[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

pokopikos
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Post by pokopikos »

Unsure if this was asked before, but asking my Domme for a Glitter contact to decide orgasms either gets no response with certain ways of phrasing it or she considers it as if I said I wanted to cum with other ways of phrasing it. Any solutions?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

pokopikos wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:26 pm Unsure if this was asked before, but asking my Domme for a Glitter contact to decide orgasms either gets no response with certain ways of phrasing it or she considers it as if I said I wanted to cum with other ways of phrasing it. Any solutions?
Hi!

You'd have to provide more information in order to help you I think.
- What phrases EXACTLY did you have tried with what results, ... it would be of interest what response file was triggered with what phrase, use the @ in the chat to get some info about that.
- Is this ONLY Miss Blue 3.7, or have you maybe installed it over an older Miss Blue install (maybe some older response files triggered which are not meant to be triggered).
- Tai original or Awakening?
- If Awakening, then you could send me the matching log files to look them up, also then I'd need to know which settings do you use for the response detection.

Best greetings,
Markus
pokopikos
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pokopikos »

markus wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:56 pm
pokopikos wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:26 pm Unsure if this was asked before, but asking my Domme for a Glitter contact to decide orgasms either gets no response with certain ways of phrasing it or she considers it as if I said I wanted to cum with other ways of phrasing it. Any solutions?
Hi!

You'd have to provide more information in order to help you I think.
- What phrases EXACTLY did you have tried with what results, ... it would be of interest what response file was triggered with what phrase, use the @ in the chat to get some info about that.
- Is this ONLY Miss Blue 3.7, or have you maybe installed it over an older Miss Blue install (maybe some older response files triggered which are not meant to be triggered).
- Tai original or Awakening?
- If Awakening, then you could send me the matching log files to look them up, also then I'd need to know which settings do you use for the response detection.

Best greetings,
Markus
Hi, and thank you for trying to help. To answer your questions in order.

- I tried: "I want X to decide if I get to cum", "X should decide if I get to cum", "X should decide if I get an orgasm" off the top of my head (where X is the name of the Glitter contact. I also tried different contact names too).
Using @ gave me this: Image

- I'm currently in 3.7 but I don't remember if I installed it over an older version (probably did but not 100% sure on that)

- I assume 59.0 of Fury is the original TAI?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

pokopikos wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:51 pm
Using @ gave me this:
Ok, ... well, I have looked around in the scripts.
Did that ever worked for you in the past, I mean that you ask to let a contact decide?
Maybe in an older version of Miss Blue or maybe in another personality?

See, the thing is, I've found vocabulary-files:
#WantC1ToDecide.txt ... same for contact2 and 3, judging by the file-name alone, this is what you are looking for, ... furthermore:

There are much lines in it, just a few as an example:
I want #Contact1 to choose if I cum or not today
I want #Contact1 to choose if I get to cum today
#Contact1 should decide if I cum
#Contact1 should decide if I get to cum

So, if you type such a line above, it would make sense that the domme answers accordingly, like she is Ok with that the contact decides or not or whatever.

So far, so good, ... now the problem is, I cannot find a response file which make use of those lines/that vocab '#WantC1ToDecide'.

So, no response file -> nothing happens.

Maybe some other user remember if and in which version or personatlity something like this was scripted and post it here, I don't find something like that, sorry.
The only other solution would be to actually do some scripting (response file and probably some edits in the end-script), ... sorry again, but I won't do that, I'm too busy with my own projects.

Probably this answer doesn't really help you, but maybe at least it points out the problem.

Best greetings,
Markus
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

A couple of new questions regarding a couple of issues that I just can't seem to bottom out:

First one - The past few sessions I've run the Domme has issues the command to start stroking while you are already stroking. It doesn't seem to be as part of a module it's more like a taunt but I've checked all three stroking taunt files and there doesn't appear to be anything linking them to the startstroking commands etc. Has anyone else experienced this or know where the crossover may be?

Second one -

I had this error pop up a few times in various different locations. The thing is I don't really know how to read it to see what it's telling me is wrong. Does anyone know what the message is trying to tell me?
Spoiler: show
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at Tease_AI.Form1.HandleScripts() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4121
at Tease_AI.Form1.RunFileText() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4032
at Tease_AI.Form1.ScriptTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 3827
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Thank you for any information. :-)
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

dix wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:53 pm
First one - The past few sessions I've run the Domme has issues the command to start stroking while you are already stroking. It doesn't seem to be as part of a module it's more like a taunt but I've checked all three stroking taunt files and there doesn't appear to be anything linking them to the startstroking commands etc. Has anyone else experienced this or know where the crossover may be?
As soon as something like that happens type @ in the chat to get informations about in what script you are in, sounds like a problem of the scripts which are running (not sure).

Second one -
Maybe try Awakening instead?
(Sorry, I don't wanna sound like advertising it, but also I won't look up that old and to me outdated code of the original Tai anymore to look up possible problems in it.)

Best greetings,
Markus
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by TanyaHumble »

So I think I'm cursed or something :\'-( .

Code: Select all

2023-02-25 12:57:15 TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: F:\Spel\lewds\Tease AI Open Beta\Scripts\MissBlue\Custom\MissBlueSystem\ChastityDecisionOff.txt
2023-02-25 12:57:15 ============= PoundClean(String) =============
2023-02-25 12:57:15     StartValue: "#DateDifference(ChastityStartDate,days)"
2023-02-25 12:57:15     Starting scan run 1 on "#DateDifference(ChastityStartDate,days)"
2023-02-25 12:57:15         TxtCache: Reading Text-File: F:\Spel\lewds\Tease AI Open Beta\Scripts\MissBlue\System\Variables\ChastityStartDate
2023-02-25 12:57:15         System keywords cleaned: "0"
2023-02-25 12:57:15     EndValue: "0"
2023-02-25 12:57:15     Duration: 11,9683ms
2023-02-25 12:57:15 ============= PoundClean(String) =============
2023-02-25 12:57:15     StartValue: "#Var[ChastityMaxDays"
2023-02-25 12:57:15     Starting scan run 1 on "#Var[ChastityMaxDays"
2023-02-25 12:57:15         TxtCache: Reading Text-File: F:\Spel\lewds\Tease AI Open Beta\Scripts\MissBlue\System\Variables\ChastityMaxDays
2023-02-25 12:57:15         System keywords cleaned: "#Var[ChastityMaxDays"
2023-02-25 12:57:15         Applying vocabulary: "#Var"
2023-02-25 12:57:15         Exception occured: Unable to locate vocabulary file: "#Var"
2023-02-25 12:57:15     EndValue: "<span class="inlineError">Var</span>[ChastityMaxDays"
2023-02-25 12:57:15     Duration: 102,0136ms
2023-02-25 12:57:15 Exception occured: Exception occured while checking line "@Variable[#DateDifference(ChastityStartDate,days)]>=[#Var[ChastityMaxDays]] @NullResponse @Goto(OUT)".
from the chastitydecisionoff.txt

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(KeyHolder)
@NullResponse @Goto(Unlocked)

(KeyHolder)
@Variable[#DateDifference(ChastityStartDate,Days)]>=[#Var[ChastityMaxDays]] @NullResponse @Goto(OUT)
@Flag(ChastitySentence) @NullResponse @Goto(check sentence end)
@NullResponse @Goto(Session Check)
ChastityStartDate has the starting date
ChastityMaxDays has the max days

This is running on Open Beta. Trying to start it on the Fury patch works like a charm.
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

markus wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:55 pm
As soon as something like that happens type @ in the chat to get informations about in what script you are in, sounds like a problem of the scripts which are running (not sure).

I never knew that. That's really handy. Thanks. :-)

Second one -
Maybe try Awakening instead?
(Sorry, I don't wanna sound like advertising it, but also I won't look up that old and to me outdated code of the original Tai anymore to look up possible problems in it.)
I'll give it a try. Is it just as easy as pasting the awaking files into the base directory of where the older version is and overwriting them?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

TanyaHumble wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:51 pm This is running on Open Beta. Trying to start it on the Fury patch works like a charm.
Sorry if I don't get the point here, so maybe it sounds like a stupid question, ... but if it works fine with the Fury Patch, then why don't just use it?

dix wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:38 pm I'll give it a try. Is it just as easy as pasting the awaking files into the base directory of where the older version is and overwriting them?
I am personally a HUGE fan of backups!
So, just to be on the safe-side, I would recommend to make a copy of your older version installation folder, ... and then install Awakening into that copy, ... that way you can always go back to your older installation in any possible cases (if there are problems or even if you just don't like Awakening or whatever).

Best greetings,
Markus
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Sorry if I don't get the point here, so maybe it sounds like a stupid question, ... but if it works fine with the Fury Patch, then why don't just use it?
Well awhile back I found a part of the script (think it was more of an engine issue) not working in fury so I switched to open. It was working fine until I wanted to play with chastity, hence this new bug. Now if I encounter the old bug in fury I will have to find a work a round for that.

I will try your new engine but I want to wait until it's running like a smooth operator. I really hate having sessions and having bugs/crashes on me.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

TanyaHumble wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:06 pm I will try your new engine but I want to wait until it's running like a smooth operator. I really hate having sessions and having bugs/crashes on me.
See the post above yours about the hint of create a copy of your original install and just try it there.

I really hate to sound self-advertising, but to get rid of bugs and crashes was one of the reasons to rewrite that whole Tai thing.

See this:
viewtopic.php?p=337453#p337453

Maybe that 'smooth operator' is already there? ;-)

Best greetings,
Markus
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

markus wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:45 pm I am personally a HUGE fan of backups!
So, just to be on the safe-side, I would recommend to make a copy of your older version installation folder, ... and then install Awakening into that copy, ... that way you can always go back to your older installation in any possible cases (if there are problems or even if you just don't like Awakening or whatever).

Best greetings,
Markus
Yeah I always make backups. Don't want to lose everything. :lol:

I tried Awaking for the first time this morning and just had it run a couple of sessions to itself.

It has some nice additions to the original program. I like the customizable lazy sub buttons. Though I miss being able to re-size the chat window. (I prefer mine to be a little higher than the default size.) There's a lot of nice little quality of life upgrades in this. It must have taken you ages. It's an amazing piece of work though! So thank you for that. :-D :-D

Only had one random crash through the test runs that was with a Glitter script:
Spoiler: show

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800700AA): The requested resource is in use. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700AA)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IWebBrowser2.Navigate2(Object& URL, Object& flags, Object& targetFrameName, Object& postData, Object& headers)
at System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser.PerformNavigate2(Object& URL, Object& flags, Object& targetFrameName, Object& postData, Object& headers)
at System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser.set_Url(Uri value)
at System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser.set_DocumentStream(Stream value)
at System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser.set_DocumentText(String value)
at TAI_Awakening.TaiCtrl02.DisplayDommeOutputLineToChat(String outputText) in M:\Tease AI - A Sharp Awakening\TaiAwake\TAI Awakening 0 2 90 ExpireFlag\TaiCtrl02.cs:line 8282
at TAI_Awakening.TaiCtrl02.<DommeOutputToChat>d__248.MoveNext() in M:\Tease AI - A Sharp Awakening\TaiAwake\TAI Awakening 0 2 90 ExpireFlag\TaiCtrl02.cs:line 3863
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)
I'll carry on running some more sessions this afternoon with Awakening and Miss Blue.

Edit: Also noticed that some times the video volume will reset itself to 55 despite the default being set to 20 in the options.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

dix wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:41 am It has some nice additions to the original program. I like the customizable lazy sub buttons.
[...]
There's a lot of nice little quality of life upgrades in this. It must have taken you ages. It's an amazing piece of work though! So thank you for that. :-D :-D
Thx a lot, much appreciated! :-)
The first line of code was written on the 1st of September 2021, the closed testing started in the early June 2022 (a bit before that actually, anyway) ... so at that point most of the code was written, from that point on it was mostly hunting down bugs the testers (and myself) found.
Though I miss being able to re-size the chat window.
Mea culpa, I didn't thought about that in the beginning, to add that now would be (probably) a big hassle, ... maybe one day, but sorry, not anytime soon.
(But to my own defence, in the beginning I wasn't sure if I would ever manage to bring this project this far, that wasn't really planned, ... it all started with the thought: 'Ok, we have a lock-down, I have some extra spare-time, ... mhhh, ... why not give it a try?!') ;-)

Only had one random crash through the test runs that was with a Glitter script:
Can you tell which script exactly was running? (Maybe if you remember the time, the script-log might reveal this).

Edit: Also noticed that some times the video volume will reset itself to 55 despite the default being set to 20 in the options.
On the To-Do-List (since that is not critical, not on top of that list, but noted). :yes:

Best greetings,
Markus
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

markus wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:37 pm Can you tell which script exactly was running? (Maybe if you remember the time, the script-log might reveal this).
The log just shows the start script at that time. A glitter script had started to run as there was typing in the chat window but it looks like something caused the error straight away. It may be nothing as I had no other errors with it today. (I had other things to do at the PC so I just let it talk to its self for a bunch of rounds. :lol: )

Looking forward to seeing the program progress even more. :-D
oculus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by oculus »

DiDi wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:14 am Hi, I was wondering if there is a script for Miss Blue that would allow me to have an orgasm while locked up?
Either through anal play or with a vibrator to the cage or something like this?

Would really like to integrate that into my plays.

Thanks alot for your work, really love it.
Are you still looking for one? I tried to write one myself, it lacks a bit of randomness. So if you have ideas just send them to me
Currently the script only lets you cum, if it would be a ruined one.

You have to replace it in: Scripts\MissBlue\Stroke\End

Cheers Ocu
Attachments
EndScript_CHASTITY.zip
(1.45 KiB) Downloaded 112 times