Gisele: Chastity Confessions BugReport and Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
pickatchu
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): no owner yet

Re: Gisele: Chastity Confessions BugReport and Feedback

Post by pickatchu »

Dear Miss Tanya,

I like it when you post in the evening... A little more time to recover, althrough being horny, frustrated and blue balls...
I think that little tease session between both teases was too much (but I still love it)
Tsme
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No current owner.

Post by Tsme »

When i saw DomTanya had done a new chastity tease, i couldn't resist her and had to give in. The first tease got me so horny i came close to cumming a few times, love the frustration and blue balls whilst sleeping and through out the day. Excellent writing and tease as always, loved it. Day 2 straining all day i was excited and was not let down , another brilliantly teasing night of fun thanks to Mistress. Thank you DomTanya, loving it so far and i am and have been wearing my chastity cage :D

ps before starting this yesterday i hadn't had a full orgasm in a week but i did have a ruined orgasm the night before starting this series, so i am really horny hehe worth it :)
pickatchu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pickatchu »

I just checked what would happen if I came... I don't think I like that punishment. OMG!
ricky811
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ricky811 »

Can I ask if it is all about punishment and T&D or are there chanches to cum/ruin ad a prize?

Aren't some health problems because of these denials day after day? Probably a release would be better..
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

I played part 1&2 and I really liked them.
Spoiler: show
Especially repeatedly being forced to get soft was really hot. Also the nipple claps and especially having to pull or even spank them off was great.
Keep up the great work!
Olii
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Olii »

Loved the 3rd part though the 2nd part was my favourite so far, the story about including Kate was so devious. I chose the "obedient" paths both time though I read the other paths afterwards too. Not sure right now whether my choice was good or not. Either way very frustrated now looking forward to the next part. Thank you again for the wonderful series domTanya :love:
pickatchu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pickatchu »

As a good slavetoy, I choose the obedient way. I really loved that ball shocked. Too bad I don't have one (yet).
I have to admit that sometimes, I didn't follow the timers because it's starting to get difficult to hold back.
Following those 3 teases exactly (except for the anal part), now my balls are really sore and hurting. Damn chastity device!
Hope I'll have a relief anytime soon.

Great teases Miss Tanya
Tsme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tsme »

Day 3 , i was super excited again to do the next part of the tease and it was the best one so far :D really good writing as always had me edging soo close i thought i was going to ruin a few times, i chose to sneak past the maids and later Sarah introduced me to Lisa and Maiya and Sarah really made me her bitch, did everything, it felt so humiliating and exciting thank you Mistress.
Then i waited kneeling at the door like a good doggy for Gisele and didn't wander away, then Gisele got home and took me upstairs , in this section there were some beat timers missing as it said "stroke to the beat" and there was none, it didn't really affect the tease. I don't have a shock collar so i substituted with hard ball slaps.
I don't want to write too much and spoil it for others , but thank you so much domTanya for yet another awesome tease :), i eagerly await the next tease tonite , i wanna cum so badly but with Kate and Gisele's plans i fear its going to be a very long time away.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Sorry if this has been mentioned already but in the first part it seems like sounds were missing from some pages.

I've done part 1 & 2 ... looking forward to where this is going!
Siepmann
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Siepmann »

I just finished day 2 and get the feeling it was a mistake to start this series right after a
week in chastity with only a little ruined orgasm on sunday.

It is pretty intense and i love it very much so far. That palming while tied up...wow..

There might be on little bug after the second palming (day 2) i think, Giselle says to stroke
slowly to the edge and the sound is pretty fast ?!

Thank you very much domTanya
Tsme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tsme »

I said earlier that there was some stroking beats missing from day 3 when Gisele got home and took you upstairs, i went and replayed to find the exact text on those pages but the beats were working, so i was mistaken sorry.
Atinouvyel
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Atinouvyel »

Hi, my english is too bad for the Tease.
Can i have it in German?

BR

Atinouvyel
Tsme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tsme »

Day 4 was soo sexy Janessa and Gisele were stunning great choice of pics and at the right moments like Janessa teasing you licking the baton while hinting at what she might do to you with it. Again i came so so close to cumming several times, especially with the curve balls thrown in, i had to slow or stop 2-3 times or i would have came and so i slapped my balls and waited for the next page. Everything seemed to be working fine, timers buttons etc
Thank you! for another whole night of fun domTanya , i feel like i have a whole new level blue balls now, i eagerly await the next tease, hope i can sleep straining in my cage and the morning wood :O.
pantywedgieboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pantywedgieboy »

I don't normally enjoy chastity, but decided to try the series and I have nothing to say but WOW. I've done the first two parts and thoroughly enjoyed them both.
pickatchu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pickatchu »

I had to stop when giselle prepared herself to fuck. My balls and stomac hurts like hell. I'm going to put some ice on it and try again tomorrow. But my chastity belt and collar are still on