[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Edants
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Post by Edants »

Hi, I get an error message now everytime I start MissBlue:

ERROR: Unable to locate vocabulary file: "#Var"
ERROR: Exception occured while checking line "@Variable[#DateDifference(ChastityStartDate,days)]>=[#Var[ChastityMaxDays]] @NullResponse @Goto(OUT)".

I think it happened because I typed "x days" when asked for the maximum days in chastity instead of x.

Is there any way to fix that?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Edants wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:08 pm Hi, I get an error message now everytime I start MissBlue:

ERROR: Unable to locate vocabulary file: "#Var"
ERROR: Exception occured while checking line "@Variable[#DateDifference(ChastityStartDate,days)]>=[#Var[ChastityMaxDays]] @NullResponse @Goto(OUT)".

I think it happened because I typed "x days" when asked for the maximum days in chastity instead of x.

Is there any way to fix that?
Hi!

Go to the folder where your Miss Blue is installed, sommething like this:
YourTaiInstallFolder/Scripts/MissBlue/System/Variables

Look out for 'ChastityMaxDays' in that folder, open it with a texteditor and see if that 'days' from 'x days' is there, if so, just change that to a numeric value, so if there is:
5 days
then just change it to:

Then save and you should be back on track,

best greetings and good luck,
Markus
Edants
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Edants »

Tried that and still get the same error message...

I also get the message at the end of a session.

And in the vocabulary folder there is no File named #Var - is that perhaps the problem?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Edants wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:09 pm Tried that and still get the same error message...

I also get the message at the end of a session.

And in the vocabulary folder there is no File named #Var - is that perhaps the problem?
#Var[ChastityMaxDays]
-> That shows the content of the variable 'ChastityMaxDays'

Maybe a problem of the version of Tai you are using, I don't know, ... you could try:
a) Excahnge this line in the script:
@Variable[#DateDifference(ChastityStartDate,days)]>=[#Var[ChastityMaxDays]] @NullResponse @Goto(OUT)
with this line:
@Variable[#DateDifference(ChastityStartDate,days)]>=[ChastityMaxDays] @NullResponse @Goto(OUT)

b) Use another version of Tai (maybe Fury)

c) Use Awakening

Best greetings,
Markus
Flashtease-junkie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Flashtease-junkie »

Hi there,

this whole theme is so exciting that i had to try it. But i am Stuck. I get this failure.... what shall i do now?
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-04-06 025321.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-06 025321.jpg (26.49 KiB) Viewed 2958 times
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Spielers »

Copy the system folder from script WickedTease
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by TanyaHumble »

Fixed a line to the correct values. Place file in custom/CR

Code: Select all

@ApathyLevel1 @NullResponse @Chance90(Denial)
@ApathyLevel1 @NullResponse @Chance70(Denial)
@ApathyLevel1 @NullResponse @Chance50(Denial)
@ApathyLevel1 @NullResponse @Chance30(Denial)
@ApathyLevel1 @NullResponse @Chance10(Denial)
changed to

@ApathyLevel1 @NullResponse @Chance90(Denial)
@ApathyLevel2 @NullResponse @Chance70(Denial)
@ApathyLevel3 @NullResponse @Chance50(Denial)
@ApathyLevel4 @NullResponse @Chance30(Denial)
@ApathyLevel5 @NullResponse @Chance10(Denial)
Attachments
CB_IWantToSuffer.zip
(1.19 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Fixed a line that reversed the answer if you didn't happen to have the @Dildo flag enabled in the BJ.txt file

Correct code

[yes] Good #PetName #Smile @Goto(Fetch It)
[no] Too bad #EmoteSad @Goto(No BJT)
Place in MissBlue\Custom\Modules_Play
Attachments
BJs.zip
(5.72 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Added a missing variable "ATE_count" to taunt scripts so avoid the edge can keep track of your edges.

code added

@NullResponse @ChangeVar[ATE_count]=[ATE_count]+[1]
Note if you have enabled that TAI can delete pictures it will.
When delete is disabled it will copy the file to images/system so be aware that it can start to bloat your folder

Place in
MissBlue\Video\Avoid The Edge\Scripts
Attachments
Stop or hold it.zip
(1.09 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

I'm having a hard time understanding a decision , but I think it's more of a personal nature.

@NotFlag(GiveUpEdging_Today) @GiveUpCheck @ChangeVar[GiveUpEdging]=[GiveUpEdging]+[1] @SetVar[GiveUpEdging_Today]=[#SessionEdges] @TempFlag(GiveUpEdging_Today) @TempFlag(WantToEdgeNOT) @DeleteFlag(WantToEdge) @ChangeVar[DEFY]=[DEFY]+[1]
So I am holding the edge and it gets to the point where I can't hold it anymore.

Options
respond with "close to cumming" which will result in "You should be on the edge already, #Name"
And stopping to type while you are so close to it also feels wrong since it gives me a pause.

Press the stop button ( because I don't want to cum and anger her)
Which is seen, as I understand it, to give up edging.

Not wanting to cum is not the same as not wanting to hold the edge but maybe I am misinterpreting and I feel that changing anything here would go against the core of this personality.
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Fixed a few spelling errors in BnB.txt

Place in
MissBlue\Custom\Modules_Play
Attachments
BnB.zip
(5.53 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

TanyaHumble wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:04 am So I am holding the edge and it gets to the point where I can't hold it anymore.

Options
respond with "close to cumming" which will result in "You should be on the edge already, #Name"
Btw.: I am not into edge holding, set the holding time to 1-2 seconds and deactivated long- and extreme- edges, ... JFYI, ... anyway ...

Maybe you could write a response-file to bypass this, I mean when you are holding the edge and type what you have typed, the answer just seems to be wrong.
Maybe you can write something like 'can't hold the edge any longer' or such, in different variations and have the response file react on that?

Not wanting to cum is not the same as not wanting to hold the edge but maybe I am misinterpreting and I feel that changing anything here would go against the core of this personality.
It's seems you play that personality quite a lot, so you could answer this much better than me, ... overall, ... does 'she' challange you to edge, hold the edge, with the risk that you cum, or does 'she' put a lot effort into keeping you denied for as long as possible?

Really, only the author of this personallity could help here, I don't know, but it's seems he isn't very active in here anymore.

If it would be the Alice-Project, I could give you the clear answer: 'Denial OVER accidental cumming', ... which would mean if you have the options to:
a) keep on edging but cumming (even if it's ruined) or
b) stop touching to prevent any sort of cumming
... then it would always be the second option.

Maybe in this case you have to think about what's more your 'thing', ... is it more important to you to follow the 'hold the edge' command, or is it more important to let 'her' decide when you should have your next orgasm?

Another thing:
You have posted a few fixes, ... just an idea, ... maybe you could pack them to one file and update that one file when you upload a new fix, ... what I mean, ... keep on posting those fixes as a single file, but also (additional !!!) have a package of all your fixes in one (zip-) file so that the users don't have to download them one by one? (Again, just an idea!)

Best greetings,
Markus
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Well, the reason I started was just trying to fix the small errors and the more I looked the more I "understood" of the script. And I found variables that I wanted to understand what they ment and did. In the edge holding case, I'm usually not fond of edging nor gooning nor holding ( but that does not mean I never want to do them ). I wondered why MB almost never "pushed" me to edge and now I understand why, because I asked to stop during a edging event which in turn almost switched it off. So I went several weeks without understanding why I was getting so few edge orders.

I'm thinking about tweaking/adding something but I don't have a clean solution yet.

I did have the thought to have a zipfile of all the minor fixes but ideally have it so it would unzip to the correct location else the location list would get really long.

Ran into a minor bug, not sure if engine or script when asked to choose a beautiful picture it reverted back to the Dom pic when choosing no several times. Added to ensure proper locking. ( ran it several times and it worked, crosses fingers )

@NullResponse @ShowLesbianImage 
@NullResponse @LockImages
Place in
MissBlue\Custom\CR\NoStroking
Attachments
30.zip
(781 Bytes) Downloaded 80 times
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

Fixed a overlapping sound in mbAV_EdgeAV when you edge. Made the experience a bit smoother.

moved to the top.

@Stroking #StopStroking @StopStroking
and added at the end

@StopStroking
Place in
MissBlue\Custom
Attachments
mbAV_EdgeAV.zip
(2.1 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TanyaHumble »

So I'm debating on a minor change that would not be considered a bug. It has to do with the "I want to suffer" part where you get to tell her what suffering is to you.

The first time you ask you have no flags so this gets skipped but I'm 90% sure that when you do get a flag it is 100% that flag always. Now It can be that the creator of MB intended to have only thing that truly is suffering for you.

@NullResponse @CheckFlag(SufferEdge)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(SufferStroking)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(SufferCBT)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(SufferDenial)
@End

Stop stroking for a moment #SoundStopStroking @StopStroking
When you say you want to suffer, I wonder what that actually means
Are you simply talking about orgasm denial?
Or do you suffer most when you edge, when you just stroke, or when I make you do CBT?
[edge,edging] Interesting #Grin @SetFlag(SufferEdge) @Goto(Suffer Edge)
[stroke,stroking] Interesting #Grin @SetFlag(SufferStroking) @Goto(Suffer Stroke)
[cbt] Interesting #Grin @SetFlag(SufferCBT) @Goto(Suffer CBT)
[denial,denied] Interesting #Grin @SetFlag(SufferDenial)
@DifferentAnswer Stroking, edging or cbt? Or is denial the thing that makes you suffer the most?
@OrgasmRestricted Since you don't get to cum #GeneralTime you must really be suffering @ChatImage[MissBlue\Emotes\angel.gif]
@OrgasmNotRestricted I better not let you cum #GeneralTime then @RestrictOrgasm @ChatImage[MissBlue\Emotes\angel.gif]
@End
So I'm thinking of changing it to where it asks you more than once and you can end up with one or all the flags checked. Because more variation in suffering is a good thing at least in my mind and with my way if you only have one true suffering it still would pass since you just can say no to the others. I'm also considering adding something that lets you change your choice down the line because I personally dislike how most of the choices you make hard lock you.

Reading it through again makes me think it really is more of a one true suffering. I still feel that it would be good to have an option to change it without having to find the specific flag and manually delete it.

What are your thoughts?