Orgasm Denial Project

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
pagankinktress
Explorer
Explorer

Orgasm Denial Project

Post by pagankinktress »

Hello friends,

I'm working on a little research project covering the topic of orgasm denial and/or orgasm control. What I'd like to do is set up relatively informal online interviews either via email or Yahoo IM over the next couple of weeks with those who would like to share their thoughts, insights and experiences with orgasm denial. I'm interested in talking to dominants or submissives, males and females, who have something to say about this theme.

If I use quotes or input from your interview, your true identity will never be revealed; confidentiality is the utmost priority. The essay on orgasm denial will contain bits from these conversations and will appear in an upcoming feature on my blog/website.

Please PM me if you might be interested in participating in this project. And mods, if it is not appropriate for me to post this here, please forgive me; I will understand if you need to relocate or remove my inquiry. =)

Thanks!
XOXO
Ivy

My websites
Carnal Carnival
Bohemian Rhapsodee
Twitter: Pagankinktress
poppet
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Orgasm Denial Project

Post by poppet »

I would be willing to interview. I am submissive male currently locked. You can contact me at little.poppet on yahoo IM.
yamaonda157
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yamaonda157 »

I'd be happy to do it by e-mail. I'm sub male and my e-mail is yamaonda157!sbcglobal.net. Take care.

Steve
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tdrules »

oh btw you can pm me at jbradley_1977
TDRULES