[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

devotes.julchen
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Post by devotes.julchen »

Add Copy chat window text
I would like it if you could mark and copy the text in the chat window. Or it would be desirable if there were a function to switch on and off to enable exactly that.

Add Personalities translation API
It would be great if a translation API for the personalities could be built into the software. So that you can choose to translate the text into any language. Or that the text is also output in another language for people who are not so sure in English.

Add Software translation
It would be nice if the software could be designed in several languages. Say that you can provide language packs for the community so that it can be translated into several languages.
lockedkeyless
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockedkeyless »

GodDragon wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:04 pm
SoClose67 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:08 am Hi there!

I've downloaded Tease AI, unzipped it, followed the correct install instructions for Java 14, but when I run it I receive the following error:
Java Virtual Machine Launcher:

Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
Followed by the extremely helpful:
A Java Exception has occurred
Has anyone encountered this error before? I have successfully installed this program previously, but I haven't run the most recent version.

Thanks!
I have never heard of that. Can you try to use the Spicy Quickstart Kit please? More information can be found in the Spicy Thread (Download Section)
https://mega.nz/file/EjhgzAZb#VabsY71gv ... 0UJUUy-U9c
I am noticing that I am getting the same message:
Spoiler: show
C:\Users\New User\Downloads\Spicy Quick Start>java -jar TeaseAI.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/goddragon/teaseai/utils/classloader/JarRsrcLoader has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 53.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
I have a pretty fresh download that has slowly degraded to being unusable. I started a new download on another device and started well again with quick start a couple days ago. It has started to loose functionality as well in the same ways (calls me !SlaveName!in chat rather than the var, freezing sessions, and many other errors.)

Any suggestions?
DiDi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by DiDi »

Hi,

I just switched over from Fury to Java and love it so far. Now I wondered if there is a way to show different Images during normal parts of the tease instead of only showing domme slideshows. Like in Fury you had the selection box just above the chat window which led you set a directory and the program would be going randomly through it (and its subdirectories) and show pictures. And only when a specific picture would be called it would switch to it.

Thanks in advance and really greatful for this.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lockedkeyless wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:50 am
GodDragon wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:04 pm
SoClose67 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:08 am Hi there!

I've downloaded Tease AI, unzipped it, followed the correct install instructions for Java 14, but when I run it I receive the following error:

Followed by the extremely helpful:

Has anyone encountered this error before? I have successfully installed this program previously, but I haven't run the most recent version.

Thanks!
I have never heard of that. Can you try to use the Spicy Quickstart Kit please? More information can be found in the Spicy Thread (Download Section)
https://mega.nz/file/EjhgzAZb#VabsY71gv ... 0UJUUy-U9c
I am noticing that I am getting the same message:
Spoiler: show
C:\Users\New User\Downloads\Spicy Quick Start>java -jar TeaseAI.jar
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/goddragon/teaseai/utils/classloader/JarRsrcLoader has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 53.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
I have a pretty fresh download that has slowly degraded to being unusable. I started a new download on another device and started well again with quick start a couple days ago. It has started to loose functionality as well in the same ways (calls me !SlaveName!in chat rather than the var, freezing sessions, and many other errors.)

Any suggestions?
Sorry,

I was a bit inactive. You are using the wrong java verison as displayed in the error message.
The spicy quick start version should come with a launch.bat file or similar to start with the build in java version of the quick start kit.

Can you please also show me the logs of the vocabulary log?
DiDi wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:04 am Hi,<br class="excludedBG purifiedBG"><br class="excludedBG purifiedBG">I just switched over from Fury to Java and love it so far. Now I wondered if there is a way to show different Images during normal parts of the tease instead of only showing domme slideshows. Like in Fury you had the selection box just above the chat window which led you set a directory and the program would be going randomly through it (and its subdirectories) and show pictures. And only when a specific picture would be called it would switch to it.<br class="excludedBG purifiedBG"><br class="excludedBG purifiedBG">Thanks in advance and really greatful for this.
So instead of the Domme images you just want random images to display?
DiDi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DiDi »

That was my initial thought yeah. But I figured I can just change the path in the settings to whatever folder I want to view.
So I set the Domme path to my general Image folder which has multiple subfolders.

But now I have the problem, that TAIJ only shows like the same 5 pictures in random rotation regardles of how many pictures there are in the folders. Same happens when I set the domme path to other folders.
Also, sometimes the picture doesn't change for like 15 minutes.

Oh, I am using the Spicy personality.

Did I fuck up a setting or something? Is that a wanted behaviour?

Thanks for your help. I really love that the java version is faster and Spicy is a really good personality.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

DiDi wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:53 am
That was my initial thought yeah. But I figured I can just change the path in the settings to whatever folder I want to view.
So I set the Domme path to my general Image folder which has multiple subfolders.

But now I have the problem, that TAIJ only shows like the same 5 pictures in random rotation regardles of how many pictures there are in the folders. Same happens when I set the domme path to other folders.

Thanks for your help. I really love that the java version is faster and Spicy is a really good personality.
Spicy only display tagged images with full dressed or half dressed
blah824389750732
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blah824389750732 »

Are any of the original tease AI personalities able to be used with Java version?
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

blah824389750732 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:06 pm Are any of the original tease AI personalities able to be used with Java version?
YES
Spicy viewtopic.php?t=20430
wicked/mischevious viewtopic.php?t=20913
bound to her will viewtopic.php?t=21707
House of tease viewtopic.php?t=22215

and here is a converter viewtopic.php?t=21103

maybe this info should be on the first post
blah824389750732
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blah824389750732 »

Spielers wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:50 pm
blah824389750732 wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:06 pm Are any of the original tease AI personalities able to be used with Java version?
YES

Thanks, helpful info, agreed, it should be on the first page.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Spielers wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:50 pm
YES

Added. Thank you :-)
DiDi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DiDi »

Spielers wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:31 pm

Is there a way to change this? I use a lot of pictures and it would be a pain to go through all of them to tag them.
Thanks again for your help.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

DiDi wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:53 pm
Spielers wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:31 pm

Is there a way to change this? I use a lot of pictures and it would be a pain to go through all of them to tag them.
Thanks again for your help.
Yes, I have mentioned so before. There is a picture slide controller or something. If you prevent it from loading it will show images based on TAJ internal preference, which is mostly all.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by aldorax »

I'm just now getting into the TAI Java version (which is great since Macs soon won't have easy access to Windows virtualization). Perhaps this is a dumb question, and maybe I'll find the answer somewhere in this big thread --- but does 'Masturbatrix' work with this version?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

aldorax wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:04 pm I'm just now getting into the TAI Java version (which is great since Macs soon won't have easy access to Windows virtualization). Perhaps this is a dumb question, and maybe I'll find the answer somewhere in this big thread --- but does 'Masturbatrix' work with this version?
Nope.

(I feel like answer with just one word seems not right, but that's the answer anyway)

Best greetings,
Markus
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by aldorax »

markus wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:57 pm
aldorax wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:04 pm I'm just now getting into the TAI Java version (which is great since Macs soon won't have easy access to Windows virtualization). Perhaps this is a dumb question, and maybe I'll find the answer somewhere in this big thread --- but does 'Masturbatrix' work with this version?
Nope.

(I feel like answer with just one word seems not right, but that's the answer anyway)

Best greetings,
Markus
Thanks Markus. One word was exactly enough in this case! :-D