[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Post by TanyaHumble »

Fixed missing letter and a word that was misspelled.

Place in
MissBlue\Custom\Modules_Play
Attachments
AThousandStrokes.zip
(2.32 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Fixed a variable that was in the wrong position ( this took way longer to solve because I'm really bad at it )

Was

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @ChangeVar[AV_RamdomResult]=[AV_Ramdom1]-[AV_UserNumber1]
and it displayed a negative value

changed to

@NullResponse @ChangeVar[AV_RamdomResult]=[AV_UserNumber1]-[AV_Ramdom1]
Place in
MissBlue\Custom\Modules_Play
Attachments
PickANumber.zip
(1.61 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Ran in to a little problem from EndScript_RESTRICTED.

@Variable[OrgasmControl]=[1] @NullResponse @CheckFlag(WantToCum,OCF)
@Variable[OrgasmControl]=[1] @NullResponse @Goto(Deny General)
@Variable[OrgasmControl]=[2] @NullResponse @Goto(Denial Punishment)
@Variable[OrgasmControl]=[3] @NullResponse @Goto(Dice)
@Variable[OrgasmControl]=[4] @NullResponse @Goto(Denial Punishment)
@Variable[OrgasmControl]=[5] @NullResponse @Goto(Permanent)
@Variable[OrgasmControl]=[6] @NullResponse @Goto(Set Record)
@Variable[OrgasmControl]=[7] @NullResponse @SetVar[OrgasmControl]=[0] @Goto(Deny General)
@Variable[OrgasmControl]=[8] @NullResponse @Goto(Pick A Number)
@NullResponse @SetVar[OrgasmControl]=[0] @Goto(Deny General)
I don't remember asking to cum so the flag WantToCum should not have been active ( I accidentally deleted the log file :-/ ) and I triggered the first line.

here is where I ended up

(OCF)
@Variable[DaysSinceOrgasm]<[2] @NullResponse @Goto(Go To Deny)
@Variable[DaysSinceOrgasm]=[7] @NullResponse @Goto(OCF Week)
@Variable[DaysSinceOrgasm]=[8] @NullResponse @Goto(OCF Week)
@Variable[DaysSinceOrgasm]=[9] @NullResponse @Goto(OCF Week)
@Variable[DaysSinceOrgasm]>[27] @NullResponse @Goto(OCF End)
@Variable[DaysSinceOrgasm]>[13] @NullResponse @Goto(OFC Two Weeks)
@NullResponse @Chance50(Deny General)

(General OFC Denial)
@NullResponse @Goto(OCF1,OCF2,OCF3,OCF4,OCF5,OCF6,OCF7)
I have 18 in the Variable DaysSinceOrgasm so where do you think I end up?

If you guessed

then you are correct because that's where I ended up.

What should happen is

And it would send me to the label "OFC Two Weeks"

Yet again I feel like it's "RapidCodeOn" that somehow messes it up, because I ran an edited version without it and changed the variable to different settings and the Variables worked like they should. NOW since I'm a dumb ass and deleted the log file I can't prove it so I won't make any changes for now. If anyone else has any input please let me know.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi again! :wave:
TanyaHumble wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:08 pm I really struggle with the "deeper" stuff like variables
Don't hesitate to ask, like with most stuff in life, ... once you have understood it, it's totally easy. ;-)

I hope you don't mind, ... I am in the mood for some (I try to keep it short) general scripting hints (since this is a forum, maybe somebody else also read and profit from that).

- Create a folder / installation for testing only, I would recommend to copy and paste your game folder, and install Awakening in it, test with Awakening, ... why I recommend Awakening for testing is not to advertise it, but simply because you seem to have stumbled over that 'line-eating-problem' of the original Tai (I get back to this down below).
Also in such a test-installation you can try and test the craziest stuff, delete all variables or vocabs, or modules and leave just one in that folder in order to test a whole 'cycle' -> Stroke -> Module -> Link -> Stroke.
Whenever you want to test a part of a script or such, just put it in the start-script.
---> I do all my testing exactly that way.

Here you could also start to write small test-scripts, watch how they work, how the values of variables changes and so on (CTRL+F11 in Awakening shows you the 'flow' of a script).

- Use 'Notepad++' as your text-editor, it's 'find in files'-feature is really mighty, I couldn't imagine scripting without that anymore.

- Use copy & paste whenever it comes to 'write' commands, that way you avoid typos.

TanyaHumble wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:52 pm here is where I ended up

(OCF)
@Variable[DaysSinceOrgasm]<[2] @NullResponse @Goto(Go To Deny)
@Variable[DaysSinceOrgasm]=[7] @NullResponse @Goto(OCF Week)
@Variable[DaysSinceOrgasm]=[8] @NullResponse @Goto(OCF Week)
@Variable[DaysSinceOrgasm]=[9] @NullResponse @Goto(OCF Week)
@Variable[DaysSinceOrgasm]>[27] @NullResponse @Goto(OCF End)

(General OFC Denial)
@NullResponse @Goto(OCF1,OCF2,OCF3,OCF4,OCF5,OCF6,OCF7)
I have 18 in the Variable DaysSinceOrgasm so where do you think I end up?
The only valid line can only be:

---> So in this case I am 99,9999 % sure that this was the 'line-eating-problem' of the original Tai.
That problem was the initial reason why I've started Awakening, that 'line-eating-problem' is the most nightmare for any scripter, since it happens randomly, there is no logic behind that, sometimes you have that problem, sometimes not.
Yet again I feel like it's "RapidCodeOn" that somehow messes it up, because I ran an edited version without it and changed the variable to different settings and the Variables worked like they should.
--->
'line-eating-problem'!

Maybe in this special case it COULD (or could not, you never know) help to get rid of that problem to leave the rapidcode out.
Fact is, the more complex a script is, the more callreturns you have, the more commands you have, the higher the chance that a script line gets eaten up.

A long time ago I wrote an own version of a 'strip-black-jack' game, ... it ALWAYS came to a point where something went wrong, ... I have rewrote that script 3 times, I was sure it had no errors in it, but it never running through without a problem, even if parts of it worked correctly a few times, the same part later on made a problem.

Or look at Masturbatrix, ... the fear of that 'line-eating-problem' lead to that the author didn't used rapidcodeon in the initial script which led to it took several minutes to run through, once he switched to Awakening it was save to use rapidcodeon, and now the same script is done in a second.

Maybe you could do a forum-search for 'line eating'. ;-)

As always,
best greetings,
Markus
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Hm, well that complicate things.

My goal was 2 fold, to have a personality as bug free and grammar correct as possible and that it would be as independent from engine as possible. Maybe it's a silly idea with the way superior version in the works.
a test-installation
I have thought of it, and maybe down the line I will give it a go. Maybe it will inspire others to hunt for bugs :yes:

At the moment I just fix the bugs as I encounter them. I've tried going file by file but it gets really hard for me and I loose focus. My process is , do session -> encounter bug -> depending what bug I either paus the program and look at the script or make a mental note of it. And at the end of the session I read though the log and try to understrand how certain events came to be, look through the moduls and scripts that where used , check if any of them needs any cleaning/bug fixing and then I'm done.

If anything fixed was of value to the general public I post a fix and update my collected fix post.

I'm slowly learning and it will take some time. The heat will 100% slow down my work as it slowly erodes my sleep , kills my mood and destroys me as a human being. So expect to hear less from me over the summer.
- Use 'Notepad++' as your text-editor, it's 'find in files'-feature is really mighty, I couldn't imagine scripting without that anymore.
Already using it. :love:
Engel
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Engel »

Edants wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:09 pm Tried that and still get the same error message...

I also get the message at the end of a session.

And in the vocabulary folder there is no File named #Var - is that perhaps the problem?
Hi!
I solved that taking in mind that #Var[varname] alone will be substituted by the contents of the var in de Variables folder in this case ChastityMaxDays. Sure, that value must be able to be parsed as a number as it is used in a numerical comparison...
As I don't see what logic are behind putting that expression inside claudators [] I removed them!

I Changed all lines using [#Var...] without the claudators:
@Variable[#DateDifference(ChastityStartDate,days)]>=#Var[ChastityMaxDays] @NullResponse @Goto(OUT)

I'm begining to understand this scripting system so I don't know if this solution may cause malfunction of the script but the error doesn't occur now.
Attachments
TeaseAI_MissBlue-ChastitySystemFix.rar
(1.62 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Engel wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:08 pm
Edants wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:09 pm Tried that and still get the same error message...

And in the vocabulary folder there is no File named #Var - is that perhaps the problem?
Hi!
I solved that taking in mind that #Var[varname] alone will be substituted by the contents of the var in de Variables folder in this case ChastityMaxDays. Sure, that value must be able to be parsed as a number as it is used in a numerical comparison...
As I don't see what logic are behind putting that expression inside claudators [] I removed them!

@Variable[#DateDifference(ChastityStartDate,days)]>=#Var[ChastityMaxDays] @NullResponse @Goto(OUT)

I'm begining to understand this scripting system so I don't know if this solution may cause malfunction of the script but the error doesn't occur now.
I was running MB on the open beta version and I remember it having some problem with certain variable lines. Later switched to Fury due to another bug and the variable problem seems solved so my guess is that is somehow engine related?

Doing a forum search on ChastityStartDate shows someone with a similar problem.

From the creator of the script
Are you using an older version of Tease AI? It turns out that using #Var like I did here works with Fury (patch 59), but not with Sweet Patch.
And his solution
That means either update to the most recent version or, if you don't want to do that, replace #Var[ChastityMaxDays] with its value, in your case 5. The script is Custom/MissBlueSystem/ChastityDecisionOff.txt, line 6. There may be other scripts with similar issues though, so updating Tease AI would probably be your best option.
So if you are running Sweet Patch and this works it's a great solution!
Edants
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Edants »

Engel wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:08 pm

Hi!

I switched the files and just had an MB Session where she locked me up - without any error message.

Thanks for the solution and all you bug fixing work on MB, much appreciated.
Engel
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Engel »

TanyaHumble wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:38 am So if you are running Sweet Patch and this works it's a great solution!
yes, I'm using Sweet Patch as it is the recommended one installing Miss Blue.
Edants wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:24 pm Thanks for the solution and all you bug fixing work on MB, much appreciated.
I'm glad it helped ;)
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Fixed spelling errors and rearranged some words to make a sentence flow better.

Place in
\MissBlue\Custom\Modules_Glitter\Contact1

Found this while reading the log.

@Stroking #StopStroking @StopStroking
@Variable[#DateDifference(LastOrgasm,days)]<[6] @NullResponse @Goto(OFC,DICE)
@Variable[#DateDifference(LastOrgasm,days)]>[13] @NullResponse @Goto(Long Denial)
@NullResponse @Goto(PICK NUMBER,RECORD OR PERMANENT)
This is the file OCSelect. The first part is, if days since orgasm are less then 6 go to 1 or 2. And the second part is, if days since orgasm are more then 13 go to 3. But the last line will never trigger? I did a search for OCSelect and is only called in EndScript_RESTRICTED.

@NullResponse @Call(Custom/Modules/OCSelect.txt,RECORD OR PERMANENT)
Checking the thread suggests that Pick a Number or PAN did work so is it a bug or oversight or left to be fixed at a later date that never happened?

I'll try understand it some more and see if I can find a fix for it.
Attachments
C102.zip
(2.88 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

The first part is, if days since orgasm are less then 6 go to 1 or 2. And the second part is, if days since orgasm are more then 13 go to 3. But the last line will never trigger?
The '@Variable[' is a filter, and all filters work the same, ... it's like you ask a question which can be answered with yes or no.
If the answer is 'no', then the whole script line will be ignored, like it wouldn't be there at all.
Btw.: Other ways to describe the same but phrased differently would be if a filter is VALID or not, or if a filter returns true or false.

Let's say the last orgasm is 9 days ago.
@Variable[#DateDifference(LastOrgasm,days)]<[6] @NullResponse @Goto(OFC,DICE)
Here you ask if the result of '#DateDifference(LastOrgasm,days)' is less than 6 days, since it's 9 days ago, the 'answer' is no. -> The filter is not valid. -> The filter returns false. -> This script line gets ignored.
@Variable[#DateDifference(LastOrgasm,days)]>[13] @NullResponse @Goto(Long Denial)
Kinda the same:
Here you ask if the result of '#DateDifference(LastOrgasm,days)' is more than 13 days, since it's 9 days ago, the 'answer' is no. -> The filter is not valid. -> The filter returns false. -> This script line gets ignored.

Both lines are ignored, so it goes to the third line and execute it:
@NullResponse @Goto(PICK NUMBER,RECORD OR PERMANENT)
---> So to answer your question, it will be triggered if the 2 lines above are not valid / are answered with no / return false.
But IF one of the lines above are true / valid / answered with yes, then the @Goto - command of that line will be used and the lines below will not be executed because the goto-command goes elsewhere.

Of course you are always welcomed to ask, feel free to do so, ... but you can also write test-scripts in such cases, ... like in:
Give a hungry man a fish and he has something to eat for one day, teach him fishing and he will never be hungry again. ;-)

So, if you are not sure what such lines really do, test it out, ... such a test-script could look like this, just put it in your start-script of your test-installation:

Set the date so that the last orgasm would be 3 days ago ... @SetDate(LastOrgasm,-3 days)
Display the date ... #Var[LastOrgasm] 
-> It's always a good idea to display every variable you are dealing with, that way you have them on your screen, ...
and that way you also can find problems much easier, ... so let's display that date-difference as well...
Display the date difference: #DateDifference(LastOrgasm,days)

Now we let the filters do their work:

@Variable[#DateDifference(LastOrgasm,days)]<[6] @NullResponse @Goto(Lower_Than_Six_Days)
@Variable[#DateDifference(LastOrgasm,days)]>[13] @NullResponse @Goto(Higer_Than_13_Days)
@NullResponse @Goto(Something_In_Between)

(Lower_Than_Six_Days)
We are lower than 6 days @Goto(End_This_Test)

(Higer_Than_13_Days)
We are higer than 13 days @Goto(End_This_Test)

(Something_In_Between)
We are something in between 6 and 13 days @Goto(End_This_Test)

(End_This_Test)
Happy scripting! :-)
@End

Let it run, watch what it does, ... then just change the first line (the value when the last orgasm was to 5,6,11,14 days and so on and run that again), ... IMHO it's much better to see something like this with one's own eyes than reading endless explanations. ;-)

I often test things like that myself, that way you get a feeling of how things work.

Oh, and yes, ... the @SetDate - Command takes negative values, so you can go 'back in time', ... that works in the original Tai as well as in Awakening.

Best greetings,
Markus
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Now that you have explained it, it makes so much more sense. Was a good thing I asked about it because I was really unsure.

So at least in this case there is a gap between 6 and 13 it will trigger. Good to know.

As always, I am very thankful for your help!
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Fixed a few more spelling errors and missing letters.

Place Break02 in
MissBlue\Custom\Modules\Break\

Place 07 in
MissBlue\Custom\Responses\GladWeMet\
Attachments
07.zip
(314 Bytes) Downloaded 81 times
Break02.zip
(853 Bytes) Downloaded 83 times
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Removed a line that broke response to "I have watched porn" now works if you are in chastity
Added @NotInChastity to front of stroke commands to interrupt\punishment.txt so you wont be told to stop stroking ( because you are in chastity )
Added @Goto line in(EDGES) to steer away since you can't ( the engine can't handle you being told to edge and still be in chastity ) edge.

Place TELLYOU_ConfessWatchingPorn in
MissBlue\Vocabulary\Responses

Place Punishment in
F:\Spel\lewds\Tease AI Fury 3.5.2020\Scripts\MissBlue\Interrupt
Attachments
TELLYOU_ConfessWatchingPorn.zip
(739 Bytes) Downloaded 87 times
Punishment.zip
(7.16 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
modnar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modnar »

That's irritating, TeaseAI.exe has started crashing for me as of recent.
Event Viewer reports .NET runtime error
Spoiler: show
Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException
at Tease_AI.My.MyProject+MyForms.Create__Instance__[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]](System.__Canon)
at Tease_AI.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(System.String[])
at Tease_AI.My.MyApplication.Main(System.String[])
Faulting application name: Tease AI.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5e492cc8
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.3086, time stamp: 0xccf81cdd
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0013d8a2
It's late, so will try figure out what's changed tomorrow.