max of 15.
For brunettes, you slap and squeeze HARD for 5 seconds.
Now edge once and add +30 to your BPM. Go! Find me back here later. And remember, EVERY EDGE that is not allowed by a black woman is a forbidden edge, no matter what a girl say, you must obey, but it counts as an edge without permission. Go in any order you want.

THE RED STREET

You hide in a room to catch some air.
Look who is gooning around! What's up with you Ecik? What is this? Why are you.... Nevermind, must be an Idea from Dakota, so you better keep it. Well... Since you are here... Edge for me.

You are full of secret's aren't you? I heard you got something planned for us redheads next month... Yeah, some of your fellow gooners can't keep secrets that well. Edge again loser. I got something for you!

Pussy!? No! Pain! I hate being part of something I don't completely know. So I want you in this very position I'm, with your cock and balls between your legs. Hit your balls, in this position (the best you can) 20 times. Slap them hard.

Nice, now spread it like me and do it again, 30 times....Good.

Edge. Why all this? Idk we don't need context... I actually came here to give you a homework, since you are all about redheads next month...

First thing: Red. Since you like it so much, I want your ass red like my hair. Go back to the girls before me, the redheads, and hit your ass cheeks 20 times for each girl. Hit hard, push to your limit. Hit the same cheek on the same spot. Preferably, use a implement, like a paddle or something. Second: Edge and hold for me for 30 seconds.

Third and last, your homework. After dakota finishes with you, I want you to explore more of redheads. You are going to find a singer/musician, an actress, a young professional pornstar, a professional milf pornstar, an amateur thoth/onlyfans girl, a bikini model, an influencer/youtuber and a sportswoman. All redheads. You will edge 10 to each of then, then choose one to ruin for. You have the entire month of march to do that and when you finish I expect you to post it. You may post as a set, video, pictures, gifs, anything. I just want to see the content you picked.

Now go on. Edge for me and add +20 BPM to your time!
BBBC Fair - You wonder what is the extra B.

*It seems the extra B if for blondes, clearly*

A room in a house at the end of the street
Oh... So you are here to appreciate the black beauty too? Huh? But I still deserve one edge, don't I? Do it.

I think you know me. If you don't I'm Anna Claire Clouds. I've been watching recently, but we are not here about this... We are here for the black history month! Edge again!

I'm here for my friend... You know, I'm not in a mood for cocks right now...So..What with all those ball slaps, can you please stop? Oh you can't, sorry. So edge again.

And once more... Does it hurt?

Don't pussy out. Edge again, but hit harder, really hard, on the last slap.

Good... Well. I'm sorry Ecik, I can't make you stop. It would be disrespectful. But I do love to see you gooned out. So edge. No, there won't be a single break for you, you will edge for every single pose I show you so... Edge... Oops, two times? I don't care.

But I promise all this pain will be worth... And don't blame me. I'm not the one who caused it...Of course honey, pump that cock hard to the edge!

I wonder what.... *She looks away to the sound of steps coming closer*

Hey there lovers! It's me, Hazel.... Ohh poor Ecik, she's mean isn't she? That silver tongue of her has other uses too... And you don't worry, you may edge for me right now. See, far better without all that pain huh?

Sooo many slaps....Do you wish to rest those? I'll give you 3 chances. First, try to edge 10 times for this video. Don't pause. You may edge once now before clicking on it.
Video: https://spankbang.com/85qge/video/i+lik ... y+s0n0shee

Did you made it? If you did, you can goon for the second and third video at will and you may reset your slaps. If you failed, hit your balls right now for the double of the total amount of slaps you should do. Second chance: Edge right now and while still stroking, click and hold the edge for this entire video:
Link: https://spankbang.com/4uilf/video/choco ... ks+tribute

Yep? Nope? Haha. If you failed again, triple the slaps and do them right now. Else, reset your slaps and move on. Third Chance: Edge right now for me then start the video and stroke to the beat. If you edge, you fail.
Link: https://spankbang.com/4shb6/video/choco ... +teeny+pmv

I gave you all the chances you needed! If you failed all three just keep slapping your balls. But don't worry too much. We are going to have some fun and I'll change your rules. Edge and hold 30s for me.

If her mouth is on me, you edge 2 times quickly. If my mouth is on her, you edge once and do your slaps. Okay? Can you? If both... Well, do both.

Now edge for me one more time...

And one last for me ass, babe, but do this one by twisting your hand on the head of your cock...

Ah.. Calm down. You may stroke by your rules now while we are not on it... So no edges... - I mean, if you can. Because we want both your blonde and black women rules right now.

Why are we even giving him that amount of attention? - Yeah I think we should focus on... other thing.

Don't you? Double your speed and double the amount of strokes... Can you NOT edge for this goddess?

Back to normal speed, pet....Time for the real thing. Remember what Hazel told you to do.

MmHmm...Owhh.... No pussy licking? What to do? Slap those balls the triple of times you should.

Oh... Gosh... Enough. You don't deserve us live... Go away and watch us in the video, we start at 2m45. Stroke to you beat, full strokes no cheating, until your first edge. Then I want one edge per minute. When we are at 69, I want 2 edges per minute.
Link: https://hqporner.com/hdporn/111784-let_ ... heart.html
THE BLACK ART ROOM
You enter a room of professional photoshoots. They deserve more, add 10 BPM and stroke the triple of times more for black women instead of double.

A whisper from the bathroom closeby
You really changed... You really learned, didn't you?

I'm even in your favorites now... Aww...

You are even here on the gallery appreciating some black beauty. You noticed me there, right? Go back to my pictures in the gallery, edge for them.

Did you know Korashar has me as his absolute goddess? Yep. He failed me hard, but now he worship me... So you know. I deserve more.

We all deserve more... And it seems you are already jumping back to the overrated redheads sluts next month... Uuhg.

But you will not abandon us. Not me.

Lights on, honey. Listen to me. For every full orgasm you have for a redhead in march here on HMC, you will ruin another one for me.

So keep a good count of how many orgasms you will have for redheads in march. You may do at will, one after each full orgasm, all at once in the end, whatever. But it must be for me...

A picture, a gif, a video, a compilation, whatever you prefer. But I must be the main attraction of it.

Get it, dear? Make me proud again.

Now, let's move on. I'm really in the mood to play with you, but I would never go over Dakota. So I'll just let you keep stroking. Add 10 BPM to your speed. How fast are we? 120 BPM? 150? 200? Pick that number, double it, and stroke that extra amount of times for me. No edges allowed.

Do it again babe.

Now edge! Edge and hold 30 seconds.

And before we part our ways... Let's address one last thing...

It seems you can't keep staring at my ass, right?

So I'll give you one homework.

You will edge for a lot of asses, dear. A lot. Actually I'll give you two homeworks... One mandatory and an optional challenge. Do you have a account in sex.com? You don't need if you are not going to do my challenge. I want you to enter in this board and edge once for each gif/picture. That's your homework.
Link: https://www.sex.com/user/ak47j/ass/

Your challenge is to create an account there if you don't have, create your own board and repin at least 100 pictures or gifs of ASS! And then share or use it as a tool for 3 of your fellow edgesluts here on Milovana. Remember to click the pic & gifs section (https://www.sex.com/pins), it's not the tube version of the site.

That's it honey. Do your homework on your own time... Now edge for this ass and move on. Later, dear.
BACK TO DAKOTA
Oh my boy Ecik. Are you tired? Have you edged a lot arleady?

Don't you worry... We will finish, one day.

But first I have one last quiz for you.

And then... I'll edge the hell out of you.

So. Have fun https://take.quiz-maker.com/QLNB6FJJL

Done? Sorry. I don't know what was that in the end... It must be a bug or something. Well, keep stroking.

Let's see. Take 9 minus the score you made. Those are the amount of EXTRA ball slaps you will have to do after each edge, allowed or not! Negative numbers count as zero score. Also, if you managed to make 0 or less points for fuck's sake.... I mean, please, punch your balls with flooring hits 5 times right now. I want you falling on the ground each time and taking breaks between.

Marvelous, Ecik! Oh... If you made the max? 9/9? Okay, Okay... You may adjust your BPM at will...

Which unfortunatly will mean nothing now because I'll edge the hell out of you, did you forget? Edge.

No tricks anymore, dear. I'll just edge you. Edge.

But we could use some variations... Like, right with your other hand.

Now edge with both hands....

Now Edge while pulling your balls away and squeezing them.

What about an edge by stroking the shaft only?

And now the head. Edge.

Good boy! Edge standing.

Edge kneeling.

Edge by palming now...

Edge by stroking your frenulum like it was a clit...

This one is hard, I doubt you can... Edge by slapping your balls! If you can't, slap the head of your cock 50 times and move on...

Edge with two fingers only...

Now edge by grabbing your entire cock so hard it hurts, stroke that way.

Huh... I don't know... Should I let you cum once and for all?

Or should I end this by ruining you...

Naah. I hate ruined orgasms. Trully. I think one should strive to be strong willed enough to keep pumping even after a real orgasm. You know, real man can do that.

Hooow many times I had this ass pounded only to be filled with a hot black cock's load and feel it going even deeper with all that natural lube...And keep going and going...

Do I even need to ask you for and Edge? I think by now you are just too weak to not edge...

But edge, anyway.

Haha. Enough Ecik. It's time to finish this. Just one last thing...

A friend of mine just asked me a time with you right now. She says it will be really quick.

DAKOTA'S FRIEND
Hello loser! Kneel down and put 2 clothespin on each nipple.

She said you were a fucking disgrace indeed... She was righ. And I'm not talking about Dakota. At least she said you were really obedient. Let me see, slap your face really hard.

Hm... Spit on your hand and slap it again.

I'm Milloux, slut. Get your crop. You are lacking some pain.... Put your tongue out and a clothespin on its tip. Now get on all 4s. Knees together, press your balls behind your legs in a way they are accessible from behind... Oh wait. Lube up and put your buttplug too. Yes motherfucker I'm going full on your toys. Can you hit your balls with that crop? Good. 50 times.

Stay in that position and don't you dare to stroke. Count to 100 very slow, hitting your balls with the crop.

Hah... Do you see that "SG" right there on the botton? Yes, Ecik. You do. And do you think I don't know you don't like us? Suicide girls? Poor you. I do too. We do too. Sit on the floor now, spread your legs. Give your right inner tigh 100 hits. Don't be a doll, push your limit.

You know what else that SG means? That I'm on Maud's squad. Yeah slut. Hit your cock with that crop 30 times... I'm here on her behalf. Since, you know, it's my month and all. Hit again 30 times.

And why I am so mad? First I'm a SG and you don't usually like me. Second, Maud is mad and she asked me for a hand. You were planning a redhead month and she is the last one to know? 150 hits on your left inner thigh

Take that clothespin of your tongue and put it and 3 more on your balls. Pull a lot of skin.... Now, seriously, that useless boytoy of korashar knew about the redhead month before her. Oh she's so mad. And of course that fuckslut told us. Now hit your balls with the crop until the clothespins fall off.

But nonetheless we will NOT disrespect Dakota. She want you to cum, she will have it. To each their own. Put 6 clothespins on your balls now and repeat, hit until they all falloff.

Pull the but plug off... Hit you balls 10 times with the crop, and put it back....

Repeat that 5 times...Am I too intense? Out of nothing? Too harsh? Boy you better remember that Maud IS a redhead, natural or not, she is one. And she knows a fuckton of redheads.... So think reaaaally well about what you are going to do during next month...

Take the clothespins of your nipples by hitting them with the crop....And edge. Yes, edge, "dear".

We have a task for you. But first. Find your limit. Copy my pose, exactly like that. I want you to hit yourself as hard as you can until you literally find you limit of pain. First you will do with your ass cheek (the same) until you can't take anymore. If you spend more than 5 seconds on a break, it's because it's too much. Do it.... Now repeat it on you other ass cheek, then on thighs (both), then, finally, on your balls.

Good toy....You can edge now.

Now pick all your clothespin for one last pain push...Spread then all over your body, mainly nipples, balls, belly and thighs. I want at least two on each nipple and 3 on balls and the rest you may spread as you wish. BUT I want it all! I don't care, 20, 30, 40? ALL. And edge.

Now start hitting yourself and the clothespins with the crop while you stroke with the other hands. Stop when all of then fall off... That's right. I'll let you back to Dakota, but know that you own us, me, Maud and her girls 2 hours of your day....

And it's why you have to play a sum of 2 hours of the videos in this playlist. Be it in one go, be it in multiplay days. We don't care. We want 2 hours and then a ruin for the last video. Now save the link and go back to Dakota, trash. Don't dare taking that buttplug off.

Link: https://spankbang.com/5tdzu/playlist/ebony+pmv

BACK TO DAKOTA
Holy Moly... I... I'm sorry. She's freaking intense. Those SG girls are... Different. Twisted one would say. Don't worry Ecik...

I'll let you cum. Actually, just reset everything. Reset your rules. But keep that buttplug, I like it. Also, since its here, use that crop to hit yourself for your unallowed edges! Now I want you stroking as slow as you can to the edge... I mean, not boring slow, but just relax and edge with me...

Do it again, twisting your hand at the top. Since you are with it inside... Twist your hips too, press that ass, feel that plug...

Yees babe, reach the edge and stay there, hold it, Count to 30.

You dying to see some more of that ass, aren't you?

I know I think it's my best feature... Other than, of course, my charming personality.

My entire back... Edge for it. Imagine your cock sliding all over it, leaving precum dripping over it.

Beg Ecik, beg to see more of that ass!

Like that...

Huh? What do you think?

Or maybe some pussy for you babe? Yeah you deserve it and I deserve 2 quick edges.

Since we are talking about ass, how is that plug? Shake it a bit with your other hand.

Stroke while pulling it in and out a bit, not entirely, just a little bit, there is no need make it pop out.

You like that ass play don't you? I know of your new toy... But I think we are too far gooned to start using it now. So I'll let the reds use that later.

Now give me an edge!

Answer me. In a scale of 1 to 100 how much do you want to cum? Say it out loud, be sincere!

Poor Ecik. Relax a bit. Hands off and hit you balls with that crop for that number of times you just said.

I guess you don't have a plume like this So your crop will do... A little bit of pain should help you get away from that dangerous edge. Hit the same equivalent place on your body next to the point that the plume is touching. How many times? The exactly amount you just said! Edge and do that! It is in my chest now.

Again.. Edge and hits. Try to hit you right nipple.

High on ass cheeks... Choose one. Also, edge then hit, I think you got that part, right?

Now low on ass cheeks! Same pattern.

Show that back some love... So comforting the soft feeling of that plume on my body... Oops, sorry you are definitely feeling anything soft. Keep doing our pattern.

Look me in the eyes. Hit your face now.

Here babe, this one deserves two edges. Go on, get closer to the edge, closer to me...You can't resist it, huh? Make it hurt so you don't ruin. Hit your ass cheeks while on all 4s.

You like the close up? So sit, spread your legs and do all the hits on your cock's head. And get ready for your last final push...

Let's go Ecik! One final moment of aching pain... Copy my position, get on your fours. An as the plume, hit your balls that magic number of times with your crop... Ooooh boy, the pain, the pleasure, those blue aching balls ready to explode and paint my skin with that white, hot, creamy load....

I torture you, I know. But when it's over. You will remember our history as one of pleasure. I assure you.

Stroke... don't edge. Throw that crop away. All we need are your hands now.

Mhmm... feel that last build up.

Dwell in the anticipation of the moment to come, Ecik.

Let's count down? But we will do it in reverse speed to... Start with 130 and each time I count you slow down 10 BPM. Of course you don't need a metronome for that, just slow down a bit. You will stroke to the edge, no matter what I say, one edge is always mandatory, move to the next, then slow down, and stroke to the edge at that speed. Got it? You will do that until I allow you to cum! The last edge will be slowest and the more rewarding one.

10! Start now honey, edge for this booty!

9! Slower now... To the edge!

8! Pump for my pussy, don't go over!

7! Look at those legs, my edgeslut!

6! Ohhh boy we almost there... Imagine you head stuck between my thighs...

5! Halfway... Edge, we are already really slow aren't we? Why the rush?

4! I am all relaxed too... Ready to feel your load with you.

3! Patiently stroking to the edge aren't we? That sensation of a good sensual fuck..In and out with passion... Up and down... Pump it for me babe.

2! We are basically there already, Ecik. Maintain eye contact and pump it to the edge...

1! And... Stroke, stroke, stroke....One last edge... Don't explode it. Keep going...

Ooh.... Cum for me Ecik... MhhhMMmmm that delicious load. Your body relaxing while your cock throbs with pleasure... All out, let-it-all-out babe!! And don't you dare stop stroking now for a single second....

Don't stop! Dooon't you fucking stop Ecik! Keep pumping. 30 times

It hurts? Is it uncomfortable? No pleasure anymore? I don't care, keep pumping it. More 30

Why stop now? Why cum only once? Ooh you can't? Yeah I don't know a fucktoy who can. Then keep pumping, 30 more times. It will go soft at one point.

Will it? Huh? Focus on the head now, make it umbearable. Use all that cum as lube, make a fucking mess...30 more.

That cock becoming all white of cum. I know how it gets... 30 more. Oh boy I have a challenge for you. We are so close to the next month! To the redhead's month! Let's make a transition, shall we? pump 30 more.

You challenge is simple, keep stroking to this black sisters and this gorgeous redhead. Right now, don't stop. If you manage to cum again until the end of the video you may choose any homework (only one), including the one I will tell you next, or challenge given to you today and either discard it or redirect to any other gooner at HMC. If you can't or you give up, you have to complete it all....
Video: https://pt.pornhub.com/view_video.php?v ... edca68f7ce

And here is my homework for you. You are "softcored". You can't edge for anything else, which means nothing showing pussy, cock, tits or asshole, until you complete 100 edges for softcore. To help you start, I want you to edge twice for each of Briana's walk, once when she's coming, another when she's going. Later you can find your own softcore content at will. Got it? Have a joyful time, babe. I loved our encounter. I hope you properly remember us every month. Bye bye honey! Video: https://youtu.be/RQmpn91ueCk

My rules are now in my signature below.
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
korashar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by korashar »

Am I missing some set or even a feeback to someone? Please tell!

I'll try and make Helequin a set next. Drool, tell me when you are back, I'll make one for you too then.
HMCP Rules: Click Here

It's time to duel
Wins: 21
Losses: 22

Dos and Don'ts & toys

Toys:
Ball gag and handcuffs (harness like this picture), chastity cage, fleshlight, nipple clamps linked by chain with cock ring, rope, shoelaces, wooden spoon, clothespins, belts, rubber bands, slippers (for spanking)
DO/DON'Ts:
DO :yes: :CEI, JOI, CBT, Cumplay, nipple play/torture, chastity, edging, ruin, spanking, surface pain, bondage, private humiliation, cockhero, webteases, PMVs, compilations, almost any categories, including trans, femboy, gay, hentai, soft or hardcore.
DON'T :no: : Won't do anal, public, pictures, proof, save/freeze loads. Won't do or watch pee, scat, blood, gore, vomit, pregnant, granny.
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BBBeanie »

Sorry for this late response, Things have been picking up irl have very little time. Things might die down in the spring or summer, however for now I'm going to be limited on the amount of sets I can create. I'll still be around and I'll try to get out sets, but you may need to be a bit more patient in the meantime.

A set for
#HelequinSet
#wbBBBeanie
Helequin wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:28 am
Before the Set
Some set up
You'll need your VR headset, open this in your headset, the site allows downloads if the quality is better. I definitely recommend downloading it in 4k unless you got great wifi. Not sure which headset you have but I have a Quest 3, and I use the 4xVr player opposed to the default file player as I found the default player messes up the scale, making you feel much smaller than human size. Though I'm sure it will work in any VR player you prefer/can use in your headset. Just make sure everything is ready so you can just put on the headset and press play, you won't be able troubleshoot without a break in immersion.
The Set
You get an email from the Lust B&B, apparently you had been gifted a free stay from they customer loyalty program. The only catch being is that your packages have already been selected for you and you won't know what they are until you arrive. You head into the lobby
Ah your here Hele, glad to see you.
When I saw you redeemed your customer loyalty reward I personally saw to selecting your packages for you
I went ahead and selected your normal packages... The edgeslut package, The Ballbusting package... etc etc
But I went ahead and added our newest package... The "I wish to never cum again" where we try to make you think you won't ever want an orgasm again
This is a special package, unlike our other packages where it just opens up kinks for our employees and guests to perform on you. This package is a bit more...In depth.
This is an ongoing package, it won't expire after this one stay with us. It will automatically be added to your stays with us in the future until it is deemed that you don't want to cum.
That being said, it won't be just mean dominatrixes coming in and making you suffer, though that would be hot. There will be pleasure, there will be pain, and there will be cum.... lots of cum
And fortunately enough, right now we have a few of your favorites staying here who are willing to play with you...
We also have some fun activities being added to the B&B as we speak, thought most won't be ready during this stay.
But we brought in a new specialist, someone who seems very motivated to fulfil this package for you.
They wish to be anonymous until the moment is right, so have fun trying to guess who it is :lol:
Now, I'm not trying to scare you Hele, quite the opposite in fact.
As one of out more loyal customers, we want to reward you
And this is really the only way I could think that a slut like yourself could be rewarded.
Our normal ways of reward just won't be enough
Like for example we could strip you right here and now, lock your cock in a small chastity cage, tie your hands behind your back and lock you in a room full of super horny trans girls and let them have their way with you
Or we could strap you to a chair put your VR headset on paired with a automated Fleshlite that mimic the video being played and let it edge you for hours and hours
We could even just strap you in our gloryholes and let anyone play with your cock for as long as they want, no matter how much you cum, or how sensitive you get. You'd be surprised at how much traffic we get there... Lots of women like to go there just to torment those who put their cocks through those hole. :lol:
But, none of these would be a true reward for you... You know that, I know that. So really you've given me no other option
We have to make you crave being denied
To want to deny yourself of all these pleasures
So that when they do happen, you'll enjoy them ten fold
Its going to take some time...
Your such a slut now that its gong to take sometime
So I hope you enjoy your stay here Hele...
It wont be your last...
Now you should really go see your first Mistress of your stay... she's been …a bit eager to see you
Hope you have a wonderful stay here at the Lust B&B
You walk in the direction Nancy told you to, its appears to lead to some kind of shower room, you hear water running in the distance, when you pass the final corner you are presented with a view
Hele... Present that cock
You and I are going to have some fun
You are going to enjoy my little entertainment I set up just for you
You, like the good slut that you are, are going to stoke and tease yourself.
You will not cum, only edge and stroke
You will think about how good it would feel to have these warm...wet tits pressed against your cock
Finally you'll complete my challenge...
Oh yes, we are still doing that. And my challenge may be a bit hard for you...
I know you have been feeling down after an event that shall not be named occurred. I know these things take time to heal, so I'm goin to give you an exercise. Every time your mind wonders from my teasing, or anyone else teasing, to the person that shall not be named, you are going to punch your balls with flooring intensity. then you go back to before your mind wondered and do those rules again. If you are in a situation where you can't hit your balls, keep count of it, then when you can hit them all the times you couldn't all in a row.
I'm hoping with this negative reinforcement, you'll start to think more about the pleasures the world can offer.
I'll be honest, depending on how you are feeling, you may be on the floor quite often.
but that is a risk I'm willing to take
So take that cock in your hand and edge for me slut
Edge for me, worship me like the Goddess I fucking am
And while I continue to lather myself, come join me in a little fantasy of mine.
Its no secret that my challenge to BBBeanie has affected both of you
In two almost completely different ways
I love it, the control I seem to have over you two boys
I'm not done yet though, I want to see it happen
I want to see that painslut edging your cock... sucking it, stroking it...
And once that happens I still wont be done. I'll just come up with another seemingly impossible challenge that may or may never happen
Maybe I'll try to get you to suck him off next
Maybe get you to turn unto each others sex toy
have you two use each other like a cheap fleshlite
I'm curious as to what I can push you two do
find out just where that line is
Just so I can push you over it...again and again
All because... nothing gets me more excited
nothing gets me wetter, than two sluts pushed to their limits, pushed to their breaking point... only to be forced to break through and go even further.
All just so that they could please me.
I'm lucky to have found you two. I cant say anyone else in this game would have gone to the lengths you two have. In fact I know they wouldn't.
You two are just determined to please me as much as you can.
So who am I to stop that.
I promise, I'll push you both until you just can't pushed any more
Until that day however, you'll be seeing me a whole lot more
Now, go on, your stay here is only beginning.
Oh Hele
I hope you know what you got yourself into
It seems our little teasing of our ballbusting slut may have worked a bit too well
It appears that he determined as ever to make our little fantasy a reality
I mean, you should have seen him as I was jamming that dildo down his throat while Mila was kicking his balls
No matter the pain he took, he was dead set focused on pleasuring that dildo.
Even when he was on the floor clutching his battered balls, his mouth was locked on to that cock
God it was hot seeing his devotion
It was like he didn't care that his nuts were being punished
So I hope you are ready for what's to come
He wants to be your little cock sucking slut
And if ballbusting can't stop him... I'm not sure what will :lol:
I'm sure wont be getting in his way...
Honestly I think the whole thing would be pretty hot
I can see both me and Mila there
all of us in a dimly lit room
you sitting nude in a chair...me behind you, my arms around your chest as you feel my breasts press against your back.
Mila standing a few feet in front of you wearing only some wicked strappy heels
And BBBeanie on his knees in between your legs. Dressed in full lingerie, stockings, heels and make up.
If it wasn't for his cock locked in that flat cage you could easily mistake him for skimpy escort
You can tell by the way he's looking up at you that he's nervous maybe a bit embarrassed, but when the fun starts that will all disappear
You only Hear Mila say in a playful tone "Start slut" as she raises her leg and kicks Beanie hard in the balls
And he starts... slowly getting close to your cock, taking his time to look at it.
You jump a little as you feel his hand caress your balls as he puts the tip of your cock in his mouth
As he slowly starts to suck you, you hear me whispering in your ear as I play with your nipples
How fast do you think you'd reach that first edge.
Oh yes, edge, you don't think Me and Mila would just let you cum whenever you wanted
Of course, you'd be BBBeanie's first real cock and probably wont be able to tell when your about to cum...
But I know, I can see all those little tells you give when you get close to cumming
So when I see it, that is when I give Mila a signal to simply kick his balls again telling him to stop all sensation
He has to watch as you cock twitches in his face, eagerly awaiting for another kick from Mila to continue
And when that edge dies down, Mila kicks the slut to continue to pleasuring you
Of course, if you cum without our say so, Mila will just take her turn with your balls
You will get permission to cum... just when your nice and desperate and Beanie is nice and sore
Now that's one thing I haven't see discussed in your little fantasies
and that what happens when you cum
Where will you cum?
Could you cum on Beanie?
Or perhaps you'd need me and Mila to get down next to him, I know you love it when breasts are covered in cum
Could you imagine, Mila and my tits right next to your edged cock as its sucked sensually... You would be able to cum all over them.
Of course with us so close to your cock I would expect a hand or two to clamp down on those balls as you cum :lol:
There are so many ways we could do this Hele
And I'm all for making you edge your brains out
But, I think I may be getting ahead of myself
There's a lot of work to be done before then
and as Tori said, this may never happen
But if you keep having us tease Beanie about it...
You may just find yourself in that chair
and I'll be waiting for that day
And so will she
She suddenly pushes you, you fall down some stairs
you find yourself at the bottom on the stair case, surprisingly you are unharmed, you look up to see..
There you are Hele...
I've been looking for you all over here
You and me need to have a little chat...
Her foot proceeds to launch itself straight into you balls with flooring force, its obvious she's in Ballbusting Mode
You told me that my slut forgot to name me in his rules
But when I checked them after me and Kyla pummeled his balls...
She kicks you again sending you to the floor
It was right there, plain as can see
You lied to me slut
She kicks again, and as you are still recovering... she plants her foot on your balls and presses down with a good amount of weight for about 30 seconds before letting up
And for that you're going to pay
Her foot continues to crush your balls with an incredible amount of force
You're going to wish you never had balls
Her foot emphasizes the work "balls" as she stomps yours with tremendous force
Don't try an make excuses... you've been caught red handed... or should I say red "nutted"
Another stomp as she laughs at her bad pun
So here's what's going to happen, I'm going to punish you, and you are going to take it a like a good little slut
Her foot continues to grind your balls into your pelvis
I bet your wondering just what I'm going to do to these balls
She grins as she really starts to smoosh your balls, almost like putting out a cigarette
I'm going to...
She starts to really put down some weight on your balls
do...
She's almost standing just on your balls
Nothing!
She suddenly gets off your balls and returns to your normal rules as she laughs at your expression
Awww, did you think you were in trouble. I really had you going
She gently caresses your balls, almost as if she was apologizing to them
I know you didn't lie to me, I saw my sluts original post, he totally blanked but fixed it as soon as he realized.
It's just so fun scaring you, you always look so cute when you're scared of me :lol:.
But, all jokes aside we do need to talk Hele
It seems you have a very interesting game going on in your rules...
"Cumming in the most creative, cruel, most depraved ways possible"
Such a bold proposition
And while its not too shocking that you'd do something like this... It makes me wonder
Do you understand what that might entail
Just how many frustrating or painful ways to cum you'll get to endure
With what you've experienced before on this forum, it won't something as simple as just a ruined orgasm here or having the cum punched out of your balls.
And with mistresses like me in the mix, you're in for quite the ride... :lol:
Don't worry, I'm not bringing out my cruelest Idea just yet....
But I can't say what I have planned for you today will be pleasant either
She takes out your ball crusher and gives you a wink
You will come for me...
As she talks she puts the ball crusher on, taking her time to gently drag your cock and balls through the correct holes, before gently turning the knobs until your balls are secured in-between the plates with no pain, she smackes your hand every time you try to touch yourself, making it clear she's not following your rules, and doing her own thing
I'll even be nice and let you have a full orgasm
She takes your cock in her hands and gives you a few strokes
Unfortunately for your balls, however, this crusher wont come off when you do
Mila begins to tighten the knobs up until you begin to feel some pain. It becomes apparent that Mila is waiting, letting you feel as the plates begin to crush your balls, about 30 seconds of waiting before she speaks again
You know, I don't often make sluts cum this way. BBBeanie usually loves to have the cum kicked from his balls. And really, you're the only other slut here who'd let me do this to them.
She tightens the knobs again, your pain increases slightly
So I appreciate you letting me have my fun Hele
With her right hand she slowly strokes your cock as she continues to turn the knobs with her. You feel a good increase in pain this time.
Not that I wouldn't do this to BBBeanie, or that he wouldn't love this like you are right now...
Her hand tightens her grip as continues to stroke you slowly... Her left hand continues to turn the knobs, the plates really start to crush your balls
But the way you whimper at the ball pain I inflict is just...
Her stokes become faster as she really clamps down the crusher
Fantastic
She loosens the crusher completely and she brings you to the edge quickly taking her hand off your cock as your about to cum
But like all good things... They must come to an end
Mila quickly and Cruelly tightens the crusher to your maximum tolerance, she smiles at your newfound pain and after letting you feel the pain for 30 Seconds she begins stroking your cock fast and hard... As you reach the edge she starts to say...
Cum for me slut
Her hand becomes lightning fast stroking you without letting up until you cum, she lets you have a full orgasm. but doesnt touch the crusher, she keeps your balls nice and flat
Now, time for the cruel part, you get to watch this lovely video while your balls stay nice and snug in the crusher. You'll either wait until the video is over to loosen the crusher, or last as long as you can take. If you do last the entire video... I'll give you a nice suprise the next time I see you. Of course if your fail... your balls may not be as happy :lol:
I hope you enjoyed your stay at the Lust B&B Hele, I'll see you real soon
Oh and Tori's challenge doesn't end until after you take the crusher off and make up all those hits your should have taken since you put the crusher on
She places your VR headset on before she leaves, you hear her blow you a kiss as the video starts
My Rules
A lot has changed since the last time I posted my rules here and much of my sexual tastes and desires have undergone a drastic change. I'm still a ballbusting slut, I don't think anything can change that. I'll go more into detail about these changes in my desires section.

Desires and Preferences
Here is a more in depth look at what turns me on
Ballbusting
The activity that turns me on the most. For me, nothing is more sexy than a solid kick in the balls. I love to be busted, the harder the better. Now, I have a great tolerance for this pain, this isn't my opinion, but rather that of the Pro domme I see occasionally. I don't say this to boast, I would consider my tolerance to be moderate. But, it should be said to give you the prospective of what kind of busting I enjoy. I'm at the level where I love the super hard and intense hits, and while I am limited at how hard my body will let me hit my balls, I can take a long and hard busting from these sets. Don't feel the need to hold back in these sets. If it comes to the point where it becomes too much I will stop the busting.
Bisexuality
So, some time ago I game out to this forum as Bisexual, stating I was more into the "feminine" side and appearance of model, either trans or very effeminate men. That is no longer the case, while I still do like that side... I have been finding the masculine side to be just as attractive. Most Male pornstars I now find attractive. Now what I'm mainly attracted to is cock specifically, not too much of an ass type. Also I prefer shaved or trimmed models, not into super hairy men. I would be considered a bottom, I like sucking and being fucked rather than the other way around. So, that being said I like cock sucking and anal, from both males and females with strap ons
Feminization or Crossdressing
Something I'm currently exploring. I have my own pair of panties and bra that I can wear. It excites me to wear these, especially while sucking on my dildo or fucking my ass. I don't have much more yet... but considering how much I seem to enjoy it... I'll probably be getting more feminine underwear and clothes. Additionally, I don't have anything in terms of make-up aside from some lipstick. I don't know how to apply it... but it may be fun to learn how
Chastity
I have several cages, from spiked to flat. I like being locked and have completed Locktober twice now. I like the idea of being locked, unable to get hard while being teased and denied. My only issue is that its hard to incorporate Ballbusting whilst locked in most of my cages
Actual Rules
My Rules can vary with modes. They can be changed throughout the set, by default I'll start on Ballbusting mode unless specified. Feel free to change the modes anytime throughout the set, however be cognisent that some modes take time for me to set up, that will be time that takes me out of the set to do something, so rapid changes in-between modes may hinder the set. Some modes can be combined and I'll follow all rules of all the modes combined, some are exclusive and cant be combined with others

Ballbusting Mode(Default): Normal Ballbusting, intensity increases as Models become Nude
This is the base busting mode, Designed to give a consistent busting if its the only mode used in the set. Starts out light and increases as models strip

There are 3 main intensities in this mode, these are subjective to how I fell when hit or squeezed
Normal: Minimal pain, I can take an infinite amount of these in a row
Hard: Higher intensity, I start to feel this in the pit of my stomach. I can take a good amount of these in a row
Brutal: Very High intensity and pain, My legs begin to move in response to protect my balls. I can take a few in a row

The number of hits and their intensity is controlled by how clothed the model is. Everything is stackable, i.e. a model in lingerie but with her bra pushed down to expose breasts would be 10 normal hits followed by 10 Hard Hits

Fully Clothed in Normal everyday clothes: 5 seconds of normal Squeezing
Underwear/Lingerie: 10 hits at normal
Exposed Breast: 5 hits at hard per breast
Exposed Pussy: 5 Hard Hits
Heels/Stocking/Thigh High socks: 5 hits at hardest intensity from other rules

Fully Nude: 10 Hard hits(Combines with Exposed Breast and Pussy)

Special Combinations:
Fully Nude + Heels: 1 Brutal Hit

Can't be combined with Ball Crushing or Chastity Modes
Ball Breaking Mode: Maximum Ballbusting Damage, Hardest Intensity Lots of Hits, No Mercy
This mode is for when the intensity needs to be high and stay high, total Ball destruction.

There are 3 Main intensities here and are subjective to how I feel when hit or squeezed
Hard: Higher intensity, I start to feel this in the pit of my stomach. I can take a good amount of these in a row
Brutal: Very High intensity and pain, My legs begin to move in response to protect my balls. I can take a few in a row
Flooring: The Hardest I can Hit myself, these hits send me to the floor clutching my balls in pain. I can take one of these at a time. I have been known to push myself to take two in a row, but this is really hard for me to pull off

Each Model by default gets 20 hard hits for their Presence. Each of the Following adds 1 Brutal Hit:

Exposed Breast
Exposed Pussy
Heels/Stockings/Thigh High Sock

At anytime, any model can request a flooring hit for any reason. 1 hit per model per image. So if there are multiple models in an image they all can give me a flooring hit. Multiple Flooring hits will take time for me to complete, I'll need at least a 3 second break between each flooring hit, if not more as I endure more and more hits. Favorites can demand more than 1.

Additionally, any model can add as many hits for Hard and Brutal intensities as they want, within moderation, don't add 100 brutal hits or something unrealistic

Can't be combined with Ball Crushing or Chastity Modes
Ball Crushing Mode: Balls are Flattened in the Crusher
My balls are placed in a dedicated ball crusher, my crusher is two very thick acrylic plate with holes placed to allow my balls to be trapped in-between the plates but my cock to stick out. There are four screws to allow even crushing. It takes me a couple minutes getting this on and off, take into account when switching modes.

In this mode, images control how long I'm in the crusher. The intensity is controlled by your instructions, they will be subjective, not in number of turns on the screws rather statements like "Tighten Harshly" or "Loosen A little". By default I start at a tightness where I just start to feel the crushing, and I Lightly Tighten for every image unless specified otherwise.

Each image is default 10 seconds

Lingerie: + 5 seconds
Exposed Breast + 5 seconds
Exposed Pussy: + 5 seconds
Heels/Stockings/Thigh High Socks: +5 seconds

Fully Nude: + 10 seconds

Can only be combined with Cock Sucking
Cock Sucking Mode: I suck any cock in front of me.
Activates whenever I see a Strap-on or Cock, I'll instinctively want to suck it

By default, I'll be sucking in a manner that I think will make that cock cum, however, the model can take over and tell me how to suck in anyway they want. I can deepthroat, not too long and not in quick secessions like in a deep face fuck or I'll throw up.

This is more of a passive mode that can be combined with all other modes. Not made to be the main mode used unless you want to make it that way but that would require more instructions. You may add your ideas to this mode that can carry on to other sets
Anal Mode: My ass gets a pounding
After some testing of this mode, I've found out that this mode makes me super, super horny and excited. Its to the point where I cannot control myself and cum early when in this mode. I think having a set speed and time makes it hard for me to control myself. Thus, I am going to make it similar to the ball crushing mode where its mostly a subjective instruction rather than set in stone rules.

By default I will spend this much time, fucking my ass as I see fit, usually what's most pleasurable and doesn't make me cum super fast. In most cases I'll be riding it in a seated position, its easier for me this way as I'm a bit large and having to reach around myself and move a lubed up object is quite taxing. That being said my dildos are suction cup so differing positions are possible.
Each image is default 10 seconds

Lingerie: + 5 seconds
Exposed Breast + 5 seconds
Exposed Pussy: + 5 seconds
Heels/Stockings/Thigh High Socks: +5 seconds

Fully Nude: + 10 seconds

Can only be combined with Cock Sucking mode and Chastity Mode
Chastity Mode: Lock my cock.
Simple, My cock will be locked in a cage.

I have many cages but to simplify things I'll lock in only 3:
Spiked: A Cage that can add 4 spikes into the cage, any hard on causes my cock to press painfully against the spikes. Cant be combined with any busting mode
Flat: A flat cage, basically makes my cock fold in on itself to make a flat/flush with my body, no erection room at all. Can be combined with any mode except crushing
Long Term: Unlike the two above those cages can't be locked on long term as cleaning and hygiene are difficult/impossible. This cage however can be locked on for extended periods even outside of sets. Can't be combined with any busting modes.

Lock me in any of the above cages and tease me. In this mode I'll allow the use of a vibrator in addition to the anal and cock sucking mode to tease me. Only the Long Term Cage can be used to keep me locked in-between sets. If you decide to lock me in the long term cage at the end of a set, I'll only unlock for other sets or emergencies. That being said if you don't make another set within a month I'll unlock assuming you took some time away from the game and unlock at that point.
Favorites
These models are my absolute favorites, I love being teased and busted by them. Normally, I give them special rules however I’m looking into doing something different. For now, I’ll list them below, sets don’t need to include them

My absolute Goddesses
Mila Azul, she loves to bust my balls. She is normally playful and cheery whilst kicking my balls

Kyla Cole, The cool calm and collected Kyla, she is incredibly sexy and requires my utmost in Worshiping her

Tori Black, loves to play games, she often creates tasks that push my limits. Often rewards or punishes depending on the out come
Limits and Turn offs
Stroking/Edging: I'm a bit weird in where I get uninterested in a set where I'm told to stroke ot edge for long periods of time. This isnt a limit so you can include this into a set, however, I warn you it does not work for me in most cases. It takes me a long time to reach the edge and usually results in me giving up if its the only thing I'm doing

Blood: It freaks me out

Scat/Piss: Gross

Ass to Mouth: Even Grosser

Busting in non flat Chastity. I have one cage where busting is possible and its the flat, I will not do it in any other cage as it is dangerous
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
benbron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by benbron »

Been very busy lately and will be a busy time at work for the next couple weeks at least. I will have to have a break in creating sets for the time being, there simply is no time to create sets at the moment. Hoping to be back sooner rather than later. :-)

See you!
Creator of Denials & Orgasms 1 & 2
Co-creator of Decks of Denial
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

brian wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:32 pm
@brian: a set for you.

Info:
No full or multi day set. Just an (hopefully) entertaining evening.
You will need your massage gun.
#brianset
#WBDrool

The set:
Oh hi Brian.

Good to see you.

I always like to have you close.

Because I like your worshipping energy.

It's more than just admiration.

It's dedication.

The willingness to submission.

The knowledge that my sheer presence...

... will give you pleasure...

... empowers me.

One quick edge.

But...

... as much as I like being worshipped by your horny stroking...

I have other needs, too.

More... carnal needs.
So I hope you don't mind I invited a second guest.

Don't take me wrong. I like it how you are jerking off for me.
But letting you kiss my feet?
No.
Not yet.
You are not ready for this.

Which is a pity. Because, look what I can do with my pretty feet.

Maybe I will please you like this, too.
In the future.

When you have been my good stroker boy for some years.

Yes. Years. Are you shocked?
Do you think I'm not worth the effort?

See what you could get.

See what you could do to me...

Can't you feel me... right now?

So warm...

So tight...

Ooops. That was quick.

Of course YOU would hold out longer.
You replay in your mind what you have just seen.
Use your massage gun with the U-head and low speed while watching this:

https://spankbang.com/1c9un/video/hot+l ... et+cumshot

You looked absent for a few minutes.

Where you dreaming of me?

Becoming one of my personal fuck slaves?

Maybe my favourite personal fuck slave one day?

Yeah... boys must have dreams.

And you can do it... if you try very hard.

Stroke by stroke you are getting closer to your goal.

And one day you made it.
One fast edge.

And two fast edges.

Not bad for a good boy.

So you can stroke, you can edge...

But can you also hold out long enough to please me? We will see.
A girl, Beghe, enters the room and starts toying with you.

Use your massage gun with the U-head and low speed.

If you get close to cumming, the girl will slap your balls 10 times. Then continue vibing.

https://spankbang.com/5dwun-fz3ubt/playlist/tokyodoll

Ria takes a little break.

I hope you don't ind me taking over for a while.

You already look quite desperate.

But we just have started.

I hope you can hold out until the end.

Because Ria planned some reward.

I think she said something about "letting you cum".

Or was it "teasing until your brain melts"?

Well, anyway. You will enjoy both.

Because, I've heard...

... that you are...

... the biggest slut around.

Always on the edge.

Always dripping.

Always desperate to squirt your hot cum.

Do you want to cum on me?

Right now? With all you have in these twitching balls?

Awww... I guess you want.

But this won't happen.
Bye!
Lya takes care of you for some minutes.

Use your massage gun with the U-head and low speed.

If you get close to cumming, the girl will slap your balls 10 times. Then continue vibing.

https://spankbang.com/853fi/video/lya+s

Did you enjoy my guests?

Well, because they enjoyed you.

They think you are good boy...

... and that you are deserving a reward.

Oh yeah?

Are you a good boy?

Maybe I should test you one last time.

A test of endurance.

And obedience.

You will vibe your dick in this test.

But this time in medium speed.

If you cum before the 5:00 mark: RUIN it.

After the 5:00 mark: enjoy a FULL ORGASM.

If you make it through without edging: select a picture from this set, swith your gun to full speed and CUM.

Got it?

Then... get ready for Kama and have fun!
https://spankbang.com/8oqp5/video/kama+ ... dean+topaz

My rules:
I like gooning to hardcore PMVs.
Anal, latex, oil, asians... are some of my core fixations.
Transgirls and femboys are also welcome.

So... a perfect set would have lots of videos... with a few pictures for the story, which can be pretty basic.
(If you want to drop the imaginary host completely: also okay.)

Ideal session length: ~2 hours.
(3 hours are a real challenge, 4 hours a physical limit. :unsure: )

I will goon for every clip and do 20 strokes or an edge for each picture.
But custom rules and all sorts of creativity are highly appreciated.

Toys: clover nipple clamps with connecting chain, fleshlight, clothespegs.
Default toy use: I will wear the clamps for every second clip, starting with clip 2.

Some remarks about the toys:
Nipple clamps:
- Pulling at the clamps while edging makes it hard to control the edges.
- Ripping the clamps off is hurtful but also a turn-on.
- Letting the clamps bite down for a longer time (1 hr+) makes the above even more hurtful.
Fleshlight:
- The top end can be opened, which greatly reduces suction and friction and turns the fleshlight into a cock sleeve. Normally I use it like this.
- With closed end it's really hard to impossible to not edge and cum when stroking to beats or at certain speeds.
Ending: Denial, ruin, multiple ruin, full, cei...

Favourites:
It always feels good to see old friends again.
Ariel Rebel
Bridgette B

korashar wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:49 pm
PS: I'm back. :-)
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

korashar wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:36 pm
Fb on set

Wow! Another stellar ending to a monthly challenge! So much gooning to this one…and the homework, which I’ll get to later. First off..,this set. It was intense. Interesting. Had some fun interaction…was all for it!

I liked the intro. And Dakota Simone is cute. If this was built in a way that she wasn’t telling me to edge, she would have won the competition hands down! But instead, she told me how to edge my brains out! :-D

Of course, I noticed that everyone was white in the intro, so I did a edge for #2 (Emily bloom) :lol: I didn’t know who Dakota was before, so I had to increase my stroke speed :blush:. And then I got into her competitions…

The first was knowing 10:black models. I got 7 right , so I did a long edge for kira…because she was on my leaderboard. And then it went all downhill.

The second compition…I got everyone wrong. +20 bpm…and a hard hit to the balls. And then…I got direct instructions.

For me, if I’m told to edge…then it is hard to stop. So the 300 strokes from Dakota were torture, and she picked up 4 edges there alone. And then…I continued on.

I first did the red street. Was t sure what to expect there, but figured it out quick! I must say…I am thankful for the red fox. If she didn’t beat me, I would have cum. I logged her homework assignment and continued…

Next up was the bbbc room. The gifs were top notch! I will say, I’m not a fan of Anna Claire clouds (tattoo placement), but by this time, I was so gooned out, I didn’t care…and the video! :w00t:

I was close to my limit at this point, but kept going…and ran into scarlit! I followed her directions, and picked up 42 edges…and noted her homework assignment.

Cross eyed…I took a break, and then Continued a couple hours later…

I took the quiz. And got 2 right…I will say that maud made an appearance, i freaked out a little :-D
And then I had my brains edged out by Dakota. Or started to.

And then I ran into milloux. This lady broke me! :w00t: I had to take a break after she was done with me..,but not without noticing that she picked up one edge…from pain. :-) when I applied all of my clothespins and whipped them off..I edged from that. I may need to process that… :blush:

And last…back with Dakota…who ran me through my paces…and finally let me cum. I tried to cum twice, but couldn’t…but only could get to the edge at the end…which was just as bad…becuase I ended up with blue balls.

Thanks again for this! One of the best sets I’ve received…ever!

And the clear winner of the month is scarlit! :-D
And as a bonus
#korasharset (mini set)
##wbecik17

Before set
Normally I do as part of my feedback some favorite pics that I must edge to later. However, the homework assignments gave me an idea to do a mini set in response…hope you enjoy!
Korashar! Just the boy I need right now! I need help grading Ecik17s homework assignments! He’s had a lot of them! And he’s done every single one, and dropped them off.. Just like what a good boy would do. And I’m too busy to do something as boring as read over a poor gooners homework, so I’m giving them to you! Just keep track of your edges…nothing more!
Maud throws you a stack a papers. They appear to be Eciks homework assignments.
Ecik was given an assignment to goon for 2 hours straight to black porn! You should see Eciks notes on this task. Or maybe not…it’s full of filth…lots of dirty words…it’s incomprehensible. He went through the entire two hours…he described it as “sweet agony”. However, there was one video he decided to ruin to! What do you think of it? Watch it…and edge as many times as you can!
https://spankbang.com/5tdzu-6zsa2n/play ... sort=views

Next, Ecik was given an assignment to edge to 100 asses. Can you look at his work? Make sure to edge for every photo or gif you really like!
https://www.sex.com/user/ecik17/100-asses/

Ecik was next given the task of finding a singer/musician, an actress, a young professional pornstar, a professional milf pornstar, an amateur thoth/onlyfans girl, a bikini model, an influencer/youtuber and a sportswoman. All redheads! Do you know who is what? Take a look below, and try to match them! You don’t need to know their names…only their occupations!
Get to work! Stop trying to look up my skirt!

2) Image

3)Image

4) Image

5) Image

6) Image

7) Image

8) Image

Have you matched them? The true answers are below. Make sure to edge one extra time for each one you got right!
Answers

2 wrestler sportswoman(Veda Scott)
3milf redhead (red xxx)
4 bikini model (Jessica Perez)
5 young pornstar (Alice may)
6 onlyfans (amber goes wild)
7 singer (tori Amos)
8 actress (Bryce Dallas Howard)

Last…Ecik hates the softcore zone, but it’s a good punishment for him! He prefers cum and filth! But like a good slave, he’s doing what he is told! He created a pinboard with softcore photos that he used to get out of the softcore zone. Anyway.. Can you take a look at them? Just edge for the ones you really like…

https://www.sex.com/user/ecik17/softcore-zone/
And that’s all of Eciks homework for now! Thank you for reading over his homework. Really! It gave me some time to think of new horrible awful ways to torture the boy. March is my month…redheads are special! And you? You can cum…after you edge 20 times to your goddess…who was it…scarlit scandal?

Updated:
My Rules

Last..
brian wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:32 pm
Since Helequin has a set already…will keep working on yours…it’s the multi day set for March! :smile:
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

Mutli Day Set for
korashar wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:49 pm
#WBBrian
#korasharSet

BEFORE SET - READ
This is a set intended for 4/5 days - everything is explained in the intro. This can but doesn't have to be played on consecutive days - BUT requires you to stay denied in between. You don't need any special toys

Open below if you need to know more about length / schedule
Intro: short
Day 1: morning (short length), evening (medium)
Day 2: morning (medium length), evening (short)
Day 3: morning (medium length), evening (short)
Day 4: morning (short length), evening (medium/longer)

Intro
Fuck, K
You are in big trouble
Don't act surprised. You know why and you were basically begging for it
I'm talking about that fetch set for Brian.
My goodness, we fucked him up.
That little cuck was dripping through his cage, admiring my feet while I was getting fucked. Oh, and that ruin? *lol* what a puddle....it took ages. I was tempted to dip my toes in it and ram them in his mouth. perhaps another day. So actually
I should be thanking you. I had a blast
So I might not punish you after all.
we'll see I guess...and isn't that suspense what it's all about?
Regardless of how this ends, I want to use you
So you'll be mine for some time. How long? That's up to you. I have planned 4 days, if you can do them in 4 - great. If not? Well, it'll just take longer for you to find out what'll happen.
With your next edge the journey starts. Oh: It goes without saying - no cumming at all from now on. No excuses, no accidents and definitely no exceptions.
EDGE HARD AND SAY "I'm your's Alex"

Oh, I forgot: We're starting tomorrow morning. So I guess it's 5 days *lol*. You want home work? Well. Why don't you get in the mood. Oh, no stroking, too. You can do whatever else you like just no stroking and of course no cumming. Rub, slap, whatever. See you!
https://de.spankbang.com/8m4pd/video/al ... masturbate
Days 1-4
Day 1 - morning
Tell me K. Did you wake up with a stiffy?
Don't touch it yet. Guys tell me it feels especially good to stroke morning wood. Would you like to start?
Go on then...do it
You look a little insecure. It's ok to trust me...
I want you to feel good. I want that cock to feel good.
I want you to worship my body with your lust
EDGE for my tits
my pussy
again
see I'm all heart.
Imagine burrying your face in this. Smother your face with your hand and edge for me
good boy. I have a special task for you. Either you can do it now or during the day. It's up to you.
I want you to go to redgifs or similar and find your 5 favorite pics and/or gifs of mine.
https://www.redgifs.com/gifs/alex-grey? ... order=best

Spend some time..at least 10 minutes. You are going to stroke all the time and edge to each of your favorite 5 pic/gifs. Save them. You might need them. Do it now or later, I don't care.
NOW EDGE AGAIN
imagine that morning wood deep inside my tight and wet pussy
holding on for dear life...
as you push me over the edge
EDGE
fuck that was good
see, I want you to feel good
just not too good *she laughs as she falls asleep*
Day 1 - evening
How was your day, K?
Did you do your task?
I wanted to see you this evening
we need to work on that next morning wood, don't we?
Oh, and most of all: we wanted to play a little.
Well actually we don't really need you for that
we have..."ways"
but there's just something hot about carrasing our bodies, pleasuring ourselves, feeling our skin and wetness, while you sit in the corner and stroke that cock
don't you think? You should be grateful that you can watch us!
See, we even have a cock. It's more durable, probably longer and we know how to hit the spot. Oh you think you can do that too? Well prove it.

You can mimic all the actions Veronica here does with that fake cock. Only stroke when it inside me or sucked e.g. And then we'll see if you could join the party. Oh: And we want 1 edge per minute. We know you'd be on the edge in no time if you were here.
https://de.spankbang.com/6xj3b/video/lesbian+strapon
Fuck that was good..And might I say: I do taste good, too. I think it's time to go to bed. I'm rather relaxed. What about you? *grins*

no? Tell you what, go into the bathroom, Veronica is having a shower before she leaves.
Oh K. I don't really know you, I just agreed to let you watch because of...Nevermind. Anyway. If you want to watch there are three rules.
1) you are going to edge every time you see my ass
2) you may not cum (duh)
3) no talking...for you

if you agree, follow me
Thought so...
I love taking a shower after sex. It's so refrshing, it cleans my mind and my body....
Well not my mind really. After sex is before sex. When I'm in the shower I think of what to do next
EDGE
Have an intimate and sensual encounter with a beautiful woman. Rough and dirty sex with a guy who has a big dick. Or perhaps tease strokers like you
You are edging, right?
I like to use my ass a lot for the latter. The curves drive guys crazy
My ass is not only beautiful. It's a weapon
I can sit on your face while I watch you stroke...burry you between my cheeks as you desperately stroke that stick
I can rub my ass all over your body. Do you think you'd explode if I pressed my ass against your cock? trap it between my warm and soft cheeks?
Or present it to you in all its beauty...
EDGE THREE TIMES (10 second breaks)
Quick what was your first thought when you saw my ass?
a) To grab it and fuck me?
or b) to burry your face in it?
Be honest. So, in order to worship my ass you are going to open up this pic every time you shower until Alex is done with your 4 days. If you chose a) you will slap your balls 25 times during your showers (as if I'd let you fuck me) and if you chose b) you will edge 3 times for knowing your place each time.
Day 2 - morning
Good morning K. How's that morning wood?
Make it feel really good babe
don't fucking edge though. In fact stroke 30 times per image
I want some endurance from you
Sometimes it gets to hard core here
A sprint to the edge while looking at hard core content
what happened to...
...good...
...old school...
...teasing?
Go on! Edge then
hmm..back to stroking
don't those edges feel so much better when you work for them?
do you want more?
stroke really slow...one half stroke per second
keep that tempo as you do your strokes
AND EDGE THAT WAY
doesn't that feel good? Well don't get used to it. We have a guest coming...
Hey there...
miss me?
seems like you've been having a bit too much fun for my liking
I want to hurt you
because I can. SLAP YOUR BALLS
and you will do it. SLAP
Because you adore me. AGAIN
noticed a trend? pussy means pain. at least for you. SLAP
shame about that hole in my pantyhose. SLAP
ok, ok. I don't want to break you. Calm down.
Fuck Alex's little program. I want to kick you in the balls right now until your leak all over my pussy
and then I'll force you to lick it clean...while I kick you and kick you
until my pain slut leaks again
fuck, I'm getting too carried away. I was supposed to bring you some home work for the day
EDGE!
EDGE THREE TIMES AND THEN SLAP YOUR BALLS THREE TIMES HARD
That's enough. Your home work. Just like with Alex you will have to search for your 5 favorite pics and/or gifs of mine. Same rules. Only exception:
Slap your balls every time you see my pussy....
Day 2 - evening
How was your day?
job done? Well not completely...
you turned me on so much earlier on, I need to release the tension...
You can watch. Actually, I want you to watch. It gets me off...
start at 3:19 and edge twice a minute. slap your balls hard after every edge
https://de.spankbang.com/91mk0/video/be ... whiteboxxx
Fuck that was good...thanks K. Good night...
Day 3 - morning
you slowly wake up...are you dreaming?
*whispers* Hey K
Should I tell you a secret?
you feel aroused - stroke
Do you feel the tension building in your cock?
stroke faster
*she snaps her fingers* *suddenly you edge automatically and ten the sensation stops*
(stroke to the edge)
Whenever I snap my fingers I can bring you to the brink of ecstasy
but there's a problem
*snap*
For you that is
*snap*
you can't cum in my presence
That's not an order. it's not possible. I was cursed..
*snap*
But do you know what?
I learned to love it: The desperation in your eyes for another edge even though you know you can't cum in my presence...
*snap*
Do you know what happens when I snap twice?
your cock just starts to leak...the cum oozes out without any sensation. When I snap twice, I ruin orgasms immediately.
perhaps we can relieve some pre....
THE ALARM WAKES YOU
hello sleepy...
seems you had a rather weird dream (she sees the precum on your cock). You were mumbling about Cherries?
But you are awake now...so stroke for me and feel alive. Enjoy the sensation in your cock
EDGE FOR MY PUSSY K
You sure you are ok? Is there anything you want to tell me?
*you shake your head*
ok then..
let's get back to it...get ready to
SLAP YOUR BALLS
See I'm not stupid. I know you, I know Brian. You were fantasizing about Cherry Crush, right? Well, if that's what you want. Do your task for her. Search your favorite gifs and pics of her just like with me and Sybil. Only exception: Slap your cock head hard after each edge. That should teach you to be honest with me.
Day 3 - evening
I was going to let you off the hook this evening
until you lied to me
But do you know what? That's fine. If Cherry's only going to make you feel even better, I'm all for it
Yes, I know after three days it's getting tense. But just imagine how good each edge feels and what could cum? Or who??
Anyway. Before you go to bed. Watch this cumpilation, edge once per minute and slap your cock head hard for each cumshot.
https://de.pornhub.com/view_video.php?v ... af1cb459e4
I've got a reputation to lose after all..

You fall asleep thinking of your dream in the morning. You can still hear the snaps...
Day 4 - morning
Good morning K
how are you feeling?
Was I able to make you feel really good these last days? Ignore the other girls, that's not my fault! And the part with Cherry, well you asked for that!
But be honest, I did spoil that cock didn't I? All those lovely strokes to my body, the edges...
let's make you feel even better should we?
Ignore your rules. I just want you make that cock feel as good as possible as we work towards the grand finale
Edge for my ass babe...think of the last couple of days...how you were able to serve me and my friends
edge for my tits. Doesn't it feel great to put your fate into my hands? To edge so much you can't think straight and forget all the struggles of real life?
edge for my pussy. Didn't you enjoy how our little program here slowly but surely took centre strage in your brain?
EDGE
See you feel great. You feel so aroused. I bet you are dying to have the best feeling of them all?
An orgasm. That erruption of cum and tension, overwhelming your body as you cock explodes.
Well then we are right there where she wants you....
Yes, she...it was her game all along. Did you really think I was trying to make you feel good just like that - *lol*? Now try to get through the day wondering who she is, what this could be about. Oh and she also asked for some home work.

Until this evening you will try to watch as much minutes of these videos as possible. You will edge once per minute for the first two videos twice for the other two (if you get there). KEEP THAT CUM IN YOUR BALLS OR *SHE* WILL BE PISSED. DON'T YOU DARE RISK RUINING IT. NO RISKS

Spread it that way, that you can do some minutes right bevore the evening part starts.
https://de.spankbang.com/4qms9/video/cu ... ion+part+1
https://de.spankbang.com/4rhb2/video/cu ... ion+part+2
https://de.spankbang.com/4ri2w/video/cu ... ion+part+3
https://de.spankbang.com/4uwqp/video/cu ... ion+part+4

Day 4 - evening
Welcome K
Did you expect me?
You should have...I mean, you made me your Goddess
yet, while I had you trapped in a harness, not only did you ruin your orgasm without permission. You actually continued pumping until you had a full orgasm.
Is that how you treat your Goddess? Perhaps you don't think I'm strict enough? Well how about I show you.
We are going to show you...
Scarlit: Two goddesses are more intimidating than one after all
Stroke fast and edge freely - but whenever my pussy is being pleasured you have to slap your balls.
https://de.spankbang.com/5zxei/video/sl ... ther+fully
Adriana's had her fun. Now it's time for me. And I will need you for that. EDGE.
Now I bet you're expecing me to simply ruin your orgasm in such a cruel way you will never forget. But that's too easy. I'm going to fuck up your mind. I want you so confused you will be begging for the simple punishments. So I'm giving you a choice:

a) Stay denied today and all is forgotten. Trust me it'll be painful to watch me cum all over her face and going to bed with blue balls. But your punishment will be complete.

Or: b) ruin your orgasm while I cum and accept that there will be more tasks after.

What will it be?
EDGE as we approach your decision...
suddenly the image becomes blurry....
*snap*
(you edge)
I'm always there...*snap*
FUCK I'M ABOUT TO SQUIRT ALL OVER HER FACE. KEEP YOUR CUM IN YOUR BALLS AND ENJOY YOUR DENIAL FOR ME K
You hear "*snap* *snap*" ....two snaps as Cherry's image fades

Scarlit: FUUUUCK I'M CUMMING....

*ruin your orgasm*
YOU TRY TO STROKE BUT YOUR HAND CAN'T MOVE. YOU JUST WATCH AS ALL YOUR CUM OOZES OUT OF YOUR COCK IN TO YOUR HAND - Cherry's power has taken over your body
Scarlit sees your load
Really K? You couldn't hold it in just once?

You try to explain what happened
Adriana: don't fall for it Scarlit, he looks hungry
LICK IT UP K, SWALLOW YOUR FAILURE AND FOLLOW ME
I'm not mad, K. It was your choice
but that also means you need to live with the consequences - more tasks until you are free
As a punishment we will torture that lovely morning wood Alex treated so niceley
remember those GIFs/pics you colleceted for Alex?
You are going to do the same task for me right now. But I only want three GIFs/pics - so search for them whenever you like

Then for the next three mornings you are going to use the 5 pics/gifs by the other girls to stroke. And then, with the very first edge you will ruin your orgasm to the first of your favorite pics of me.

that means:
morning 1: stroke to your 5 favorite pics/gifs of Alex - then ruin to your first favorite of mine
morning 2: stroke to your 5 favorite pics/gifs of Sybil - then ruin to your second favorite of mine
morning 3: stroke to your 5 favorite pics/gifs of Cherry - then ruin to your third favorite of mine

And then your punishment will be complete....

see you soon K
I had an accident
Fucking hell K, again?
Well...you will just have to restart the entire set. I don't care what you say. I'm not having this kind of disobedience
So hands off, start again tomorrow...
After set
I wasn't as happy with the days as last time, but I still hope you enjoyed. And I hope the ending wasn't too brutal or complicated. :-D
Feedback and such
Drool wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:40 am
FB will have to wait a few days, I actually failed early the first time as it's been a while and I was too excited :lol:
Ecik17 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:45 pm
Thank you so much, can't wait! :w00t:
Last edited by brian on Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 14/APR/2024
Last ruin: 5/APR/2024
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

Drool wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:40 am
#droolset
#wbecik17

Before set
A pmv focused set. Best enjoyed with headphones :-D . Time to complete…2 to 3 hours
Set

Hi there drool! Welcome to club goon! today, we have some very special people in the club!

Maybe if you are lucky…you can try to meet one of them in the vip penthouse!! Or you can just stay on the main floor of the club and edge your brains out. The choice is yours! Just remember our only rule…no cumming in club goon!
Enter club goon

Main floor
The main floor of club goon is full of people!. Pick as many of them as you want, in any order.

https://spankbang.com/4w9xb/video/ride+it+pmv
https://spankbang.com/82y9m/video/ban+ ... ompilation
https://spankbang.com/6iyf8/video/goon+and+get+high
https://spankbang.com/5zo6i/video/all+anal+jj+pmv+ctv
https://spankbang.com/4w2na/video/best+asian+pmv
https://spankbang.com/4wule/video/craz ... +pussy+pmv
https://spankbang.com/5aa1c/video/oil+ ... ny+ass+pmv
https://spankbang.com/3zcu6/video/asia ... thrust+pmv
https://spankbang.com/5df9m/video/this ... games+2021
https://spankbang.com/5znxt/video/stre ... quickedits
https://spankbang.com/437vj/video/aauuuuffff
https://spankbang.com/7hdm3/video/sexi ... volume+one
I’m sure you are enjoying the main floor, but don’t forget the VIP penthouse! You can visit it at any time! And don’t worry…you can always come back to the main floor for more gooning!
https://spankbang.com/6t6jl/video/atom ... +luminapmv
https://spankbang.com/4uxiq/video/glam ... e+pmv+mstc
https://spankbang.com/5opvy/video/asian+sluts+pmv
https://spankbang.com/4gpfr/video/gia+ ... eacher+pmv
https://spankbang.com/56ooc/video/gold ... +ebony+pmv
https://spankbang.com/6h7tl/video/your ... averagejay
https://spankbang.com/7zifs/video/pmv+ ... +in+heaven
VIP penthouse
Whoa there, stranger! Where do you think you are going? Nobody is allowed into the penthouse, until they’ve gooned to at least 4 videos…if you’ve done that, then you can proceed!
I’ve gooned to at least 4 videos
Then I can let you into penhouse! There are 4 suites up here… with very important people! pick them in any order! I must say, the people in there are very particular…I hope you can impress them!

the lady lets you through..Pick in any order

Suite 1
I’m Angela white! I love club goon! They don’t have clubs like these in my country! And what country is that? Funny you should ask…
https://spankbang.com/8thk1/video/play ... gela+white

And now that I’ve amused you…you will amuse me! Go back to the main floor, and pick out a video you haven’t seen before. Use your fleshlight at maximum! No peeking beforehand!
Go back to the main floor and find a video you haven’t seen before. Do this before doing anything else.
Suite 2

I’m Gia! And I love club goon because I can be so wild! Like this!
https://spankbang.com/555wn/video/gia+ ... v+by+pmvhq

You know what would be wild? If you put on your nipple clamps, if they aren’t on already, and keep them on until you see me on the main floor. When you do, you can rip them off! I’ll see you down there!
You can go anywhere…back to the main floor, or to another suite. However, the nipple clamps stay on until you see Gia again or leave club goon.
Suite 3

I’m here at club goon with my girl gang! Who are they?
https://spankbang.com/4x3u6/video/asia ... rdcore+pmv
Now that you know who they are, keep an eye out on the main floor for them! Every time you see an Asian, add 1 clothespin for that entire video. Run out of clothespins? Then rip one off instead!
Suite 4

Drool…of course I’d be at club goon! And because this is my vip suite…it’s just me! You can handle me, right? I’m going to do what I do best…which is fuck…and you are going to do what you do best…which is goon!
Watch these videos back to back, with no breaks in between.
https://spankbang.com/6ghm6/video/bridgette+b+pmv
https://spankbang.com/4vskw/video/brid ... t+slut+pmv
https://spankbang.com/6vzhz/video/cum+ ... orship+pmv

Done with club goon
Leaving already? We were just getting started…Well, if you need to leave, just remember, no cumming in club goon! So if you want to cum, you’ll have to get soft… and then you can do whatever you want!
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

Ecik17 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:11 am
@Ecik17: a set for you.

#ecik17set
#wbdrool

You are enjoying a relaxed afternoon.
Then suddenly the phone rings.
It rings and rings and rings until you finally wake up.
It was just a dream. It's Brandi on your cell phone.

Come on! Where are you?!
I'm waiting!
I'm starved!!

For some confusing moment you think she wants pizza.
But of course she wants you.

You jump into your car and let the tyres screech at each corner.

You wonder if Brandi has invited any guests...
You can't help but starting to jerk off. And you edge at least once.

https://spankbang.com/4uiv4/video/milf+beat+pmv+vol+1
Oh, finally.
What took you so long?
Oh, I see you already warmed yourself up.

That's good because I invited some guests (your twitching cock tells me you are excited)...
And don't forget it's march.
St. Patrick's Day is round the corner and this means...

... worship the redheads!
Join the party in the party wing.
See you later!

There are more than just some guests. It's a full scale orgy.

Oh, btw: From time to time a girl will offer you a side quest.
You can do them at once or... later.
But make sure you have completed them before you meet Brandi again.

First side quest.

Stroke to the beat.
If you edge, continue with ball slaps instead of strokes, until you feel ready to switch to strokes again.

https://spankbang.com/7tba2/video/cock+ ... on+round+3

~ end of side quest ~

Hi there.

Ready for a side quest?
Increase your bpm to 100 for this side quest and stroke for me!

Nice!
~ end of side quest ~

You! I have a task for you!

Side quest for Kay.
Start this metronome. Stroke 100 times for any of my poses until the metronome stops or you run out of pictures.

If you edge: ballbusting mode activates for this side quest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUKxMvb6wWs

Thanks for helping me out with satisfying my sadistic needs.
See you!

~ end of side quest ~

Side quest, bad boy!

Stroke to the beat.
If you edge, continue with ball slaps instead of strokes, until you feel ready to switch to strokes again.

https://spankbang.com/8yy53/video/jerk+sesh+pmv

~ end of side quest ~

Well, have you completed all quests?
If no, then do them now.

Do you want to know if I will let you cum today?

Well, don't ask me, because...

... I don't know.

It's all up to you. If you succeed in the final test you are free to squirt.

Otherwise I'm afraid, someone will be denied.

Here's your final test.
Start this 10 minute countdown in the background.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5FUhkpzv7Q

Then solve this puzzle.
https://jigex.com/bZqb8

If you make it in under 10 minutes, feel free to cum on me!
If not... well, I think I woke you up from a pleasant dream. Maybe you can return to it!

Last edited by Drool on Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.