[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI Java] Spicy (Closed Alpha)

Post by GodDragon »

Spielers wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:20 pm Hey how is the process are images videos and co available?
For those part of the closed alpha, yes.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

I just released version 0.1.5 to all the closed alpha testers. Thanks for the reports and the interest in the project!

This update should fix quite a few crashes/issues that were related to clamps. This should work now hopefully.
A few typos were fixed too.
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hi

Did a session recently.
No major bugs seen, only a few things I would reconsider (or maybe i'm just a weak sub :))
  • Anal metronome at +200BPM is too fast.
  • tying your balls while there are clothespins on is pretty difficult to do. Best to remove them, tie them up and apply them again.
  • A whole anal session with clothespins on your balls and shaft is quite difficult to do.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

DV8ion wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:06 pm Hi

Did a session recently.
No major bugs seen, only a few things I would reconsider (or maybe i'm just a weak sub :))
  • Anal metronome at +200BPM is too fast.
  • tying your balls while there are clothespins on is pretty difficult to do. Best to remove them, tie them up and apply them again.
  • A whole anal session with clothespins on your balls and shaft is quite difficult to do.
Thank you very much! Really appreciate the feedback!
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

Would it be possible to be part of this closed alpha?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Just a quick update:

I have been making progress throughout the many days that have passed already. Question is: Would you guys prefer a release that is playable but might sometimes contain bugs and might not be as polished yet or do you prefer to wait for a more polished build?
Not that spicy does not already have more features than most personalities but some transitions and sentences might repeat, some things might be not as well balanced yet etc. So what do you prefer? I would love to hear some opinions on this, because my list of features, "fixes" and ideas is long and I am afraid of just keeping this unreleased because I might never be satisfied with it :whistle:
CeDia74
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by CeDia74 »

Hi there!

I'd say go for it. I figure most people would have an idea what to expect from an alpha/beta test, and it means you're getting more eyes on it during development. If you feel like it's in a place where you can open things up a bit more, then it might be a good time to do so.

Of course, it's totally your call at the end of the day. Don't feel pressured, and absolutely feel free to take your time.

Thanks for all your work, and all the best!~
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

CeDia74 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:38 pm Hi there!

I'd say go for it. I figure most people would have an idea what to expect from an alpha/beta test, and it means you're getting more eyes on it during development. If you feel like it's in a place where you can open things up a bit more, then it might be a good time to do so.

Of course, it's totally your call at the end of the day. Don't feel pressured, and absolutely feel free to take your time.

Thanks for all your work, and all the best!~
Thanks for your honest opinion. I am basically in the same mindset right now, just wanted to see whether the community is fine with an unpolished release.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

ruinedboy0 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:00 pm I agree with CeDia74, release a version maybe not as polished as you want, but indicate that it's still under developpement. And maybe you can also get more feedbacks.
This!
Signed, same opinion here,... if a user download and test a so called 'beta' version, then it's his decision to do so.
As already stated, the possibility of having more eyes on it, getting feedback and bugreports is better than if you working on it behind shut doors until it's 'finished' (as a developer you know that such a thing will never be 'finished'). ;-)

Let the user decide if he want to try such an unpolished beta or not, if you call it a 'beta-version', everyone who actually test this was warned well enough by calling it 'beta'.

Best greetings,
markus
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

markus wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:23 pm
ruinedboy0 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:00 pm I agree with CeDia74, release a version maybe not as polished as you want, but indicate that it's still under developpement. And maybe you can also get more feedbacks.
This!
Signed, same opinion here,... if a user download and test a so called 'beta' version, then it's his decision to do so.
As already stated, the possibility of having more eyes on it, getting feedback and bugreports is better than if you working on it behind shut doors until it's 'finished' (as a developer you know that such a thing will never be 'finished'). ;-)

Let the user decide if he want to try such an unpolished beta or not, if you call it a 'beta-version', everyone who actually test this was warned well enough by calling it 'beta'.

Best greetings,
markus
Thanks. I guess I will schedule beta release very soon. Stay tuned. :-D
nvx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by nvx »

Just got done with a session with my first anal instructions and it seemed a little too hard for the first time. It gave my biggest dildo to fuck right off the bat (which is over 2x the diameter of my smallest) which I just ignored because it would be too much for me, and then it also said "I'll start off slow" and immediately jumped into over 3x a second metronome. My anal training level is at 1 so not sure why it would be this rough, might want to look into tuning it down a little bit. Overall loving it so far though!

Edit: I realized why it gave me the largest dildo immediately, it was because it had me wearing plugs throughout, so no bug there! It was just using the size of the largest plug it had me wear when getting the dildo for the task. Only thing is it kept having me take out plugs and put in the next biggest, which got to be too big for me as well. For reference I had the session time set at 90 minutes, so this may have lead to more loops than if I kept it at the normal time (which I have now reverted to). My suggestion would be to maybe add a give up option when inserting plug/dildo that adds punishment points. That way you can continue the session even if it gets to be too much while still encouraging you to try to insert the larger toy. Also maybe a give up option when told to edge in cage with vibrator, as I also can find that impossible sometimes.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

nvx wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:50 am Just got done with a session with my first anal instructions and it seemed a little too hard for the first time. It gave my biggest dildo to fuck right off the bat (which is over 2x the diameter of my smallest) which I just ignored because it would be too much for me, and then it also said "I'll start off slow" and immediately jumped into over 3x a second metronome. My anal training level is at 1 so not sure why it would be this rough, might want to look into tuning it down a little bit. Overall loving it so far though!

Edit: I realized why it gave me the largest dildo immediately, it was because it had me wearing plugs throughout, so no bug there! It was just using the size of the largest plug it had me wear when getting the dildo for the task. Only thing is it kept having me take out plugs and put in the next biggest, which got to be too big for me as well. For reference I had the session time set at 90 minutes, so this may have lead to more loops than if I kept it at the normal time (which I have now reverted to). My suggestion would be to maybe add a give up option when inserting plug/dildo that adds punishment points. That way you can continue the session even if it gets to be too much while still encouraging you to try to insert the larger toy. Also maybe a give up option when told to edge in cage with vibrator, as I also can find that impossible sometimes.
Thanks for the feedback.

Yes I will have to finetune stuff like that. The size was very likely due to the previous buttplugs. I didn't take into account that you might have buttplugs that you aren't able to use yet. I will definitely add this to the personality. The metronome still needs a bit of a tuning aswell, I'd agree.

But I am very happy that you love it so far :-D 90 minutes should be perfectly fine though. But I will finetune the buttplug exchange based on your feedback. What I notice is that running for like 45 minutes you often don't reach any big buttplug that's why I haven't experienced that yet.

Give up option sounds good to me!

EDIT: Found a bug in the anal bpm thing. It started with the max bpm instead with like 30. Lol :whistle:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

A short update on the current progress:

I am planning on having a betaish release for everyone ready very soon. Maybe even today (sunday) or at least in the following week. I will have to do some test runs and after that I will publish the version for everyone to play around with or more like to be played around with :whistle:
hzsmd
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by hzsmd »

I think, all of us are thrilled to see it! :-D
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zamak »

Any news?
I would like to try it!