E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Xoxo
Explorer
Explorer

Re: E-Stim Tower MODDING thread

Post by Xoxo »

Hi!
Does someone still have a link for the Bryci version (not mantrid one)?
Can't find any working.
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

Hi everyone,

I am looking forward to trying this tease using Guidme. I have a few questions.

Can I use the current and most recent build of Guidme in the Guidme thread to play this tease?
Are there any advantages in choosing a different version of Guidme?
What do I actually need to make this tease work in Guideme? I have a recent windows machine and a few of the files listed here downloaded.

I am by no means a computer expert much less adept at understanding some of the coding talk I see in this thread. I'm just a dude that wants to try some of these awesome files you all speak of here.

Hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I've spent countless hours reading the required topics and I just wanted to be sure I have a reasonable amount of success in launching the tease once I have the required components installed/ loaded.

If there are any best practices or any other information you have that may make this a little easier for a technically average guy I'd appreciate it greatly.

Love the online version but I'm just hoping for more.

Hop
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

I have played it on version 0.4.4 and it worked fine. Latest 0.4.5 should also be fine. There is already working version of the tease in this thread that you just download and unpack and can open it in guideme.
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

mantrid wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:34 pm For evaluation and as starting point for my own developments I extracted the sessions of Brycis Estim Experience and ported them to to GSE such that they are re-usable and easy to read and to edit.
Spoiler: show
Download: https://mega.nz/#!zoUk2KRD!3QDpHd9W0w-B ... pGQUxw_3aI

This version is based on the latest version from lawman and contains no trivial errors but some errors in the story line (which result in 404 errors).

It can also be used as it is by loading 'BrycisEstimExperience.xml' You will have a lot of fun but sometimes you will see these 404 errors.

The demo tease described below is started using 'BrycisEstimExperienceEndless.xml'.
I had a long weekend this week and got as far as Briyci 3 times (once in each of the 3 proper modes - didn't bother with sissy mode) with my 3rdh. Wow!

The files are amazing, especially some of the pain files.
Xyrexus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xyrexus »

It seems the original 2B mods for the pain files is down? I have them but I forget which files are the mistress pain files, if someone can direct me to them I'll zip them up and upload for my fellow 2B users.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by lolol2 »

Maybe you are looking for this one?
https://mega.nz/file/MZ1jRQoK#6v-J4cD4T ... 3trxYIz8ZM
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Johankain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Johankain »

I have played the original, one modded version and brycis version so many times and it has been great. I am getting kind of bored of the picture sets though.

If anyone has swapped the pics, I would be highly interested of said picture sets!