Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Drool »

@Noah: feedback (2)
Spoiler: show
So... it continued.
Stats: even numbers: 2 & 4 - odd numbers: 1 & 5 - extra edges: +20
video - dice - remark
7 - 26 +20
8 - 23 +20 - had to repeat video
9 - 22 +20 - ouch! Clamps torture - again!
10 - 63 +30 - had to play clip twice
11 - 51 +15 +30 - both odd numbers, ruined massively at the end. :unsure:
Running time: ~ 1 hr
Total running time: ~ 2 hrs

To be continued...
@Ecik17: fb on fb
Glad you liked it. Excellent choice of cum picture, Sir. :happy2:
Btw: the daily edge for weather girls is - of course - only meant for April.
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Drool »

milorrabo wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:35 am
@milorrabo: a set for you

#milorraboSet
#wbDrool
You really needed that vacation.

You rented a nice house out in the countryside. Far away from all the hassle of the city.

The house is bigger than you thought and a real steal for the money. First you are inspecting all the rooms of course. They are dark and cool thanks to the solid walls.

Then, while in one of the upper rooms, you hear a strange noise that seems to come from the roof.

Birds? Racoons?

Hi. I saw your car.

Who I am? Oh, you can call me Alison.

You know, this house is empty most of the time.
So I'm living here for free.

No, the owner has no clue.

From time to time people rent this house for a vacation, like you.

So far, no-one kicked me out.

What about you?
Do you let me stay?
I have benefits, you know?

I can cook and clean and wash... are you even listening?

I have never seen a guy jerk off so fast for me.

I guess this means you want to keep me around.
Thanks so much!
Later... Alison has helped you with your luggage and made a tour through the house with you. Of course she knows all the details.

You must be tired now. Don't you want to go to bed early today?

All this edging must be strainous.

Palm your dick for 20 seconds for me.

When I give you instructions, do them after your normal rules.
Yeah, it looks like you have rules for worshipping girls.

That's adorable.

Spank your balls 10 times for my adorable nipple.

You like instructions, hm?

You like when a girl tells you what to do?

I like this sort of men.
I like them a lot...

Hit your balls 10 times hard and then give them 1 very hard hit.

To control a guy feels so hot.

3 very hard hits.

Palm your dick head until you edge.
Then hit your balls as hard as you dare.

Can you hold the edge for 30 seconds, while I'm pulling at your dick with my pantie?

Oh right, you wanted to rest.
I nearly forgot.

Relax. Take a deep breath...

But... I guess the easiest way to make you tired for a sweet refreshing sleep, would be...

... to allow you to cum on my face.

But this won't happen today. *smirk*

I love this light before sundown.

Sweet dreams...

I see you in the morning...
You wake up early the next day. You guess that Alison is still asleep. So you decide to go down to the beach. The house owner told you of this footpath through the woods... After 30 minutes of climbing and sliding you finally reach the beach...
Uh, hi there. I know this is a privat beach. I hope you are not mad at me?

You know there are not many places around here where you can swim naked.

So I'm coming to this hidden beach. Is this okay?

(Oh, you can stroke fast. Hit your balls hard 1 time after the first unpermitted edge for me, 4 times after the second... 9,16,25,36,49... etc)

Thanks so much.
You are from the house above in the hills?

On vacation? Than that's the right place to be.

But there's one thing I should tell you maybe...

I mean I do not want to scare you...

But you seem to be nice and therefore I probably should warn you...

I'm from the village on the other side of the hill and people there are telling rumours about this house.

Normally they don't tell strangers. They don't want to scare off tourists, you know.

But strange things seem to happen in this house...

People... disappear, you know.

I know this sounds crazy. But sometimes people come to this house, planning to live here for a week or two... they go to the village, buying their groceries, chatting with the villagers... and than they are gone and no-one saw them leaving.

Isn't this... strange?

So please take care and watch yourself.
Oh, my name is Dita by the way.
See you...
After some refreshing rounds of swimming you return to the house. Climbing made you sweat again. And you are thinking about what Dita was telling you.
Phew. Rumours.

I'm Chloe. Telling from your shocked reaction Alison forgot to mention me.
Well, I guess I'm her dirty little secret.
I'm staying here too.

I hope you don't mind.

Come on, we could have a lot of fun together.

You know what I mean.

Alison is such a sweet girl.
She loves teasing men.

Oh, me too.

I like how men are so easy to get.

So predictable and easy to manipulate...

Punch your balls very hard for me.

And again.
See what I mean?
I'm giving you orders and you're carrying them out.
It's so easy.

But... You know, this fooling around is fun...

... but I need more.

I need total submission. I need... ownership.

I need a slave who will do anything for me.

But such a true slave is hard to find.
Most guys have a big mouth, but then try to chicken out at the tiniest inconvinience...

I don't need such a loser.

What I need is a real slave whore.

Someone who's edging and cumming for me until he passes out.

Do you want to be my slave whore? Doing anything I demand? Staying here fore... for a long time?

That's not an easy decision.
Hold the edge for me, while you decide.

No. I want to leave.
You are packing your bag, climb into your car and leave the house forever.
You return to a peaceful, but dull life.
From time to time you think back to this crazy vacation and fantasize about what could have happened...

- THE END -
Yes. I want to stay.

Excellent, slave whore. We will start with little things.
Follow me.

Chloe slips into a purple dress and leads you to the dressing room.

I need your help with a decision.

* Stroke for me. You can always go faster, but you can never slow down.
* If you have to stop, bust you balls 10 times hard. This should cool you down. Then continue stroking (at a pace of your choice).
* as soon as I take off my panties, switch to palming instead of stroking
* You are allowed to CUM in the end when I'm giving the command.

https://spankbang.com/7zayy/video/ct+joi
Now go back into your room.
No... not this room.
Your NEW room.
Downstairs.
I will show you...

To be continued...?
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by milorrabo »

I'm excited, this was such a nice Set!! :w00t: :-D
Drool wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:12 pm
Here is your Feedback @Drool : :-D (it ended up being longer than expected :) )

Well, first of all,THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really really enjoyed the Set, it was creative, difficult enough and overall, very very enjoyable! :-D I really appreciate it and would love to see what the "To be continued...?" meant :whistle:
:thankyou:

First thing is that I really enjoyed that there was a theme and story with the house and the vacation! :-D Which made sense since I've been out of the thread for so long :lol: . And well, already the first section started with edges, which let me tell you, they seemed easy at first, but they got hard FAST :blush: . Edging so fast from the beginning was a bit hard but once I got going, the edges started happening one after another :lol: . Also, Alison was very hot! :-P

Fav Pics:

I have never seen a guy jerk off so fast for me.
Seeing Alison again made me a bit worried I was going to be doing edges one after another non stop, which I like tbh, but I prefer a bit of variety :-P . And fuck, I really like when girls tell me what to do, I was enjoying all her extra Rules :w00t: the hits were making it harder, holding edgewere making it harder toos, and the palming almost made me lose control :w00t: (palming edges are SO hot :whistle: but SO hard :blush: ). I also almost came when she talked about cumming on her face, I imagined cumming all inside her mouth and it was soooo hot :w00t: .
Anyways, the writing here was on point! :yes: And it turned me on so much :-P

Fav Pics:

Palm your dick for 20 seconds for me.

Yeah, it looks like you have rules for worshipping girls.

That's adorable.

Palm your dick head until you edge.
Then hit your balls as hard as you dare.

... to allow you to cum on my face.

But this won't happen today. *smirk*
Finally a break from edging, but only to get punished if I did :-D (I love that, lets be honest :lol: ). Dita was hot and the punish for edging was going to rump up so fast. Luckily, somehow, I managed to only edge twice, because I was trying SO hard not to edge, which made the edges feel SUPER close. And after the previous section, refreining from that wasn't exactly easy :w00t: .

Fav Pics:

I'm from the village on the other side of the hill and people there are telling rumours about this house.

So please take care and watch yourself.
Oh, my name is Dita by the way.
See you...
And OMG, no need for introduction here, seeing Chloe I knew I was going to be in for a ride :-D . Holding an edge for so long was hard, I was even thankful that she stopped to kick my balls (which, btw, so hot that was the only kind of break I was having with her :w00t: ). I was edging so hard I almost cummed when she talked about "Someone who's edging and cumming for me until he passes out." because fuck that thought turned me on :w00t: .
I was a bit hesitant when choosing because I was a bit worried about what she might do, but ofc I decided to be her slave whore :-P .

Fav Pics:

Punch your balls very hard for me.

Someone who's edging and cumming for me until he passes out.
About the video I have to say that it was very focused on feet, which aren't really my thing, but very enjoyable all the way through anyways :-D .
But omg, the video rules were devilish, I was basically edging with five strokes at that point, so not being able to go slower as soon as I edged forced me to hold some reaaaally close edges that had to be long to avoid the punishment :w00t: .
And then the palming!! :w00t: The palming part was my favourite! It really forced some stops inbetween :blush: , but I was holding palming edges at that point which is my favourite :w00t: (specially after so much build up).
And finally, that ending was amazing, I cummed so hard (even moaned :blush: ) while palming, literally my favourite way to cum :-P . Truly great, thanks!! :love:
Also, really appreciated the epilogue at the end, and I mean, in case it wasn't clear already, if there's a chance for a continuation... Count me in! :-D Chloe really managed to make me explode! :w00t:

And again, THANK YOU SO MUCH! :love: So nice, hot and enjoyable, fr :) :closedeyes: :-D :love:
:thankyou:

My Rules:

Quick Description:

Stroking: I put only fast strokes in my rules because I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:. You can even choose the bpm (120 bpm minimum by default). This can be used as a warm up, before cumming and for POT ;-) .

CBT: I also enjoy Ballbusting a lot and you choose the intensity ;-) (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself .

Edging: I enjoy edging A LOT, so don't be shy with those edges and also, don't be shy with edge-holding, I can endure A LOT :whistle:. Long edges are encouraged before cumming.

Palming: I can edge by palming after lots of edges :-D . I actually LOVE to cum by palming, so don't hold back :whistle: .

Post-Orgasm Torture: I prefer to cum just once and at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another :blush: . Anyways, I really enjoy POT :-D .

Also, I prefer a Set where the girls talk and "interact" with me, rather than a bunch of images without any text. (I do love dirty talk and name calling (cumcow, fuck toy, cum machine, cum dispenser, whore, ...))

Pd: I'm not into Ruined orgasms or CEI at all.

If you decide to make me a Set I will send the Feedback ASAP including my Favourite Pictures :)

Quick Rules:

- Black hair: 30 Fast strokes without edging (punish me with more Edging/CBT if I edge)
- Brunettes: 10 Ball Slaps
- Redhead: 3 Edges
- Blonde: Hold an Edge for 20 seconds
- Other-colour hair: 10 seconds of head palming

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one

- I Cum if one of my Favourite Models requests it directly (long edges and palming are encouraged before cumming)

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please ;-) . (I fucking LOOOOVE palming, so please don't feel constrained by the rules :-D )

Full Description with Rules:

- 10 Ball Slaps for every Brunette (you choose the intensity (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself)
- 3 Edges for every Redhead
- Hold an Edge for 20 seconds for every Blonde
- I Cum if one of my Favourite Models requests it directly (long edges and palming are encouraged before cumming)

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one (My preferences usually go: Other-colour hair > Blonde > Brunette > Redhead > Black hair).
If a Blonde picture is followed by another Blonde picture, I won't stop holding the edge, unless told otherwise.

Also, I prefer a Set where the girls talk and "interact" with me, rather than a bunch of images without any text. (I do love dirty talk, name calling (cumcow, fuck toy, cum machine, cum dispenser, whore, ...) and be forced to beg :blush: )

And well, because I'm into Post-Orgasm Torture (I prefer to cum just once at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another (I might regret this :blush: )):

- 30 fast strokes without edging for every Black hair (I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:)
- 10 seconds of head palming for every Other-colour hair (I can edge by palming after lots of edges)

(Note: You can use both of these rules as a warm up or whatever, I don't need to cum before you use any of these rules)

Pd: I'm not into Ruined orgasms or CEI at all.

Also, don't be shy with edge-holding, I can endure A LOT :whistle:

You can also add Wildcards (for example, you can swap the tasks attached to their hair color, holding edges for every Brunnette and ballbusting for every Blonde). You can combine rules, change the ones attached to a hair color for another, ... Or even do a full tease with only one hair color, feel free :-D

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please, they act more like Guidelines than anything else ;-) . (I fucking LOOOOVE palming, so please don't feel constrained by the rules :-D )

Favourite's Special Rules (feel free to use them and/or add anyone you want ;-) ):

- Jenya D (Eugenia Diordiychuk / Katie Fey): 10 seconds of head palming WHILE holding the edge through the palming for every pic (for multiple pics of her in a row I will hold it as 1 long edge as it makes more sense with her character).
She loves VERY VERY LONG edges. It's so hard for me to hold back from cumming when doing so and she knows it, so she takes advantage of that and makes me beg for longer and longer edges.

- Dainty Wilder / Dainty Suicide: 10 Ball Slaps WHILE head palming for every pic.
She loves to dominate me A LOT and call me fucker and make me her bitch. She even enjoys making me cum with palming and busting to make my orgasms so agonizing adding some POT to them too.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=320696#p320696)
(Source for her photos: https://www.nudecollect.com/ , search: site:nudecollect.com Dainty Suicide in duckduckgo.com or reuse previous set photos with her)

- Faye Reagan: 2 Edges + 10 Ball Slaps.
She loves to make me her personal Bitch, and even if I edge a lot for her, she seems to enjoy kicking my Balls harder and harder even more.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=320809#p320809)

- Mila Azul: all her Ball Slaps are done Very Hard minimum.
She enjoys Ball Busting me and everybody on the HMC thread. She loves to push me and see how much more I can take.

- Adriana Chechik: 30 fast strokes, and if I edge I have to do 20 Ball Slaps.
She knows that all the Ballslaps and edges snowball and make it more difficult to avoid edging for her. She loves making me stroke faster and take more and harder Ball Slaps everytime.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=324344#p324344)

- Liz Vicious: 3 edges per pic (normal redhead rules).
She is kind of crazy and knows it. She wants to see me goon for her with endless edges. She treats me as her cumcow and talks about milking my precum knowing how much it turns me on to be called that.
(Origin: viewtopic.php?p=324634#p324634)

Favourite Model's list (they are in order of preference, but they are still my favourites, so don't worry about putting one that is at the bottom. Also, I rearrange them every now and then :-D ):

- Black Hair:
- Aria Alexander
- Veronica Radke
- Sasha Grey
- Adriana Chechik
- Daisy Haze
- Stoya
- Bonnie Rotten
- Carolina Abril
- Abella Anderson
- Jennifer Ann
- Caprice

- Brunettes:
- Tori Black
- Mila Azul
- Hailey Leigh
- Charity Crawford
- Gloria Sol
- Rosalyn Sphinx
- Malena Morgan
- Jenna Haze
- Riley Reid
- Lana Rhoades
- Kortney Kane

- Redheads:
- Amarna Miller
- Faye Reagan
- Piper Fawn (Ariel)
- Liz Vicious
- Snugglepunk
- Jia Lissa
- Elle Alexandra
- Ava Sparxxx
- Red Fox/Michelle H
- Ulya I

- Blondes:
- Chloe Toy
- Cameron Canada
- Sabrina Spice
- Kali Roses
- Alix Lynx
- Ash Hollywood
- Nancy Ace
- Krystal Boyd
- Carisha Maja
- Brea Bennett
- Allie James
- Lexi Belle
- Staci Silverstone
- Bibi Jones/Britney Beth
- Mia Malkova

- Other-colour hair:
- Jewelz Blu
- Elsa Jean
- Mycherrycrush
- Fay Suicide
- Anna Bell
- Eva Elfie

Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FattsDynamo »

Heya, guys! :wave: I'm BACK!! :w00t:

It's been a while since I've posted here ... maybe a year and a half? :huh:

Most of you probably know (because I told a bunch of people in PMs), but I'm Leeroy Jerkins. :-D 8-) 8-) 8-) Yeah, he was a fun character to role play as :blush: :look: ... I thought about spamming the chat with a bunch of "skinny booty bitches" and "bubble butt honeys" full size photos just to confirm that he's me ;-) ... but, I didn't want to be rude and obnoxious and attention-seeking by filling our calm and nicely formatted forum with a half dozen pics of girls shaking their asses! :lol: It's EXACTLY the kind of thing Leeroy would do :yes:, but ... since I've retired him, I've decided to refrain. :-D :innocent: 8-)

Don't know how long I'll be back, so ... I guess we'll just see. Maybe a month? Maybe two? Maybe longer? Eh, who knows ...

As always, I'm trying to once again commit to NOT over-investing on sets and keeping things simple—which is the opposite of what I normally do, which is to let my perfectionistic fantasy demons take over and and then spend 8, 10, or even over 20 hours working on a single set :whistle: ... but, I think my first buy-in set for Chabo only took 5 hours (No, at this point it's probably 9. :\'-() so I'm already WAY UNDER my goal, right!?! :geek: (1-2 hours per set is my target ... Maybe I'll need to set myself a timer to provide a hard cutoff. But, if I start going over that, I guess it means I'm just REALLY getting into it and having FUN—right!? :w00t: :lol: :\'-( )

I never stopped lurking, so ... I've kept up with a lot of the things that have been going on. Looking forward to getting back into the set-writing game—and also receiving some sets. ;-) Going to try VERY hard to buck my nature and NOT get into too many overly-involved plot lines—or world-building. I KNOW I've said this before, but ... maybe THIS TIME it'll actually happen! :lol: I've already had one SUPER fun themed/special rule set idea (inspired by Ecik and CHabo), but ... I already had to scrap it, because of how obsessed I was getting over it. :weep:

I have a set ready for Chabo with another one planned for him and one for Ecik as well. Other than that, if you're looking for a set, hit me up, and I'll hit you back! :w00t: ;-)
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FattsDynamo »

My first set back goes to CHabo.
Horny_CHabo wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:50 am
Chabo, you and I have VERY SIMILAR tastes in women. Also, like me, you aren't super into CBT, busting, denial, chastity, bukkake cum orgies, ruined orgasms, or cucking ... which means I can—and have—played many/most of the sets which were written for you, and they worked quite well for me :-D with my rules and preferences :w00t: :whistle: ... So, I noticed you were back. Read through your new rules and played through all your most recent sets :innocent: and decided to contribute to your ongoing situation—because I thought it was very fun and interesting. :yes:

By the way, did you ever play through my Emily Bloom set for you?
To my knowledge, you never left feedback. My records say I spent 23 hours working on that set ... it's QUITE a feat of excellent teasemenship—if I do say so myself. :-D If you missed it, be sure to go back and play it if you haven't yet ... A "Masterpiece Level" set I would say ... I noticed Emily was #14 on your list ... My gut says that at some point you DID play it—and it made QUITE the impression. 8-) But, I could be wrong, and ... well, if you never did, that's okay ... I ended up modding that set for like 3 other people (devising custom rules for them to make it playable), and then, I added to it ANOTHER whole set for Misty, which when integrated together made Misty edge like 1500 times in ONE session! :lol: (1554 IIRC? :huh: too lazy to forum search it atm) But, that Emily Bloom set one was a return set anyway, and I milked that baby for a LOT of mileage, so ... it's all good ... but go back and play it if somehow you missed it ... I would daresay it's a classic at this point. ;-)
In addition to this set, I have another one planned for you. Originally, I wanted to release them together as a double set, but ... then I decided releasing as I finished was better. The ideas I had (for this set and the next) were for your rules as they are written right now, and if other people write stuff and you respond, that would change your "story", but ... the second set will probably be fine regardless ...

I know you have a backlog of sets to write—and possibly play. Just add this one to the queue and get back at me whenever you're able—no rush and no worries ... You said you might not be back for long, but ... idk ... hopefully my expanding your current plot arc will keep you interested a bit longer :-D :innocent: ... Noah, Benbron, and Ecik all had nice little sets which interacted nicely with your rules ... let's see if I can build on the foundation they laid :-D 8-) ...

The Set:
#Horny_CHaboSet
#wbFattsDynamo

Part 1:
Elsa's always busy. Being the billionaire, CEO, entrepreneur, and all-around girl boss that she is, she always seems to have some new and exciting business venture she's dabbling in or currently launching—like when she recently acquired Club Goon. But despite being so busy, she never fails to *not* look good—doing whatever it is that she's doing. Teasing boys and getting teased by boys is one of the ways she blows off steam. You know this all too well. After all, you were her personal assistant. For a time, you were responsible for scheduling Elsa's "play dates."

But that was years ago. You got a new job. Lost touch ... until ... you decided to log back onto Milovana. When she found out that you were her number 1 favorite and still considered her to be your "queen", Elsa Jean was more than happy to reprise (play again) that role.

And now you find yourself flying—in a plane—to some far off tropical destination to meet Elsa for a "business meeting"—or did she say it was personal? You can't remember. Elsa so often mixes business with pleasure, it's hard to tell ...

You text Elsa upon your arrival at the airport. She tells you to meet her at the hotel at 3 pm sharp—poolside.
After checking in and unpacking, you eagerly head for the pool ...
Horny_CHabo! There you are! Punctual—as usual ... I always liked that about you ...

... and I see you remembered our old dress code and company greeting: naked and stroking. Very nice ... but ... I would expect nothing less from someone who calls me "queen!"

And don't forget the "Elsa Tax." Only ruined orgasms for your queen ...

... and by the way, the Elsa Tax also involves doubling all of your strokes and edges for me ... You better not have forgotten! I know what I am owed, and you know me ...

... I always collect on my debts!

So, I've summoned you here today to talk about your rules and your favorites list.

I've been SLAMMED with meetings all day, but ...

... I managed to find some time to tease my current subject and favorite former employee!

As a queen and CEO, I always try to take time to share my knowledge and mentor people. It's important to give back ... which is why I have brought you here: to give you some guidance!

I think the favorites list was a WONDERFUL idea, Horny_CHabo ... it just needs some work ... you've been getting some bad advice for it lately ...

... which is why I brought you here—to help you out! And to give you some GOOD advice!

Dolly Little was right in some of the things she said ... but she was very wrong in some others ...

First of all, 15 favorites is fine. In fact, I would be fine with you having more. Some boys have lists that include many dozens ...

... but I see what you were going for with 15—with the bronze, silver, gold thing—and I liked it! Clearly Dolly missed that ...

... but, she was right about not letting the list get too big ... and it's FUN when the girls get kicked out and get all pissed off!

I mean, just think of the things the girls might do to you to get back at you—for punishment ...

Edge twice for me.

And Dolly was right about another thing: How is it that redheads are your favorite, but yet you have so few redheads in your top 15? That's a real mystery.

Now, it's no surprise to me why I'm your favorite ...

Edge twice again for me, but before each one, tell me three things that you like about me. [Say these things out loud.]

Haha!

She's just jealous is all ...

... but if she understood my effect on you—and our history ...

She would know that she has no chance of unseating me as your number one ...

Last two edges. Hold each one for ten seconds, and while you're on the edge, say, "Thank you for letting me edge for you my queen!" over and over while you're on the edge.

Very good, Chabo. Rest a minute, then come join me in the pool. I have some instructions to give you once you've cooled down ...

[No more edging for the rest of this scene and just do the normal number of strokes while Elsa talks.]
I'm confident no one will be able to unseat me. My hold over you is too strong—and you like that. You've enjoyed my power over you for a long time.

I excite you in ways the other girls simply cannot, but ... I welcome their advances. Let them try. You know me ...

I'm not one to back down from a challenge—so let them try ...

... I enjoy smashing my competition. [If this thought excites you, you may edge. Your queen Elsa will allow it ...]

It'll be fun to see them try ...

... and who knows ...

... maybe they'll surprise me ...

... but I'm not scared. I welcome competition. It's good for both romance and business ...

... but let's get back to the REAL reason I brought you here today ...

... to introduce you to some friends of mine so that you can potentially expand your list!

Elsa dips into the pool and swims around a bit while she explains.

"I've arranged for you to meet up with three of my friends. Business is ALL about networking, and, in my business endeavors, I have met three EXCELLENT women whom, upon meeting them, I INSTANTLY thought, "Oh, Chabo would just LOVE her!" So, of course I got their contact information. I've held onto it for a while, but ... since we lost touch, and I hadn't seen you in a while, but ... then you came back and had this list ... well, now just seemed like the PERFECT opportunity to introduce you ..."

Elsa gets back out of the water.

Here's the deal: you will meet them one at a time. If, at the end of your session with each one [at the end of the "scene"], when they ask you if you will add them to your favorites list, you'll sign the contract with cum—FULL orgasm.

If they are not to your liking, that's fine—no worries. Just move on to the next and continue. It's fine ...

If after a full orgasm you want to take a break and continue—that's fine. Rest as long as you need, then continue. If instead, you want to end for the day after a full orgasm—that's fine, too. I'm sure I can come up with a few warm-up activities to help you get started for your next "interview" ...

... but, if you get through all three and none of them are able to break into your favorites (or if you don't give the third girl a full orgasm), then come back here to me, and I'll finish you off with a ruined orgasm ... or, I guess just come back here and visit me if you're too horny to not tribute your queen a ruined orgasm ...

I recommend you spend a few minutes reviewing your list and thinking about who is "expendable" ...

When you're in an interview with a girl, you are to give her an answer right then. No pausing or taking a break to think about it. That would be rude, but also break the flow, so ... you'll give her an answer right then. You can "finalize the details" and make changes to your list after the interview or whenever you have time, but ... your decision will need to be immediate, and if you cum for her, that's a commitment that you will add her to your list ... which means someone else will have to be removed, but ... you can decide that later ...

... oh, and Chabo ...

Don't forget to have fun!
Part 2:
Hello, Horny_CHabo. I'm Lenai. It's nice to meet you.

You should know that I am into finance ...

... and making boys desperately weak with my teasing.

I have a head for numbers ...

... and I make the boys' heads drip with precum ...

Elsa thought my red hair would make for a great turn on for you, but ... We both think there is something about me that you might like even more ...

Lenai turns and opens up her dress, exposing her tight slit.

That's all you get for now ...

... you'll have to endure some more of my teasing before you can see her in her full glory ...

I've read your rules, Chabo. I know you need a personal accountant. Someone who can "help"—I mean "force"—you to develop a point system.

Would you liked that? [Not enough to edge.] Would you like to spend more time with me?

Do you like it when a powerful woman takes control?

Just think about all the fun we would have—crunching the numbers ...

... while you furiously crunch your cock to the edge ...

... again ...

... and again ...

... and again.

What do you think? How do you like my red hair? Could we go into business together?

Am I fast becoming one of your favorites!?

How could you say "no" to this beautiful pussy? Don't you want to see it again?

My perky breasts. My soft features. Smart and dominant personality ... I'm the total package, Horny_CHabo ... and I was sent by your queen as a gift to you. Will you accept my acts of service and go into business with me?

The time for you to make your decision is almost here. Leave your brain at the door and think with your heart—and your dick.

Focus on my soft, inviting pussy lips ...

I'm about to show you a close-up of my cunt. Get ready!

Bring yourself to the edge, and hold it. If you've decided to go into business with me and agree to add me to your favorites, then stay on the edge, and when you open the spoiler, give yourself a nice BIG orgasm, but ... if you decide I'm not good enough to make it into your top 15, then click the other spoiler while on the edge ...

"Lenai, let's practice business together!"
CUM FOR ME, HORNY_CHABO!!! SHOOT A HUGE LOAD FOR ME!!!

Mmmm ... well done! I think this will be the start of a beautiful business—and sexual—relationship.

I've always admired Elsa's ability to mix the two ... Give me some time to look through your accounts, and I'll get back to you sooner than later with some ideas for some new rules ... Ciao for now!
"Lenai, I'm sorry, but I don't think we can work together ..."
HANDS OFF!!!

Place BOTH of your hands behind your back RIGHT NOW! Then, count backwards from 30 to 1 while you stare at my perfect pussy and regret your decision ...

I'm disappointed, Horny_CHabo. After Elsa's glowing recommendation, I was really looking forward to working with you ...

... oh, well ... I guess that's how it goes sometimes. You win some, you lose some. All's fair in love and business. I'm sure I'll see you again—never!
Ciao, Chabo!
Part 3:
If you came and need a warm-up before your next interview, you can watch Elsa work out in the Resort gym ...

https://xgroovy.com/videos/77687/petite ... n-the-gym/
https://www.porntube.com/videos/elsa-je ... ut_7519859

The next interviewee requests that you meet her in her hotel room ...
Hi, Horny_CHabo. I'm Loretta. I'm glad you came.

I've worked for Elsa Jean for a few years now. I think I started a few months after you quit. She calls me the "genius of her marketing department." I suppose that makes me a big up-in-comer or something. High praise coming straight from Elsa, I guess ...

... but I didn't ask you up here to rattle off a bunch of facts from my resume. You can read all about me on my professional profile on LinkedIn.

I wanted to show you something.

It's the kind of thing you can't really post online—well, you could—but ... If I ever wanted to work for someone other than Elsa it would be a bad idea ... you know what I mean?

Let me just take another sip of this coffee ...

... finish your strokes, then close your eyes ... I want to do a big reveal ...

You close your eyes. Loretta instructs you to get down on your knees. [Don't actually do it.] You can sense her shifting positions.

"Now, when I tell you to open your eyes, you open them ... but NO TOUCHING ... I just want you to take me in with your eyes. Admire my beauty, and let my raw sexuality feed your desires ...

... and let that horniness build ... now OPEN THEM!"
Remember, no touching ... just stare and take it in ...

... the longer you look, the happier you'll make me ... and if it just so happens to move you to tears, well ... I won't tell anybody—heehee!

Pretty good—am-I-right? I can tell by that goofy expression on your face that you really enjoyed that ...

... thanks ... thanks for that! And NO touching—not quite yet! We're having a moment ... I don' make it a habit of showing off my pussy to random strangers, but ... Elsa said you were cool, so ... I'm glad you liked that ...

Okay. You can stroke now, stroker ... the moment's over. Let's get back to business ...

... and my business is getting you to add me to your favorites, which ... Elsa said you would be a hard sell, but ... I like hard things—heh ... so bring it on!

I know I'm your type physically ... small frame, soft features ...

... small tits ...

... and you're a pussy man. I've been told mine is exquisite—and you seem to like it. Still—is it enough?

I mean ... I know you have standards, but ... how hard is it really to break into your top 15? I mean, Jia Lissa did it. She jumped from unranked to #5 like THAT, so ... I KNOW it can be done. There's precedent for it ...

... but can you really look me in the eyes and tell me this pussy doesn't belong in your top 15?

Here: Take a closer look and REALLY think about it ... edge a few more times if you need help deciding—however many you need! But take your time ... we're not in a rush ...

My pussy is the only real play I have, really ... Capitalizing on your weakness for a nice box is my only shot at breaking into your top 15 ...

... except there is something else ...

I mean, physically, I know I'm your type—and I also have Elsa—your Queen's—endorsement, but ... there IS something else ...

With my "genius" for marketing, maybe I could work to find and make you some captions—I know you're fond of those ... I mean I did do my homework: I read your rules ...
Edge for any that make you want to ... just listen to your cock!

So, perhaps a pretty pussy and captions could be my thing ... what-do-you-think?

It's decision time, Horny_CHabo!

How did you like my pitch!? Was it convincing? I hope so! I would be honored to become one of your favorites ...

Same as before ... bring yourself to the edge for my magnificent pussy—then HOLD it! While you are on the edge, open the spoiler to make your decision ... get ready for for another close up view! :wink:

"Loretta, making you one of my new favorites was an easy decision ..."
Then CUM FOR ME, CHABO!! CUM HARD!! Let my pussy know how much you desire her!

Very nice ... I'll have to get to work on some new captions. Your unique preferences will make it quite the interesting task ...

I look forward to working with you, Horny Chabo!

... and edging you with my sweet cunt OVER and OVER again ...
See you soon!
I'm sorry, Loretta, but you just didn't make the cut ...
THEN HOLD THE EDGE FOR 30 SECONDS FOR ME, CHABO!!!

Well, that's your loss ... I was looking forward to working with you, but ... I guess the feeling is not mutual ... I'm sure Elsa will be disappointed when I tell her ...

Well, best of luck, and maybe I'll see you around, I guess ...
Part 4:
If you came and need a warm-up before your next interview, you can watch Elsa get a massage ...

https://www.xvideos.com/video.ikuofekbe ... an_massage
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... a2af76e5bb

The next interviewee requests that you meet her outside ...
Heyyah, Chabo! I'm Sherice. Elsa has told me SO much about you ...

Do you like what you see?

Well go on—take it in! Ogle my curves. I want you to ... Don't worry—I won't bite! At least not yet ...

Sherice lifts up her dress a little bit more so that you can get a better view of her ass.

Would you believe Elsa flew me out here just to meet you!? It's true! She said, "I have this friend you just HAVE to meet ..."

... and after I said, "Okay," she got me tickets that day ... and then BOOM! I was here!

Oh what's that!? I'm not wearing panties, but you STILL weren't able to see my pussy?

Wait ... pussy's your favorite, and you're just a little frustrated that you weren't able to see it?

Oh, well, I'm sooo sorry Chabo ... you're just not allowed to see her—for now ...

Oh ... you think it's odd that Elsa flew us BOTH out here—all this way—only for you NOT to be able to see my pussy?

Does that make you sad—frustrated?

Will I even let you see my pussy at all today?

Hmmm ... I don't know ... though I *will* say there's a reason Elsa saved me for last ...

Okay—just a little peek ... but NOT enough for an edge!

Elsa has more money than God. Paying for special censor effects like these is NOTHING for her ... we could do this all day ...

... is that what you want?

FUCK!! Teasing you has made my pussy SO wet ... I'm not sure if *I* can take this teasing any more ... I want you to see her.

Tell you what ... if you PROMISE not to pop ... I'll give you a nice close-up view ...

... but with one more condition ...
... you get on the edge and hold it for a 10 count!

When you get to the edge, do your count OUT LOUD, and after EACH number, say, "Thank you for showing me your pussy, Sherice!"

GO.

FUCK that was hot, but ... now that you've started edging for my pussy ...

... you're not gonna stop!
Count to TWENTY now—but this time—say, "I LOVE edging for your pussy, Sherice!" after each count ...

GO.

Mmmmm ... I just LOVE when subby beta boys do what I say ...

... do you know how Elsa and I met?

It was on Tinder.

We both swiped right ... I mean, what are the chances!?

We were both in Paris at the time. I saw ONE pic of hers, and I was like, "Whoa! That bitch is HOT!" I never swiped right so fast IN MY LIFE ...

And would you believe me if I told you that later, after we had been fucking for a few hours and eating each other out, when we were taking a break and having a little cuddle, I told her about my initial reaction, and do know know what she said to me?

"I thought the exact same thing."

I mean ... that's not far-fetched—right? I SWEAR it really happened, but ... okay, yeah ... the way that you are looking at my rear right now ... I don't think you need ANY more convincing! :lol:

You're like a little puppy dog! Doing EVERYthing I say and giving me your FULL attention ...

... and I KNOW you love it ...

Shit ... the amount of precum coming out of your dick right now ... you're REALLY enjoying edging to my cunt right now ...

... I love it.

Did you know that some guys just really aren't all that into pussy? It's a shame.

But clearly you are not one of them ... which is great!

I'm starting to see why Elsa paired us up ...

You love worshipping pussy with your edges ...

... and *I* love having having my pussy worshipped by greedy stroke sluts ...

THREE edges this time!

That won't be a problem—will it!? Is your stamina good? If my TIGHT twat isn't enough to keep you aroused, then we better just part ways now ...
... because I'm indefatigable [incapable of being fatigued], and I want nothing more than for you to bury your face in my ass and swirl your tongue around between my pussy lips until I've cum EIGHT TIMES!!

Would you do that for me, Horny_CHabo? If so, bring yourself to the edge, hold it, then say, "I want to eat you out, mistress!" eight times.

GO.

Sherice flips over onto her backside and looks intensely up at you.

Stop. Rest.

Her piercing eyes looking into yours as she reads your every expression. [You may stop stroking until instructed.]

I'm not one to beg, but ... I really hope you add me to your list ... This has been fucking fantastic ... you are FUN to mess with, and ... I don't think I have EVER met a boy who was THIS into my pussy—like you have been right now ...

... and I KNOW it's going to have to end soon, but ... I don't want it to ... and the thought of NOT being able to see you again ... that's just kind of attacking my brain from the sides, but ... well, I don't want to think about that ... let's just enjoy this moment ...

Sherice stops talking and the two of you just quietly stare at each other for a few moments.

... but I want you to know that, like Elsa, I am SUPER competitive and I HATE to lose, and ... well ... if you DON'T decide to put me into your list, then ... I just don't think I could take that ... I mean, *I* have been giving this my all, and I think that you have been too, but ... well ... if you reject me—that's fine—but I'll feel like a failure ... and that would just PERMANENTLY kill the mood for me ... knowing we DIDN'T have something after I THOUGHT that we did ...

I'll be honest, Chabo ... I was a little skeptical about you when Elsa first told me about you, but ... I trusted her—and here we are ...

FUCK! I think I let my hair down too much just now ... that's probably a big turn-off for you ...

... whatever. I said it. I can't take it back now ... Just forget I said it—or not—and let's just get back to the teasing ...

EDGE for me, bitchboy! I'm gonna make you cum SO good ...

... but will it be a FULL or a RUINED orgasm?

That's actually going to be up to you ...

Elsa said she was going to visit you after me if you wanted, but she called a few minutes before before you arrived to say she got called to an important, last minute meeting. I'll be the last stop on your train ride today ...

So give me ANOTHER edge! Make it close—but not too close, and then ...

Bring yourself to the edge, again, but for the last time!

It's decision time. You know what to do. Hit the edge, hold it for as long as you dare, then tell me your decision!

"Sherice, I choose you!"
Then RUIN that orgasm for me, CHabo!

What? Did you think that I would be that easy and just give you a nice FULL orgasm on our FIRST encounter together! Ha! FUCK no!

I mean, yeah ... yes, I did get a little too emotional and overshared for a first date/interview, but ... while I meant EVERY word ... I just can't have you taking me for granted—can I? No no no ... I'm not THAT easy—or needy ... See, I don't think you would respect me if I let you cum that easily, Chabo ... besides ... you haven't really EARNED it yet ... you think edging your cock a few times is enough to earn a full orgasm for me? HELL no!

Plus, like I said ... I just enjoy fucking with you ...

Oh, what's with that long face! SO sad and pitiful—but still somehow cute ...

Buck up, Buckaroo! We'll be seeing each other again VERY soon ... doesn't THAT thought make you happy?

"Always leave them wanting more." Elsa taught me that ...

Well, I better go ... gotta debrief with the other girls and see how things went with them ... and also need to start brainstorming some more pervy things to do with you next time ...
Bye, CHabo! :kiss:
"Sherice, I'm sorry, but you didn't make the cut ..."
FULL orgasm! Cum HARD for me, you filthy bastard!

Not what you were expecting, eh? Well, fuck you, CHabo. Jia Lissa can jump from NOTHING to 5, meanwhile, poor Katya Clover goes from 10 to COMPLETELY out ... I mean, what IS IT with you?

Elsa said we would be a PERFECT match. "He likes petite, skinny girls. Redheads. Small tits. Sporty ... and he LOVES a NICE pussy—just like yours." Well, check, check, check, check, and check ... and TRIPLE check on the pussy ...

With how swingy your list seems to be, I thought I had a chance ... UGH! ... and then I went and let myself get emotionally involved ... FUCK!! Well, that one's on me ...

I'm sorry for cursing you, Chabo ... that was uncool of me ... I guess I'm just REALLY pissed at myself for getting my hopes up—and that's a "me problem" that has NOTHING to do with you ...

I'm sorry. This was kind of a waste of time, and I'm kinda pissed at Elsa right now for setting us up ... what a waste!

Whatever ... it's fine. Knowing her, she'll apologize and make it up to me ...

Don't worry, Chabo ... we're square. I'm not a mean person ... that's why I gave you a full orgasm. I REFUSE to be a sore loser, and despite how pissed off I am, I didn't want to take it out on you. You got a full orgasm, so ... we don't owe each other anything—which is good ... I like to keep my ledger in the black ...
Have a nice life, and I hope you find what you are looking for with the favorites list ... maybe someone with a better taste in redheads than you will pick me up—sorry! That was mean ... I better just leave now before I say anything else I regret ...
Last edited by FattsDynamo on Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FattsDynamo »

This post will be the new home for my rules.

My Rules: (Last Updated April 12)
This is my “main” account. I also run JeffreyJeffers and LeeroyJerkins (presently retired :yes: 8-)).

When making a set for me ...
  • Full orgasm at the end. (Denial pisses me off.) Ruining at the end of a set is fine as a punishment if I deserve it. (There needs to be a reason.) I hate fake cum countdowns with a fiery passion.
  • I tend to like my women skinnier than thicker and with nice asses. Too many tattoos and piercings tends to turn me off.
  • I enjoy cumming multiple times in a single masturbatory session. My refractory period is relatively short. [My record is cumming 5 times (full, not ruined orgasms) in a single hour.] Cumming once is not usually enough for me. 2-3 times is typical, but … having just 1 orgasm at the end of a set is fine …
  • Girls only, please. No dicks unless it’s POV.
  • I’m a switch. I enjoy being dominated. That said, I don’t like cuckolding or SPH. Dominate me sweetly or cruelly but avoid personally degrading insults (i.e. “trash” or “worthless”). Nicknames such as “slut,” “toy,” “boy,” “pet”, “stroke slave”, and “wank fiend” are all fine (and welcome).
  • No scat, watersports, bloodsports. Light CBT is fine. Cum eating is meh (though maybe fun as a punishment). Hentai is fine.
    I like tentacles. Just please keep the 3D and 2D girls partitioned separately within the set. I would prefer 3D girls right now, but … if you wanna share some of your hentai collection with me in a set, that is fine, especially since most people on this thread don’t seem to like it …
  • Also, I am a switch. If there are opportunities/plot arcs where *I* can be dominant in the set (or watch someone else get dominated), that is welcome—though VERY difficult to pull off … (I would know. I have tried. :weep:)
    I LOVE the confident and dominant girls people write on here, but … if you wanna mix it up and write a REAL subby, submissive girl for me … give it a try! I don’t think I have EVER had that—that I can recall … if you wanna try it, DO IT!
  • Simple, vanilla, or “girlfriend experience” sets are fine (and maybe even preferred). I like stories (crazy, funny, or serious), challenges, and games. Immersive, character-driven sets are my ABSOLUTE favorite, though simple picture-only sets are fine, too …
    If you have a “character”/personality that you have developed for a certain model (perhaps for your #1 favorite), PLEASE share her with me, even if you don’t think she is my “type.” Ecik has written me MANY well-written sets featuring Angela White—who is generally FAR too thicc for my tastes—but her fun, mischievous, and dominant personality … We ALWAYS have a good time … Good teasing is about the writing as much as it is the pics, so … if you have a character you are proud of, send her my way!
  • Less is more. Short is fine. (Then my return set doesn't have to be so long! :lol: ... which is good for me, since I tend to overproduce and overwrite. :look:) 10-50 edges. I can do more, but I don’t want any marathon sessions right now.
    In my mind, 1 to 3 “scenes” is a "short" set. 4-6 is "medium." 7 or more is "long." If you want to make me a really long set, instead break it into smaller sections with a full orgasm at the end of each one. I’m good with cumming multiple times and can end the session or keep moving through it depending on time.
  • Shorter videos are better than long. Giving me a challenge (“edge X times”), a beat to stroke to, or instructions to go with the video are all good ideas. I own a vibrator with hummingbird attachment and enjoy self-bondage. If you take advantage of those, then long videos are preferred.
The Rules
I typically focus in on a certain body part and “give it strokes” or an edge before moving on to the next. When I edge, I edge instead of stroking for that pic. Strokes and edges are cumulative.

Stroke rules:
25 strokes per image.
+25 strokes per instance of eye contact.
+25 strokes for a tummy if the belly button is visible.
+25 strokes for a clothed ass (including a thong)
+25 strokes for a nice set of legs

Edging rules:
Naked ass: 1 edge
Strokes for asses are straightforward. If at least half of her ass is turned to the camera (like in a profile shot) that gets strokes, but, edging for asses is a little more complicated.
The ass needs to be roughly 60% visible to qualify. If it’s a profile shot, like this:
it doesn’t get an edge. (That’s half an ass, not a full ass.) A shot like this would qualify:
But a shot like this:
would not, because she is sitting on too much of her ass.
Hands obscuring an ass never count as “being in the way.”
If a thong is partially pulled down but a strap is still going across the butt cheeks, that does not count as naked. Also, if the chick is not wearing panties, but a strap is going down her butt to attach to her stockings, that is not technically naked … but, I have been known to “cheat” and edge anyway … usually for the second case but not the first …
Eyes & Ass: 1 edge for each
If an ass is fully exposed and there is an instance of eye contact, I will almost always edge while staring into the girl’s eyes first, THEN give an edge for her ass. If one girl is showing Eyes & Ass while her friend is also looking into the camera, that’s 3 edges: one for each set of eyes and 1 for the ass.
30 second edge hold if the girl is licking another girl’s asshole (If the ass is naked, takes the place of the regular edge.)
For POV blowjob scenes, one edge for every instance of eye contact while mouth parts are touching the penis.

Feel free to add or take away rules. Edging on command is always welcome.
Favorites
Nancy Ace is my all-time, absolute favorite. I’ve written her more than any other “character.” For role playing purposes, in this thread, Nancy is my “cyber girlfriend.” We’re in an open relationship. We have a complicated history. (If you’ve played my “mega tease” [9 parts], then you know.)

If you have written sets for me before, then you are probably familiar with some of my old favorites. Feel free to tease me with any of those. I will most assuredly be sending some of my "developed characters" out to tease people. If you have a request and want to be teased by one of them, let me know. I can send her your way ...

This time back, I would rather spend most of my time discovering and getting to know “new favorites.” (Unless you have established characters you like to write—then send me those, please!) Here’s a list of potential "new favorites" that currently interest me:

Helana, Alice Wonder, Dita V, Mily Mendoza, Cassidey, AJ Applegate, Amber Sym

One special request: Kenzie Reeves ...
I played this Evil Stepmommy v1.8 "Happy Endings Pt. 1" tease by ritewriter that was SUPER fun and hilarious. In the tease, Kenzie played the role of “super hot, but crazy” ex-girlfriend who was trying to win me back. She’s controlling, obsessive, passionate, possessive, is SUPER into me, and DESPERATELY wants to be my girlfriend again. I found the whole premise to be SUPER hot—and fun. We can pretend she doesn’t know that Nancy is my steady, long-term, cyber girlfriend … BUT … while Kenzie doesn’t know about Nancy … Nancy DEFINITELY knows about Kenzie! :lol: Nancy finds the whole situation amusing, hysterical, and hot. She’d be willing to share me, but … she knows Kenzie would NEVER be okay with that … which is why Nancy will make sure Kenzie NEVER finds out about her …

If this sounds like a fun idea to you—try it on. The crazier you can write Kenzie, the better. We can also say she’s fine with other girls teasing me so long as she remains higher on my list …
Toys
Belts, ropes, shoelaces, etc with which to bind myself.
Magic wand vibrator and variable speed adjuster
-with hummingbird attachment
-with anal attachment (though it doesn’t work well)

It has two factory settings (high and very high), but, I can use the modulator to adjust it to roughly 6 discernable vibration settings:

Vibrator modes
1 teasing (possible to cum, but must be VERY aroused and 1 to 2+ days since last orgasm, typically)
2 light
3 medium-low
4 medium
5 high (factory standard "low" setting)
6 extremely high (factory standard "high" setting)

The vibrator heats up and becomes unusable after 25 minutes and needs to cool down for 30 min. However, if you use a setting below medium, it can go indefinitely.

Suggestions on using the vibrator …
I prefer to be tied up (computer chair or bed) with hands bound while the vibrator is going with either a video playing or an autoscrolling slideshow (like scrolller).

After stroking and edging for a while, putting it on extremely high has made me cum as quick as 90 seconds and within 3 minutes.

Trying to avoid cumming while the setting is high (ESPECIALLY if there is a punishment involved :blush:) has been fun. Also, trying to "cum in time" before the end of a video when the setting is low has also been fun. You have all the numbers and stats. If you want, get creative and try something out.
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

@milorrabo: fb on fb
I'm glad you liked it and thanks for this great feedback.
Somehow I felt inspired here and I'm already working at a 2nd part...

PS: I haven't forgotten your set! I was just waiting for the perfect time to play it (which is - hopefully - today. )
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

milorrabo wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:40 pm
@milorrabo: a set for you (part 2 of the trilogy)

#milorraboSet
#wbDrool
The bedroom in the basement Chloe took you wasn't this bad. Actually it was quite cozy.

But she locked the door from the outside.
(Fortunately there was a small - also windowless - bathroom.)

Well, tomorrow she will let you out.
After all this is just some sort of roleplay, right?

You have a vivid dream...
It feels like you are stroking casually all the time and edge at least once...

https://www.pornhub.org/view_video.php? ... a59f7b2890
Chloe's sharp voice wakes you up with a start.

Fuck! Your cock is rock hard. Were you dreaming of me?

Yes!
You damned lying BITCH!

Chloe slaps the head of your cock 10 times HARD.

I'm standing next to you for 10 minutes and you were moaning the name of this slut Alison for at least five times!
No, I was dreaming of Alison...
YOU BITCH!

Chloe slaps the head of your cock 10 times HARD.

How dare you dreaming of someone else than ME?

Early in the morning and I'm already mad on you.

The day couldn't start better.

Chloe grabs your balls and squeezes them hard together for 5 seconds.

Why do you think I'm wearing my ball crushing gloves, hm?

I hope you remember that all my instructions come on top of your other rules, right?

Then give me 3 fast extra edges.

And now palm your cock while I'm deciding if we need you cuffed or not today...

Chloe kicks your balls with the tip of her heels 5 times VERY HARD, while you are palming.

Maybe I will set you on probation for the cuffs.
But... give me one reason and I will tie you to a chair and crush your nuts like grapes.

Good. Now for my plan for today.

After our morning exercise (that's what we are doing right now), me and Alison are going to the city, running some errands.

But don't worry, a friend of us is coming over, taking care of you.

She is... something really special.

Oh, you will love her.

Maybe you have even heard about her.
She's quite famous for her special kink.
And a pervert like you may know her...

Punch your balls very hard. 3 times.

2 fast edges.

Palm your dick to the edge and then punch your balls as hard as you dare.

Adorable. My friend will love you.

But be a good boy, right?

If I get the slightest complain about you...

... you will regret this.

Now... my friend's waiting upstairs.

See you later, slut.
5 quick edges.
Hi boy. I'm Mila.
Chloe asked me to play babysitter for you.

First let's set up a special rule for me.
* You will edge for me, hold the edge as long as you dare and then punch your balls as hard as you dare.

Be a good boy and we will get along well together.

And just in case you are toying with the idea to run away... forget it.
I'm fast and I'm strong.
I will catch you and bring you back.

From now on replace 'stroking' in my special rule with 'palming'.

This is nice. Do you want to cum on me? A dirty little cum cow like you wants to cum all day.

Imagine this feeling of mindshaking relief when you squirt your hot sticky load on my face.

Aww... you want it so dearly.

Do you really not want to cum on me, you filthy cumslut?

Well, it can't be denied that you have some degree of self-control.

Aww... I wanted to make you cum, so Chloe would get mad on you.
Well, well. Maybe next time.
I guess I'm a horrible babysitter.

Stop palming. Rules suspended.
Just give me 10 quick edges.

And 10 more. But a little bit faster.

One last edge.

Watching you working out so hard makes me feel a little bad. Maybe I should train my body too?
Follow me into the gym room, my little edge puppy.
- stroke freestyle, no edging
- as soon as I show you my titties: palming also allowed. Still no edges.
- after I have revealed my pussy: freestyle edging allowed
- for each MOAN you have to SLAP your balls. The LOUDER the HARDER.

https://spankbang.com/5fcb1/video/mila+bike

Looks like you behaved well during my absence.
Mila didn't complain. She even seemed to be impressed somehow.

Anyway.
Oh, by the way, your car runs really fine.

I think I will keep it. You don't need a car any longer.

Any objections?

Come on, palm your dick for me. Palm yourself to an edge. Palm your brain to mush.

You don't have to think. You just have to obey. It's so easy.

Slap your balls 5 times while holding the edge.

No more decisions, no more sorrows.

Just endless edging.

Slap your balls 10 times while holding the edge.

And from time to time me or one of my friends will let you cum.

You will be your prized cum cow, supplying us with delicious hot and sticky cum... hmmm... yummy...

We give you food, we give you shelter... and you will be our pet.

Slap your balls 15 times while holding the edge.

Our house pet.

Our pet whore.

Slap your balls 20 times while holding the edge.

Open for anything and anyone.

Maybe we will even rent you out to make some money for us.

Slap your balls 25 times while holding the edge.

Then you will be a true whore.

A well-trained whore.
Trained by the best.

Slap your balls 30 times while holding the edge.

Now I want you to take a break.
5 minutes.

Then meet me in the next room for our day's final training.
- you can stroke and edge as you like
- whenever I'm blowing out some smoke: punch your balls 3 times very hard, to remind you that smoking is unhealthy
- whenever I'm blowing a dildo: switch to palming instead of edging

As soon as I take off my panties, the rules change:
- stroke all the time
- you are not allowed to stop or to go slower; but you can always get faster
- stroke this way until you cum
- do not stop stroking; stroke until the end of the clip without slowing down (POT)

https://spankbang.com/7s1nn/video/chloe ... tion+1080p

Chloe puts out her cigarette.
Nice job, cumwhore.
She gets up and goes to the door, her heels clicking on the floor.
Your training will continue tomorrow.
She slams the door shut. The lock turns two times.

To be continued...

Last edited by Drool on Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

A set for Helequin!
Helequin wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:20 pm
Before set
This one is long…but is designed to be played on and off in a day. There are natural places for breaks. You will need your toys.

Set

Look Helequin, there’s someone outside who wants to try the contest to make you cum so horribly you belong to them!
I was going to get my rent payment from you for April, but we have to let everyone play in your contest first!
She doesn’t look like much. She’s probably an amateur who will edge you a bit, make you cum, and then Cry about how she lost the contest. I’m not concerned about her at all!
You know what? Why don’t you go outside and see what she wants? I’ll get my rent from you later…
You go outside to see…
Hi! I’m Jesse pony! And I was hired to break you! not for me, but for someone else! you see..my normal job is breaking stallions…but the same methods work for sluts!
I understand that others have tried to break you..with pain. Squeezing…ballbusting…heat…cold…slapping…but none of them worked. Why? Well..it seems that none of them understood that to break a slut, you have to ride them. Hard. Until they are absolutely exhausted.
and you are going to be ridden hard, or my last name isn’t pony! By the time we are done, you are going to look like this!
She hands you some rules

No Other Rules Triggered – Stroke for 20s
11/10 Incredibly Sexy – edge ladder, 5 second increments (no limit)
Called by a horse reference- 5 seconds stroking as fast as possible
Wet – palm instead of stroke for everything
Bare nipple, pussy, ass, trans cock – 1 edge each
Cum on tits – 2 edges

Come on…I’ll put you through your paces!
You are being put through your paces by horse trainer Jesse pony, who was hired by a mysterious employer. Go to any of the locations below, and put “meet the employer” last

Jessie puts you through your paces at the beach
What better way to wear out a stallion than running at the beach! Go all out! Once you enter the beach, do not stop stroking until you hit a spoiler!
A stud like you can handle that, right?
You start running down the beach. All rules are done concurrently, no stopping

You see someone you know…
Look who it is! Fancy I’d see you here!
Isn’t it a nice day? But that sand is hot, isn’t it?
That sand is so hot, I’d bet you’d do anything to get off it! Such as halving your no other rules time, but doubling all other rules while at the beach
Enjoy the remainder of the beach!
You continue on with the new rules…

Aren’t you all Lathered and sweaty…just like a prized racehorse!
Jesse reverts your rules to normal
And now…you cum!
You orgasm for Jesse. You can take a short break afterwards.
Jesse puts you through your paces at a club
What better way to show of a prized stallion than at a club!
It’s this new club, called club goon! if enough people like it, Perhaps it can be a permanent space!. Go on, enter into club goon!

Enter club goon…

You see an exit sign, but ignore it for now, and continue below…
Exit club goon
Ive found the group I want to party with in club goon! But first…we need to take care of you!
You know what I want…give it to me…
Jesse makes you have a full orgasm. Afterwards, you can take a short break
Club goon appears to be full of classy people…
And maybe not so classy…
But the deeper you go into club goon…the nastier it gets…

And then you see the cumshots…

And some…just wanted to watch…
You see someone familiar watching
Helequin! You are the last person I’d thought I’d see here! Club goon is absolutely filthy! I’d never go as far to get cum all over me, but it’s fun to watch!
Don’t you have a contest to do? Let’s make it more interesting
Pick a color between red, black or, blue. whoever is wearing the majority of that color gets 1 extra edge!
The only way out…is back the way you came!
go back up through club goon, using the new rule. you can now select the exit…
Jesse puts you through your paces at a park
What better way to train a stud than a short walk in the park! Go on…I’ll be right here when you get back!
You enter the park…

You see someone familiar
Hi hele! Isn’t this park nice?
It makes me want to slow down a little. You know…smell the roses and relax!
You should relax too! Double your no other rules triggered time for as long as you are in the park..
You know…to smell the roses..unless you see a perfect picture…
You continue on

Nothing like a walk to get my prized stud all raring again…so you know what I want…
Jesse sets your rules to normal again
Your cum!
You orgasm for Jesse. Afterwards you can take a short break
Meet jesses employer
Before starting
This section is designed to be played through in 1 sitting)
by now you know who hired me, right?
Jesse removes her riding rules. You are back to your normal rules

No…I don’t!
Are you serious Helequin? You met my employers! They were checking in on your progress all day! They seemed to be happy…except for Lorena. Said I wasn’t riding you hard enough.
You may wonder why they went through all other trouble to hire me. You’d have to ask them…but they did say that there’s someone who they wish was one of them, but isn’t. having you their slut would be the next best thing.
Who is it? Well..they live here. Just go inside and find out…
You go inside to see…
Yes, I do
Then aren’t you a smart stallion! You know who hired me…your three goddessesbut do you know why?
Because they want a certain someone to be a goddess! And if that person can’t be a goddess…they could at least have their own personal slut!
Who is favored by your goddesses so much. There’s only 1 way to find out…So continue up inside!
Continue inside..
Gloria sol

Helequin? Is that you! I was thinking of you…and then you appeared!i really wanted to participate in your contest, but didn’t have the time. But now, you are right here! I can take my chance!

Everyone knows that the worst thing in the world is a forced orgasm. Too much pleasure is painful! To cum until nothing comes out…it’s so much fun to watch!
So I want you to cum…
even if you don’t want to!
https://spankbang.com/307af/video/gloria+sol+pool
Gloria shows you a video. You follow the directions, and you cum at the end

You aren’t empty yet…
Gloria forces you to cum again.She attaches the ball crusher, tightens it until it’s slightly uncomfortable, and gets out your fleshlight. She shows you another video, tightening the crusher it once per minute until it is at maximum, or you cum again
https://spankbang.com/qlsw/video/glori ... ess+metart
More?
You own me! I don’t want to cum again..
I knew it! I may not be a goddess, but at least I’ll be worshipped like one…
Balls empty, you belong to Gloria sol…
Bring it on!

No. Even I have a limit…you should go home!
Gloria takes off the ball crusher. You go back to Kendra’s place…

Meanwhile…back at Kendra’s house…
Where the hell have you been? That girl couldn’t have been that intense!
Kendra slaps your balls 5 times for taking so much time
So…where were we? Yes…rent! This months rent is 30 edges.
And…I’d like to be paid, promptly!

[/spoiler]
joshsdont
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joshsdont »

Here is the first set I've made, please give it a shot and let me know what you guys think. I decided to make it an everyone set themed around gambling your orgasm. It includes CBT and denial, if those things are over your limits you might have a tough time playing, but feel free to give it a shot making as many modifications as you'd like.

#everyoneSet

Before Set
Obviously since this is an everyone set its pretty much impossible to determine exactly what mode people should be in when, so just use your best judgement. Like if you go to the Punishment wheel, probably activate your ballbusting mode.In general, this tease mostly uses strokes, edging, and busting (with a lot less emphasis on busting). Since the idea is that everything is random, its hard to tell you exactly how hard this will be, but it does seem to lean pretty difficult.

If it gets to the point that you don't think that you'll be able to finish the set, you have the option to deny yourself for 24 hours and cum however you want after that. I didn't account for "failing" the set by cumming or ruining early, so try not to fail lol.

The set requires rolling a d10, so have up a random number generator that can accomplish that.
Set
What's up cutie? I'm Mia and I own a casino.
But here we don't play with money...
The thing that you'll need to risk...
Is your orgasm
Go ahead and edge for my gorgeous ass
I'd really like it if you decided to play
Go ahead and get a 10 sided die ready
Are you ready to see these tits? Go ahead and roll the die.
Edge the number of times you just rolled
I liked that game, lets do it again for my pussy. Roll now.
Edge, slut
Time to head off to the casino now, my assistant Lana will tell you how it works.
Nggghnhghgh
Sorry you caught me in the middle of an appointment
Don't worry though, I can multitask
But stay on the edge while he's inside me
I'll explain how the casino works
First you'll roll a 10 sided die
Then you'll check every spoiler from the number you rolled down to 1
Ngngnnh. Alright looks like we're all finished up here, walk with me
You can stop holding the edge now
Each number will have a Rolled spoiler under it
You'll only click that if you rolled that exact number
Our intern Katie should walk you through an example
Go ahead and roll your die

10 -
You should have opened this first if you rolled a 10, Open the Rolled spoiler, then check every other number down to 1

Rolled:
You should only be reading this if you rolled a 10
9 -
If you rolled a 9, open the Rolled spoiler. Then check every lower number down to 1

Rolled:
You should only be reading this if you rolled a 9
8 -
If you rolled an 8, open the Rolled spoiler. Then check every lower number down to 1

Rolled:
You should only be reading this if you rolled a 8
7 -
If you rolled a 7, open the Rolled spoiler. Then check every lower number down to 1

Rolled:
You should only be reading this if you rolled a 7
6 -
If you rolled a 6, open the Rolled spoiler. Then check every lower number down to 1

Rolled:
You should only be reading this if you rolled a 6
5 -
If you rolled a 5, open the Rolled spoiler. Then check every lower number down to 1

Rolled:
You should only be reading this if you rolled a 5
4 -
If you rolled a 4, open the Rolled spoiler. Then check every lower number down to 1

Rolled:
You should only be reading this if you rolled a 4
3 -
If you rolled a 3, open the Rolled spoiler. Then check every lower number down to 1

Rolled:
You should only be reading this if you rolled a 3
2 -
If you rolled a 2, open the Rolled spoiler. Then check every lower number down to 1

Rolled:
You should only be reading this if you rolled a 2
1 -
If you rolled a 1, open the Rolled spoiler. There are 3 standard wheels for you to roll in the actual casino. You'll need to go through them all in order.

Rolled:
You should only be reading this if you rolled a 1
Continue

Wheel 1 -
Alright, you are ready to spin the first wheel?
Give me an edge first
Alright, roll and head on in

10 -

Rolled:
If you are told to ruin your orgasm in this tease, you may have a full orgasm instead
9 -

Rolled:
All of your edges for the rest of this set must be held for at least 5 seconds
8 -

Rolled:
Stroke an additional 50 times any time you know the name of the model
7 -

Rolled:
You are not allowed to edge unless explicitly told for the rest of the set. If your rules would have you edge replace that with 40 fast strokes instead. If you have an unauthorized edge, immediately go to the punishment wheel.
6 -

Rolled:
Slap your balls once every 10 strokes for the rest of the set.
5 -

Rolled:
Assuming you have multiple modes, randomly select a mode every time you see a new picture. If you do not have multiple modes, then randomly choose between an extra edge, 50 extra strokes, or 10 extra slaps every picture.
4 -

Rolled:
Double your strokes/edges/slaps for ass for the rest of the set
3 -

Rolled:
You look too excited... Anytime you see a pussy from now on, do your strokes/edges/slaps then take a 2 minute break
2 -

Rolled:
Anytime you are asked to roll a d10 from this point forward roll a d8 instead. If you are returning here again reduce to a d6
1 -

Rolled:
You no longer roll, but open 10 through 1 of every set doing 2x your normal strokes, edges, or slaps. Don't open any Rolled tags moving forward. After doing wheels 2 and 3 proceed to the reward wheel and play normally from that point forward
Continue -
I have something quick to tell you before you head to the next wheel.
Obviously you are looking for permission to cum here in the casino, like this stud here has earned already
But just because you have permission to cum doesn't mean that you can right away
You also need to be instructed to cum
And so even if you've earned permission to cum. If you are never actually TOLD to cum, you still have to stay denied
Something this stud is learning just the same as you. Roll and head to wheel 2.
Wheel 2 -

10 -

Rolled:
After completing this wheel, head to the reward wheel. You have permission to cum or ruin
9 -

Rolled:
After completing this wheel, head to the reward wheel. You have permission to ruin
8 -

Rolled:
Stroke with your non dominant hand for the remainder of the set
7 -

Rolled:
Once per wheel, you may reroll your spin without applying the original rolled tag. Edge the number that you rerolled.
6 -

Rolled:
Every model you visit on the wheel, edge for them their wheel number amount of times. (Edge 6 times for this model, 5 times for the next one etc.)
5 -

Rolled:
Anytime you roll a d10, edge that many times. Roll a d10 anytime a model is wearing heels.
4 -

Rolled:
Immediately go to the reward wheel
3 -

Rolled:
Roll a d10. If you ever roll that number again, immediately go to the punishment wheel
2 -

Rolled:
Immediately after finishing this set, you must roll the punishment wheel (Even if your set ended from the punishment wheel)
1 -

Rolled:
Go directly to the punishment wheel
Wheel 3 -

10 -

Rolled:
You have permission to cum
9 -

Rolled:
Take a 30 minute break, then you have permission to cum
8 -

Rolled:
You have permission to cum, but you must immediately go to the punishment wheel after cumming
7 -

Rolled:
You have permission to cum if you can edge 6 times in the next minute. If you only manage 4 or 5, you have permission to ruin
6 -

Rolled:
You have permission to cum if your roll on the reward wheel has visible pussy. You have permission to ruin if it has visible nipples
5 -

Rolled:
You have permission to ruin
4 -

Rolled:
Go to the punishment wheel, if you are not denied go to the reward wheel (even if sent somewhere else by the punishment wheel). You have permission to ruin
3 -

Rolled:
You may not reroll the reward wheel, you have permission to ruin
2 -

Rolled:
Go back to Wheel 2, you have permission to ruin
1 -

Rolled:
Go back to Wheel 1, you have permission to cum
Reward Wheel -

You made it all the way to the reward wheel!
I hope you have either permission to ruin or permission to cum
If you don't, you can play my game here to try and earn it

Play my game
So you want permission to cum huh?
How about we play a game then?
You'll need to predict your next d10 roll
But you can't just say a prediction
You have to lock it in with some edges
So edge between 1-10 times as a prediction for your next d10 roll
Now roll the die
How close was your prediction?
Exactly correct -
Great guess! You have permission to cum.
Within 1 -
Pretty good, but not what I was hoping for. You can have permission to ruin I guess.
Further -
Bummer. If you want to try my game again, you may edge 10 times for the right to replay it. Otherwise continue.
Continue
Regardless, its important to remember that permission to cum and permission to ruin are not the same thing
If you have permission to cum you DO NOT have permission to ruin and visa versa.
With that in mind, you are almost ready to spin, but this spin will work different
Only open the number you rolled, but if you don't like the result you may reroll a single time
If you reroll, you have to stick with your new roll
So go ahead and roll. Best of luck

Reward Spin
10 -
Cum. I don't care if you have permission or not. I don't care if you even want to cum. You will cum for me. And if you didnt have permission then you will be punished later
9 -
Cum, if you don't have permission, go back to wheel 3
8 -
Cum, if you don't have permission, go to the punishment wheel
7 -
Cum, if you don't have permission you are denied you cannot continue playing
6 -
Ruin. I don't care if you have permission or not. I don't care if you want to ruin. You will ruin for me.
5 -
Ruin, if you don't have permission go back to wheel 2
4 -
Ruin, if you don't have permission go back to wheel 1
3 -
Ruin, if you don't have permission you are denied you cannot continue playing
2 -
Denied, you cannot continue playing
1 -
Denied, you cannot continue playing
Punishment Wheel -

10 -

Rolled:
1 hard punch per nipple for the rest of the set
9 -

Rolled:
If you would be allowed to cum at the end of this set, you must ruin instead
8 -

Rolled:
If you would be allowed to ruin at the end of this set, you must stay denied instead
7 -

Rolled:
From this point forward, all strokes must be done at 60 BPM or less
6 -

Rolled:
Squeeze your balls for 30 seconds every time you edge for the rest of the set. Edge now
5 -

Rolled:
All strokes must be only on your head for the remainder of the set
4 -

Rolled:
Tie up your balls. Use your ballbusting rules for any brunette for the remainder of the set
3 -

Rolled:
Restart this entire set with ballbusting rules active the entire time. Once you gain permission to cum or ruin, you may go back to stroking/edging rules
2 -

Rolled:
Either slap your balls 100 times in a minute or you are denied and must immediately stop playing
1 -

Rolled:
You are denied, immediately stop playing
Continue -

Roll a d10
What did you roll
10 -
Lucky! Head directly to the reward wheel
8 or 9 -
Not bad, head to wheel 3
5 - 7 -
I'm not impressed. Go to wheel 2
1 - 4 -
Hmmm. Dissapointing. Head to wheel 1
Last edited by joshsdont on Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Survived Leanne's Gauntlet
joshsdont
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joshsdont »

joshsdont wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:50 pm
Also, an update for the challenge I'm doing and the rules by which I'd like any set for me to follow.
I'm still going through all of the Cock Hero Island Experience without release (full or ruined). But it'll likely take me longer to finish than I had originally thought. For background, I was the one who organized the Cock Hero Island Experience for NNN last year, but I was unable to finish it myself. I ended up getting pretty sick, but in actuality I had failed beforehand. I also didn't stick to the punishment I had said in the forum which was no porn for the rest of the month.

I decided to give the challenge another shot in April, but I wasn't planning on sticking to the month of denial (one of the "Achievements" is to play one installment per week and ruin at the end). I wanted to just play all the episodes and challenges before cumming, but especially since I've failed before I decided to actually hold out for the full month.

With that in mind, I am totally down to do any additional sets before then, but I will guaranteed not be able to release until after the end of the month :weep:.

If you want to set something for me, feel free to incorporate any of the girls knowing this background info about me. They could be mad at me for failing the challenge in the past, or encouraging about my chances of succeeding this time. I know my rules are much different than normal for this forum, so feel free to ask me any questions if you aren't sure exactly what I'm wanting. But there's a little more info in the post linked above as well.

Rules:
Stroking: Unless told otherwise I will do 50 strokes per picture at 120 BPM. I will be using this webtease https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=69397 to keep track of strokes/speed so stroking for a set amount of time or amount of strokes at any speed is very doable.

CBT: Won't do anything with clothespins or anything like that, but I enjoy a little bit of CBT sprinkled in every now and again. I don't have any toys though so the most in depth I can go is tying up with a shoelace, but slaps and punches I can do if they are asked for.

Edging: This might sound super weird to those of you that edge on the regular, but I don't really like edging because it doesn't make sense to me. Like I get the concept of getting close to orgasm, but I never know how close to get and so I either end up accidentally going over the edge or I feel like I'm doing it wrong. That being said, I'm willing to try it in smaller amounts, but I won't enjoy it if the tease is focused on edging

Ruin: I would be alright with ending with a ruin, but I think I'd prefer if it were my choice. Essentially an option to end now and ruin or keep going for the hope of a full release later. If you think you can get me desperate enough I might just give in early.
Favorites:
All 4 of these girls really stood out to me from the CHI series and it would be awesome if any story or anything was from them

Tessa Fowler (definitely my number one)
Angela White
Lucie Wilde
Remy LaCroix
Survived Leanne's Gauntlet
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FattsDynamo »

2O23 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:26 pm Actually, we need better notification system for sets to play.
If you quote somebody in a forum post (as I just did above), they will receive a notification, visible on the top bar of the site window when they log in.
2O23 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:43 pm Thanks, I'm impressed on how you're such a fast short-story writer. Definitely I'm better at playing sets than writing them.
One tool that I use which has been VERY helpful is Zerg's Google Sheets template, the link to which can be found on the second post of the HMCP thread:
Helequin wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:04 am Spreadsheets for Making Sets
You can use the excellent google doc at this link to help format sets much faster than typing into the forum edit box. Credit to Zerg for developing this and FattsDynamo for keeping it alive:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
As far as I know, Microsoft Excel will not hotlink images from the Internet into spreadsheets. However, Google Sheets will. If you have a Google account, you can access Google Drive. Go to the above link and save a copy of it for yourself. Then, you can use that template. In the first column, you can paste image links. In the second column, you type the text you want to go with the picture. Then, in the third column, the picture will display. This allows you to quickly see the text you are typing paired up with the picture. Then, you can click on the "Export" sheet tab at the bottom. Copy and paste the entire column of cells into the forum post editor and preview. The fourth and fifth columns will allow you to add spoilers, but ... I usually just put these in manually ...

I use this ALL THE TIME when making sets, and MAN ... is it a HUGE time saver ... because it lets you see what you are doing and does all of the [i/mg] stuff for you ...

Helequin prefers to use Excel for his template. Of course, I think I mostly use Pornpics to source pics, which, that site allows hotlinking and I've never seen it give dead links, which ... you gotta be careful, because some sites do not allow hotlinking and subtly change gallery URL addresses ... and, I'm pretty sure Hele sources higher quality images and downloads them onto his PC before uploading to a separate image hosting site, which ... that takes more work, but ... you get higher quality pics, lol ... but, since I am okay with the lower quality and enjoy the ease of use of Pornpics.com, I just always use Zerg's template ... and it is GREAT ... It is almost worth getting a Google account JUST to use Sheets and the template, IMO, lol! :lol: Can LITERALLY cut your set development time in half versus using NO template and *just* the Milovana post editor :yes: ...
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FattsDynamo »

I have a set here for 2O23. :love:
2O23 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:19 am Even though you might think my name is a little bit outdated, I'm still eager to receive your set and from others too. :-)
Both Ecik and Chabo seem like they have a backlog of sets to make, so ... I decided my next one should go to 2O23.

2O23, while I have been lurking the past year and a half ...
I played a number of the sets you have written for Horny_CHabo ... and I REALLY liked them! :w00t: A few times, they got kind of long with the number of pictures, but ... many of the stories you told were simple and FUN! :w00t: And I could really just kind of relax and wank away and enjoy the women ... and it was just nice ... so, when you told Benbron that you wanted to receive more sets, and I saw that you were active, I just thought, "I REALLY need to make a set for 2O23! :-D" So I did. 8-)

This is a SUPER predictable, simple, and cheesy story, but ... I put the whole thing together in about 3 hours—minus most of the individual forest pics which I had saved on my PC for a GuideMe project I have been working on, so ... NOT that great in quality (Compared to the NINE hours I spent on my last set for Chabo where I REALLY focused on making the dialogue great—most likely too much! :lol:), but ... I think you'll enjoy it DESPITE that! :lol: I usually invest WAY to much time writing sets, but ... hopefully this "quick and dirty" one is still enjoyable ... *I* think you'll like it, 2o23! :love:

It was DEFINITELY fun to make! It kind of mimics your set writing style a bit, with some long sections of pictures and a simple story—that's ALSO kind of silly! :-P Searching for Piper Perri in the hospital ... all of those Christmas-themed sets ... they were just sort of light and fun and whimsical ... Not EVERY set has to be serious—and this one DEFINITELY isn't! :lol: BUT ... I think you will REALLY like it, because I wrote it for you! :-D And, I think how the story resolves will REALLY appeal to you, but ... I won't spoil it by saying anything else! :lol:

I think the set will take you about 2 hours ... Not bad time efficiency since it took 3 hours to make from start to finish! :w00t: :-D :yes: 8-) 8-) 8-)

I'm bragging about the time length ...
One, because I am reaching my goal, because usually I get WAY too obsessed and spend WAY too much time writing sets! :\'-( But TWO ... if you are NOT using a template (like I suggested in the previous post) ... you REALLY need to! They save SO MUCH time ... So, USE ONE if you are not already! :lol:

The set:

#2O23Set
#wbFattsDynamo

"Lost in the Woods"
After working hard at your job for many weeks, you decide to take a holiday. You've been feeling too cramped in the city. You want to get out into nature. You feel her call. Your sense of adventure is tingling. You decide to go on a hiking trip.

In addition to the beautiful scenery, you can't help but notice the beautiful girls you see along the paths and trails ...

Who knew so many beautiful and slutty women would be out in nature—today of all days! You can't believe your luck ...

Every girl you pass seems only to increase your level of arousal ..

Pretty soon, you can't take it anymore ...

... you decide you NEED to get off!
Suddenly, you spot a trio of college girls looking for a place to camp.

Against your better judgment, you decide to follow them ...

They begin to set up camp ...

You start to get hornier ...

You're not usually much of a voyeur, but ... you just can't help yourself.

The feeling of watching from the forest yet remaining unseen just arouses you even further. Will they notice you?

"Hey! Who's that standing behind the tree!"
You are caught.

Hey! We see you back there!

You better come out!

Look what we have here, girls! A stalker!

What was he doing?

I think he was jerking off to us!

Well then let's give him a show!

Oooo ... I think he likes that ...

Then let's show him MORE!

Do you like what you see!?

I bet he does ...

We need to tease the FUCK out of him!

Yeah!

Do you think he can handle us?

He doesn't know what he's getting into ...

You're going to regret stalking us VERY soon ...

But look! He just can't help himself!

All of our titties are out now ...

Our power over him is almost complete ...

Do you think he's one to follow instructions?

I bet he will ... he looks the type ...

Then do what we say, or you're going to REALLY regret it, stroker!

Edge THREE times! Once for each one of us ...
Haha! Our spell is complete! Now you can't cum! Our curse prevents it! Good luck breaking our magic ... You thought we were just college girls, but ... you should have remembered that witches always come in threes! Only someone with powerful magic who possesses the purity of heart could EVER hope to lift the curse ... Good luck finding someone like that around here!

With a snap of their fingers, your clothes suddenly rot into dust.

That's what you get for spying on us, stroker! Now enjoy your time in the woods, naked and horny with no hope of release! AHAHAHAHA!

Now run along!

[If you happen to cum, you must ruin it—but be warned! Accidentally cumming will make the curse that much harder to lift, so, you better be careful NOT to spill over!

How long will this last? A few more pics? 10? 20? 100?

Will you ever find release in this forest? (Or even this set!? :evil:) Contine on your hero's journey to find out, brave stroker ...]

As you enter the forest, you notice something different ...

The girls seem to be getting a LOT sluttier!

Hey, there!

Want to see something!?

There's just something about you ...

You look SO good to me ... stroking that nice cock of yours ... I just want to join you ... and make you cum again and again!

Nervous and spooked about what might happen if you stay, you quickly run off ...

Every woman you see ...

... seems to eye you hungrily ...

Afraid of what might happen, you keep running ...

... until ...
Hey! I see you!

You can't keep running!

Why don't you just slow down a minute!

Good ...

Now, edge for me!

AND GIVE ME YOUR CUM!!

[Hit the edge, but DO NOT go over!]

Why can't you cum!? Give me your cum! I WANT IT!

[Hit the edge, but DO NOT go over!]

You continue running away through the woods ...

CUM for me! [Edge, but do not cum.]

CUM for me! [Edge, but do not cum.]

Now you begin to panic ... as much as you want to, the witches' magic seems to be taking hold ... they were NOT LYING ...

Exhausted, your head spins ... From all of the edging and running, you need a break.

Suddenly, you notice a nice cabin in the woods. Being in it's presence fills you with calm. You decide it must be a safe place.

You approach it ...
Hey! You look lost and in need of some help ...

Why don't you come in and rest for a bit?

Her kind eyes and gentle expression will you with calm and bring racy mind to peace. For the first time in a while, you are able to calm down and relax.

That's strange.

Her top suddently falls down as she turns to you.

I think I know the problem you are having. This is VERY serious, but I think I can help ...

However, you must remain calm. Only slow stroking when you are in my presence from now on ...

[Slow your metronome down to 30 beats per minute until told otherwise.]

Follow me inside ...

I don't get very many visitors here—my cabin being so deep in the forest, so ... it's nice to have you stop by!

I can see you have been afflicted with a VERY powerful curse ... only a Goddess can lift it ...

"Mango ... my Goddess ... is that you!?"

What!? Mango? Who's "Mango?" I'm not "Mango." My name is Katya Clover ... Why are you calling me "Mango?"

Oh, I see! Yes! Mango! The Goddess of the forest! NOW I get it ... Yeah, I've heard of her ...

... but no, I am NOT her ... Though I *have* been told that I look a lot like her ...

You need to go see Mango ... 100%! I have a lot of books about witchcraft, and I've dabbled in a little bit of white magic here and there ... if this curse wasn't so strong, I bet I could lift it, but ... it is MUCH too powerful for me, but ... I bet if you could find the Goddess Mango ...

... she could lift that curse in NO TIME!

"How can I find her?"

Good question ... well, let's see ... I think I spotted her once—just once ... it wasn't too far from here ... just a few miles east ... Mango only appears to those with a pure heart ... hmmm ... I'm sure if you emptied your mind of all other thoughts and focused your mind on your devotion to her, she would DEFINITELY show up ... think you can do that?

You nod.

Good! Well ... best of luck! You better get out of here and go find Mango before something REALLY bad happens to you ...

Katya walks you out.

Oh, and traveller ... before you go, could you do me a favor ... It's a lot to ask of someone in your condition, but ... your affliction provides a unique opportunity ...

When you leave here, you must ONLY stroke slowly. If you stroke fast from all of the teasing, the corruption will fill your mind and Goddess Mango will be unable to appear to you ...

But I *know* you can't cum, and ... well ... most of the men I meet ... they cum too quickly when I am with them ... I guess they think I'm pretty hot, but ... it kind of sucks, because I've ALWAYS had this fantasy about a man edging for me OVER and OVER ...

Now, I understand if you just want to move on and find Mango so she can HOPEFULLY break the spell and you'll be able to cum, but ...

... would you be willing to edge for me over and over again before you leave?

"Yes! Of course, Katya!"
Good! Then come back inside ... [Normal rules back on]

Does it drive you CRAZY that you can't cum?

EDGE for me!

I've NEVER had this kind of power over a man before ... it's SO HOT that you are willing to give yourself so easily and fully over to me ...

Edge again!

This feeling ... I'm so glad I put up my protection spells this morning like I do EVERY morning, but ... today I thought, "Why bother?"

I can feel the effects of the curse those witches put upon you, but ... I don't feel the full effect ...

... edge again!

Sometimes the power of dark magic is SO alluring ... it makes me regret my decision to become a white witch and live in the forest ...

... I try to be good, but ... sometimes, the temptation ... THREE EDGES, PLEASE!

... is SO strong ...

You're lucky you found me—and not someone worse ... There are powerful entities that live in the forest ...

Most people don't even realize it, but ... once you have been touched by magic ...

... they suddenly become more interested in regular humans ...

EDGE again!

You better be careful on your way to meet Mango ...

She whispers, "Edge and hold it for 15 seconds while you take in my supple curves ..."

Oh, that was good! Now I know how succubi must feel ... that dark magic is POWERFUL stuff ... you better go before I am tempted anymore, lol ...

It was good seeing you!

As you turn to leave, you meet Katya's gaze one more time. You feel a magical pulse hit you like a sonic boom. The room darkens for a moment. You feel a connection to her you didn't feel before that you can't quite understand. Without another word, you leave ...
"I'm sorry, Katya, but I must journey on to remove this curse!"
I understand. It was selfish to ask ... good luck!
You head east from Katya's cabin in search of Mango ...
[For this next section, you must stroke NO FASTER than 30 BPM. If you lose control and willpower and begin to stroke faster, you must scroll back up to here and start again. If you edge, you may take a 30 second break ...

j3rry: If you are playing this, then do 30 BPM and 15 strokes per picture. (Stroke for 30 seconds at 30 BPM) And if you start stroking faster, then the same rule applies and you have to come back up here and restart ...]

After wandering a bit more, you see a familiar figure in the distance ...

There is no mistaking it now ... it is your Goddess, Mango!

Oh! You snuck up on me! I felt a warm and devoted presence approaching me ... I was trying to locate it from afar, but ... it looks like you found me first!

Oh, my! 2O23! You've been cursed! What a TERRIBLE curse! You cannot cum, can you! You must have been wandering around horny and frustrated for HOURS ...

Here! Let me take care of that for you ... it will require some special magic, but ... I am certain I can do it!

Just focus on me and bring yourself once to the edge ...

Very good! Now do it again—twice! I need to attune myself to your essence, and this is the best way. Otherwise, I will be unable to remove the curse ...

Now again, but edge THREE times! Focus on my form! Let your eyes fall on what pleases you most ...

My, oh, my! What devotion!

2O23 ... you embarrass me! I'm a goddess of nature ... I'm not used to so much attention from humans ... it's quite strange, but ... I like it none the less!

Edge for me again!

That one was extra ... for ME! After your 6th edge, I was attuned, but ... Your worship just makes me feel SO good ... I just wanted ONE more!

I think we are ready to begin the rending. Bring yourself to the edge—and hold it! You must hold back your cum ... I have removed the curse—you are now able to cum—but ... Those witches put their magic deep into you. Being on the edge and connected so closely to me, I will be able to feel the magic in your heart and remove it, but ... if I am not able to remove it all fully, the curse will come back, so ... you must keep yourself on the edge until I command you to cum ... Understand?

You nod your head.

Good! Now bring yourself to the edge! [Open the spoilers after the correct times.]

On the edge ...
Hold it, 2O23! 10 seconds!
Hold it just a bit longer, 2O23! 20 seconds! I have found all of the roots of their magic! Just focus on me while I remove them! Almost there!
Now CUM, 2O23! Cum HARD while you look into my eyes! Prove your devotion to me!

That was good ... I am impressed!

For a mere mortal, you have quite the endurance—and fortitude!

It seems like my work here is done!

I am sure we will meet again ... maybe here, in the forest, or maybe in a dream!

See you soon, 2O23!
After the set ...
I hope you enjoyed it! :w00t: Let me know what you thought and how you think it could improve. I could VERY EASILY turn this into the "Lost in the Woods" series ... I DEFINITELY have lots of "girls in the forest" pictures and ideas for continuing the story ... Be sure to tell me whether or not you were able to hold back your cum until the end. Also, be sure to tell me whether or not you decided to spend more time with Katya or if you just went straight for Mango ...

There was nothing in your rules about whether you prefer to be ruined or denied or how often you get full orgasms or how many edges you like to do in sets or how long/how many pictures you prefer, so ... I just sort of guessed, lol. :lol: Probably I guessed okay, but ... if not, please let me know! ;-)

The slow stroking section went for a while ... if that was me, I would probably get bored with just slow stroking and no text, but ... you often send sets with lots of pictures, so I figured a long section without much writing was fine, and, ALSO ... I thought you might REALLY enjoy the "challenge" of fighting off your urges and trying to "stay pure" for Mango. ;-) :evil: So, that was a guess that that section would work well, and hopefully it did (some guys enjoy that sort of thing), but if not and it got too boring, please let me know ...

I know you had that "teacher series" that you were pretty fond of ... I never went ahead and read all of your feedback for it nor went through the sets themselves, so ... I don't know how much you know about edge holding and ruining orgasms and stuff, but ... hopefully your "teachers" explained it all to you well, lol! And, if want want a different theme or type of set, let me know, and I can do that as well ... just give me a request, and I can try to accomplish that ...

If you write a return set for me (and I hope you do! :-D :innocent:), please consider my limits ...

This set had around 180 pictures. So, since you stroke for 30 seconds per pic, that comes to about 90 minutes, plus, all of the edging on command, I figured about 2 hours ...

For me, sets typically contain 4 "scenes" (picture galleries). With each "scene" containing 10-20 pictures, we're looking at a typical set being around 60-80 pictures. If *I* received a 180 picture set—that would be WAY too long! :lol: Sort of! :w00t: :-/ If, after every 50 or so pictures, you gave me an opportunity to cum, well ... then I could cum 3 or 4 times ... and I could either keep going or take a break ... and then, a set like that would be REALLY GOOD for me! :-D So, that's what I mean when I say "consider my limits."

I ALSO edge for naked asses, AND ... I like to edge probably between 20-50 times per set, so ... consider that when making a set for me, too ...

... and ONE more thing :look: ... I REALLY like when the girls tell me to cum. :blush: So ... don't have me just "cum to your favorite pic" ... I REALLY don't like that :no: ... I can do that on my own by myself. :innocent: So ... when you are writing the cum pic ... just make sure to pick a REALLY nice one ... (Ass with eyes looking back or close up of the ass or, even just looking into her eyes is SO sexy :blush: ...) ... and have the girl tell me to edge or hold it a few times before (like I did for you) ... and then hiding the "cum pic" with the text instructions to cum inside of a spoiler—that is just the best way to do it, in my opinion! :yes:

I hope this is good advice for you ... I have written MANY DOZENS of sets on this site, lol! :lol: If you decide to write me back and take the time, I wanted to tell you these small things, because they REALLY make a BIG difference! :w00t:

Feel free to ask me any questions in a PM, and I hope to read your feedback very soon! :w00t:

My Rules
Last edited by FattsDynamo on Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

milorrabo wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:35 am
@milorrabo: feedback
Thanks for this set! It seems that I had forgotten how enjoyable a shorter set could be, that actually ends with a real orgasm, no strings attached. :lol:
Aria delivered a good warm-up and and her great looks put me in cumming mood immediately. But that was of course far too early...
I was delighted that Hailey used my nipple clamps, which turn mere edging into a whole body experience. Oh, and I definitely loved the background music. That's the sound of gooning.

Next... oh. :love:
I'm of course always happy to jerk off for Ariel. All of her pictures were absolutely adorable. And the fleshlight made it even more intense. (Thanks for using the easy mode.) The Ariel blow job clip was a little shock. She didn't made many of these scenes and I guess they were all in this clip. Normally silly me tries to avoid them, because I'm sort of jealous of this guy. :lol: So forced to watch had some interesting cuck vibes.
You were 100% right with the second Ariel clip. It IS one of my favourites. And also one of my favourite finisher clips, after some prolonged gooning. So, NOT to cum for this great video was another challenge.

I was clearly excited when Aria told me the end was within reach. Clamps, fleshlight, all there. And yes, with "I bet all you can think about is cumming at this point" she was perfectly right. Well, about 90% right. The other 10% were fear of an evil plot twist.
But, YEAH! I came so hard for all the girls... :lol:

The prediction "I love seeing all that built up orgasm fly accross the room for us" proved strangely accurate, since I totally had forgotten that the end of the fleshlight was open. :look:

All in all a really enjoyable experience with an orgasm I really needed at this point. :blush:
Total running time: ~ 1 hr.
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FattsDynamo »

joshsdont wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:56 am Edging: This might sound super weird to those of you that edge on the regular, but I don't really like edging because it doesn't make sense to me. Like I get the concept of getting close to orgasm, but I never know how close to get and so I either end up accidentally going over the edge or I feel like I'm doing it wrong. That being said, I'm willing to try it in smaller amounts, but I won't enjoy it if the tease is focused on edging
Edging is something that requires practice. You have to know yourself and your body.

Start slow. There are different ways to edge ...
Your Kegel muscles are the ones you use to make your dick bounce up and down when you are hard (without touching it). Flexing your Kegels when you are near the edge can bring you REALLY close—to the point of ALMOST going over—but not quite, so ... using your Kegel muscles at the right time is one way to bring yourself up to the edge without going over ... BUT ... it takes practice and an awareness of your body and how close you are ...

Often times, in webteases, they explain "edging" as "being one stroke away without going over." I would consider that to be a "hard edge." If you get THAT close EVERY time, yeah ... without proper experience and training ... you WILL go over most of the time—which it sounds like that is what you are doing, lol! :lol:

The simple solution is to just not get QUITE that close ... get 5 or 10 strokes away ... Usually, I feel that urge/impulse to cum pretty strong—and that's "good enough" for me. I don't do "hard edges" EVERY TIME I edge ... I mean, I guess I "should" but ... There's, like, a threshold where I just "know" that I have "hit the edge" ... follow that "one stroke away" rule, and yeah, you will OFTEN go over without practice, but ... if I hit an edge "too lightly" ... I understand my body well enough to know that, too ... Usually, I will go again and get closer ... and that is where the experience comes in. You can't get good at it unless you practice, and it sounds like you just need to go slower and NOT hit it so close—and maybe use your Kegel's better (either less or more) ...

You can ALSO hit the edge without flexing (or tensing up) at all. Sometimes I *really* enjoy edging that way—especially after I have been going for a while, and all of that flexing has my Kegel's fatigued ... The more fatigued you get, the less control you have. A "hard edge" early in a session where you have good control and no fatigue—sometimes if you start to go over, you can clench up and STOP the orgasm, but ... do that again an hour or two later after you have been edging for a while ... your body is fatigued. You have less control. Even a "medium edge" can sneak up on you and you end up ruining/going over ... but, I think there is a "range" where edging can occur ... but, those limits get more and more blurred as a session progresses ...

The benefits of edging are stamina and CRAZY STRONG orgasms! :lol: Hit the edge a LOT before you orgasm, and MAN! :w00t: You will cum SO hard :blush: ... Cumming after 10 minutes of wanking versus an hour or two of edging ... I would say the orgasm is 2 to 4 times more powerful and pleasurable ... which makes it SO much more satisfying ...

I have played teases on this site where I went for HOURS, and ... had HUGE orgasms, and ... well ... the BEST ones ... you are STILL feeling good and a part of that "post orgasm afterglow" like ... an hour or TWO after you have finished wanking ... Cumming in 15 minutes just can't do that ...

Now, there is one more thing I should mention ... Personally speaking, I find there is a "window" for my "peak orgasm." If I go too long, my dick gets too fatigued and it's not SUPER hard ... sometimes I wank for too long and "miss my window", and I think, "Man! I shoulda cum 20 minutes ago ... I'm a bit too tired and can't QUITE get myself as hard as I want ... my orgasm won't be quite as big ..." But that's just me ...

And, then, there is also "edge holding" where you "ride the edge" for a long time, but ... if you go too close, you'll cum, and if you stay too far away, you'll lose the edge, so ... maybe edge holding (and going slow) might be a good thing for you to practice ...

And then, there is "rapid fire edging," where people bring themselves to the edge like 3 times in a row very quickly with like only a few seconds break in between. That would be VERY hard to do without experience or getting too close—because then you could misfire, so ... it's a wide world, but, the more you practice, the better it will good ... hopefully this is all good advice ...
By the way, I spent WAY too much time on Chabo's set, and just fired another one off to 2O23 just now ... My weekend is basically over and I've got some stuff to do next week ... Ecik mentioned writing a set for you if you posted ... knowing him, he'll probably do that, but ... if no one else does, I *might* do it LATE next week IF I have time ...

Your request seemed kinda specific—which is fine. That's why this thread exists: to write CUSTOM teases, lol. :lol: People don't like writing sets for newcomers who haven't FIRST posted a set ... Too many people ghost after receiving a set, which is why we have the practice of ONLY making sets for people who first post sets ... which is why EVERYONE who comes back to this thread posts a set first. (Like I did.) That lets people know you are active and serious. It's just good manners to write "return sets" to people who write you sets, so ... SOMEONE has to initiate the process ... but, just because someone sends you a set does not guarantee they will write you one back ... life happens and people jump in and out all of the time, but ... MOST of the time, they will.

Your everyone set seems fine. 120 pictures is PLENTY long ... Most people on here aren't like me. They prefer more tease and denial and surprise and "giving up control of their orgasm", so ... Even though it is NOT targeted, with the game and all of the lengths you took, I'm sure at least ONE person will play it—enjoy it a lot—and hit you back ... I'm just the weirdo outlier who likes to cum at the end of every session. :fun: :innocent: Your set is probably VERY well tuned to the "typical" HMCP player ... So stop worrying about whether or not you "did it right." I didn't play it, but I'm pretty sure you did. Welcome aboard, mate! :-D 8-) :yes: