My second tease - Blue Ballin'

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

My second tease - Blue Ballin'

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Hi guys, i just posted my latest tease!

I hope you all liked it. I know i was a bit mean during the tease, especially at the end when i didnt let you guys cum. But as i said before, im a bitch :lol:

As with my last tease, i hope you all followed the instructions closely and there were no accidents (Dark this means you! :-P )

I tried to improve on my last tease, but with the feedback, alot was positive, so i didnt really know what to do. I added an intro and outro by me as was suggested, i thought it worked out good except i wasnt really happy with the transition from me to the tease storywise. But thats just me being critical of my own work.

Again i hope you enjoyed it and any feedback you post would again be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
obedientsissy
Explorer
Explorer
Location: The dark place where fantasy, submission and denial all reside

Post by obedientsissy »

Bitchy is good. The more i ache at the end the better and CBT is a good thing. I loved it.
Yes Goddess, Your wish is your slave's command
submatt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

More of you

Post by submatt »

Mz Teneale,

I like your teases. Very hard to get to the end. But I had to, because I wanted to see another picture of you. Actually, my one disappointment is that it's not you in the rest of the pictures, because you're much more attractive and have a more dominant and a more real feel in your pictures.

Submatt
konaf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by konaf »

I have to say a great tease as was the last one.

For me I find the CBT quite difficult as it does hurt an awful lot.

My suggestion would be to use other domination techniques and tools.

How about some ice, butt plugs, clothes pegs and anything else you can think of.

you could also include some feminisation / panty wearing etc.

And if you make people perform tasks and then have to come back to the tease.

Please dont see this as a criticism because they are good teases, just hopefully some additional parts to tease which you will also hopefully enjoy.

yours konaf
FlickerFem
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Icy hot??

Post by FlickerFem »

Does any guy on here really put icy hot on their cock or balls? REALLY?? i got a dab on my nipple once and i wouldnt put that shit anywhere near my pussy!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: Icy hot??

Post by dark »

FlickerFem wrote:Does any guy on here really put icy hot on their cock or balls? REALLY?? i got a dab on my nipple once and i wouldnt put that shit anywhere near my pussy!
Yes they do it. I mean i never saw it, but a lot of guys told about their experiences with icy hot. I never tried it, i have to say i can't imagaine what this exactly is. But in general there is no limit. Some subs can endure extreme painfull things. Pain can be a drug for a masochist. So there are no limits.

That's not my liking but if pain gives them a kick why not ;-)

By the way: Welcome on Board, thx for your webteases :-)
Try or die
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Another fantastic tease - tough but possible...
But I must confess, that i didnt follow the instructions on the last page. I don't have any Icy Hot, so I substitute it with a Heat Lotion - And that would just hurt so much... You would have to tie me up to apply large amounts of that :wacko:

Now it is been some hours since I completed it, and I have read it again to find some point where you might improve. You are already a fantastic writer, but you seem to aim for perfection, so I have found the details that I think could be a little better...

The girlfriends that popped in, had a great teasing effect, and their instructions were great - but the complete change of scenery, was a little reminder that this was just random pictures giving instructions - It would be better if the tease stayed with one location or teaser. (But of course it can be difficult to find the pictures for that.)

And I think I found a small mistake on page 15 (Maybe I'm just dumb) - The text on that page goes:
"...Get a good grip now, i hope its still tied up like it should be. From now on, every time you get to the edge
Once your done with your edges ... "
Is something missing after edge, or what?

I am looking forward to your next tease - my dream would be that you made a whole tease with just pictures of yourself. A picture of you fully dressed pointing to floor where you want me to kneel, would be many times hotter, than seeing some breasts...
tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

Post by tease_o_phile »

Lovely!

I have to say that I really like the personal introduction too :-D

tease_o_phile
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

ts wrote: I am looking forward to your next tease - my dream would be that you made a whole tease with just pictures of yourself. A picture of you fully dressed pointing to floor where you want me to kneel, would be many times hotter, than seeing some breasts...
I know a few of you guys would like that. But i am a overly jealous guy and i want to keep Teneale all to myself. :-D :-P
oogal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by oogal »

Wow Mz Teneale, what a teaser you are! What great teases!

I didn't think i was so much into CBT, but after that 1st tease I've been checking the website all the time awaiting your next installment.

I agree with ts ... the tease is so well written the photos aren't as important. More of Mz Teneale would be the best, but that is a bit of wishful thinking ;-)

Do you test out your teases on John first? What a lucky guinea pig :-)
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

ts wrote: The girlfriends that popped in, had a great teasing effect, and their instructions were great - but the complete change of scenery, was a little reminder that this was just random pictures giving instructions - It would be better if the tease stayed with one location or teaser. (But of course it can be difficult to find the pictures for that.)
And I think I found a small mistake on page 15 (Maybe I'm just dumb) - The text on that page goes:
"...Get a good grip now, i hope its still tied up like it should be. From now on, every time you get to the edge
Once your done with your edges ... "
Is something missing after edge, or what?
konaf wrote:I have to say a great tease as was the last one.
For me I find the CBT quite difficult as it does hurt an awful lot.
My suggestion would be to use other domination techniques and tools.
How about some ice, butt plugs, clothes pegs and anything else you can think of.
you could also include some feminisation / panty wearing etc.
And if you make people perform tasks and then have to come back to the tease.
hiya and thanks for the feedback guys, its greatly appreciated. I will try and incorporate some of thee things in my next tease when i get around to writing it.

Ts, thanks for letting me know about the mistake. I remember doing this, i was meant to right "once you get to the edge you have to slap your balls 25 times with your ruler, everytime you get to the edge. Now get back to stroking if you have any more edges to do."

I believe i wrote this on a later page, i must have gotten distracted while writing page 15 and then moved on, and then wrote the task on a later page. I wont fix it cos' i cant be bothered, its not like its too bad or anything.

As for a tease with just me in it, i have thought about it before, i wouldnt be comfortable taking any of my clothes off, so that may not keep guys very attentive for 20 pages. I could wear my strapon or hold a riding crop, but that could get old. Put it this way, i will THINK about it, im not making any promises though, i have already put more pictures on the net that i was ever going to post initially. It kinda makes john a bit uncomfortable and i guess it makes me a bit uncomfortable too that im posting myself on the net...
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

oogal wrote:Wow Mz Teneale, what a teaser you are! What great teases!

I didn't think i was so much into CBT, but after that 1st tease I've been checking the website all the time awaiting your next installment.

I agree with ts ... the tease is so well written the photos aren't as important. More of Mz Teneale would be the best, but that is a bit of wishful thinking ;-)

Do you test out your teases on John first? What a lucky guinea pig :-)
Hey, sorry i was posting my message and didnt realise you posted aswell. Thanks for the compliments. To answer your question, i dont actually make John sit down and complete my tease although i know he reads them in his spare time, votes on them, and tells me what he thought could be improved. But everything i incorporate into my teases, i have done to John on countless occasions.
Last edited by Mz_Teneale on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mistress From Oz
dontletme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dontletme »

johnno240 wrote:
I know a few of you guys would like that. But i am a overly jealous guy and i want to keep Teneale all to myself. :-D :-P
Dude No one here blames you
teasable
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasable »

I was told to do this tease by my Mistress 4 days ago, unfortunately I was interrupted before I was able to begin. I got to page two and had to go home to get the dencorub, (icehot equivalent) when I got back I no longer had privacy :-( I have not been able to attempt the tease until today. I was soooo turned on by the fact that I was to do a tease for two amazing women, my wonderful Mistress and of course the lovely Mz Teneale, (three if you count Simone :-) ) and the pain and torment I was to receive. The anticipation over the last few days has been absolutely torturous! I was unable to stop thinking about all the nasty things you ladies would have me do. It is not the first time I have used dencorub (it’s the extra strength too!) so I knew what I was getting myself in for and was terrified.

This was made worse by the fact that it has all been my choice, as my Mistress and I have been on a “break” and I have my freedom. I asked her if she would pick a tease for me…I chose to deny myself until I complete the tease! I somehow think she chose such a torturous tease to get back at me for being such a whiner and asking for a break.

Unfortunately I only made it to page #13 before I had an accident :-( the second edge was taking sooooo long that when I finally got there I didn’t want to drop down again too much and only waited a few moments before getting back to the edge and regrettable over it. I was devastated and screamed “nooooo!” as the cum oozed out of my little cock. My deepest apologies go out to my Mistress and Mz Teneale for my accident. I really wanted to complete it for you both.

I guess I will have to try again another time *gulps* hopefully next time I won’t have to use the bad boy lubricant! That was agony! I was whimpering and squealing as I stroked for you… ever so close to crying. I almost gave up at one point, but stuck it out thinking about how disappointed you’d be with me and I with myself. And the ball slaps with the ruler! Ouch! For some reason I can’t take them like I used to, I’d prefer to be kicked in the balls over and over than experience that stingy pain! Of course it’s not up to me so I followed your orders and smacked em HARD! ;-)

I absolutely loved the tease! I feel so humbled right now, so totally controlled. I just really wish I hadn’t cum :-( I am so sorry.

Just one thing I was a little disappointed with…
I hope you all liked it. I know i was a bit mean during the tease, especially at the end when i didnt let you guys cum. But as i said before, im a bitch :lol:
I read this topic 3 days ago so the ending was ruined for me :-(
I really love not knowing if I will get to cum...and that glimmer of hope, saying that you might let me cum at the end, it keeps me going... keeps me desperate.
Just keep in mind that many people read the forums before they do a tease.

I did not go further than page #13 and am very anxious to see what fate lies ahead…I almost feel like attempting it again now! :-P
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Im glad i could help so much. I feel honoured that your mistress picked my tease to torture you with.

Ive taken your thoughts into consideration

Thanks to everyone who helped with feedback!!! :kissing:
The Mistress From Oz