[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Post by TanyaHumble »

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for! Time to test the new numbers~ :w00t:
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

been trying to add some chastity spice to the script and was wondering if this would work. This is SlaveDailyTask.js. My understanding is that if the user is forced locked he is already in chastity and will get both times added, and if he is only in chastity the second one will only trigger? Looking at the other cases they seem to have "fall backs" but here I assume it's just going to go down to the generate line and it should work? Also I changed the "switch (randomInteger)" at the beginning so it has a chance to land on the new case.

Code: Select all

case 20:
		if (!isForcedLockedUp()) {
			lines.add('I am adding time to your sentance because I can');
			lines.add('192 hours to be excact');
			addLockUpTime(192);
                if (isInChastity()) {
			lines.add('I just love the thought of you in chastity so I want you do embrace that feeling');
                    	lines.add('Chastity is a life style and you need to train hard to be good at it! %EmoteHappy%');
		    	lines.add('So I am adding even more time to your chastity, thank me for adding another 96 hours pet');
                    	addLockUpTime(96);
			break;
                }

generateNoCummingDailyInstructions(lines);
                break;	
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

No the previous didn't work, as I feared I know to little to understand why. But did this edit instead.

Code: Select all

case 20:
	lines.add('I am adding time to your sentance because I can');
	lines.add('192 hours to be excact');
	addLockUpTime(192);
	break;
default:
	break;
now it will just add the time assuming that one is locked. Don't know what will happen if you don't have a sentence and it adds it. Probably the user will serve the time not knowing and when is set it will continue it.
Wei Wuxian
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Wei Wuxian »

Did anyone find a solution to this?
xlx
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by xlx »

I had a session and as a toy it was a fleshlight. But it wasn't used, and I've read the log and I can't determine why it wasn't used.No further instructions except to prepare it
uniserveall
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by uniserveall »

xlx wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:52 pm I had a session and as a toy it was a fleshlight. But it wasn't used, and I've read the log and I can't determine why it wasn't used.No further instructions except to prepare it
I had the same thing, I think there's an assumption that once you retrieve it you're supposed to use it. Looking at the code there's no further handling for it, so that's my best guess as to the intention of that instruction.
uniserveall
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by uniserveall »

Hey all :wave:

Not sure if many people are still lurking in this thread, but I'll give this a shot anyway:

I'm currently working on a bathroom control module for Spicy, but I'm finding writing the messages a bit tedious and its slowing the whole thing down. Would anyone want to collaborate on this?

As bathroom control is a daily thing I want there to be a lot of variety in the responses so it would be nice to get a range of different messages for each situation.

Happy to provide a Google Doc, or sheet to work together on this!

When it's looking more completed I'll do a PR to the original script and we'll see if we can awaken GodDragoner from their slumber.
chess8
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chess8 »

uniserveall wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:51 pm Hey all :wave:

Not sure if many people are still lurking in this thread, but I'll give this a shot anyway:

I'm currently working on a bathroom control module for Spicy, but I'm finding writing the messages a bit tedious and its slowing the whole thing down. Would anyone want to collaborate on this?

As bathroom control is a daily thing I want there to be a lot of variety in the responses so it would be nice to get a range of different messages for each situation.

Happy to provide a Google Doc, or sheet to work together on this!

When it's looking more completed I'll do a PR to the original script and we'll see if we can awaken GodDragoner from their slumber.
With that little information given, you've earned yourself 5 days of cold showers only. :-D