Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Spicy Personality [TEASE AI]

Post by genome231 »

tBone wrote:
genome231 wrote:The folders are empty when using the link.
Shifting from mega to something else, cant seem to get that to work right...

If downloading keeps bugging I will considder (probably) do it as zipfiles.
Right now there isn't any heavy media files :)
But I have plans to introduce certain videos, audios and pictures. But it will remain plans till I get everything else working :)

Bug at chain ruin --> looking into that now.

Thanks for bugreporting

Regards
You should always zip/rar/7zip something you upload if there are a bunch of files, regardless of size.
Hope you dont mind me asking, but why? :)
Basicly I feel the ideal way would be to have a link to folder that you could download.
Then all I had to do was to slowly add instead of posting a new link everytime :P

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Sub_Loki wrote:Ran into this bug
Spoiler: show
::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = F:\New folder\Scripts\SpicyTease\Stroke\End\GNMChainRuin.txt ::: LineVal = 3
::: TauntText = F:\New folder\Scripts\SpicyTease\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_2.txt ::: LineVal = 29
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 15
and she got stuck at chain ruin and it wouldn't start at all sadly :(
Apparently I cant reproduce your bug, which have me thinking you might be missing some CallReturns or similar.
There have been problems with the download link, and i'm working on a fix for that now. It will probably be compressed to a zipfile and shared through MediaFire but I am waiting for it to finish uploading :)

Let me know if your bug reappears with the new download.

Regards
Genome
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

New download platform active.
Mega bugged a LOT.
So trying MediaFire.
Download is now a zip file.

Regards
Genome
swe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swe »

Regarding zip files and whatnot:

While uploading, unless you use an FTP there might be an error and all files after a certain point will be cancelled (what probably happend earlier) because even if the file structure looks sane, that doesn't mean it uploaded all the files.

it's also easier to upload a few files than multiple files, since each file needs to be confirmed downloaded, if you want to share with link, I'd suggest a private github or similar, since they have an option for Download as ZIP aswell as invidual files for updating.
Sub_Loki
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by Sub_Loki »

genome231 wrote:
Sub_Loki wrote:Ran into this bug
Spoiler: show
::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = F:\New folder\Scripts\SpicyTease\Stroke\End\GNMChainRuin.txt ::: LineVal = 3
::: TauntText = F:\New folder\Scripts\SpicyTease\Stroke\StrokeTaunts_2.txt ::: LineVal = 29
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 15
and she got stuck at chain ruin and it wouldn't start at all sadly :(
Apparently I cant reproduce your bug, which have me thinking you might be missing some CallReturns or similar.
There have been problems with the download link, and i'm working on a fix for that now. It will probably be compressed to a zipfile and shared through MediaFire but I am waiting for it to finish uploading :)

Let me know if your bug reappears with the new download.

Regards
Genome

Downloading now, will let you know if I do ^^
Tepi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tepi »

There is some inconsistency in the scripts. One that comes to mind in some end scripts you have "@ChanceX(chastity)" when the block itself is named "(Chastity)", and I guess that's what throws an error. Also in the end scripts you have @Goto(DommeApathy) when it is actually @GotoDommeApathy, without the parenthesis.

I don't know if you already have, but it might help to keep a small note somewhere with the most used commands so you get them right, until you don't need it anymore. Would save you some work if you didn't need to hunt as many bugs. ;-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Tepi wrote:There is some inconsistency in the scripts. One that comes to mind in some end scripts you have "@ChanceX(chastity)" when the block itself is named "(Chastity)", and I guess that's what throws an error. Also in the end scripts you have @Goto(DommeApathy) when it is actually @GotoDommeApathy, without the parenthesis.

I don't know if you already have, but it might help to keep a small note somewhere with the most used commands so you get them right, until you don't need it anymore. Would save you some work if you didn't need to hunt as many bugs. ;-)
Thank you!
Correcting the End scripts right away!
Some of those have been found, but certainly there are more hidden :P
I have a rather large "command" sheet :P But I still seem to mess up ;)

Unfortunately
I wont be updating with a bugfix before Sunday. Working on a rather large update, but it wont appear before sunday next week i'm afraid - I wanna do it right :P

Regards
Genome
Tepi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tepi »

RandomStranger wrote:Found one problem with "GNMAcceptDeal"

When asked if you feel you need training, answering yes will lead to a error and stop the current session.
Problem i think is due to a @Goto command right after the @CallReturn. After removing the @Goto it worked fine, but honestly i dont really know how these scripts work so i dont know if that causes issues with anything else down the line. :-P
Yeah it seems that @CallReturn an @Goto don't work on the same line so it has to be built around that. Something like:

Code: Select all

You think this works?
[yes]Excellent! @Goto(Call1)
[no]That's a shame 
@AcceptAnswer Anyways...
(Continue1)
bla
bla
bla
@End
(Call1)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(sometext.txt)
@NullResponse @Goto(Continue1)
@End
There's probably a dozen different ways to do that but that one should work :-P
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

RandomStranger wrote:Found one problem with "GNMAcceptDeal"

When asked if you feel you need training, answering yes will lead to a error and stop the current session.
Problem i think is due to a @Goto command right after the @CallReturn. After removing the @Goto it worked fine, but honestly i dont really know how these scripts work so i dont know if that causes issues with anything else down the line. :-P
When you return to the script after a @CallReturn() is starts from the line right after the @CallReturn()...so that @Goto() you had after the @CallReturn() was getting completely skipped and that's where the error came...it returned to the script, went to the following line and probably found something that was in conflict
meaculpa_uk
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by meaculpa_uk »

I love the idea behind this personality! Thank you so much genome for publishing it, but I too am finding quite a lot of errors now. There's the @Goto(DommeApathy) problems and also She seems to get very easily confused about whether or not I'm in chastity.

Sorry, I don't know enough about the scripts to be able to say why this happens, but sometimes when she plays the GNMEarnRelease_Chastity module, she changes her mind but then still thinks that I've been released.

Mea
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi Guys
Not completely sober right now, just got home from a party :)

Interesting thing with the CallReturn() Goto() commands, didn't know they couldn't be on the same line.
The earn release is currently not enabled, just an idea I have for a future update implementing some sort of goodwill points that might give you an orgasm. Will make sure it doesn't pop up in the next release.
Will also look into the acceptdeal script.

Once again thank you for reporting the bugs :)
Will have a more stable version released this sunday.

Regards and goodnight
Genome :)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Spicy Personality 1.10 [TEASE AI]

Post by genome231 »

Updated to 1.10

Regards
Genome
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote:Updated to 1.10

Regards
Genome
Just downloaded it...i am curious to see what you have come up with :w00t:

A suggestion....by looking at some of your scripts, i've seen that you have many places where you have different @Chance() on the same line, for ex. GNMChastityOff.txt where you have lines like:
@NullResponse @RapidTextOn @Chance10(Joking1), @Chance10(Joking2), @Chance10(Joking3), @Chance10(Joking4), @Chance10(Joking5), @Chance40(EasyRelease), @Goto(NoChance)

From my experience, that won't work....teaseAI will only consider a single @Chanche() and @Goto() per line....the other ones are skipped (it is a bug obviously, but i noticed it a few times).
So, in this case, for example, if it misses Joking1, it will directly use NoChance, ignoring all the other possibilities (tested it myself.....10 times in a row i always went to NoChance....).
I suggest you split each @Chance() in its own line with a @NullResponse. It will take a little more to go through it (but actually that's because now they are all being really checked :-) )....that's how i deal with multiple chances, and it works fine.
You can have the last @Chance() on the same line as @Goto() because those will work togheter, but not more than 1 @Chance().

At the same time, if you want to have different possibilities all with the same chances to happen, you can use @Goto(line1,line2,line3,line4) <------teaseAI will randomly pick from one of those for you :yes:

For example, your link packs right now either go to the first one or, if missed, the last one (due to the @Goto()).
Chancge your:
@NullResponse @Chance08(Link1), @Chance08(Link2), @Chance08(Link3), @Chance08(Link4), @Chance08(Link5), @Chance08(Link6), @Chance08(Link7), @Chance08(Link8), @Chance08(Link9), @Chance08(Link10), @Chance08(Link11), @Chance08(Link12), @Chance08(Link17), @Chance08(Link18), @Goto(Link20)

With:
@Goto(Link1,Link2,Link3,Link4,Link5,Link6,Link7,Link8,Link9,Link10,Link11,Link12,Link17,Link18,Link20)
And it will do what you wanted it to do :-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Daragorn wrote:
genome231 wrote:Updated to 1.10

Regards
Genome
Just downloaded it...i am curious to see what you have come up with :w00t:

A suggestion....by looking at some of your scripts, i've seen that you have many places where you have different @Chance() on the same line, for ex. GNMChastityOff.txt where you have lines like:
@NullResponse @RapidTextOn @Chance10(Joking1), @Chance10(Joking2), @Chance10(Joking3), @Chance10(Joking4), @Chance10(Joking5), @Chance40(EasyRelease), @Goto(NoChance)

From my experience, that won't work....teaseAI will only consider a single @Chanche() and @Goto() per line....the other ones are skipped (it is a bug obviously, but i noticed it a few times).
So, in this case, for example, if it misses Joking1, it will directly use NoChance, ignoring all the other possibilities (tested it myself.....10 times in a row i always went to NoChance....).
I suggest you split each @Chance() in its own line with a @NullResponse. It will take a little more to go through it (but actually that's because now they are all being really checked :-) )....that's how i deal with multiple chances, and it works fine.
You can have the last @Chance() on the same line as @Goto() because those will work togheter, but not more than 1 @Chance().

At the same time, if you want to have different possibilities all with the same chances to happen, you can use @Goto(line1,line2,line3,line4) <------teaseAI will randomly pick from one of those for you :yes:

For example, your link packs right now either go to the first one or, if missed, the last one (due to the @Goto()).
Chancge your:
@NullResponse @Chance08(Link1), @Chance08(Link2), @Chance08(Link3), @Chance08(Link4), @Chance08(Link5), @Chance08(Link6), @Chance08(Link7), @Chance08(Link8), @Chance08(Link9), @Chance08(Link10), @Chance08(Link11), @Chance08(Link12), @Chance08(Link17), @Chance08(Link18), @Goto(Link20)

With:
@Goto(Link1,Link2,Link3,Link4,Link5,Link6,Link7,Link8,Link9,Link10,Link11,Link12,Link17,Link18,Link20)
And it will do what you wanted it to do :-)
Uhh thats nice!
Doing a fix and will upload a new version today
THANK YOU! :D

Regards
Genome
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Does the same thing happen with checkflag?
Or does it check them 1 by 1?
The @CheckFlag(flag1, flag2, flag3)

Regards
Genome