Hidden nipple tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Hidden nipple tease

Post by camipco »

Rate this tease: 1 2 3 4 5
Please only rate teases you have actually seen!

New tease, please enjoy.

I've noticed that when I'm browsing the teases, I like it when they have "tease" in the title. Call me easily stimulated.

I like back, feed me.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Great tease, love it! :smile:

I'm trying to think of something to criticize... For a tease I thought it was extremely liberal. Many of the instructions were very open to interpretation. On the other hand, that can also be a good thing.

Overall I thought it was awesome. The real art of webteasing lies in connecting the pictures to the text. And that was something you did really, really well.

Special props for actually having the courage to post a tease. :thumbsup:

On a sidenote, I think we need a
Spoiler: show
-tag so that when discussing details of a tease, people who haven't seen it yet won't accidentally read about the ending.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Yeah great tease. I dont know the end but the idea is nice. I ve didnt seen
all the parts but perhaps you could write a little more. Only a suggestion...
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

seraph0x wrote:For a tease I thought it was extremely liberal. Many of the instructions were very open to interpretation. On the other hand, that can also be a good thing.
Yeah, that's my general preference, see my general comments in the t&d forum. I feel it's more inclusive, since the reader can apply their own stroking style. Then again, having your habits challenged is part of the fun of t&d, so I guess there's a balance there.

And Dark, you're right, I didn't write lots of text for this one. I wanted to get something up on the site to help get things rolling. I'll write longer ones too, promise :-)
slavedave51
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavedave51 »

I didn't finish it because it started with a couple of pages of ball-thumping, which I don't really like, so I bailed early. Other than that, it looked good. I'll try it again and maybe ignore that instruction and then post more feedback.

dave
Canis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Hidden nipple tease

Post by Canis »

I've just tried this tease. I can only recommend it! Sexy girl (she actually reminded me of a girl I have a little crush on, which is even better), not too much text to read, the instructions are easy to handle and a good teaser! Like it.