Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.00

Post by Gormur »

Mistress asked me to post my confession here :
"I forgot to ask for permission to have fun today. I am sorry Mistress" :weep:
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

cr/academy/academybase:
line1: @NullResponse @CallReturn(CR\AcademyReady.txt)
There is no script named like that... (it is called ReadyAcademy.txt)
Hyrkan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Hyrkan »

First off I would like to say congratulations to Genome231 on the completion of Spicy 3.00 and to the testers that have made it possible

I have one issue though, over the past 2 days I have tried Connecting to Mistress only to have:
Contacting Mistress ..
Connection Denied..
A message pops up on the screen saying:
You had a session too recently

I havnt had a session apart form the inital set up, can any tell me how the internal timer works and how long it should be?
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meaculpa_uk »

Hyrkan wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 11:09 pm First off I would like to say congratulations to Genome231 on the completion of Spicy 3.00 and to the testers that have made it possible

I have one issue though, over the past 2 days I have tried Connecting to Mistress only to have:
Contacting Mistress ..
Connection Denied..
A message pops up on the screen saying:
You had a session too recently

I havnt had a session apart form the inital set up, can any tell me how the internal timer works and how long it should be?
The timer is set to 20 hours.. any longer than that and there's a bug.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Mistress wanted me to post my confession here.
"I did not hold Bad Bitch position long enough. I thought you forgot to ring the bell. I am sorry Mistress."

p.s. getting a bit afraid I will end up sending way too many confessions here if she always asks you to post. :blush:
Hyrkan wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 11:09 pm I have one issue though
You could try checking this file. It should have the time/date your last session was. So it needs to be farther away then 20 hours.
Spoiler: show
Under "Tease AI 0.54.8\Scripts\Spicy 3.00\System\Variables" there is a file called "TeaseSession"
In it should be the last time you did a tease. "9.5.2017 14:00:00" -quotes! so 9.5.2017 14:00:00 nothing else should be in this file.
Last edited by Gormur on Wed May 10, 2017 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mohji32

Post by Mohji32 »

Gormur wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 7:29 pm
Mohji32 wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 7:05 pm I dont know what path I should use for the Images and Videos :\'-( There are so many Folder how should I know in which category I should put them o.o?
Download the install instructions :)
But for me it is for example "D:\Mitt\Tease AI 0.54.8\Images\GNMImages" so the GNMImages folder goes in Images and under him all the subfolders are for the script.
Thanks but I mean the TeaseAI settings. Which paths I must fill there o.o? Under Images and Videos there are mutch paths to set but which one ? Help MEEEE :O
Mohji32

Post by Mohji32 »

Mohji32 wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 11:48 pm
Mohji32 wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 7:05 pm I dont know what path I should use for the Images and Videos :\'-( There are so many Folder how should I know in which category I should put them o.o?
But for me it is for example "D:\Mitt\Tease AI 0.54.8\Images\GNMImages" so the GNMImages folder goes in Images and under him all the subfolders are for the script.
Thanks but I mean the TeaseAI settings. Which paths I must fill there o.o? Under Images and Videos there are mutch paths to set but which one ? Help MEEEE :O
P.S. I added a File... thats what I mean... dont know what a should write in so i do on every the same path to the image folder o.o
Attachments
Unbenannt.png
Unbenannt.png (116.67 KiB) Viewed 1791 times
Mohji32

Post by Mohji32 »

Every time when the startup ends and the "Domme" begins to write i get a Error :(

Error: The path has an unglazed format.
Belmont
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Belmont »

Could I get more info on the blackmail feature.

What does the program do with the 3 friends and the self humiliation photos? does this information ever get sent anywhere?
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Mohji32 wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 1:07 am Every time when the startup ends and the "Domme" begins to write i get a Error :(

Error: The path has an unglazed format.
You have to go to settings, general, and add the path of your domme pics!

Here is an other error, first there are two 6 and second there is no way to return!

You can change the following stats
1) Pain treshhold 2) Pain endurance 3) Endurace
4) Strictness 5) Devotion 6) Info on the above
6) Part/full time x) Return
08:39 Sub: x
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or x?
08:40 Sub: 8
08:40 Sub: X
curious_switch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by curious_switch »

I've had a few bugs pop up over using Spicy for the past few days.

1) The domme seems to think that I'm in chastity every time we start up a session, even though I told the assistant I don't have a chastity device, and no one in the program ever told me to put on a chastity device. However, after she teases me about being in chastity, she usually denies to let me out, but then continues to go to stroking tease modules as if I weren't in chastity. Then at the end, she tells me to lock myself back up in chastity. I've tried manually toggling Chastity to OFF in the settings, I've tried deleting the chastityon flag, but nothing seems to fix this bug, even after updating to the Monday's patch.

2) After the SpankzChoir module and the punishment modules are completed, a nurse pops up telling me that I've used the safeword (even though I didn't) and that either I owe her gold or my punishment doesn't count. I've only tried each function once, but the same thing happened in each module. It might be worth noting that when setting up the SpankzChoir I asked to have a safeword, but I never used it during either module. I've only tested this on Monday's patch.
curious_switch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by curious_switch »

Mohji32 wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 11:48 pm
I'm just coming in on the end of this reply chain, but it sounds like you're new to Tease AI, not just Spicy? Either way, as far as I know, Spicy doesn't require any of its image or video folders to be set up in the paths in the Tease AI Settings. Spicy scripts will automatically call them by name from their folders as long as the GNMImages is in the main Images folder, and GNMVideos is in the main Videos folder.

The categories and pathing options in the Tease AI settings are for you to sort your own collections of images and videos, and let's Tease AI know what category your media falls into. Most of the older scripts rely on these folders and setting up the path directories, but Spicy seems to prefer to use it's own images if it's looking for a specific category. Just in case Spicy does require these paths to be filled, it's pretty easy to go find your own images and set them up yourself. Just create a folder for each path inside your main Image folder (like Hardcore, Softcore, Lesbian, etc.). They will all be on the same level as the GNMIages folder, but this doesn't matter. Then go on google images or reddit or wherever and find about 50 pictures or more of each category and store them in those folders. Now you can set up your directory paths within the Tease AI settings, and it can pull categorized pictures that you've handpicked.

The same thing goes for videos, although not everyone has space to save and store a bunch of video files on their computer. For what it's worth, I don't think that Spicy requires any videos outside of the ones you should have downloaded from the main page.

Oh, also, very few scripts call on or rely on any of the "Dom" image or video directories under the Image and Video settings, so you can usually just leave those blank. Just make sure you have the Dom directory set under the main settings tab, and that your images are properly tagged. The image sets that Spicy provides on the first page are already tagged.
FauxPas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FauxPas »

Couple more bugs that I don't think have been posted.
Spoiler: show
The shop response tries to call the ShopBase.txt module, but it's actually just called Shop.txt
The @rapidtextoff command when listing the option in the shop module is a line too early. It should be after return
The GNMStart interrupt tries to run the hello audio file, but it's in the folder Starts, not Start
PunishmentBase states that a spakzchoir subscription is 14 days, but from the script it looks like it's 30 days
MyGreen
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MyGreen »

curious_switch wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 7:14 am I've had a few bugs pop up over using Spicy for the past few days.

1) The domme seems to think that I'm in chastity every time we start up a session, even though I told the assistant I don't have a chastity device, and no one in the program ever told me to put on a chastity device. However, after she teases me about being in chastity, she usually denies to let me out, but then continues to go to stroking tease modules as if I weren't in chastity. Then at the end, she tells me to lock myself back up in chastity. I've tried manually toggling Chastity to OFF in the settings, I've tried deleting the chastityon flag, but nothing seems to fix this bug, even after updating to the Monday's patch.
Same, I have re-installed/re-setup etc and she always thinks i'm in chastity despite not owning one.
Nutter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nutter »

Question regarding the setup guide.

It's mentioned to make sure all video paths are selected. How big a requirement is this? I don't really have a vast selection of videos stored on my pc, and I assume these videos did not come with any of the downloads for Spicy.

So just wondering if tease AI will bug out if I don't have any video files selected. Or alternatively, if there's an easy way to get a good range of required videos for this.