The milolympics of tease

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
surfcreanative
Explorer
Explorer

The milolympics of tease

Post by surfcreanative »

Well its that crazy time of year again when the worlds finest descends upon sports field. This is the perfect opportunity to host the first milolympics of tease. You will be representing your country as stroke for glory

Ensure your country is selected in the your profile. Anon users must can select one listed below

For each Gold medal your country wins...5 edges
Silver will win you 3 edges
And good old Bronze will earn you a single

Given that most people seem to be from UK, USA, Australia, Germany, should be a decent amount of competitive edging going on over the two weeks.

In addition to that, there are the premier events with a chance to finish first so to speak. These are the events that require special stamina or explosive releases of energy.

1500m Mens freestyle swimming. Race last about 15 minutes of intense forearm action. You will be stroking hard, and stroking fast for victory. Pounding your arms, well hand anyway. Each length of the pool takes about 30 seconds. You can pause only when the current leader of the race in underwater, as in the tumble turn at each end. When the leader is stroking, so are you.....hard....very hard. If you have to stop, your OUT. If you squirt, your disqualified as well. You get CUM when the winner raises his hands in victory as he pumps his hands in celebration. No hand raise, no cumming, but thats unlikely.

The 100M sprint. Explosive acceleration at its finest. This one is simple. You have to finish first. You have to CUM before the winner crosses the line. You can prepare anyway you like but if you start cumming before the starter gun your disqualified. And you have better ruined that orgasm. You must let go of your cock when the winner cross the line. You have about 9.8 seconds to cum, so better use those edges wisely in the pre-race build up.

The marathon. The test of stamina. You must watch this live. You must get in the mind set of the competitor. you must stroke the entire race. Yep, hand on cock with no stopping. You can go any pace you like, but there has to be movement on the shaft. Slow and steady wins the race so to speak. 3 to 4 hours with an orgasm at the finish line.

Given there are timezone issues you don't have to watch the 1500 and 100M sprint live. You can complete the challenge the first time you see it (hope thats in private :-). marathon is live event as its doubtful anyone is going to replay the event, but if they do, then your in luck.

And a few more items to add to the fun

- If your country takes a clean sweep, as in gold silver and bronze in the one event, you can orgasm after your edges.
- If your country takes out bronze and silver, its a ruined orgasm for you. So close, yet so far.

Closing ceremony - everybody gets to cum till they can't cum no more. After all, the olympics is a celebration.

Feel free to add some rules, events etc.

Resident mistresses, feel free to modify the rules.
Oh, and heres the catch, if you have read this post, you can consider yourself entered.
let the games begin.

PS - Competing in the classical greek olympic style on all oiled up and naked is optional, but likely to be amusing.
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The milolympics of tease

Post by lagavulin_nl »

There should be something possible with fencing, or maybe wrestling. I just don't see how yet :-P

Seriously: nice idea. Creative. Good thing that I didn't read the last part of the post, which means I have not yet entered.
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

lagavulin_nl wrote:Good thing that I didn't read the last part of the post, which means I have not yet entered.
:hmmm:
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

I'll avoid entry by my simplest excuse: I don't watch the Olympics. That said, the American teams tend to do pretty well, so I wouldn't lose too much. Maybe when they try basketball; from what I'm told they did terribly there the last time.
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Foxhawke »

I usually don't watch the olympics, but this sounds like it will make it a bit more interesting. :)