www.adorekristina.com

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

www.adorekristina.com

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Hey guys. A little birdy pm'd me today and told me that this wonderful site hasnt been updated since june. Is this true? Does anybody know why?

I have always been a fan of Kristina's work, she has been involved with a few websites now and they have always been of a certain quality, so as you can imagine i was quite disappointed when i heard her site may be down.

So are any members of milovana members of her site? Also, i thought you guys may want to review her site while your at it :-)

thanks!
The Mistress From Oz
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: www.adorekristina.com

Post by eteased »

I was briefly a member of her site awhile back (after I won a free month playing 'Jizzo Bingo'). I don't think the site is down now. I got an email from her on my niteflirt account earlier this month promoting a discount on membership for one area, and it looks like maybe she redesigned the home page to her site a bit recently.

For those who aren't familiar with the site, it's worth taking a look at. Her audio recordings, in particular, are outstanding! If you don't want to join her site (it's not cheap), you can get individual recordings on niteflirt.com. Just search for KurvaceousKristina3 (or KurvaceousKristina4...KurvaceousKristina8) She's made a LOT of recordings!

I miss the days when she mixed in a little more free content with the rest of her site, though. :weep:
MaddieFay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaddieFay »

I check the free section of her site about once a week to see if her current updates are worth signing up for. Though there haven't been any updates listed there in some time, since last week she has updated the look of her free section, so more updates may be on the way.

Her work seems to have been like that over the years. She has several updates all at once, then it slows, then she picks up again.

All in all, her work is always of the highest quality and well worth signing up for when she's in the "lots of updates" phase of her cycle.

Her teasing audios have always been perfect. She has one of those voices that just seems to naturally tease, and the music that was usually in the background really made the audios something special.

Personally, I miss those monthly (I think they were monthly) teasing things that she used to do. They had some clever name, but I don't recall it.
Every woman's got a little dominatrix in her, and most of them don't even know it...yet.
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

Teasemania, I think, is what the monthly(ish) tease weekends were called. I miss them, too. I thought she had a great model of offering some really high-quality free content to entice people into paying for her very extensive collection of non-free content.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Yes it was Teasemania. She also did the Cum Denial Marathon which was a 6 month thing. And a few other sites i think. And yes, her voice is very hot and excellent for teasing. I once saw a movie of her getting in on the action so to speak (teasing, cbt, strapon), which really suprised me as i always thought of her as a "talk about it only" kind of girl. But my admiration for her certainly rose when i saw her doing that.

I hope her site isnt down or i will have to take it off the links page.
The Mistress From Oz
MaddieFay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaddieFay »

Ah, yes, Teasemania. I miss it greatly.
As I recall, she had a whole network of web dominatrix friends linked from her site, and there was briefly a site called "bitches in the city" that linked them all together and gave brief information on all of them.

When I last subscribed, she was starting on short videos, which seemed to show a lot of promise. The video quality wasn't great, but the content was up to the usual Kristina standard, and was enhanced by being able to see her move around on the screen, even if it was low-res.

She'll probably return eventually, a few years ago she went on an extended hiatus from updates, but she returned to frequent updates for quite a while.
Every woman's got a little dominatrix in her, and most of them don't even know it...yet.
teased4PK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teased4PK »

no worries guys- Kristina's website is up and running strong. There have been updates all month, which you can check out Her what's new page, that lists all Her updates for the last 2 years. Most likely She hadn't updated that page earlier in the month, but She continues to update every week in her Private Access.

I've actually been serving Princess Kristina for a few years now, and I will say that She provides constant updates, and they are very high quality as others have stated. Sometimes sites are run by a company and dish out purchased content or average material, but She runs and designs the site Herself, with all Her own original content, that's almost unheard of, especially considering how personal Her training can become. She has a diabolical understanding of how to control sex and She never seems to stop coming up with new ways to tease us.

I too miss TeaseMania, but you can actually view the last three events in Kristina's Private Access, and who knows, maybe if we all get membership and beg for it's return, She might reopen the free event to the public- She sure does love to know guys are going crazy for Her!
teased4PK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teased4PK »

wanted to let everyone know that i just saw Princess Kristina (www.adorekristina.com) has a offer for $10 off membership right now, but only until the end of the month. this is a great price, considering Her wealth of material, but this month especially has seen some great teasing with latex, vacation pictures and the phenomenal Beach Ballin cocktease, that has audio and a series of dazzling bikini pictures- JUST WOW!

happy stroking guys :w00t:
bobmetal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobmetal »

Actually, she's the one that got me into teasing. She's incredible!