[Tease AI Java] Mischevious Tease Personality

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Re: [Tease AI Java] Mischevious Tease Personality

Post by ski23 »

luke100787 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:31 pm Is there anyway to use this personality without images and videos? I don't like having to download loads of media on my laptop an i just find it feels more realistic as a chat simulator without loads of pics
Not really. I hear your point though. In the new personality I'm working on, I've been thinking about this and whether I want to keep the concept of showing domme images every message and also how often the domme would send images. I've also been exploring the possibility of having an option that would allow the program to send SMS messages and essentially be able to have an entire session over SMS messages.
luke100787
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): still looking

Post by luke100787 »

ski23 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:12 pm
luke100787 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:31 pm Is there anyway to use this personality without images and videos? I don't like having to download loads of media on my laptop an i just find it feels more realistic as a chat simulator without loads of pics
Not really. I hear your point though. In the new personality I'm working on, I've been thinking about this and whether I want to keep the concept of showing domme images every message and also how often the domme would send images. I've also been exploring the possibility of having an option that would allow the program to send SMS messages and essentially be able to have an entire session over SMS messages.
that sounds great i would love something like that i feel it would massively improve the realism
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Seems the image link is dead and the personality doesn't really work with url files it seems (just black screen).
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Gormur wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:59 am Seems the image link is dead and the personality doesn't really work with url files it seems (just black screen).
Which image link do you mean? I can look into the url files. Not sure why that wouldn't be working.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

ski23 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:01 am
Gormur wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:59 am Seems the image link is dead and the personality doesn't really work with url files it seems (just black screen).
Which image link do you mean? I can look into the url files. Not sure why that wouldn't be working.
The one on the front page named "My Pictures Set"
Mediafire says "Something appears to be missing… The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire."
carlial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by carlial »

I like using the text to voice functions on the original TAI, is there a way to change what voice it uses? The one on there is really bad
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

carlial wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:20 am I like using the text to voice functions on the original TAI, is there a way to change what voice it uses? The one on there is really bad
Unfortunately TAI uses a completely different framework so it would not be possible to use the voices it uses. I have looked into other voices but there aren't a lot of super realistic sounding Text To Speech systems out there.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

ski23 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 5:46 pm
carlial wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 1:20 am I like using the text to voice functions on the original TAI, is there a way to change what voice it uses? The one on there is really bad
Unfortunately TAI uses a completely different framework so it would not be possible to use the voices it uses. I have looked into other voices but there aren't a lot of super realistic sounding Text To Speech systems out there.
There is this voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML9ETtqx7V0
I think this is an awesome voice and would love to use it. Need to dig deeper for it though. It's just from Amazon Polly for example or Harposoftware. I am currently looking into whether can trick google in using their service for free.
KellyStrawberry
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by KellyStrawberry »

download link for the image set is dead
leonscott2048
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by leonscott2048 »

The MEGA links are not working as expected. I am not able to access the files please update the links accordingly and I really want to get
The access for the same. I will really appreciate it. If you have the MEGA links please include them
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

ski23 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:43 am

My Pictures Set:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/eh6wmnztb ... Images.zip
The link is dead.
Do I need the images?
and have someone the images and can it upload?