Couple New Things

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Couple New Things

Post by Nikki »

I thought some of you here might enjoy some new features that I have available for FREE.

One is my Satin Angels Audio ONE...

It can be found HERE:

http://hypnofantasydownloads.com/index. ... cts_id=113

Two is my new "Underground Tour" Video... It can be found HERE:

http://www.nikkisunderground.com (you just need to *KNOCK* on the door)

Might not be your cup of tea or it might be a great bedtime story, either way.. enjoy ;)

Nikki
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Couple New Things

Post by nomeuno »

Hi Nikki, i downloaded the underground and thought it was great! Thank You. The other one required my password, which i don't remember. i've been to your site several times and while i feel i'm pretty savvy with these computer thingys, i find it difficult to navigate. i would love to spend more time devoted to You and i'm very susceptible to hypnosis. i kinda don't really know where to start. Anyway thank You for all You are and do.
liltoyub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by liltoyub »

Everything that Nikki has done so far that Iv'e heard has been .... well... amazing to say the least...
Her soft gentle voice in my ears as I listen.... so powerful and commanding and yet soft and sweet that my mind just opens itself and lets her in... is just mindblowing.
The tour video was incredible Nikki, the visuals were very well done and complimented your incredible voice making me wish for more and to just fall into your spell...
I remember a tease once that she spoke and we could listen to... OMG that was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life... soo aroused and soo close for pretty much all of it...
Yes well... ok I"ll shut up now and just listen to her beautiful voice again....

Humbly
liltoy
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

liltoyub wrote: I remember a tease once that she spoke and we could listen to... OMG that was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life... soo aroused and soo close for pretty much all of it...

Humbly
liltoy
I think that flash tease is still available here somewhere ;)

Nikki