[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Post by Spielers »

i get a new toy and set it up and i find Lovense Max and Lovense Hush.
It is only available over the personality setting, but not in the inital set up. Does it really work with Lovenese or is it just a test. Because if it works, then i will buy Lovense too :)
Nasserhut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nasserhut »

I have the same problems with the memory game and i dont understand your describtion how to delete it.
maybe you could explain it for dummies? :-D
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GoudDeal »

Nasserhut wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:51 pm I have the same problems with the memory game and i dont understand your describtion how to delete it.
When the memory game starts, look for a phrase the personality says. Then, using notepad++, search in the personality folder (which should be /your teaseAI folder/personality/Spicy) the script that contain that said phrase using CTRL + f in notepad. When you find it, simply delete the file you found the phrase in
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Nasserhut wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:51 pm I have the same problems with the memory game and i dont understand your describtion how to delete it.
you need to delete \Personalities\Spicy\Session\Modules\Games\MissingCardMemory.js
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

Nasserhut wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:52 pm Hi
can i deactivate chores somehow? I have rarely time to use this software and sessions are always denied because i cant do chores.
Greetings
Are you full time? Because in part time chores shouldn't be required.
Spielers wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:15 am
Nasserhut wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:51 pm<br class="excludedBG purifiedBG">I have the same problems with the memory game and i dont understand your describtion how to delete it.<br class="excludedBG purifiedBG">maybe you could explain it for dummies? :-D<br class="excludedBG purifiedBG">
<br class="excludedBG purifiedBG"><br class="excludedBG purifiedBG">you need to delete \Personalities\Spicy\Session\Modules\Games\MissingCardMemory.js
Correct.
Spielers wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:45 pm i get a new toy and set it up and i find Lovense Max and Lovense Hush.<br class="excludedBG purifiedBG">It is only available over the personality setting, but not in the inital set up. Does it really work with Lovenese or is it just a test. Because if it works, then i will buy Lovense too :)
Max has kind of full support when stroking, hush isn't full added yet. But yes, generally there are internal functions that remotely control all of them. If you wish to write your own modules feel free to do so.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:05 pm
Spielers wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:45 pm i get a new toy and set it up and i find Lovense Max and Lovense Hush.<br class="excludedBG purifiedBG">It is only available over the personality setting, but not in the inital set up. Does it really work with Lovenese or is it just a test. Because if it works, then i will buy Lovense too :)
Max has kind of full support when stroking, hush isn't full added yet. But yes, generally there are internal functions that remotely control all of them. If you wish to write your own modules feel free to do so.
Get this support of Lovense Max and Lovense Hush brings spicy to a new Level, I will order this two and try it out :D :)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Spielers wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:03 pm
GodDragon wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:05 pm
Get this support of Lovense Max and Lovense Hush brings spicy to a new Level, I will order this two and try it out :D :)
I own a domi now as well, so I might add and test it with that too
Silverx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Silverx »

Hello is spankz choire implemented yet? whenever i press on the option to enter it it says i need a membership from the shop
the problem is the shop doesn't have a membership only atonement.
would you help me please?
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Silverx wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:04 am Hello is spankz choire implemented yet? whenever i press on the option to enter it it says i need a membership from the shop
the problem is the shop doesn't have a membership only atonement.
would you help me please?
Sorry, it is currently not implemented yet :no:
Groove
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Groove »

Is there a way to disable when she makes you write the red numbers during punishments? Even from coding... I don't like time wasting, even though the idea is quite brilliant. But that's not for me. I would also like to disable oral training, if possible. Can you help me out? Thank you
Terminus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Terminus »

Well, first I would like to thank GodDragon for this amazing little piece of software, and also the people who - with code snippets or helpful tips - have made this thread live till today.

Two small comments:

Would it be possible for Princess/Mistress/Goddess to uncage a chastity loser slave before she wreaks havoc on his poor balls? That ball-trap cage is tight, tight, tight and while light or medium slaps or flicks are bearable, I've had to "cheat" on the hard punch/slap a few times already.

I was also looking forward to the "free-time" exercises, but while every picture has an hardcoded name, there are none to be found in the images/spicy folder. I surmise that they must exist, somewhere, and perhaps GodDragon you still have them lying somewhere? -- I tried finding pics online going by the descriptions in the js code but I'm not getting much - like for instance, a second version of the bird dog (?))

Anyway, thanks again :-)
mailalert
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mailalert »

hello guys,
how should I make this works?>
1. Sometimes I've got error message 'this content has been removed for violating tumblrs community guidelines'.
2. Spicy should show me 100 pictures, but single one wasnt showed - it is possible to repair it? And remove rating?
3. Spicy asked me to edge few times, that was ok :D but after that I should get shoelaces and it got stucked .. I have to turn t off, it is possible to write any command to continue?
4. today I should write some numbers during black screen, but there wasnt black screen and numbers at all :) and it's pretty diffucult to solve it :)
5. it is possible to disable doing any positions? it's really boring

any ideas how to solve this mystery?
sklavephilipp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by sklavephilipp »

Spielers wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:45 pm i get a new toy and set it up and i find Lovense Max and Lovense Hush.
It is only available over the personality setting, but not in the inital set up. Does it really work with Lovenese or is it just a test. Because if it works, then i will buy Lovense too :)
Where did you found it. I have looked for it, but I can't find it.
I have them both
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

sklavephilipp wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:24 am
Spielers wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:45 pm i get a new toy and set it up and i find Lovense Max and Lovense Hush.
I have them both
1. ask you assistent for settings
2. add new toy
3. other
4. go though the questions
sklavephilipp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by sklavephilipp »

Spielers wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:17 am
sklavephilipp wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:24 am
I have them both
1. ask you assistent for settings
2. add new toy
3. other
4. go though the questions
Thank you