Difficulty meter?

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.

Would you like a difficulty meter?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:51 am

Yes, helps me prepare a little better.
22%
I don't mind if I can turn it off.
33%
No difficulty meter please.
33%
I don't know.
11%

Total votes: 9

seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Difficulty meter?

Post by seraph0x »

I was just thinking about adding a "difficulty meter" to each tease. Just like you can vote on the quality, you could also vote on the difficulty.

Do you think this is good, because this way you could plan you sessions better and not be surprised by an unusually hard tease all of the sudden or...

Do you think that this is a bad idea, because it's a big part of the fun not to know how demanding a session will be?
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

I normally like your ideas seraph but im sorry, i just dont agree with this one.

I think that the teasing section is crowded enough, with pictures, voting, tags etc. I think a difficulty meter would just complicate things further. I also think that it kind of spoils the tease a little to know that your in for a rough time.

However im sure this place is a democracy and i would roll with it if enough people wanted it. If that was the case i would much prefer a type of trial period.

Well, thats my two cents. :-)
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

:thumbsdown:

I know it might seem like im a bit pussy whipped here, but i have to agree with teneale. I dont really like the idea of a difficulty meter. But then again i dont like the tags idea (i think people abuse it)

That said, i always believe in giving things like this ago. I say bring it in for a trial but please, oh please let it have the ability to be turned off. If the trial is say 3 months, i would probably get sick of it in a few days. :wall:
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

That's why I'm putting this idea out there, instead of implementing it right away. To be quite honest, I would probably turn it off myself.

Regarding the tags: I know they are being abused right now, but have a little faith: We're working on it and with the right tools at our disposal, we'll win them back and make them useful. :lol:
tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

Post by tease_o_phile »

Yeah... Make this a third nay (sorry Seraph0x :look: )

My beef (heh heh... I said beef) is that difficulty doesn't tell me much about a tease. Is it hard because there's a lot of edging, hard because there's a lot of ball crushing, hard because there's not enough stroking...

I think that prudent use of tags is much more informative :smile:

Just my .02

tease_o_phile
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Ok, thanks for your honesty. As only one person voted yes, I'll put this ad acta.