Mega Sharing Zones of Book Guy

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Mega Sharing Zones of Book Guy

Post by CH Hero »

I just saw this now and agree it sucks giant, shit-covered ass. I wonder if there is some way to help. Perhaps Mega would be willing to hire me to watch hundreds of hours of cock hero videos so I can tell them it was awesome.... I mean... depicts no children or animals in any offensive or illegal manner. The post they put on the Mega site certainly could cause serious reputation problems if they decided to release any personal information. When someone only catalogs stuff that someone else created, it should not fall on any kind of mud-slinging the way Mega is flinging it around. That just pisses me off :shoot:
leonscott2048
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by leonscott2048 »

CH Hero wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:59 am I just saw this now and agree it sucks giant, shit-covered ass. I wonder if there is some way to help. Perhaps Mega would be willing to hire me to watch hundreds of hours of cock hero videos so I can tell them it was awesome.... I mean... depicts no children or animals in any offensive or illegal manner. The post they put on the Mega site certainly could cause serious reputation problems if they decided to release any personal information. When someone only catalogs stuff that someone else created, it should not fall on any kind of mud-slinging the way Mega is flinging it around. That just pisses me off :shoot:

You are right and I am devastated by this step from MEGA I was happy that I have a place where I can watch all the best cock hero videos. It don't have any violation it was a simple PMV. Is there anything that can be done In order to get back all the videos we had in the first place. We can contribute some money if it needs to be but I really want to have those videos back.

Please let me know if you have found any way to access those videos anywhere on the web.

Feel free to connect with me on reddit: leon_scott
or drop me an email:- [email protected]
ThrowAwaySumDay
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ThrowAwaySumDay »

Does anyone have a Mega link for CH Faster Than 6, it's in Files-B but when I click on that link it has a message about objectionable content...does anyone know if this video actual contains that? If it's clean, I'm still looking for it.

I'm looking for this, I'm trying to get all the 4k releases. Yes, I know there is a torrent link in the thread, but it's dead. :-(
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

ThrowAwaySumDay wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:50 pm when I click on that link it has a message about objectionable content...does anyone know if this video actual contains that? If it's clean
This is just a message from Mega to keep DMCA off their back. Someone launched a wave of complaints, so that's why. For more details, read the previous messages.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
ThrowAwaySumDay
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ThrowAwaySumDay »

doremi wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:29 am
ThrowAwaySumDay wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:50 pm when I click on that link it has a message about objectionable content...does anyone know if this video actual contains that? If it's clean
This is just a message from Mega to keep DMCA off their back. Someone launched a wave of complaints, so that's why. For more details, read the previous messages.

That's what I figured. Still looking for CH Faster Than 6 though.