[Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Augustulus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI Java] Spicy (Open Alpha | 16.12 | v0.1.5.1)

Post by Augustulus »

letsplay wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:28 pm Yes, I have done it exactly like that.

I have the Tease AI1.4 version and java 14 as indicated in the installation. But only the images inside / images / spicy and the tumblr links are shown.

Sometimes the images of the positions within fitness also fail.

It's a bit strange, because I have repeated it step by step and the same thing keeps happening.

Thanks for helping...! :wave:
Hmm, interesting. Do you have already looked inside the session logs?
If you go into Tease AI Java/Logs and open the latest session log, there should be somewhere more towards the start of the file a line similar to this one:

Code: Select all

03:32:47 nachm. INFO: Loaded 32 picture sets for Jia
Jia is my domme, so the name there should match yours.

Also make sure that the folder structure for your domme is correct. You should have a single folder where all your set folders are inside and directly in these subfolders should be the images.
Like this:

Code: Select all

domme-folder
|- set folder 1
|            |- image 1
...         ...
|            |- image n
| - set folder 2
|             |- image 1
...          ...
What format do your images have? I don't know which files are supported but at least *.jpg files. If you have only files with the ending *.jpeg inside you could rename all the file endings to *.jpg and see if this then works. Don't worry about any warnings while you rename the files. Renaming will not break any of the files.

I don't have a folder for "fitness" in my spicy installation?
Do you mean the Images/Spicy/Positions folder?
I don't have any problems loading them.

Do you have the images stored on an external hard drive which is sometimes loading slowly and therefore displaying them fails?

I guess the best way to localize the error would be seeing what's inside the log.
Nasserhut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nasserhut »

Hiho.
Damn this is kind of complex here to get it running :-D
I downloaded "Spicy quick start" and managet to go throu the initial setup and i added all the folders in the settings.

First problem
She wanted to show me pictures of positions the user should take, there where no pictures and i could find any in the folders.
second problem
She wanted to show me 100 pictures to vote for (1-10) but there where no pictures.

Is there a base picture set i need to download and install?
She showed me some pictures from the other folders but not the spicy specific ones i think.

The log was strangely only the first 30 minutes, after that the log was empty
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

Nasserhut wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:48 am
First problem
She wanted to show me pictures of positions the user should take, there where no pictures and i could find any in the folders.
second problem
She wanted to show me 100 pictures to vote for (1-10) but there where no pictures.

She showed me some pictures from the other folders but not the spicy specific ones i think.
yes for the first problem, you need to download the pic and audio and videos from the first post and add it in TeaseAIJava/Images(/Spicy/Assistant) and in TeaseAIJava/Videos/Spicy and in TeaseAIJava/Audio/Spicy

The second problem should normaly show you pictures from the web, or from your own categories pics, normally this should work
Nasserhut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nasserhut »

Spielers wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:27 pm
Nasserhut wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:48 am
First problem
second problem

yes for the first problem, you need to download the pic and audio and videos from the first post and add it in TeaseAIJava/Images(/Spicy/Assistant) and in TeaseAIJava/Videos/Spicy and in TeaseAIJava/Audio/Spicy

The second problem should normaly show you pictures from the web, or from your own categories pics, normally this should work
Thank you very much :-D That will help a lot.
But whats with the Sounds folder? How should the path look like? Maybe i cant read.... :blush: But the naming is not consistant in the first post and download. In the download its called spicy Audio, in the post its called "Sounds"
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Nasserhut wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:15 pm But whats with the Sounds folder? How should the path look like? Maybe i cant read.... :blush: But the naming is not consistant in the first post and download. In the download its called spicy Audio, in the post its called "Sounds"
TeaseAIJava/Audio/Spicy
and no s at the end
the funny point is, in the not quickstart version there are allready folders :P
Nasserhut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nasserhut »

Spielers wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:47 pm
Nasserhut wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:15 pm But whats with the Sounds folder? How should the path look like? Maybe i cant read.... :blush: But the naming is not consistant in the first post and download. In the download its called spicy Audio, in the post its called "Sounds"
TeaseAIJava/Audio/Spicy
and no s at the end
the funny point is, in the not quickstart version there are allready folders :P
dddaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnnn XD
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Tried to do the exercise program today and all the images are missing from images/spicy . In fact there isn't even a exercise folder there.
Sundew
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sundew »

Hi, I love the program but recently found a problem with the chores function;

Whenever I choose to do a chore and set f.e. 25 minutes as free time, I come back about 25 minutes later and Vivienne is malding and saying that it's way too fast... I even tested it and came back exactly 25 minutes later and still the programm says it is way too fast. Has anyone else experienced this?
SettlersX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SettlersX »

Thanks for the Amazing software it work very well!
I hope you get time to update the video pack. You have done an amazing job selecting video content. Thanks.

Suggestions for Academy:
- Blowjob class (Suck, blow, DT)
- Dog class (Collar, leash, water bowl...)
- Bondage class -> (The Duchy -> assignment)

The ability to reduce the amount of stroke task?
The program offend go in to stroke loop...
Maybe show video/pictur while stroke task?

Anyway thanks for all the work the dev have done on the project!
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Post by malibu900 »

TheBoiiiWhoLived wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:50 am
I updated both of my CountdownEnd and FeetWorship versions, in case someone is interested feel free to pm.

Moreover, I built a python script to automatically remove the "failed images" from the Downloaded Images folder, and consequently remove the error URL from the associated tumblr URL files and remove the entry in ImageTags. I usually run this while playing or to clean up before/after a session. In the end, I hope that my URL files only contain working images by removing the faulty entries step-by-step.

If someone is interested, feel free to ask.

Would be great to get the community going so that everyone could do an additional module to drive the variety up. Would love it. I am currently planning to extending the modules step-by-step myself too if I find some spare time.
I would definitely be interested in the python script. It seems nearly half of the tumblr images from the stock tumblrs have been removed, and I'm constantly wanking off to pictures of "This content has been removed." lol

Also, I am a complete novice when it comes to computer stuff. Is a special program necessary to run the python script? Thanks!
That's what she said
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Manolas Smith »

Hi guys!
A few days ago I downloaded Spicy and I'm loving it. It has improved a lot since the last time I tried it! Congratulations on that. I've been checking the posts in this thread and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong about a couple things:

* Is the shop working? I can get in the menu but there's nothing there (only the return button)
* Is the academy working? Again, I get to a menu with several buttons but none of them seem to work.

I would like to have the best experience possibly with it and the shop and the academy apparently give access to several stuff I'd like to try :-)

Thanks in advance!
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Hi! just had a question, I downloaded Spicy for the first time and I'm trying to set it up. I downloaded the quick start guide, and it mentions the URL images will be preset, but I'm not seeing any URL's in the media settings. Is that normal?
Spoiler: show

Goddess Lisa Points: 125

GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GoudDeal »

forbiddendesire wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:34 pm Hi! just had a question, I downloaded Spicy for the first time and I'm trying to set it up. I downloaded the quick start guide, and it mentions the URL images will be preset, but I'm not seeing any URL's in the media settings. Is that normal?

Is your URL Files folder empty ? The folder should be at TeaseAI Java/Images/System. If it is empty then I'd say there has been a problem when you copied the files from the quick start or from the download itself. Try downloading it again and copy the files again and after making sure the folder isn't empty, try to make a post in the TeaseAI Java development thread
Manolas Smith wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:50 pm Hi guys!
A few days ago I downloaded Spicy and I'm loving it. It has improved a lot since the last time I tried it! Congratulations on that. I've been checking the posts in this thread and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong about a couple things:

* Is the shop working? I can get in the menu but there's nothing there (only the return button)
* Is the academy working? Again, I get to a menu with several buttons but none of them seem to work.

I would like to have the best experience possibly with it and the shop and the academy apparently give access to several stuff I'd like to try :-)

Thanks in advance!
I haven't "played" a lot but I've been doing daily tease for around a week and a half and the shop was unlocked for me.
If you are part-time, there should be an option to become full-time. If you are already full time, I had an option called "Atonement" that allowed me to pay gold to reduce my punishment points. I'm not sure if you have to have punishment points to unlock this option but it was there for me. That's the only two options I saw, maybe there is more.
As for the Academy, it is working. As you advance in your "relationship" with your domme, you'll unlock classes and be able to enroll for one of them. I don't know what the condition to unlock them are tho.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

GoudDeal wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:44 pm
forbiddendesire wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:34 pm Hi! just had a question, I downloaded Spicy for the first time and I'm trying to set it up. I downloaded the quick start guide, and it mentions the URL images will be preset, but I'm not seeing any URL's in the media settings. Is that normal?

Is your URL Files folder empty ? The folder should be at TeaseAI Java/Images/System. If it is empty then I'd say there has been a problem when you copied the files from the quick start or from the download itself. Try downloading it again and copy the files again and after making sure the folder isn't empty, try to make a post in the TeaseAI Java development thread
Yes my URL files folder was empty. I redownloaded it from the TAI Java thread, I think the quickstart guide doesn't have an Images folder and the version of the personality and TAI-Java both seem outdated since it asks to update both right away when you open it. Seems to be working now, thanks!
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

grem51
Explorer
Explorer

Post by grem51 »

Hello everyone !

I was curious about this TeaseAI Java version, so I installed it with the Spicy personnality.
Everything works fine, but I would like to change the voice from MaryTTS.
I searched on their site, there are others voices available, I tried some manipulations but I don't get how to change the voice.
Is anyone know how to have another voice ?