GODDESS WORSHIP - First Days of Servitude

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
muestrom
Explorer
Explorer

Re: GODDESS WORSHIP - First Days of Servitude

Post by muestrom »

Chastihjel wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:32 pm I'm having issues with the writing tasks. The first link works, but the 2nd and 3rd seem to be out of order. Can you update them please?
I think you must be logged in to access them.
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

muestrom wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:42 pm
Chastihjel wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:32 pm I'm having issues with the writing tasks. The first link works, but the 2nd and 3rd seem to be out of order. Can you update them please?
I think you must be logged in to access them.
IT seems you really must be logged in to do a writing task that is locked behind a code. My bad. :rolleyes:
acer35
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by acer35 »

Finished the tease, definitely a challenging one which takes you quite some hours to get through all parts. All in all it's a very good tease with a compelling storyline and also some surprises along the way. Can't wait for the next part of this tease to see how it continues.
hzsmd
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by hzsmd »

God, what a tease! Thank you so much for this experience!

I usually like to be a brat in most teases to make them a bit more exciting. But Goddess Maryse teached me quite quickly what she's capable of. Her tasks were so strict, and her punishments were real torment. I felt real fear but never unsafe. I strive to repeat the tease to see some of the things I missed, but I'm currently a bit too afraid to repeat this suffering.

As of right now, there are a few errors in the tease. Nothing bad.
I could make a list, but since it's already a remastered version, I don't know if it's needed.

The Goddess really made me feel powerless, weak and submissive. It felt so addictive. It was just such a wonderful experience.
I wish the next part has already been remastered. I'll be eagerly waiting for it!
Until then I might have to submit to some of the writers writing tasks to get some of that feeling again ^^
badboi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by badboi »

I can not finish trird task. I dont have sign that i need betven ( I'm ) on my keyboard .
subtoy486
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by subtoy486 »

Being a different language. I have no chance of completing task 3 is there any way around that
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

badboi wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:07 pm I can not finish trird task. I dont have sign that i need betven ( I'm ) on my keyboard .
subtoy486 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:17 pm Being a different language. I have no chance of completing task 3 is there any way around that

I will change it for you.

hmm but I don't know which sign you mean. In task 3 there is no sign that you shouldnt have. tell me more boys