FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
andyupnaway
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by andyupnaway »

aelskling wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:25 pm
Easiest way ist to just play the online EOS version: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37050

No GuideMe needed for that.
Duh... skipped right over that. Thanks...like a I said...NOOB here.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

andyupnaway wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:08 pm
Duh... skipped right over that. Thanks...like a I said...NOOB here.
Just be aware that endless mode stops after few floors and you need guideme for that. Normal version is just fine in EOS.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

andyupnaway wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:55 pm Also, would appreciate any tips on how best to configure/setup for the experience. PM's are fine if you prefer not to clog up this thread.
Important with all tease is to get a good calibration. There is usually a calibration signal in the beginning, but personally I have a hard time calibrating correctly using that, I rather play a "dummy round" to find the correct levels (which kind of ruins the first time experience of a tease... :-/ ).

If you prefer to calibrate like this there are a few good advice I can give. Firstly make sure you haven't maxed out the input range of your stim device. You want to use as much of the dynamic range as possible, without hitting the limit. Once and awhile, in an intense part, turn up the volume of your computer output one step. You should feel a distinkt increase in the feeling. If you don't feel any change, your are already at max input volume to your device, and you need to reduce the volume on your computer and instead turn up the settings on your stim box.

Secondly, don't fiddle to much with the settings based on just one session in the tease. Some are less intense, so you may increase your setting, the next one is more intense, and you lower the setting. You will end up just fiddling with the settings up and down and loose track of what is what!

E-Tower is, I think, a great calibration tease and I use it myself to "benchmark" new equipment or configurations. Play a full round in Easy mode to start with, not tweaking the settings to much during the round. If you fail to reach the top, your setting is to high, you received to much stimulation. If you reach the top, your setting is to low, you should be struggling more! Adjust accordingly, and play again. :-)
verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by verynicekojak »

I haven't read everything in this topic (sorry) but I searched and I see that "Electrastim Axis" doesn't appear here. I have this device. It is also controlled by volume level and not frequency. And because of that Tower is not playable on EA. Either pain is not painful or tease it to intense. You need to have different volume levels for those two.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

verynicekojak wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:15 pm I haven't read everything in this topic (sorry) but I searched and I see that "Electrastim Axis" doesn't appear here. I have this device. It is also controlled by volume level and not frequency. And because of that Tower is not playable on EA. Either pain is not painful or tease it to intense. You need to have different volume levels for those two.
You might want to search for 2B in this topic. There is link to modded version for guideme where you can download louder pain files.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

verynicekojak wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:15 pm I haven't read everything in this topic (sorry) but I searched and I see that "Electrastim Axis" doesn't appear here. I have this device. It is also controlled by volume level and not frequency. And because of that Tower is not playable on EA. Either pain is not painful or tease it to intense. You need to have different volume levels for those two.
In Guideme version you can also quite easy mod the files yourself. All pain files start with x in filename, the rest is tease. Use the program Mp3Gain (old, but simple, free, and works) to lower the gain (the volume) of all stim files. You might be tempted to instead increase the gain of the pain files, but this is no good option, it will cause clipping.
Xyrexus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xyrexus »

Is endless mode only supposed to be in 1.4? I download this a little bit ago, but I think it was the same link, but endless mode isn't in the 2.3 executable?
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Yes, endless mode is only available in 1.4, that's why the 1.4.xml is still included in the newest download files and could be run with the same audio/pic files.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion