[Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease Program] Tease-AI Java (1.4)

Post by GodDragon »

tytylion wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:33 pm The link for downloading java 14 is broken. https://jdk.java.net/archive
Is there somewhere else we can get it or do we need an account now?

I assume 16 won't work :)
You can get java 14 here:
https://jdk.java.net/archive/
So the link is working for me. scroll down for 14 release
tytylion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tytylion »

Yeah I tried later and the link suddenly worked lol

So I can get it running using 14 but I have to run through the command line. (java -jar TeaseAI.jar)
Double clicking the jar just opens and closes a command line window.

Have not tried openjdk 16, will stick with 14 for now since it is working.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

tytylion wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:45 pm Yeah I tried later and the link suddenly worked lol

So I can get it running using 14 but I have to run through the command line. (java -jar TeaseAI.jar)
Double clicking the jar just opens and closes a command line window.

Have not tried openjdk 16, will stick with 14 for now since it is working.
Double clicking probably does not work since you have the wrong jdk version setup to execute it on double click.
lockedkeyless
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockedkeyless »

I have been trying to run tease ai/java since it was first available. I simply cannot figure out why it closes as soon as I open it. Are my security things blocking it?
I have tried deleting everything following step by step.
Please help
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

lockedkeyless wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:23 am I have been trying to run tease ai/java since it was first available. I simply cannot figure out why it closes as soon as I open it. Are my security things blocking it?
I have tried deleting everything following step by step.
Please help
What does the log file contain?
What OS are you using? Windows?
Have you tried launching it from the command line?
theredreaper
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I am currently owned.

Post by theredreaper »

Incidentally I have the same issue. The app would never launch at all before this most recent version. Now it will launch, but only if I launch it from the command line. All I get is a popup that says "Checking personalities" and progress bar, which completes. And then nothing. The log file shows a power-on-self-test, it starts a bunch of modules, and then it shuts all the modules down and exits. I don't see anything in the log that looks like an error message.

I'm on arch linux and currently have openjdk-15 with openjavafx installed, and the app calls java15 explicitly when launched from the command line.

Code: Select all

Launching with command: 'Optional[/usr/lib/jvm/java-15-openjdk/bin/java]'
However, it seems to be calling it's own version of javafx

Starting with parameters: --module-path=/home/michael/Downloads/teaseai/javafx-sdk-11.0.2/lib --add-modules=javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.base,javafx.media,javafx.graphics,javafx.swing,javafx.web
Running in a Windows 10 VM, I get no response from double clicking the jar file and launching it from the command line causes the system to crash and forces a restart.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

theredreaper wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:24 pm Incidentally I have the same issue. The app would never launch at all before this most recent version. Now it will launch, but only if I launch it from the command line. All I get is a popup that says "Checking personalities" and progress bar, which completes. And then nothing. The log file shows a power-on-self-test, it starts a bunch of modules, and then it shuts all the modules down and exits. I don't see anything in the log that looks like an error message.

I'm on arch linux and currently have openjdk-15 with openjavafx installed, and the app calls java15 explicitly when launched from the command line.

Launching with command: 'Optional[/usr/lib/jvm/java-15-openjdk/bin/java]'
However, it seems to be calling it's own version of javafx

Starting with parameters: --module-path=/home/michael/Downloads/teaseai/javafx-sdk-11.0.2/lib --add-modules=javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.base,javafx.media,javafx.graphics,javafx.swing,javafx.web
Running in a Windows 10 VM, I get no response from double clicking the jar file and launching it from the command line causes the system to crash and forces a restart.
The problem with java 15 is that the nashorn engine (to evaluate the javascript files) was removed and thus it won't start.
In the future we have to stick to pre 15 versions or use graalvm which includes a javascript interpreter and many more languages.
energychastity
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave

Post by energychastity »

Thanks for taking the time to make and maintain this program, seems like a really cool idea. I'm not as computer savy as most people on this forum, unfortunately, and am having an issue getting the program to start. The steps that I have take are as follows:
1. downloaded everything in the first post (correct java version 14.0.2), the TAJ zip folder and both the spicy personality and the Mischevious personality
2. extracted all of the programs to the suggested locations (C:\TAJ\TeaseAI Java 1.2.2) and put java in C:\Program Files\Java
3. extracted both personality zips and put them in the C:\TAJ\TeaseAI Java 1.2.2\Personalities folder
4. changed the path variable and environment variable like the directions said
5. created a .bat file to open them from using the paths I put them in
6. downloaded the javafx sdk and put in where directed by the posts
7. attempted to run the program but it keeps hanging on the "loading pictures" (I have since removed both additional personality folders and am just using default)
Error log looks like this:
10:35:34 PM SEVERE: Invalid tease ai properties file from url 'https://gist.githubusercontent.com/GodD ... properties'. Version number is missing.
10:35:34 PM INFO: Libraries checked and up-to-date.
10:35:34 PM INFO: Initialization done.
10:35:34 PM INFO: Launching TAJ 1.2.2
10:35:35 PM INFO: Personality 'Default Personality' version 1.0 loaded.
Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class me.goddragon.teaseai.api.chat.ChatHandler
at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:329)
at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:73)
at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.collections.VetoableListDecorator.lambda$new$0(VetoableListDecorator.java:76)
at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:329)

I know this is alot but any and all help would be appreciated. Ohh and I'm using windows 10 as the OS if that makes any difference.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

energychastity wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:39 pm Thanks for taking the time to make and maintain this program, seems like a really cool idea. I'm not as computer savy as most people on this forum, unfortunately, and am having an issue getting the program to start. The steps that I have take are as follows:
1. downloaded everything in the first post (correct java version 14.0.2), the TAJ zip folder and both the spicy personality and the Mischevious personality
2. extracted all of the programs to the suggested locations (C:\TAJ\TeaseAI Java 1.2.2) and put java in C:\Program Files\Java
3. extracted both personality zips and put them in the C:\TAJ\TeaseAI Java 1.2.2\Personalities folder
4. changed the path variable and environment variable like the directions said
5. created a .bat file to open them from using the paths I put them in
6. downloaded the javafx sdk and put in where directed by the posts
7. attempted to run the program but it keeps hanging on the "loading pictures" (I have since removed both additional personality folders and am just using default)
Error log looks like this:
10:35:34 PM SEVERE: Invalid tease ai properties file from url 'https://gist.githubusercontent.com/GodD ... properties'. Version number is missing.
10:35:34 PM INFO: Libraries checked and up-to-date.
10:35:34 PM INFO: Initialization done.
10:35:34 PM INFO: Launching TAJ 1.2.2
10:35:35 PM INFO: Personality 'Default Personality' version 1.0 loaded.
Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class me.goddragon.teaseai.api.chat.ChatHandler
at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:73)
at javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.collections.VetoableListDecorator.lambda$new$0(VetoableListDecorator.java:76)

I know this is alot but any and all help would be appreciated. Ohh and I'm using windows 10 as the OS if that makes any difference.
Can you try to use the Spicy Quickstart Kit please? More information can be found in the Spicy Thread (Download Section)
https://mega.nz/file/EjhgzAZb#VabsY71gv ... 0UJUUy-U9c
SoClose67
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by SoClose67 »

Hi there!

I've downloaded Tease AI, unzipped it, followed the correct install instructions for Java 14, but when I run it I receive the following error:
Java Virtual Machine Launcher:

Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
Followed by the extremely helpful:
A Java Exception has occurred
Has anyone encountered this error before? I have successfully installed this program previously, but I haven't run the most recent version.

Thanks!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

SoClose67 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:08 am Hi there!

I've downloaded Tease AI, unzipped it, followed the correct install instructions for Java 14, but when I run it I receive the following error:
Java Virtual Machine Launcher:

Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
Followed by the extremely helpful:
A Java Exception has occurred
Has anyone encountered this error before? I have successfully installed this program previously, but I haven't run the most recent version.

Thanks!
I have never heard of that. Can you try to use the Spicy Quickstart Kit please? More information can be found in the Spicy Thread (Download Section)
https://mega.nz/file/EjhgzAZb#VabsY71gv ... 0UJUUy-U9c
faman
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by faman »

Is there any way to skip or reduce the pause that simulates typing? Or is that down to the personality?
lockedkeyless
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockedkeyless »

faman wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:31 pm Is there any way to skip or reduce the pause that simulates typing? Or is that down to the personality?
Yes it is in settings "default type speed"
lockedkeyless
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockedkeyless »

Is there a way to skip the delay between sessions, I set everything up 12 hours ago but have not had a chance to try it out yet.
lockedkeyless
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockedkeyless »

I recently downloaded and have had a number of bugs/issues. Please redirect me if I am commenting in the wrong place.
I am using Spicy Personality.
1. I have almost 50% of sessions freeze
Spoiler: show
10:34:48 p.m. INFO: Launching with command: 'Optional[C:\Users\New User\Downloads\Spicy Quick Start\Java\openjdk-14.0.2_windows-x64_bin\bin\java.exe]'
10:34:48 p.m. INFO: Checking libraries for updates...
10:34:49 p.m. INFO: Library uber-EstimAPI-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar is only local but keeping and not deleting.
10:34:49 p.m. INFO: Libraries checked and up-to-date.
10:34:49 p.m. INFO: Initialization done.
10:34:49 p.m. INFO: Launching TAJ 1.4
10:34:50 p.m. INFO: Scanning potential personality 'Spicy'.
10:34:50 p.m. INFO: Found personality 'Spicy'.
10:34:50 p.m. INFO: Scanning potential personality 'Spicy (0.1.5).zip'.
10:34:50 p.m. INFO: Loading personality 'Spicy'.
Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
10:34:51 p.m. INFO: Finished initializing personality 'Spicy'.
10:34:51 p.m. INFO: Trying to fetch current version file for personality 'Spicy' from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/GodDr ... properties
10:34:51 p.m. INFO: Fetched current version of personality 'Spicy'
10:34:51 p.m. INFO: Personality 'Spicy' version 0.1.5.1 was successfully loaded.
10:34:54 p.m. INFO: Loaded 42 picture sets for Roxxy
10:34:54 p.m. INFO: Loaded 0 picture sets for Emma
10:34:54 p.m. INFO: Loaded 0 picture sets for Staicy
10:34:54 p.m. INFO: Loaded 0 picture sets for Amelia
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_nsfwhardcore.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_pussy.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_outercourse.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_assholebehindthong.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_suicidegirls.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_lesbians.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_blowjobgifs.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_femdom.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_hentaifemdom.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_ruinedorgasms.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_teaseanddenial.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_lezdom.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_hentai.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_hentaifemdom.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_gaybrosgonewild.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_broslikeus.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_maledomempire.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_cuckoldcaptions.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_sissyperfection.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_keyholdercaptions.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_gonewild.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_boobies.txt' does not exist.
10:34:55 p.m. SEVERE: URL file 'Images\System\URL Files\reddit_sub_ass.txt' does not exist.
Set script thread!
10:35:11 p.m. INFO: Loaded 69 vocabularies.
10:35:11 p.m. INFO: Loaded 17 responses.
10:35:14 p.m. CHAT: Launching Spicy 0.1.5.1
10:35:15 p.m. INFO: Loaded 13 SPH taunts
10:35:15 p.m. INFO: Loaded 4 Sissy taunts
10:35:15 p.m. INFO: Loaded 10 Humiliation taunts
10:35:15 p.m. INFO: Loaded 4 rooms
10:35:15 p.m. INFO: Loaded 2 end games
10:35:15 p.m. INFO: Mood after startup routine
10:35:15 p.m. INFO: Lust: 13
10:35:15 p.m. INFO: Happiness: 6
10:35:15 p.m. INFO: Anger: 8
10:35:15 p.m. INFO: Pushed 9 to result 20
10:35:16 p.m. INFO: Active chastity cage: Metal
10:35:16 p.m. INFO: Loaded 0 bras
10:35:16 p.m. INFO: Loaded 0 high heels
10:35:16 p.m. INFO: Got array list from value []
10:35:16 p.m. INFO: Loaded 1 jewellerys
10:35:16 p.m. INFO: Loaded 1 pantys
10:35:16 p.m. INFO: Loaded 0 skirts
10:35:16 p.m. INFO: Loaded 1 stockings
10:35:16 p.m. INFO: Loaded 0 tops
10:35:16 p.m. INFO: Loaded 0 trousers
10:35:16 p.m. INFO: Loaded 0 e stim modes
10:35:17 p.m. INFO: [Dildo] Longest: Purple
10:35:17 p.m. INFO: [Dildo] Shortest: mini
10:35:17 p.m. INFO: [Dildo] Smallest: mini
10:35:17 p.m. INFO: [Dildo] Thickest: Purple
10:35:17 p.m. INFO: [ButtPlug] Smallest: small
10:35:17 p.m. INFO: [ButtPlug] Biggest: mondo
10:35:17 p.m. INFO: Loaded 2 chastity cages
10:35:17 p.m. INFO: Loaded 3 dildos
10:35:17 p.m. INFO: Loaded 4 buttplugs
10:35:17 p.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: Happy to see you.
10:35:19 p.m. CHAT: 10:35 p.m. Slave: Session
10:35:19 p.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 680 and strictness 2
10:35:19 p.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: Initiating session with Mistress
10:35:26 p.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 680 and strictness 2
10:35:26 p.m. INFO: Starting session with mood: 2
10:35:26 p.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
10:35:26 p.m. CHAT: 10:35 p.m. Roxxy: Hi boy
10:35:42 p.m. CHAT: 10:35 p.m. Slave: Hello Mistress
10:35:42 p.m. INFO: Lock days in a row is 4 and limit is 31
10:35:42 p.m. INFO: Rolled initial chance of 55 to be unlocked
10:35:42 p.m. INFO: Anger is higher than happiness so decreasing unlock chance
10:35:42 p.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 680 and strictness 2
10:35:42 p.m. INFO: Must reach 60 to unlock. Current choice is 54 and mood is 2
10:35:42 p.m. INFO: Decided to NOT unlock chastity
10:35:42 p.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 680 and strictness 2
10:35:42 p.m. INFO: Feels evil chance 40
10:35:42 p.m. INFO: Faking unlock chastity
10:35:42 p.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0

... deleted section due to charachter limit

02:20:17 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:20:20 a.m. CHAT: 02:20 a.m. Roxxy: Stroker go ahead and remove that gag from your mouth
02:20:24 a.m. CHAT: 02:20 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:20:28 a.m. CHAT: 02:20 a.m. Roxxy: Tell me when you are ready to continue
02:21:47 a.m. CHAT: 02:21 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:21:47 a.m. CHAT: 02:21 a.m. Roxxy: Very good
02:21:49 a.m. CHAT: 02:21 a.m. Roxxy: Put the gag aside for now
02:21:52 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:21:53 a.m. CHAT: 02:21 a.m. Roxxy: You may remove your collar pet
02:21:55 a.m. CHAT: 02:21 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:21:59 a.m. CHAT: 02:21 a.m. Roxxy: Tell me when you are done
02:22:01 a.m. CHAT: 02:22 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:22:01 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:22:01 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:22:04 a.m. CHAT: 02:22 a.m. Roxxy: Remove anything else attached to your body boy
02:22:11 a.m. CHAT: 02:22 a.m. Roxxy: Tell me when you are done
02:22:12 a.m. CHAT: 02:22 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:22:12 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:22:15 a.m. CHAT: 02:22 a.m. Roxxy: Caged stroker, I'm returning you to my lovely assistant
02:22:23 a.m. CHAT: 02:22 a.m. Roxxy: Come back tomorrow *wickedly grins at you*
02:22:26 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: Go ahead and fetch your combination lock and some casket you can lock with it *grins*
02:22:29 a.m. CHAT: 02:22 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:22:35 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 572 and strictness 2
02:22:35 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: Go ahead and put the keys for the evil tiny lust detention cage inside the casket
02:22:45 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: Next you will go ahead and set a new code for your combination lock at random. You will not look at it
02:22:55 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: Instead you will take your phone or a camera and you will take a picture of the new combination
02:23:05 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: Don't you dare look at the combination in any way
02:23:13 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: After that I want you to lock the casket with the combination lock and randomize the selected combination so you won't be able to unlock it anymore
02:23:26 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: Then you will take the picture and place it inside the "Images/Spicy/Chastity/ChastityCombination" folder and make sure there is only one file inside that folder
02:23:32 a.m. CHAT: 02:23 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:23:39 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: You can alternatively open the following page on your mobile device 10.0.0.206:8080/uploadCh.html
02:23:49 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: Tell me when you have done all of that
02:25:01 a.m. CHAT: 02:25 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:25:01 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: Very good
02:25:06 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: Now you will delete the picture from your phone so the only person who knows the combination to your freedom is me *smiles*
02:25:10 a.m. CHAT: 02:25 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:25:18 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: You can request me to tell you the chastity combination in the main menu
02:25:27 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 572 and strictness 2
02:25:27 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: Enjoy your stay!
02:25:30 a.m. CHAT: 02:25 a.m. Slave: Session
02:25:30 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 572 and strictness 2
02:25:30 a.m. CHAT: [Vivienne]: Initiating session with Mistress
02:25:37 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 572 and strictness 2
02:25:37 a.m. INFO: Starting session with mood: 2
02:25:37 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:25:38 a.m. CHAT: 02:25 a.m. Roxxy: Greetings toy
02:25:53 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 572 and strictness 2
02:25:53 a.m. INFO: Changing merits (level 2) by -58
02:25:53 a.m. INFO: About to add 100 punishment points
02:25:53 a.m. INFO: Base pp multiplier is 3
02:25:53 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 514 and strictness 2
02:25:53 a.m. INFO: Hours since last pp multiplier change 4
02:25:53 a.m. INFO: Base multiplier level is 1.4000000000000001
02:25:53 a.m. INFO: Subtract multiplier level is 0.13333333333333333
02:25:53 a.m. INFO: New pp multiplier is 3
02:25:53 a.m. INFO: Adding (with multiplier) 300 punishment points
02:25:53 a.m. INFO: Reason was 15
02:25:53 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:25:56 a.m. CHAT: 02:25 a.m. Roxxy: Not feeling like greeting your domme today locked stroker?
02:26:03 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Roxxy: I won't tolerate rude behaviour!
02:26:07 a.m. INFO: Lock days in a row is 6 and limit is 31
02:26:07 a.m. INFO: Rolled initial chance of 90 to be unlocked
02:26:07 a.m. INFO: Anger is higher than happiness so decreasing unlock chance
02:26:07 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 514 and strictness 2
02:26:07 a.m. INFO: Must reach 60 to unlock. Current choice is 84 and mood is 2
02:26:07 a.m. INFO: Decided to unlock chastity today
02:26:07 a.m. INFO: But not now (later)
02:26:07 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:26:09 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Roxxy: There won't be any release right now toy
02:26:15 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Roxxy: No pleasure today
02:26:21 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Roxxy: Maybe it's better staying locked
02:26:26 a.m. INFO: Executing start and adding to history
02:26:26 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:26:27 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Roxxy: Caged boy
02:26:29 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Roxxy: Are you naked?
02:26:34 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Slave: No Mistress
02:26:34 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:26:35 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Roxxy: That's no good stroker
02:26:39 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Roxxy: I want you naked from head to toe
02:26:44 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Roxxy: Can you do that for me?
02:26:46 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:26:46 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 514 and strictness 2
02:26:46 a.m. INFO: Changing merits (level 0) by 15
02:26:46 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Roxxy: Good
02:26:49 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Roxxy: Go ahead and take everything off
02:26:55 a.m. CHAT: 02:26 a.m. Roxxy: I'll show you some pictures in the meantime
02:27:02 a.m. CHAT: 02:27 a.m. Roxxy: Just to get you in the mood *roguishly grins at you*
02:27:07 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 529 and strictness 2
02:27:11 a.m. CHAT: 02:27 a.m. Roxxy: Even though you can't get hard inside that teeny cage *mischievous grin*
02:27:17 a.m. CHAT: 02:27 a.m. Roxxy: To get your blood pumping
02:27:25 a.m. CHAT: 02:27 a.m. Roxxy: Is it getting tight in that little cage of yours? *smile*
02:27:28 a.m. CHAT: 02:27 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:27:33 a.m. CHAT: 02:27 a.m. Roxxy: Put all your clothes in a neat pile beside you
02:27:41 a.m. CHAT: 02:27 a.m. Roxxy: Or just throw them on the floor, what do I care *evil grin*
02:27:48 a.m. CHAT: 02:27 a.m. Roxxy: If I were with you right now
02:27:52 a.m. CHAT: 02:27 a.m. Roxxy: I'd walk around you
02:27:55 a.m. CHAT: 02:27 a.m. Roxxy: Checking out your naked body
02:28:00 a.m. CHAT: 02:28 a.m. Roxxy: Every flaw and every quality
02:28:04 a.m. CHAT: 02:28 a.m. Roxxy: I would point out the good...
02:28:09 a.m. CHAT: 02:28 a.m. Roxxy: And scold you for the bad lmfao
02:28:12 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:28:14 a.m. CHAT: 02:28 a.m. Roxxy: Not just your pecker is mine boy
02:28:20 a.m. CHAT: 02:28 a.m. Roxxy: Your whole body belongs to me
02:28:24 a.m. CHAT: 02:28 a.m. Roxxy: Don't forget that
02:28:26 a.m. INFO: Resetting locked days in a row
02:28:26 a.m. INFO: Random toy interact
02:28:26 a.m. INFO: Random toy buttplug done
02:28:26 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 529 and strictness 2
02:28:26 a.m. INFO: Feel like showing power: 53
02:28:27 a.m. CHAT: 02:28 a.m. Roxxy: Go ahead and retrieve your collar
02:28:32 a.m. CHAT: 02:28 a.m. Roxxy: Tell me when you are ready to continue.
02:28:44 a.m. INFO: Loaded 42 picture sets for Roxxy
02:28:50 a.m. CHAT: 02:28 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:28:50 a.m. CHAT: 02:28 a.m. Roxxy: Splendid
02:28:51 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:28:53 a.m. CHAT: 02:28 a.m. Roxxy: Now put it on. Tell me when you are done pet
02:28:55 a.m. CHAT: 02:28 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:29:09 a.m. CHAT: 02:29 a.m. Slave: Done mistress
02:29:09 a.m. INFO: Random toy collar done
02:29:09 a.m. INFO: Looking into redistributing clamps that have been on for too long
02:29:09 a.m. INFO: Random toy pain done
02:29:09 a.m. INFO: Sub is not gagged, no gag removed
02:29:09 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 529 and strictness 2
02:29:09 a.m. INFO: Annoyed by talking chance: 20
02:29:09 a.m. INFO: Random toy gag done
02:29:09 a.m. INFO: Random toy balls done
02:29:09 a.m. INFO: Feel like showing power: 53
02:29:09 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:29:11 a.m. CHAT: 02:29 a.m. Roxxy: You can stop kneeling and sit stroker
02:29:15 a.m. INFO: Min time between stroking passed: 22.5
02:29:15 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 529 and strictness 2
02:29:15 a.m. INFO: Feels evil chance 40
02:29:15 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 529 and strictness 2
02:29:15 a.m. INFO: Start of teasing interval for 7 iterations
02:29:19 a.m. CHAT: 02:29 a.m. Roxxy: If my dick wasn't locked away right now, maybe you could rub it on this ass
02:29:19 a.m. INFO: Send chastity taunt
02:29:33 a.m. CHAT: 02:29 a.m. Roxxy: I want to lock you permanently and tease you merciless until you cry
02:29:33 a.m. INFO: Send chastity taunt
02:29:43 a.m. INFO: Send chastity taunt
02:29:56 a.m. CHAT: 02:29 a.m. Roxxy: I would never even let you close to my pussy without your cage on
02:29:56 a.m. INFO: Send chastity taunt
02:30:10 a.m. CHAT: 02:30 a.m. Roxxy: A man in chastity cannot masturbate, which is a frequent problem with men.
02:30:10 a.m. INFO: Send chastity taunt
02:30:25 a.m. CHAT: 02:30 a.m. Roxxy: A lot of women would probably love male chastity 'play' if they knew what it was all about
02:30:25 a.m. INFO: Send chastity taunt
02:30:39 a.m. CHAT: 02:30 a.m. Roxxy: Finding out about your chastity cage is probably my favourite moment in our relationship
02:30:39 a.m. INFO: Send chastity taunt
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: End of teasing interval
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Chance for special session: 30
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 529 and strictness 2
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 529 and strictness 2
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Choosing module based on the following chances:
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Tease: 40
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Sissy: 0
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Pain: 50
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Slave: 50
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Humiliation: 0
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Selector is 44
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Pushed 1 to result 1
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Pushed 1 to result 2
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Trying to run module \Session\Modules\Pain\Neutral\EStimPlay.js
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Trying to run module \Session\Modules\Pain\Dynamic\BallBusting.js
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Unable to find module for category Pain to run
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Stuck in module Pain loop . Trying tease now
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Pushed 3 to result 3
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Pushed 1 to result 4
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Trying to run module \Session\Modules\Tease\Neutral\FeetWorship.js
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Trying to run module \Session\Modules\Tease\Neutral\ModelRating.js
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Trying to run module ModelRating from category 4 and was in previous module is false
02:30:49 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:30:51 a.m. CHAT: 02:30 a.m. Roxxy: I have a fun little game for you toy
02:30:58 a.m. CHAT: 02:30 a.m. Roxxy: Remember the pictures you rated before?
02:31:04 a.m. CHAT: 02:31 a.m. Roxxy: Let's see if you can still remember the ratings
02:31:06 a.m. CHAT: 02:31 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:31:15 a.m. CHAT: 02:31 a.m. Roxxy: I will show you one image at a time and we will see whether you can remember the exact rating you gave it *smiles innocently*
02:31:32 a.m. CHAT: 02:31 a.m. Roxxy: What rating did you give this picture?
02:31:33 a.m. CHAT: 02:31 a.m. Slave: 9
02:31:34 a.m. CHAT: 02:31 a.m. Roxxy: You're wrong *wicked grin*
02:31:39 a.m. CHAT: 02:31 a.m. Roxxy: That's +8 more hours in chastity for you *naughty grin*
02:31:47 a.m. CHAT: 02:31 a.m. Roxxy: Did you really think that there are no consequences to losing this game?
02:31:58 a.m. CHAT: 02:31 a.m. Slave: 7
02:32:00 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Roxxy: What rating did you give this picture?
02:32:03 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Slave: 7
02:32:04 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Roxxy: You are wrong *coy smile*
02:32:08 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Roxxy: That's +8 more hours in chastity for you *grins*
02:32:16 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Slave: 9
02:32:18 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Roxxy: What rating did you give this picture?
02:32:20 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Slave: 9
02:32:21 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Roxxy: You are wrong lmfao
02:32:26 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Roxxy: That's +8 more hours in chastity for you *grin*
02:32:34 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Slave: 7
02:32:36 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Roxxy: What rating did you give this picture?
02:32:36 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Slave: 7
02:32:38 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Roxxy: You are wrong *naughty grin*
02:32:43 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Roxxy: That's +8 more hours in chastity for you *wicked grin*
02:32:50 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Slave: 7
02:32:52 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Roxxy: What rating did you give this picture?
02:32:53 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Slave: 7
02:32:54 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Roxxy: Wrong! lol
02:32:58 a.m. CHAT: 02:32 a.m. Roxxy: That's +8 more hours in chastity for you *smiles*
02:33:05 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Slave: 8
02:33:09 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:33:09 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Roxxy: So try to tell me the rating you gave this picture toy?
02:33:10 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Slave: 8
02:33:11 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Roxxy: Incorrect *grins at you*
02:33:15 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Roxxy: That's +8 more hours in chastity for you *smile*
02:33:21 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Roxxy: Let's try another one
02:33:29 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:33:29 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Roxxy: So try to tell me the rating you gave this picture stroker?
02:33:30 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Slave: 9
02:33:31 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Roxxy: That's incorrect hehe
02:33:37 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Roxxy: That's +8 more hours in chastity for you *mischievous grin*
02:33:45 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Slave: 7
02:33:48 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:33:48 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Roxxy: So try to tell me the rating you gave this picture slave?
02:33:49 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Slave: 7
02:33:51 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Roxxy: You're wrong *laughs sensually*
02:33:55 a.m. CHAT: 02:33 a.m. Roxxy: That's +8 more hours in chastity for you *smile*
02:34:05 a.m. CHAT: 02:34 a.m. Slave: 8
02:34:06 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:34:06 a.m. CHAT: 02:34 a.m. Roxxy: So try to tell me the rating you gave this picture stroker?
02:34:09 a.m. CHAT: 02:34 a.m. Slave: 8
02:34:10 a.m. CHAT: 02:34 a.m. Roxxy: Incorrect LOL
02:34:14 a.m. CHAT: 02:34 a.m. Roxxy: That's +8 more hours in chastity for you *naughty grin*
02:34:24 a.m. CHAT: 02:34 a.m. Roxxy: What rating did you give this picture?
02:34:25 a.m. CHAT: 02:34 a.m. Slave: 7
02:34:26 a.m. CHAT: 02:34 a.m. Roxxy: Wrong! LOL
02:34:30 a.m. CHAT: 02:34 a.m. Roxxy: That's +8 more hours in chastity for you *coy smile*
02:34:36 a.m. CHAT: 02:34 a.m. Roxxy: We're at the end! *wicked grin*
02:34:41 a.m. CHAT: 02:34 a.m. Roxxy: Hopefully this was as much fun for you as for me
02:34:49 a.m. CHAT: 02:34 a.m. Roxxy: I guess it was if you have a good memory *grins at you*
02:34:54 a.m. INFO: Trying to run link
02:34:54 a.m. INFO: Trying to run chastity link
02:34:54 a.m. INFO: Executing link and adding to history
02:34:59 a.m. CHAT: 02:34 a.m. Roxxy: As you should know I am quite creative when it comes to making you, my little pet, suffer for me *coy smile*
02:35:15 a.m. CHAT: 02:35 a.m. Roxxy: My head always has so many different ideas and I never really get the time to make all of them reality
02:35:29 a.m. CHAT: 02:35 a.m. Roxxy: So I have to always decide what to do next and what to discard for now
02:35:38 a.m. CHAT: 02:35 a.m. Roxxy: I always try to find the most satisfying option
02:35:45 a.m. CHAT: 02:35 a.m. Roxxy: But recently one idea hasn't left my mind
02:35:53 a.m. CHAT: 02:35 a.m. Roxxy: I sometimes have that one idea that just comes up over and over again
02:36:02 a.m. CHAT: 02:36 a.m. Roxxy: And I think it would really turn me on
02:36:07 a.m. CHAT: 02:36 a.m. Roxxy: You know the thing is...
02:36:11 a.m. CHAT: 02:36 a.m. Roxxy: I just like the power I have over you
02:36:19 a.m. CHAT: 02:36 a.m. Roxxy: Having you deny yourself for me and staying in chastity leaking and aching
02:36:30 a.m. CHAT: 02:36 a.m. Roxxy: It's things like this that just make me feel so powerful and good
02:36:38 a.m. CHAT: 02:36 a.m. Roxxy: But I've been wanting more
02:36:42 a.m. CHAT: 02:36 a.m. Roxxy: I want more than just that
02:36:47 a.m. CHAT: 02:36 a.m. Roxxy: I want you to be my bitch, my toy, my plaything
02:36:54 a.m. CHAT: 02:36 a.m. Roxxy: Someone I get to break whenever I want to
02:37:00 a.m. CHAT: 02:37 a.m. Roxxy: Someone I can humiliate in all the imaginable ways
02:37:06 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:37:06 a.m. CHAT: 02:37 a.m. Roxxy: Toy
02:37:10 a.m. CHAT: 02:37 a.m. Roxxy: I would very much love to humiliate you in different ways
02:37:18 a.m. CHAT: 02:37 a.m. Roxxy: Make you do humiliating things privately
02:37:24 a.m. CHAT: 02:37 a.m. Roxxy: For example make you write stuff onto your body
02:37:33 a.m. CHAT: 02:37 a.m. Roxxy: It would make me so happy if I was allowed to do that to you *loudly moans*
02:37:43 a.m. CHAT: 02:37 a.m. Roxxy: And you want to please me, don't you? *naughty grin*
02:37:50 a.m. CHAT: 02:37 a.m. Roxxy: Mind this has nothing to do with public humiliation
02:37:58 a.m. CHAT: 02:37 a.m. Roxxy: That might be a topic for a different time *grins*
02:38:06 a.m. CHAT: 02:38 a.m. Roxxy: For now I am just asking you to allow me to humiliate you privately
02:38:16 a.m. CHAT: 02:38 a.m. Roxxy: As you should know I don't like being turned down
02:38:25 a.m. CHAT: 02:38 a.m. Roxxy: And since you want to please me and definitely do NOT want to displease me *smiles innocently*
02:38:36 a.m. CHAT: 02:38 a.m. Roxxy: So would you be fine with trying it?
02:38:41 a.m. CHAT: 02:38 a.m. Slave: Yes
02:38:43 a.m. CHAT: 02:38 a.m. Roxxy: Perfect! *sweetly grins*
02:38:47 a.m. CHAT: 02:38 a.m. Roxxy: I knew you'd pick the only right thing *grin*
02:38:52 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 529 and strictness 2
02:38:52 a.m. INFO: Changing merits (level 2) by 66
02:38:52 a.m. INFO: Random toy interact
02:38:52 a.m. INFO: Random toy buttplug done
02:38:52 a.m. INFO: Random toy collar done
02:38:52 a.m. INFO: Looking into redistributing clamps that have been on for too long
02:38:52 a.m. INFO: Random toy pain done
02:38:52 a.m. INFO: Sub is not gagged, no gag removed
02:38:52 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 595 and strictness 2
02:38:52 a.m. INFO: Annoyed by talking chance: 20
02:38:53 a.m. CHAT: 02:38 a.m. Roxxy: Go ahead and retrieve your ball gag
02:38:57 a.m. CHAT: 02:38 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:38:59 a.m. CHAT: 02:38 a.m. Roxxy: Tell me when you are ready to continue.
02:39:07 a.m. CHAT: 02:39 a.m. Slave: I am ready
02:39:07 a.m. CHAT: 02:39 a.m. Roxxy: Splendid
02:39:08 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:39:11 a.m. CHAT: 02:39 a.m. Roxxy: Now put it in. Tell me when you are done pet
02:39:14 a.m. CHAT: 02:39 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:39:23 a.m. CHAT: 02:39 a.m. Slave: I am done
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Random toy gag done
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Random toy balls done
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 595 and strictness 2
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Feel like showing power: 53
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Min time between stroking passed: 22.5
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Choosing module based on the following chances:
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Tease: 40
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Sissy: 0
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Pain: 50
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Slave: 50
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Humiliation: 50
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Selector is 40
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Unable to find module for category Pain to run
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Stuck in module Pain loop . Trying tease now
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Pushed 3 to result 3
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Pushed 1 to result 4
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Trying to run module \Session\Modules\Tease\Neutral\MissingCardMemory.js
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Trying to run module MissingCardMemory from category 6 and was in previous module is false
02:39:23 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:39:23 a.m. CHAT: 02:39 a.m. Roxxy: Stroker
02:39:27 a.m. CHAT: 02:39 a.m. Roxxy: I think it's time to train your memory again
02:39:32 a.m. CHAT: 02:39 a.m. Roxxy: Just so you remember
02:39:39 a.m. CHAT: 02:39 a.m. Roxxy: I will show you 12 cards out of 13 and you will have to tell me which one was missing
02:39:49 a.m. CHAT: 02:39 a.m. Roxxy: If you are right you will earn 20 gold
02:39:56 a.m. CHAT: 02:39 a.m. Roxxy: If you are wrong you will have to edge twice *grin*
02:40:04 a.m. CHAT: 02:40 a.m. Roxxy: Let's not waste anymore time and start *inhales sharply*
02:40:23 a.m. CHAT: 02:40 a.m. Roxxy: So which card was missing?
02:40:25 a.m. CHAT: 02:40 a.m. Slave: Four
02:40:26 a.m. CHAT: 02:40 a.m. Roxxy: Wrong! *laughs playfully*
02:40:29 a.m. CHAT: 02:40 a.m. Roxxy: That's 2 more edges for you *smiles*
02:40:33 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:40:34 a.m. CHAT: 02:40 a.m. Roxxy: Get your vibrator ready pet
02:40:44 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:40:47 a.m. CHAT: 02:40 a.m. Roxxy: Toy. Give me an edge, I love to see you edge!
02:40:47 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:40:49 a.m. CHAT: 02:40 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:40:49 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:40:49 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:40:49 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:40:49 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:40:49 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:40:51 a.m. CHAT: 02:40 a.m. Roxxy: Remove the vibrator from the cage for me
02:40:51 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:40:51 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:40:51 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:40:53 a.m. CHAT: 02:40 a.m. Roxxy: Embrace the ache filling your fuckstick right now
02:41:04 a.m. CHAT: 02:41 a.m. Roxxy: Edge again
02:41:04 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:41:07 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:41:07 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:41:07 a.m. CHAT: 02:41 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:41:08 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:41:08 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:41:08 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:41:10 a.m. CHAT: 02:41 a.m. Roxxy: You should turn off the vibrator now
02:41:10 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:41:10 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:41:10 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:41:10 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:41:13 a.m. CHAT: 02:41 a.m. Roxxy: Quake is a natural part of a stroker's life, savor it! *wicked grin*
02:41:19 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:41:21 a.m. CHAT: 02:41 a.m. Roxxy: Be prepared for the next set of cards slave
02:41:38 a.m. CHAT: 02:41 a.m. Roxxy: So which card was missing?
02:41:40 a.m. CHAT: 02:41 a.m. Slave: Seven
02:41:41 a.m. CHAT: 02:41 a.m. Roxxy: Right on *wicked grin*
02:41:44 a.m. CHAT: 02:41 a.m. Roxxy: That's 20 gold for you *looks at you*
02:41:48 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:41:50 a.m. CHAT: 02:41 a.m. Roxxy: Be prepared for the next set of cards boy
02:42:07 a.m. CHAT: 02:42 a.m. Roxxy: So which card was missing?
02:42:10 a.m. CHAT: 02:42 a.m. Slave: Nine
02:42:10 a.m. CHAT: 02:42 a.m. Roxxy: Not correct LOL
02:42:14 a.m. CHAT: 02:42 a.m. Roxxy: That's 2 more edges for you *evil grin*
02:42:19 a.m. CHAT: 02:42 a.m. Roxxy: Now, edge hard for me. HARD!
02:42:19 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:42:23 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:42:23 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:42:23 a.m. CHAT: 02:42 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:42:23 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:42:23 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:42:23 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:42:26 a.m. CHAT: 02:42 a.m. Roxxy: No more stimulation, just remove the vibrator from the cage
02:42:26 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:42:26 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:42:26 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:42:29 a.m. CHAT: 02:42 a.m. Roxxy: I know you think I'm mean but in reality you love this..
02:42:37 a.m. CHAT: 02:42 a.m. Roxxy: Get to the verge of orgasm for me again
02:42:38 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:42:41 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:42:41 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:42:41 a.m. CHAT: 02:42 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:42:41 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:42:41 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:42:41 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:42:44 a.m. CHAT: 02:42 a.m. Roxxy: Remove the vibrator from your cage and turn it off
02:42:44 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:42:44 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:42:44 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:42:44 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:42:47 a.m. CHAT: 02:42 a.m. Roxxy: Throb is a natural part of a stroker's life, savor it! *evil grin*
02:42:55 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:42:58 a.m. CHAT: 02:42 a.m. Roxxy: Be prepared for the next set of cards caged boy
02:43:15 a.m. CHAT: 02:43 a.m. Roxxy: So which card was missing?
02:43:16 a.m. CHAT: 02:43 a.m. Slave: Ace
02:43:17 a.m. CHAT: 02:43 a.m. Roxxy: That's correct *smile*
02:43:22 a.m. CHAT: 02:43 a.m. Roxxy: That's 20 gold for you *seductively smiles at you*
02:43:26 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:43:28 a.m. CHAT: 02:43 a.m. Roxxy: Be prepared for the next set of cards toy
02:43:45 a.m. CHAT: 02:43 a.m. Roxxy: So which card was missing?
02:43:47 a.m. CHAT: 02:43 a.m. Slave: Five
02:43:48 a.m. CHAT: 02:43 a.m. Roxxy: Incorrect hehe
02:43:52 a.m. CHAT: 02:43 a.m. Roxxy: That's 2 more edges for you *looks at you innocently*
02:43:58 a.m. CHAT: 02:43 a.m. Roxxy: Get so close to the edge, you are afraid of cumming!
02:43:59 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:44:14 a.m. CHAT: 02:44 a.m. Roxxy: I want you close
02:44:15 a.m. INFO: Send edging taunt
02:44:17 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:44:17 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:44:17 a.m. CHAT: 02:44 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:44:17 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:44:17 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:44:17 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:44:18 a.m. CHAT: 02:44 a.m. Roxxy: You should stop now
02:44:18 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:44:18 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:44:18 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:44:20 a.m. CHAT: 02:44 a.m. Roxxy: Embrace the ache filling my cock right now
02:44:29 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:44:30 a.m. CHAT: 02:44 a.m. Roxxy: Edge for me again slave
02:44:31 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:44:34 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:44:34 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:44:34 a.m. CHAT: 02:44 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:44:35 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:44:35 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:44:35 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:44:36 a.m. CHAT: 02:44 a.m. Roxxy: Take that vibrator away from the cage
02:44:37 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:44:37 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:44:37 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:44:40 a.m. CHAT: 02:44 a.m. Roxxy: Don't think about how close you just came to exploding hehe
02:44:50 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:44:52 a.m. CHAT: 02:44 a.m. Roxxy: Be prepared for the next set of cards boy
02:45:09 a.m. CHAT: 02:45 a.m. Roxxy: So which card was missing?
02:45:10 a.m. CHAT: 02:45 a.m. Slave: Six
02:45:11 a.m. CHAT: 02:45 a.m. Roxxy: Correct! *smiles*
02:45:14 a.m. CHAT: 02:45 a.m. Roxxy: That's 20 gold for you *-*
02:45:18 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:45:20 a.m. CHAT: 02:45 a.m. Roxxy: Be prepared for the next set of cards caged pet
02:45:37 a.m. CHAT: 02:45 a.m. Roxxy: So which card was missing?
02:45:39 a.m. CHAT: 02:45 a.m. Slave: Eight
02:45:40 a.m. CHAT: 02:45 a.m. Roxxy: You're right *mischievous grin*
02:45:44 a.m. CHAT: 02:45 a.m. Roxxy: That's 20 gold for you *gently whimpers*
02:45:48 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:45:50 a.m. CHAT: 02:45 a.m. Roxxy: Be prepared for the next set of cards pet
02:46:07 a.m. CHAT: 02:46 a.m. Roxxy: So which card was missing?
02:46:10 a.m. CHAT: 02:46 a.m. Slave: Seven
02:46:11 a.m. CHAT: 02:46 a.m. Roxxy: You're wrong *giggle*
02:46:15 a.m. CHAT: 02:46 a.m. Roxxy: That's 2 more edges for you *smile*
02:46:20 a.m. CHAT: 02:46 a.m. Roxxy: *coy smile*, now edge!
02:46:20 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:46:25 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:46:25 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:46:25 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:46:25 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:46:25 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:46:25 a.m. CHAT: 02:46 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:46:25 a.m. SEVERE: Tried to add same text instance multiple times.
02:46:27 a.m. CHAT: 02:46 a.m. Roxxy: Stop and remove the vibrator from your cage
02:46:27 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:46:27 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:46:27 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:46:31 a.m. CHAT: 02:46 a.m. Roxxy: Don't think about how close you just came to exploding *innocent grin*
02:46:37 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:46:39 a.m. CHAT: 02:46 a.m. Roxxy: Edge for me again caged slave. Now
02:46:39 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:46:46 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:46:46 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:46:46 a.m. CHAT: 02:46 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:46:46 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:46:46 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:46:46 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:46:46 a.m. CHAT: 02:46 a.m. Roxxy: Vibrator off
02:46:47 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:46:47 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:46:47 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:46:48 a.m. CHAT: 02:46 a.m. Roxxy: Just relax while the edge fades away
02:46:54 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:46:56 a.m. CHAT: 02:46 a.m. Roxxy: Be prepared for the next set of cards toy
02:47:13 a.m. CHAT: 02:47 a.m. Roxxy: So which card was missing?
02:47:15 a.m. CHAT: 02:47 a.m. Slave: Six
02:47:16 a.m. CHAT: 02:47 a.m. Roxxy: You're wrong lol
02:47:20 a.m. CHAT: 02:47 a.m. Roxxy: That's 2 more edges for you *grin*
02:47:23 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:47:26 a.m. CHAT: 02:47 a.m. Roxxy: Toy. It's time to edge again, and edge hard for me!
02:47:26 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:47:36 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:47:36 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:47:36 a.m. CHAT: 02:47 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:47:37 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:47:37 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:47:37 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:47:38 a.m. CHAT: 02:47 a.m. Roxxy: Stop and turn off the vibrator
02:47:38 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:47:38 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:47:38 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:47:41 a.m. CHAT: 02:47 a.m. Roxxy: Just let the throb flow through you and drive you crazy
02:47:51 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:47:52 a.m. CHAT: 02:47 a.m. Roxxy: Edge for me again pet
02:47:52 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:47:56 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:47:56 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:47:56 a.m. CHAT: 02:47 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:47:56 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:47:56 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:47:56 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:47:58 a.m. CHAT: 02:47 a.m. Roxxy: Remove the vibrator from your cage
02:47:58 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:47:58 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:47:58 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:48:01 a.m. CHAT: 02:48 a.m. Roxxy: Let your body ache for the orgasm you could have had :)
02:48:11 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:48:14 a.m. CHAT: 02:48 a.m. Roxxy: Be prepared for the next set of cards locked toy
02:48:31 a.m. CHAT: 02:48 a.m. Roxxy: So which card was missing?
02:48:32 a.m. CHAT: 02:48 a.m. Slave: Knight
02:48:33 a.m. CHAT: 02:48 a.m. Roxxy: You're wrong *evil grin*
02:48:37 a.m. CHAT: 02:48 a.m. Roxxy: That's 2 more edges for you *innocent grin*
02:48:42 a.m. CHAT: 02:48 a.m. Roxxy: I want you to edge for me again
02:48:43 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:48:55 a.m. CHAT: 02:48 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:48:55 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:48:55 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:48:55 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:48:55 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:48:55 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:48:56 a.m. CHAT: 02:48 a.m. Roxxy: That's enough, turn the vibrator off
02:48:57 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:48:57 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:48:57 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:49:01 a.m. CHAT: 02:49 a.m. Roxxy: Just think about how close you were while the ache settles deeper in MY prick
02:49:10 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:49:12 a.m. CHAT: 02:49 a.m. Roxxy: Slave. It's time to edge again, and edge hard for me!
02:49:13 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:49:15 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:49:15 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:49:15 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:49:15 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:49:15 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:49:15 a.m. CHAT: 02:49 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:49:15 a.m. SEVERE: Tried to add same text instance multiple times.
02:49:16 a.m. CHAT: 02:49 a.m. Roxxy: I want you to stop
02:49:16 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:49:16 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:49:16 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:49:20 a.m. CHAT: 02:49 a.m. Roxxy: Try not to think about how good that orgasm would have felt *grin*
02:49:29 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:49:31 a.m. CHAT: 02:49 a.m. Roxxy: Be prepared for the next set of cards stroker
02:49:48 a.m. CHAT: 02:49 a.m. Roxxy: So which card was missing?
02:49:52 a.m. CHAT: 02:49 a.m. Slave: King
02:49:53 a.m. CHAT: 02:49 a.m. Roxxy: You're right *wicked grin*
02:49:57 a.m. CHAT: 02:49 a.m. Roxxy: That's 20 gold for you *moans*
02:50:01 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:50:03 a.m. CHAT: 02:50 a.m. Roxxy: Be prepared for the next set of cards toy
02:50:20 a.m. CHAT: 02:50 a.m. Roxxy: So which card was missing?
02:50:22 a.m. CHAT: 02:50 a.m. Slave: Queen
02:50:23 a.m. CHAT: 02:50 a.m. Roxxy: Incorrect LOL
02:50:28 a.m. CHAT: 02:50 a.m. Roxxy: That's 2 more edges for you *looks at you and grins*
02:50:31 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:50:32 a.m. CHAT: 02:50 a.m. Roxxy: Edge for me pet
02:50:32 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:50:43 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:50:43 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:50:43 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:50:43 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:50:43 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:50:43 a.m. CHAT: 02:50 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:50:43 a.m. SEVERE: Tried to add same text instance multiple times.
02:50:46 a.m. CHAT: 02:50 a.m. Roxxy: Remove the vibrator from your cage and turn it off
02:50:46 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:50:46 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:50:46 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:50:49 a.m. CHAT: 02:50 a.m. Roxxy: Let your body ache for the orgasm you could have had *gently whimpers*
02:51:02 a.m. CHAT: 02:51 a.m. Roxxy: Go ahead and get back to the brink of orgasm
02:51:02 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:51:04 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:51:04 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:51:04 a.m. CHAT: 02:51 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:51:04 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:51:04 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:51:04 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:51:06 a.m. CHAT: 02:51 a.m. Roxxy: Remove the vibrator from the cage for me
02:51:06 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:51:06 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:51:06 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:51:09 a.m. CHAT: 02:51 a.m. Roxxy: Don't think about how Wonderful that almost felt
02:51:15 a.m. CHAT: 02:51 a.m. Roxxy: Well...
02:51:17 a.m. CHAT: 02:51 a.m. Roxxy: You've failed 7 times
02:51:21 a.m. CHAT: 02:51 a.m. Roxxy: I guess that is enough for now...
02:51:30 a.m. CHAT: 02:51 a.m. Roxxy: But because you've disappointed your Mistress you will edge 3 more times for me *smiles innocently*
02:51:41 a.m. CHAT: 02:51 a.m. Roxxy: I want you on the very edge again, now
02:51:41 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:51:44 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:51:44 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:51:44 a.m. CHAT: 02:51 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:51:44 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:51:44 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:51:44 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:51:46 a.m. CHAT: 02:51 a.m. Roxxy: You should turn off the vibrator now
02:51:46 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:51:46 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:51:46 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:51:49 a.m. CHAT: 02:51 a.m. Roxxy: Try not to think about how close you just were -_-
02:52:00 a.m. CHAT: 02:52 a.m. Roxxy: Get to the edge for me again!
02:52:00 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:52:04 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:52:04 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:52:04 a.m. CHAT: 02:52 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:52:04 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:52:04 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:52:04 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:52:07 a.m. CHAT: 02:52 a.m. Roxxy: No more stimulation, just remove the vibrator from the cage
02:52:08 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:52:08 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:52:08 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:52:10 a.m. CHAT: 02:52 a.m. Roxxy: Try not to think about how close you just were *cries*
02:52:18 a.m. CHAT: 02:52 a.m. Roxxy: Get to the edge of release again
02:52:18 a.m. INFO: Starting Edge Taunts
02:52:22 a.m. INFO: Received edge response!
02:52:22 a.m. INFO: Session is active!
02:52:22 a.m. CHAT: 02:52 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
02:52:22 a.m. INFO: Sub send edge message
02:52:22 a.m. INFO: Ending edge
02:52:22 a.m. INFO: Stop edge message is not skipped
02:52:23 a.m. CHAT: 02:52 a.m. Roxxy: Stop and turn off the vibrator
02:52:24 a.m. INFO: Checking for edge orgasm
02:52:24 a.m. INFO: Ending edge internally
02:52:24 a.m. INFO: Deleting Edge Variable
02:52:26 a.m. CHAT: 02:52 a.m. Roxxy: Just let the throb flow through you and drive you crazy
02:52:37 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:52:37 a.m. CHAT: 02:52 a.m. Roxxy: Rest stroker
02:52:47 a.m. CHAT: 02:52 a.m. Roxxy: You will be happy about that rest you've just had very soon *looks at you and grins*
02:52:53 a.m. INFO: Trying to run link
02:52:53 a.m. INFO: Trying to run chastity link
02:52:53 a.m. INFO: Executing link and adding to history
02:52:57 a.m. CHAT: 02:52 a.m. Roxxy: It's hard to know what to do with your hands right now, right?
02:53:05 a.m. CHAT: 02:53 a.m. Roxxy: You want to masturbate but can't
02:53:10 a.m. CHAT: 02:53 a.m. Roxxy: If only you could grab a nice ass
02:53:22 a.m. CHAT: 02:53 a.m. Roxxy: Or hold these amazing great titties in the palm of your hand
02:53:33 a.m. CHAT: 02:53 a.m. Roxxy: Maybe that would ease the pain a little bit
02:53:40 a.m. CHAT: 02:53 a.m. Roxxy: But even that is out of your reach
02:53:47 a.m. CHAT: 02:53 a.m. Roxxy: All you can do is wait and pray that I will let you jerk off again
02:53:54 a.m. INFO: Random toy interact
02:53:54 a.m. INFO: Random toy buttplug done
02:53:54 a.m. INFO: Random toy collar done
02:53:54 a.m. INFO: Looking into redistributing clamps that have been on for too long
02:53:54 a.m. INFO: Random toy pain done
02:53:54 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 595 and strictness 2
02:53:54 a.m. INFO: Annoyed by talking chance: 20
02:53:54 a.m. INFO: Toy gag prevented removing gag
02:53:54 a.m. INFO: Random toy gag done
02:53:54 a.m. INFO: Random toy balls done
02:53:54 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 595 and strictness 2
02:53:54 a.m. INFO: Feel like showing power: 53
02:53:54 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:53:55 a.m. CHAT: 02:53 a.m. Roxxy: I want you to kneel for me, toy
02:54:00 a.m. INFO: Min time between stroking passed: 22.5
02:54:00 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 595 and strictness 2
02:54:00 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 595 and strictness 2
02:54:00 a.m. INFO: Choosing module based on the following chances:
02:54:00 a.m. INFO: Tease: 40
02:54:00 a.m. INFO: Sissy: 0
02:54:00 a.m. INFO: Pain: 50
02:54:00 a.m. INFO: Slave: 50
02:54:00 a.m. INFO: Humiliation: 50
02:54:00 a.m. INFO: Selector is 125
02:54:00 a.m. INFO: Pushed 2 to result 2
02:54:00 a.m. INFO: Trying to run module \Session\Modules\Slave\Neutral\PositionTraining.js
02:54:01 a.m. INFO: Trying to run module PositionTraining from category 4 and was in previous module is false
02:54:01 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
02:54:01 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Stroker
02:54:04 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Let's train your position knowledge
02:54:10 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: A quick reminder of all the positions...
02:54:15 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Attention
02:54:18 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Bad bitch
02:54:22 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Bent over
02:54:26 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Bent over open
02:54:30 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Box
02:54:33 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Come fuck me
02:54:37 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Dog
02:54:41 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Judgment
02:54:44 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Kneel
02:54:48 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Listen
02:54:51 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Punishment
02:54:55 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Slut
02:54:58 a.m. CHAT: 02:54 a.m. Roxxy: Spanking
02:55:02 a.m. CHAT: 02:55 a.m. Roxxy: Stand
02:55:06 a.m. CHAT: 02:55 a.m. Roxxy: Stand open
02:55:09 a.m. CHAT: 02:55 a.m. Roxxy: Worship
02:55:16 a.m. CHAT: 02:55 a.m. Roxxy: You are allowed to stop kneeling until we are done with the positions
02:55:26 a.m. CHAT: 02:55 a.m. Roxxy: Then you are to kneel without hesitation again *smile*
02:55:33 a.m. CHAT: 02:55 a.m. Roxxy: We're gonna do something simple
02:55:38 a.m. CHAT: 02:55 a.m. Roxxy: In a moment you'll see a position
02:55:44 a.m. CHAT: 02:55 a.m. Roxxy: I'll go into a few details about it
02:55:49 a.m. CHAT: 02:55 a.m. Roxxy: This way you won't have any excuses..
02:55:55 a.m. CHAT: 02:55 a.m. Roxxy: Once I've finished explaining
02:56:00 a.m. CHAT: 02:56 a.m. Roxxy: You're gonna take the position
02:56:06 a.m. CHAT: 02:56 a.m. Roxxy: And you'll keep the position until the sound of my bell
02:56:12 a.m. CHAT: 02:56 a.m. Roxxy: Understood?
02:56:15 a.m. CHAT: 02:56 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
02:56:15 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 595 and strictness 2
02:56:15 a.m. INFO: Changing merits (level 0) by 12
02:56:15 a.m. CHAT: 02:56 a.m. Roxxy: Excellent
02:56:17 a.m. CHAT: 02:56 a.m. Roxxy: Now then...
02:56:20 a.m. CHAT: 02:56 a.m. Roxxy: This is the Stand open position
02:56:25 a.m. CHAT: 02:56 a.m. Roxxy: Imagine getting my blue balls busted in this
02:56:33 a.m. CHAT: 02:56 a.m. Roxxy: Told that if your heels touch the ground we're starting over..
02:56:40 a.m. CHAT: 02:56 a.m. Roxxy: Hands behind head
02:56:43 a.m. CHAT: 02:56 a.m. Roxxy: Legs apart nicely
02:56:45 a.m. CHAT: 02:56 a.m. Roxxy: Take the position.
02:56:47 a.m. INFO: Waiting for 211 seconds for position training
02:57:49 a.m. CHAT: 02:57 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
03:00:18 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
03:00:19 a.m. CHAT: 03:00 a.m. Roxxy: Come back boy
03:00:26 a.m. CHAT: 03:00 a.m. Roxxy: We're doing 1 more position...
03:00:31 a.m. CHAT: 03:00 a.m. Roxxy: This is the Worship position
03:00:34 a.m. CHAT: 03:00 a.m. Roxxy: Worship
03:00:37 a.m. CHAT: 03:00 a.m. Roxxy: I don't think much explaining is needed here..
03:00:42 a.m. CHAT: 03:00 a.m. Roxxy: Take the position.
03:00:44 a.m. INFO: Waiting for 232 seconds for position training
03:03:51 a.m. CHAT: 03:03 a.m. Slave: Yes Mistress
03:04:36 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
03:04:37 a.m. CHAT: 03:04 a.m. Roxxy: Come back boy
03:04:43 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
03:04:44 a.m. CHAT: 03:04 a.m. Roxxy: We're at the end toy
03:04:48 a.m. CHAT: 03:04 a.m. Roxxy: I hope you enjoyed this too
03:04:51 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 607 and strictness 2
03:04:51 a.m. INFO: Feel like punishing chance: 26
03:04:51 a.m. INFO: Daily merit change modifier: 26
03:04:53 a.m. CHAT: 03:04 a.m. Roxxy: I certainly enjoyed it *laughs seductively*
03:04:57 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 607 and strictness 2
03:04:57 a.m. INFO: Changing merits (level 1) by 47
03:04:57 a.m. INFO: Trying to run link
03:04:57 a.m. INFO: Trying to run chastity link
03:04:57 a.m. INFO: Trying to run chastity link
03:04:57 a.m. INFO: Executing link and adding to history
03:04:58 a.m. CHAT: 03:04 a.m. Roxxy: Can I tell you a secret?
03:05:04 a.m. CHAT: 03:05 a.m. Roxxy: That small part of you, that part you have to fight back every day for me
03:05:14 a.m. CHAT: 03:05 a.m. Roxxy: I LOVE fucking with that part of you
03:05:19 a.m. CHAT: 03:05 a.m. Roxxy: I know it sounds mean, but...
03:05:27 a.m. CHAT: 03:05 a.m. Roxxy: Nothing gets me hotter than watching squirm you when all you want to do is stroke your sore cock and cum
03:05:29 a.m. CHAT: 03:05 a.m. Slave: Torture me Mistress
03:05:39 a.m. CHAT: 03:05 a.m. Roxxy: But you can't because I own you *smile*
03:05:46 a.m. CHAT: 03:05 a.m. Roxxy: And I especially own that dick and the keys to its freedom *evil grin*
03:05:54 a.m. INFO: Random toy interact
03:05:54 a.m. INFO: Random toy buttplug done
03:05:54 a.m. INFO: Random toy collar done
03:05:54 a.m. INFO: Looking into redistributing clamps that have been on for too long
03:05:54 a.m. INFO: Random toy pain done
03:05:54 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 654 and strictness 2
03:05:54 a.m. INFO: Annoyed by talking chance: 20
03:05:54 a.m. INFO: Toy gag prevented removing gag
03:05:54 a.m. INFO: Random toy gag done
03:05:54 a.m. INFO: Random toy balls done
03:05:54 a.m. INFO: Feel like showing power: 53
03:05:54 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
03:05:56 a.m. CHAT: 03:05 a.m. Roxxy: You can get up from your knees now and sit slave
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Min time between stroking passed: 22.5
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 654 and strictness 2
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Calculating mood for 654 and strictness 2
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Choosing module based on the following chances:
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Tease: 40
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Sissy: 0
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Pain: 50
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Slave: 50
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Humiliation: 50
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Selector is 180
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Pushed 5 to result 5
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Pushed 2 to result 7
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Trying to run module \Session\Modules\Humiliation\Neutral\Hypnosis.js
03:06:02 a.m. INFO: Trying to run module Hypnosis from category 7 and was in previous module is false
03:06:03 a.m. CHAT: 03:06 a.m. Roxxy: It's time for some brainwashing
03:06:09 a.m. CHAT: 03:06 a.m. Roxxy: Now put your eyes on the screen and watch the video
03:06:18 a.m. CHAT: 03:06 a.m. Roxxy: Don't you dare look away and make sure your volume is up
03:25:26 a.m. CHAT: 03:25 a.m. Roxxy: If you were here you would watch stuff like this daily *innocently smiles*
03:25:33 a.m. INFO: Trying to run link
03:25:33 a.m. INFO: Trying to run chastity link
03:25:34 a.m. INFO: Executing link and adding to history
03:25:40 a.m. CHAT: 03:25 a.m. Roxxy: Look at that ... *Moans and smiles at you*
03:25:44 a.m. CHAT: 03:25 a.m. Roxxy: This is so hot don't you think?
03:25:52 a.m. CHAT: 03:25 a.m. Roxxy: Let me tell you something about me you might not expect
03:25:59 a.m. INFO: Outfit pieces on right now: 0
03:25:59 a.m. CHAT: 03:25 a.m. Roxxy: I love giving head boy
03:26:11 a.m. CHAT: 03:26 a.m. Roxxy: Do you know what I like about it?
03:26:24 a.m. CHAT: 03:26 a.m. Roxxy: I love the subtle physical responses of a guy
03:26:32 a.m. CHAT: 03:26 a.m. Roxxy: When I tease his cock with the tip of my tongue
03:26:38 a.m. CHAT: 03:26 a.m. Roxxy: The way it grows harder and harder
03:26:43 a.m. CHAT: 03:26 a.m. Roxxy: The tightening of muscles
03:26:47 a.m. CHAT: 03:26 a.m. Roxxy: When I take it in my mouth
03:26:51 a.m. CHAT: 03:26 a.m. Roxxy: The little sighs and moans
03:26:55 a.m. CHAT: 03:26 a.m. Roxxy: As I take it deeper and deeper
03:27:01 a.m. CHAT: 03:27 a.m. Roxxy: There is something I don't like about it though
03:27:06 a.m. CHAT: 03:27 a.m. Roxxy: Can you guess what?
03:27:19 a.m. CHAT: 03:27 a.m. Slave: It isnt me?
03:27:27 a.m. CHAT: 03:27 a.m. Slave: No Mistress
03:27:38 a.m. CHAT: 03:27 a.m. Slave: I can't guess
03:28:54 a.m. CHAT: 03:28 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
03:28:58 a.m. CHAT: 03:28 a.m. Slave: I am sorry Mistress
4 a.m. CHAT: 03:28 a.m. Slave: I am on the edge
03:28:58 a.m. CHAT: 03:28 a.m. Slave: I am sorry Mistress
2. Interaction or feedback doesn't work ever. I have often ended up in sessions repeating tasks I have already done and wish I could do once a month or eliminate from the code. The safeword and all responses aside from the preset ones do not invoke a response and are not even commented on.
3. Loading saves doesn't work
4. Pictures cycle between 2 or 3 fully clothed images from a single domme directory and no others for the full tease duration.